Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 47
Author Topic: Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***  (Read 345781 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 06:45:37 AM »

What??? You're saying that Ike, and also Marth and Meta Knight, can't be cloned over multiple characters at once? So it means you can't have Ike cloned over Dedede, and Ike cloned over Rob at the same time so it makes the game freeze? Or does it prevent Rob and Dedede "transformed" to fight themself only?

Anyway, the answer itself is very important, it's very important to know this answer, not only for me, if you're able to make only one clone of Ike for example, I suppose it would be good to add this information in the opening...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 25, 2011, 08:28:12 AM »

Slthough, why would ROB speak japanese Marth's voice when i won instead of English? There's no Japanese voices left in the american one.....

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: May 25, 2011, 08:30:45 AM »

Marth's voice, no matter the version of the Ssbb you have, is in japanese, in europe, in japan and in the united states.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 08:59:44 AM »

What??? You're saying that Ike, and also Marth and Meta Knight, can't be cloned over multiple characters at once? So it means you can't have Ike cloned over Dedede, and Ike cloned over Rob at the same time so it makes the game freeze? Or does it prevent Rob and Dedede "transformed" to fight themself only?

well if it happens to you i don't know but i have ike cloned to ddd olimar jigglypuff and gm watch so not true in my case I just used the ic constances codes of each

sorry for any misspelled it I on my ipod

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:20 AM »

Ah, neox, in that case I will ask you something, these clones that are multiple, you can make for example make your Olimar and Dedede fight themselves? You used only the Ic code constant? Hum, I suppose in that case you probably have no individual voice for your clones...

Dope
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 12:17:08 PM »

Anyway, the answer itself is very important, it's very important to know this answer, not only for me, if you're able to make only one clone of Ike for example, I suppose it would be good to add this information in the opening...
    no no no no. You CAN have more than one clone. But you can only have ONE IC Constant code in your gct so only use that code if you're porting a character onto someone that will freeze if you don't have it, for example use it for porting over jigglypuff since jigglypuff is a multi jumper and will freeze when you double jump if you don't have the IC Constant code for it. You don't need an IC Constant code to port someone like Ike over say Olimar, among several others. Only codes I have for my ports is the sound bank and 3rd jab codes.

You can still have multiple clones. I have 4 Ike clones and the only time I've experienced a game freeze is when I did a fight of Cloud vs Dissidia Cloud vs Naruto vs Omega God Combo Ike, it froze half way through the fight and I'm not sure why exactly and I never looked into it further. But I have no problems with 1v1 matches between 2 clones.

Also I have a question that I probably won't get the answer to:
    Does anyone know how to make 3rd jab codes for characters like these
    G&W 3 jabs
    04B0B634 00000003

Dedede 3rd jab [ds22]
    04B0B944 00000003

Olimar 3 jabs
    04B0B7BC 00000003

Anyone know how to find the value to change the last 3 digits to of the first segment of those codes?

EDIT: Got it figured out.
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:56:47 PM by Dope » Logged

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

Can you tell me why I have IC-Constants for Ike over Jiggs and Dedede and nethier freeze when double jumping? Oh, and I also have for G&W, Olimar and Wolf.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Dope
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »

Well standardtoaster had posted this before regarding the IC Constant code:
    You cannot use multiple X has Y IC-Constants codes because they all write to the same place.

My guess would be that your IC Constants code is working for Jiggs and doing nothing for D3. I've never tried porting over D3 without using this code ds22 made so I wouldn't know
    Dedede single jump [ds22]
    * 04B0B954 00000001

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: May 25, 2011, 01:13:09 PM »

Actually it IS doing something. I tried Ike over Dedede without Constants it froze when double jump. When I tried it on WITH also Jiggs IC-Constants code neither of them froze.

SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: May 25, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »

Eh, I just thought on something, Ganondorf has only one article, which is his sword that he uses with his taunt, and this sword doesn't do anything more than a show, like Meta Knight cape, does it mean that Ganondorf can be ported with the same method?

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »

Eh, I just thought on something, Ganondorf has only one article, which is his sword that he uses with his taunt, and this sword doesn't do anything more than a show, like Meta Knight cape, does it mean that Ganondorf can be ported with the same method?
    that would be beast!! *expects an all out war of death with all OP Ganon PSA's*

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 06:29:08 PM »

just wondering is there any Pal marth over Rob rel? becuase i wanted to have ichigo and roy at the same time and since marth doesnt have articles what would the diferences be from a pal marth rel to a us marth rel?

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: May 25, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »

I cannot help you with PAL .rels unless someone updated the PAL Brawl files resource on BV.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: May 25, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: May 25, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »

Ganon's final smash Beast Ganon article wants to have a word with you.

Seriously, look in Tabuu and you'll see Beast Ganon as the first article and the Sword the second article.
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:23:03 PM by EternalYoshi » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 47
    Print
    Jump to: