StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM Last Edit: January 31, 2025, 02:23:46 AM by StupidMarioFan1
StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 09, 2012, 02:36:03 AM #1 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:24:33 AM by Nanobuds
use the weld modifier to fix the blockyness

EDIT: 12/09/12

ZOMG I had the first post  :af:

April 09, 2012, 02:44:43 AM #2 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:48:45 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2012, 02:36:03 AM
use the weld modifier to fix the blockyness
I keep this error: "The plug-in has detected modifiers listed above Skin (or Physique) in the Modifier list and must disable them. The following nodes are affected: (it lists every polygon)" How do I fix that?

Post Merge: April 09, 2012, 02:48:45 AM

Never mind I fixed it. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yeah if you get that error, its because the skin modifier isnt on the top of the list of modifiers for that object

Hey how did you Get 3ds Max? Did you buy it? Cuz i can't figure out how to Get it :(


Quote from: KTH on April 09, 2012, 07:19:20 PM
You should smooth the model.
The model's smoothed out thanks to Nanobuds for telling me how to, I just didn't get any previews for it, I'll try to get the fingers first and then update the pictures.
KTH the are a few ways, one is through a trial, another is through a crack, another is buying it, and so on. I didn't buy it, so it can be one of the other two. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 09, 2012, 04:10:07 PMHey how did you Get 3ds Max? Did you buy it? Cuz i can't figure out how to Get it :(
You can get to the autodesk website, download and installed the student version. You'll get the full version for free. But I think you have to register on there first.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SouthCraft on April 14, 2012, 08:42:37 AM
Hope you do sm64 luigi soon so i can use him in smbz luigi
Well I know that to get him 100% acuarate to SM64, I'll need to use a One-Slot FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, but it'll hopefully be for only a few little things, like all of his hands. I plan on both Mario and Luigi to have both hair models (I'm having Luigi have them both so it'll be compatable as a one-slot Mario hack), and their six hands: Left and Right Open hands, Left and Right Closed hands, Right Peace Sign hand, and then their Cap In Hand hand. I know for Mario I'll have to rename his WaistNa and NeckN bones so his arms will be lined up with the bones, and I'll just maek a one-slot with the second WaistNa and NeckN bones so there won't be a gap between his torso, and his head won't be inside his upper torso, Luigi will most likely will have to be this way too, but if I don't get them finished in time for your SMBZ Luigi, you can always have a pack filled with Extras. :) I won't be able to work on rigging this weekend, because this computer doesn't have the adminstrator on it, so 3ds Max won't let me install it correctly, making it giving me an error whenever I try to open it. :P But I'll rip the models today.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 14, 2012, 04:03:27 PM
Well I know that to get him 100% acuarate to SM64, I'll need to use a One-Slot FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, but it'll hopefully be for only a few little things, like all of his hands. I plan on both Mario and Luigi to have both hair models (I'm having Luigi have them both so it'll be compatable as a one-slot Mario hack), and their six hands: Left and Right Open hands, Left and Right Closed hands, Right Peace Sign hand, and then their Cap In Hand hand. I know for Mario I'll have to rename his WaistNa and NeckN bones so his arms will be lined up with the bones, and I'll just maek a one-slot with the second WaistNa and NeckN bones so there won't be a gap between his torso, and his head won't be inside his upper torso, Luigi will most likely will have to be this way too, but if I don't get them finished in time for your SMBZ Luigi, you can always have a pack filled with Extras. :) I won't be able to work on rigging this weekend, because this computer doesn't have the adminstrator on it, so 3ds Max won't let me install it correctly, making it giving me an error whenever I try to open it. :P But I'll rip the models today.
well im maybe making a tutorial for making models work with the moveset. and i think smbz luigi gets finished before sm64 luigi. btw i hear ou got a problem with 3ds max, me too, when i open it and clckin activate because i must activate it, there comes a blank page :(

:yay: Okay this one of the best days of my life!!!! The student version of 3ds Max 2010 works on this computer, the one I use on the weekends, and this one I use practically all day long, so that means I get to work on imports on any day of the week. :D SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi will join the Brawl soon...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 02:31:15 AM
THANK YOU FOR SMS IMPORT
I needed the vest... and I wanted to import it.
If you want, I'll add hair to the model so you can rig the hat. and use the size taunt properly.

Wait so you know how to export from the game? When you get, PM the DL, and I'll update the hack. :D And could you maybe export the glasses too, if you can then it'll complete the hack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

no, I meant I could make the model have hair that I made.
sorry.

but would you like it?

also, I think I can fix the luigi mario having no L glitch.

and I might be able to fix the metal textures.

EDIT: sms fixed luigi, but he used brawl luigi hat.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 12:44:45 PM
no, I meant I could make the model have hair that I made.
sorry.

but would you like it?

also, I think I can fix the luigi mario having no L glitch.

and I might be able to fix the metal textures.
Okay, but is the no L just going to be a no logo, or you mean you think you could remap the hat? You know what, I'm PMing you a DL to the 3ds Max scene, you have 2010 right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.