Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1613138 times)
Kienamaru
Brawl Minus Developer
Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7050 on: May 21, 2013, 08:59:26 AM »

Two things Mewtwo

1. If you were the one who made the Fountain of Dreams.. I noticed it doesn't have reflective surfaces on the water like Melee. Is that not possible?

2. That personal request I had for the Pokémon stadium and delfino plaza individual sections, were you still going to do that?

I await the next Zelda stage.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

fake_jokekid
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7051 on: May 21, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »

the refelctions are not possible.

Ryan
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7052 on: May 21, 2013, 10:39:44 AM »

Mute City:

[SSBB hack] - Mute City [WIP]

Still a lot of things to change/improve. But I guess it was about time to make some video.

What an amazing work! Kirby Dance And i think the improved textures of the Cars from Port Town fit even better than the original, or did you change any of them? If not, do you have plans to change them or is it even possible?
    And what Im wondering is.. What happend to the soundeffects from that stage like the Signal Alerts as you have shown here:
    [SSBB hack] - Mute City over Port Town (WIP 2)

I know they weren't original but at least some soundeffects are better than nothing or am I wrong?

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7053 on: May 21, 2013, 12:30:37 PM »

With that video, I am pretty sure that in melee you couldn't jump through the ceiling around 20ish seconds. Is the size off or something?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7054 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »

not bad M2000, not bad at all. the only improvement i think it needs is the zoom noise each of the cars make in PTAD, and put on the cars in MC. and for a kick, you should make a version with a billboard advertising your work, like the one in the Kitty Corp City stage. if that were in there, my downloading of this stage would be secured.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7055 on: May 21, 2013, 02:05:45 PM »

All the noises not present in the video aren't there just becase I'm using a custom slot. Custom slots don't use to enable the noises from special stages, so no warning or car sounds unless it's used over the original PTAD slot. Not a big deal for those who want both, cause ASL exists. I just didn't think about the noises when I made the video, I could have used PTAD instead.

With that video, I am pretty sure that in melee you couldn't jump through the ceiling around 20ish seconds. Is the size off or something?

I'd have to look closely to it in melee, but I guess what happens here is that melee forces a close camera, while I can't do that for this brawl version. I guess the size is okay, DSX8 did a good job here. If it's a little smaller, I'll look into it, or I could make 2 sizes if it wasn't too hard. There's a big animation here, I should look at that closely.

What an amazing work! Kirby Dance And i think the improved textures of the Cars from Port Town fit even better than the original, or did you change any of them? If not, do you have plans to change them or is it even possible?

The current cars are those from Port Town. I plan on using the Big Blue ones for an alternate version, where the cars will look more like the originals in melee, which are the F-Zero X ones in both cases.

Well, I'll show more one of these days. There are several fixes I want to make to the model. Some textures are probably inverted, and some of them will need to be mirrored or clamped. I want to animate some textures and models too.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #7056 on: May 21, 2013, 11:07:04 PM »

Well, where to start?

I finally had the chance to try Grunty's Tower Top.

My boys came over the other night and we had a 4vs4 fun, and everyone loved the stage. I did more than anyone, since I grew up playing Banjo Kazooie.

The fog, the detail, the shadows, the Jingo statue. Everything is just perfect!

By the way, I downloaded The big version, with the entry, Jingo statues, but no Gruntilda in the background since I'm OCD about having actual characters make appearances on stages!

Now, moving on to other things. Mute City looks outstanding so far!

Man I just love the fog, and how it eats the city. That make sense? Its just so sexy man, how I've missed it.

What I didn't miss was the cars hitting you and all that other bull[censored] interrupting the competitive gameplay.

I know it took hard work for you to involve the hitboxes and what not, but I hope you still plan on making a more neutral version. One where its just over a custom platform, and you still enjoy the beautiful animations and what not, but nothing able to hit you.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7057 on: May 24, 2013, 06:39:35 PM »

I thought of you when I made the no-Grunty version Tongue

I'm glad you enjoyed it  Kirby Dance

Don't worry about the cars, you know that there's a version working on Final Destination, nothing hits you there. And I'll make a no-collisions and a no-cars version over Port Town too.

Talking about Mute City, new video showing progress. I've changed the color of the fog, animated some light thingies and made the clouds come back. They were used as if they were the city, don't know if my fault or DSX8's. Doesn't really matter xD

Well, enjoy the teaser preview video  Roll Eyes

[SSBB hack] - Mute City [WIP 3]

Stage shadows tutorial

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7058 on: May 24, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »

I thought of you when I made the no-Grunty version Tongue

I'm glad you enjoyed it  Kirby Dance

Don't worry about the cars, you know that there's a version working on Final Destination, nothing hits you there. And I'll make a no-collisions and a no-cars version over Port Town too.

Talking about Mute City, new video showing progress. I've changed the color of the fog, animated some light thingies and made the clouds come back. They were used as if they were the city, don't know if my fault or DSX8's. Doesn't really matter xD

xD

looking better man! but i think those clouds were my fault.. >_<
    never really noticed em in melee so i didnt know where they went D:
    Also those signs in the "boost" area needs to be animated, thought i'd let ya know on that xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7059 on: May 24, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »

xD

looking better man! but i think those clouds were my fault.. >_<
    never really noticed em in melee so i didnt know where they went D:
    Also those signs in the "boost" area needs to be animated, thought i'd let ya know on that xD

Yeah, I know. In fact, they have already their own bones and can be animated, I'm just working on a way to make them move even when the action is stopped. You know, if they're part of the main animation, when used as Port Town they will stop when the action is stopped, and I don't like that. I'm trying to make them work over another part of the stage, like the goal line. Anyway, the Final Destination version will have them moving flawlessly, of course Tongue

Stage shadows tutorial

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7060 on: May 24, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »

Yeah, I know. In fact, they have already their own bones and can be animated, I'm just working on a way to make them move even when the action is stopped. You know, if they're part of the main animation, when used as Port Town they will stop when the action is stopped, and I don't like that. I'm trying to make them work over another part of the stage, like the goal line. Anyway, the Final Destination version will have them moving flawlessly, of course Tongue
    ah so they stop when on Port Town... odd :/
    well love the amazing work, u even improved my fog xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #7061 on: May 24, 2013, 08:05:16 PM »

So much memories of this stage Grin
    And the coolest part... IT'S COMIN' BACK!!
    Awesome! Just wanted to say that you're awesome

What I really wanted is to follow this thread lol...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ryan
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7062 on: May 24, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »

Yeah! The soundeffects came back! Kirby Dance

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7063 on: May 25, 2013, 04:35:24 AM »

mute city is looking really good, just wondering since you are now working on some collisions and such do you think in the future that the safron city stage can have pokemons that hurt the players?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7064 on: May 25, 2013, 08:15:36 AM »

ah so they stop when on Port Town... odd :/
    well love the amazing work, u even improved my fog xD

Looks like I was using the color of your sky for the fog. Now I'm using the exact color in Melee, it's more purplish, less pink.

Pictures showing the stage you sent me and the stage as is right now:

Yeah, I still keep the old version without the collision fixes somewhere xD

mute city is looking really good, just wondering since you are now working on some collisions and such do you think in the future that the safron city stage can have pokemons that hurt the players?

Well, it wouldn't be the most optimal solution, but I suppose using Port Town as a base may let me do that. Each car would be a different pokemon, and only one would spawn... Yeah, I guess it would be fun to try xD

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: