Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

^Thanks! I think I'm going to have a bit of trouble with the Final smash though....

aww sweet! good things happen when I stop visiting the site for a week! way to go!
This is the greatest sig in the world.

Thanks! Hey, since you were one of the people who requested him, do you have any ideas for his taunts? I have one, but all three would make it feel more complete.

Maybe he could do something like Double Team from Pkmn but TONS of clones appear all over the place and flick the opponent off(middle finger/ the Bird). It'll make the opponent sh*t bricks XD You can replace an external graphic model with a model of Xemnas.

Another could be he slowly turns white and light-like graphics could appear all over his body and then explode off of him, hitting the entire stage and either tripping them or put them in a shield-break stun.

Those taunt ideas aren't really Xemnas...at all... I say just let him Ganon laugh in one of them.

Quote from: Date Masamune on December 15, 2010, 01:07:03 AM
Those taunt ideas aren't really Xemnas...at all... I say just let him Ganon laugh in one of them.
Well at least they're good ideas. You shouldn't always stick to the old stuff.

There's a lot of innovative thought going on with this Xemnas PSA !!!
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I just saw this PSA this morning and I think it looks awesome so far. Sorry I haven't been able to comment on this earlier but my computer died this past Friday so I haven't been online much. I'm really curious how the down smash looks in game because it looks great in the pictures.

How about Ganondorf's spinning laugh taunt as one of Xemnas' taunts? That seems to fit him pretty well. His victory taunts go pretty well here too. Pit has some good taunts to look at too.

If you feel like doing custom animations, then Mewtwo had a lot of taunts and victory taunts that you could use for ideas in Melee. Here's a video showing his victory taunts if you forgot what they looked like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqfC8KDKEs

I know I'm just a noob, but I've been looking at your PSA and I think it's awsome (OBVIOUSLY). Remember the final move he uses when he shoots a thousand yellow beams at Sora and Riku and you have to keep smashing the square and cross buttons to reflect them, well is it possible to give him a move like that or is it too late? Mabye you could somehow copy the Down-Special from Geno's PSA or somthing as it looks remarkably similar. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing how this comes out.
^__^ I enjoy everyones work and have creative sugestions and good imput.

interesting xemnas PSA, never played KH, but the ideas look pretty cool, is it gonna be balanced?


Thanks for the taunt ideas everyone, I'll get working on those. And in response to Original_Brawler's question, yeah, I'm going to try to get that to work. He'll have Balanced and broken versions. Oh, and one more question for everyone, what should the wait poses be? I have a wait1, but I don't have 2 or 3. Any ideas?

EDIT: I'll release an early version by the end of the week.


^I'll give that a shot.
Update! I figured out a better way to do his collisions for the second sword. :)