Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 24, 2011, 12:18:24 AM #5790 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:20:24 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:13:44 AMHitomi (DOAX4), Haruhi, Konata/Kagami, Yoko, and some other characters if I can get their models. Sure, no prob. I'll send it to you in a bit Wait. What do you mean by "shine properly"? Did you change the XF flags and add a bunch of metal texture refs like Brawl models?
Do you have any Flandre model working in Brawl? If yes, I'd like to have one, please (Pit preferred, but not obligatory) as I still don't have mine ready yet, so I would like to have one, just to wait for my real one.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:13:44 AMWait. What do you mean by "shine properly"? Did you change the XF flags and add a bunch of metal texture refs like Brawl models?
Basically, what I mean by that, is that I made the shaders an exact byte-for-byte copy of Jigglypuff's metal shader, and used ZSS's metal shader for her eyes. The metal for her eyes always face the screen, giving it the appearance of being shiny, while her body always stays static, as if she was just textured with the metal texture. Even with the textures swapped (so that the eyes use the body texture/shader and vice versa), the same thing happens.

Anyway, don't worry about sending it to me right away, gonna do a quick test first.

I think I'll have to just stick with the one BJ gave me. Least it has textures.

October 24, 2011, 12:22:00 AM #5793 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:25:36 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 12:18:24 AM
Do you have any Flandre model working in Brawl? If yes, I'd like to have one, please (Pit preferred, but not obligatory)

Well I did post a picture of her in Brawl a while back

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 12:20:11 AM
Basically, what I mean by that, is that I made the shaders an exact byte-for-byte copy of Jigglypuff's metal shader, and used ZSS's metal shader for her eyes. The metal for her eyes always face the screen, giving it the appearance of being shiny, while her body always stays static, as if she was just textured with the metal texture.

Anyway, don't worry about sending it to me right away, gonna do a quick test first.

Copy the XF commands of the metal textures from Brawl models. Also, be sure to set the material to Metal lol

Btw, I fixed the bug. Updating Brawlvault in a minute...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:13:44 AM
Hitomi (DOAX4), Haruhi, Konata/Kagami, Yoko, and some other characters if I can get their models.

...I love you.

I am debating starting doing some of this myself. If I can find the time I think I will.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Ls777 on October 24, 2011, 12:09:00 AMyour OP linked to these plugins: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10204944 Which you said comes with 2010 3ds max. Cept mine didnt come with a dae importer, and none of those seem to work with 2010 3ds max. (the latest one it has support for is 2008) are you sure this is the one?

I got a similar problem i use max 8 and the VBX/DAE plugins on the thread are very outdated from the one BJ uses in the tutorial and dont have the right properties, it exports it as a vbx file instead of DAE.\\

anyone get it working in max 8?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah... anyone have any idea how to texture MMD those MMD models? They're all 1 polygon and only have 1 texture reference.

lol, ill just wait some more time until this calms down, then i'll download the BB, since it seems like there are still bugs ^^

October 24, 2011, 12:31:52 AM #5798 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:35:02 AM by frostymm
I exported mario as a dae and then got just his bones and followed the tutorial but whenever I try and attach the polygons to the bones it just... I don't even... Every time I move it it just goes back.... Frustrating >.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

October 24, 2011, 12:32:15 AM #5799 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:37:13 AM by RandomTBush
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:22:00 AMWell I did post a picture of her in Brawl a while back

Copy the XF commands of the metal textures from Brawl models. Also, be sure to set the material to Metal lol

Btw, I fixed the bug. Updating Brawlvault in a minute...

I already did, though...

October 24, 2011, 12:35:12 AM #5800 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:39:21 AM by Justin712
@xxgbcxx

Okay, ffs, seriously if you can't figure out my tutorial then just google it. Rigging is NOT brawl specific and there are so many tutorials on it it's ridiculous you haven't found one on your own yet.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Well, the Flandre I gave to RTB has their crystals blank in BrawlBox, and I do not know how to fix this... Will they be colored in game if they are colored in 3ds max?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 12:32:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already did, though...

That's pretty random then. Still want me to send you the Brawlbox edit?

Btw people, I updated the download. MDL0s with no bones work now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:35:51 AMThat's pretty random then. Still want me to send you the Brawlbox edit? Btw people, I updated the download. MDL0s with no bones work now.
Thanks BlackJax! *hug*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 12:35:51 AMThat's pretty random then. Still want me to send you the Brawlbox edit?
I don't think you'll need to, since my UInt16-to-Int16 test didn't work -- it only made Kit's textures buggered up. Maybe the problem's on my end, so I'll try re-arranging the materials and see what happens.