Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Portraits, Menus, (etc...) => Topic started by: SwingSet on August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Poll
Question: Next?
Option 1: Captain Falcon votes: 9
Option 2: Luigi votes: 5
Option 3: Donkey Kong votes: 0
Option 4: Toon Link votes: 9
Title: Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM
Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dr Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs (Under Construction)
Post by: Ac1dSn0w on August 15, 2012, 03:28:32 AM
Nice work on the CSP! I remember seeing that in the Newest Top 10. I'm a brony and a hacker.  :D

Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs (Under Construction)
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on August 15, 2012, 01:26:27 PM
well i wasnt the first commenter o-well :P

reallly really good man epic job on it it looks retro and really nice
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs SSS CSP's and more Taking Requests for SSS Icons
Post by: Boygos on August 16, 2012, 01:14:02 AM
niceee
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Updated SSS Icons! Taking requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 16, 2012, 10:12:47 PM
Requests open! +New poll.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:42:49 AM
I made some because well, i needed them on my CSS :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 01:45:29 AM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:42:49 AM
I made some because well, i needed them on my CSS :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh! I like them!
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:46:11 AM
my fav is megman x. lol.

i wanna help make them. so any requests you get i can make also :D
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 01:47:54 AM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:46:11 AM
my fav is megman x. lol.

i wanna help make them. so any requests you get i can make also :D
Oh, good to know :)
I'm glad this thread is at least getting some attention.

EDIT!: The poll is new. Please vote.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Boygos on August 17, 2012, 06:17:56 AM
I'm gonna have to say do some Wario. I hate posing him, and there's been a huge amount of Wario hacks lately.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 17, 2012, 06:34:45 AM
Dedede. He needs some CSPs too.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 17, 2012, 12:19:32 PM
Dedede or Wario sounds good, leaning towards Dedede more.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
So I guess I'll start with Wario.

Request away. :vyse:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: kirbyboi :3 on August 17, 2012, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
So I guess I'll start with Wario.

Request away. :vyse:

heh im gettin into DDD in brawl minus... xP

Nice CSS icons btw. I used to make tons of SSS icons... except the borders for mine were pretty crappy.. D: mySSS previews were pretty awesome~

This thread is goin to be pretty awesome and useful. ^__^
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 17, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
Lud Wig - http://www.mediafire.com/?a3iyafc8p5ir6mt (http://www.mediafire.com/?a3iyafc8p5ir6mt)
Phil - http://www.mediafire.com/?ibib44i22hm24p6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ibib44i22hm24p6)
Roy -  http://www.mediafire.com/?sqbiv7edt4qbyik (http://www.mediafire.com/?sqbiv7edt4qbyik)
Petey - http://www.mediafire.com/?h7l1sft4zu2f4oz (http://www.mediafire.com/?h7l1sft4zu2f4oz)
Eggman (Wario one of course) - http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsqfbk7pvifegu (http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsqfbk7pvifegu)
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 17, 2012, 02:59:47 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
Hey I play as DDD because the King Bob-Bomb import so don't go ignoring him man.  :notimp:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 05:47:38 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 17, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
Lud Wig - http://www.mediafire.com/?a3iyafc8p5ir6mt (http://www.mediafire.com/?a3iyafc8p5ir6mt)
Phil - http://www.mediafire.com/?ibib44i22hm24p6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ibib44i22hm24p6)
Roy -  http://www.mediafire.com/?sqbiv7edt4qbyik (http://www.mediafire.com/?sqbiv7edt4qbyik)
Petey - http://www.mediafire.com/?h7l1sft4zu2f4oz (http://www.mediafire.com/?h7l1sft4zu2f4oz)
Eggman (Wario one of course) - http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsqfbk7pvifegu (http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsqfbk7pvifegu)
Working on them. And thanks for the Mediafire link, that saves me time :P
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 02:59:47 PM
Hey I play as DDD because the King Bob-Bomb import so go ignoring him man.  :notimp:
Well...  eh.. I'll do Dedede requests when I'm done with Wario.  ;)

EDIT: Should I make my CSP's perfect or non perfect?
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 09:11:05 PM
Not sure if you're still taking requests, but if so, could I get SSS for these:

1. The Lost Railroad (Battlefield)
   Picture (http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8941/tlr1.png) - Download (http://199.91.154.86/6q19ukv0eveg/fcpeal8c49ymea4/The+Lost+Railroad.zip)

2. Fire Stadium (Pokemon Stadium 2)
   Picture (http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/913/fs4o.jpg) - Download (http://199.91.152.130/2rwetcby1lhg/7hyyofe35fhewgt/Fire+Stadium.zip)

3. Winter Training (Final Destination)
   Picture (http://red-93.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/1/12919789/4503985_orig.png) - Download (http://205.196.122.126/faxfwq3dg8xg/akjn7fomucdruj1/Winter+Training+v1.0.zip)

4. Greener Greens (Green Greens)
   Picture (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/438/gg1a.jpg) - Download (http://205.196.121.223/bq8digj1z7sg/bs7nj1j5cusa71z/Greener+Greens.zip)

Whether you want to download the textures and take pictures yourself or if you want to just use the pictures I already gave and make the SSS's off of that--I'm perfectly fine with it either way. If you can do it, thanks!
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 09:34:40 PM
Quote from: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 09:11:05 PM
Not sure if you're still taking requests, but if so, could I get SSS for these:

1. The Lost Railroad (Battlefield)
   Picture (http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8941/tlr1.png) - Download (http://199.91.154.86/6q19ukv0eveg/fcpeal8c49ymea4/The+Lost+Railroad.zip)

2. Fire Stadium (Pokemon Stadium 2)
   Picture (http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/913/fs4o.jpg) - Download (http://199.91.152.130/2rwetcby1lhg/7hyyofe35fhewgt/Fire+Stadium.zip)

3. Winter Training (Final Destination)
   Picture (http://red-93.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/1/12919789/4503985_orig.png) - Download (http://205.196.122.126/faxfwq3dg8xg/akjn7fomucdruj1/Winter+Training+v1.0.zip)

4. Greener Greens (Green Greens)
   Picture (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/438/gg1a.jpg) - Download (http://205.196.121.223/bq8digj1z7sg/bs7nj1j5cusa71z/Greener+Greens.zip)

Whether you want to download the textures and take pictures yourself or if you want to just use the pictures I already gave and make the SSS's off of that--I'm perfectly fine with it either way. If you can do it, thanks!
Yeah sure. I'll have them done in a few minutes.
EDIT: Here you are kind sir. ;) (http://i.imgur.com/e5qiZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gyy7q.png) (http://i.imgur.com/t6cjt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bSHhH.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
- SSS preview.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 10:20:28 PM
So hawt. You sir, are awesome.
Thanks a ton!
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 17, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763)
The one with Green Greens background please.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 17, 2012, 11:23:27 PM
Quote from: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 10:20:28 PM
So hawt. You sir, are awesome.
Thanks a ton!
Ricki Lee! At your service!
lol I always wanted to say that  :srs:.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763)
The one with Green Greens background please.
Sure. ;)
EDIT!: Here you go: (http://i.imgur.com/L8wSE.png) SSS Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 17, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
 :notimp:
Sorry, but I said Green Greens background, not the N64 one
Should look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 18, 2012, 12:50:10 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
:notimp:
Sorry, but I said Green Greens background, not the N64 one
Should look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could have made it more clear :p
ah who cares. I'll  have it done in a minute ;)
EDIT:
Done. (http://i.imgur.com/6LmGz.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on August 18, 2012, 01:08:43 AM
holy crud dude your icons are awesom!

love the sig to looks epic

voted vegeta, btw
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 18, 2012, 01:16:31 AM
Quote from: -SSJ- on August 18, 2012, 01:08:43 AM
holy crud dude your icons are awesom!

love the sig to looks epic

voted vegeta, btw
Thanks :D
EDIT!: Anyone know how I can link my thread to my sig? Or my sig to my thread?
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 18, 2012, 01:25:23 AM
I DID make it clear. >.> But thanks anyway
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
:notimp:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763)
The one with Green Greens background please.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Red93 on August 18, 2012, 01:58:27 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 18, 2012, 01:16:31 AMAnyone know how I can link my thread to my sig? Or my sig to my thread?
Yup, here ya go:

[center][url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49231.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/3i5M3.png[/img][/url][/center]
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 18, 2012, 03:14:26 PM
Quote from: Red93 on August 18, 2012, 01:58:27 PM
Yup, here ya go:

[center][url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49231.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/3i5M3.png[/img][/url][/center]
Woot! Thanks. :)
EDIT: I'm also getting into stages. Here's a preview of what I''m working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Looks nice, I love Galaxy stages. Will the Boo be hovering around the background?
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 07:12:05 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 18, 2012, 03:14:26 PM
Woot! Thanks. :)
EDIT: I'm also getting into stages. Here's a preview of what I''m working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn. I wish I knew who to make stages :P
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 08:02:30 PM
You should totally learn and create some epic stages. I would, but my semester starts in a few weeks and I seriously need to focus. It may be the case for you too though so I dunno  :>.>:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 19, 2012, 03:47:35 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Looks nice, I love Galaxy stages. Will the Boo be hovering around the background?
Thanks. Not sure about that, I don't have animating skills.
Quote from: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 07:12:05 PM
Damn. I wish I knew who to make stages :P
From what it looks like the hardest thing is importing it to brawlbox and everything.
Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 08:02:30 PM
You should totally learn and create some epic stages. I would, but my semester starts in a few weeks and I seriously need to focus. It may be the case for you too though so I dunno  :>.>:
That's my goal :D

EDIT! Sorry for the slow progress guys. It's just that I'm really getting into the stages. Though I will make this a SSS/CSP's/Stage thread. I'm doing my best to keep everything up. Thanks guys for being so patient.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 04:41:05 AM
Why not make a thread in the Stage forums? Mewtwo has both an SSP (for his stages) Thread and a Stage thread. May reduce the cluster of random requests while talking about a stage, etc.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 20, 2012, 10:19:04 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 04:41:05 AM
Why not make a thread in the Stage forums? Mewtwo has both an SSP (for his stages) Thread and a Stage thread. May reduce the cluster of random requests while talking about a stage, etc.
Good point. But I have't released a stage yet. When I will I'll move it. thanks for the notice.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Red93 on August 23, 2012, 01:40:43 AM
Swag bump.

Oh btw, you should put more of your work up on the first post, like the ones you've completed for requests too. I'd for one would enjoy seeing it plus you can show off more of your work and what you've already done. :D
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 23, 2012, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: Red93 on August 23, 2012, 01:40:43 AM
Swag bump.

Oh btw, you should put more of your work up on the first post, like the ones you've completed for requests too. I'd for one would enjoy seeing it plus you can show off more of your work and what you've already done. :D
I was eventually gonna do that at some point. Thanks for reminding me :). Anyways guys, I know I promised Wario CSP's but I found him too hard too pose (Sorry about that). And I feel like making CSP's for PSA'S that lack in them. Such as Shadow, Naruto, Knuckles, Zero, Ryu, Shadow, ect. I might start of with Naruto.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 06:21:05 AM
Can't tell if said Shadow twice because of the 1000 Shadows on the vault, or just typo  :>.>:

I could use a new Waluigi one: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1)
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 23, 2012, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 06:21:05 AM
Can't tell if said Shadow twice because of the 1000 Shadows on the vault, or just typo  :>.>:

I could use a new Waluigi one: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1)
Both  :P. Yeah sure. I Just need some time to pose him.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:23:23 PM
I'll leave it to your imagination. He's certainly a quirky one.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: SwingSet on August 23, 2012, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:23:23 PM
I'll leave it to your imagination. He's certainly a quirky one.
Not sure which pose I should do :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I could just finish this one up real fast.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might be possible because of the mustache. But I'll give it a try.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:40:48 PM
The third one is the pose already in the PSA. The last one would be epic, but the first one would be a good start if the last on doesn't work. No image in the second one.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Naurto Previews �
Post by: SwingSet on August 23, 2012, 10:49:29 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:40:48 PM
The third one is the pose already in the PSA. The last one would be epic, but the first one would be a good start if the last on doesn't work. No image in the second one.
Oh yeah.. And I forgot to mention I was working on Naruto. I'll work on Waluigi after I'm done with Naruto.

EDIT!: Here's a Naruto preview. I was gonna have his right hand holding his thumb up but I'm finding the fingers a pain to close. Anyways.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | ~New Poll, Taking Requests!
Post by: DoctorFlux(Mariodk) on August 24, 2012, 03:59:04 PM
make for my young naruto model too xD
my naruto PSA needs also CSP/Bps xD and i will be using my young naruto as : main/red/green/blue and teen naruto+sage on the 2 other alts

i am not uploaded my own recolours for young naruto yet
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Naruto Released. New Poll (If you care)
Post by: SwingSet on August 25, 2012, 02:39:35 PM
Naruto Is released. New poll. -.-'

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 06:50:25 PM

Ever scinse Naruto was released (yesterday), this thread has been lacking attention lately. I have made a new a poll but in the meanwhile I made some Ryu poses (GBC's model). Here are some previews (if you care).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(Tried to make it like the MVC3 pose)

This one is the Same pose but angled a Different position. Though I am pretty confident this will be his official CSP after working on it for a long-ass-time. Hopefully Kagemaru is still working on the moveset. Anyways I'm pretty satisfied with the result. I hope you guys like it. (http://i.imgur.com/QHJOZ.png)
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 25, 2012, 09:23:01 PM
Looks nice. I tried to pose him in his UMvC3 portrait before. I think I still have him somewhere....
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: SwingSet on August 25, 2012, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 09:23:01 PM
Looks nice. I tried to pose him in his UMvC3 portrait before. I think I still have him somewhere....
Thanks :). I was afraid my thread was gonna die. It's been lacking a lot of attention lately :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I updated the OP.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 25, 2012, 10:03:54 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 09:30:03 PMThanks :). I was afraid my thread was gonna die. It's been lacking a lot of attention lately :P EDIT: Forgot to mention. I updated the OP.
No problem. Oh and here's my Ryu pose. How about using this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: SwingSet on August 25, 2012, 10:29:12 PM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 10:03:54 PM
No problem. Oh and here's my Ryu pose. How about using this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh-my-God. That is sexy. But please do not take this the wrong way but I'm still uploading my own version of Ryu. But I will be using yours too :).
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 25, 2012, 10:32:57 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 10:29:12 PMOh-my-God. That is sexy. But please do not take this the wrong way but I'm still uploading my own version of Ryu. But I will be using yours too :).
Thanks :) You are welcome to use mine if you like and don't ask me to make the recolors because that pose would made a long time ago.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Preview
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on August 26, 2012, 07:50:43 PM
awsome csp's man

*suggest you do shadow next 'cuase i is a shadow fanboy*
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Finished! New Powl! [For those who care]
Post by: SwingSet on September 01, 2012, 03:16:43 PM
Ryu is finished. :P
New poll.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Finished! New Powl! [For those who care]
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 01, 2012, 05:06:57 PM
I voted.......




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Ryu Finished! New Powl! [For those who care]
Post by: kirbyboi :3 on September 01, 2012, 05:23:11 PM
My fricken god.... O_O RYU... IT LOOKS MAGICAL   :happy: :happy: :happy: :patrick:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: SwingSet on September 02, 2012, 02:35:51 PM
Shadow the Freaggin'n Hedgehog  :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It will have eyes... this is just the Brawlbox preview.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Haseyo on September 02, 2012, 02:45:40 PM
Aww, I wanted the soulless version D:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: SwingSet on September 02, 2012, 03:15:45 PM
Quote from: 하세요 on September 02, 2012, 02:45:40 PM
Aww, I wanted the soulless version D:
Soulless?
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Haseyo on September 02, 2012, 03:20:16 PM
The lack of eyes, lol. T'was a joke.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Boygos on September 02, 2012, 03:45:53 PM
Looks nice!
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Flygon on September 02, 2012, 08:32:11 PM
That pose says to me "death to all who oppose me" xD great job
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: SwingSet on September 03, 2012, 01:17:29 AM
Which one do you guys prefer?

1.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Haseyo on September 03, 2012, 01:20:15 AM
2
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released!
Post by: SwingSet on September 03, 2012, 03:30:25 AM
:vyse:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Preview.
Post by: Flygon on September 03, 2012, 03:32:45 AM
So sexy
Title: Re: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 03, 2012, 04:17:49 AM
Deadpool yes! :srs:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Red93 on September 03, 2012, 02:14:10 PM
"I shot yooouuuuu."
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: SwingSet on September 04, 2012, 04:03:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 04, 2012, 04:06:21 AM
I want Dem Legs. :srs:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 04, 2012, 04:36:58 AM
You mean it was black the whole time you have BB? Anyways, I would change the background color to gray if I were you and if that doesn't work, make it darker or choose another color.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: SwingSet on September 04, 2012, 05:57:57 PM
Deadpool <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fourth one is my Custom.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 04, 2012, 06:00:06 PM
Awesome. :vyse:
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: Leon Exodio on September 04, 2012, 06:19:32 PM
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on September 04, 2012, 05:57:57 PM
Deadpool <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fourth one is my Custom.
looks awesome
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Shadow Released! Working on Deadpool.
Post by: SwingSet on September 05, 2012, 12:47:39 AM
Testing... I recently ACCIDENTALLY removed this thread. Instead of "Remove poll" I put "Remove topic". I was so pissed at the moment. But thankfully Albafika was able to restore it. Thank you Albafika! ;D

Anyways. New poll. 
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Deadpool Released. New poll.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 05, 2012, 01:08:34 AM
I love how you put Dem Legs for Chun-Li. xD
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Deadpool Released. New poll.
Post by: SwingSet on September 07, 2012, 02:37:16 AM
Vegeta is done. Hope you like it :P
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 07, 2012, 03:58:34 AM
I'm guessing next is Iron Man or Dem Legs.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM
MY GOSH man dat shadow is so friggin EPIC, BEST SHADOH EVAH!!!!!!!

and dat vegeta so aweome, may i ask....

could you do all of mastaklo's vegetas in that pose? t'would be so epic
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SwingSet on September 11, 2012, 10:19:54 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM
MY GOSH man dat shadow is so friggin EPIC, BEST SHADOH EVAH!!!!!!!

and dat vegeta so aweome, may i ask....

could you do all of mastaklo's vegetas in that pose? t'would be so epic
Thanks :)
Yeah I was thinking about making them. I rushed Vegeta though. I will make them when I have time.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 11, 2012, 10:22:07 PM
sweet :D
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Slower progress due to stress...
Post by: SwingSet on September 21, 2012, 04:05:54 AM
I haven't been saying much but... Even slower progress. Sorry guys I need some time. I've been stressing way too much. I'm failing two of my classes and I need some room to get my grades up. I've been getting a lot of homework and I never get the chance to even finish it. Other than that, I haven't worked out in weeks. I will possibly update this thread once every five days. I just need some time.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 21, 2012, 01:08:28 PM
no prob man, take it as fast/slow as you want, i get the whole school thing, school is such an annoyance most of the time

good luck gettting up those grades thought
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 02:12:11 AM
@SJ Gogeta: Thanks for understanding. Unfortunately I will be taking remedial classes.

@All: So I've been working on Sonic today. I know I said no more previews but you guys deserve one for the long wait. Unfortunately I can't make up my mind on what pose to do. This is the one I already started on. It's from Sonic Generations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And at the same time I kinda wanna do this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Who ever comments first makes the decision official.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2012, 02:28:15 AM
I think I would prefer him in his pose where he was on the Wreck-It Ralph poster.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 02:35:13 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 22, 2012, 02:28:15 AM
I think I would prefer him in his pose where he was on the Wreck-It Ralph poster.
Well that's kinda like the 06 one. Yeahs sure, I'll give it a try.
Title: Re: Ricki Lee's Stuffs | Vegeta Done.
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 22, 2012, 03:52:49 PM
yah i like the o6 one best
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 07:13:23 PM
The LAST preview I will ever be showing...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 22, 2012, 08:25:33 PM
i love it so much :srs:

also what is that i see on your menu bar thing, sonic heroes logo?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 08:31:59 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 08:25:33 PM
i love it so much :srs:

also what is that i see on your menu bar thing, sonic heroes logo?
Thanks :)
That my friend is Sonic Heroes for the PC.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 22, 2012, 09:05:42 PM
the whole game?

if so, i wants it!....unless it uses alot of memory, i dont got much left 'cuase of meh mc server but if not, i wants it!
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 09:07:23 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 09:05:42 PM
the whole game?

if so, i wants it!....unless it uses alot of memory, i dont got much left 'cuase of meh mc server but if not, i wants it!
As far as the offtopicness goes, I'll PM it to you ;)
I'm done with Sonic I'm just adding a special surprise.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
Yay sonic heroes! i love that game, but since I lost the gc disc, I'm forced to emulate it in my wii (with all the lag of course)

Anyway nice sonic pose, he looks awesome, but serous, but awesome
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 09:15:55 PM
Quote from: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
Yay sonic heroes! i love that game, but since I lost the gc disc, I'm forced to emulate it in my wii (with all the lag of course)

Anyway nice sonic pose, he looks awesome, but serous, but awesome
I wish I knew how to edit STR0. If so I could add a smile and edit the eyes.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 22, 2012, 09:17:01 PM
k ricki

special surprise, tell meh i wants it nows!
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:20:34 PM
Remember you can always photoshop a smile
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 22, 2012, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 09:17:01 PM
k ricki

special surprise, tell meh i wants it nows!
NEVER!

Quote from: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:20:34 PM
Remember you can always photoshop a smile
I was already planning on doing that. :P
The eyes can use some editing as well. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT!: If someone could link me the tutorial to the thread on how to edit STR0
That would be much appreciated.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 23, 2012, 12:09:03 AM
>_>

i know nothing about stro or what ever, so i cant help
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Stuff
Post by: SwingSet on September 24, 2012, 11:22:04 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/ys6dZ.png)

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 24, 2012, 11:34:07 PM
What happened to Dem Legs? :oshi:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SwingSet on September 24, 2012, 11:36:42 PM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 11:34:07 PM
What happened to Dem Legs? :oshi:
Added.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on September 25, 2012, 01:41:49 AM
Quote from: Lee on September 24, 2012, 11:22:04 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/ys6dZ.png)

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome sauce :srs:

also, im in your sig <3
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SwingSet on October 03, 2012, 12:52:23 AM
It's a three way tie.. It reminds me the time it happened to Nanobuds. Except his was more epic  :srs:
I'll ask him for advice. xD
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SJS on October 03, 2012, 12:59:29 AM
I just kicked that tie in the face.  :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SwingSet on October 03, 2012, 03:13:01 AM
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2012, 12:59:29 AM
I just kicked that tie in the face.  :srs:
Chun-Li it is!

EDIT: Another Tie  :af:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: Leon Exodio on October 03, 2012, 05:44:23 AM
Quote from: Lee on September 24, 2012, 11:22:04 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/ys6dZ.png)

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Sonic/)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/knuckles)
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/ (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Tails/)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks awesome
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SonicBrawler on October 03, 2012, 10:23:52 AM
Created a 3-way tie
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: Red93 on October 03, 2012, 02:16:22 PM
Broke a 3-way tie
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SwingSet on October 04, 2012, 11:44:05 PM
Bad news guys. I can't pose Chun-Li well because of her shoulder poms she has on her shoulders. They kinda get glitchy and makes the model look wierd. It's not the rig though. Anyways. The first person to comment gets to choose which PSA gets CSP"s. But they have to be from the current poll though. 
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SonicBrawler on October 04, 2012, 11:44:57 PM
Iron man
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: Exorcist on October 04, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
What Chun-Li model were you using?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sonic Done.
Post by: SwingSet on October 10, 2012, 02:16:10 AM
Iron Man released... New poll.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 10, 2012, 12:46:31 PM
i cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture

voted: smbz mario
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SouthCraft on October 10, 2012, 05:07:10 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on October 10, 2012, 12:46:31 PM
i cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture

voted: smbz mario
neither do i :( voted Cap :)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 10, 2012, 10:12:47 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on October 10, 2012, 12:46:31 PMi cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture voted: smbz mario
just quoting this so its not missed :P

i would like to request some shadow csp's, so if your up to it lemme know

and some icons to (icons for darkshards css) only if you wanna (and only 'cuase i dont have photoshop anymore)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SwingSet on October 10, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
Dammit I derped :P

Here's the Iron Man: http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Iron%20Man/?themeSaved=3439002 (http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Iron%20Man/?themeSaved=3439002)

And SSJ I COMPLETELY forgot about the Shadow stuffs. I'll get to him soon.

@Everyone: Thanks for voting :)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 10, 2012, 11:06:17 PM
its fine man, its when ever you feel like it

btw love the ironman
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SwingSet on October 12, 2012, 02:46:34 AM
Voting Locked. Working on Cap'
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SwingSet on October 19, 2012, 03:40:13 AM
Forgive me for my multi-post. It'd been a while without a word here. I find the current Captain America model hard to work with because of the rig. I came up with this:

(http://i.imgur.com/yA0Qv.png)

I don't know, the model is just really hard to work with. I'll probably wait till Boygos releases his Avengers Captain America model. Anyways, I'm need in feedback.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: Chaos_Knight on October 19, 2012, 10:04:15 AM
His hand is stuck in his shield..
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SwingSet on October 21, 2012, 07:18:55 PM
Made Iron Man recolors.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 21, 2012, 07:54:32 PM
woot ironman

gonna need those for later
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Iron Man done. New poll ~
Post by: SwingSet on October 23, 2012, 04:19:02 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/G73vb.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/Nfs7N.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cMKKQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wUdC0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QVZpF.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 23, 2012, 12:42:43 PM
omg yesh!!!! love dat captain america

voted: smbz mario
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: Chaos_Knight on October 23, 2012, 09:22:08 PM
Voted Taskmaster

I'm having trouble mimicing his pose in his UMvC3 artwork. :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: SwingSet on October 23, 2012, 09:42:16 PM
@SSJ: Thanks

I wish a few more people could give a censored about this thread though. I work hard on my CSP's and I feel like they lack a lot of attention.  :P
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 23, 2012, 10:21:49 PM
you know your right

making cps's (good ones anyway) takes time and u need the recognition
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: Zikkh on October 23, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
There's only one thing I don't understand.
Lets say somebody wants to replace Falcon with Cap. completely , and you only did 4! CSP's , and that person wants "perfect pose CSP's" , why not make all recolors..?
Same goes for Ryu , Deadpool etc.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: SwingSet on October 23, 2012, 11:38:38 PM
Quote from: Abbi on October 23, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
There's only one thing I don't understand.
Lets say somebody wants to replace Falcon with Cap. completely , and you only did 4! CSP's , and that person wants "perfect pose CSP's" , why not make all recolors..?
Same goes for Ryu , Deadpool etc.
As I said before I don't know how to make perfect poses. And I DID make all the recolors for them...
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: Zikkh on October 24, 2012, 12:48:35 AM
Really ?
There are definitly more than just 5 Deadpool recolors.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: SwingSet on October 24, 2012, 01:17:24 AM
Yeah, I am missing one. The X-men Deadpool suit. But I just missed one.. I'll get it done when I have time.

If you guys are interested:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51811.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51811.0)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Cap Done New Poll
Post by: nanobuds on October 25, 2012, 03:29:59 AM
dat cap...

<3
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: SwingSet on October 27, 2012, 01:26:52 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/NkDep.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/XLcNf.png)

I'll make recolors when there's recolors.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: Chaos_Knight on October 27, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
I love it :srs:

Voted SMBZ Mario btw
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: SwingSet on October 27, 2012, 01:51:12 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
I love it :srs:

Voted SMBZ Mario btw
Thanks :D
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on October 27, 2012, 02:16:16 AM
epic bro

vote: smbz mario
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: the98pika on October 27, 2012, 02:56:42 AM
Nice CSPs lee :)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll
Post by: DoctorFlux(Mariodk) on October 27, 2012, 06:58:33 PM
voted on SMBZ mario since i am in need of mario perfect pose CSP and remember the BPs too
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: ShadowWolf on October 29, 2012, 11:55:22 PM
Your CSP's look freakin' epic :af2: keep up the great work

P.S. Thanks for the amazing Sig man! Your officially are a god :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on October 30, 2012, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 29, 2012, 11:55:22 PM
Your CSP's look freakin' epic :af2: keep up the great work

P.S. Thanks for the amazing Sig man! Your officially are a god :srs:
*coughs* Immortal :D

And thank you :)

Post Merge: October 31, 2012, 02:22:51 AM

Just wondering if this would make a great CSP. His right hand will have his hammer.
(http://i.imgur.com/AE0ZN.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 04, 2012, 12:26:25 AM
poll voted: no

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw check your pm's for a tip on csp makings  ;)

Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 04, 2012, 05:17:45 AM
Quote from: -SSJ- on November 04, 2012, 12:26:25 AM
poll voted: no

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw check your pm's for a tip on csp makings  ;)


You had me going there.  :notimp:

Yup, I got the PM. Much appreciated sir.  :srs:

Also I'm working on a secret...  :-X
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: DoctorFlux(Mariodk) on November 04, 2012, 08:51:12 AM
voted also no
not only cuz yours CSP is epic
but look at how many who making them right now
its only you how has CSPs WIP right now (that is not a google image resized to 128x160)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 04, 2012, 04:04:10 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 05:17:45 AM
You had me going there.  :notimp:

Yup, I got the PM. Much appreciated sir.  :srs:

Also I'm working on a secret...  :-X
xD

secreeeeeeeeet

cant wait
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/fiT6f.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/yC4Gc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7Nfn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4xGUn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/12QE7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CZsfr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sAFJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Le2ha.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZbYN0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wydmb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8nSWm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QZu36.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4rirp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nP58D.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o40T5.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 04, 2012, 09:48:10 PM
that looks good
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: ShadowWolf on November 04, 2012, 09:56:53 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/fiT6f.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/yC4Gc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7Nfn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4xGUn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/12QE7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CZsfr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sAFJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Le2ha.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZbYN0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wydmb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8nSWm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QZu36.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4rirp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nP58D.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o40T5.png)
That's freakin amazing lol
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 05, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/fiT6f.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/yC4Gc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7Nfn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4xGUn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/12QE7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CZsfr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sAFJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Le2ha.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZbYN0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wydmb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8nSWm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QZu36.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4rirp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nP58D.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o40T5.png)
dude i just...have no words......hmmm.....just awesome
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 02:06:11 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM(http://i.imgur.com/fiT6f.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yC4Gc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7Nfn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4xGUn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/12QE7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CZsfr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sAFJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Le2ha.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZbYN0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wydmb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8nSWm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QZu36.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4rirp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nP58D.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o40T5.png)
Dayum...... Mariodk will love it for sure. :srs:

Btw, do you take requests? I would love some of the Mario hacks I have on my SD card in that style. :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 05, 2012, 03:23:39 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 02:06:11 AM
Dayum...... Mariodk will love it for sure. :srs:

Btw, do you take requests? I would love some of the Mario hacks I have on my SD card in that style. :srs:
Lol, that made my day xD

That's a great idea. I'll take requests. But they can't be vertexes/model imports , I don't knows how to dose in perfect poses. If they're just textures, then yes, request away.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 05, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
dude i just...have no words......hmmm.....just awesome
Thanks  :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 03:30:38 AM
Use a FitMotion for the vertexess and model imports. Take any animation, pose the model, save the FitMotion, then you got perfect poses.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 05, 2012, 03:39:11 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 03:30:38 AM
Use a FitMotion for the vertexess and model imports. Take any animation, pose the model, save the FitMotion, then you got perfect poses.
Wish I knew how EXACTLY to do that. I would have to count how many times I zoomed in, moved right/left If I did understand correctly. If there was a tutorial I'd give it a try.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 03:46:23 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 03:39:11 AMWish I knew how EXACTLY to do that. I would have to count how many times I zoomed in, moved right/left If I did understand correctly. If there was a tutorial I'd give it a try.
Yeah, it's a pain to do, but it's worth it. ;) Just jot how many times to zoom out and etc. That's what I do. :P
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 05, 2012, 03:53:49 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 03:46:23 AM
Yeah, it's a pain to do, but it's worth it. ;) Just dot how many times to zoom out and etc. That's what I do. :P
I'll give it a shot. But I won't guarantee it'll look SJS sexy. But I always gives things a try. Request away sir.

EDIT: Nothing more than four please  :notimp:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 04:05:57 AM
Ok

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=803 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=803)

Btw, you can replace textures in BrawlBox. I just found that out. >.> Just view the model in BB, click on the texture file name, then right click, and replace.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 05, 2012, 04:09:25 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 04:05:57 AM
Ok

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454)

Btw, you can replace textures in BrawlBox. I just found that out. >.> Just view the model in BB, click on the texture file name, then right click, and replace.
Oh, nice! I'll try to get them done this week. I'll lack a lot of time tomorrow. And the day after. I'll do my best to get them done in time. They're just two. So shouldn't take much.

EDIT!: What color do you want the capes?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 04:14:12 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:09:25 AM
EDIT!: What color do you want the capes?
Hmmm....

Knight Mario, make it crimson red or at least red.
Tron Mario, black with light blue highlights (if you can do that).
Kingdom Hearts Mario, just keep it yellow.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 05, 2012, 04:42:02 AM
i have but one request from you brother

make a epic, HD, Link Pose

and if u do, u will be epic and i will.....ok idk what i will do but i will love it for ever

btw those ppl that voted "No" on the poll need to go sit in a corner and think about what they've done
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 05, 2012, 04:52:30 AM
Quote from: -SSJ- on November 05, 2012, 04:42:02 AM
i have but one request from you brother

make a epic, HD, Link Pose

and if u do, u will be epic and i will.....ok idk what i will do but i will love it for ever

btw those ppl that voted "No" on the poll need to go sit in a corner and think about what they've done
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 05, 2012, 04:55:08 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:52:30 AM
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
wait what. . .

hero...of time....he was.....?!?!?!?!!?!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 05, 2012, 05:01:02 AM
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:52:30 AM
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
Start off with this Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413)

For more HD-ness. :af: But use Brawl Link's eye texture, the one on that one bothers me. :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: DoctorFlux(Mariodk) on November 05, 2012, 06:19:32 AM
awesome CSP
but white cape on SMBZ super mario
or more soon like the coming powerup next time cape power gets return and gets cape gets a powerup like as white/yellow raccon mario
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 06, 2012, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: Mariodk on November 05, 2012, 06:19:32 AM
awesome CSP
but white cape on SMBZ super mario
or more soon like the coming powerup next time cape power gets return and gets cape gets a powerup like as white/yellow raccon mario
(http://i.imgur.com/BX4du.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 09, 2012, 02:52:01 PM
how's the link csp going?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 09, 2012, 10:06:28 PM
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 09, 2012, 02:52:01 PM
how's the link csp going?
Kinda hard too pose. But I'm doing my best to keep up. School is holding me back.

Sorry to say this but Link might be a long wait. D:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 11, 2012, 08:54:19 PM
well thats ok, god speed lee
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 16, 2012, 12:04:11 AM
Nothing to be proud of or anything... But I promised Link, so here he is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 16, 2012, 12:09:21 AM
Looks like the original Twilight Princess textures.... :>.>:

Anyways, I love it. :happy:

And haven't I told you, you can replace textures in model viewer before? So you won't have to recolor the default CSP? :srs:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 16, 2012, 12:15:36 AM
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 16, 2012, 12:09:21 AM
Looks like the original Twilight Princess textures.... :>.>:

Anyways, I love it. :happy:

And haven't I told you, you can replace textures in model viewer before? So you won't have to recolor the default CSP? :srs:
Actually good sir, you have told me. I never tried it out though. However I gots some time right now. I'll give it a try. And by the way, glad you like it  :)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 16, 2012, 12:17:28 AM
holey crud!!!!!!

i love that!!!!

mind if i use it for a sig someday?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 16, 2012, 12:52:37 AM
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 16, 2012, 12:17:28 AM
holey crud!!!!!!

i love that!!!!

mind if i use it for a sig someday?
Sure  :af:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 17, 2012, 12:43:38 AM
may i ask for some link csp's in dat pose?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: nanobuds on November 17, 2012, 05:58:03 AM
Those Link CSPs...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 17, 2012, 08:38:31 PM
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 17, 2012, 12:43:38 AM
may i ask for some link csp's in dat pose?
Maybe later. Kinda working on another secret.

*Coughs*

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 17, 2012, 05:58:03 AM
Those Link CSPs...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why thank you sir Nanobuds.  :D
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 17, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
kk

another secret....waaaaaaaaaaa
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Task Master Done New poll, OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 29, 2012, 04:16:57 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/XP0xv.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/1Iq6a.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FioOf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ea3BU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ykkWR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xWKHJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Djshy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aYL3k.png) (http://) (//)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on November 29, 2012, 02:47:46 PM
joe joe joe joe joe joe joe

nice pose, but i think a nice touch would be if he had his toung sticking out

and as for the poll i bet you cant figure out which one i voted for :af:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 29, 2012, 07:57:19 PM
How viewtiful! ;D
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: Anivernage on November 29, 2012, 07:59:12 PM
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 29, 2012, 07:57:19 PM
How Viewtiful.....Joe! ;D
This^
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: LegacyWolf on November 29, 2012, 11:50:39 PM
Sir, you got some nice stuffs.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 30, 2012, 12:24:40 AM
Quote from: -SSJ- on November 29, 2012, 02:47:46 PM
joe joe joe joe joe joe joe

nice pose, but i think a nice touch would be if he had his toung sticking out

and as for the poll i bet you cant figure out which one i voted for :af:
Lol, ofcourse I know who you voted for xD

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 29, 2012, 07:57:19 PM
How viewtiful! ;D
Indeed.  ;)


Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 29, 2012, 11:50:39 PM
Sir, you got some nice stuffs.
Why thanks you.  :kdance:
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 30, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
hey do you take request and if you do can you make one for Chaos 0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?gxtpoo4cocdc8o5)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on November 30, 2012, 04:56:53 AM
Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 30, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
hey do you take request and if you do can you make one for Chaos 0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?gxtpoo4cocdc8o5)
(http://i.imgur.com/JFmAz.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 30, 2012, 05:24:16 AM
looks awesome
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: SwingSet on December 13, 2012, 05:07:17 AM
Sorry for the slow progress guys. I'm going through a [censored] load of bull[censored]. I'm also in a LOT of stress. My best friend is leaving me, she can't tell me why... School and everything, I'm failing Geometry and Chemistry. I'm staying after school EVERY [censored]ING day to raise my grade. My [censored] got stolen from my locker again... I was working on Spider Man... I need some time... Sorry for the disappointment guys.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Viewtiful Joe! OP Under Construction
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on December 13, 2012, 02:49:22 PM
wow sounds like you gotta crud load of bad stuff goin' on,

here's somethin that might make you feel better

-school is uselss past 8th grade, so dont stress about it to much, i know i dont..

why the heck would some one steel from your locker, how did they get in and what the heck would they want anyway, ppl dont care for school so i doubt they would take books

sorry 'bout your freind...i wish i could say i know how it feels.....but i cant
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: SwingSet on March 28, 2013, 12:00:24 AM
Well, I guess I can say I'm back :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: Ganon-Punch on March 29, 2013, 05:49:32 PM
Hey is that Super Knuckles the one that i made?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: SwingSet on March 29, 2013, 06:04:45 PM
Quote from: Ganonpunch on March 29, 2013, 05:49:32 PM
Hey is that Super Knuckles the one that i made?

*facepalm*

No, I make these CSP's myself...
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: Ganon-Punch on March 29, 2013, 11:49:21 PM
Quote from: Lee on March 29, 2013, 06:04:45 PM
*facepalm*

No, I make these CSP's myself...
No but is the CSP based off the Super Knuckles in my Knuckles hack?
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: SwingSet on March 30, 2013, 12:02:56 AM
Quote from: Ganonpunch on March 29, 2013, 11:49:21 PM
No but is the CSP based off the Super Knuckles in my Knuckles hack?
To be honest, I never knew you made a Super Knuckles hack. So I can't really tell you it was based of yours. I made it made because I knew there were Knuckles recolors.
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: SwingSet on April 04, 2013, 02:53:59 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/eBdPmgE.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/gnJlphC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q6cAnMZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uxxsTJY.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/2KmhyRS.png)
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: Leon Exodio on April 04, 2013, 03:22:26 AM
Quote from: Lee on April 04, 2013, 02:53:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

those look awesome
Title: Re: Lee's Stuffs | Sasuke CSP's
Post by: SwingSet on April 05, 2013, 03:17:02 AM
Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on April 04, 2013, 03:22:26 AM
those look awesome
Thanks.
I figured Naruto could use a revamp                                    

                                         (http://i.imgur.com/AmOLEj3.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/WJpXN3X.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QuiNXw4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n9JK5ZT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/y716XO7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9gDcKSa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HG5GfKb.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Naruto Revamp
Post by: Ganon-Punch on April 05, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Can you make a gray Naruto? I would but I cant recolor CSPs, its hard for me
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Naruto Revamp
Post by: SwingSet on April 05, 2013, 03:53:15 AM
Quote from: Ganonpunch on April 05, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Can you make a gray Naruto? I would but I cant recolor CSPs, its hard for me
I knew I forgot something >.<
(http://i.imgur.com/HG5GfKb.png)
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Naruto Revamp
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on April 05, 2013, 05:11:33 PM
sir......sir....your csp's are really nicely posed, they dont look to odd in there postition, really nice sir

sir...sir
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Mario (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on July 30, 2013, 02:34:39 AM
Well, I'm back. So is my motivation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Mario (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on July 30, 2013, 04:18:05 AM
Quote from: shadow2006 on July 30, 2013, 04:09:35 AM
this are so cool! can u make sonic next???
Why thank you. :)

Well Sonic is winning, so I don't see why not. ;D

And welcome to Brawlvault. :P
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Triple post. Sanction lasts 14 days.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Mario (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SJS on July 30, 2013, 05:27:24 AM
Nice, you still make CSPs using screenshots?
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Mario (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on July 30, 2013, 10:32:17 PM
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 05:27:24 AM
Nice, you still make CSPs using screenshots?
Thanks! ;D

Yeah, now I use Brawlbox to take better sreenshots.

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Sawnic Done~~ (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SonicBrawler on July 31, 2013, 12:53:13 PM
lovin' the sonic ones. the purple reminds me of bubble gum. idk y.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Sawnic Done~~ (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: DTST on July 31, 2013, 01:59:23 PM
Sexy lookin.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Sawnic Done~~ (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on August 01, 2013, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 31, 2013, 12:53:13 PM
lovin' the sonic ones. the purple reminds me of bubble gum. idk y.
Tnx. I've had that same dream.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 31, 2013, 01:59:23 PM
Sexy lookin.
:vyse:
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Sawnic Done~~ (please no lurkers, don't be shy! </3 :c )
Post by: SSJ Is Clueless! on August 01, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
chuck norris needs some luvvins for his butt kickery, make dat CSP for his triangular eyenes, and make it good :>.>:
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Link~~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on August 03, 2013, 06:32:05 PM
Quote from: -SSJ- on August 01, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
make dat CSP for his triangular eyenes, and make it good :>.>:
You mean Zelda?

>_>

<_<

[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/n6OHGkT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7o3aAQJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3OGTenj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lzwkbU3.png%5B/imLxgZ.png%5B/iYPWdr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bVmLxgZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nSYPWdr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NqHDXjc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IpYpfdc.png)
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Link~~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: Chaos_Knight on August 04, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Looks like Wii U Link. Great job.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Link~~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on August 04, 2013, 11:11:40 PM
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 04, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Looks like Wii U Link. Great job.
>_>

Umm... I... Umm yes... that's what I totally intended. (http://i.imgur.com/Rg4SlAG.png)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Diddy Kong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | DIDDY MAMA GOOSE~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on September 07, 2013, 03:17:39 AM
Dr Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Dr. Mario ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: PK-Thunder on September 16, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
would you kindly do one for this doc?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33925 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33925)

and teach me how to do csp's like these  :notimp: seriously.
Title: Re: Lee's CSP Stuffs | Dr. Mario ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: PseudoTypical on September 16, 2013, 10:14:08 PM
These are great, SwingSet. I've got a Sonic model in mind, but it's not just a different texture so I don't know if it'll work. If you'd like to try it, thanks! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196))

^ I second the whole teaching thing!
Title: Re: Swingset's CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp
Post by: SwingSet on September 30, 2013, 09:44:05 PM
Sonic Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: RedGamer on September 16, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
would you kindly do one for this doc?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33925 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33925)
Quote from: Dmickolas on September 16, 2013, 10:14:08 PM
These are great, SwingSet. I've got a Sonic model in mind, but it's not just a different texture so I don't know if it'll work. If you'd like to try it, thanks! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196))
I'll get on to those at some point in time.

About the teaching, there's already good tutorials out there. I might make my own.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: PseudoTypical on October 04, 2013, 01:37:50 AM
Quote from: SwingSet on September 30, 2013, 09:44:05 PM
Mario Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Solid Marios, dude!
Title: Re: Swingset CSP Stuffs | Marths ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: SwingSet on October 06, 2013, 07:25:56 PM
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 04, 2013, 01:37:50 AM
Solid Marios, dude!
:3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )
Post by: Ganon-Punch on October 06, 2013, 07:32:39 PM
Awesome Marths! Can you do some CSPs for Alm5252's villager recolors? Its okay if you cant