libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OK, I found the actual issue and fixed it. I just wasn't overwriting known names for some reason, so it was keeping the Brawl and PM ones. I'll make sure that's fixed in the next version.

@Segtendo: Does the "start in" thing work for Costume Manager? Or does it not work for any of them?

Costume Manager works just fine with the "start in" option in test version you provided.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OK, that's good. I'll check to see if anything's different between the two. If I can't figure it out, I'll put a standalone app in the zip file to view & clear stage manager settings. Maybe that will help some people.

EDIT: I posted version 3.4 of all the manager apps. I decided to include a version of Stage Manager with all the registry stuff taken out. See the website for other changes. Most notably, Song Manager now lets you edit the custom song volume code :)

Quote from: Segtendo on March 13, 2014, 11:52:12 PM
For the costume manager, it finally reads the BrawlEx files, but has some trouble reading the small CSS name and the little box with the character's picture for the extra slots.
This is still happening in the latest update.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I uploaded a new command-line app called brawlls (it's on page 2.)
I really ought to look into Costume Manager + BrawlEx soon...

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

lakora.us/brawl/BrawlCostumeManager-beta.exe
I added the mappings for cosmetic slots and had Costume Manager read those, plus I changed the way it tries to find those tiny character names and pics for the CSS. See if this helps.

April 08, 2014, 12:42:22 AM #155 Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:52:32 AM by Ezehokadrim
Quote from: libertyernie on April 06, 2014, 08:55:56 PM
I uploaded a new command-line app called brawlls (it's on page 2.)
I really ought to look into Costume Manager + BrawlEx soon...

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

lakora.us/brawl/BrawlCostumeManager-beta.exe
I added the mappings for cosmetic slots and had Costume Manager read those, plus I changed the way it tries to find those tiny character names and pics for the CSS. See if this helps.
It's not quite working yet. On my set the CSS icon is offset by one. For example I put Roy, Mewtwo and Lucina at 3F, 40 and 41 but Roy loads Mewtwo's image, Mewtwo loads Lucina's and she simply doesn't show any (I don't have any other CSS files after her's). Oh and if I didn't put the exe in a folder inside the pf folder of my SD, it would crash without letting me change directory. I'd also like to be able to edit my BrawlEx configs from your program, it would be very useful especially the costume order since I always mess that up.

Edit: Never mind about the exe's location, I'll use the Start In method.

Quote from: Ezehokadrim on April 08, 2014, 12:42:22 AM
For example I put Roy, Mewtwo and Lucina at 3F, 40 and 41 but Roy loads Mewtwo's image, Mewtwo loads Lucina's and she simply doesn't show any (I don't have any other CSS files after her's)

oh that sounds like what i went through when i was programming my tool. It happens because the cosmetics for characters under 3F are not aligned. so pika's Cosmetic ID is 7, however the CSS icon is char ID +1 if char ID < 3F. All data from 3F up is aligned though

Quote from: Sammi Husky on April 08, 2014, 02:22:59 AM
oh that sounds like what i went through when i was programming my tool. It happens because the cosmetics for characters under 3F are not aligned. so pika's Cosmetic ID is 7, however the CSS icon is char ID +1 if char ID < 3F. All data from 3F up is aligned though
Yeah but that's the problem, all three of them are placed on ID 3F or more so they are all aligned. As for the problems with my config editing, I figured it out so I don't misalign the CSS portraits with the colors themselves.

Could you post your BrawlEx build or send it to me so I can test my program with it?

your BRSTM program caught my attention... :3

if you want to add MP3 support, take a look at the high quality library 'ffmpeg.dll'
this library is what manages the compression found in any mpeg-compliant format. :)

NOTE: I'm not sure if ffmpeg is outdated, but I think the standards still apply in todays MP3s.

EDIT:
or you could always add support for Winamp audio format extensions...
you could support over 500 formats just by adding 1 small interface. :)
(I actually based UMC off Winamp because of this) ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

April 26, 2014, 12:33:46 AM #160 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:52:11 AM by squeakyboots13
Quote from: squeakyboots13 on January 26, 2014, 06:17:21 PM
Bridge of Eldin/STGOLDIN.PAC doesn't appear in the Stage Manager. (Or at least when using it on your Project M Stage Expansion pack.)
This was not fixed in the newest version.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm just dumb. The program doesn't load any data for stages that aren't on the SD card and I've had files replaced for every stage except that one which is why it never appeared. Nothing wrong with the program. Please disregard my ignorance.

Quote from: Ezehokadrim on April 08, 2014, 09:39:07 AM
Yeah but that's the problem, all three of them are placed on ID 3F or more so they are all aligned. As for the problems with my config editing, I figured it out so I don't misalign the CSS portraits with the colors themselves.
I fixed this bug - my program was taking 100 (decimal) as the threshold where MiscData[70]'s IDs started to align with the ones in char_bust_tex, but it should have been 47. You can grab the updated version at the site: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/costumemanager/

If anyone else has BrawlEx problems, post 'em here!

@Tcll: I think it might support MP3 already (through sox.exe.) If I ever update that program I might try to get it working more seamlessly, maybe look into the Winamp plugins.

Just downloaded your tool after I tried to use it earlier this year (it crashed for some reason).

I got results, it loaded up multiple times without crashing. Opened my PF directory and started to poke around the cosmetic stuff. I have no idea what I'm doing with it right now, but I'm sure I'll know what to do later on, when I have time to devote to it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: libertyernie on May 02, 2014, 11:55:13 PM@Tcll: I think it might support MP3 already (through sox.exe.) If I ever update that program I might try to get it working more seamlessly, maybe look into the Winamp plugins.
Convert raw vgm music to brstm?!?  :o

Something odd has been happening with the newest Costume Manager. Characters' Result Portraits have been getting saved as Battle Portraits. For instance, when I saved Link's RSPs, it was saved over InfFace002.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And Samus' has been saved as InfFace003, and so on.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!