WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 13, 2014, 05:18:05 AM #1470 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:19:36 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 13, 2014, 05:10:24 AM
For the side tilt, add some recoil coming from the gun.  It'll make the animation more interesting..and make a bit more sense since she's shooting it.   Actually think about adding shot recoil to all of the animations that shoot.  It seems like that's the main thing missing from them.

I'll probably do that once I figure out which frames the hitboxes come out. I'd rather have a working moveset finished 1st before fine tuning animations. Filesize is a thing I should take note of after all... Then again, both of her guns fire at different rates, so that may be a thing to consider...

Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 13, 2014, 05:10:24 AM
Yeah what Bloody Canadian said.  For example, take a look at link's back foot when it goes from "going back" to "coming  forward".
The issue with using non-real references is that you'll also be inheriting/using/referencing any issues it has. 

Do you mean near the ending of thee animation?

If so, yeah, I need to fix that. Like, really bad.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't worry too much about recoil. At the very least, try not to overdo it.

Besides, as ABC said her two handguns fire at different rates.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

a wip for my chaos o psa animations are by Bladewolf (Blaseth)

http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo



nothing to say here
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 05:19:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nothing to say here
I see wind physics for Mario's Cape?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 13, 2014, 05:16:42 PM
a wip for my chaos o psa animations are by Bladewolf (Blaseth)

http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo
I like the concept, yet the overall animation needs a bit of polish.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 05:19:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nothing to say here

Pete confirmed for smash 4
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 13, 2014, 05:43:43 PM
I see wind physics for Mario's Cape?
yes you did :3 made it for MarioDKs SMBZ mario
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 07:04:47 PM
yes you did :3 made it for MarioDKs SMBZ mario
Did you add these to Mario's Havok Data? Or did you use existing Havok Data from a different character?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 13, 2014, 07:07:52 PM
Did you add these to Mario's Havok Data? Or did you use existing Havok Data from a different character?
testing phaze, could add one more Havok Data which was Marth. MarioDK did do the model with the cape from Marth, so I used Marth Havok Data (mario has still his own)

I will test if it works ti add Havok Data to those who doesnt already have it! example Kirby or Jigglypuff, would love if we got Tits Jiggle Physics~

sadly, parshing out the Havok Data will be too much for me atm sadly since its mostly Maya and I sadly dont use it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 07:14:27 PM
testing phaze, could add one more Havok Data which was Marth. MarioDK did do the model with the cape from Marth, so I used Marth Havok Data (mario has still his own)
That's what other users do if they want wind physics for certain things.

Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 07:14:27 PMwould love if we got Tits Jiggle Physics~


Quote from: pikazz on July 13, 2014, 07:14:27 PMI will test if it works ti add Havok Data to those who doesnt already have it! example Kirby or Jigglypuff
Adding would be phenomenal. That way, we won't be limited to the current wind physic bones. Could you also look into Diddy Kong's tail? Since that has wind physics, but it's only applied when he's being thrown by someone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Havok data? O.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 13, 2014, 07:56:33 PM
Havok data? O.o

Physics and gravity effecting things like dresses and whatnot.

If I'm not mistaken, of course.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 13, 2014, 07:39:54 PM
That's what other users do if they want wind physics for certain things.

Adding would be phenomenal. That way, we won't be limited to the current wind physic bones. Could you also look into Diddy Kong's tail? Since that has wind physics, but it's only applied when he's being thrown by someone.
so there was already discovered? w00t, I must living under a stone xD

dont thing the Wind Physics affect it if it is a animations attach to it! when diddy get thrown, those bones doesnt have any animations, letting the physics do that work
Stupid Tinypic :C

July 24, 2014, 08:22:30 PM #1484 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:01:23 AM by Captain Falcon
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 24, 2014, 06:29:45 PM
So I started to work on Roy's new Final Smash



I know exactly how I want to code it, but the problem is there... Why does he stomp his foot? (I'm assuming TSG or KJP are going to show up and help out :V)

I realize that the sword is being held awkwardly.

The beginning is his new wait (sword is sheathed), in the animation, Roy pulls out and spins his sword (so model changers will be used, didn't show the spinning in the gif), and then throw out a tornado of fire.

Fixed the problem when I reanimated the end of the animation



I added more inbetweens, so it's slightly different than the gif that's shown above, but it's pretty much the same.

Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 12:01:21 AM

New Roy Taunt/Entry animation



I'll probably add more of a pause when he raises the sword, so it bursts into flame before he spins it and sheaths it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.