Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795196 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1080 on: July 15, 2011, 11:35:40 AM »

Well, tried working on King's Sledge for about a half hour or more, and failed to produce anything I was satisfied with as of yet. I think I'll try Koopa Magic next and worry about King's Sledge later.

I'll be working on animations in packs of four at a time in separate BRRES' so they can be exported later to replace moves in Bowser's FitMotion.
    Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.
    thats waht im saying needs to start with something people want and would be checking frequently then since people aknowledje that it was a great psa they will be checking back every project xD
    * Velen sighs.

You people just don't see what we're talking about. People who make PSAs should be known for their ingenuity, creativity, and original ideas, not for making a PSA of an overpopular character. That's the entire problem right here. Your thinking promotes and encourages the latter.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:40:28 AM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1081 on: July 15, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »

* Velen sighs.

You people just don't see what we're talking about. People who make PSAs should be known for their ingenuity, creativity, and original ideas, not for making a PSA of an overpopular character. That's the entire problem right here. Your thinking promotes and encourages the latter.
    No need to sigh. They should, but they won't. If you want attention, you need to drag it somehow, and if I recall correctly, SDo0m once suggested this for PSA'ers, as well (Making something the public wants to receive feedback), 'cause it really drags attention.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:50:52 AM by Cloudy » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1082 on: July 15, 2011, 12:06:45 PM »

KJP i saw you was making a Geno PSA over Lucas for Darkshadedx in a request thread i just got a idea since i am making over TL with Animations and etc. so i was thinking you can make over Lucas version (using my Animations/PSA codes over TL to Lucas) Cheesy

that can also help abit with get your´s hack more popalur (i think) and you can ofc upload it as your´s hack just add me as Colab.

sry if this is a bad idea but i am just trying to help since you have helped me alot Cheesy
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:11:15 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1083 on: July 15, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »

No need to sigh. They should, but they won't. If you want attention, you need to drag it somehow, and if I recall correctly, SDo0m once suggested this for PSA'ers, as well (Making something the public wants to receive feedback), 'cause it really drags attention.

Indeed.  There are certain things that you need to do to keep the crowd's attention:

- Regular previews of what you've been doing.  No offence bro, but I haven't actually seen you give previews of your hacks in a while (with the exception of Ichigo).  Previews help a lot.  It gives something for people to look forward to.  It lets hype build. 

Think about it this way.  Which game would you be more excited for and as a result more likely to get?  A game that has had a lot of screenshots and trailers released to show it off, allowing people to know what to expect and as a result wait eagerly in anticipation for what the end result could be, or a game that came out of the blue with no pre-release hype.  Even if the game may be good, people most likely won't get it because they didn't have the build up.

- It will help a LOT if you start making some animations.  It isn't scary.  Brawlbox won't bite your face off.  Both Divine and Hollow have gotten a bit more into making animations, and I've been doing it for about 10 months or so.  In this day and age of Brawl hacking, custom animations are almost fundamental.  They give the PSA that unique edge.  If you're doing it of a pre existing character, make sure to refer to a source (when animating Spidey for example, I referred to videos of the MvC games, as well as having a number of sprites and sprite sheets to build up my animations).  For your original characters, make sure to study think about how they would move in reality.  It's difficult to explain, I'll post some of my personal tips later.

- Make blog posts dangit!  You're in the team.  You can do it whenever you want XD  As long as you check the calendar to see when days are free you're good.  Though compared to the above two, this is less important but it would definitely help if you made posts on the blog again.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1084 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »

yeah Sdo0m is right Cheesy make Previews and you get some ppl who is hyped (like me with mewtwo2000´s Sm64 peach castle right now Cheesy)

even i started with making Animations i think making Animations is something all can be good at
    i still remember the first Animations i ever made they was really bad but now i will say i am good but not epic as Sdo0m Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1085 on: July 15, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »

Alright, thanks for your support everyone. Smiley
    I'll take all of you advice.
    And I'll make a good blog post too.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1086 on: July 16, 2011, 08:03:51 AM »

Quick Question I tried out the Twilight Princess Ganon w/ Soul Edge, using the Brawl Plus mod and the game froze. Is this the PSA or something else on my end?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1087 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:10 AM »

Quick Question I tried out the Twilight Princess Ganon w/ Soul Edge, using the Brawl Plus mod and the game froze. Is this the PSA or something else on my end?
    I don't know. Try it without the codeset. If that doesn't work, try using a different MotionEtc.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1088 on: July 17, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »

KingJigglypuff  did you ever think about updating the scyther psa anytime soon? becuase beyond scizor vertex will be out shortly and i think the scizor psa may be needind a few updates maybe an a moveset that would fit both evolutions becuase the psa itself it just doesnt hit that mutch at all and several moves like down B and down B in the air need to be replaced  or updated since its pratically useless if you touch the ground doing down B it ends the moment you touch the ground and even in the ground its not a great move either same with swift is kinda meh and he still has falcos side B  and the up B is hard to use since it doesnt go diagonaly 

i think with the knowledje you acquire since the release of this  psa you can make it  be mutch better  since it fells it has alot of space to improve  even side smash its for so few damage and knockback it only kills people like they are in their 100+%
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:15:13 PM by Carnage » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1089 on: July 17, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »

KingJigglypuff  did you ever think about updating the scyther psa anytime soon? becuase beyond scizor vertex will be out shortly and i think the scizor psa may be needind a few updates maybe an a moveset that would fit both evolutions becuase the psa itself it just doesnt hit that mutch at all and several moves like down B and down B in the air need to be replaced  or updated since its pratically useless if you touch the ground doing down B it ends the moment you touch the ground and even in the ground its not a great move either same with swift is kinda meh and he still has falcos side B  and the up B is hard to use since it doesnt go diagonaly 

i think we the knowledje you acquire this psa could be mutch better  since it fells it has alot of space to improve  even side smash its for so few damage and knockback it only kills people like they are in their 100+%
    Oh a Scizor vertex? Cool. Yea, I could revamp Scyther in the future.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1090 on: July 17, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »

Oh a Scizor vertex? Cool. Yea, I could revamp Scyther in the future.
    awnsome maybe doing some charged attack for scyther/scizor  something like ike side B where he charges then rushes foward until it hits with his pincer/claw the more charged it gets the futhers and more damage it does this would be over falco side B and down B should be a counter because counters are always cool xD  dkn about Up B  but i bet you can think of something Cheesy
    the A attacks are fine and good looking they just need to be buffed up abit more damage and knockback wise xD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1091 on: July 17, 2011, 03:28:05 PM »

awnsome maybe doing some charged attack for scyther/scizor  something like ike side B where he charges then rushes foward until it hits with his pincer/claw the more charged it gets the futhers and more damage it does this would be over falco side B and down B should be a counter because counters are always cool xD  dkn about Up B  but i bet you can think of something Cheesy
    the A attacks are fine and good looking they just need to be buffed up abit more damage and knockback wise xD
    Back when I made Scyther, I was used to making OP movesets. But now, I always start with Balanced.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1092 on: July 17, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »

Back when I made Scyther, I was used to making OP movesets. But now, I always start with Balanced.
    i get it  so you maded the OP then tonned it down so i could be balanced  thats why scyther A attacks got a bit weaker than they should be xD  its always better tu tune up to get OP than turn an OP into a balanced one but with your experience since then i bet it will be mutch better and eaier

chocodino
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1093 on: July 18, 2011, 02:07:34 PM »

could you please make a falco that can glide and have a longer AirU-B [1/4 longer]?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1094 on: July 18, 2011, 02:23:50 PM »

could you please make a falco that can glide and have a longer AirU-B [1/4 longer]?
    I'll be making a revamp of Scyther, and I'll be sure to add a glide feature to him.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: