[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright, so I finally got P:M working with an NTSC iso and USB Loader GX and I must say..

I'm impressed. The game feels great, even better than Melee imo. Might just be becouse all my favorites from Melee got buffs. Mario and Ganondorf for example, they feel so amazing in this game. Wolf is my favorite out of the "new" characters, lovin' his shine!

The alternate costumes are looking amazing, too! Freaking Dry Bowser.. so sexy. lol

Also, I love the huge selection of neutral stages. Brawl and Melee both had a pretty limited amount of competetively viable stages, so seeing this many stages that I could potentionally use is awesome.

That 3.0 trailer got me hella excited. Samus and Mewtwo are looking amazing, can't wait to try them out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will Roy and Mewtwo get their own slot on the BrawlVault?

Quote from: Mr. Nice guy on November 23, 2013, 04:04:33 PM
Will Roy and Mewtwo get their own slot on the BrawlVault?
Roy wont for sure, but Mewtwo might

Quote from: Mr. Nice guy on November 23, 2013, 04:04:33 PM
Will Roy and Mewtwo get their own slot on the BrawlVault?
I highly doubt it.

Unless the PMBR decides to reveal the full Clone Engine for vBrawl to use (which they said they won't at this time), then it's likely Roy and Mewtwo won't ever get a place on the Vault. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I heard that the Roy slot they have can use Marth hacks, so I assume you could just take the Roy from the demo. Mewtwo, however, has his own moveset, edited from Lucario's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 23, 2013, 08:03:19 PM
I heard that the Roy slot they have can use Marth hacks, so I assume you could just take the Roy from the demo. Mewtwo, however, has his own moveset, edited from Lucario's.
roy has his own moveset too. the difference between roy and mewtwo's situations is that mewtwo has bone edits and roy does not. mewtwo cant have hacks placed over (unless expertly PSA'd), but roy can.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 23, 2013, 08:15:46 PM
mewtwo cant have hacks placed over (unless expertly PSA'd)
*Bone edits

Any Lucario model can work on Mewtwo. You just need to add some new bones. As I said a page or two back, I'll make a small tutorial on how to do this.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 23, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
*Bone edits

Any Lucario model can work on Mewtwo. You just need to add some new bones. As I said a page or two back, I'll make a small tutorial on how to do this.
right, my mistake. misinterpreted what you said before :P

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

i dont even understand why people would even think they would get a spot in the vault... they are vBrawl characters.

it's like asking for a spot in the vault roster for every PSA... it makes no sense.

mewtwo=lucario
roy=marth

so if you are looking for mewtwo mods, you would go to lucario.
if you are looking for roy mods, you go to marth.

if anything, night cap jiggs needs a spot so people have less trouble modding over her (im just assuming it's a her). that's probably the furthest it should go; and yes I know that people can just post in their descriptions of which one it goes over, but some people just don't read them, resulting in unneeded frustration.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Not bad. Though I feel it just looks like a Battlefield with the platforms in different places and a Pikmin skin slapped onto it. .-. Was there an issue in removing the slippery hill and Bulborb from the original Distant Planet Stage?

And I thought I would never see the day that a PM player uses items. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm with KJP, at least on the hill. Just make it not slippery. And I'm going to guess non-walkoffable, if that's also an issue with you fellas.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 24, 2013, 02:36:35 PM


And I thought I would never see the day that a PM player uses items. \o0o/

Oh if only you knew..........

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 24, 2013, 03:02:22 PM
Oh if only you knew..........
What do you mean by that?

That's like the only video I've seen a PM player use items. o-o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]