KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 12:17:10 AM
Sure I don't mind. :D
But would you mind waiting until I release v1 of this PSA which is going to be pretty soon.

Alright sounds good. I'll be free to edit/work on PSA's starting thursday till sunday ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Bankai Ichigo v1 is out! :D

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
Alright sounds good. I'll be free to edit/work on PSA's starting thursday till sunday ;D
OK. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 25, 2011, 12:49:06 AM #722 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:53:26 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 12:40:31 AM
Bankai Ichigo v1 is out! :D
OK. :)

V1 is out already? that was fast lol


Edit: I'm gonna fuse it with my PSA and send it to ya to review once I'm done ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I don't really care for anime, but this Ichigo hack come out REALLY good!

Give yourself a pat on the back, man!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

the best thing from divineoverlord's psa should be the getsuga i think, it looks awesome

v1 didnt frooze my wii xD but i think the n B is a bit to powerful is almost instant kill at full power also if you are gonna make a pool for your next psa please put predator(over samus) and mew (over pikachu) in there xD
nice work on ichigo v1 dont know why beta 3 frooze my wii but v1 works fine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm gonna test this out later today when i get back home, curious as how it ended up to be :laugh:

I've got it. The mask glitch is indeed fixed.

I LOVE the new Up-B move. Its strong and fast.

The Forward-B hasn't changed since Beta3

The Down-A has also not changed since Beta3

Also, something I forgot to mention with the Final Smash Up-B. He floats until his float time runs out. Can you make it so that he can attack out of it?

You probably know already, but he doesn't always stay in his final smash mode. Thats problematic.

I was charging my down smash and got hit with a falcon punch just as I was letting it go... Needless to say, I died horribly.

I also like the running speed he gets in Final Smash mode but the start up is to late IMO

His Up-Tilt leaves him vulnerable for a bit to long. Not a big problem but still a problem.

Thats all I can remember from playing a 1hr session with friends just now.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 25, 2011, 11:25:28 AM #729 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:27:53 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 07:55:02 AM
v1 didnt frooze my wii xD but i think the n B is a bit to powerful is almost instant kill at full power.
I'll try lowering the damage+knockback.

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 07:55:02 AM
also if you are gonna make a pool for your next psa please put predator(over samus) and mew (over pikachu) in there xD
There are people already working on those.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:49:06 AM
Edit: I'm gonna fuse it with my PSA and send it to ya to review once I'm done ;D
OK.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
The Forward-B hasn't changed since Beta3
Actually, it's slightly faster.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
The Down-A has also not changed since Beta3
Also faster.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
Also, something I forgot to mention with the Final Smash Up-B. He floats until his float time runs out. Can you make it so that he can attack out of it?
I already did, just press A while you're floating.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
You probably know already, but he doesn't always stay in his final smash mode. Thats problematic.
There are some animations in which he won't be glowing red, but he will still be invincible.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
His Up-Tilt leaves him vulnerable for a bit to long. Not a big problem but still a problem.
I'll try to fix it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Actually his Neutral B is just fine. Powerful yes, but balanced out by having to charge it plus having a start-up lag. It also only hits ya once so if you manage to survive you won't have to worry about getting hit again.

Anyway, v1 is awesome. I do have a couple of issues though. First and foremost is the floating from using Up-B during your Final Smash. Biggest issue: if you're floating when your Final Smash ends you stay floating and unable to do anything. That's a major problem that's been around ever since the second beta that you might need to look into. Personally, I'd like it if he couldn't float and could simply use his Up-B repeatedly (like in Super Smash Flash 2), but that's just me.

Second issue is the "glowing red" part: it doesn't look good. At all. Especially when you have his mask showing up. Probably should do something different.

All and all, great moveset. It would be even more awesome if this set was over the imported model shown a couple pages back though (no offense to the vertex creator), but once again that's just me. Great work as always KingJiggly.

Real men use Peach


Let us know how it does over ROB. I wanna open Marth up for someone else.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 25, 2011, 03:05:22 PM
Actually his Neutral B is just fine. Powerful yes, but balanced out by having to charge it plus having a start-up lag. It also only hits ya once so if you manage to survive you won't have to worry about getting hit again.

Anyway, v1 is awesome. I do have a couple of issues though. First and foremost is the floating from using Up-B during your Final Smash. Biggest issue: if you're floating when your Final Smash ends you stay floating and unable to do anything. That's a major problem that's been around ever since the second beta that you might need to look into. Personally, I'd like it if he couldn't float and could simply use his Up-B repeatedly (like in Super Smash Flash 2), but that's just me.

Second issue is the "glowing red" part: it doesn't look good. At all. Especially when you have his mask showing up. Probably should do something different.

All and all, great moveset. It would be even more awesome if this set was over the imported model shown a couple pages back though (no offense to the vertex creator), but once again that's just me. Great work as always KingJiggly.
Alright, I'll remove the floating for v1.5
For the glowing red part, it's supposed to indicate that his Final Smash is in effect. I could have him glow a dark purple or glow white. Migjt be a lot better than red.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 05:08:59 PM
Alright, I'll remove the floating for v1.5
For the glowing red part, it's supposed to indicate that his Final Smash is in effect. I could have him glow a dark purple or glow white. Migjt be a lot better than red.

Can you make the glow black?

-and I would recommend replacing the Gestuga Tenshou graphic if you haven't.

Also KJP. I can give you some animation tips for anime like attacks.




3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302