Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Can someone tell why Battlefield 64 and How to Play keep freezing when I select them? Those are the only ones with freeze problems.

Do you:
  • have all the new codes from v3.0 (not the old ones)
  • have the new Riivolution XML (if you're using Riivolution)
  • have STGCUSTOM23.pac and STGCUSTOM24.pac
  • have st_custom23.rel and st_custom24.rel

Quote from: libertyernie on April 02, 2011, 04:22:07 PM
Do you:
  • have all the new codes from v3.0 (not the old ones)
  • have the new Riivolution XML (if you're using Riivolution)
  • have STGCUSTOM23.pac and STGCUSTOM24.pac
  • have st_custom23.rel and st_custom24.rel

1- Yes, I tried it with and without my own codes add to it and it was still freezing.
2- I put the Classic.XML in the riivolution folder along with the Classis Expansion from the last version.
3 & 4- Yes, I've all the files.

Get rid of the old Classic Expansion Pack XML and everything else from the last version. Then see if it works.
If it still doesn't work, put it in a zip, 7-zip or rar file and send me a link to it.

Quote from: libertyernie on April 02, 2011, 09:34:19 PM
Get rid of the old Classic Expansion Pack XML and everything else from the last version. Then see if it works.
If it still doesn't work, put it in a zip, 7-zip or rar file and send me a link to it.

Should I get rid of the RSBE.XML in the config folder inside Riivolution's folder too? And you want me to send you the codeset, riivolution folder or both?

Might as well send me both. You probably don't need to send me the stage files and all that, they're very large ;)

could some one please merge
or tell me how to merge the misc [20] files
of this pack's sss and the flaming red SSS
because I've tried to add the pack's one to my custom SSS
and I keep losing the animated background which is the important part
because has to match my CSS which also has a background
the pack's Misc [20] has no file for a back ground at the bottom like standard ones do
so I'm kinda confused
Weegee may read all your pictures but I don't.

Love~ Yoshine
__###_______###
_#___#_____#___#_
__________________
__###_______###__
_#___#_____#___##_
#___###___#___###
#__####___#__####
#___###___#___###
_#___#_____#####
__###_____#_____##
___________________##
__##____##__________##
___########________##
____########_____###
______############
_______________#
__________####

Dude, please help. I download your files, put them all in their respective places. Make a GCT with the codes. Run Gecko OS, launch the game. It goes to the Wii strap warning screen, usual. The game says its loading with the samsh logo, usual. But then.....Nothing, just a black screen. Doesn't go away. Then I remove your files from the SD, remove the codes, everything in your package. Load up the game same way and it works fine, but your package doesn't work for me. Help.
Macs suck! Think Gamer!

Loving this pack, but does anyone know what file Kongo Jungle is under? I want to update it with Mewtwo's new Kongo Jungle with the barrel.

You can use Jungle Japes by ds22, he have delete the giant tree locked the view.

It's not on BrawlVault, ask to him a PM for get it.

I decided to revert back to Brawl+ until project M gets a full roster, will this work with it?

Quote from: Szasz on April 07, 2011, 02:07:22 AM
I decided to revert back to Brawl+ until project M gets a full roster, will this work with it?
I dont see why it wouldnt, but youd have to edit the codes.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: yoshine on April 04, 2011, 09:58:02 PM
could some one please merge
or tell me how to merge the misc [20] files
of this pack's sss and the flaming red SSS
because I've tried to add the pack's one to my custom SSS
and I keep losing the animated background which is the important part
because has to match my CSS which also has a background
the pack's Misc [20] has no file for a back ground at the bottom like standard ones do
so I'm kinda confused


Take the MiscData[80] from my pack, and put it in the file for the flaming red SSS. Then use that file instead of mine.

Quote from: PWNage_PWR on April 06, 2011, 02:45:56 PM
Dude, please help. I download your files, put them all in their respective places. Make a GCT with the codes. Run Gecko OS, launch the game. It goes to the Wii strap warning screen, usual. The game says its loading with the samsh logo, usual. But then.....Nothing, just a black screen. Doesn't go away. Then I remove your files from the SD, remove the codes, everything in your package. Load up the game same way and it works fine, but your package doesn't work for me. Help.

Well, I really have no idea what it could be :(
Does the intro video not even appear?

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 06, 2011, 08:24:48 PM
Loving this pack, but does anyone know what file Kongo Jungle is under? I want to update it with Mewtwo's new Kongo Jungle with the barrel.
It's STGCUSTOM19.pac.

I have never head of the game having a black screen before the intro... yikes.

What does the lone .bin file in the st folder do? I am using homebrew and am trying to get a set up going with custom stages.

Edit: more importantly, what files dictate the css? as I am trying to get brawl+ going, I need its css (with the individual pokemon), but not its sss.

Does the common5 effect both...?

editedit: wow, how could I forget such... I'll switch around the selmap and the char_bust_ tex files... only a few months have passed and I almost forgot how to do everything brawl related XD.