Metal Gear Solid Needs More Hack Representation!

Started by irishladdie727, July 05, 2010, 03:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 13, 2012, 02:38:22 PM #885 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:39:33 PM by Big Boss

D:
It's doing the same for Raiden.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I JUST DL'd both successfully.

Clear your cookies and cache and try again....

OR use a different browser because Firefox and Chrome are faster and better.

Yeah its all fine fo me too.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aw TITS! I got the audio from MGS3's VOX.dat in godlike quality playing in Winamp.


@Big Boss Mediafire has been acting up latley. Just last night it took me a whole hour to download a Mario model. So it isnt the DL link, its just the site.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd like to see someone rip the AKS-74U or M4 model from MGS2 and import it over the Super Scope.

You know Eternal, there are VR missions in MGS2 HD, ya know. Didn't you think they were missing?   
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

No I thought that the BOSS RUSH mode was missing.

That sounds easy to do. I just have to find the model.

Yeah I got all of MGS3's codec convos. Nothing seems to be unused other than maybe the Time Paradox lines from campbell that specifically ask if you killed Ocelot/EVA.

I fixed the normals on the models from Frankaster's BTW, so I can use them now.

They weren't unused in the PS2 original. Were those removed or something?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I don't remember hearing those in Subsistence on the PS2(Though it may be because I made sure EVA never died) but W/E I got them.

I'm gonna begin importing Liquid's model over Snake(once again, their physical builds match) next week.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 26, 2012, 06:21:11 PMYeah I got all of MGS3's codec convos.

Just wondering, how can you use the codec conversations in Brawl? When you edit Shadow Moses Island's codecs or somthing?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

In Brawl use the Gamecube's dpad with Snake in SMI and press up very quickly and lightly, just like you would with the Starfox Characters' easter egg convos.

Can I edit the Audio? Yes, if I could find it in the .bsrar. Either way, Gecko can't read SFX mods
Can I edit the Text? Yes.
Can I edit the images? Yes*

June 05, 2012, 02:11:52 PM #898 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:17:47 PM by Big Boss


A bit of somthing I made using Eternal Yoshi's textures.
Some may consider it pointless, but there's actually a huge difference between the MGS2 suit and Brawl's version of it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

June 05, 2012, 02:43:00 PM #899 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:44:01 PM by Eternal Yoshi
The differences are subtle, but obvious when you take a good look at them.

I have all 3 of Liquid's models (Shirtless,Coated, and open coated)

I want to use Open coated, but the UVs on the "Shoulder pads" of the coat are kinda fudged. I know how to detach and give the problematic part it's own material, but how would one go about editing UVs?

Edit: In retrospect, I'm just gonna use Shirtless since I'd imagine the lower half of the coat would clip a lot in kicking motions.