WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 06:47:02 PM
If it were me I would use Generations....
and make it lag the game as hell, if it doesnt lag yet, add 20 itirations of turbosmooth :P

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 19, 2012, 12:38:56 PM
Is it possible to make the stage spin at points?  Or is that not plausible?  Since that was kinda the main gimmick of the stage (Kraid smackin the stage around).  But it looks so awesome so far.  I'm assuming the lava is also animated?
its actually indeed possible to do my good sir :D the version im making atm is the 1 that wont spin, or have kraid in the background.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 19, 2012, 07:39:57 PM
its actually indeed possible to do my good sir :D the version im making atm is the 1 that wont spin, or have kraid in the background.
sorry for being negative but I dont believe it work cause I tried to make a stage "rotate" in old days but it failed.

buuuut. it might work if you have multiplied collusion data with each position "attached" to a visibilty bone
Stupid Tinypic :C

Enzo, I think that is the Assist trophy head.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome! TF2 Sniper! (I used him the most when I played)

It looks like he's over Link. Assuming he's gonna have his Machete over the sword, bow over bow. What's his gun going to be over? Clawshot?

Nonetheless, he looks awesome!


And I can't ignore Star's fantastic Mewtwo. He looks alot better than any of the other models. All of the other ones made his torso and legs really bulky. But yours gives him a more smoother look to him. Which makes is waaay better.

And Armor Mewtwo is going to be insane. I honestly cannot wait!

Oh, and like everyone else, the texture is splendid!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I guess rigging vertices isn't nearly as impossible as I had originally thought.  Nearly halfway done rigging Shiva's hair, will post pictures soon, unless someone wants me to post one now ;D


You did it.... :happy:
looks that there are texture issues on the fingers :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:31:08 AM


Yes!!

Will I be allowed to use that for my True Bowser? And is it possible to have one rigged over Giga?

Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 01:34:04 AM
You did it.... :happy:
looks that there are texture issues on the fingers :P

yeah, I'll fix that :P

Quote from: Korudo Daiƍ on July 20, 2012, 01:43:45 AM
Yes!!

Will I be allowed to use that for my True Bowser? And is it possible to have one rigged over Giga?

You can use it... idk about Giga though. this was a really difficult rig, and I don't want to have to do it again

Thanks a lot, Nano! :af:

What's left to do on him?

A few more tweaks, the facial expressions and stuff

Oh, well, I can always use my own Bowser port over Giga for True Bowser's FS. :)

Okay, cool. I eagerly await this hack!

That's one smexy Koopa King :D


Heh.  Progress update incoming!