Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 542661 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: November 22, 2012, 12:28:44 AM »

Hey, JRush, mind sending me a Sora model... I've gotten all the models I have mixed up and I don't know which one is for the release...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: November 26, 2012, 11:44:15 PM »

Nice Sora Costumes Over Marth, Can't Wait For Roxas.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: November 27, 2012, 12:21:16 AM »

Dude!!!!

More Hype for your thread!

Need some Roxas in my life man. Gotta have some epic Sora/Roxas/Riku fights...

I don't know much about the other guys to be too hype for them though... And I may have to re-do some stuff for Sora... Your skateboard thing is pretty cool idea. Sora's not exactly known for much besides being chaotic good and swinging a key around.

And hey, write me a movelist for Dante of what you want. I'll do the same, and we can decide on what to keep out of both our lists.

Nero and Virgil... I'd be willing to help if you want it. though I'm not as interested in them as I am Dante.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: November 27, 2012, 12:34:49 AM »

I thought about moves for Dante yesterday but I just couldn't think of how to use all the weapons there. I'll keep thinking throughout the day though.

As for Roxas, all that's left is some animations. Basically, wins, es, cliff attack. Those kinds of animations. After that, I need to add final smash graphics. Hopefully i'll be done by Saturday or Sunday.

I'm nixing the skateboard entry as it'll take time to animate so I'm just going to do the Kingdom Hearts 2 intro one as that'll be easier.

I could probably use some help on Vergil but Nero is like Roxas to me, I want to take my time on him and get him well.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: November 27, 2012, 12:59:43 AM »

Also, forgot to tell you, Cerberus needs 2-3 more bones. Since its a 3 pronged nunchacku basically... I saw that it only had the 1 I think.

And are all those already set to model changers? If so, I'll need a list of what is what cause when it comes to model changers, I like to psa that as I go.

And Vergil is like Sephiroth IMO... I could help with that no problem.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #410 on: November 27, 2012, 01:44:31 AM »

They're not set to model changers yet, but I'll do that. I meant to give cerberus bones but I just forgot. I'll do that and send you a new model.

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #411 on: November 28, 2012, 07:44:51 AM »

They're not set to model changers yet, but I'll do that. I meant to give cerberus bones but I just forgot. I'll do that and send you a new model.

hey Jrush, how's the Dante PSA going?

and what happened to the Chris redfield PSA?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »

Thannks to Kagemaru for the awesome sig.

The good news is that I'm done with school projects for the year so I'm glad. Now I can finish Roxas and Squall.

I was able to rip models from Bleach Soul Resurrection and the Ichigo moveset I was working on has been majorly upgraded.

This is his final model.

As you can see I added Final Getsuga Tenshou which will be his final smash. The bat[censored]-crazy hollow transformation will be damage activated. And the Final mode I don't know yet where to put it but maybe It'll activate if you're already in the Final Getsuga tenshou mode already.

I've ditched Shikai Ichigo as I don't think they'll be enough space and I'll have to animate more moves. I got the model working in game though so that's good.

Anyway what do you think? If you have any suggestions on transformations let me know.

I don't know if it's possible to have so many model changers and final smashes but I'll test it out before I start work on it.
    « Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:40:29 AM by jrush64 » Logged

WH1PWH1P
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: November 29, 2012, 11:48:43 AM »

omg a Ichigo psa....HYPE!!!! I love you man (no homo)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: November 29, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »

ichigo 3 forms would be nice xD

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: November 29, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »

Yeah it would. I'm making it in such a way that only final getsuga would have a different moveset. Hollow mode would just be a large cero you can control like Lucario's final smash while Mugetsu is like how it is in the manga.

Right now, I'm trying to get the model changers working before I start rigging the models. Heck if there's space, I might just add Shikai Ichigo and make him transform as a taunt then hollow mask as another taunt.

But we'll see.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: November 29, 2012, 02:57:43 PM »

Yeah it would. I'm making it in such a way that only final getsuga would have a different moveset. Hollow mode would just be a large cero you can control like Lucario's final smash while Mugetsu is like how it is in the manga.

Right now, I'm trying to get the model changers working before I start rigging the models. Heck if there's space, I might just add Shikai Ichigo and make him transform as a taunt then hollow mask as another taunt.

But we'll see.
    model changers should be the last thing since you add them in bb becuase marth only has 1 i think but you can add 2 so you get all 3 ichigos in line

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: November 29, 2012, 06:30:01 PM »

I'd leave out the shikai... But that's because I just don't like it.

I'd rather have bankai with the hallow mask as a taunt. While the mask is on after you take enough damage you have a chance to auto transform into hollow mode and attacks hurt yourself. And you stay that way until you die.

Fs would be mugetsu...

So 3 model changers.

Hollow mask
    Hollow mode
    Mugetsu

Hollow mode would have a huge cero blast that works like Samus beam but faster.

Normal mode could receive 3 very large getsuga tenshou blasts that can be used whenever.

Mask mode could have either the same as above but stronger or a speed slash combo or something

Mugetsu would probably be final getsuga tenshou.

If you haven't noticed, I've put some thought into this. Ichigo was on my to do list.

J, you should try and find someone willing to texture it into a brawl style.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: November 30, 2012, 01:02:05 AM »

I'm still thinking of what to do with everything but we'll see. I just dont want to animate new moves for hollow mode which is why I'll want it to just be a large cero blast that takes out everyone.

Still planning though.

I actually dont know what brawl-styled means.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: November 30, 2012, 01:06:42 AM »

I'm still thinking of what to do with everything but we'll see. I just dont want to animate new moves for hollow mode which is why I'll want it to just be a large cero blast that takes out everyone.

Still planning though.

I actually dont know what brawl-styled means.

less cartoon-ish more like saturated or realistic like textures eh...look at Brawl Mario and Super Mario Galaxy Mario.
    Grin

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: