Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - (gabriel/joao)wojwicz

#1
Happy birthday Mewtwo!! \o/
#2
Thank you Mewtwo! Happy new year to you too! =)
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#3
Quote from: MaGLas on December 26, 2011, 01:02:20 PM
Is it possible to make the animated Phantomganon attacking the players, just like the turrents in the Kirby stage. AH and why dont you delet just the rope, where you can walk trough. And the Idea with the accessable floor is great.

I think it can be done, but I guess Mewtwo will have to edit the .rel file to edit the attributes.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#4
I voted for Fountain of Dreams because it is my favorite stage on Smash Melee and my favorite stage hack by far! I personally think your Peach 64 Castle perfect, identical of Super Mario 64, but I really enjoy FoD.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#5
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
Mmm... that's something I should look into. Having the longshot, boomerang and bombs from Ocarina of Time would be interesting...

But today I've been working on stages again:



Maybe the picture doesn't seem to show anything new, but I've been cleaning the models in the background and the ones related to the coloration, so I'm using less models and less animations. I've removed some unused stuff, like some animations used by no models and such. After doing the waves and those thingies on the column rings, I'll update it to the vault. That could be... next monday?

Awesome!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#6
Stages / Re: Mewtwo2000's [I guess I'm back...]
November 10, 2011, 08:09:39 AM
Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 09, 2011, 05:14:32 AM
I don't know if you already knew this, but there is a model viewer for Banjo Kazooie called Bottles' Glasses.

Wow, great stuff you find! My bro loved it! He likes to search beta and unused stuff in games.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#7
Stages / Re: Mewtwo2000's [I guess I'm back...]
November 08, 2011, 08:40:34 PM
Nice model imports mewtwo =)
It's awesome how you are using this tool in your advantage.
Will you make Gruntilda fly around the Top of Grunty's Castle too? It'll be awesome!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#8
Stages / Re: Mewtwo2000's [...]
October 21, 2011, 08:03:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear that...
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#9
I want some Banjo stages and the completion of FoD as well. Banjo was one of my childhood games.
BTW, why everybody fail at spelling sexy?
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#10
Here in Santa Catarina - Brazil is very hot at summers. Hopefully it's winter by now, and it's kinda cold. But here in summer is horrible, too hot.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#11
Quote from: junior139 on July 09, 2011, 02:23:03 AM
where would he teleport 2 ? and thts KewL mewtwo diggin the idea
How about to teleport to the locked cannon?
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#12
today in my B-Day ^^
I hope to see more progress on FoD, which is my favorite stage of all!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 27, 2011, 03:26:26 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fantastic as always M2K! *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#13
Peach's Castle looks gorgeous! I have to download it.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 04:31:35 AM
Suggestions are welcome, don't worry :P

Well, is there any possibility to make a new Donkey Kong stage? Like any stage from Returns. I was thinkin in Palm Tree Groove *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz
#14
Mew2k, your new picture give me the creeps... =x
But whatever, your stages are nice as always :D
~ joaowojcikiewicz