Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 27, 2011, 07:02:48 PM
Nice! The video review is awesome. It's nice to hear that I got my point across in terms of wanting to keep him accurate to the comics, movie, and games while referencing a bunch of stuff and still making him unique and fun. Thank you!

Also, the reversal text is attached to bone 0 already. I think there's something weird with the graphic effect that tells it to follow the rotation of his left hand no matter what bone it's attached to, because it's placed over the psi magnet.

As far as the d-smash, yeah, you're right. Although, I may give them more base knockback to compensate for degraded damage.

(Also, I'd like to point out that the run animation was heavily edited from yours. I mean, I cleared 2/3 of the frames and almost completely redid the ones that I left. lol.)

Edit: Also, what codeset was that? Don't think I didn't notice the dash dancing, momentum capture, and what I think was some crouch canceling. :). Project M?

Ah ok, so it's just the graphic being strange.  That's unfixable then, and it isn't too much of a big deal.  As for the codeset, it's actually the Brawl Minus codeset.  I use it with both Brawl Minus PSAs and vBrawl PSAs (I swap between the two) because it's more satisfying. 

Cool. Any thoughts on the neutral air?

Edit: And lol at my numbering conventions. "Version 0.9.0.1... I think..." Hilarious.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 27, 2011, 07:30:42 PM
Cool. Any thoughts on the neutral air?
He should have Zero's PSA's Neutral-Air(from Megaman). So what he does is he'll use his sword of love that vertexed and will try to export it when I get my computer back.


I'm all good on CSPs and stuff. I'm just too busy to get it all organized right now.

Oh, by the way...

......

0.92 is out.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

@ShiiinDoom: Those are quotation marks on the orange Tshirt, just so you know. Oh and thanks for explaining what Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku is but why does Scott have it?

Quote from: Ryuu Seika on August 27, 2011, 07:57:37 PM
@ShiiinDoom: Those are quotation marks on the orange Tshirt, just so you know. Oh and thanks for explaining what Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku is but why does Scott have it?

Ah thanks, and he has the hurricane kick because it's a move he has in the game (as an obvious Street Fighter reference most likely XD).  One of his special attacks that uses Gut points, but it really isn't very useful in the game.  I believe Nega Scott has it too:

http://youtu.be/r5gLoag-O5k?t=1m21s

Holy crap, I just clicked the video link Sdoom posted, and was like "wow, that really looks a lot like my moveset." Job well done! Such a good feeling. (And a great vertex....)


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Yeah, clearly the genericness of certain bits of the moveset isn't your fault in the slightest.
Definitely fun to play as him though, just so you don't get the wrong impression.

Love the new taunt, it's so WIN! But dislike the new neutral air, I prefer the original old one... That was so funny to use and useful =(

SDoom's review is pretty much what I would have said. Here is some personal points of mine, since I still want to give feedback. (It's pretty huge).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Glad you like it. I actually thought about giving him a Sonic up special. I was even going to make him drop a spring, but that's the only way I'd really like it to be, and I don't want him just spawning items left and right, so I don't think it will happen.

As far as the walljump, I meant to look into it, but I forgot. I imagine you mean with the universal walljump code? I don't use it, so I don't know... Does that just use walltechjump momentum? If so, I could easily increase it, of course.

A note on Cloud: You may try it and think "This is just a ripoff of SDoom's!" I think a lot of people get that impression, but that's because I let SDoom use a bunch of my animations. That's why I'm credited on SDoom's Cloud. As far as I'm concerned, any of my hacks are fair game for other people to use as long as I'm credited. Mine is just based more off of FFVII, because I'm an old school kind of guy. That's why I still made my own even after I let Sdoom use my animations.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I love your Scott it make me sad that there no other characters from Scott Pilgrim in here can't wait for it to be V1


v0.93 is out and includes segtendo's emblems, victory theme, and alternate css name as well as Tetsuokame's stock icons.

The moveset has also been updated to improve down special against characters attacking from a short hop position, and a few animations have been slightly improved, not the least of which is his Win1, which now loops and looks much smoother.

Enjoy! Almost done!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.