Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509229 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #645 on: January 18, 2013, 11:42:02 AM »

pikazz mario 64 bowser sure needs an update

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #646 on: January 18, 2013, 03:27:58 PM »

dat stare in the first pic .... otherwise he looks good imo

Was using one of Bowser's Eye textures to make sure BB didn't make both polygons use the same material, it deletes a material if it isn't used by an object, still not finished with him in 3ds Max, but he won't stare when I'm done.
    pikazz mario 64 bowser sure needs an update

He used the model from the Model's Resource, and I couldn't give that one eyelids at the time I tried, which was before getting 3ds Max, at the time I thought I'd have to make tons of pat0s and have a one-slot FitKoopaMotion.pac, same with Camonsters's Peach, from model's resource and I thouhgt a one-slot FitPeachMotionEct.pac and tons of new pat0 was the way. Im srs here
    Camonsters's Mario was also off the Model's Resource but had remapped the Eyes, Logo, Mustache, and Sideburn textures, and edited most of the textures.
    Plus the main prob I have with pikazz's and Camonsters's SM64 imports was the way they rigged the models. not impressed Also the quality of the original textures was lost when remapped. Tongue
    Hacking SM64 for like a year before hacking Brawl sure pays off, same with hacking Brawl, much better at editing textures so my hack looks a lot better.
    So SM64 Bowser's body is completely rigged to the WaistN bone, so no weird vertex stretching, though while the T-pose looks pretty weird, he looks great in animations, plus it's because Nintendo made him a fatass in SM64.

SM64 Peach and Bowser will have their HD Textures from Elxuxi's Hi Res Super Mario 64 Texture Pack.
    I'll also export SM64 Toad (so Peach uses the original and not the remapped version off the MR, and I'll do all three Bowser Arenas while I export Toad, I know that pikazz had Bowser in the Dark World's arena, but with only one texture showing, and never seemed to release it, so I figured I'd do it for those who wanted the stage...and so SM64 Mario and Bowser have a real place to fight.
    I don't believe I'll get the BITS Bowser because he still used the normal textures, but he also had polygon coloring to look rainbow-y and badass, and I don't think I'd finish if I tried to map a huge texture that is semi-transparent and has them polygon colors, since I'd give up and start another hack. Im srs here
    For Bowser I'll give him Brawl recolors, and then give him some of my recolors/retextures I made for SM64, like the SM64 and HD Dark Bowser textures that I uploaded onto the vault using pikazz's model, the HD Dark Bowser I used in my vid showcasing my music import of Dark Bowser's Theme into SM64, SM642 BR Bowser, which is a recolor of the Hi Res textures, and the HD Dark Bowser that I made for this movie I plan on making at some point....looks more like Dark Bowser because of his eyes....also I'll make a Dark Bowser model that has different hair. lol
    Peach will have a HD Daisy recolor that somebody off YouTube made, if I do find one, a SM64 Daisy, and then maybe a SM64 & HD Rosalina textures, I'll also make hair edits for Daisy and Rosalina, since I'll need to make them anyway for some of dem GoldenMushroom vids.
    I have the urge to do Peach's Castle, Castle Courtyard, and Facility stages, mainly so they have better texture quality since the quality isn't as good with Mewtwo's, and so I can maybe use them in videos, and so Peach's Castle can have my HD Luigi's Mansion retextures and other texture packs. Quite a mouthfull huh? I'll try to get Hammer Luigi done this weekend, thoguh please don't hold me against myself if I dont, vertexing the hands is hard work. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: January 18, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »

to much text lol  just wandering why does he looks so fat?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #648 on: January 18, 2013, 07:09:32 PM »

though while the T-pose looks pretty weird, he looks great in animations, plus it's because Nintendo made him a fatass in SM64.

Post Merge: January 18, 2013, 07:10:00 PM
    lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: January 19, 2013, 03:52:14 AM »

fail quote Tongue

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: January 19, 2013, 04:43:58 AM »

SM64 Bowser looks cool. The one I'm using really is outdated. :/

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #651 on: January 19, 2013, 03:30:03 PM »

Interpret this scene however the hell you guys want to, but don't forget about the imports themselves. Grin

While Mario might be finished, Peach, and Bowser aren't, and I'm not releasing Mario before doing Luigi (*ahem* model hack by Staraxxon, don't ask how many times I'll say that), nor am I releasing the Bowser Fight without the other two. Im srs here
    I have the other two areas ripped, I also have Toad ripped, but all this work on SM64 models make me want to work on my SM64 2 BR hack. >.< I'll finish Peach, and maybe Bowser, release those guys, not sure if I'll do the other two stages since I had to add bones to get the 2d textures to be billboarded...the yellow spheres and the Bowser Bombs (not including the spikes) are squares, and it took a while to move the added bones in the right places...but I should finish Peach and Bowser today since I still have more than 7 hours...of course I'd bet 20 dollars that I won't finish them today, since I like never meet any due dates. XP

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: January 19, 2013, 03:43:50 PM »

Shocked

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #653 on: January 19, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »

I'm impressed. I see what you did there ...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #654 on: January 19, 2013, 05:00:56 PM »

Impress Lee ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
    lol
    So in about the next half hour SM64 Toad will be in Brawl, then I need to finish Bowser's model, make his shadow, check to see if Peach's shadow needs resizing, then the boring process of recoloring, then making hair edits to both Peach and Bowser to make Daisy, Rosalina and Dark Bowser. Grin

user1561
    KC-MM Team
    Special Access

Get a load of this!

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: January 20, 2013, 08:14:23 PM »

Gah! I can't decide between Tanooki and Frog Suit...

I guess Frog Suit it is

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #656 on: January 21, 2013, 10:37:21 AM »

Well I guess I'll do Hammer Luigi after completing Bowser and Peach, then start the process of getting the parts to make the Frog Suit, and now that I've gotten experience with UVMapping, hopefully the Frog Suit will get a sexy texture. Cheesy So I made the Dark Bowser model, which was extremely easy considering how low-vertex Bowser is, but I ran into a prob, the Hi Res textures made Bowser go into a T-Pose and pretty much can't move in-game, aka he is just below the File Size limit to spawn, but has still has too much memory...plus the game crashed after a little bit. Tongue Appearently the large size of all the textures are what are causing this prob. Even though I half-ed the size of all the textures, it's still too much memory. I sure hope I can get the memory small enough without having to make all the textures the same size as the normal Bowser ones because then it'd just ruin the quality completely. not impressed Also in order for Bowser to have eye movement, his KoopaEye and EyeYellow Materials have the eyelid, iris and eye white textures in it, like Brawl Bowser. For those confused on what that meant, I planned on having SM64 Bowser to have a one-slot eyemovement, have his eye iris in a different material file than the one it's supposed to be in to avoid messing with Brawl Bowser's eye movement, but I couldn't find a way to get it to work...though I didn't try that hard. Im srs here Besides SM64 Bowser already looks weird with Brawl Bowser's animations, so if someone does a custom moveset or animations for SM64 Bowser, they can also edit the eyemovement. I will point out that his eyes don't go crosseyed like before, I guess I edited the materials like Nano had with SMG Bowser, because now the eyes move like SMG Bowser's, aka they aren't perfect. Hopefully they'll look just like Galaxy Bowser's in Anivernage's SSB UC Bowser moveset. Awesome Face
    And of course I forget to export Yoshi this weekend. -.- Oh well I'll wait till next weekend, I don't know why 1964 doesn't export the VRML on this computer. Tongue
    Also I will make the SM64 Bom-omb and Koopa Shell items, and then the Green Koopa Troopa, a red recolor, Goomba, Koopa Paratroopers using the Wing Cap wings, Bullet Bill, and Giant Goombas enemies for Adventure Mode, and might make Big Bom-omb over DDD. Grin
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:56:29 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: January 21, 2013, 12:23:15 PM »

your mario hacks are amazing! Do you have 3dsmax2013?

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #658 on: January 21, 2013, 04:56:43 PM »

your mario hacks are amazing! Do you have 3dsmax2013?

No I use 2010 since it's the one that many importers use, plus I'm most familar with it, same reason I use Google Sketchup Pro 8, and Sony Vegas Pro 8, even though they're outdated, I'm used to their layouts and stuff. lol
    So Bowser's recolors are done, CSPs and Battle Portraits left for him, and then Peach needs her alts and recolors...though I'm more in the mood to do something else, think I should wait to finish Peach before releasing Bowser, or release him after making dem CSPs, Battle Portraits and pics?

To emphasize on how that one part of the shell is a (practically) non-editable polygon color in SM64, it's not recolored in any of the alts, of course I still had to give it a solid white texture for it to load in-game, so that part can be fixed, but I like how it looks, it reflecs on how most Bowser textures hacks for SM64 are. lol

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: January 21, 2013, 05:00:47 PM »

release bowser asap i need to update my n64 bowser xD you should make an import on all chars that have a n64 model Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: