WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm sure BrawlEx will be Riivo compatible eventually.
And even then, I'm keeping the old rapid jab in there as well so you have that to use/fall back on.
No wall jump however.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 18, 2014, 04:16:05 AM
I'm sure BrawlEx will be Riivo compatible eventually.
And even then, I'm keeping the old rapid jab in there as well so you have that to use/fall back on.
No wall jump however.
technicaly he could use the old IC constant codes to make the jab plus and the walljump, IC constant codes is so old school now :P but they would work for noone brawlex ppl and rivoo users tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2014, 10:55:24 AM
technicaly he could use the old IC constant codes to make the jab plus and the walljump, IC constant codes is so old school now :P but they would work for noone brawlex ppl and rivoo users tough.

I was thinking of going old school if there was no way to add wall jump.


Post Merge: March 18, 2014, 04:10:47 PM

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 18, 2014, 04:16:05 AM
I'm sure BrawlEx will be Riivo compatible eventually.
And even then, I'm keeping the old rapid jab in there as well so you have that to use/fall back on.
No wall jump however.

Glad to here that.


you know you can edit the common2/Sora_melee.rel to modify the IC without using codes? :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 17, 2014, 05:07:41 AM
Because the Revengance model is too high poly and will lag hard even with the new Importer, I've decided to make an edited version of the Brawl AT model. This model has a higher poly count and is less blocky, but I need someone to update the textures since I'm unsure on how to make the textures HD. As of now, it's using the UVs of the AT model.

I would love to have better quality textures that fuse the Brawl and Revengance texture designs.

Meant to tell you  I put together a texture puzzle just last month.
I've re-created the Fox Blade into an HD texture which is the Fox Blade from
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It comes in other colors too.





Should probably remake the materials of the whole blade to get rid of the "high" effect on the handle
of the blade. It's not meant to shine.


Quote from: pikazz on March 18, 2014, 06:30:03 PM
you know you can edit the common2/Sora_melee.rel to modify the IC without using codes? :srs:
that is much more work than adding 2 single line codes lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haven't touched the sword, but made an attempt to upgrade his body and head textures. Better or worse?




Left is updated texture, right is original.

Oh I also improved the rig.

the model is looking preety good no need to use the model on MGR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As long as you can make the Brawl model sexy, I'll be fine with the Brawl model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So I admit I totally suck at animating runs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Someone should edit Sephiroth's Kingdom Hearts model to closely match how he normally looks. The Dissidia model's the best we got right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 21, 2014, 04:05:11 AM #1166 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:08:17 AM by Zack Fair
Quote from: Segtendo on March 21, 2014, 03:39:09 AM
Someone should edit Sephiroth's Kingdom Hearts model to closely match how he normally looks. The Dissidia model's the best we got right now.

I personally think the FF7 CC looks the best... but that's an import so meh


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 22, 2014, 08:14:38 AM #1167 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:44:18 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Here's a pic of Dash Attack in game, along with the MGS2 Cyborg Ninja Alt, which got an upgrade in texture.


I also animated the first Part of Gray Fox's new Final Smash.

This is a rough dramatization of it's new range. He uses the same paralyzing Energy Field that Raiden uses in his Lvl 2 Super in PSAS.

The next part is planned to be a series of Blade Mode Slashes that covers the area that the current GFX covers. I can add more fitting GFX to FitCyborgFinal easily but the issue is getting said more fitting GFX in the first place. At least I can borrow the Slash GFX from Galaxia Darkness.


gray fox is looking good, i liked his moveset as long as he plays like brawl characters insteads of  playing on ice  i bet it will be amazing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.