Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Your Thoughts on Five Nights at Freddy's
Love the series! Happy Face
Games are boring but the lore and story are fantastic! AWESOME 2.0!
Same [censored] over and over again!
Meh, don't care.
What's Five Nights at Freddy's
Dude, are you planning on importing all of the characters from Gmod/SFM?
Seriously? We don't need FNaF ruining Brawl Vault like it ruined the Steam Workshop pages!
Are you going to import the gmod maps?
Why are you importing this [censored]???
What about GoldenMushroom, and all of the other hundreds of things? What happened to those?

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 66
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Prepared for Both FNaF Love & Hate  (Read 176541 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Everything was fine until the 503 Nation attacked.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Renowned Hacker Heart Container Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: April 08, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »

StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports and Brawl Imports
    [/url]
    Super Mario Universe, a fan-made Mario game that I have no idea if it is dead or not, but since the people invloved haven't gotten on their Youtube accounts since 2010, it's probably dead.
    Super Mario Universe ™ Commercial ( OFFICIAL )

This takes place in a time that Bowser is "dead", and Mario, Luigi, the Koopalings, and others have grown older, where Mario & Luigi each have a teenage boy. But Bowser Jr takes Princess Peach and claims to have a way to bring his father back to life, so the Mario Bros and Jr Bros go after them...that's about it, along with new powerups like the Spike Flower, which you can throw spike balls, the Monkey Suit, which you can throw Slippery Bannas to destroy enemies, and of course, all the other powerups from most of the past Mario games, like my Butt Flower, Super Leaf, Fire Flower, and more.
    Here is Old Mario:

Old Luigi:

Well now I'm positive that I can have Doopliss Mario take his cap off now. lol

Mario Jr:

He has a M instead of a JR because I am not that expereinced to make a realistic looking JR to replace the logo, plus it helps a tiny bit on which Jr you're talking about...maybe not. Tongue

Luigi Jr:

He has a L instead of a JR for the exact same reason for why Mario Jr has a M instead of a JR. It may be hard to tell, but his overalls are a tad bit greener than before, the same amount of added green as Mario Jr.'s overalls, but Luigi's overalls aren't as blue, so the difference is a bit harder to tell, but it is there.

Bowser (Since Bowser isn't shown much in the video, I've had to improvise on this guy):

Bowser is shown, along with Big Bom-omb and Petey Pirahna, to be atleast twice or three times their normal size, so he is a one-slot giant, I edited Giga Bowser's eye iris, and made a FS version, to make him look...idk, scarier? He also is a tad bit oranger than normal, to give a sort of NSMBW Super Bowser feel. I'm actually thinking about having him over Giga Bowser so he'll still be huge, but won't have playing errors like not hitting because he isn't actually close enough, though his size appears to be close enough to hit a character. (This glitch is really annoying Im srs here)

Bowser Jr:

He is a vertex of Bowser because, well he looks pretty much like Bowser, except with smaller horns, eyebrows, edited hair, and much bigger pupils.

Tha Koopalings (The Koopa Kids if not from USA, but I still refer them as the Koopa Kids from time to time):
    This will be half easy, and half hard because only half was shown in the video, and that includes BJ, so really it'll be harder, but from what they look like in the video, only one or two will need extreme inprovessing. What I decided to do is take Bowser's body, and then attacth the Koopa Kid's head to Bowser's body, and then have someone sexify their textures *looks at Starwaffle*, Ludwig is being the first one to be edited, but I'm currently having problems, here is a pic:

Ya, Ludwig's head isn't lined up with his eyes, it happens when rigged to a bone unfortantly. not impressed I'll need to try again.
    Of course now that I've gotten tons of more experince than when I started on Ludwig, I know how to solve it. Wendy will be hard since she has lips, a Bow, and shoes...plus she's a girl....so I'll probably will have to give her tits, I might not even rig her over Bowser, I might go with Peach. Zelda or Zero Suit Samus will probably fit her personality better, but then there's the whole character change thing Im srs here....but there is a chance I might rig her over them instead of Bowser or Peach, I might make a OP about that later. Tongue Since I've given Bowletta breasts, I'll probably give Wendy her's.
    Yes this is what I've been working on for the past week..althought this past week has mainly been the texturing, yesterday and today have been editing the models.
    Imports
    Red=Haven't started. Green=Completely finished, and released. Blue=Almost done, just recolors, and that stuff. Yellow=Rigging done. Orange=Started, might be ready for rigging. Lime Green=One-slot motion file (if needed) started. Purple=One-slot motion file (if needed) is almost done. White=One-slot motion file (if needed) is complete. Brown=Good deal done with One-slot motion file (if needed). Pink=Rigging close to being done. Maroon=Model is complete, started on any One-slot motion files, or recolors/alternate costumes. Teal=Pretty much completely done, just waiting to finish a tiny bit of it, or waiting to finish something else to go with it. Dark Blue=CSPs and Battle Portraits left, and then releasing time.
    SMS Mario (Will update rigging at some point)
    SM64 Mario (Machinima Version) (Has custom made hands like the Middle Finger, Thumbs Up, Pointing, and more, will be used in YouTube vids I plan on making)
    SM64 Luigi (Machinima Version) (Model hack by Staraxxon) (Has custom made hands like the Middle Finger, Thumbs Up, Pointing, and more, will be used in YouTube vids I plan on making)
    SM64 Mario (100% acurate version) (Going to delete the custom hands from my Machinima Version to avoid wasting time making this version)
    SM64 Luigi (100% acurate version) (Model hack by Staraxxon) (Going to delete the custom hands from my Machinima Version to avoid wasting time making this version)
    SM64 Mario (One-slot version) (Going to update the model)
    SM64 Luigi (One-slot version) (Model hack by Staraxxon) (But I am going to update the model)
    SM64 Yoshi (Released, will update with the original model, better shading, custom shadow, and one-slot motion for blinking and hurt eyes)

SM64 Bom-omb
    SM64 Goomba (Will also replace Giant Goomba)
    SM64 Koopa Troopa (With Red recolor)
    SM64 Bullet Bill
    SM64 Koopa Paratroopa (Custom with Wing Cap Wings)
    SM64 2 BR (SM64 Major Hack) Shy Guy (Goomba in my SM64 Major Hack that uses the Fly Guy model, will include the original red coloring & textures and then the green coloring used in my hack, along with the HD textures)
    SM64 Koopa Shell Item

DK64 Donkey Kong
    DK64 Diddy Kong
    Nightfire James Bond

(LoZ , who is done with hacking. DX) Video: [ARCHIVE ONLY.] Play as Mario in Ocarina of Time! (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
    Why waste time ripping it from OoT when it is already an import FROM SM64? Well to get the same effect, textures, and body part positions, like his legs, and the shirt has some mapping errors.
    SMG2 Mario
    SMG2 PC Luigi
    SMG2 NPC Luigi
    SMG2 Peach
    SMG2 Yoshi
    SMG Bowser (Nanobuds has helped quite a bit on this one)

Mario Sports Mix Waluigi
    Brawl Waluigi had a nicely HD texture, but a crappy model, I could've sworn that someone already imported Waluigi with fingers, but then I never saw it again, so I imported him. Because I never got the Waluigi Assistant Trophy when using the hack, I don't know if he crashes for his file size. Embarrassed But for some reason the Diddy port turns the import invisible, so I have to make the port myself. DX Oh ya he has rigged fingers.
    SM64 Peach
    SM64 Bowser
    Might as well do the two, I want a SM64 Peach that doesn't have lighting errors in Dolphin, that and since I'll be ripping them and not using Model's Resource models, they'll get blinking eyes without a one-slot motion (Peach'll have PeachTexEyeLid.0X, and Bowser'll have koopaEyeLid.0X) Grin Bowser might get a version for an EyeIris to make it be a complete one-slot.
    Mario (London 2012)
    Luigi (London 2012)
    SSB Master Hand
    MP9TS Mario v1 & v2
    LM Toad
    LM Unused Mario
    VT Bob the Tomato
    VT Larry the Cucumber
    W&G Wallace
    Slender Man

Brawl Imports
    Red=Haven't started. Green=Completely finished, and released. Blue=Almost done, just recolors, and that stuff. Yellow=Rigging done. Orange=Started, might be ready for rigging. Lime Green=One-slot motion file (if needed) started. Purple=One-slot motion file (if needed) is almost done. White=One-slot motion file (if needed) is complete. Brown=Good deal done with One-slot motion file (if needed). Pink=Rigging close to being done. Maroon=Model is comeplete, started on any One-slot motion files, or recolors/alternate costumes. Teal=Pretty much completely done, just waiting to finish a tiny bit of it, or waiting to finish some else to go with it. Dark Blue=CSPs and Battle Portraits left, and then releasing time.
    M&LSS Popple
    M&LSS Rookie (But since a better one was released like a day or so after mine was, no one downloads this one, I don't blame you guys though.)

TWBB Mario (Two versions, two sub-versions, a few sub-sub-versions)
    TWBB Luigi (two versions)
    TWBB Bowser (Over Mario, Luigi, somene human, maybe Gannondorf)
    StMB Mario (Mulitple versions)
    StMB Luigi (Mulitple versions)
    StMB Wario (Multiple versions)
    StMB Waluigi (Multiple versions)
    StMB The Darkness (Multiple versions)
    Luigi over Mario (Fully Rigged)
    Mario over Luigi (Fully Rigged)
    Custom Dr. Luigi (Mix of Brawl Luigi and Mariodk's Dr. Mario, will be over Mario...if I can get this to work)
    Custom Dr. Luigi over Luigi (Fully Rigged)

SMU Mario Jr.
    SMU Luigi Jr.
    SMU Bowser Jr.
    SMU Ludwig
    SMU Larry
    SMU Iggy
    SMU Morton
    SMU Wendy
    SMU Roy
    SMU Lemmy
    Rock Mario Bros
    Butt Mario Bros
    Spring Mario Bros
    Bee Mario Bros

Frog Mario Bros (Mario done Luigi not started)
    Hammer Mario Bros
    Propeller Mario Bros
    Tanooki Mario Bros
    Racoon Mario Bros
    Penguin Mario Bros

M&LSS Bowletta
    SSBB StupidMarioBros1Fan
    M&LDT Dreamy Bowser
    SSBB Somari the Plumber
    Rigged Boobs Zero Suit Samus
    King Bowser
    King Koopa

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:31:45 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos (which range from SM64 videos to Brawl hack showcases to Let's Plays to animated videos), SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), Gmod Addons, and NSMBW hacks. I also have short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 110% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT >9000 Smash 3 Team Ceiling Cat Good Citizen

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 08:36:03 PM »

use the weld modifier to fix the blockyness

EDIT: 12/09/12

ZOMG I had the first post  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:24:33 PM by Nanobuds » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »

use the weld modifier to fix the blockyness
    I keep this error: "The plug-in has detected modifiers listed above Skin (or Physique) in the Modifier list and must disable them. The following nodes are affected: (it lists every polygon)" How do I fix that?

Post Merge: April 08, 2012, 08:48:45 PM
    Never mind I fixed it. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:48:45 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos (which range from SM64 videos to Brawl hack showcases to Let's Plays to animated videos), SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), Gmod Addons, and NSMBW hacks. I also have short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 110% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT >9000 Smash 3 Team Ceiling Cat Good Citizen

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:49:40 PM »

Yeah if you get that error, its because the skin modifier isnt on the top of the list of modifiers for that object

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

This text is personal.

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector Featured

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 10:10:07 AM »

Hey how did you Get 3ds Max? Did you buy it? Cuz i can't figure out how to Get it Sad

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 01:19:20 PM »

You should smooth the model.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »

You should smooth the model.
    The model's smoothed out thanks to Nanobuds for telling me how to, I just didn't get any previews for it, I'll try to get the fingers first and then update the pictures.
    KTH the are a few ways, one is through a trial, another is through a crack, another is buying it, and so on. I didn't buy it, so it can be one of the other two. :|

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker Pin Collector Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

Hey how did you Get 3ds Max? Did you buy it? Cuz i can't figure out how to Get it Sad
    You can get to the autodesk website, download and installed the student version. You'll get the full version for free. But I think you have to register on there first.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

This text is personal.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »

Hope you do sm64 luigi soon so i can use him in smbz luigi

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »

Hope you do sm64 luigi soon so i can use him in smbz luigi
    Well I know that to get him 100% acuarate to SM64, I'll need to use a One-Slot FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, but it'll hopefully be for only a few little things, like all of his hands. I plan on both Mario and Luigi to have both hair models (I'm having Luigi have them both so it'll be compatable as a one-slot Mario hack), and their six hands: Left and Right Open hands, Left and Right Closed hands, Right Peace Sign hand, and then their Cap In Hand hand. I know for Mario I'll have to rename his WaistNa and NeckN bones so his arms will be lined up with the bones, and I'll just maek a one-slot with the second WaistNa and NeckN bones so there won't be a gap between his torso, and his head won't be inside his upper torso, Luigi will most likely will have to be this way too, but if I don't get them finished in time for your SMBZ Luigi, you can always have a pack filled with Extras. Smiley I won't be able to work on rigging this weekend, because this computer doesn't have the adminstrator on it, so 3ds Max won't let me install it correctly, making it giving me an error whenever I try to open it. Tongue But I'll rip the models today.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

This text is personal.

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 12:17:44 PM »

Well I know that to get him 100% acuarate to SM64, I'll need to use a One-Slot FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, but it'll hopefully be for only a few little things, like all of his hands. I plan on both Mario and Luigi to have both hair models (I'm having Luigi have them both so it'll be compatable as a one-slot Mario hack), and their six hands: Left and Right Open hands, Left and Right Closed hands, Right Peace Sign hand, and then their Cap In Hand hand. I know for Mario I'll have to rename his WaistNa and NeckN bones so his arms will be lined up with the bones, and I'll just maek a one-slot with the second WaistNa and NeckN bones so there won't be a gap between his torso, and his head won't be inside his upper torso, Luigi will most likely will have to be this way too, but if I don't get them finished in time for your SMBZ Luigi, you can always have a pack filled with Extras. Smiley I won't be able to work on rigging this weekend, because this computer doesn't have the adminstrator on it, so 3ds Max won't let me install it correctly, making it giving me an error whenever I try to open it. Tongue But I'll rip the models today.
    well im maybe making a tutorial for making models work with the moveset. and i think smbz luigi gets finished before sm64 luigi. btw i hear ou got a problem with 3ds max, me too, when i open it and clckin activate because i must activate it, there comes a blank page Sad

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 04:07:00 PM »

Okay this one of the best days of my life!!!! The student version of 3ds Max 2010 works on this computer, the one I use on the weekends, and this one I use practically all day long, so that means I get to work on imports on any day of the week. Cheesy SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi will join the Brawl soon...
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:56:00 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 11:02:10 PM »

THANK YOU FOR SMS IMPORT
    I needed the vest... and I wanted to import it.
    If you want, I'll add hair to the model so you can rig the hat. and use the size taunt properly.

Wait so you know how to export from the game? When you get, PM the DL, and I'll update the hack. Cheesy And could you maybe export the glasses too, if you can then it'll complete the hack.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Warm Welcomer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 06:44:45 AM »

no, I meant I could make the model have hair that I made.
    sorry.

but would you like it?

also, I think I can fix the luigi mario having no L glitch.

and I might be able to fix the metal textures.

EDIT: sms fixed luigi, but he used brawl luigi hat.
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:37:52 AM by KnightMario » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 08:52:01 AM »

no, I meant I could make the model have hair that I made.
    sorry.

but would you like it?

also, I think I can fix the luigi mario having no L glitch.

and I might be able to fix the metal textures.
    Okay, but is the no L just going to be a no logo, or you mean you think you could remap the hat? You know what, I'm PMing you a DL to the 3ds Max scene, you have 2010 right?

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: