Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rufure on September 28, 2013, 01:02:01 AM
Just wanted to relay this here: Project M's Roy is lookin' mighty fine. Also more info on the clone engine as well.

I should wait a bit until it's released to adjust my awakening roy model to their new hair model, since I made a new bandana for him.

Quote from: Vinz22 on October 03, 2013, 09:17:12 PM
Hello guys,

Just wondering if a Zihark skin is planned or if there is one arround.
He is my fav FE character and i'd really like to play him.
I uploaded a Zihark model here:
http://www.models-resource.com/wii/fireemblempathofradiance/
You would have to get it rigged if you want to use it in brawl. You could make a request thread for it if you don't know how to rig models.

Quote from: londtex on October 05, 2013, 03:27:48 AM
Not trying to be rude,but can someone make a Priam model or at least can you tell me how you
guy make model like this?
Why would you want a Priam skin when you can play as Ike?


Quote from: Vert092 on October 05, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
I should wait a bit until it's released to adjust my awakening roy model to their new hair model, since I made a new bandana for him.
Sounds like a good call, new model is looking pretty pro-grade, and I'm sure it'll improve other variants when it's available.

Quote from: Vert092 on October 05, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
Why would you want a Priam skin when you can play as Ike?
Quote from: londtex on October 05, 2013, 01:56:09 PM
Priam look cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vert092 on October 05, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
I should wait a bit until it's released to adjust my awakening roy model to their new hair model, since I made a new bandana for him.
That sounds like a good idea.

Any luck with getting Lodestar Marth rigged? There's some stuff I want to touch up, but I'd rather wait until he's rigged to do it.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Uploaded Chrom to the Vault for those who want it. you can find it here.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 17, 2013, 01:50:41 AM
Uploaded Chrom to the Vault for those who want it. you can find it here.
Whooooo! Now I'm going to update his textures because I've improved a lot since I made these.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 17, 2013, 02:14:24 AM
Whooooo! Now I'm going to update his textures because I've improved a lot since I made these.
I was just thinking I'd download him if the textures were improved, so I am happy to see this. (:


Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on October 17, 2013, 02:44:41 AM
I was just thinking I'd download him if the textures were improved, so I am happy to see this. (:
I am glad you are glad that I am glad that I can do something. Though, I don't know how much improving I'll be able to do, I'll do the best I can.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 17, 2013, 01:50:41 AM
Uploaded Chrom to the Vault for those who want it. you can find it here.
Oh man. Downloaded.

Quote from: Shun_One on October 17, 2013, 02:14:24 AM
Whooooo! Now I'm going to update his textures because I've improved a lot since I made these.
OH MAN.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CHROM IS DONE?! Yusssssssss

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles


Just wondering, whatever  happened to the updated Lucina?  Is it still in the works?
Oh and cool Chrom btw
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.