Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh, look, Dant's back to caring about the public!

"the only thing that is going to happen is that im going to make melee marth"

Nevermind, it was too good to be true.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

well we know have a cafiine mod that works with sd cards for games that have native sdcard compatibility like ssb4 so we dont need to load the files trough the network atleast but its a shame no one has cracked texture modding yet i mean texture modding is usualy the first thing right? i wasnt here on ssbb beggining so im guessing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The first thing was texture modding, and we used to HAVE to use Hex-Editing to be able to get it working.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

For those not following the wiiu scene  wiiu now has the first FW spoofer released, now we can play online on 5.3.2 and install gameupdates(like the smash ryu/roy) the only thing that doesnt work is e shop acess.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2015, 06:09:03 AM
For those not following the wiiu scene  wiiu now has the first FW spoofer released, now we can play online on 5.3.2 and install gameupdates(like the smash ryu/roy) the only thing that doesnt work is e shop acess.

Thanks for the update. Where are you following and getting updates from?

That's great news. I want to be aware of the hacking scene of the Wii U even before buying one for myself.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 23, 2015, 02:20:34 PM
Thanks for the update. Where are you following and getting updates from?
GBAtemp where all the actual console hackers are, so far on smash we can get the update but since we cant get to eshop to buy ryu and roy we cant use them technicaly well lets hope there is a cheaatcode to unlock them soon :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2015, 05:18:33 PM
GBAtemp where all the actual console hackers are, so far on smash we can get the update but since we cant get to eshop to buy ryu and roy we cant use them technicaly well lets hope there is a cheaatcode to unlock them soon :P
would it be possible to use the data from the dlc and replace characters using Caffine
I know Caffine is basically just like Riivo
you would need to have in hand the patch though.

I see, interesting. I think I'll dive in once we got actual tools cause the coding [censored] gives me a headache.

Has anyone heard from Soneek?

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 23, 2015, 09:59:11 PM
would it be possible to use the data from the dlc and replace characters using Caffine
I know Caffine is basically just like Riivo
you would need to have in hand the patch though.
someone already did that thats how crediar leaked the dlc he replaced mario with ryu and roy respectively.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If I can get the most recent Smash Wii U moveset files (patch 1.1.1), then I can do a few edits and send over a file to test.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The most recent is 1.1.2.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 07, 2015, 01:30:05 AM
If I can get the most recent Smash Wii U moveset files (patch 1.1.1), then I can do a few edits and send over a file to test.

This. Although we may have to recompile the tool again. Might have been a few updates since the last one v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had issues using Animcmd on the latest files, so I'm doing manual edits for now. So far I got Falcon saying YES every time he tries the Fair, coins popping up when Mario does up tilt, Attack13, grab hit, flame effect when hitting properly with Fair, and reduced the hit lag from 1 to 0.5. Marth's 3rd side special down hits downwards.

I can mainly help with trying and documenting stuff for now