Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199595 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: January 03, 2011, 05:56:19 AM »

A down final smash is useless when it doesn't hit in both sides? Have you forgotten Lucas's down smash? It doesn't hit in both sides, but it is pretty useful and strong. It is the same for Snake, he doesn't hit anyone with his down smash directly, but it is also useful! But I know Snake is a different case!

And for fierced demon fang, I know the logic should be that even the slash hits the person, but we don't have to forget that this is Kratos Aurion. Originally, Kratos doesn't hit the opponent with his sword, unless this move would probably lose a lot of his meaning! And in the game, that is really what happened! The sword hits the opponent, then the shockwave produced by the sword touching the floor is rather useless as most of the time the opponent is sent away and can't be hit by the shockwave! It means by allowing the sword to hit the opponent, the movement loses all his meaning and doesn't deserve his name. If Divine Overlord put Fierce demon fang in this Kratos's moves, that is probably because he wanted the shockwave to have the main role like it has in TOS game, and that is for this reason it would be really good, and nearly an obligation to remove the sword hitting the opponent, unless he wants to change the move complely, which is possible!

And for demon swarm, I don't hide that I hate a lot this attack, and I explained myself why I hate it! This attack shouldn't be in Kratos's moves! I know characters in ssbb have moves that they don't use in their game, but that is not for this reason that we can put anything in a new character's moves. Velen is absolutely right, Kratos is a different case as in the game we know what he does precisely. That is not for this reason that we can't put moves that he doesn't use in the game. If it really was the problem, I would have complained a lot about the spells which are used. Because in the game, he doesn't use spread, he doesn't use explosion, he doesn't use Cyclone either. But I didn't complained because Kratos uses magic, so it woud have really been possible for him to use them. Even if he doesn't have access of most powerful spells like explosion in the game.

But for demon swarm, it is truly something apart... Did you see one time Kratos make quick slashes like that? The answer is no, even with his A combos in TOS he doesn't make so quick slashes like this, but if you know a video where he does this, I would be happy to see it! And besides, he doesn't use this stance to hit someone in any of his moves if I recall correctly! That is why I hate Demon Swarm move, it doesn't match Kratos Aurion in all aspects! And to be truly honest, when I saw this move, the first time, I thought this move was a modification of sword rain. This move, even if it is only in Tales of Eternia, could match perfectly Lloyd and even Emil, but not Kratos, Kratos doesn't have the profile to make this move!

PS: Reading your moveset on page 1, I found something really odd, the spread spell is not used only in Tales of Eternia, it was used in Tales of symphonia too! Genis could use it, and Ondine too! Ondine invokated use multiple spread too!
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:07:31 AM by Barbatos » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: January 03, 2011, 06:23:25 AM »

Oh your correct, so what should kratos' down smash be? I have side B as hurrican thrust and up B as light spear.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:25:10 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:42 AM »

For down smash, I think we can for example put Super Sonic Thrust, if you know how to make this animation. We can put it as it is a Kratos move, that he uses in the game, and besides, you have put sonic thrust as down tilt, so we can put super sonic thrust which is stronger than sonic thrust as down smash! But remember super sonic thrust is stronger than sonic thrust but takes a little more time to execute! This is only a suggestion, you're not forced to follow me!
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:37:25 AM by Barbatos » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: January 03, 2011, 06:36:06 AM »

Hm okay, that's do able. I'll be releasing v2 in about 2 days lol

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: January 03, 2011, 06:39:50 AM »

Ok, good to hear! I can't wait for Barbatos to be done, it will be really good to have him! And I can't wait to put voices in them!

Oh, I had a question DivineOverlord, about Kratos. What does overlimit or overdrive if you prefer, does? Concretely, what does it allow?

I would be happy to see Jade Curtiss in the game, but honestly, he would be probably very difficult to use. He is mainly a spell caster, and in ssbb, as spells can't lock someone... In TOA, we can choose where the spell will be casted but in Ssbb, it is impossible... He has some movements with his spear, but it is not what he uses the most... It would be really good to see him in Ssbb, but his magics would be a real pain to be used I think...

Edit: I searched about Emil artes exhibition, but I didn't found a video of it.... What is really strange is that he is the only controlable character to not have a video, putting Richter apart.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:05:55 AM by Barbatos » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: January 03, 2011, 10:08:46 AM »

Or just use a standing sword hit aiming for the legs? He uses a move like that in ToS (GC's one) when performing his down combo.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: January 03, 2011, 10:14:56 AM »

This is a possibility, but I don't like it too much as it is only a slash, so it should be less powerful than a lot of his attacks... We can't make a simple slash like this more powerful than Hell Pyre for example, it would be too strange! But be sure it only is my opinion, maybe Divine Overlord will find it good!

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #82 on: January 03, 2011, 01:32:31 PM »

still going on with giving kratos no new effective moves? -sigh-
    there's a reason why lucas is so low on the tier list. his downsmash not being a reliable out of spotdodge option is one of the reasons. unless you're facing twards them, and even then that tends to be half of the time. which again makes it reliable. not gonna lie, its good if you're facing them, but only then.

did the whole little paragraph about nintendo giving nintendo characters new moves say nothing to you barbatos? if you're any good at brawl in any way you seriously gotta know what can be a good move and a crap one. kratos needs a reliable attack that can hit on both sides of him, and what better place to put it than as his downsmash.

i sense a failure in process.

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #83 on: January 03, 2011, 01:40:37 PM »

And please dont give me another huge paragraph to read.

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: January 03, 2011, 01:53:10 PM »

Huh, this looks great!
    Man I can't wait to have more time again!!!

I'll definitely check this one out next week, when I get my freedom back, lol!

+1 Masterpiece to DivineOverlord, again Smiley

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #85 on: January 03, 2011, 01:57:15 PM »

And please dont give me another huge paragraph to read.

And you please refrain from double posting Smiley

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: January 03, 2011, 02:17:00 PM »

Huh, this looks great!
    Man I can't wait to have more time again!!!

I'll definitely check this one out next week, when I get my freedom back, lol!

+1 Masterpiece to DivineOverlord, again Smiley

Thanks, Long time no see ChaosInvoker Cheesy

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: January 03, 2011, 02:55:19 PM »

This is a possibility, but I don't like it too much as it is only a slash, so it should be less powerful than a lot of his attacks... We can't make a simple slash like this more powerful than Hell Pyre for example, it would be too strange! But be sure it only is my opinion, maybe Divine Overlord will find it good!

Remember thes emoves are Smashes, the attack looks WEAK, it can't be a smash, it'd be better to find some other sword attack for Dsmash, yes.

still going on with giving kratos no new effective moves? -sigh-
    there's a reason why lucas is so low on the tier list. his downsmash not being a reliable out of spotdodge option is one of the reasons. unless you're facing twards them, and even then that tends to be half of the time. which again makes it reliable. not gonna lie, its good if you're facing them, but only then.

did the whole little paragraph about nintendo giving nintendo characters new moves say nothing to you barbatos? if you're any good at brawl in any way you seriously gotta know what can be a good move and a crap one. kratos needs a reliable attack that can hit on both sides of him, and what better place to put it than as his downsmash.

i sense a failure in process.

I really don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into. o_O

But I can GUARANTEE Lucas' dsmash isn't a bad move, and he's not low on the tier List for that reason.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: January 03, 2011, 03:06:45 PM »

Silent Doom: Good to see you here!

Zeljius: The length of my posts concern only one person, and this is me! If you don't want to read long posts or semi long posts because you are lazy, then you can, but this is all your problem, it doesn't forbid me to make long posts, because I'm sure other people would be interested! We as members have the right to make long paragraphs to explain ourself and don't complain, I can make posts much longer than the post you read! But there is one thing that we don't have the right, it is double posting like you! And you made it numerous times on this topic while you could easily edit your message, especially when you forgot to say something after ten minutes you could easily have edited your message! Have you not read the rules when your registered on this forum? If it is not the case, I would advise you to go read them, before something happens to you!

I'm sorry Divine Overlord and other members that you had to see this, but there are times in our life when we have some things to say and when we can't keep them on ourselves!

Now I will come back on the down smash move!

It is not because a down smash doesn't hit in both directions that it is not reliable, look at Snake's down smash! And personally, I don't care about the tier list, it is not because we are the last member of the tier list that we can't be good, even if we have a down smash that doesn't hit in both directions we can be really good, the tier list can burn in hell like Kvar! All is important is to be intelligent and create situations in which we can use our best weapons! In that case, a move becomes very effective and reliable! Of course it depends of the training but personnally, I don't think this is because a move has some properties like hitting in both directions that it is reliable. And besides, there is already an other move that should hit in both direction if, obviously, Divine Overlord manage to do it like it was in Tos, it is light spear! And maybe there will be an other move that will hit in both sides, his up smash, as I don't know precisely what it will be, maybe light spear cannon or victory light spear!

And the last thing Zeljius! Imagine Divine Overlord makes a move that hits in both directions, what will be this move? Because I searched among your posts, and I haven't found ANY suggestion of concrete attack! Does that mean you don't even know what concretely this attack will look like? Because for now, this is what I think... You're good to say kratos has to have an attack that hits in both directions but you seem to have no idea how to make it... That is your message by not making concrete suggestion!

Anyway, Divine Overlord is the psa maker, so he will be the one to decide what move he will put! I just hope Divine Overlord will make a move that matches Kratos Aurion, because we do Kratos Aurion, a well known swordsman among tales of fans who has his properties very well defined!

Divine Overlord: You didn't answered my question! What does Overdrive does concretely? Laugh And I just noticed, why did you replaced his running speed movement? His running speed in Tos looks like a lot of Marth's running speed... Besides, I don't know if you know, but there are two sequences, the beginning where he has Marth's stance, and after that he runs with a new movement!
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:04:46 PM by Barbatos » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: January 03, 2011, 05:05:59 PM »

Silent Doom: Good to see you here!

Zeljius: The length of my posts concern only one person, and this is me! If you don't want to read long posts or semi long posts because you are lazy, then you can, but this is all your problem, it doesn't forbid me to make long posts, because I'm sure other people would be interested! We as members have the right to make long paragraphs to explain ourself and don't complain, I can make posts much longer than the post you read! But there is one thing that we don't have the right, it is double posting like you! And you made it numerous times on this topic while you could easily edit your message, especially when you forgot to say something after ten minutes you could easily have edited your message! Have you not read the rules when your registered on this forum? If it is not the case, I would advise you to go read them, before something happens to you!

I'm sorry Divine Overlord and other members that you had to see this, but there are times in our life when we have some things to say and when we can't keep them on ourselves!

Now I will come back on the down smash move!

It is not because a down smash doesn't hit in both directions that it is not reliable, look at Snake's down smash! And personally, I don't care about the tier list, it is not because we are the last member of the tier list that we can't be good, even if we have a down smash that doesn't hit in both directions we can be really good, the tier list can burn in hell like Kvar! All is important is to be intelligent and create situations in which we can use our best weapons! In that case, a move becomes very effective and reliable! Of course it depends of the training but personnally, I don't think this is because a move has some properties like hitting in both directions that it is reliable. And besides, there is already an other move that should hit in both direction if, obviously, Divine Overlord manage to do it like it was in Tos, it is light spear! And maybe there will be an other move that will hit in both sides, his up smash, as I don't know precisely what it will be, maybe light spear cannon or victory light spear!

And the last thing Zeljius! Imagine Divine Overlord makes a move that hits in both directions, what will be this move? Because I searched among your posts, and I haven't found ANY suggestion of concrete attack! Does that mean you don't even know what concretely this attack will look like? Because for now, this is what I think... You're good to say kratos has to have an attack that hits in both directions but you seem to have no idea how to make it... That is your message by not making concrete suggestion!

Anyway, Divine Overlord is the psa maker, so he will be the one to decide what move he will put! I just hope Divine Overlord will make a move that matches Kratos Aurion, because we do Kratos Aurion, a well known swordsman among tales of fans who has his properties very well defined!

Divine Overlord: You didn't answered my question! What does Overdrive does concretely? Laugh

oh In overdrive mode Kratos becomes 1.5 times stronger, attacks that do 4% of damage in normal mode will do 6% in overdrive mode. Tongue...hmm maybe I'll input victory light spear XD

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: