Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alses on July 22, 2010, 05:24:05 PM
Quote from: Polaris on July 22, 2010, 02:34:27 PM

If it does 33% don't you think it's kind of cheap?

I always start off the first punch next to the foe, and then all them hit, then sonic leaps over them and fails.

1) Yeah it is cheap but its just punishment to the fool that let sonic attack first <_<

2) Lol yeah that happens a lot XD But if you weaken the enemy first then the combo can keep going :3 Try against B+ bowser with around 80-100% Usually against that the combo is easy to hit 8D

And I don't play subspace with hacks so idk what its like XD

I used sonic because of his side B's superspeed in SSE.

Bowsers the only guy the combo works on.

I'd give this sonic a 7/10. The main thing about him fails. Up and downtilts work.

everything else.....

Nice tho.

Wii Number: 4883-5465-6633-6030
Brawl FC: 2922-9367-9376

Quote from: PPXEXE on July 22, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Okay I just got done trying out your Sonic, and since i know I've would have wanted feedback here's mine to you. n_n

Considering I make hacks solely for myself and no one else, I don't care about feedback at all. Since I share it with everyone out of boredom, all I look for is whether someone likes it or not. Detailed and pointless breakthroughs and ratings of it are rather pointless to me, thus I tend to ignore them. ¦D

But thanks for giving me a reason to bump my thread! ¦3


July 25, 2010, 03:18:45 AM #77 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:20:35 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 25, 2010, 03:01:37 AM
Quote from: PPXEXE on July 22, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Okay I just got done trying out your Sonic, and since i know I've would have wanted feedback here's mine to you. n_n


Considering I make hacks solely for myself and no one else, I don't care about feedback at all. Since I share it with everyone out of boredom, all I look for is whether someone likes it or not. Detailed and pointless breakthroughs and ratings of it are rather pointless to me, thus I tend to ignore them. ¦D

But thanks for giving me a reason to bump my thread! ¦3

haha same here dude, although, I sometimes consider the feedback I get.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 25, 2010, 03:18:45 AM
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 25, 2010, 03:01:37 AM
Quote from: PPXEXE on July 22, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Okay I just got done trying out your Sonic, and since i know I've would have wanted feedback here's mine to you. n_n

haha same here dude, although I sometimes consider feedback. XD
Considering I make hacks solely for myself and no one else, I don't care about feedback at all. Since I share it with everyone out of boredom, all I look for is whether someone likes it or not. Detailed and pointless breakthroughs and ratings of it are rather pointless to me, thus I tend to ignore them. ¦D

But thanks for giving me a reason to bump my thread! ¦3

haha same here dude, although, I sometimes consider the feedback I get.

Well sheesh, I wish I had known that sooner! I might (I stress might), not have jumped on you on how overly broken Zelda was...Then again, Zelda is cheap already, so I hate fighting her. XD

But I understand you better now at the least. ¦3


July 25, 2010, 03:32:25 AM #79 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:33:26 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 25, 2010, 03:21:20 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 25, 2010, 03:18:45 AM
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 25, 2010, 03:01:37 AM
Quote from: PPXEXE on July 22, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Okay I just got done trying out your Sonic, and since i know I've would have wanted feedback here's mine to you. n_n

haha same here dude, although I sometimes consider feedback. XD
Considering I make hacks solely for myself and no one else, I don't care about feedback at all. Since I share it with everyone out of boredom, all I look for is whether someone likes it or not. Detailed and pointless breakthroughs and ratings of it are rather pointless to me, thus I tend to ignore them. ¦D

But thanks for giving me a reason to bump my thread! ¦3

haha same here dude, although, I sometimes consider the feedback I get.

Well sheesh, I wish I had known that sooner! I might (I stress might), not have jumped on you on how overly broken Zelda was...Then again, Zelda is cheap already, so I hate fighting her. XD

But I understand you better now at the least. ¦3

haha Wave,  I thought that was obvious the entire time. I mean why else would I make overpowered characters like the hacks I made? XD...I like exponentially challenging and overpowered, and visually enhanced battles as long as there's a way to defeat the character I'm challenging. I made a Bowser hack to beat zelda but now I'm having trouble beating this overpowered Bowser, I'm going to weaken him big time, in version 3.0....and yeah I could have done a better job with zelda's moveset but school and work gets in the way. lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Best way to beat Demonic Bowser 2.0:

Captain Falcon. ¦3


oh I haven't tried that ^^....btw, gj on sonic, I know his pac file can be tedious at times lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Thanks! I heard you did a Sonic one too. I'd to see you release it. :3 If not, I'd be happy to keep it privately for myself too. ¦3 *SMACKED* Looking forward to Marth too.

I'm thinking of trying a little something now though, like trying to make a moveset where you can switch between Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle by taunting, or he'll start off as Full Throttle, then fight as Hyper as he gets damage. :3


Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 25, 2010, 04:42:19 AM
Thanks! I heard you did a Sonic one too. I'd to see you release it. :3 If not, I'd be happy to keep it privately for myself too. ¦3 *SMACKED* Looking forward to Marth too.

I'm thinking of trying a little something now though, like trying to make a moveset where you can switch between Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle by taunting, or he'll start off as Full Throttle, then fight as Hyper as he gets damage. :3

That sounds cool. I did something like that with my Overlord Marth PSA, he has 4 sword mode changes  but sadly he still can't beat demonic bowser 2.0 LOL!....

Yup, you'll have both of your sonic hacks in 1 XD...btw, is there a limit to the file size? Just wondered because sonic's pac file size is greater than most characters.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


There is...But it's very hard to reach. His file size limit is much greater than the others. O_o


now that sounds cool how do you pull that off, i'd love to try that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

July 27, 2010, 12:23:20 AM #86 Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:18:03 PM by PPXEXE
Waveshocker how do you mess with the homing attack, you seem to know what your doing. a little help?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Could you maybe release a PAL Version?


the only diffrence is it's mute.

And wave that would be awesome. Make it 150%. So it's balanced.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.