Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

^^But Aizen's way stronger then Kenpachi...... Kenpachi would get owned by Aizen lol
^You mean you want help with imported animations? Do you not know how to fix them, or do you not have them at all?

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 09, 2011, 02:27:06 AM
OH NO! NOT A BLEACH BRAWL! Because if you do that, then people will hate you for no other reason than that youre doing things they dont want!!!!

I fully support this, and all other Bleach projects.
I'd love to see a Bleach Brawl............

Maybe we could have an official hollow ichigo... Maybe Hollow would like that?

ofcourse we would have to use a texture edited of Ichigo (not in bankai form)

i might do that one after this one. maybe using Hollow's PSA...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Sounds like a good idea. Kenpachi's annoying to animate, he has 130 bones. X_X

well that's some major crap.

and Rukia is bein a pain over zelda. she freezes as soon as the costume is demanded to load...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

January 09, 2011, 03:51:43 AM #125 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:01:10 AM by Fliptocat
Alright, I've got a crouching animation now:

I'm going to finish the basic animations before I start the attacks.


Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 09, 2011, 03:12:51 AM
Maybe we could have an official hollow ichigo... Maybe Hollow would like that?

ofcourse we would have to use a texture edited of Ichigo (not in bankai form)

i might do that one after this one. maybe using Hollow's PSA...
The hollow ichigo import freezes for my game, so I never use it.

are u gonna make a brawl styled texture to go with zaraki?

^Kenpachi's a model import, I just took him form BlackJax's model pack. I'm horrible at making vertexes and textures lol, I'm just doing animations and PSA

i see...
does he have a haveN, throwN and all the necesary bones???

i knew he was an import, i was just asking about a recolour in brawl style ^^

^I don't think he has the actual bones, but I can substitute. I know TransN, HipN, and HaveN'll work, but I'm not sure about throwN, maybe I'll just add an extra bone.
Oh, okay then. But like I said before, I'm horrible at that kinda thing. XD Someone else could do it though.

why not use tabuu program
its good for that cases
or ask snoopy he“ll help you i think

January 10, 2011, 12:03:52 AM #132 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:10:16 PM by Fliptocat
^Yeah,  have Tabuu. I'm pretty sure I can fix the glitches myself for the most part, but thanks for the advice.
On another note, I went through the annoying process of fixing all of Aizen's animations, in hopes that I would find something I could use, and I ended up finding about five good animations..... I'm going to go check out some other animations and see if I can get any more good ones..... Does anyone want his fixed animations? I can send them to ya if so.

Update: I've got him over Jigglypuff right now, any objections to having him over Jiggs?

Alright, updated moveset and pics. I think his cape reflecting thing looks pretty cool on some stages. Some glitches I've still gotta fix are: His cape turns black sometimes, He freezes when you jump (Stupid mistake on my part, easily fixable), and the Grabbing glitch. And it's pretty funny hearing him squeak like Jiggs. Comments?

i might try t make a brawl-style texture for u ^^

im planning on trying to create a filter to convert any texture to brawl style...