(http://i.imgur.com/1Jv1k.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5970)
-------------------------PREVIEWS-----------------
(http://i.imgur.com/lxRHI.jpg)
--------------MISC----------------
(http://i.imgur.com/PGC7j.png)
CRASH extra texture files
these have crash wear gloves
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/Mt3Ja.png)
*see's no poll*
:notimp:
Quote from: DSX8 on November 07, 2011, 11:58:11 PM
*see's no poll*
:notimp:
cuz ur too fast my friend, i was still making it >.<
Instead of Wario and DK from Mario Party 1, you should use the models from Mario Party 2 that have the themed costumes.
No Fierce Deity Link? :U
Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 08, 2011, 12:35:38 AM
Instead of Wario and DK from Mario Party 1, you should use the models from Mario Party 2 that have the themed costumes.
not uploaded, and the purpose is to have a super smash bros brawl 64 themed hack
Yeah, Mario Party Wario :af:
Love this model
Can someone give me a link for a model import tutorial?
Want to make model ports too.
I found only a tutorial for stages.
I don´t know how to add bones and I don´t know how to get the models to brawl.
I have 3ds Max 2010
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on November 08, 2011, 02:42:25 PMYeah, Mario Party Wario :af: Love this model Can someone give me a link for a model import tutorial? Want to make model ports too. I found only a tutorial for stages. I don´t know how to add bones and I don´t know how to get the models to brawl. I have 3ds Max 2010
look in tutorials, byond is working on a pretty nice one, its pretty advanced already, but not finished yet i think
important bump??
Hey man! Long time no see you cause i was away from here.
Really nice job on importing Link ^^
btw bro, i'm here to ask you if you are interested on some models from some game cause now i got a blog, for gta san andreas mods and i have a tons of models. if you wanna chekc some of them:
http://diego4funzone.blogspot.com/
If you want some, let me know ;)
see ya bro
Quote from: diegoforfun on November 08, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
Hey man! Long time no see you cause i was away from here.
Really nice job on importing Link ^^
btw bro, i'm here to ask you if you are interested on some models from some game cause now i got a blog, for gta san andreas mods and i have a tons of models. if you wanna chekc some of them:
http://diego4funzone.blogspot.com/
If you want some, let me know ;)
see ya bro
i'll take a look at it
is it viable to send u PM here? or wont u be online all that much?
Sure =D
go ahed if you find something that you want fell free to PM me here on send a me a message on my chat box that'll be back here ;)
jokekid i will love you forever if you can bring All original SSB characters model to brawl xD but most of them arent uploaded :S i only saw kirby,link and ness in models recource and well Mario64 has been imported so its one down :P same with peach 64 hope someday you can import a version of all brawl characters from N64 :P and that OoT Youg link is over Toon link right? xD
Quote from: Carnage on November 08, 2011, 07:51:26 PM
jokekid i will love you forever if you can bring All original SSB characters model to brawl xD but most of them arent uploaded :S i only saw kirby,link and ness in models recource and well Mario64 has been imported so its one down :P same with peach 64 hope someday you can import a version of all brawl characters from N64 :P and that OoT Youg link is over Toon link right? xD
i just made a thread about it, u know KTH being all melee project leader and stuff?
well, i wanna make up a brawl 64 project...
with imports, customs and vertexes... whatever suits better
I am guessing Young Link won't have a shield?
plz discuss this on the specific thread ^^
if uve checked it u'll notice i already made a list ^^
Quote from: jokekid on November 08, 2011, 09:03:07 PM
plz discuss this on the specific thread ^^
if uve checked it u'll notice i already made a list ^^
Soz didnt see it i will delet my post and paste it there xD
i have something to show you people, since its only a texture edit, idk where to put it, but since its for a model import, i guess it should go here:
(http://i.imgur.com/QTwYN.jpg) (http://imgur.com/QTwYN)
im using this redesign as inspiration for the style:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=megaman++x#/d1npng5
hope u like it, only the helmet took me almost an hour
Looks awesome :D
Sweet X Tex bro, looks like Copy X form MMZero
this is how far i am (made all unfinished texture invisible)
(http://i.imgur.com/S8pM5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/S8pM5)
im using more of my own imagination to fulfill the current style right now, so yh, dont really look back at that "reference" pic.
feedback on design please
old school joker needs to be in the poll or else.......Ill import him myself
Hey JK... you still planning to do Arkham Asylum?
Quote from: jokekid on November 18, 2011, 12:23:37 PMthis is how far i am (made all unfinished texture invisible) (http://i.imgur.com/S8pM5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/S8pM5) im using more of my own imagination to fulfill the current style right now, so yh, dont really look back at that "reference" pic. feedback on design please
hey that mmx looks familar :srs:
*looks at poll*
I want Ben from LOZ :af:
jk
but i vote mido cause of how RUDE he was to me
I voted for zora link so he can get a concussion every other day of the week.
Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 20, 2011, 02:48:48 AM
hey that mmx looks familar :srs:
yh, its ur import xDDD
Darunia is the best Goron Ever! But his model is booty-doo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The texture for X is actually nicely designed. I love what you've done with the legs and the details on the head are a nice touch.
The arms don't have much yet so I've got nothing to say about 'um, but the belly section looks off. It's not as impressive as the other light-blue sections of his head.
I'm not saying make it as detailed, but maybe you could play around with that area more... Overall, I like what you're doing with the texture ;)
Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 20, 2011, 01:09:38 PM
Darunia is the best Goron Ever! But his model is booty-doo. Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The texture for X is actually nicely designed. I love what you've done with the legs and the details on the head are a nice touch.
The arms don't have much yet so I've got nothing to say about 'um, but the belly section looks off. It's not as impressive as the other light-blue sections of his head.
I'm not saying make it as detailed, but maybe you could play around with that area more... Overall, I like what you're doing with the texture ;)
thanks for the feedback, i didnt really plan to do much at his arms, since the UV mapping isnt good mirored from one arm to another >.<
Voted for Goron Link, though I would like to see The Joker up there...
ppl, that poll is as old as the world!!!!
that poll was ended back when i decided to make young link!!! xD
anyway, i may end up making something of it, cuz its there cuz i like em
BUMP!!
(http://i.imgur.com/vc8hX.jpg) (http://imgur.com/vc8hX)
he's over luigi, i need metal effects... *looks at sonicbrawler*
Nice crash. Would have been cool if you found the original Crash.
yh but this one fits better in brawl, if he wasnt that saturated of course... i mean detail-wise...
..this the same one i was doing
lol, did u anounce it? i didnt see it anywhere... anyway, i did it in a couple of hours... most complicated was T-posing him... since he was in his idle pose... u downloaded him from thefree3dmodels.com, right?
xD
Quote from: jokekid on November 28, 2011, 11:01:19 PMlol, did u anounce it? i didnt see it anywhere... anyway, i did it in a couple of hours... most complicated was T-posing him... since he was in his idle pose... u downloaded him from thefree3dmodels.com, right? xD
yea i announced it...:srs:......and yea i downloaded from free3dmodels....ill still do my ownsince mine will have a few things extra yours wont XD
Quote from: jokekid on November 28, 2011, 10:29:36 PM
BUMP!!
(http://i.imgur.com/vc8hX.jpg) (http://imgur.com/vc8hX)
he's over luigi, i need metal effects... *looks at sonicbrawler*
sorry i didnt reply on msn/yahoo. i was at dinner. :P yeah, i can
Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 28, 2011, 11:02:49 PM
yea i announced it...:srs:......and yea i downloaded from free3dmodels....ill still do my ownsince mine will have a few things extra yours wont XD
when and where did u announce it???
lol, i just started it cuz i saw the model and had inspiration, something i dont feel very often anymore... so i made him... btw, i hope u know how to make the normals correct...
and if urs is gonna have finger bones, tell me, cuz then i probably wont even upload mine...
and sonic, i'll send u the files so u can start whenever u want ^^ no hurry
im off to bed now
Quote from: jokekid on November 28, 2011, 11:10:16 PMwhen and where did u announce it??? lol, i just started it cuz i saw the model and had inspiration, something i dont feel very often anymore... so i made him... btw, i hope u know how to make the normals correct... and if urs is gonna have finger bones, tell me, cuz then i probably wont even upload mine...
and sonic, i'll send u the files so u can start whenever u want ^^ no hurry im off to bed now
well...since it gave you inspiration...you can make him if you want lol...because of this i wont do mine for awile so yours can get its fame lol....ill wait like a month or 2 to do him ^^
but what were u planning to do on him, other than FS eyes and metal??
i still have to look into making FS eyes >.<
Quote from: jokekid on November 28, 2011, 11:16:59 PMbut what were u planning to do on him, other than FS eyes and metal?? i still have to look into making FS eyes >.<
im trying to learn how to get metal textures working...better then what i have...FS eyes???...idk....they seem useless to me personally so ill take my time on those
EDit: naah i changed my mind about doing crash..if i do do him i have like 10 chars ahead of him
Shame, I could have tried to rip the unposed model for you.
Still, great job manually unposing it.
Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 29, 2011, 11:50:25 AM
Shame, I could have tried to rip the unposed model for you.
Still, great job manually unposing it.
if u do that i could make a better version with fingers and stuff...
although i think this one will do for now ^^
im thinking about adding aku aku as FS eyes... what do u guys think?
I think that is an epic and acqurate idea.
I'll see what I can do.
i need someone to test my updated crash, i added the mask instead of FS eyes... but im not sure if i did it right...
I can test him if you want .... xD
Just make sure the visibility bone for the mask polygon is EyeYellowM.
yh i noticed and did it already, just waiting for pics and release without metal texture, since sonicbrawler couldnt manage to make it work >.<
Yeah most of us here fail at making good metal textures. We need that BrawlBox update. xD
I hope Crash comes out well. I'm looking forward to him!
Okay , I have tested him for like 1 min in game..
his Mask works perfect xD
but he is a bit .... bright ... on Battlefield ( Shadersproblem ? )
Quote from: Abbi. on November 29, 2011, 02:57:40 PM
Okay , I have tested him for like 1 min in game..
his Mask works perfect xD
but he is a bit .... bright ... on Battlefield ( Shadersproblem ? )
probably shaders stuff yh...
i'll get everything ready for release, thanks a lot ^^
Maybe try using this Shader : http://www.mediafire.com/?616odckzgqrp0cg
its from xxgbcxx's Hacks , and his model imports do not have this Shader problem
maybe i'll try that later, when i get him metal textures too, now, he is RELEASED!
Oh sweet, nice crash! The rig is done pretty well. Big fan of the Mascara =P
I luv ur Crash.I have made a no-tatoo texture,if you want to know.I'll make some recolors tomorrow
Edit: For a possible PSA I would suggest to remove the mask as final smash eyes and put normal ones.Then use the mask as a final smash where he gests invincible,just like gigabowser,but with no size edit or something.Just gets a Mask.Then moves faster and hits stronger.It's maybe more like Warioman
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 29, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
I luv ur Crash.I have made a no-tatoo texture,if you want to know.I'll make some recolors tomorrow
Edit: For a possible PSA I would suggest to remove the mask as final smash eyes and put normal ones.Then use the mask as a final smash where he gests invincible,just like gigabowser,but with no size edit or something.Just gets a Mask.Then moves faster and hits stronger.It's maybe more like Warioman
if there will be a PSA i'll edit the model to make it more interesting... like having aku aku flying next to crash and maybe even using him in some attacks...
Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 10:27:20 AM
if there will be a PSA i'll edit the model to make it more interesting... like having aku aku flying next to crash and maybe even using him in some attacks...
I want to make a classic Crash with what you have till now but I'l like that you make his shorts a little longes just to cover almos all his legs like in Crash Bandicoot 1/2/3
i wont do model edits, since that would mean rigging all over again...
Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 01:58:47 PM
i wont do model edits, since that would mean rigging all over again...
Ok I understand.BTW have you decided if you'll use the classic mode avalable in SW's thread?
could u give me a direct link, i may look at it in a future
Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 02:40:30 PM
could u give me a direct link, i may look at it in a future
Realised he didn't upload it.You'd have to as the guy on Reply #40:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36268.30
how's ur texture going? i'd like to see it ^^
Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 03:31:28 PM
how's ur texture going? i'd like to see it ^^
Ok,could you tell me how to take BrawlBox's previewer's screenshots directly like many people does? Till I know I'll go edit the colours.I haven't made much progress yet today...I haven't tested because I have Rayman over Luigi but I may try later
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 30, 2011, 03:51:02 PM
Ok,could you tell me how to take BrawlBox's previewer's screenshots directly like many people does? Till I know I'll go edit the colours.I haven't made much progress yet today...I haven't tested because I have Rayman over Luigi but I may try later
with the prt scrn button... its on the keyboard, then open paint and paste, now u have a screen capture in a bmp ^^
whos next??
Ok,now you can see how my texture's going:
Nothing important from here:
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2338/crash1.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/crash1.png/)
No tatoos here:
(http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2722/crash2k.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/crash2k.png/)
And classic footprints here:
(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2835/crash3.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/crash3.png/)
I'm trying to get a classic-styled texture but with no detail (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446),I like his short's textures
I have been meaning to get your Crash, and check outs it's texture to see if I could add gloves. But I have been busy like crazy. Either way great import, and that Aku Aku FS eyes was a great idea
_________________________________________________________________________
Edit:
Just finished my version of a Classic Crash texture.
(http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/dpgthirteen/Crash2.jpg)
If you want, I could send you the texture dark wolf, I might not release this and use it for personal use. I gave him gloves, and edited the bottom of his shoes to be similar like yours. Other then that he is the same. Oh, he doesnt have tattoos either.Who the hell thought it was a good idea to add tattoos to Crash? or change his model entirely?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 30, 2011, 10:08:14 PM
I have been meaning to get your Crash, and check outs it's texture to see if I could add gloves. But I have been busy like crazy. Either way great import, and that Aku Aku FS eyes was a great idea
_________________________________________________________________________
Edit:
Just finished my version of a Classic Crash texture.
(http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/dpgthirteen/Crash2.jpg)
If you want, I could send you the texture dark wolf, I might not release this and use it for personal use. I gave him gloves, and edited the bottom of his shoes to be similar like yours. Other then that he is the same. Oh, he doesnt have tattoos either.Who the hell thought it was a good idea to add tattoos to Crash? or change his model entirely?
an interesting version would be the original textures but with gloves...
Easy enough. Finding out where his gloves were was pretty easy. I tried him out in game finally. I love it. But there were a few issues, he has lighting issues on some stages. Also seeing him have alternate faces, and moveable hands would make it perfect. I was skeptical at first, but I actually like this model.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 01, 2011, 11:45:03 PM
Easy enough. Finding out where his gloves were was pretty easy. I tried him out in game finally. I love it. But there were a few issues, he has lighting issues on some stages. Also seeing him have alternate faces, and moveable hands would make it perfect. I was skeptical at first, but I actually like this model.
model wasnt Tposed, so finger bones wouldve been a maaaaaajor pain... and facial expressions... its hard when his face literally part of his body, i believe the real model just animates the face in order to get different expressions... >.<
Quote from: jokekid on December 01, 2011, 11:50:04 PM
model wasnt Tposed, so finger bones wouldve been a maaaaaajor pain... and facial expressions... its hard when his face literally part of his body, i believe the real model just animates the face in order to get different expressions... >.<
Damn, but how about the lighting issues? Any way here are the 2 versions of Crash with gloves.
(http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/dpgthirteen/crash.png)
This one has no tattoos.
(http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/dpgthirteen/sd.png)
This one has the tattoos.
Since I didnt do much I rather not release it, so I guess if you want you could add it to the download.
or ppl can just download and replace the texture... its not that hard. xDDD
lol, thats what I meant.
Ok I downloaded it! Thnx dpgthirteen!
if someone can get me the final boss models from skyward sword, i'll be happy to import him ^^
i just finished the game so yh... 33 hours >.<
Anyways are you going to update Crash soon? What have you done to him recently? And will the import get smoother and less...poligonated?
im not updating crash until i do something with it myself...
the texture can easily be replaced by any user who wants to, so i wont update the brawlvault entry...
i'll just put those texture files on the OP
Quote from: jokekid on December 02, 2011, 02:40:49 PM
im not updating crash until i do something with it myself...
the texture can easily be replaced by any user who wants to, so i wont update the brawlvault entry...
i'll just put those texture files on the OP
I was meaning if you will release a new better version soon xD
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 02, 2011, 03:18:01 PM
I was meaning if you will release a new better version soon xD
when the new brawlbox comes out, i'll release a version with metal textures...
And won't you make the model look less square?
And for those who want a still MORE classic Crash:
(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6521/cbpreview.png)
(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8466/crashd.png)
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 02, 2011, 11:16:24 PM
And won't you make the model look less square?
yh, true forgot about that... i think with the current model its not possible, since its actually not a solid model, but just a lot of independant faces put together.. some rippers get the model that way... so i cant smooth it
Quote from: jokekid on December 03, 2011, 01:53:12 AM
yh, true forgot about that... i think with the current model its not possible, since its actually not a solid model, but just a lot of independant faces put together.. some rippers get the model that way... so i cant smooth it
What a shame...well,it's something^^
bump with previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
da Joker :af2:
what the hell Bonk. He has a model?
Also, Joker :3
btw for the joker wanters i have good and bad news... for some it may be only good, for others only bad.
im NOT doing the joker in the preview anymore, he is weird as hell model wise, has loose vertices and stuff...
i AM gonna do arkham asylum joker, which is more badass since he is crazier!!!
do whatever Joker you want to do :P
he's gonna be my first COMPLETE import, i editted the model before the rigging to be able to rig him as perfect as possible, with fingers and all ^^
with Metal texture , Shader fixes , FS-Eyes ? ^^
and .. if you want i can take pics. ^^
i gotta look at the metal texture thingy... and i forgot to add FS eyes >.<
and i dont know how to fix the shaders... i meant a complete rig, i never rigged the fingers before...
I'd LOVE Saria, as well as the orange-haired Kokiri girl, too. :)
whos Joker over?
snake ^^
and he's awesome!
i just need to fix two vertices that are rigged to the wrong bone, and then i'll complete him with FS eyes and metal textures
sweeet. i cant wait!
MOAR teasers!!!!
first custom model!! it kinda sucks, but meh...
(http://i.imgur.com/uKoBX.jpg) (http://imgur.com/uKoBX)
wadaya think?
head, eye and crown textures not started yet
who is it? O.o
that wittle guy from rayman?!
*types "that little guy from rayman" into google*wow... it actually worked :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol, yeah. i know its not really good, but im using this to try out some UV techniques... i'll put up a funny tutorial soon
ppl check out mah new OP!!!
progress report:
joker: rigged, has 2 vertices that are missrigged...
MMX retextue: done
teensie king: done over ness with some rig issues, i wanna make him over someone else, like donkey or diddy kong, due to their proportions...
In french, he's called "ptitzetres". In english i don't know.
You should fix the eye but he look pretty good.
what eye?
his eyes are diferent on purpose, to make it look more humorous...
also, im taking 2 requests...
i'll choose myself who to make.
rules:
only imports or custom models.
if import, provide the model
only custom if its a simple character.
so yeah, BRING IT ON!
Old Rayman.
I have a little request ^^
Melee Mario : http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/sheet/619
.... over Mario xD
Quote from: Abbi. on December 15, 2011, 04:22:08 PM
I have a little request ^^
Melee Mario : http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/sheet/619
.... over Mario xD
I'm currently working on it bro'
Ohh , okay. :P
Hey you! I wanted to tell ya that you didn't tell the texture has brown leather gloves in the extra textures for Crash.And too,I found a model you may want to kas for a download:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DLPVlF2YQ
Maybe that bag is a removable object...
Quote from: jokekid on December 15, 2011, 03:49:40 PM
ppl check out mah new OP!!!
progress report:
joker: rigged, has 2 vertices that are missrigged...
MMX retextue: done
teensie king: done over ness with some rig issues, i wanna make him over someone else, like donkey or diddy kong, due to their proportions...
add scarecrow to that list.. he's already finished, so is the joker, so expect a release as soon as sonicbrawler gets the metal texture on them ^^
As a request, how about Ty or Sly? Remember I sent you the models a while ago? Here it is any way http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Ty+The+Tasmanian+Tiger Also remember how I got to request a vertex from you for finding that Naruto message you left. :laugh: Also Ty or Sly would be best over Fox or Falco
I'd like Melee Giga Bowser over... surprise... Giga Bowser. :3
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/sheet/590
hi
it would be really cool if you was interested by port medea from rise of argonauts the dark princess of thief :
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5458358&postcount=12924
I'd love that you can import Coco Bandicoot (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/171/a/8/Coco_bandicoot_4_by_erfadads.jpg) now that we have Crash Bandicoot!
Sure she'd look great,but please,do NOT import Titans model.The ranking of normal-polygonated models you could use:
1º Crash Bandicoot: The Warth of Cortex (Better if you fix her hair a bit)
2º Crash Twinsanity
3º Crash Tag Team Racing
4º Crash Mind Over Mutant
i have a request but not the model
i think shadow with armor and sword from sonic and the black knight over toon link.
A request:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or,
This (http://www.models-resource.com/other_systems/sonicthehedgehog06/sheet/876) or
This (http://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/soniccustoms/sheet/1260) over Sonic
i'd make recolors for that
the sonic+link combination seems pretty cool, i'll think about it
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 12:35:33 AM
the sonic+link combination seems pretty cool, i'll think about it
sweet. thanks. its my oc, like Segtendo's is mario and sonic, mine is link and sonic
Princess Ariel (from The little mermaid) over Charizard(just place the fin over the tail and head on neck)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1494 (http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1494)
Quote from: Irukari on December 21, 2011, 05:09:58 AM
Princess Ariel (from The little mermaid) over Charizard(just place the fin over the tail and head on neck)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1494 (http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1494)
u serious? :srs:
haha I lol'd xD
Why over Charizard ? :D
What about Crunch Bandicoot/Tiny Tiger/Dingodile over Bowser?
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 21, 2011, 02:13:45 PM
What about Crunch Bandicoot/Tiny Tiger/Dingodile over Bowser?
models, models, i need them models... they arent really simple to build from scratch...
here's a link to the models you only have to do shadow and if he has a sword the put him on toon link if not then sonic
http://www.mediafire.com/?nngymtwdkmh
and my request was shadow with sword from sonic and the black knight over TL.
what about killer bee i would like to make a psa for him
http://www.mediafire.com/?20i8x8rp85e9a7k
KH Mickey (with Keyblade) over toon link http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1444
Reshiram over Charizard http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1954
@jokekid: Yes, I'm
@Abbi.: Because I need something to use over charizard(I never use it) and is fun and she would swim in air and they have the same tail :D (anyother reason)
Okay lol , still doesn't really fit. xD
squirtle would fit better... also has tail, and uses water >.<
not that i will do her, just saying...
Damn man Scarcrow looks awesome! He was all ways my favorite Batman villain. But, I'm kinda disappointed it's over sheik. In my opinion since he had claws I would put him over wolf, but I'll still use him. SPIDER CROW SPIDER CROW DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER AND A CROW DOES
Coco Bandicoot Crash Teag Team Racing model:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/view/coco.3ds
Please make Coco! I really wanna play as Coco and Brawl needs more girls,so why not Coco Bandicoot? I don't know if the model's actually usable,I don't have 3DS max,but it's in .3ds format
Edit: You may be able to find more Crash models here:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Crash+Tag+Team+Racing
(´◉◞౪◟◉)
Awesome releases, jokekid ;)
Joker is cool and I love Scarecrow. You did a really awesome job rigging these guys (^ヮ゜)
(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWavxCNqCYkoLX8s5XnpL9z5qP_x2rRHdf-BgROQwY8v5uxSGDXQ)
Quote from: Irukari on December 22, 2011, 08:16:58 PM
(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWavxCNqCYkoLX8s5XnpL9z5qP_x2rRHdf-BgROQwY8v5uxSGDXQ)
What's that about?
i gotta say goodbye!
i'll be back tho, but i'll be unable to hack until 12 january at least... so yeah, i'll still be active and stuff... but not hacking wise
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:37:38 PM
i gotta say goodbye!
i'll be back tho, but i'll be unable to hack until 12 january at least... so yeah, i'll still be active and stuff... but not hacking wise
OK,Merry Christmas,great hacker! BTW have you been able to open Coco's model?
havent tried, but if its .3ds it should be openable ^^
I just downloaded the Joker and Scarecrow, i'll be checking these out soon ;D
Merry Christmas to you, sir
love the joker rig.
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:44:53 PM
havent tried, but if its .3ds it should be openable ^^
I think you should try now.I'm not totally sure that's Coco's model xD There was a link which said Coco.3ds and I deduced it was her model,but not completely sure...
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 23, 2011, 08:42:49 AM
I think you should try now.I'm not totally sure that's Coco's model xD There was a link which said Coco.3ds and I deduced it was her model,but not completely sure...
lol, i'll see when i make her, if i make her.. xDD
Here is a idea, how about scarecrow on wolf instead?
VERY long arms...
i made him on sheik cuz someone requested him over sheik, i have no rel reason for doin so... xDDD
and the boneset was a perfect fit
That is true. Either way I'm still enjoying him on shiek, web slinging and what not :laugh:
So possibilities of making my dear Coco Bandicoot!? :af2:
EDIT: New idea
What about making Crash again with a perfect (or nearly perfect) rip of Creash Nitro Kart's model? DJ Lowgey has it!
The joker is absolutely fantastic, but scarecrow seems really badly rigged (when you crouch, one of the cloths doesn't seem to be rigged properly so it stays standing up)
Quote from: Ls777 on December 23, 2011, 04:12:38 PM
The joker is absolutely fantastic, but scarecrow seems really badly rigged (when you crouch, one of the cloths doesn't seem to be rigged properly so it stays standing up)
yeah i got this same problem... some of the verts on his cloth thing on his back arent rigged the right way.
i know it was a very quick rig...
omg, what have i done??
(http://i.imgur.com/8K7kl.jpg) (http://imgur.com/8K7kl)
u can use the preview as desktop, i use it ^^
Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 11:53:59 AM
omg, what have i done??
(http://i.imgur.com/8K7kl.jpg) (http://imgur.com/8K7kl)
u can use the preview as desktop, i use it ^^
I noticed FD Link is holding the blade in his right hand instead of his left? Does this mean you put FD Link on Ike?
YESH!!!!
also note the pose is from ike's final smash...
i thought it would fit better, and this wy he's also taller ^^
sword is custom and model has some slight edits to make the armor less clothlike ^^
release soon or not so soon, not sure...
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 04, 2012, 11:57:25 AM
I noticed FD Link is holding the blade in his right hand instead of his left? Does this mean you put FD Link on Ike?
OMG!
Well,I've come out with other idea I really wanna see in Brawl,that would fit Brawl and I think it's the perfect character.Prepare yourself for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 04, 2012, 12:42:38 PM
OMG!
Well,I've come out with other idea I really wanna see in Brawl,that would fit Brawl and I think it's the perfect character.Prepare yourself for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
why u request something everytime i put up a preview???
enjoy today, instead of asking for stuff for tomorrow
Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 12:45:37 PM
why u request something everytime i put up a preview???
enjoy today, instead of asking for stuff for tomorrow
Just coincidende xD The point is I don't actually know who scarecrow is and I never liked Batman,which is if I'm not worng where the Joker comes from (no offense)
but today's preview isnt joker >.<
another sexy preview
(http://i.imgur.com/nHcq8.png) (http://imgur.com/nHcq8)
i may use these pics instead of ingame pics, or both, for the release >.<
Anyways,as you were looking for ideas,I remembered that old idea and told ya...
Σ(゚Д゚|||) Fierce Deity Link over Ike!?
(゚ー゚)(。_。)...(・_・ 三・_・) ... Ge~nius!!!ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Looks fantastic so far, but may I ask what is up with the sword?
That preview pic of him with majora's mask makes his blade look like a two dimensional graphic. (・_・?)
---- oh, and on another note entirely, Your Scarecrow over Shiek...
yeah, I don't know if anyone else had similar issues, but...
It freezes when you transform from Zelda to Shiek, not Shiek to Zelda though, for some strange reason.
I thought it was something wrong with the vertex I had on Zelda, so I switched it out, but it still freezes upon transforming...
So now I got rid of scarecrow... but I want him back... he was awesome (>△<*)
Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 04, 2012, 02:41:42 PM
---- oh, and on another note entirely, Your Scarecrow over Shiek...
yeah, I don't know if anyone else had similar issues, but...
It freezes when you transform from Zelda to Shiek, not Shiek to Zelda though, for some strange reason.
I thought it was something wrong with the vertex I had on Zelda, so I switched it out, but it still freezes upon transforming...
So now I got rid of scarecrow... but I want him back... he was awesome (>△<*)
That is because jokekid was a bit silly and only included a .pcs. For transforming characters you NEED both a .pac and a .pcs for it to work correctly (so this applies to Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZSS and Pokemon Trainer).
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 04, 2012, 03:37:33 PM
That is because jokekid was a bit silly and only included a .pcs. For transforming characters you NEED both a .pac and a .pcs for it to work correctly (so this applies to Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZSS and Pokemon Trainer).
Σ(゚Д゚|||) B-but I did have both...At the very least, I'm pretty sure I put the .pac in there. well, I'm sure it must have been something I did wrong. Like, maybe I used an older version of Brawlbox when I made the .pac... but I've been really careful about it lately and haven't made that mistake in quite a while.
(´・д・`)
What's actually fierce dity? I've seen many fierce deity textures...
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 04, 2012, 04:31:19 PM
What's actually fierce dity? I've seen many fierce deity textures...
Google works wonders these days, I hear.
Stop clogging up this guy's topic.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 04, 2012, 02:41:42 PM
Σ(゚Д゚|||) Fierce Deity Link over Ike!?
(゚ー゚)(。_。)...(・_・ 三・_・) ... Ge~nius!!!ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ (>△<*)
wait, feirce diety link is going over ike......i'de perfer him over ike but im not going to complain its going to be awsome. it is a good idea tho.
Quote from: -SGVenom- on January 04, 2012, 05:03:06 PM
wait, feirce diety link is going over ike......i'de perfer him over ike but im not going to complain its going to be awsome. it is a good idea tho.
w-wait, what? (・_・?)
I'm just going to guess and say you prefer him over "Link", but correct me if I'm wrong.
(´・ω・`)
I can't wait to see him in action, though, I am still wondering what is up with the blade...
oh i thought you said he was going over ike nevermind then.
the blade is fully 3D and custom made using modified brawl models...
the blades are toon link's blades, and the grip is from ike's grip...
ive got some pics, gotta convert, upload and release...
Quote from: Friedslick6 on January 04, 2012, 04:36:38 PM
Google works wonders these days, I hear.
Stop clogging up this guy's topic.
Why? Can't you stand a simple question? I didn't realise I could google it,but that would have been enough that you just said "A spirit supposed to inhabit Fierce Deity Mask in TLoZ: Majora's Mask" instead of that...
u ppl want more epic brawlbox pics??
Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 06:30:56 PM
u ppl want more epic brawlbox pics??
Yes! We want more FD Link!
Hyesz please
(http://i.imgur.com/DE7Tz.png) (http://imgur.com/DE7Tz)
(http://i.imgur.com/rFvF5.png) (http://imgur.com/rFvF5)
moon seems to appear just as much as FD himself... >.<
Cool! Do you have models to work from or you have made them all from scratch?
here's a cool pic that inspired me...
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110625215202/fantendo/images/4/4f/Deku_Link.png)
Okay, now the blade looks fine to me. I guess it was just the perspective of those older pics...
That picture of Deku Link is amazing. Excellent use of Photoshop... or gimp. Jokekid, are you thinking about making a custom model that looks similar to that epic picture, or am I just making things up? ( ̄へ ̄)
Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 05, 2012, 02:22:57 AM
Okay, now the blade looks fine to me. I guess it was just the perspective of those older pics...
That picture of Deku Link is amazing. Excellent use of Photoshop... or gimp. Jokekid, are you thinking about making a custom model that looks similar to that epic picture, or am I just making things up? ( ̄へ ̄)
i'd love to, it would be pretty damn epic, but over who?
he doesnt use a sword, so toon link wouldnt really work, but his bodybuild only seems to work on toon link...
i dont wanna make him on olimar cuz i dont like him...
maybe ness or lucas??? but it would be weird to have him go all psychic...
maybe luigi could work, but it doesnt really fit...
and now that i think about it, i really wanna make a ice climbers hack.... >.<
but that would be weird...
and now back to FD link, should i make his face to be more epic? main changes would be a skinnier face, smaller eyes, and a more serious expression... waddaya think?
Yes. yes. and yes. (゚ー゚)(。_。)
Those changes sound pretty good. What kind of facial expression were you thinking of?
A sinister sneer or an epic enraged face? Or maybe the even more insidious... passive aggressive face?
Well, I'm sure you must have something awesome in mind \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
---------------------------
Oh, and I can see your dilemma with deciding on who you'd make Deku Link over.
Sometimes compromises have to be made when a model doesn't really fit a moveset, though.
As far as I can remember (it has been forever), Deku Link has a really plant based moveset and a "bubble attack"? (if I recall)
I know it's a long shot since most are against using improper gender characters, but maybe you could rig him over Peach with a size-mod?
Make a custom model flower umbrella and various sticks for weapons.
You could keep the turnips since they kind of fit...
Σ(゚Д゚|||) Yeah, the more I go on, the more I can see you not liking this idea. (>ω<*)
Yes for the face and I think Deku Link should go over Toon Link anyways.What would he do if he didn't have a sword?
actually peach sounds like a funny idea, but her legs are too long...
wouldnt look good
hood is also an important thing... idk what to rig it on if i make it on a character with no hair/hood/bandanna/anything useful...
so here's how im gonna make the model:
head: olimar's head editted, so the nose will be the mouth
body: toon link's body mainly
hands: normal link's hands resized
hat: link's hat
hair: ike's hair will wrk best probably, using the transparency and stuff...
i guess that's it...
i'll do the best i can on the textures, but ive got a feeling its not gonna turn out as epic as the photoshopped picture >.<
so maybe some pro texturer will take a look at it?
What about doing him over Pikachu? He has a green bandana...
but he doesnt have a bandanna like ike or snake...
It's always a pleasant surprise when someone posts a picture of my work. I actually made a 3d model of a brawl Toon Link as well as an updated version of that picture. It's been quite a while, but I might still have those. If you would like, I can scrounge around and see if I can find anything.
Quote from: wilttilt on January 06, 2012, 12:54:33 AM
It's always a pleasant surprise when someone posts a picture of my work. I actually made a 3d model of a brawl Toon Link as well as an updated version of that picture. It's been quite a while, but I might still have those. If you would like, I can scrounge around and see if I can find anything.
lolwut?
Great idea making FDL over Ike. The sword looks great as well.
One thing though besides that, it looks like you just ported Wiis texture over Ike. I feel that with model importing, stuff that is textured on like the armor can actually be well.... modeled.
So yea, just consider like modeling some actual armor on him, and you could probably just copy over his right arms gauntlet and mirror it since the current one on his left arm is weird. And I'd personally do something with his hair.
As for the face. Just make it badass and pissed looking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
it's indeed just wii's texture, but with some minor edits, i got rid of most of the clothy stuff in the model, and now u say it, i could probably use marth's armor to improve him, i'll take a look at that... and the face will indeed look badass and stuff xDD
TP/brawl link's face is kinda round, while the n64 links were more angular, and not only cuz of low poly, also on oficial art... so yeah
Happy B-day Jokekid thanks for your cool hacks.
edit: about the face maybe you could provide glowing eyes all the time like pikazz and mewtwo dry bowser.
It was ur birthday? Happy birthday then :)
thanx
i'll see what i do w/ FD link, im replaying majora's mask now xD
im also working on deku link
Nice!
>.<
lost my deku link file...
that stinks have you tried using the search tool on your conputer?
Quote from: -SGVenom- on January 08, 2012, 06:21:34 PM
that stinks have you tried using the search tool on your conputer?
its not like that, i didnt save it and my PC resetted...
aww thats mean you should punch your computer.
lol I hate when that happens!
IM NOT TAKING REQUESTS
this being said, the title goes for the following, i have no idea of what to make as a keyblade for rabbit (from winnie the pooh)
here is his current design without the keyblade:
(http://i.imgur.com/Phphj.jpg) (http://imgur.com/Phphj)
here's some data about him.
rabbit is originnally a thoughtful character, who likes to be the leader and elaborate plans, which usually miss some detail which ends up being a key point, so the plans usually fail.
the design is for him being an archer, since he isnt exactly what u would call courageous, so he'l go over link, which is the only character with a normally behaving bow (toon link's bow acts kinda anti-gravity like...)
so i want ideas, sketches anything is good, and if u make me a happy rabbit, i'll do something special for you...
thanks for your attention
You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well ;D
Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...
Here's a quick sketch for you ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.
Main points to look for are:
>
Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.
>
Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.
> Shiny new
cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet. :P
>
Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.
> Various
Bunny accessories. They're so cute ;)
>
Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel ;D
Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.
Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.
Good luck once again. :laugh:
Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 11, 2012, 02:53:18 AM
You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well ;D
Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...
Here's a quick sketch for you ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.
Main points to look for are:
> Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.
> Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.
> Shiny new cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet. :P
> Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.
> Various Bunny accessories. They're so cute ;)
> Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel ;D
Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.
Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.
Good luck once again. :laugh:
<.<
>.>
Trust the man.
His words strike true.
*Fades to darkness*
Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 11, 2012, 02:53:18 AM
You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well ;D
Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...
Here's a quick sketch for you ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.
Main points to look for are:
> Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.
> Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.
> Shiny new cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet. :P
> Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.
> Various Bunny accessories. They're so cute ;)
> Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel ;D
Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.
Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.
Good luck once again. :laugh:
damn, that looks pretty awesome, thanks a lot, and yh, i thought about using carrots but i couldnt manage to get it looking nice in my head, but you sure made it look cool
EDIT: here is my first approach to ur idea:
(http://i.imgur.com/Jj3kF.jpg) (http://imgur.com/Jj3kF)
and here it is in action (not really):
(http://i.imgur.com/xiorg.jpg) (http://imgur.com/xiorg)
Looks pretty cool,who's him over?
I'd say make him over Link becouse of the "Sword" and Shield would work perfectly :P
Good idea
He look good.
lol, he's over link, and thats why he has sword and shield...
i even changed the original sword style to fit in link's sword's length...
Huh I never played KH so I thought it was like that in the game...
lolno, the costume is original by me, sword is a concept made by cristian_CAO.
Then congrats because it's so well made that looks official!
Looking fantastic!
A quick question: how do you import your .dae's in 3DS Max? I save them as .dae in BrawlBox by choosing export and then puting FitPikachu00.dae and save.Then import,follow then config in Beyond's tutorial but it shown up in 3DS Max like a bunch bones forming a cross or a T.
Like a T pose,but just bones,and all shrinked,the character is unrecognizable!
i use 3ds max 8 to import the DAEs, make the model, and then i save it as a .max file to open it with 2010 and start the rig...
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 11, 2012, 09:45:40 PM
Looking fantastic!
thanks ^^
Glad I could be of help to you, Jokekid ;)
Good luck, once again :)
So you have the same problem using 2010?
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 12, 2012, 07:03:16 AM
So you have the same problem using 2010?
yeah...
it sucks to not be able to do everything in the same program... xD
Looking awesome. ;O
Quote from: jokekid on January 12, 2012, 10:53:32 AM
yeah...
it sucks to not be able to do everything in the same program... xD
Yes,it sux ass.Thanks I'll do it with 8 then :)
you need the newest fbx plugin on 3dsmax2010, make sure you erase the old one. when you import make sure to have the settings black jax posts in his thread op brawl box beta and that your scale factor is always 1(importing and exporting)
read my frequently asked questions at the model help section
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 13, 2012, 07:05:02 AM
you need the newest fbx plugin on 3dsmax2010, make sure you erase the old one. when you import make sure to have the settings black jax posts in his thread op brawl box beta and that your scale factor is always 1(importing and exporting)
read my frequently asked questions at the model help section
Thanks! I'll try because the DS Max 8 idea didn't work.Anyways I can't find Black Jax's thread...
Quote from: Danny_Stinson on January 13, 2012, 02:09:47 PM
Thanks! I'll try because the DS Max 8 idea didn't work.Anyways I can't find Black Jax's thread...
if u have 3ds max 8, use ais instead of brawlbox to make the DAEs
Quote from: jokekid on January 13, 2012, 03:21:28 PM
if u have 3ds max 8, use ais instead of brawlbox to make the DAEs
OMG Ok I'll try this
bump
2 things:
1.- please remind me what hacks i have "finished" but unreleased, and i'll release them as they are right now all together in a pack...
2.- conker's bad fur day got me trapped, i want to make the great mighty poo, the uga buga giant dude... conker's girlfriend, gregg and the uga buga chick...
so yeah, all custom models unless i find out how to [censored]ing get the model ripper to work...
so yeah, im making a poll for u guys to decide which goes first...
in the meanwhile, i'll continue playing this bad-ass game!
The Great Mighty Poo it's awesome! Wario?
Gregg man, do Gregg. Also I remember you had one bad ass looking FD Link over Ike that looked done.
im holding a contest, please check it out...
i dont want it to be another dead tourney...
it may get a pin if enough ppl participate
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41204.0
as a suggestion, how about you let the winner request a import by you? Might get some more people interested.
might end up doing that...
im just not very inspired to rig stuff... i have pretty some models started, but havent touched them in weeks... for example, i started hollow ichigo over ike, harley over peach and some others i dont remember
bump, damn i get easilly on page 2 lately...
here's some new old stuff:
(http://i.imgur.com/t0CB9.jpg)
i was wondering what hapened to ssb ness guess he was delayed shame we dont have ripped all ssb characters :S
if someone wants to make pics tell me, but please, use ssb 64 stages and characters ONLY in the pics, and maybe one pic with ness64 vs brawl-ness
Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2012, 08:08:49 PM
if someone wants to make pics tell me, but please, use ssb 64 stages and characters ONLY in the pics, and maybe one pic with ness64 vs brawl-ness
why dont you import ness bat on to his hand? just so he wont strike with an invisble bat
Quote from: Carnage on February 10, 2012, 08:14:37 PM
why dont you import ness bat on to his hand? just so he wont strike with an invisble bat
lol, true, forgot it...
i'll make a quick custom bat
Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2012, 08:19:27 PM
lol, true, forgot it...
i'll make a quick custom bat
try making it to look like ssb bat shouldnt be too hard making a low vert bat :P
(http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/9/98/Alt-ness.jpg) should be easy making a pointy bat :P
i made an esay simpler one >.<
any way, its ROCK time!!
(http://i.imgur.com/eil9s.jpg) (http://imgur.com/eil9s)
I can get pics for you, but it depends who he is on.
kinda bump...
my week project is amaterasu, with a custom boneset to work over ivysaur, no moveset yet, but it wont be one-slot.
im done making the boneset, well editting ivy's boneset, so here are my questions:
does anybody have the model of amaterasu's disk? the standard one... the model i downloaded didnt have one so yeah...
should i make something to look like ink to go over ivy's vines?
if i make amaterasu, will people help me filling the ivysaur slot rigging wolf link and other wolfs to the boneset???
hi guy
i have seen you had for project to import alice from madness return
have you cancelled this project? all the people here wich would want import the model of alice in siren costume this one : http://www.mediafire.com/?ik9nz54aiwrcx27 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ik9nz54aiwrcx27) have cancelled their projects
so i would want know if you have keep to do this project and if you are able to import this model ? or if it is impossible to import this model ?
this is not really a request as you had this project before i write this message but alice is really amazing and would be really awesome in his costume of siren if someone arrive finally to import him as it is a model like the other model high ploy import in brawl
ok, amaterasu was cancelled as u probably would've already guessed, but yeah whatever, DSX8's wolverine got me in a marvel mood, and the hulk is my fav character of them all along with spiderman so yeah.
her's a preview:
(http://i.imgur.com/8gPxf.jpg)
and an alternate skin:
(http://i.imgur.com/Qrszy.jpg)
yep, its a non.radioactive hulk! hahaha
skins i plan:
00- normal hulk
01- red hulk, black pants
02- bright green hulk
03- my snake hulk (he was blue)
04- grey hulk
05- human skin hulk
and that fills the slots of the character he goes over...
BTW what happened with that custom Teensie model you had? You know,that little guy prom Rayman...
its done, but not very well rigged...
Wow... DK's bones kinda messed up the rig... Nonetheless, it's a good one.
only problem with having him on DK are the legs, since hulk has much bulkier legs than donkey kong they'll clip a bit with the body...
btw, dont get ur hopes too high for this ever getting 100% finished but...
FULL SIZE PLEASE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: jokekid on March 13, 2012, 06:29:23 PM
its done, but not very well rigged...
Any pic of the model? I'm curious to know how it looks now...
dang dk's bones made hulks arms mad long lol
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 13, 2012, 10:16:33 PM
dang dk's bones made hulks arms mad long lol
not really, it made his legs DAMN short... xDDD
but i like it, it looks more exagerated, and im loving it for the animations
just want to let u kno that im almost done fixing his legs.. u should get ur file back by sometime today :P
thanks a lot ^^
u like his new proportions? haha
Quote from: jokekid on March 14, 2012, 02:44:35 PM
thanks a lot ^^
u like his new proportions? haha
u mean the 1 in ur latest pic on the last page? looks like thats after u sent me his file..
no, i mean the file ive sent to you, and i havent touched them in the animations, so it must be something regarding perspective
Are you planning to make a PSA with it?
yep, im mainly working on his animations right now
Yo Jokekid, um knowing that youre a vertexer:
Some dude did a kickass venom over your hulk(He gave you credit btw)
But he didnt remove the hair, the ears, and didnt reduce the torn parts.
Also he was having problems with the spider showing up correctly on the back(if it was me i would just delete the back one and stay with the front one)
Umm when you have time could you fix it up a notch and re-release it.
that way we could have Venom in Brawl
(another marvel character FTW)
I could probably do it but since you have the 3ds max file and stuff...
i actually thought about it, but what i dont like about the hack is the head isnt changed at all, what i mean is that its a pure texture... i may end up revamping it though, since its a cool concept
When I saw it... I was like *Get*
Cause Spider-Man has been without a Venom for to long now... I just wish he wasn't exactly over DK...
If he could be over another large character like Bowser or Ganon (Or Wario cause I just don't like him) that would be awesome.
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 11:08:50 AM
When I saw it... I was like *Get*
Cause Spider-Man has been without a Venom for to long now... I just wish he wasn't exactly over DK...
If he could be over another large character like Bowser or Ganon (Or Wario cause I just don't like him) that would be awesome.
yah we need carnage and venom to fight spidey :P
Epic fight is epic.
Hulk vs Wolverine (This will happen soon)
Hulk vs Thor (when the model comes)
Wolverine vs Deadpool (I've done this and its fun)
I'm not a Captain America fan, but the model is good and he needs Shield Bash... Is the shield attached to a bone? It should be... that way it can be thrown.
Iron Man vs Captain America
These things will all be possible in the near future. :)
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 12:57:01 PM
Epic fight is epic.
Hulk vs Wolverine (This will happen soon)
Hulk vs Thor (when the model comes)
Wolverine vs Deadpool (I've done this and its fun)
I'm not a Captain America fan, but the model is good and he needs Shield Bash... Is the shield attached to a bone? It should be... that way it can be thrown.
Iron Man vs Captain America
These things will all be possible in the near future. :)
I'm also working on Dr. Doom here xD
Anyway, for Hulk, Jokekid, can you send me the .Max file when you're done? I'm gonna make a SWEET vertex of that guy's Venom, as well as this, using parts of Hulk's DLC Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
to rest a bit from marvel, read title
Some ideas for imports over the IC
1. Mario and Luigi (and vise versa)
2. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (Vise versa)
and if feeling crazy, why not mix and match the babies with the bros.
I am not sure if you would be able to get their models , but what about Kuro and Toro from SFxTK ?
Would be something really cool , I guess. xD
just for the kicks alien and predator over IC xD this would be epic in so many levels lol
Quote from: Carnage on March 25, 2012, 01:17:39 PM
just for the kicks alien and predator over IC xD this would be epic in so many levels lol
lol
not really interested in stuff posted until now...
Quote from: Abbi on March 25, 2012, 01:05:50 PM
I am not sure if you would be able to get their models , but what about Kuro and Toro from SFxTK ?
Would be something really cool , I guess. xD
That would be soooo awesomeeee.
They're in the Japanese version of Phantasy Star Portable 2 as DLC, maybe he can get the models from that game.
Snover Bros. ?
phineas and ferb over IC?
Pichu bros.
ness/lucas, chibi megaman/chibi zero, cosmo/wanda, classic sonic/knuckles
Shyguys? Blue Toad and Yellow Toad? Baby Peach and Baby Daisy?
I like the Toad idea. Give 'em hammers and they'll be good to go. Toad and Toadette ideally.
Martelkoopas.
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy is a goo didea. i
Baby Bros!
ok, ideas i like most from the ones uve given:
phineas and ferb (i have no models)
shy guys (could use star's model)
chibi megaman/zero (should be fun to chibify)
nes/lucas could work too, having their brawl weapons always out...
i'll think about these options, and the reason i havent mentioned the bros. is cuz i like the idea, but i dont feel like doing it xDDD
nes and lucus would be awesome
i think the chibi zero/cibi megman would be fun to play as just kickin back beeting people up as a big headed megman
Clasic Sonic/Clasic Tails
FTW
Delibird / Farfetch'd?
Quote from: Abbi on March 25, 2012, 01:05:50 PMI am not sure if you would be able to get their models , but what about Kuro and Toro from SFxTK ?
Would be something really cool , I guess. xD
Mind if I yoink that idea? I have both of their models already (minus the texture colouring).
Um... How about Toad and Toadette?... As they match together in Mario Kart Double Dash...
Other option could be King Boo and Petey Pirahna... but I think this is more difficult or not?...
How bout Batman and Robin? :srs: If only there were chibi versions of them.
How about Cookies and Cream, the fluffy duo~?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
eh, whatever you choose I'm sure it'll be good~
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 26, 2012, 12:55:54 AM
How bout Batman and Robin? :srs: If only there were chibi versions of them.
Or Lego Versions...
Ice Climber ideas? Plusle & Minun and/or Toad and Toadette. :)
classic sonic and tails ftw...
But I think Toad/Toadette are better because of the sudden flux of Sonic characters lately. The Mushroom Kingdom could use some love...
Quote from: Giga Man on March 26, 2012, 04:39:08 AM
Ice Climber ideas? Plusle & Minun and/or Toad and Toadette. :)
And the winner is..... Giga
Ganja Man.
Wasnt someone aiming at doing a PSA of small Mario and small Lugi over Ice Climbers?(not baby mario and baby luigi i mean small like when they get hit)
That is a good one too.
anyway, unless i get some nice models from phineas and ferb i'll leave ice climbers alone for now...
but im not here with empty hands...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>_>
FS: Tranform into a giant Truck and...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 01:40:10 AM
>_>
FS: Tranform into a giant Truck and...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol, that would be awesome
optimas prime on im assuming ganondorf
been waitning for some one to do a transformer for along time
im also making the vehicle to import over the FS...
(http://i.imgur.com/HpXDc.jpg) (http://imgur.com/HpXDc)
nice but it'd be cool if someone made a moveset over samus and thn he could hva truck mode and robot mode
maybe some weapons could be vertexed? i know omni made the axe and the sword for an optimus moveset at one point
I'm fairly there was a transformers game where he used a sword >_>
*points to Ganon's sword
I'd actually give him a size mod to make him be about the size of gigabowser though. Just for the lulz
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 04:43:31 PM
I'm fairly there was a transformers game where he used a sword >_>
*points to Ganon's sword
I'd actually give him a size mod to make him be about the size of gigabowser though. Just for the lulz
size mod is planned... since he wont be the only huge robot to be imported soon, it would make funny robo-battles
optimus vs kjp's t rex epic battle of giants
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 27, 2012, 06:08:03 PM
optimus vs kjp's t rex epic battle of giants
that too...
I instantly thought Godzilla vs [Insert X Giant Robot in Godzilla Series Here] when I thought of the two of them fighting...
no big godzilla fan here so yeah... xD
I was gonna make Bumblebee on Samus... eventually. lol. so he will go good with Optimus :P
yes bumble bee love him
the movie game model?
if so, i may attempt to do optimus with his movie model too ^^
i love you guys :happy:
What about Cubchoo twins over Ice Climbers?
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HnRNCNZea6U/TZLaGS-EMKI/AAAAAAAAAIU/8Crhu6IoJGo/s1600/Cubchoo.png)
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 10:27:35 PM
I was gonna make Bumblebee on Samus... eventually. lol. so he will go good with Optimus :P
yes!
BUMP!
remember, if u want the request to be done, give me the model...
SA2B Sonic rigged to Sonic: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301)
I know one is in the vault, but, you can do better becasue it was someones first rig or something
Cubchoo Bros. over Ice Clibers :af:
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 08, 2012, 01:11:40 PM
SA2B Sonic rigged to Sonic: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301)
I know one is in the vault, but, you can do better becasue it was someones first rig or something
seriously? sonic over sonic?
...
Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 08, 2012, 01:12:36 PM
Cubchoo Bros. over Ice Clibers :af:
dont know who ur talking about and u gave me no model
Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 02:14:55 PM
dont know who ur talking about and u gave me no model
Oh, sorry. Cubchoo is an ice type gen 5 Pokémon, really similar to a cub:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Model: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2222 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2222)
So you still making request?
Well you could do this request http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963)
Is Deawott (maybe over sheik or lucas) please :)
Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 08, 2012, 02:53:35 PM
So you still making request?
Well you could do this request http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963)
Is Deawott (maybe over sheik or lucas) please :)
sheik? O.o
i'll think about this one, since oshawott was my starter in white...
Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 03:02:37 PM
sheik? O.o
i'll think about this one, since oshawott was my starter in white...
heh yeah i know it's just an idea, cause, you know deawott it's fast and i was thinking it will be better over sheik, But the proportions maybe he will look weird...so he will feet better over lucas or ness, olso you can make use his shell as the stick/Bat...
Helmetless Warrior of Light over Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bigqjzedg071gah (http://www.mediafire.com/?bigqjzedg071gah)
I would of requested him with his helmet on, but I wanna do a special mod to him. Btw, the model is not T-posed, I'm so sorry about that.
Well, since you and i are both hardcore comic nerds (which I love btw, not many people understand what the poop I'm talking about when I go hardcore comic book geek talk) but what happened to Hulk? Are you still working on him? Or did you give up? My request would be for you to either release Hulk, or rig World War Hulk on DK, if you did finish Hulk.
all the daisy in the vault are vertexed and none r imports so can put this daisy http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/sheet/4199 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/sheet/4199) over peach
you should rigg xenomorph over wolf or diddy kong so kjp can make the psa :P the model is in the models recource
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/index.html (http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/index.html)
forget my last message
Quote from: Boygos on July 08, 2012, 07:26:14 PM
Well, since you and i are both hardcore comic nerds (which I love btw, not many people understand what the poop I'm talking about when I go hardcore comic book geek talk) but what happened to Hulk? Are you still working on him? Or did you give up? My request would be for you to either release Hulk, or rig World War Hulk on DK, if you did finish Hulk.
well, my laptop is still powerless xD
the charger broke and i havent even looked how much a new one wil cost yet xD
and why am i not in ur sig!?
:oshi:
My request...
Hulk
:srs:
Zorua over Ivysaur
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2049 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2049)
Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 02:14:55 PM
seriously? sonic over sonic?
...
well, yeah. who else would sonic go over :srs:
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2012, 12:28:24 PM
well, yeah. who else would sonic go over :srs:
Sonic should go over no one. I've seen Sonic model imports and the model is exactly the same with other textures. It's a waste of time, if you ask me.
anakin skywalker over ike or marth is my request
Juri over Sheik, maybe? Her default costume, though o: (one on the left)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My request is Lip from Captain Rainbow over Peach.
Quote from: jokekid on July 09, 2012, 08:31:59 AM
well, my laptop is still powerless xD
the charger broke and i havent even looked how much a new one wil cost yet xD
and why am i not in ur sig!?
:oshi:
Because then I'd be jacking your sign! XD don't worry, ill male a new one, Dark Knight styled and add it to the GIF tomorrow
Quote from: Juri Han on July 09, 2012, 04:01:34 PM
Juri over Sheik, maybe? Her default costume, though o: (one on the left)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i'll seriosuly consider this one, ive always liked her design
is there anyone good at ripping N64 models?
i really want ganon (beast)
to make a high poly custom model
My request would be Juliet Starling (default costume) with her chainsaw over Ike
There aren't any models on Models Resource, but there are some GMod ones.
1 (http://www.leet.cc/lollipop_chainsaw.zip) and if the chainsaw isn't included in that one then 2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?j1dn2phmoy3haa9)
Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 09, 2012, 12:50:14 PM
Sonic should go over no one. I've seen Sonic model imports and the model is exactly the same with other textures. It's a waste of time, if you ask me.
well i like sa2b, and the model is cool. brawl model adn texurres stink.
Quote from: jokekid on July 10, 2012, 09:11:39 AM
i'll seriosuly consider this one, ive always liked her design
is there anyone good at ripping N64 models?
i really want ganon (beast)
to make a high poly custom model
I can rip N64 models, but sometimes it takes me a while to get a working rom, if I get a working one that is, 1964 still won't open the DK64 rom to get Donkey and Diddy. XP I'm taking that you want Ganon from OoT right? That I can rip atleast. :)
If you're going to do Warrior of Light, make him work with the one-slot right handed Link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23934 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23934)
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2012, 01:14:08 AM
I can rip N64 models, but sometimes it takes me a while to get a working rom, if I get a working one that is, 1964 still won't open the DK64 rom to get Donkey and Diddy. XP I'm taking that you want Ganon from OoT right? That I can rip atleast. :)
that would be so epic if u could get me ganon from OoT, the final battle one i mean, the monstah!
EDIT:
(http://i.imgur.com/wMAYd.jpg)
you should do a rigg version on sheik for the psa imo rigging noir spider man only on snake its disapointing i have been waiting for ppl to rigg like scarlet spider and 2099 on sheik aswhell but with no luck :S
lol, its not the first time i do a mod over someone nobody expected...
i remember back when i vertexed naruto (young)
instead of making him on ike for the PSA i made him on sheik cuz she/he's already a ninja...
and since my hacking is for myself and i share (except when doing requests of course) i find it rude to hear that it's dissapointing, if u dont want it, dont get it...
My Request Is Roggenrola over kirby
model: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2008 (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2008)
I would request for a Nelo Angelo from DMC or The Boss from MGS3
Quote from: BloodRaven on July 13, 2012, 05:35:12 AM
I would request for a Nelo Angelo from DMC or The Boss from MGS3
models or it never happened
Jokekid, about my request, I included 2 sets of textures. Normal and EX Mode and they both have different mapping. EX works fine but the normal one is a bit messed up. Could you just do WoL in his EX Mode textures?
Sorry I Change My Request I Don't Need Roggenrola.
My New Request Is Jack Sparrow Over Marth .
Here Is His Model: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488 (http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488)
If His Sword Model Not Included Or On The Model is, Can I Say That Bleachmagic In His Kh Character Pack Over Snake Jack Sparrow Has Imported With Sword .
Quote from: Aelia on July 13, 2012, 09:15:44 AM
Sorry I Change My Request I Don't Need Roggenrola.
My New Request Is Jack Sparrow Over Marth .
Here Is His Model: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488 (http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488)
If His Sword Model Not Included Or On The Model is, Can I Say That Bleachmagic In His Kh Character Pack Over Snake Jack Sparrow Has Imported With Sword .
you sir, win... ima make jacky, so no more requesting, ive found the inspiration i was looking for, goodbye and thank you for your attention
Thanks XD
i have some trouble assigning the textures though, cuz i had to import it as a single mesh, so idk if it'll turn out all that right...
I'm Already Happy That You Take My Request :)
i'll also make the cursed one, and have several versions, they should be:
always normal jack with yellow FS eyes
always cursed jack with a yellow FS eye
normal jack with cursed jack as FS and viceversa...
Nice XD
>.>
<.<
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/DekCw.jpg)
Quote from: jokekid on July 15, 2012, 08:31:25 PM>.> <.< [spoiler] (http://i.imgur.com/DekCw.jpg)
That is one weird curse. :>.>:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 15, 2012, 08:35:19 PM
That is one weird curse. :>.>:
lolz, expect a release soon... (not jack)
Zorua over Pikachu. Please :3
Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on July 17, 2012, 11:17:02 PMZorua over Pikachu. Please :3
Eh.............you're too late. He already chose 1 request and its Jack Sparrow over Marth. :P
Oh .-. Oh well xD
Quote from: jokekid on July 18, 2012, 03:08:58 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/1fuL9.jpg)
will need someone to UV map this, or it'll take ages to finish...
what is that supposed to be? o.o
you serious?
it's ganon, from OoT
ripped the model, T-posed it, turbosmooth, and fixing more stuff
Quote from: jokekid on July 19, 2012, 08:16:38 AM
you serious?
it's ganon, from OoT
ripped the model, T-posed it, turbosmooth, and fixing more stuff
oooh ok now i see it lolz
OMFG!
i swear i saved it!
WHYYYYYY?
this is all that's left...
(http://i.imgur.com/a2n03.jpg)
Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 12:05:20 PM
oooookay
double post, deal with it, major update, ive started again, and now it looks even better than the first time, so here is what ive got done till now:
(http://i.imgur.com/qgWe7.jpg)
need to do the horns, clothes, legs, clothes, tail, and thats it i think...
looking EPIC
thanks, im on a dead end though...
i think i may redo the body, using other methods to add more vertices to the N64 model...
or i could remake that model from scratch using the one already made as reference
Post Merge: August 04, 2012, 05:00:32 PM
>.>
<.<
[spoiler]
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28062 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28062)
another bump...
preview just before release, cuz i cant take pics right now...
here is the first goku ever, the original one, way before those japs turned him into a weird kid with weird hair with weird behaviours...
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/L5PCj.png)
yep, this is sun wukong, the monkey king, from the chinese mithology, he was born from a stone, and found his way to the gods, passing through some hard tests, and finally being recognized as a god.
oh btw, he's not a alien that trnes in a giant ape with full moon :srs:
that is a wierd monkey lol
that, sir, is an epic monkey.
xD
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 12:36:58 PM
another bump...
preview just before release, cuz i cant take pics right now...
here is the first goku ever, the original one, way before those japs turned him into a weird kid with weird hair with weird behaviours...
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/L5PCj.png)
yep, this is sun wukong, the monkey king, from the chinese mithology, he was born from a stone, and found his way to the gods, passing through some hard tests, and finally being recognized as a god.
oh btw, he's not a alien that trnes in a giant ape with full moon :srs:
I love it!
I was hoping someone would do something like this!
well, it's already released, and im already working on another greek god, it's hades' brother
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 10:12:39 PM
well, it's already released, and im already working on another greek god, it's hades' brother
*downloads*
Which one, Zeus or Poseidon (or someone else entirely)?
i was planning zeus...
but look how he looks fitted on ganondorf...
(http://i.imgur.com/kIc6i.png)
any other character you guys think he'd go good on?
donkey kong
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 10:34:39 PM
donkey kong
...
you gotta be kidding, that pic up there looks awefull enough, dont want to shrink his legs even more... xD
lol
we gots to find out how to move bones and keep it one slot
Zeus is powerful, and would have to be slowed down to even things out... I'd have to agree that Ganondorf is best for him
but he looks horrible...
i've been thinking about ike, using a lightning bolt as a sword or something, or over mario... dunno why i've thought about that, but i think it could look cool (with a size mod of course)
i have an even better option!
PIKACHU!!!
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 10:38:24 PM
but he looks horrible...
i've been thinking about ike, using a lightning bolt as a sword or something, or over mario... dunno why i've thought about that, but i think it could look cool (with a size mod of course)
i have an even better option!
PIKACHU!!!
zeus on pikachu would be crazy lol same with ppl that sugested with cole lol, but i dont know why dont you try a normal char like CF or pit since pit is celestial enough for a god :P
pit is a nono... reason? voice...
captain falcon doesnt really seem to fit moveset-wise, but i can live with that if i dont find anything else, anyway, im gonna do a very quick rig now... it's a chinese dragon over charizard, and i say quick cuz it doesnt have legs! yay!!!
Zeus on Pikachu
Poseidon on Squirtle
:srs:
i came here for goku :>.>:
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
i came here for goku :>.>:
Sorry, but your Goku is in another castle. :srs:
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
i came here for goku :>.>:
there is a goku... but not the anime one...
son goku is a weird interpretation of sun wukong the monkey king...
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 08, 2012, 11:09:16 PM
Sorry, but your Goku is in another castle. :srs:
lol
anyway, the dragon looks fine on the boneset, i'll start rigging tomorrow and i hope to finish tomorrow as well... so yeah cyall xD
oh btw, this is the dragon im importing:
http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07 (http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07)
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 11:23:50 PM
there is a goku... but not the anime one...
son Kid goku is a weird interpretation of sun wukong the monkey king...
lol
anyway, the dragon looks fine on the boneset, i'll start rigging tomorrow and i hope to finish tomorrow as well... so yeah cyall xD
oh btw, this is the dragon im importing:
http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07 (http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07)
Fixed
cuz that monkey king got also a nimbus cloud and fighting with a stick as i remember(like as kid goku not so much adult goku with Ki blasts/big kamehameha waves)
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 11:23:50 PM
there is a goku... but not the anime one...
son goku is a weird interpretation of sun wukong the monkey king...
lol
anyway, the dragon looks fine on the boneset, i'll start rigging tomorrow and i hope to finish tomorrow as well... so yeah cyall xD
oh btw, this is the dragon im importing:
http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07 (http://razkurdt.deviantart.com/gallery/28963594?offset=0#/d56zz07)
you should rigg brawl rayquaza along with that xD
of course i was talking about kid goku...
the staff he got it from a sea dragon i believe, which i am rigging to charizard...
i wanna read some monkey king stuff >.<
When Are You Gonna Release Jack Sparrow?
i dont think i will...
lost interest in him, sorry
Quote from: jokekid on August 09, 2012, 09:51:40 AM
of course i was talking about kid goku...
the staff he got it from a sea dragon i believe, which i am rigging to charizard...
i wanna read some monkey king stuff >.<
good cuz some ppl here possble think it was adult goku you was talking about
well, they totally screwed goku up in dbz by making him an alien... xD
Quote from: jokekid on August 09, 2012, 03:30:26 PM
well, they totally screwed goku up in dbz by making him an alien... xD
he was already a alien in DB xD but no one know that
didnt know that :srs:
did they mention him being an alien in DB?
Quote from: jokekid on August 09, 2012, 03:47:07 PM
didnt know that :srs:
did they mention him being an alien in DB?
nope but if you is born as a alien is you also be a alien as a kid/adult
Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2012, 03:52:14 PM
nope but if you is born as a alien is you also be a alien as a kid/adult
dude, in DB he wasn't meant to be an alien, in dbz they made that up, of course that means he's also an alien in DB, but that's not his origin...
quick recolors i made for GBC and Dot's layton
(http://i.imgur.com/C2ym9.jpg)
Blue green looks like the Joker...
idk if that one does, but i sure like how this one turned out:
(http://i.imgur.com/Q0aEB.jpg)
it's called twisted gentleman
Give the lead pipe a blood stain.
will do ^^
edit:
(http://i.imgur.com/9rgXC.jpg)
Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 02:32:48 AM
idk if that one does, but i sure like how this one turned out:
(http://i.imgur.com/Q0aEB.jpg)
it's called twisted gentleman
Why So classy.
Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 02:58:27 AMwill do ^^ edit: (http://i.imgur.com/9rgXC.jpg)
How gentleman-like.
only saying this:
release soon
I am so confused on War.... I'm trying to get him to work with Dante over Olimar but am I supposed to click am I supposed to click Replace, Add, or Subtract for Scale, Rotate, and Translate?
replace for translate ^^
on both bones
ok, so yeah abandoned this thread again as so many times before...
lost the layton stuff i believe, cuz i formatted my PC...
anyway, you may just have seen neliel being released...
well, here's a WIP model, also a girl, from a movie specifically
(http://i.imgur.com/BD7C1.png)
Saw it on the WIP thread, but after reading that its from a movie, and looking at this more complete preview, I know for a fact its Baby Doll.
Cool man. Didn't know you liked the movie.... Good luck and all!
yep, indeed she is babydoll, need to make a few touchups more to the textures and stuff, and find a good face and hair...
Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 05:19:01 PM
yay for double-post!
(http://i.imgur.com/XTzai.png)
Good movie.
yep, after reading some reviews i felt like a jerk for enjoying the action scenes...
The reviews were bad?
I remember her from a series of unfortunate events. Her lips captivated me. O.o
In any event, twas an interesting movie imo.
Anywhoo... how goes da Incredible Hulk.
just finished rigging the shoulderN bones and the left hand's fingers...
im making the fingers look as good as possible so it's taking a while, but yeah, tomorrow i'll finish him, do you want a rigged mouth again?
You don't have to but if you do rig a mouth, I could do expressions when he attacks.
about hulk
if you rename the translated bones in the motion
and rename the translated bones in the model itself
wouldnt that make it a one slot motion file
so u can use other characters with that same moveset but no weird deformations?
Good question.
Personally, I make PSA's for specific models. So its not really an issue for me lol. Actually most of my models are custom made... Sora for example, not gonna be usable with any ol Marth model. Luffy? Lol Sanji? Possibly but they will all look really strange... Captain America... you'd think so but the model I'm using was never released on the vault.
Hulk on the other hand is fairly simple... no special bones needed... so maybe not?
well if u guys could experiment
cuz if its over dk
ive got some battletoads coming in over dk
Puny toad no match for Hulk :/ [/hulk voice]
well, ive moved tons of bones, so making a fitting fitmotion would take a HUGE amount of filespace probably, and the animations would look weird anyway, since his hand wouldnt reach the ground anymore xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52387.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52387.0)
moving to that thread, give it a look, i'll be streaming soon
yay necrobumpdate!
(http://i.imgur.com/kE6xqn9.png)
still WIP obviously, i dont really know what i'll do with the textures, but well, ive got myself a placeholder for the meanwhile...
jake will be a shield btw
Maybe just cell-shade him? Or you could brawl-ify him
but cell-shading doesn't really fit...
i guess i'd need to try a brawl toon link approach for a brawl texture, but i just... suck.
i'd end up literally taking toon link's textures and recoloring them for finn...
also, shield model is kinda done, gotta give it another look after work, see if i can find the oddities easier, here it is so you guys can critique as well:
(http://i.imgur.com/U8Prc3g.png)
does the face have depth or is it just textured on?
just textured.
the shield has depth though.