Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 02, 2012, 02:49:25 AM
Well that was shorter than expected... My internet is back at full speed... for now... I can read your ideas now. RAIN THEM ALL OVER ME!

*Points to his last post.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



December 02, 2012, 08:42:27 PM #408 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 08:43:55 PM by X
Have you ever considered doing cinematic versions of hacked movesets?
EDIT: Please don't take this as a request... I'm just wondering.

Quote from: X on December 02, 2012, 08:42:27 PM
Have you ever considered doing cinematic versions of hacked movesets?
EDIT: Please don't take this as a request... I'm just wondering.
Read the op. He said he would complete the original characters first. Then maybe, he would do some of the hacked characters.
Anyway, I just downloaded Sonic's Cinematic FS, great work!. I'll be waiting for the other ones!...

People still aren't reading the OP? I guess I better elaborate on that...

Quote from: GanonZack on December 02, 2012, 09:05:23 PM
Read the op. He said he would complete the original characters first. Then maybe, he would do some of the hacked characters.
Anyway, I just downloaded Sonic's Cinematic FS, great work!. I'll be waiting for the other ones!...
Oh, sorry. My bad.
I skimmed through it and must've missed that part.

For some odd reason, I want to record myself work on Bowser's Cinematic Final Smash... just to show you how easy it is to make one...

Ok lemme guess.....................Troll Face over Nintendog? xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

How is that related to the Cinematic Final Smashes?

I dunno.... :srs: Should of done it in PMs.... :>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


@A Bloody Canadian: Well, go for it! I could use the tutorial. By the way, this thread sure went off-topic fast.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I could either record it and upload to youtube, or live stream it... though I haven't streamed for quite a while...