Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 626199 times)
Mr.Jackpot
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #660 on: June 20, 2012, 05:22:23 PM »

You forgot to include a Riivolution and Homebrew GCT with the Project M expansion.

Lord_of_D:
Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: June 21, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »

What's broken about it? Is it the common2? Try deleting that - I think I messed up on that file.
    still not working Sad

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #662 on: June 26, 2012, 06:48:05 PM »

I'm glad that this project is still going!

May I make a suggestion? For Project M, melee Final destination, Dreamland 64, melee Yoshi's story, Hyrule 64 and Kongo Jungle 64 are all found on tournament stage lists; therefore, it would be quite enticing to the Project M community if they were all on the first page.

That being said, I've been following your project since version 2, and I myself have never been to a tournament, so this isn't a plea or anything of the sort. I know how you have organized the pages, and my idea would distort that categorization, so this is merely a suggestion.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: June 27, 2012, 09:56:24 AM »

Version 5.1 is out! See the OP for details.

Archive for version 5.0

If you have problems with version 5.0, look on page 41 of this thread for version 4.51.

The Classic Expansion Pack is an add-on for Super Smash Bros. Brawl which contains 33 additional stages that can be used in Brawl (multiplayer) mode. These stages are remakes of stages from Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) and Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube), as well as ports of stages from Brawl's adventure mode, The Subspace Emissary and a playable Online Training Room.

I (libertyernie) have compiled these stages made by others into a special pack that adds them to the Brawl stage roster, without replacing any existing stages. This is done with the help of Phantom Wings' "Stage Roster Expansion System," a code that gives the framework for adding stages to Brawl.

*** If you're updating from version 4.51, just copy over the new .PAC stage files. You don't have to change the common5 or the GCT, BUT if you change one of those, you should change the other so the Fourside icon is still there. ***

April 2, 2012: update to Yoshi's Story released by XkaruX. Name it STGCUSTOM10. The .rel file is the same.

Click here to see the README/stage list!

This pack also contains several Wii music files, which replace certain obscure tracks (mostly in The Subspace Emissary) and are reassigned through the use of codes to play on several of the added stages.

Classic Expansion Pack 5.0.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + vBrawl. From Mediafire; 76.2 MB)

Notes:
    The main pack comes with a custom GCT files for regular Brawl. If you want to use BBrawl or Brawl-, make your own GCT or use the old version 4.51 (link is above). (This pack also works with Riivolution, but only goes as far as duplicating Gecko OS's functionality.)

There is no Project:M version for this release, and there won't be until Project: M has another demo. (The current one is more than 8 months old and a lot has changed since then, so I'm not going to support it here.)

There is no Alternate Stage Loader (R+A button combo) in this version.

There is a feature for Classic Mode: the stages are changed so only "classic" stages appear - i.e. the stage choices are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from Brawl. This works more reliably on Riivolution than on Gecko OS.

The common5 was rebuilt in version 5.0. The icon ID for Fourside is now 78 instead of 60.

Codeset is in Codeset.txt or at http://lakora.us/brawl/cep/5.0/Codeset.txt.

I'm glad that this project is still going!

May I make a suggestion? For Project M, melee Final destination, Dreamland 64, melee Yoshi's story, Hyrule 64 and Kongo Jungle 64 are all found on tournament stage lists; therefore, it would be quite enticing to the Project M community if they were all on the first page.

That being said, I've been following your project since version 2, and I myself have never been to a tournament, so this isn't a plea or anything of the sort. I know how you have organized the pages, and my idea would distort that categorization, so this is merely a suggestion.

Is there an official list of which stages are neutral, counterpick, etc.? That way I could make a new custom SSS code for the pack.
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:12:29 AM by libertyernie » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #664 on: June 27, 2012, 10:31:17 AM »

Do you guys remember that glitch on the Classic Exp. Pack back in the day that the game would freeze whenever you went back to the main Brawl screen, then go back to the menu, you would get the freeze?

Well, that has been fixed for Classic Exp. Pack 5.0 for regular Brawl.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: June 27, 2012, 12:43:26 PM »

I think that one was the Tracklist Modifier's fault. That's why I took it out.

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: June 30, 2012, 10:04:04 PM »

so...fixed? D:

Yamil
    Advanced Kitten

Everything is better with Brawlvault XD

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: July 14, 2012, 09:48:58 AM »

Hi, I went through a series of tutorial of how to replaces the background of the SSS with a custom images.  I could do it with a normal SSS. But I wanna do it with the Classic Exp Pack's SSS found in this thread

I having problem looking which file I replace with my custom images.  If anyone can help me I will appreciate it, thanks!  Wink

"We make our own luck"

SaxMeister13
    Expert Kitten

ninja cat comes closer while not modding

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #668 on: July 14, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »

I just want to say a HUGE thank you for this pack.  I've been out of the Brawl scene for almost two years now...what a great surprise it was to find this as soon as I got back in!  Cheesy  I did some finagling and was able to incorporate it into my existing Riivolution setup, so I can confirm that it works there.

Zongalito
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: July 14, 2012, 08:27:15 PM »

this pack works better, because sometimes the game freezes on some stages by no reason
    but well i have to ask this, and even if you have to get rid of online and SBB64 desk, you will have enough slots for: brinstar dephts, poke floats, flat zone 1, mute city, icicle mountain and another melee stage that is not ready?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #670 on: July 16, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »

Hi, I went through a series of tutorial of how to replaces the background of the SSS with a custom images.  I could do it with a normal SSS. But I wanna do it with the Classic Exp Pack's SSS found in this thread

I having problem looking which file I replace with my custom images.  If anyone can help me I will appreciate it, thanks!  Wink
    Well, isn't it just common5.pac, as usual?

this pack works better, because sometimes the game freezes on some stages by no reason
    but well i have to ask this, and even if you have to get rid of online and SBB64 desk, you will have enough slots for: brinstar dephts, poke floats, flat zone 1, mute city, icicle mountain and another melee stage that is not ready?
    I'll take out the SSE stages if I have to.

Isle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: July 17, 2012, 08:18:09 PM »

Hi, I was wondering if I could use these files in a tutorial (I'll be modifying little things, adding folders, my own gct, etc), I will give the link to where this was from (this thread), and if there's any other people I need credit to.
    This tutorial will be at Wiifriends.com (I know, because the world needs ANOTHER tutorial).
    Though, thanks! and this is the best SSS I've used.

Yamil
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #672 on: July 21, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »

Well, isn't it just common5.pac, as usual?

Well, I can't find the MenSelchrFaceB.001 under MiscData[20]. Or there is another method to change the background of the SSS? What I want to do is to put the purple background of Braw Minus XD
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:29:51 PM by Yamil » Logged

"We make our own luck"

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: July 22, 2012, 04:29:41 PM »

Replace the miscdata20 with the one from the purple SSS..
    Works fine.

Yamil
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: July 22, 2012, 06:18:57 PM »

Replace the miscdata20 with the one from the purple SSS..
    Works fine.

Works perfectly!!. Now I feel bad about myself, thanks for the trick XD

"We make our own luck"

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: