Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pretty [censored] big, now that I look at it. I'll probably scale it down a bit.

Let's just say the crystals are bigger than Captain Falcon, heheh.

I made it intentionally large so that the walls and such aren't directly visible while playing. Plus, I'm not a big fan of closed-in stages, so there will be death boundaries on both sides. There will also be a platform in the middle.

Incidentally this stage is shaping out to look a lot like Mushroom Kingdom with a different background, eheheh.

i'd loveto see a "stamina version", or a hard to kill one if u prefer calling it like that xD

Well if people want that, I suppose I can make it.

I plan on making a Kyogre version as well.

Quote from: joke king on September 03, 2013, 05:10:00 PM
i'd loveto see a "stamina version", or a hard to kill one if u prefer calling it like that xD
That would be really awesome to play on a stage like this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hi. Just showing my last updates.

I've been working on a Gerudo Valley stage. This is the latest video I've recorded on it:

[SSBB hack] - Wii U styled characters on Gerudo Valley

I've also been working on Fire Temple, with a new room to go with the other 2 rooms I showed months ago:

[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple (Boss Door room)

I've completed and released my version of Melee Peach's Castle:

[SSBB hack] - Peach's Castle Melee (3rd preview)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34048

I've mixed Peach's Castle with Rainbow Cruise:

[SSBB hack] - Peach's Castle Cruise

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34061

And I've made multiple changes to the Great Bay I got once collaborated:

[SSBB hack] - More changes on Great Bay

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22800

DSX8 is supposed to release a better one in a few months, but I thought it was fair to let people have something better than before in the meantime. Well, I wanted a better Great Bay for myself but didn't want to make a new one knowing that DSX8 is working hard on his, so I just edited this one to suffice my own needs.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mirror's Edge Stage Preview, almost done. Made from scratch ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 12, 2013, 12:27:16 AM
Mirror's Edge Stage Preview, almost done. Made from scratch ;D

Looks amazing. You should add some fog to it too.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Oh yea, there's gonna be moving clouds, some fog in the BG and some steam coming from some vents.

September 15, 2013, 10:28:01 AM #263 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:30:30 AM by DSX8-sama
welcome to a small... village!!

still working on the objects and the such...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8, what game is that stage from?

Epic stuff you brought here DSX! Where did you get that model?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ripped the stage files from Magna Carta II.. all the objects r like all in 1 file (aka area's), but all the pieces has to be manually placed. its pretty low poly objects too, except for the 2 buildings atm..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*Subscribes*
Please, do not mind this post...

Alm I love your Wuhu stage... except when I get flown off every damn time lol. I think you shoul consider making the planes go offscreen on the bottom instead, it seems like it would make them get in the way of the camera les and be easier to react to. But seriously, love the stage.

September 16, 2013, 12:13:54 PM #269 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:20:43 PM by DSX8-sama
well have some more pics of that village... x3



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady