KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CANNOT BE.

EDIT:When Sephy lands from a special fall from USpecial, his polygons explode for a moment.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: Tempo_ on July 15, 2011, 09:14:44 PM
CANNOT BE.

EDIT:When Sephy lands from a special fall from USpecial, his polygons explode for a moment.

FIXED - main file re uploaded :P....it was an eye event causing that.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



yeah but we're pretty much done with sephiroth. There's not much left to do besides 100% balance or a new back air attack.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


*Applauds*

Over 5 months of continuous collaborated work.  156 pages of discussion and feedback.  And one hell of a Sephiroth hack.

Ya done good guys, ya done good ;)

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 15, 2011, 09:14:44 PM
CANNOT BE.

EDIT:When Sephy lands from a special fall from USpecial, his polygons explode for a moment.

nevermind, it still happens even though I revamped FallSpecialLanding Animation and took off the eye event code. :/ ...I'm a little stuck with that

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 15, 2011, 10:19:46 PM
*Applauds*

Over 5 months of continuous collaborated work.  156 pages of discussion and feedback.  And one hell of a Sephiroth hack.

Ya done good guys, ya done good ;)

Thanks ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Okay... Time for some feedback...

Well, it's pretty cool that he's left handed now. But this has glitches...

First off, any hack that's not that Sephiroth model that was included in this version... I'm gonna warn you now, this is nightmare fuel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next is the one that bothers me the most... His up B landing is messed up. Badly. Just take a look here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So as you can see... His up B landing is very messed up... (Note: I was using the waek version, with only Heaven's Light.)

His winning animations are messed up as well.
Plus in some animations (his specials I think) he has two wings for a few seconds...
I also noticed his up throw has no knockback anymore...

But Sephiroth looks great left handed.

lol yeah, that's the price we have to pay if we want a left handed sephiroth. Other textures will be inverted....I don't know whats up with the FallSpecialLanding,,,,it was working in version 3.6 but since he's left handed now it mess up. I don't know how to fix it yet.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 15, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
His winning animations are messed up as well.
Plus in some animations (his specials I think) he has two wings for a few seconds...
I also noticed his up throw has no knockback anymore...

But Sephiroth looks great left handed.

Oh I haven't checked the winning animations yet.....and the Throws are only weakened in the weak and regular versions since that was suggested.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 15, 2011, 11:01:17 PM
lol yeah, that's the price we have to pay if we want a left handed sephiroth. Other textures will be inverted.


Oh I haven't checked the winning animations yet.....and the Throws are only weakened in the weak and regular versions since that was suggested.


It was suggested for the throw where he flyes up with the enemy and then goes down. ._.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 11:03:11 PM
It was suggested for the throw where he flyes up with the enemy and then goes down. ._.

nope. read back and you'll see, it was suggested by data_drain...and I'm done updating sephy now, ill let hollow or tormod continue
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 15, 2011, 11:04:12 PM
nope. read back and you'll see, it was suggested by data_drain...and I'm done updating sephy now, ill let hollow or tormod continue
I'm pretty sure he meant the flying one. XD I, as well, confused it with Uthrow before. XD

^ That. The one where he throws him up should be the one with the most knock back.