Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 626879 times)
Dragoon Fighter
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »

Just curious, for some reason when I downloaded it there is not a brawl plus code sheet expansion, is this because of something I did wrong, or does it not come with a brawl plus expansion?

DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »

Do the Stages work online now?
    they do work online... but will quickly desync if the other person doesnt have this stage pack.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Jugy3
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: July 08, 2011, 04:02:25 PM »

I'm using riivolution on a usb. Should i have the disable stages code on t stop the freezing?

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: July 09, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »

Just curious, for some reason when I downloaded it there is not a brawl plus code sheet expansion, is this because of something I did wrong, or does it not come with a brawl plus expansion?

If you are referring to brawl+, that mod is very unpopular now, so barely anyone bothers supporting it. Here is my gct:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9d4ezk9tudh4w

I changed the song replacement code among many other things, but this still might help. Just send me a private message if you need help.

I'm having a terrible time trying to get two stages to work. On my old brawl builds, the shadow temple for rainbow cruise and lost woods for yoshi's island both work perfectly, but when I try to use them with my current build, that has this wonderful stage expansion code, they have the oddest glitches. Shadow Temple's floor collisions act as if they aren't connected to eachother, while lost woods freezes as soon as the match ends.

thoughts?

buvk
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: July 09, 2011, 09:59:50 PM »

instead of replacing music, why not use dantarion's custom sound engine v2.5 code?

also, in project m, certain stages like skyworld have been modified.  you should consider bringing over the modded stages and load them via the alternate stage loader code.

lastly, i'm also sure you already know, a couple of stages have been updated Wink

great work on this btw
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:28:52 PM by buvk » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: July 13, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »

I think I had problems with the CSE v2.5 code. But I'll try it again.

If you use this pack with P:M and put the files in the right places, then Skyworld will be the P:M Skyworld. Did you mean adding the P:M Skyworld as an alternate for Brawl users? I could do that too.

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: July 14, 2011, 12:25:34 PM »

I have a question, do you think my earlier complaint about frezzing could of come from my code sheet expanding my CSS to 49 icons and of course the adding of 36 stages to the game? Could it of been to much for the game to handle?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: July 14, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »

If it freezes on the stage screen, I don't think the CSS would have anything to do with it.

buvk
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »

I think I had problems with the CSE v2.5 code. But I'll try it again.

If you use this pack with P:M and put the files in the right places, then Skyworld will be the P:M Skyworld. Did you mean adding the P:M Skyworld as an alternate for Brawl users? I could do that too.

2.5 code seemed to work fine for me.  i guess the only problem i had was that the game would freeze when playing online, but i think that was the tracklist modifier doing that.

and yeah, i was suggesting have the project m skyworld as the alternate stage of the original skyworld Wink

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: July 15, 2011, 05:57:07 PM »

I am going to have alternate stages in the next version, loaded by holding R+A (using Dantarion's ASL code.) Only certain stages (such as Skyworld for Brawl/P:M, Hyrule Castle for normal size/P:M size, and Great Bay for water/no water) will have alternates. The ones that don't will show this when you hold R+A:

This is to prevent the game from crashing while still making the filesize small.

The stages that will have alternates will have a plus sign in the lower-right corner - blue for a P:M-related alternate, red for others:

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #355 on: July 15, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »

Sounds pretty kool

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: July 15, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »

Wait how would editing/replacing stages with my favorite stage hacks work with that pack? What will I be needing to name them? Other wise really cool and this next pack sounds awesome!

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: July 16, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »

You'd just name them like you do now: STGCUSTOM##.pac. The difference is that you could also have an STGCUSTOM##_A.pac, as long as it uses the same .rel file.
    That screenshot is of a stage I made to go over most of the unused _A stages. Here's the download if you want it:
    STGDUMMY.pac (goes over FD or WWR; 52.03 KB)

buvk
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: July 17, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »

I am going to have alternate stages in the next version, loaded by holding R+A (using Dantarion's ASL code.) Only certain stages (such as Skyworld for Brawl/P:M, Hyrule Castle for normal size/P:M size, and Great Bay for water/no water) will have alternates. The ones that don't will show this when you hold R+A:

This is to prevent the game from crashing while still making the filesize small.

The stages that will have alternates will have a plus sign in the lower-right corner - blue for a P:M-related alternate, red for others:

sounds promising Smiley looking forward to the next release

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #359 on: July 17, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »

looks great, but will there be a way for Wiimote+nunchuck controller?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: