Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1243 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 1249 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4599666 times)
nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18675 on: April 26, 2015, 04:57:12 PM »

japan in a nutshell...
    I will never understand them.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18676 on: April 26, 2015, 05:16:36 PM »

Is that cusom made by you, or did you find the model elsewhere?
    its a model for xna xps, so I guess its custom made,  wouldve imported the sm4sh trophy if censortendo didnt remove it
    "that FE girl with the great butt"
    t-thats not the point of the pic!
    but prove me wrong tho :^))))))))))))

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #18677 on: April 26, 2015, 05:40:46 PM »

Going to try and ignore that Japanese girl with the massive tail, and just drop this guy off here. (Not finished but enough has been done to qualify as showing a picture of)

Had this idea while working on OoT Child Link since I got the MM3D files and was going to include those weapons in the pack. Because Giant Link is normal Link with new animations to make his hands huge and a bit more buff, I had to change his proportions myself and thus made him fit DK while trying to mimic the 3ds proportions.
    DK is a near perfect fit for MM3D Giant Link (I specify MM3D because in the original you were just a huge Child Link, but in the remake you have an entirely new moveset complete with punching and rolling around) moveset-wise, an animation edit to make DK stand up and run on two legs DK64-style would be perfect for this guy. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #18678 on: April 26, 2015, 07:39:29 PM »

japan in a nutshell...
    Japan scares me.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18679 on: April 26, 2015, 07:58:24 PM »

Going to try and ignore that Japanese girl with the massive tail, and just drop this guy off here. (Not finished but enough has been done to qualify as showing a picture of)

Had this idea while working on OoT Child Link since I got the MM3D files and was going to include those weapons in the pack. Because Giant Link is normal Link with new animations to make his hands huge and a bit more buff, I had to change his proportions myself and thus made him fit DK while trying to mimic the 3ds proportions.
    DK is a near perfect fit for MM3D Giant Link (I specify MM3D because in the original you were just a huge Child Link, but in the remake you have an entirely new moveset complete with punching and rolling around) moveset-wise, an animation edit to make DK stand up and run on two legs DK64-style would be perfect for this guy. Cheesy
    Now that's [censored]ing clever.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Boobsey
    Mega Kitten

~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18680 on: April 26, 2015, 08:37:13 PM »

Here's my progress so far, using an official Dragon Ball manga artwork as a ref. Can anyone teach me how to make connected body parts? Like, Mario's arms and bust in one object instead of stitching [censored] together, risking it looking bad?
    Bolean?

Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18681 on: April 26, 2015, 09:00:13 PM »

I would actually recommend against using Boolean. It "gets the job done," but once you start rigging it you'll witness how much of a mess Boolean operations really make. Once you start rigging it, it's a pain.

I'd recommend grouping them into the same object and then using the "create face" function. You can find that in the "Editable Mesh" tab under the "Edit Geometry" dropdown. (You'll have to have faces/objects selection option activated instead of edges or vertices.) There's also a version of this for editable poly modifiers, though I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Next time, you might want to build them connected beforehand. It's a tad easier. You can do this by either normal extrusion or by cloning edges (by selecting edges, holding shift, and then dragging. It's like extrusion, except the polygon you create doesn't have a closed end like extrusion does.)

Feel free to ask any questions.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18682 on: April 27, 2015, 02:57:31 AM »

well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:01:39 AM by PervyDSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18683 on: April 27, 2015, 11:28:19 AM »

well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..

The game's just an [censored] like that sometimes. XP Ganondorf looks fantastic. Grin

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #18684 on: April 27, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »

what are those panties next to her for?
    the question is obvious

Hmmm~
    My reaction to this...
    <a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MkqSNS9va5k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=MkqSNS9va5k</a>

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18685 on: April 27, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »

i would just brighten the whites of his eyes. from a distance, they look like theyre part of his skin.
    can't really think of anything else that would need improvement. it appears to have everything it needs for a release.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18686 on: April 27, 2015, 04:55:24 PM »

Her face doesn't really look like Tharja's at all. I know you didn't make it Kyouma... but... That face needs some work.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18687 on: April 27, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »

This is something I've been meaning to do for years, and I kinda sorta started it

pics all around the model I've done

*WARNING: Spoiler contains 8 images*

I'll be fixing all the small spaces, seams, and overlaps when I'm finished with most of the other major body parts (arms, legs, etc)

Probably going to either redo the bust or just redo everything.

EDIT: Redid the belt and fixed the torso a bit. I'll put more pics up when I've finished the arms or legs.
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:14:43 PM by Large Leader » Logged

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #18688 on: April 27, 2015, 08:41:24 PM »

New                                                                               Old

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #18689 on: April 28, 2015, 12:15:43 AM »

This is something I've been meaning to do for years, and I kinda sorta started it

pics all around the model I've done

*WARNING: Spoiler contains 8 images*

I'll be fixing all the small spaces, seams, and overlaps when I'm finished with most of the other major body parts (arms, legs, etc)

Probably going to either redo the bust or just redo everything.

EDIT: Redid the belt and fixed the torso a bit. I'll put more pics up when I've finished the arms or legs.

"wtf am I doing 3"

I love it.

Pages:  1 ... 1243 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 1249 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: