Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807479 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4815 on: August 31, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »

SDo0m's Dark Void: Sonic Breakdance RELEASED!!

Nice, and sure it's been a lot of work (animating character is tedious for sure, I've needed to do it in the past for stages), but...

Just a constructive criticism...

Wouldn't it look more professional if you moved the bone related to the character/player name thing? I mean, Sonic moves around while that small arrow rests in the middle, only bouncing a little with Sonic. If it followed Sonic, it would have looked better O.o

Would that be fixable? >_<

EDIT: By the way, about the poll... It's good, but it's just one animation for a taunt... PSAs are useful and fun, but taunts...

Anyway, there are not many updates lately, and people are always okay with having new stuff posted in the blog. So go on, I suppose O.o
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:28:15 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #4816 on: August 31, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »

Well, it depends.  I'm not sure which bone the name tag is assigned to.  But no matter which bone it will either be long and probably not look as good, or it will either take FOREVER and look worse. 

By the looks of it, it probably follows the Hip bone, which means it's not possible without the animation overall looking worse.

The easiest thing to do actually would probably make the name not visible for the taunt.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4817 on: August 31, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »

Pretty sure the tag is assigned to one of the RotN bones.

Anyway, porting over ROB isn't a GEWD idea even with me being able to repair and remap hurtboxes and references. Too Many Bones and FW's BA can't add that much without breaking the model. Sad

Try TLink instead.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4818 on: August 31, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »

Alright, Toon Link it is then.  I will try a basic port, then obviously make suitable edits later.

And I probably won't do a post for the animation.  The 5th option is basically why.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:37:47 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4819 on: August 31, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »

I did suggest on the last page that you could port him over Ness.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4820 on: August 31, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »

I did suggest on the last page that you could port him over Ness.

Nope.  Not happening.  Ness doesn't have enough stuff.  And I'm not in the mood for explaining.  If I do Deadpool, it's over Toon Link.  If that doesn't work, he's not happening at all.

Why do you guys think I made that poll for "Chibi Deadpool" before?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4821 on: August 31, 2011, 01:07:41 PM »

I do not remember that...

Anyways, Toon Link is fine. Since I'm not a big fan of Geno.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4822 on: August 31, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »

Ok, here's the new Deadpool moveset:

New Deadpool

The Merc with a Mouth is back again! Still wacky as ever and given a new lease of life, his main focus will be projectile camping, range and keepaway.  His kill potential will be meh, relying mainly on a couple of main kill moves.  However, the main thing about this moveset is the craziness of Deadpool.  He's wacky, he's fun and loves to break the 4th wall.

STATS

Character Over - Snake (ported to Toon Link or ROB?)
    Size - 7/10 His standing pose is tall, but some of his moves and movements can keep quite low.
    Running Speed - 6/10 Average running speed.  About the same as Mario
    Air Speed - 5/10 Kinda average.  Again, similar to Mario
    Combo Speed - 5/10 Meh combo potential.  He's primarily a keepaway character
    Priority - 8/10 He's Deadpool.  He's odd.  Therefore, he keeps Snake's odd disjoints
    Jump Height - 6/10 Rather regular height jumps.
    Power - 5/10 Decent damage but very mediocre kill potential.
    Weight - 99 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AAA combo - A quick hand jab forward (his standing L in MvC3), followed by a backfist and then a forward kick.  The first hit of this combo has good speed and surprising reach.  Reliable well rounded string.  11%

F Tilt - Two horizontal sword slashes across his body.  Good range, fairly low knockback growth and decent base knockback on the second hit.  11%

U Tilt - An uppercut slash.  Fast startup, good damage but can't follow up very well.  12%

D Tilt - A low sweep kick with a good chance to trip the opponent.  One of his few ground moves with good follow up potential.  8%

Dash Attack - Deadpool rushes forward and does his "Quick Work" attack from MvC3 with his sword.  Comes out quickly and hits the foe behind Deadpool at an angle.  9%

F Smash - A fast jumping roundhouse kick with good reach and decent damage.  However, it has mediocre kill potential, unable to reliably kill middleweights until about 150%.  15-20%

U Smash - Deadpool's famed Shoryuken.  His strongest smash attack, however, its overall reach is poor.  Think about the same kill potential as Fox's U Smash.  17-23%

D Smash - A move somewhat similar to Kazuya Mishima's low spinning kick from Tekken.  Overall has a very long lasting hitbox and hits foes at a 0 degree angle, but apart from that it again has low kill potential.  14-19%

N Air - Deadpool takes a page out of Falcon's book.  He sticks out his knee.  There is a powerful sweetspot at the knee that only works when the attack initially comes out.  Otherwise, the hitbox is weak.  17% sweetspot, 4% otherwise

F Air - A double overhead smash with both fists.  Once of Deadpool's main killing moves because it works as an angled meteor smash.  Similar to Mario's F Air in power.  13%

B Air - Deadpool whirls his katana with one hand behind him.  A fast aerial with good reach and is one of Deadpool's best aerial spacing tools.  Deals multiple hits.  8%

U Air - An aerial scissor kick similar to Sonic's U Air.  A generally well rounded aerial that works well for juggling.  10%

D Air - Deadpool spins his katana below him.  Similar to the B Air, but below him.  Serves a similar purpose to Dedede's D Air.  9%

Neutral B: Trigger Happy - Deadpool shoots 5 quick and weak shots from his gun.  They come out quite quickly, move quickly a reach quite far, and have a similar amount of hitstun to Falco's blaster shot.  However, once Deadpool uses this move three times, he needs to reload it so use wisely.  1/2% per shot.

Side B: Shurikenerang - Deadpool lobs a large shuriken forward.  Works almost identically to Toon Link's Boomerang, however it comes out slow and is stronger.  9% (7% on the way back)

Up B: Teleporter - Deadpool uses his teleporter to warp to a point.  This move is omnidirectional.  There is also a chance that it may misfire, causing a good amount of damage to nearby foes, as well as damaging Deadpool.  If it misfires, he is able to use the teleporter again.  0% or 15% for misfire

Down B: Forth Wall Crisis - Deadpool strikes a sexy pose, waiting for an incoming attack.  If he gets hit, he will counter by whipping out a health bar and smashing the opponent in the face with it.  The damage and knockback is dependent on the damage that Deadpool would have received from the incoming attack.

A+B Attack: Yo-yo Splice - Deadpool whips out his long reaching deadly whirling yo-yo of death from MUGEN and spins it round.  Decent damage, no kill potential but great reach.  Good for getting opponents out of your face and good for spacing.  Only the yoyo head does damage, not the string.  Deals multiple hits.  10%

Final Smash: NINJA ASSAULT!! - Deadpool summons an army of flat, 2D ninjas to fly across the screen MUGEN style.  Anyone unlucky enough to get hit by this army of ninjas will take a heavy beating.  60%

Again, this moveset will only happen if the Toon Link port works successfully with minimal glitches.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:00:19 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4823 on: August 31, 2011, 03:14:24 PM »

How come not over Snake? =o
    I don't have any good Snake PSAs.
    I like the moveset, btw.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4824 on: August 31, 2011, 03:29:44 PM »

Can you possibly do his MVC thing with the health bar and power bar as an alternate final smash?

you could probably retexture marths life bar meter from his final smash...
    just throwin the idea out there.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4825 on: August 31, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »

How come not over Snake? =o
    I don't have any good Snake PSAs.
    I like the moveset, btw.

Because Snake doesn't have enough graphic models.  Or suitable projectiles for that matter.

Hmm...

Well, since Beyond has released his Deadpool I may just have to start my Deadpool moveset up again.  I have quite a few cool ideas in mind, and I've actually got a playstyle idea this time.  HOWEVER, HE WILL NOT BE OVER SNAKE

Reason being is because Snake is rather meh when it comes to PSAing for a character like Deadpool.  He has a lot of articles sure, but most of them are rather obscure to work with and he no simple projectiles (his only projectile is his Homing Missile which is obscure to edit).

So I'd need to port Deadpool over someone else (SDo0m?  Porting?  BLASPHEMY!!!!).  For the kind of stuff I want for Deadpool, I have two options.  Either to port him over ROB, or port him over Toon Link.  ROB has a lot of graphics, whilst Toon Link has a lot of useful articles.

I'll post my new moveset idea later today

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4826 on: August 31, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »

and of course I get ignored even when I'm on topic....*sigh*

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4827 on: August 31, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »

Removed the Sonic Generations Breakdance from my Brawlvault.  I don't want it there.  It's still up for download though, the link just takes you straight to the Mediafire page.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4828 on: August 31, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

Because Snake doesn't have enough graphic models.  Or suitable projectiles for that matter.
    Ok, well, I don't have an amazing Toon Link PSA either. Tongue

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4829 on: August 31, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

Damn.... I want Deadpool.... but I don't want to replace my Mokou PSA (on ROB) and I want to keep Toon Link free for when I make the PSA of one of my OC's......

Well I could always just alternate when I want to play with one or the other.

Pages:  1 ... 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: