KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why not ask Mewtwo2000? He's done plenty of brawl file programs. :)

homebrew applications are probably very different from PC apps

hmmmm...your right.....This app is seeming less and less likely to actually be made every time I look at this topic. :-[


i think i'll would be awesome that there exist a smash attacks and brawl box for homebrew i would really help alot

I love this idea and support it all the way. Btw is it going to be possible to get item hacks too because it dosent say in the OP

June 21, 2012, 11:54:40 PM #66 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:57:25 PM by Mareeo 64
@Vyse: Have you looked into team twiizers? They made the HBC in the first place. Not to mention a lot of the apps on the HBB. I'm not sure if you'll be able to collaborate w/ them, but if you guys managed to get help from the main Homebrew team, then you'd be ahead of the game! ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on June 21, 2012, 11:54:40 PM
@Vyse: Have you looked into team twiizers? They made the HBC in the first place. Not to mention a lot of the apps on the HBB. I'm not sure if you'll be able to collaborate w/ them, but if you guys managed to get help from the main Homebrew team, then you'd be ahead of the game! ;D

I'm going to see if I can contact them.
-Jack H.

Quote from: Robby98 on June 21, 2012, 09:06:27 PM
I love this idea and support it all the way. Btw is it going to be possible to get item hacks too because it dosent say in the OP
Item hacks are common3, yes? They're not mentioned because I'm not sure if that's possible. If we can successfully automate editing common5 (for portraits and such), editing common3 shouldn't be much of a stretch.

Quote from: Vyse on June 25, 2012, 11:08:58 PM
Item hacks are common3, yes? They're not mentioned because I'm not sure if that's possible. If we can successfully automate editing common5 (for portraits and such), editing common3 shouldn't be much of a stretch.

Ok just asking.

*answer to new poll*

I'd use both. Wii if needed & Computer if needed. Overall sometimes I can't use my Computer so I gotta get on the Wii's internet to check stuff out. I can't download something unless it is a program for the Wii from the Wii Shop Channel & it can't be the raw file. It sucks so I say "YES!" like :falcon: to the app. Sorry for such late reply to it tho. Still "Better late than never".

Also someone named "agoaj" wants someone to hear him/her I think. I believe he said he can do homebrew apps.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on June 26, 2012, 04:47:20 PM
Also someone named "agoaj" wants someone to hear him/her I think. I believe he said he can do homebrew apps.
Quote from: agoaj on June 15, 2012, 03:11:32 PM
I can help out with the programming.
Gee you don't say? If he wants to be heard, he can always PM them. r)


How is this going so far? Any progress at all?

Just asking cuz it's been a few months since I last checked this topic.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want to finish redoing BV before I start looking at this.

And there's a lot of logistics issues to work through before it can even be considered a possibility.