Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1052 1053 1054 [1055] 1056 1057 1058 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597840 times)
russmarrs2
Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15810 on: August 08, 2014, 12:22:45 PM »

Wahaa, should we do a Waluigi of Timeline?

Vish
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15811 on: August 08, 2014, 12:27:42 PM »

maybe this should go to the WIP PSA workshop, but well, its also an import :v
     dis gon be hard

Want the PS3 game models?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15812 on: August 08, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »

Want the PS3 game models?

ALOT

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15813 on: August 08, 2014, 01:53:09 PM »

I actually was going to import the N64 version, but 1964 doesn't like that version of OoT, and my perfectionist side didn't want to recreate it with the model from TMR. Tongue
    Making progress with the eyelids, though hit a snag so I have to do more work. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15814 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:44 PM »

nice waluigi
    that is all...

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15815 on: August 08, 2014, 05:49:20 PM »

the moment has certainly come
    a character who's name starts with "gok.." can you guess who it is?...
    of course im talking about Gokou Ruri a.k.a Kuroneko, shes best girl

I have something in plans for you, let me finish this first and ill tell you the details
    MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
    KURONEKO!!!!

i liked her in that anime c:

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15816 on: August 08, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »

KURONEKO!!!!

i liked her in that anime c:
    Kuroneko is top tier, best girl

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15817 on: August 08, 2014, 06:29:17 PM »

the moment has certainly come
    a character who's name starts with "gok.." can you guess who it is?...
    of course im talking about Gokou Ruri a.k.a Kuroneko, shes best girl

I have something in plans for you, let me finish this first and ill tell you the details
    MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
    Oh cool can't wait to get started Smiley
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:30:41 PM by powerofthe17 » Logged

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #15818 on: August 08, 2014, 09:22:04 PM »

Look at all these anime characters I don't know.

On the other hand, that Waluigi is lookin' tight.
    It looks like he'll have expressions too. Nice.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15819 on: August 08, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »

Started to rig him.
    Currently on the hips, which aren't really rigged in this pic.

On a side note, rebuilding parts from scratch which have cleaner topology has resulted in a smaller tri/face count, which translates into a slightly smaller file size.

The boot fur is hidden which is why you don't see it here.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:45:31 PM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15820 on: August 08, 2014, 10:41:20 PM »

On the other hand, that Waluigi is lookin' tight.
    It looks like he'll have expressions too. Nice.

Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.

He has near perfect rig, though there is nothing I can do about this.

I know it's the SSabN bones but the thing is that Link has a short sleeved tunic and then a shirt under it, so I tried splitting Waluigi's arm but then it made it so his arm was never connected again, so I scrapped that idea (this is why you can see a thin line in his arm) it was either have this animation look weird and the others look practically perfect, or have all the animations have errors with his arms. This is like the only animation that this error happens in so it isn't too bad.
    Eh, here's an ingame pic to show you what happens whenever I import the dae with 0.71 Tongue

Waluigi is too bright and the transparency isn't working, Dark Waluigi's envi texture is messed up on his body but works fine on his cap and items because they're single-binded. Also that Dark Waluigi is a different model because I wanted his eyes to be like Dark Link's original circle eyes, also I made them have eye movement so it didn't look like he was just staring off into space, he doesn't blink however not because it'd be more editing but because Dark Link didn't blink. I was actually toying with whether or not to give Dark Waluigi expressions since Dark Link also didn't have them, but I decided to give him them.
    Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
    These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:42:57 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15821 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:26 PM »

Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.

He has near perfect rig, though there is nothing I can do about this.

I know it's the SSabN bones but the thing is that Link has a short sleeved tunic and then a shirt under it, so I tried splitting Waluigi's arm but then it made it so his arm was never connected again, so I scrapped that idea (this is why you can see a thin line in his arm) it was either have this animation look weird and the others look practically perfect, or have all the animations have errors with his arms. This is like the only animation that this error happens in so it isn't too bad.
    Eh, here's an ingame pic to show you what happens whenever I import the dae with 0.71 Tongue

Waluigi is too bright and the transparency isn't working, Dark Waluigi's envi texture is messed up on his body but works fine on his cap and items because they're single-binded. Also that Dark Waluigi is a different model because I wanted his eyes to be like Dark Link's original circle eyes, also I made them have eye movement so it didn't look like he was just staring off into space, he doesn't blink however not because it'd be more editing but because Dark Link didn't blink. I was actually toying with whether or not to give Dark Waluigi expressions since Dark Link also didn't have them, but I decided to give him them.
    Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
    These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?

Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.

You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.

The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15822 on: August 09, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »

Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.

You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.

The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red

You can take the money back for that awesome Mini-Mario. Cheesy

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15823 on: August 09, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »

waluigi recolors are fine
    if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15824 on: August 09, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »

waluigi recolors are fine
    if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda

Well it is based off russmarrs2's OoT hack.

So the recolors are good, I'll just need to fix him up next week when I'm back on my windows 7, I'll see what else I can do with Waluigi in the mean time.

Pages:  1 ... 1052 1053 1054 [1055] 1056 1057 1058 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: