Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Forgot to mention... I got Chun-Li's motion file down to below Zelda's default motion file size. So it should work now. Word of caution, in doing this, using any Zelda model or anything that is rigged to those skirt/hair bones that I removed will cause them to not move what so ever. So Legs and other things may go through the dress of pretty much any other model...

@Carnage: I'll probably just do the special fall thing. I didn't quite understand what you posted there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 02, 2012, 07:52:21 PM
Forgot to mention... I got Chun-Li's motion file down to below Zelda's default motion file size. So it should work now. Word of caution, in doing this, using any Zelda model or anything that is rigged to those skirt/hair bones that I removed will cause them to not move what so ever. So Legs and other things may go through the dress of pretty much any other model...

@Carnage: I'll probably just do the special fall thing. I didn't quite understand what you posted there.
turn this into a 0 and he should fall lol

242E0    1.4    Aerial vertical boost
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, Carnage do you know why on Marth's Air Side Special, when you enable move character. He just stays in place and doesn't move at all.

Thats why Sora moves with momentum codes. Cause I couldn't get him to move in the air.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 02, 2012, 08:21:53 PM
Thats why Sora moves with momentum codes. Cause I couldn't get him to move in the air.
need to change the action not the subaction kage go to your old wolverine and see the side special action codding dont copy it  since copying set air/ground,set aerial/onstage and disalow certain movements  in bb has a high chance to  corrup your pac file
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might be something hardcoded into Marth? Because I'm having that exact problem with Roxas.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 02, 2012, 08:18:33 PM
Hey, Carnage do you know why on Marth's Air Side Special, when you enable move character. He just stays in place and doesn't move at all.
lol had the same issue with sasuke.

>_> i fixed it copying my kid goku old PSA FS coding.

But its no use now >_< since i never released it and i lost him lol

Quote from: jrush64 on December 02, 2012, 08:26:29 PM
Might be something hardcoded into Marth? Because I'm having that exact problem with Roxas.

marth side b has floating points like i posted before

242D8    0.5    Aerial horizontal momentum ratio
242DC    0.0025    unknown, read once on first aerial startup
242E0    1.4    Aerial vertical boost
242E4    0.072    unknown, read once on first aerial startup
242E8    2.0
242EC    0

either chainging them to 0 the aerial ones or changing the action set aerial onstage, set air/ground  chould work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've never seen those numbers  or know where you're getting them from... Could you take a pic of where that is in the PSA?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 02, 2012, 09:09:27 PM
I've never seen those numbers  or know where you're getting them from... Could you take a pic of where that is in the PSA?

you see them in bb only since its those white things with parameters you just need to look for the ones that match the side B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 02, 2012, 09:19:46 PM #1660 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:25:57 PM by jrush64
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 09:05:52 PM
marth side b has floating points like i posted before

242D8    0.5    Aerial horizontal momentum ratio
242DC    0.0025    unknown, read once on first aerial startup
242E0    1.4    Aerial vertical boost
242E4    0.072    unknown, read once on first aerial startup
242E8    2.0
242EC    0

either chainging them to 0 the aerial ones or changing the action set aerial onstage, set air/ground  chould work

I'll change them to 0 and let you know if it works.

Post Merge: December 02, 2012, 09:25:57 PM

Ok I think it's working, he's moving now. Thanx.

I'm doing a favor for Leon Exido and animating some stuff for Chaos 0

If anyone wants to watch: https://join.me/947-363-448

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 03, 2012, 08:39:13 PM #1662 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:44:47 PM by SonicUnderground316
You were working on Chaos 0 ?! A shame I missed the stream, oh well :'( !

Also, I was wondering something about Chun-li ? I'm pretty sure that the motion file reduction is unrelated to what i'm about to ask but a while ago, i gave you a kikoken model (don't worry i remember what you said) and i was wondering if it could work now (without influencing the quality of the animations of course).

Its perfectly fine if it doesn't work but I was looking at some Zelda PSA recently and some of them seems to have quite a few external effects and models (like the "Yuna Psa", the "Dark summoner princess PSA", Valkyrie Profile PSA ect). Granted that their PSA don't have the intricate movements that the Chun-Li PSA have but still it got me wondering if there was a thechnique that allow more external graphic to take less space or something. Agent-S also bring to my intention that other version of Yuna is in the making and it would use summons and $hit.

Like i said i know it's not menditory to have this model and if it can be add, just too bad, but if you or someone else know how to put it in the moveset, it would be a very nice touch.

お前はもう死んでいる。

I'm actually thinking about that gfx. Because I needed something to go with the f smash and final smash.

Currently the psa size is also smaller then Zelda's default psa so it may fit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

where did the stream go? damn i missed it :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.