Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

^Sounds like a good idea, good luck. ^_^
And if you do make one, thanks.

Quote from: Hollow on January 09, 2011, 05:27:46 PM
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 09, 2011, 03:12:51 AM
Maybe we could have an official hollow ichigo... Maybe Hollow would like that?

ofcourse we would have to use a texture edited of Ichigo (not in bankai form)

i might do that one after this one. maybe using Hollow's PSA...
The hollow ichigo import freezes for my game, so I never use it.
I got a Hollow Ichigo import over MK. Maybe you can port that to Ike and use that?

Progress update. I fixed a bunch of his hitboxes, and added in a couple more animations. Oh, and when you hit with the tip, he does more damage with less knockback then when you hit with the base of the blade. Although he's way overpowered right now, his side smash tip does 34 damage. XD And I changed his item throw velocity,  though I accidentally made it waay to high, so when you throw items at someone they take 60+ damage lol. A couple things are really annoying me though. For one, he sometimes teleports into the middle of the stage for 1 frame during an animation, and two, his coat turns black when you are attacked. I'll have to ask someone if these can be fixed......
And you can grab him just fine, I just need to fix the glitch where he explodes into a million polygons.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^It will, don't worry. :P
Alright, I might post a beta sometime soon, my progress is in the spoiler, Hex-style. :P Since no one else has said anything, I think I'll have him take of his eye patch and blast his reiatsu (SP?) for his Final smash, unless someone else has an idea.

You could have the FS like Zero where he just powers up.

Also : HEEEEEEEEXXXXXX!!!!! (hopefully someone gets the reference.)

make him take off his eyepatch, than a reiatsu blast, if u get touched by the blast u'll be paralyzed, like ganondorf's FS, than he slowly takes his sword in both hands and delivers a real FINAL SMASH!!!!!

like against nnoitra ^^

^Thanks for the ideas, I'll see what works best. Almost nearing beta...... I'll be needin' testers. :P

hello, i hope this isnt too much to ask (since this is my first post on here) but i would gladly beta test this for(truthfully this would be my first project ever)  :)

^Sure, sure. Just make sure to give me some feedback on what needs improvements. I'd prefer more than "It's good" or "Worst piece of sh*t I've ever seen" :P
Anyways, I'm thinking that Kenpachi really needs an overpowered version, with his eyepatch off. Maybe I'll work on that after I'm finished...... Anyways, anyone have any ideas for the neutralB?

thanks, and ill be sure to rate it well for ya  ;)

also for the neutral for the overpowered version, how about he charges up an upward slash that would send a beam forward? I don't know, Kenpachi doesn't really use special attacks through the series.  :-\

did u give him a counter?
if u didnt, u could use neutral B as a counter, and im not meaning like marth or ike, who avoid and counter, im talking about kenpachi style, he gets hit, laughs and counters ^^

.I'll try to make a counter, but I've never done one before, so no promises. And yeah, an energy beam would be alright I guess. Maybe for the normal one he slams his sword on the ground and rubble explodes into the air...
Anyone else want to test? I'll send it to ya if so.

your Xemnas psa is boss! hope to see more from you in the future.  ;)

- ShadowSnake
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


^Thanks. ^_^
And there will be more, quite soon actually. :P
Oh, and here's his CSP: