Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

really off-topic but I just realized that both the model and his fighting style really resemble Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur... *looks pointedly at vertex hackers
Though I never watch Bleach so idk.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!



Quote from: Fliptocat on January 15, 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I made a (Short) video of fighting MetaKnight. I didn't feel like making a youtube account though, so I just uploaded it with imageshack. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. Embed doesn't work, so just click the link.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6858/b2s.mp4
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/b2s.mp4/
Can't believe I forgot to put that in the first post, but here it is.

Quote from: Fliptocat on February 03, 2011, 10:43:39 PM
Quote from: Fliptocat on January 15, 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I made a (Short) video of fighting MetaKnight. I didn't feel like making a youtube account though, so I just uploaded it with imageshack. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. Embed doesn't work, so just click the link.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6858/b2s.mp4
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/b2s.mp4/
Can't believe I forgot to put that in the first post, but here it is.
Looks pretty good

voted for : "Release it now." you can always upload it as a beta and get feedback (if feedback is needed) XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^^Thanks.
^"Wait until you think it's ready" won, so I'm gonna do that. Thanks for your input though. Oh, and I made a new poll. What do you all want after Kenpachi? I tried to pick things that people have requested or vertexes that could use a PSA. Well, vote away.
Also, I get bored without multiple projects at once, so that's why I made this poll, plus I want to see what the populace wants most.
Please note the possibility that since Kenpachi is an import, it could be quite some time before he is finished. It is entirely possible for me to finish whatever wins the poll before Kenpachi.
Heh, I wonder who'll win? I don't really care, because I might even end up making them all anyway.






Quote from: jokekid on February 05, 2011, 05:28:38 PM
its gonna be JUST a psa, right?
i'll say banjo than ^^
Not sure exactly what you mean by that...... Just a PSA, no animations? I don't think I could convey any of these characters properly without editing animations.....
Quote from: Badass Samurai on February 05, 2011, 05:30:41 PM
666 TOTAL DOWNLOADS 4 U!!!! :OOOOO
Dang, I missed it, I'm at 668 right now. Oh well. And it looks like Banjo's winning, my brother'll be happy.