Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4664098 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12465 on: December 28, 2013, 06:21:02 PM »

Okay because I have no idea how to get Captain's eyes to work like they should, simply copying the materials and shaders isn't enough, I've made them disappear and nothing seems to bring them back, but he looks better than with them behind the visor.

This poncho keeps pissing me off.
    Looks fine in this one right?

Looks bad in this one.

Looks like s- in this one.

Some things I could fix by simply messing around with the vertices like make it taller, but other parts won't be solved unless with like bone edits or something.
    The way the vertex/recolor worked was that the poncho was like half the size of what it should've been due to being a vertex and the main focus was probably getting rid of the jewelry and legs. Im srs here
    Besides minor issues with the bottom of the robe, the poncho is really the only part of the rig that isn't excellent. not impressed
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:18:27 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12466 on: December 28, 2013, 07:36:17 PM »

Okay because I have no idea how to get Captain's eyes to work like they should, simply copying the materials and shaders isn't enough, I've made them disappear and nothing seems to bring them back, but he looks better than with them behind the visor.

Looks fine in this one right?

Looks bad in this one.

Looks like s- in this one.

Some things I could fix by simply messing around with the vertices like make it taller, but other parts won't be solved unless with like bone edits or something.
    The way the vertex/recolor worked was that the poncho was like half the size of what it should've been due to being a vertex and the main focus was probably getting rid of the jewelry and legs. Im srs here
    Besides minor issues with the bottom of the robe, the poncho is really the only part of the rig that isn't excellent. not impressed

just because you want to make it wifi-safe, doesn't mean it's a requirement.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #12467 on: December 28, 2013, 07:45:10 PM »

Aye, you'll need a mixture. If you don't know how to skin wrap, just give the shoulder pads enough influence from the shoulderJ bone until they don't clip.

As for that dry captain falcon, he looks awesome! Nice work. It would be a cool touch if he had some tattered remnants of his leather clothes too. Like that dry Luigi's jeans.

Hm! That could work, I'll update it with that as an alternate along side the original. Release that as another full hack isn't necessary.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12468 on: December 28, 2013, 08:12:56 PM »

just because you want to make it wifi-safe, doesn't mean it's a requirement.
    I don't care about WiFi because I use Dolphin, but I'd need to animate more bones for the poncho to make it look better if I did give it more bones. I like to keep things wifi safe so others who do use Wifi won't have to worry about it, and hate having to mess with the FitMotion.pac unless it's a animation/moveset hack because then I either feel the need to make the edits to popular moveset/animation hacks or get pestered with reports like my SM64 Mario.
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:25:10 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #12469 on: December 28, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »

I don't care about WiFi because I use Dolphin, but I'd need to animate more bones for the poncho to make it look better if I did give it more bones. I like to keep things wifi safe so others who do use Wifi won't have to worry about it, and hate having to mess with the FitMotion.pac unless it's a animation/moveset hack because then I either feel the need to make the edits to popular moveset/animation hacks or get pestered with reports like my SM64 Mario.

Even people with Dolphin can go on wifi  AWESOME 2.0!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12470 on: December 28, 2013, 09:12:09 PM »

Anyone have any ideas on how to rig the poncho? It's bugging me and I'm losing interest and want to work on my SM64 hack since a new patch was just uploaded to get some custom objects in there, but I really want to finish this before New Years to celebrate.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12471 on: December 28, 2013, 09:38:01 PM »

Did you try the skin wrap?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12472 on: December 28, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »

Know a good tutorial? Im srs here

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #12473 on: December 29, 2013, 03:04:23 AM »

W.I.P

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12474 on: December 29, 2013, 03:26:43 AM »

Know a good tutorial? Im srs here

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59059.0

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12475 on: December 29, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »

Skin Wrap is love, Skin Wrap is life.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12476 on: December 29, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »

Hmm Flygon already did Funky Kong, might want to check his out and see what differences you were going to make to avoid it simply just being the same thing.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:34:24 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #12477 on: December 29, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »

Hmm Flygon already did Funky Kong, might want to check his out and see what differences you were going to make to avoid it simply just being the same thing.

I know he's already done Funky, but I wanted to make one closer to Brawl in detail and model. He used Funky's head from MKWii which is much lower poly than Brawl Kong. However, if mine does not come out as desired then I'll scrap this project.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12478 on: December 29, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »

Captain Skeleton is about to be my first Dry release. Any last pointers or suggestions? Also, would any of you have the time to take in-game pics for me?  

Awesome concept but the these arms and legs bones don't seems to match that ribcage at all.
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:39:19 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12479 on: December 29, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »

Poor SMF1, he doesnt remember about the KataPad01N bones

Pages:  1 ... 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: