Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??
It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 35
Author Topic: Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview  (Read 183550 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: January 01, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »

I had started a sveta on sheik, but I lost it when I rebooted my computer. Aside from vertexing the face and skirt, it's mostly a texture job. I'll get back onto it at some point after I finish a few of my more recent projects.

I think I'll try to use more of his sideburn fur for the braids. I used a chunk of it for his helmet's tassel thing and it turned out well. However the braids would probably need to move during animations, so it might end up looking a bit awkward.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing Sveta as well...Though my idea to find a way to make the braids separate wasn't working out...

I was thinking at first of finding a way to move Zelda's braids on the front of her head to the back somehow....

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: January 01, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »

Just a question but did anyone decide to do robo's texture for you on samus?

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #122 on: January 01, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »

Just a question but did anyone decide to do robo's texture for you on samus?

Pik is supposed to be doing it. Not sure if he's started  or if he will even get time to do it. I hope he lets me know if he isn't going to so I can do it myself or look for someone else. I asked him about it a few weeks ago and he hadn't started, so at this time,  I have no idea.

I still need to finish off it's model once he gets me the texture. The steamtank on his back and a few other things need some serious refinement. I don't wanna start on them until I have a texture though because I might end up having to move more things around.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2011, 02:37:12 AM »

Sableye has been released:

Not nearly as disappointing as Machop, but it's still not amazing. The forehead would need to be lower and his eyes bigger, but I can't get either of them to look correctly, so this is as good as it gets for now. I attempted to correct his shorts but it didn't work. If time permits I'll fix try it again tomorrow and update the file.

You can download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15251

I also have some in-game pictures of Volechek. Note that the edited head isn't here yet. I haven't disabled the others yet and it is an Ouch face so it isn't visible normally.

I think it's going pretty good so far. Still quite a bit of work to do though.
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:39:17 AM by Weyard » Logged

MeleeMaster500
    Mega Kitten

The coffin has opened

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: January 05, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »

your kadabra:
    -looks nice
    -too glitchy, likely from all the disabled bones. disappears, slows gameplay, the works

V. 1.00

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2011, 02:46:51 AM »

The only issue I've had is the disappearing when being hit. But that isn't really even an issue. It looks intentional and he reappears less than a second afterwards.
    I've used him on almost every character and I'm not getting any slowdown. Maybe it's just the character that you're using him against?

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2011, 05:52:21 AM »

Nice Machop!

lucas_irineu
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2011, 08:37:18 AM »

The only issue I've had is the disappearing when being hit. But that isn't really even an issue. It looks intentional and he reappears less than a second afterwards.
    I've used him on almost every character and I'm not getting any slowdown. Maybe it's just the character that you're using him against?
    It doesn't slows down for me, but he disappears in A LOT of animations other than the hurt one  :/

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2011, 08:42:31 AM »

whatchya working on now Weyard?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »

He disappears during downAir 90% of the time and very rarely while unleashing a fully charged NeutralB. Even then, it just looks awesome, it isn't really an issue. I don't think your invincible during it either.

Aggron- Can't remove the spike bracelets. It's will be keeping them unless I can get someone to hex them off. I'm almost done with him. Haven't tested him in-game to see if the vertexing caused any errors. My laptop doesn't have an art program that allows transparency, so I haven't textured his eyes or removed his hair yet.
    Volechek- Isn't much farther than the last screenshots showed. I have edited his face a little further, but you haven't saw it yet anyway. I still need to send the file to Adfro to see if he can fix the heads.
    DrStahngun (DmitiAllen) on Snake- Gave up on this one. Snake's hair is horrifying to vertex. None of it patchs out right. I have the model basically finished, but he doesn't have the puff of hair, so it was all for nothing.
    Ononokusu- I have planned it out and by using GameWatching's wingless Charizard, this will be a quick project. I don't know when I'll actually start on it though.
    Robo- Waiting for a texture from Pik
    Terry- Looks terrible. Probably won't be releasing it.

I'm supposed to be starting on a Marth model, Axl (MMX), and Magmortor as requests, but haven't started on any of them.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:21:52 PM by Weyard » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »

He disappears during downAir 90% of the time and very rarely while unleashing a fully charged NeutralB. Even then, it just looks awesome, it isn't really an issue. I don't think your invincible during it either.

Aggron- Can't remove the spike bracelets. It's will be keeping them unless I can get someone to hex them off. I'm almost done with him. Haven't tested him in-game to see if the vertexing caused any errors. My laptop doesn't have an art program that allows transparency, so I haven't textured his eyes or removed his hair yet.
    Volechek- Isn't much farther than the last screenshots showed. I have edited his face a little further, but you haven't saw it yet anyway. I still need to send the file to Adfro to see if he can fix the heads.
    DrStahngun (DmitiAllen) on Snake- Gave up on this one. Snake's hair is horrifying to vertex. None of it patchs out right. I have the model basically finished, but he doesn't have the puff of hair, so it was all for nothing.
    Ononokusu- I have planned it out and by using GameWatching's wingless Charizard, this will be a quick project. I don't know when I'll actually start on it though.
    Robo- Waiting for a texture from Pik
    Terry- Looks terrible. Probably won't be releasing it.

I'm supposed to be starting on a Marth model, Axl (MMX), and Magmortor as requests, but haven't started on any of them.

for aggron, why dont you rescale the spike bracelet polygons and put them inside aggron? thats what i did to remove polygons on Delta.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »

Bowser's entire body is on one polygon (Polygon/Vertice0). So you can't just select the bracelets and scale them without reducing a chunk of his arm as well. I took them one vertice at a time and pulled them into his arms, but even after hours of patching, the best I could get was pieces of metal sticking out of his arms in his T-frame and them almost fully visible during animations. They might not be too visible during gameplay, but it would looks terrible up close.
    I'm not even sure if it's possible to hex them out, but that would be the best way to do it if it's possible.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »

Bowser's entire body is on one polygon (Polygon/Vertice0). So you can't just select the bracelets and scale them without reducing a chunk of his arm as well. I took them one vertice at a time and pulled them into his arms, but even after hours of patching, the best I could get was pieces of metal sticking out of his arms in his T-frame and them almost fully visible during animations. They might not be too visible during gameplay, but it would looks terrible up close.
    I'm not even sure if it's possible to hex them out, but that would be the best way to do it if it's possible.

did Aafyre do it with his Blastoise? if he did ask him. even if the bracelets are still showing, i still hope you release it. there arent many very good bowser vertexes.  Undecided

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »

did Aafyre do it with his Blastoise? if he did ask him. even if the bracelets are still showing, i still hope you release it. there arent many very good bowser vertexes.  Undecided

I totally agree with you... Besides Blastoise (and Bowletta when she's done.) I haven't really seen any vertexes that I truly liked for Bowser.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2011, 10:19:32 PM »

I'll post a preview of Agron as soon as I can make him a rough texture that doesn't look like crap. I had to move his eyes and have no idea if they're going to look right. If they don't it's going to take alot of running back and forth from the computer to the wii until I can get it right. Because you can't view Bowser's eyes along with the rest of his texture in BrawlBox.

I think I might try to go on and do all of my requests before I finish any of the other projects. I'm starting on the Marth one right now.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 35
    Print
    Jump to: