Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 638548 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #300 on: September 13, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »

For some reason, I can't replace materials without Brawlbox crashing. It happens nearly every time I replace materials. I also can't change the material colour thing without the entire model corrupting. Has this been happening with anyone else?
    Happens to me with almost every import of mine... It's extremely anoying.

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #301 on: September 13, 2014, 11:09:44 AM »

Happens to me with almost every import of mine... It's extremely anoying.
    If the program just closes, try opening the program from the command line (windows key + r, enter cmd.exe) and then cd "Z:\your\directory\here" and then type the name of the executable. Once it crashes, you should paste the output of the command line to pastebin and then put the pastebin link here. (Don't put the log here!!!) That will help a lot!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #302 on: September 13, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »

Okay, I will definitely try when it happens again.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #303 on: September 13, 2014, 06:58:27 PM »

Not sure how many people will actually make use of this, but it does pertain to stage makers. I've just finished implementing the stage Item generation tables. (which control the frequency at which items appear)

i haven't really messed around with it in game, but i wonder if this can actually tell the game to load stage specific items..that would be cool, but for some reason i doubt it would. In any case, there are common tables for all stages and modes int common3.pac. The tables there are used for things like assist trophy frequency, pokemon, and modes such as sudden death. (to choose to spawn the bob-omb that's already primed for exploding) I've laid out alot of information on the OpenSA wiki about it..so if your interested check there.
    http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Item_Frequency_Table

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: September 13, 2014, 07:12:52 PM »

Not sure how many people will actually make use of this, but it does pertain to stage makers. I've just finished implementing the stage Item generation tables. (which control the frequency at which items appear)

i haven't really messed around with it in game, but i wonder if this can actually tell the game to load stage specific items..that would be cool, but for some reason i doubt it would. In any case, there are common tables for all stages and modes int common3.pac. The tables there are used for things like assist trophy frequency, pokemon, and modes such as sudden death. (to choose to spawn the bob-omb that's already primed for exploding) I've laid out alot of information on the OpenSA wiki about it..so if your interested check there.
    oh i like what i see, i have some great use for that!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #305 on: September 13, 2014, 07:13:28 PM »

Neato, I didn't even know that's what was in that ARC. I figured all you needed was the few bones in the stagepos model and the rest was completely random.

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: September 14, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »

It's been a while since stage building stuff was added to BB. It's been all model imports and animations it seems. Good to see stuff that helps stage builders! I feel like I've said that before Undecided

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #307 on: September 15, 2014, 02:13:59 AM »

Alright so after a bit of experimenting with this, i've actually found that the game will indeed try to load any items that are within the tables. EVEN if they are stage specific. For example, i tried spawning apples from Green Greens and the log spit something out saying it was looking for the itmAppleParam.pac and ItmAppleBress.pac in the "Item/apple/" directory. (which doesn't even exist) this obviously crashed the game, however that means the game automatically updated the file name based on the item Id and looked for that file in that directory. Just move the files to that directory and BAM it's spawnable

This means that basically any item that can be thought of can be spawned in any level now, including stage specific items such as the apple from green greens and the actual spore shot from the lipstick....meaning you can actually make a level with random flower effect "puffs" appearing now and again. You can EVEN spawn assist trophy's and Pokemon this way..though i haven't tested it all the way through and may crash after disappear. In any case, i hope people have fun with this Smiley

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: September 15, 2014, 03:54:54 AM »

i wouldn't mind trying it out right now!!!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: September 15, 2014, 08:09:48 AM »

I'm liking this even more! =P

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: September 15, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »

Alright so after a bit of experimenting with this, i've actually found that the game will indeed try to load any items that are within the tables. EVEN if they are stage specific. For example, i tried spawning apples from Green Greens and the log spit something out saying it was looking for the itmAppleParam.pac and ItmAppleBress.pac in the "Item/apple/" directory. (which doesn't even exist) this obviously crashed the game, however that means the game automatically updated the file name based on the item Id and looked for that file in that directory. Just move the files to that directory and BAM it's spawnable

This means that basically any item that can be thought of can be spawned in any level now, including stage specific items such as the apple from green greens and the actual spore shot from the lipstick....meaning you can actually make a level with random flower effect "puffs" appearing now and again. You can EVEN spawn assist trophy's and Pokemon this way..though i haven't tested it all the way through and may crash after disappear. In any case, i hope people have fun with this Smiley
    Falcon Punch me, is this for reals!?!

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: September 15, 2014, 01:38:26 PM »

Oh, that's fun.

Fantastic work, haha!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: September 15, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »

I've just tested, i can even spawn the crabs and koopas from the mario bros stage Smiley i've also found where the game loads the item names and such inside sora_melee.rel. If i had the ability to actually add bytes to module and rebuild the relocations i could possibly add new items to the game..

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #313 on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:59 PM »

I've just tested, i can even spawn the crabs and koopas from the mario bros stage Smiley i've also found where the game loads the item names and such inside sora_melee.rel. If i had the ability to actually add bytes to module and rebuild the relocations i could possibly add new items to the game..

Haha, Item Clone Engine. Sounds awesome Cheesy

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #314 on: September 15, 2014, 02:52:58 PM »

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.
    ... New items... into the game !?
    Even if it would be just "clone" of existing items, this would be an awesome thing !

The items hack possibilities would be (almost) endless, I love it Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: