KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Hollow on June 18, 2011, 06:30:18 PM
Wait I thought you got it before me.

No :P  It was just an idea I was planning for Spidey.  I hadn't got round to doing it yet.  Did you not read that I said it would be one of the last things that I would do?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 18, 2011, 06:31:51 PM
No :P  It was just an idea I was planning for Spidey.  I hadn't got round to doing it yet.  Did you not read that I said it would be one of the last things that I would do?
oic.





lightning. heres a thought.

DO: temporarily abandoned sephiroth to work on dante

Hollow: still working on Sephiroth

does that ring a bell? XD


Quote from: Hackingstar on June 18, 2011, 06:47:37 PM
lightning. heres a thought.

DO: temporarily abandoned sephiroth to work on dante

Hollow: still working on Sephiroth

does that ring a bell? XD

ah alrighty then i got confused like hell, but okay thats badass how will that work? wall running that is

FFFFFFUUUUU

It turns out wallrun has a 50% chance of working. The other 50% he bumps into the wall like normal. I have to figure out how to fix that.

hey hollow, not trying to be a rusher here but are you almost coming to a close to end the of v3 and it will be released soon?

and good luck with fixing the wall-run...yet again XD

Yes, I told you, animation tweaks. Unless you don't want that fluency?

Quote from: lightning29 on June 18, 2011, 06:52:06 PM
ah alrighty then i got confused like hell, but okay thats badass how will that work? wall running that is

Basically, when Sephiroth is running, instead of bumping into a wall he will start to run up it.