Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Almost done. . . >_>
Or rather as much done as I'm willing to do about this. I just can't do too much with Sheik, and considering that the model importer is most likely done soon, I'm not too motivated to make a character that'll have a model available in little over a month. <_<
But I'll still finish this, and an alternate Marth version. . .
This one only needs some minor model fixes and some texture work.

Hm... Not bad honestly, just needs a bit of shading and what not, although you should also post some in game pictures, it's easier to judge something when it's properly animated, rather then in a T-stance.

*Reads title*

Hehe, lolno :P

Ghirahim is looking nice by the way.  My main recommendation would be to make the waist thinner.  He looks unnaturally stocky at the moment, when he should be lean and muscular.  I also think the head could be more delicate and thinner.  Also, are you going to do some of the finer details like the chain that goes across the upper part of his chest?  I think that would be nice.

haha, lolno indeed. XD

Girahim is probably as good as you're going to get with sheik. That's what sucks, Sheik's not exactly good for hacks, but she'll probably be awesome for imports.

October 15, 2011, 07:49:06 PM #409 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:58:30 PM by Calamitas
Oh yeah, forgot to mention.
Sheik version will have disabled bones since I don't think that removing the ponytail works any other way.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 15, 2011, 07:43:05 PM
*Reads title*

Hehe, lolno :P
Quote from: Majora on October 15, 2011, 07:47:09 PM
haha, lolno indeed. XD

Yeah, it was more like wishful thinking, anyway.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 15, 2011, 07:43:05 PM
Ghirahim is looking nice by the way.  My main recommendation would be to make the waist thinner.  He looks unnaturally stocky at the moment, when he should be lean and muscular.  I also think the head could be more delicate and thinner.  Also, are you going to do some of the finer details like the chain that goes across the upper part of his chest?  I think that would be nice.

I guess I can make him thinner, but adding the chain-thingy would only be possible to do texture wise. Sheik's just too limited when it comes to that kind of details.

*Says lolno as well*

You want attention, go make a goodbye thread.

No real [censored], make an outstanding hack. Them leaving will not give you automatic attention.

Also, if you really want attention, make characters from other series rather than Golden Sun, Okami, One Piece, etc.

You gotta do popular characters from popular series.

There's a reason why I don't make Earthbound stages anymore. :c

Now goodbye.

EDIT: I took the poll's virginity.

Bye again.

Quote from: Calamitas on October 15, 2011, 07:49:06 PM
I guess I can make him thinner, but adding the chain-thingy would only be possible to do texture wise. Sheik's just too limited when it comes to that kind of details.

I expected as such.  Oh well, it would still be nice for it to be textured on though :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 15, 2011, 08:20:47 PM
*Says lolno as well*

You want attention, go make a goodbye thread.

No real [censored], make an outstanding hack. Them leaving will not give you automatic attention.

Also, if you really want attention, make characters from other series rather than Golden Sun, Okami, One Piece, etc.

You gotta do popular characters from popular series.

There's a reason why I don't make Earthbound stages anymore. :c

Now goodbye.

Doing characters from other series actually does limit my options a bit then, since I only do characters I actually like and that don't have 3D appearances/high quality 3D appearances.
But oh well, I guess I can always try to learn how to make stages, since I plan on doing that some day, anyway.

hm.... you are pretty good. do you take requests?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 15, 2011, 09:23:46 PM
hm.... you are pretty good. do you take requests?
Let me guess, u want him to make Amy Rose?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 15, 2011, 09:25:25 PM
Let me guess, u want him to make Amy Rose?
...its that obvious XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can tell you now, Cal won't do any Sonic characters :P

SonicBrawler, you know he despises the Sonic series, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 15, 2011, 09:27:15 PM
SonicBrawler, you know he despises the Sonic series, right?
yes
nope
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Amydorf.

That is all.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.