Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 28, 2012, 02:19:42 AM
So how close are you to being done with moveset editing BJ? =3
Looks pretty close, but I can never tell with you :srs:

I'm still parsing the unknown parts of the file >.>
It also uses absolute offsets instead of relative ones, so it'll be especially difficult to rebuild. <.<

Luckily I've already got all the Project M PSA data txt files converted to load to the event dictionary with internal code so the PSA txt files won't be necessary, but you can still use them to add new discoveries :D

I don't know for sure, but do you think you could add an automatic normals fixer? You know, a function that'd keep stuff like this from happening?



Ah well, I just tested him in game, he looks fine actually, now to just rig the hands and get metal textures working and poof, done! ^+^

This time my import will most definately be one slot!

I have one small request related to moveset editing in BBox.
Editing the param files of items and bosses (or at least item).
Would be nice if we could edit that without the need of a hex editor.

April 28, 2012, 01:57:43 PM #9935 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:58:53 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 28, 2012, 02:19:42 AM
So how close are you to being done with moveset editing BJ? =3
Looks pretty close, but I can never tell with you :srs:

. . .



Seriously man, give BlackJax his space and time. He'll be done when he's done. :srs:

Quote from: ds22 on April 28, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
I have one small request related to moveset editing in BBox.
Editing the param files of items and bosses (or at least item).
Would be nice if we could edit that without the need of a hex editor.
I second this. It would be great to make the items more fun to use.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: ds22 on April 28, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
I have one small request related to moveset editing in BBox.
Editing the param files of items and bosses (or at least item).
Would be nice if we could edit that without the need of a hex editor.

Sure, but fighter first.

Quote from: Nico on April 28, 2012, 05:00:05 PM
Sure, but fighter first.
i suport this first so we finnaly can edit the pokemons and dedede at will :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 28, 2012, 07:24:02 PM #9938 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:25:59 PM by ds22
Except you can already edit the VBrawl Pokey's in either regular PSA if you put the miscdata[0] in someone else's FitCharname.pac or in PSAMod (they will open in regular PSA regardless if they are increased in size) and DDD in PSAMod.

I've always wondered, what does the Param files do? Are those PSA/AI related?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

They are basically 'movesets' for items/bosses.

Quote from: ds22 on April 28, 2012, 09:29:35 PM
They are basically 'movesets' for items/bosses.
and possibly stages too.. there is 1 data in stages .pac files thats not known really..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ds22 on April 28, 2012, 07:24:02 PM
Except you can already edit the VBrawl Pokey's in either regular PSA if you put the miscdata[0] in someone else's FitCharname.pac or in PSAMod (they will open in regular PSA regardless if they are increased in size) and DDD in PSAMod.

The more you know

Seriously did not know the method about exporting the MiscData[0].

Anyway, you have our support BJ.



Starting to look familiar? :)

 :happy: is that moveset editing i see  :o
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]