Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1814295 times)
AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3000 on: March 26, 2012, 04:43:05 PM »

hey kjp ur doing x-23 next? thats just word on the road

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3001 on: March 26, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »

His attacks are powerful because he's a boss.
    well yah i know

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3002 on: March 26, 2012, 04:51:21 PM »

Feedback for Silver V2

He's not as light as he was before which is a good thing, he was way too light the first time.. I believe since you made his Running animation a flying one, he should be able to move alot faster, Since in Sonic Generations he was even able to keep up with Sonic. So maybe a speed increase is in order here. (Silver V1 is actually faster running then this one 0-0) I also think he needs more air mobility, It kinda sucks and makes it hard to move around in the air with. There were a few animations that weren't too great and i think may need some fixing, but i'll mention that later.

A attack - it's an ok move... but the stun effect isnt really great for just a one hit attack, maybe you should make it to that if you hit the opponent, you go straight into a throw, that'd be a nice move for just a one hit attack. you could also use the Side B animation in V1 of Silver for the A attack and just go into a forward throw right afterwards if it makes contact with the opponent.

Side tilt - the move and damage is fine, but i dont quite like the animation for it, i prefered the v1 forward tilt except make it send to opponent forwards and not up. This one also needs more knock back)

Down Tilt - it's pretty good, both damage wise and animation, this should stay. i think though it needs more knockback. (was at almost 200 percent on the opponent and it didnt even send them far.)

Up Tilt - it doesnt quite feel like it should be an up tilt, it feels more like an Up Smash, maybe you should keep the orginal one. But does pretty good so far damage wise.

Up Smash and the Down Smash - these both look like great moves, but it seems wrong for how it looks, the Up smash looks like a down Smash and vice versa. Maybe just switch the animations for those two is fine. Since they're both good damage wise. If you do change it like how i said, Maybe try giving the new down smash, (which is the current Up smash in the one you gave you) a bigger hitbox range, since it usually works better if the opponent is behind you. You should make it work great on both sides, And of course the new up smash (the current down smash) should make the opponent fly up and not down). but both look great with the animations. Cheesy

Side Smash - I actually prefered the old one with the little ball of light, this little spin dash thing doesnt look really good with Silver and it makes the move feel very anti-climatic. does great damage wise though.

Up A in air - this is a pretty unique move for Silver and requires alot of practice to master this one, so i like it. Smiley the damage is good and so is the sweet spot damage. this should stay.

Side A in air - the animation reminds me too much of a monkey, im not sure how you could make it better but the animation needs a bit of change.

Down A in air - lol i loved this move in V1 and this version it's still fun to use, Although sometimes it doesnt hit the opponent in air, like it just fases right through them. it does this after you've already hit them the first time with the move, the just cancel it if you try it again. it's pretty good with it's spike too. I quite enjoy this move and think this should also stay.

Back A in air - it's a pretty good move and does decent damage, i have no complaints for this move, it's a good one. Smiley (except maybe give his body a bit more of a turn. lol)

Netural B (Without Taunt) - This move is awesome. XD i was just thinking that maybe it should have a longer reach though, Since Shadow can use his Chaos spear and send it pretty far, Silver should also be able to use his Pyschic Knife and send it pretty far too. But the damage and knockback is fine... And on the part where they blow up if charging too long, maybe they should get damage if charging too long. But that's up to you.

Side b (Without taunt) - it's a pretty useful move if your trying to get back on the ledge, but other then that... it's not really useful. It does damage but overall it's also not very impressive for a special. But i think it should still stay since most people would use this as another recovery move.

Down B - this is a great move and can really damage the opponent if you use this right... but this one feels like it should be like a Side B move, but that's up to you. It's fine just how it is.

Up B - I actually didnt like this move... it has great recovery, but it should be something that the player can control, to choose what direction that they want to use this in. Just flying straight up isnt very fun. but i like how it took the opponent with you.

Netural B (with Taunt) - i believe that this is an awesome move, and incredibly strong too. Well worth waiting for the taunt to finish. But i think that it's range sucks... idk how you would fix this, but it has terrible range since most of the time when an opponent sees a huge car, they're not just gonna stand in front of it.

Side B (with Taunt) - This is also an awesome move, it also has great recovery skills as well. This move is great just the way it is.

Final Smash - This is still an awesome move, Even though you didnt shorten it, im glad it's no longer a one hit killer, So it'll do, maybe just for the fun of it if you can, You should give him two emeralds on both hands once he streches both arms out. lol

But overall this Silver is great and very very different the the first one. Great job on all the animations and everything KJP, great job. Smiley

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3003 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:41 PM »

I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. Smiley

I was just going to ask you if you were going to make a version that could be used for casual play between friends. Not uberpowerd but somewhat balanced Smiley
    He is just too epic not to use a lot Cheesy
    I have wanted this ever since...well, forever Cheesy

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3004 on: March 26, 2012, 05:53:20 PM »

hey kjp ur doing x-23 next? thats just word on the road
    How did you know about that? o.O

I was just going to ask you if you were going to make a version that could be used for casual play between friends. Not uberpowerd but somewhat balanced Smiley
    He is just too epic not to use a lot Cheesy
    I have wanted this ever since...well, forever Cheesy
    I think I could make a version with 100 HP and have quick, but weak attacks, but that's not very likely.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3005 on: March 26, 2012, 05:57:37 PM »

lol it was in the thread with x-23 because the model was supposed to come out yesterday sounds like an awesome project to take advantage of a character with low filesize with a character that does not need high file size. umm would u ever release what you have done for predator way back when u worked on it even though its not done. i told my roomates about that and they flipped out with excitement

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3006 on: March 26, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »

lol it was in the thread with x-23 because the model was supposed to come out yesterday sounds like an awesome project to take advantage of a character with low filesize with a character that does not need high file size. umm would u ever release what you have done for predator way back when u worked on it even though its not done. i told my roomates about that and they flipped out with excitement
    Well actually, I ported her over Lucario (like how I ported Silver over Diddy) for the project.
    And as for Predator, I lost all my progress due to a computer error. I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3007 on: March 26, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »

How did you know about that? o.O
    I think I could make a version with 100 HP and have quick, but weak attacks, but that's not very likely.
    Well that would probably make him loose much of his charm. He should keep his meanstreak Tongue Just let him have 200 hp and perhaps just tone his attack power down, just a little bit. Not very much. You'd expect such a character to have powerful attacks.

You Never Know!

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3008 on: March 26, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »

im just curious what made you choose lucario instead of zss

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3009 on: March 26, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »

I think a boss character should have highly predictable but powerful attacks with a large hit area. You know, like bosses in SSE. Also, maybe you could fix, or at least reverse the pushing effect by giving T-Rex a windbox to push foes away in his idle animation.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3010 on: March 26, 2012, 06:52:13 PM »

Well actually, I ported her over Lucario (like how I ported Silver over Diddy) for the project.
    And as for Predator, I lost all my progress due to a computer error. I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.
    u made me happy, one character less to take care of finding some suitable marvel character for... ^^

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3011 on: March 26, 2012, 07:58:29 PM »

How good of a X-23 model? Like MvC import good?

Cause if so, I'd like to ask if she can get ported to ZSS, I wanted to take a crack at making a moveset for her since she doesn't need a bunch of coding with what I had in mind.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3012 on: March 27, 2012, 03:26:22 AM »

Cause if so, I'd like to ask if she can get ported to ZSS, I wanted to take a crack at making a moveset for her since she doesn't need a bunch of coding with what I had in mind.

she'll be on zss, but for the PSA they may port her to lucario

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3013 on: March 27, 2012, 03:41:38 AM »

yes its her MvC3 model.. and im the 1 that imported her over ZSS... but KJP might port her over some1 else... me and him had a lil talk bout wat to do with her attacks with Kit xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3014 on: March 27, 2012, 05:32:16 AM »

I ported her over Lucario because of the grab Special. <_>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: