WELCOME TO MY BRTSM REQUESTS FORUM!
DOWN BELOW ARE A SET OF RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO ABIDE TO BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR SONG!
THANK YOU!
Important Notes:
● A Link to your song is required. "Youtube, Soundcloud, or any DL link."
● Limit of 1 to 3 songs.
● Please be respectful when asking for a song.
● Say "Thank you" when you receive your song.
● I will accept most genres of music except "Dubstep" or "MLP Music."
● Notify me if your song doesn't sound right or loop right. I will redo them.
● NOTE: If you request a song I currently have, I'll send you the link or add a copy to your ZIP or RAR file.
**NOTE**
ONCE I SEND YOUR DL LINK, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO CONFIRM BEFORE DELETION!
That is all for now so get to requesting!
Xenoblade Chronicles Rock Remix - Engage the Enemy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EjYcU31y8#ws)
Been wanting this forever, and would love if you could do it
You got it, dude. :D
Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 08:58:47 PM
OK, it's done. How do you want me to deliver? Mediafire?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iooEncOxE5o
Mediafire
Thanx man!
My service is still in business, feel free to offer me a song to loop. :)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SO-lIAbP1_Y
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj10NBoDn_0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSu2y42030
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_hfLLkFHic
You think you can handle it?
Oh holy smokes, I didn't see your reply. I'll get right on them.
Could you please do these song requests to turn into BRSTM files?
Username: SmasherBZ
Song Name: Umineko Opening
Link: http://youtu.be/EtKBs3BbHGs (http://youtu.be/EtKBs3BbHGs)
Loop point from: Start to 1:29
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Mirai Nikki Opening 2
Link: http://youtu.be/0_36iNzrEn0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ (http://youtu.be/0_36iNzrEn0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ)
Loop point from: Start to 1:29
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Soul Eater - Resonance
Link: http://youtu.be/fviG6uUH9a0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ (http://youtu.be/fviG6uUH9a0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ)
Loop point from: Start to 1:28
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Thanks so much for doing this. You the real MVP.
Quote from: Arik on March 06, 2015, 06:13:53 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a64786xk98lydhx/SmasherBZ.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/a64786xk98lydhx/SmasherBZ.zip)
Thank you so much! Very grateful. Any chance you are willing to do more songs? I just need 4 more done. Again thank you for taking your time to make these. :)
Of course, keep em coming.
New Song requests to turn into BRSTM files please.
Username: SmasherBZ
Song Name: Gurren Lagann Battle Song
Link: http://youtu.be/k0X5NClBzWc (http://youtu.be/k0X5NClBzWc)
Loop point from: 2:18 to 4:14
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Greatest Battle Music Of All Times To Glory
Link: http://youtu.be/NqLiZZxbp0Y (http://youtu.be/NqLiZZxbp0Y)
Loop point from: Start to 4:06
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Smooth Criminal
Link: http://youtu.be/CBrWNbjw3RA (http://youtu.be/CBrWNbjw3RA)
Loop point from: 0:10 to 3:45
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Final Getsuga
Link: http://youtu.be/_KSMyGwOsLo (http://youtu.be/_KSMyGwOsLo)
Loop point from: Start to 3:50
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Shingeki no Kyojin Opening 2
Link: http://youtu.be/2IazvA6R0pY (http://youtu.be/2IazvA6R0pY)
Loop point from: 0:13 to end
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Thank you so much for doing more song request! You're amazing!!! :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgpzqqVOZiY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92p3_aWwvpM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKx2_4JJWQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6V16cjORE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd0_5X-LAY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKx2_4JJWQ
Quote from: Arik on March 06, 2015, 09:31:28 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vbjte4p1m1s9m0f/SmasherBZ.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vbjte4p1m1s9m0f/SmasherBZ.zip)
Thank you so much man. This means a lot. You just made my Spring Break. :D
Could you please loop this one? https://youtu.be/_MwxrZL7V0k
EDIT: Request was taken
Can still do another request for ya. If anyone has any songs for me to try, throw me a link or few.
Then could you please try to loop the Xenoblade Chronicles X Main Theme ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkNXgG2QxA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkNXgG2QxA)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7u8ayCqS5g
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J158Wig2n1w
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irp6-QJz8V4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xDyRYJr6Y
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gubw1UQZQOU
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on April 08, 2015, 04:20:41 PM
Then could you please try to loop the Xenoblade Chronicles X Main Theme ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkNXgG2QxA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkNXgG2QxA)
Quote from: smashyfan on April 08, 2015, 04:39:22 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7u8ayCqS5g (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7u8ayCqS5g)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J158Wig2n1w (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J158Wig2n1w)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irp6-QJz8V4 (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irp6-QJz8V4)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xDyRYJr6Y (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xDyRYJr6Y)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gubw1UQZQOU (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gubw1UQZQOU)
I'm on it.
Post Merge: April 15, 2015, 06:12:33 AM
Thank you so much ! ;-)
Are you still taking requests?
Yes
This please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgDqGrcblA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgDqGrcblA)
Quote from: Roy935 on May 06, 2015, 08:41:16 PM
This please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgDqGrcblA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgDqGrcblA)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bzn8q7ggk243bk/Eight+Melodies+Remix+Orchestra+%28Earthbound%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bzn8q7ggk243bk/Eight+Melodies+Remix+Orchestra+%28Earthbound%29.brstm)
Really good loop! thank you! :D
Hi there ! ;-) I'd like to request another loop, could you please loop this one ? http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/darkpit.html (http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/darkpit.html)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on May 08, 2015, 08:17:18 PM
Hi there ! ;-) I'd like to request another loop, could you please loop this one ? http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/darkpit.html (http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/darkpit.html)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ch8mr98646vlp2l/Dark+Pit.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ch8mr98646vlp2l/Dark+Pit.brstm)
Azure Striker Gunvolt - Copen Battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn6RTDv-Vc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn6RTDv-Vc)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2015, 12:10:19 AM
Azure Striker Gunvolt - Copen Battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn6RTDv-Vc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn6RTDv-Vc)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xsvgwcl1i1339ms/Copen+Battle+%28Azure+Striker+Gunvolt%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xsvgwcl1i1339ms/Copen+Battle+%28Azure+Striker+Gunvolt%29.brstm)
it's brilliant! no longer do i have to look up that 10 minute extended video on youtube.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
it's brilliant! no longer do i have to look up that 10 minute extended video on youtube.
You're welcome
Can you do this last one please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mNVkMqanc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mNVkMqanc) thanks! :D
Quote from: Roy935 on May 15, 2015, 02:06:36 AM
Can you do this last one please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mNVkMqanc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mNVkMqanc) thanks! :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z8bzgslie2g30l/Super+Smash+Bros+Brawl+Theme+%28DJ+Bib+Techno+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z8bzgslie2g30l/Super+Smash+Bros+Brawl+Theme+%28DJ+Bib+Techno+Remix%29.brstm)
Could you make a loop for this one: https://youtube.com/devicesupport (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKY3scPIMd8#ws) Not sure if its possible though. Hopefully it is.
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 16, 2015, 11:29:54 AM
Could you make a loop for this one: https://youtube.com/devicesupport (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKY3scPIMd8#ws) Not sure if its possible though. Hopefully it is.
Anything is possible. Give me a day, Sorry about the late reply.
Hey Ridley, what song are you asking for? I'm only the Youtube Device Support video.
Quote from: Arik on May 18, 2015, 03:04:54 PM
Anything is possible. Give me a day, Sorry about the late reply.
Hey Ridley, what song are you asking for? I'm only the Youtube Device Support video.
Its fine.
What the--- Ok, i thought i copied right link. It must be this one: - If it will fail again, then its Dragonfood by OC Remixes.
EDIT: it failed again. I don't know why. I didn't even know of that page.
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 18, 2015, 05:59:54 PM
Its fine.
What the--- Ok, i thought i copied right link. It must be this one: - If it will fail again, then its Dragonfood by OC Remixes.
EDIT: it failed again. I don't know why. I didn't even know of that page.
What operating device are you using? Either way, I got the song already, had it looped for a while. It's a custom loop due to cutting the slow intro.
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on May 18, 2015, 10:52:14 PM
What operating device are you using? Either way, I got the song already, had it looped for a while. It's a custom loop due to cutting the slow intro.
Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zsfu9bsxaybbxdx/Dragonfood.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/zsfu9bsxaybbxdx/Dragonfood.brstm)
My PC.
Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBwCgBZG8M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBwCgBZG8M) Please?
Quote from: Roy935 on May 23, 2015, 07:51:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBwCgBZG8M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBwCgBZG8M) Please?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/isvoq1dcdh3g4u9/Smiles+and+Tears+Remix.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/isvoq1dcdh3g4u9/Smiles+and+Tears+Remix.brstm)
&
http://www.mediafire.com/download/05yqgtt9k20g51a/Cynthia+Battle+Theme+%28Arrangement%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/05yqgtt9k20g51a/Cynthia+Battle+Theme+%28Arrangement%29.brstm)
last 3 xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhPjh2pKvo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhPjh2pKvo) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikUKufNRIw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikUKufNRIw)
Just a quick note to people who request songs and I give the download links, make sure to leave a reply saying you downloaded it so I know when to delete them.
Post Merge: May 24, 2015, 05:48:44 AM
Quote from: Roy935 on May 24, 2015, 12:08:10 AM
last 3 xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhPjh2pKvo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhPjh2pKvo) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikUKufNRIw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikUKufNRIw)
Thank you! and I've downloaded the last links.
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:
https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc
https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA
https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs
https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY
I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.
Quote from: Try4se on May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:
https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc
https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA
https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs
https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY
I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.
No problem, I'm on the go. ;)
Post Merge: May 26, 2015, 10:56:24 PM
Quote from: Try4se on May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:
https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc (https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc)
https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8 (https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8)
https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA (https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA)
https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs (https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs)
https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY (https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY)
I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mhmz26mxbhfcqem/Try4seBRSTM.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/mhmz26mxbhfcqem/Try4seBRSTM.rar)
Oh that was fast, thank you. Downloaded
Quote from: Try4se on May 27, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
Oh that was fast, thank you. Downloaded
\m/ Rock on.
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
---
apologies for the big load.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 PM
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
---
apologies for the big load.
I got you covered
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 PM
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
---
apologies for the big load.
each is absolutely perfect. thanks a [censored] ton
Can you please loop the Splatoon Final Boss Theme ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCE2DNzq4o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCE2DNzq4o)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on June 10, 2015, 01:48:07 PM
Can you please loop the Splatoon Final Boss Theme ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCE2DNzq4o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCE2DNzq4o)
Don't hate me... but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-QU-Mdpxo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-QU-Mdpxo) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QlJ-eam70 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QlJ-eam70) please? :/
Quote from: Roy935 on June 12, 2015, 01:15:25 AM
Don't hate me... but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-QU-Mdpxo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-QU-Mdpxo) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QlJ-eam70 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QlJ-eam70) please? :/
Why would I hate you? I'm getting on it now.
Ok, and because most people hate that game. :p
Uh...ok? thanks.
Thank you ! ;-)
Hi! Can you convert this song in a looped BRSTM please?:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nana-anna-inspi-nana-black-stones-rose-192kbps.2006.06.28-/01-rose.mp3 (http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nana-anna-inspi-nana-black-stones-rose-192kbps.2006.06.28-/01-rose.mp3) (It is not a Youtube link, sorry :S)
Thank in advance!
Quote from: AlePoke34 on June 21, 2015, 01:13:17 PM
Hi! Can you convert this song in a looped BRSTM please?:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nana-anna-inspi-nana-black-stones-rose-192kbps.2006.06.28-/01-rose.mp3 (http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nana-anna-inspi-nana-black-stones-rose-192kbps.2006.06.28-/01-rose.mp3) (It is not a Youtube link, sorry :S)
Thank in advance!
You did a GREAT job with the song. Thanks!
https://youtu.be/UJGkJ_HSKaI and https://youtu.be/JVefrSVD4BE please?
Quote from: Roy935 on June 22, 2015, 03:41:56 AM
https://youtu.be/UJGkJ_HSKaI (https://youtu.be/UJGkJ_HSKaI) and https://youtu.be/JVefrSVD4BE (https://youtu.be/JVefrSVD4BE) please?
Thank you! :D
Open Your Heart (Orchestral Mix) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r5kju8bf7emf5r4 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r5kju8bf7emf5r4)
Broken (Shadow the Hedgehog unused song) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBucnkjd6k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBucnkjd6k)
i did have another... but i forgot what it was
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 26, 2015, 01:54:21 AM
Open Your Heart (Orchestral Mix) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r5kju8bf7emf5r4 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r5kju8bf7emf5r4)
Broken (Shadow the Hedgehog unused song) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBucnkjd6k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBucnkjd6k)
i did have another... but i forgot what it was
Could you make these song into brstms?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA) (Hold on to You- Natewantstobattle) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzUq3ZeXec (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzUq3ZeXec) (One for all, All for one -Monster Cat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy68No-L6Pg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy68No-L6Pg) ( Top of the world -Monster Cat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDiJiGuUeBo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDiJiGuUeBo) (Swamp THing - Monster Cat)
and Revenge by CaptainSparklez (cant find it)
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on June 26, 2015, 07:22:13 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/saozcl7nxxa8u00/Bad+Box+Art+Mega+Man+BRSTM.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/saozcl7nxxa8u00/Bad+Box+Art+Mega+Man+BRSTM.rar)
fantastic. well done
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on June 26, 2015, 04:50:43 PM
Could you make these song into brstms?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA) (Hold on to You- Natewantstobattle) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzUq3ZeXec (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzUq3ZeXec) (One for all, All for one -Monster Cat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy68No-L6Pg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy68No-L6Pg) ( Top of the world -Monster Cat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDiJiGuUeBo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDiJiGuUeBo) (Swamp THing - Monster Cat)
and Revenge by CaptainSparklez (cant find it)
I have a few more requests for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHDgMpD-8Y (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHDgMpD-8Y) (All these mobs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOeY-yC_lI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOeY-yC_lI) (One More Fright)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3v-X9Fzkc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3v-X9Fzkc) (Revenge Remixed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMJnTBZfeE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMJnTBZfeE) (Ill make some Cake)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ1nXHcH3Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ1nXHcH3Q) (get off my block)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRyF3n0iWpE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRyF3n0iWpE) (Eclipse)
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on July 01, 2015, 09:35:49 PM
I have a few more requests for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHDgMpD-8Y (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHDgMpD-8Y) (All these mobs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOeY-yC_lI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOeY-yC_lI) (One More Fright)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3v-X9Fzkc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3v-X9Fzkc) (Revenge Remixed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMJnTBZfeE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMJnTBZfeE) (Ill make some Cake)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ1nXHcH3Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ1nXHcH3Q) (get off my block)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRyF3n0iWpE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRyF3n0iWpE) (Eclipse)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3yfpebh4fg3fvv/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3yfpebh4fg3fvv/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar)
https://youtu.be/feJCbzYgx7Q (https://youtu.be/feJCbzYgx7Q)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtEUDUM4lQg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtEUDUM4lQg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkbvl11X75o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkbvl11X75o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPWhsRZNXU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPWhsRZNXU)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0QziOtndEY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0QziOtndEY)
Please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_UD6byZDM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_UD6byZDM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRCxcuvYuI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRCxcuvYuI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so95StGYujw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so95StGYujw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RLDDly1tc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RLDDly1tc)
Last Ones, Promise
-
Hi there! I need some looping to be done again, will you please help me getting it right? That's an arrangement from Shovel Knight: https://youtu.be/LYKbfRWWxPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRwU1_rhz80 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRwU1_rhz80)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihqU8vw1vz8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihqU8vw1vz8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDkXBL_WBkQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDkXBL_WBkQ)
I guess last one will be pretty easy to loop. At least easier that other 2.
-
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on July 12, 2015, 06:03:14 PMhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/4v6us2dm6l1tq4h/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/4v6us2dm6l1tq4h/BRSTMRidley.rar)
Hope you're using these for your Ridley, I'd be honored.
Thanks and i am using those for him.
Thank you ;-)
CarnEvil - Haunted House
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-
brilliant. perfect loop
its not showing mine
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on July 20, 2015, 02:32:53 AM
its not showing mine
Are you kidding me? I thought you downloaded it. I'll redo em.
Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 03:40:27 PM
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on July 09, 2015, 06:55:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_UD6byZDM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_UD6byZDM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRCxcuvYuI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRCxcuvYuI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so95StGYujw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so95StGYujw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RLDDly1tc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RLDDly1tc)
Last Ones, Promise
Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkt5y5n2u0d550u/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkt5y5n2u0d550u/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar)
maybe this?...if its uh not too much to ask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFDpAC4jog (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFDpAC4jog)
i cant see mine
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on July 28, 2015, 03:41:08 AM
i cant see mine
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkt5y5n2u0d550u/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkt5y5n2u0d550u/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar) It works for me.
What can't you see?
Post Merge: July 28, 2015, 05:25:18 PM
Quote from: DarkDeity on July 26, 2015, 04:27:48 AM
maybe this?...if its uh not too much to ask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFDpAC4jog (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFDpAC4jog)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/co082u1spqt4v48/Hollow+Vergil+Remix+%28DmC+Devil+May+Cry%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/co082u1spqt4v48/Hollow+Vergil+Remix+%28DmC+Devil+May+Cry%29.brstm)
ok so the quality itself sounds great...except...when it gets halfway through the song it just goes...well...all staticy....I'll tell you what its for and what I did when i downloaded it just to check if it was something I did
Song going over:Final destination[the brawl version]
what I did:When I downloaded it I did so directly to my sd card
would that have caused a problem?
Quote from: DarkDeity on July 29, 2015, 03:51:19 AM
ok so the quality itself sounds great...except...when it gets halfway through the song it just goes...well...all staticy....I'll tell you what its for and what I did when i downloaded it just to check if it was something I did
Song going over:Final destination[the brawl version]
what I did:When I downloaded it I did so directly to my sd card
would that have caused a problem?
Did you overwrite a song that was used on the final destination instead of deleting it off your SD card? Also, did it sound that way on BrawlBox?
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on July 30, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
Did you overwrite a song that was used on the final destination instead of deleting it off your SD card? Also, did it sound that way on BrawlBox?
no I didnt overwrite any song
It sounded good in bbox as far as i could tell
also an added thing I should mention is im using project M 3.6beta
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Polygon Man
technically, this doesn't have a loop point, but right at the end, just before the music cuts out with the sound of a cymbal, could you loop it right back to the beginning?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 30, 2015, 06:37:58 PM
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Polygon Man
technically, this doesn't have a loop point, but right at the end, just before the music cuts out with the sound of a cymbal, could you loop it right back to the beginning?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lw046i6frsbc8g6/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/lw046i6frsbc8g6/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar)
I did two different ones for this one. You decide. :)
v1 is much better. thanks, man
Can I have this Guile Theme remix looped please ? (Supposed to go with anything) ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G9MU4wvTo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G9MU4wvTo)
https://youtu.be/HwxZWT30x3c (https://youtu.be/HwxZWT30x3c)
https://youtu.be/GX90dr8ldSw (https://youtu.be/GX90dr8ldSw)
https://youtu.be/BiCZO_5UTlo (https://youtu.be/BiCZO_5UTlo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHLLZVQfeHU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHLLZVQfeHU)
https://youtu.be/xhdNa3iy5rw (https://youtu.be/xhdNa3iy5rw) Please?
For Wolfy
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2zorzhto6tv702/Guile+Theme+%28SF+25th+Anniversary%29+-Epic+Rock+Cover-.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2zorzhto6tv702/Guile+Theme+%28SF+25th+Anniversary%29+-Epic+Rock+Cover-.brstm)
For Roy
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvw5o5d97r65167/BRSTMRoy935.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvw5o5d97r65167/BRSTMRoy935.rar)
BOTCH
Thank you so much, that's perfect (as always) ;-) Now can I ask for this SSF2 Remix please? https://youtu.be/wNuitoYQrJU
ok so after using many different songs made specifically for the songs im overwriting i have determined, at least with my console, with projecr M its not too fond of me overwriting those songs. not taht big a problem i can just use it over a different song, cause seriously the quality and the loop is great, its just my console decided it wanted to say "screw you". so yeah, again thanks for doing that request
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on August 16, 2015, 05:15:02 PM
Thank you so much, that's perfect (as always) ;-) Now can I ask for this SSF2 Remix please? https://youtu.be/wNuitoYQrJU (https://youtu.be/wNuitoYQrJU)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oofgmv1w19jthze/Super+Smash+Flash+2+Theme+%28Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/oofgmv1w19jthze/Super+Smash+Flash+2+Theme+%28Remix%29.brstm)
Thank you ;)
EDIT: Can I ask for one more loop please? https://soundcloud.com/retro_specter/splatoon-remix-splattack-inkling-remashed
Crash Twinsanity - The Evil Twins
(the one on the brstm site is an imperfect loop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE)
Crash 3 - Neo Cortex
(the one on the brstm site is not exactly the version I am looking for)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Y7k3eB2is (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Y7k3eB2is)
Crash Twinsanity - Totem God Tikimon
(please loop at 2:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiDCQJhdN4g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiDCQJhdN4g)
For Wolfy
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oi8n448opgziwfo/Splatoon+Remix+-+Splattack (http://www.mediafire.com/download/oi8n448opgziwfo/Splatoon+Remix+-+Splattack)!+%28Inkling+Remashed%29+%5Bv1.1%5D.brstm
For Bad Box Art
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7m4me35m76b3oq3/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7m4me35m76b3oq3/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar)
excellent job. thanks man
Excellent as usual! ;-) Can I also ask for this Squid Sisters theme remix please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8iMcqF4vs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8iMcqF4vs)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on August 25, 2015, 03:35:13 PM
Excellent as usual! ;-) Can I also ask for this Squid Sisters theme remix please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8iMcqF4vs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8iMcqF4vs)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bgh7tpche4daa9d/Splatoon+Final+Boss+REMIX.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bgh7tpche4daa9d/Splatoon+Final+Boss+REMIX.brstm)
Thank you ;-)
I know this is the 3rd time asking for this song, but this is a different version... that I happen to like better...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
as for one I haven't requested yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 01, 2015, 05:43:02 AM
I know this is the 3rd time asking for this song, but this is a different version... that I happen to like better...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
as for one I haven't requested yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cybqccmombkz901/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cybqccmombkz901/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar)
excellent as always. that had better be the last time i request that particular song. :P
The original theme is ok, but there's just something about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundfont that does it even more justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 12, 2015, 05:16:43 AM
The original theme is ok, but there's just something about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundfont that does it even more justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA)
i hate to complain, but there's a bit of an off-beat with the loop :/
would it be possible if you could fix it?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 12, 2015, 05:16:43 AM
The original theme is ok, but there's just something about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundfont that does it even more justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/krilznhc28bhfl2/Vs+Zinnia+%28Omega+Red-Alpha+Sapphire%29+%28RSE-FRLG+Soundfont%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/krilznhc28bhfl2/Vs+Zinnia+%28Omega+Red-Alpha+Sapphire%29+%28RSE-FRLG+Soundfont%29.brstm)
much better. thanks man
Hi there ! ;-) I'd now love to have some Mario Maker music now that the game is out so here are some remixes I'd like to hear in Smash Bros. :
SMB Ghost House: https://youtu.be/OsHV6VDOg9g
SMB Airship : https://youtu.be/thDsD6e02og
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on September 18, 2015, 03:21:07 PM
Hi there ! ;-) I'd now love to have some Mario Maker music now that the game is out so here are some remixes I'd like to hear in Smash Bros. :
SMB Ghost House: https://youtu.be/OsHV6VDOg9g (https://youtu.be/OsHV6VDOg9g)
SMB Airship : https://youtu.be/thDsD6e02og (https://youtu.be/thDsD6e02og)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww44otxm35cuamq/BRSTMWolfy76700.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww44otxm35cuamq/BRSTMWolfy76700.rar)
Thank you so much! ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVY8ZUiwrk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVY8ZUiwrk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQBKVjaXrY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQBKVjaXrY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBmIq8vIWs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBmIq8vIWs)
If one of them stays on quiet part in the beginning for too long, you can skip it like with Dragonfood.
Hi there! ;-) I'll need another loop, this time from Rivals of Aether (Dan Fornace), could you please loop it? https://youtu.be/SRp98ll5Lyc
apologies for adding to your work-load
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Awaken (loops at around 2:24)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM)
Azure Striker Gunvolt - Boss Battle (loops at around 0:52)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At7RZuNCbc4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At7RZuNCbc4)
For Bad Box Art Megaman: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3u5g9703dtymmo/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3u5g9703dtymmo/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar)
For Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v86fbq8y8e04v24/Rivals+of+Aether+%28ALPHA+OST+3%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v86fbq8y8e04v24/Rivals+of+Aether+%28ALPHA+OST+3%29.brstm)
For R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0rmou1o0ufhma7/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0rmou1o0ufhma7/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar)
(Sorry the link came out looking huge, it was the characters in your name that made it long :P )
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on September 23, 2015, 02:40:35 PM
For Bad Box Art Megaman: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3u5g9703dtymmo/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3u5g9703dtymmo/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar)
For Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v86fbq8y8e04v24/Rivals+of+Aether+%28ALPHA+OST+3%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v86fbq8y8e04v24/Rivals+of+Aether+%28ALPHA+OST+3%29.brstm)
For R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0rmou1o0ufhma7/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0rmou1o0ufhma7/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar)
(Sorry the link came out looking huge, it was the characters in your name that made it long :P )
thank and its not surprising.
nice job. good loops as always
Thanks man, you rock (as always)! ;-)
Azure Striker Gunvolt - The Collision of Thunderstorms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzwHtSn7HQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzwHtSn7HQ)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 04, 2015, 04:09:16 AM
Azure Striker Gunvolt - The Collision of Thunderstorms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzwHtSn7HQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzwHtSn7HQ)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65my5d2362yvmrc/Azure+Striker+Gunvolt+-+The+Collision+of+Thunderstorms.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/65my5d2362yvmrc/Azure+Striker+Gunvolt+-+The+Collision+of+Thunderstorms.brstm)
excellent
EDIT: actually, i did find an error. it's hard to describe (since I know not of every music term in the book), but I would compare the loop point in the vid to the one in brstm, as it loops too soon.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g81x7m9as8mnif6/The+Collision+of+Thunderstorms+%28Azure+Striker+Gunvolt%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/g81x7m9as8mnif6/The+Collision+of+Thunderstorms+%28Azure+Striker+Gunvolt%29.brstm)
perfection
EDIT:
well... got another song :/
ConkerBFDvsL&R - Sloprano - Final Movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--iV-ASbEo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--iV-ASbEo)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 10, 2015, 05:37:26 AM
perfection
EDIT:
well... got another song :/
ConkerBFDvsL&R - Sloprano - Final Movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--iV-ASbEo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--iV-ASbEo)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvdc7lshf5e2gt6/Sloprano_-_Final_Movement_%28ConkerBFDvsL%26R%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvdc7lshf5e2gt6/Sloprano_-_Final_Movement_%28ConkerBFDvsL%26R%29.brstm)
is beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgURQq6wRXM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgURQq6wRXM) (Strike Back)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZsWtfrRYo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZsWtfrRYo) (The Rock City Boy)
Would you mind taking out outros of the vids, i just want the songs
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on October 12, 2015, 03:48:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgURQq6wRXM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgURQq6wRXM) (Strike Back)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZsWtfrRYo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZsWtfrRYo) (The Rock City Boy)
Would you mind taking out outros of the vids, i just want the songs
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uuvuzaaz14x8c2w/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/uuvuzaaz14x8c2w/BRSTMZmubashir25.rar)
Te Inveniam (skip the calm Crateria part and go to 2nd part): ! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFR_BVzAM2g#)
One Who Gets In Our Way 8-bit: ! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvWoFBC0RDo#)
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on October 14, 2015, 10:14:36 AM
Te Inveniam (skip the calm Crateria part and go to 2nd part): ! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFR_BVzAM2g#)
One Who Gets In Our Way 8-bit: ! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvWoFBC0RDo#)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8p3x5inq0ju9q6r/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8p3x5inq0ju9q6r/BRSTMRidley.rar)
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on October 16, 2015, 05:06:56 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8p3x5inq0ju9q6r/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8p3x5inq0ju9q6r/BRSTMRidley.rar)
thank for teh loops
bye
hey so i got the song working after i switched over from the hackless method to the homebrew method for project m
if its not too much could you loop this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6zh-Jc0etg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6zh-Jc0etg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQy8bgaV5Y (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQy8bgaV5Y)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_J5kq387U (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_J5kq387U)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsgRhIhHf8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsgRhIhHf8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Q8pSDObCI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Q8pSDObCI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8UeDX66TY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8UeDX66TY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HjgQxpSe_c (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HjgQxpSe_c) Start: 0:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofK8Lsj_Y9U (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofK8Lsj_Y9U)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL_7KjIlX0s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL_7KjIlX0s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSu2y42030 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSu2y42030)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGEXi6RXSPA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGEXi6RXSPA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBVk4-gvcU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBVk4-gvcU)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKx2_4JJWQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKx2_4JJWQ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj10NBoDn_0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj10NBoDn_0)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd0_5X-LAY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd0_5X-LAY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-w7-u_vOK0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-w7-u_vOK0)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6V16cjORE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6V16cjORE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOp_v8Anu30 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOp_v8Anu30)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgpzqqVOZiY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgpzqqVOZiY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-mhGjWtLCg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-mhGjWtLCg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3uMO6W3O5M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3uMO6W3O5M)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfHPPrCLVM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfHPPrCLVM)
Quote from: DarkDeity on October 17, 2015, 04:13:14 AM
hey so i got the song working after i switched over from the hackless method to the homebrew method for project m
if its not too much could you loop this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI)
Hey, I got your song, but it was a pain to loop.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/995l3vlbaucc7th/Dirge+of+the+Fourteenth+%28Kingdom+Hearts+-+358-2+Days%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/995l3vlbaucc7th/Dirge+of+the+Fourteenth+%28Kingdom+Hearts+-+358-2+Days%29.brstm)
Post Merge: October 18, 2015, 04:43:26 AM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 03:28:42 AM
asking for a little much at a time, aren't we?
...no kidding...
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on October 18, 2015, 04:42:06 AM
Hey, I got your song, but it was a pain to loop.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/995l3vlbaucc7th/Dirge+of+the+Fourteenth+%28Kingdom+Hearts+-+358-2+Days%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/995l3vlbaucc7th/Dirge+of+the+Fourteenth+%28Kingdom+Hearts+-+358-2+Days%29.brstm)
Post Merge: October 18, 2015, 04:43:26 AM
...no kidding...
Sorry... v_v
Sly 3 - Dimitri's Greasy Sweet Remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg)
since this has no actual loop point, i actually have a suggestion on how this one can be done.
1. remove the startup delay
2. after Dimitri says "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?" towards the end, wait one or two beats, then loop right back to the beginning
Sorry about that
Quote from: DarkDeity on October 18, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
Sorry about that
You're cool
Quote from: smashyfan on October 18, 2015, 05:38:37 AM
Sorry... v_v
It's not your fault, just give me time :)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 06:01:35 AM
Sly 3 - Dimitri's Greasy Sweet Remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg)
since this has no actual loop point, i actually have a suggestion on how this one can be done.
1. remove the startup delay
2. after Dimitri says "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?" towards the end, wait one or two beats, then loop right back to the beginning
Where does the startup delay ends and find me where the loop points would be.
startup delay ends somewhere within the 0:01 point. when that's trimmed, just start straight from the [new] 0:00.
as for where to cut it off towards the end, somewhere in the 2:19 point, after he says, "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?".
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 11:32:53 PM
startup delay ends somewhere within the 0:01 point. when that's trimmed, just start straight from the [new] 0:00.
as for where to cut it off towards the end, somewhere in the 2:19 point, after he says, "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?".
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xugv3741sdkn5za/Dimitri's+Greasy+Sweet+Remix+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xugv3741sdkn5za/Dimitri's+Greasy+Sweet+Remix+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm)
it's... it's beautiful. thanks
hey um i went to download both of the songs i requested[cause my pc decided to autoformat my sd card for some reason. and the files got corrupted somehow on my pc] and it said that mediafire deleted them. could i get a reupload please?
Quote from: DarkDeity on October 26, 2015, 09:22:32 PM
hey um i went to download both of the songs i requested[cause my pc decided to autoformat my sd card for some reason. and the files got corrupted somehow on my pc] and it said that mediafire deleted them. could i get a reupload please?
Which ones??
dirge of the 14th and hollow vergil battle
Quote from: DarkDeity on October 28, 2015, 03:03:59 AM
dirge of the 14th and hollow vergil battle
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7x7q60s2cgl33xr/BRSTMDarkDeity.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7x7q60s2cgl33xr/BRSTMDarkDeity.rar)
There and I even improved the Dirge of the 14th loop :)
you sir, are. awesome!
Hi ! ;-) It's me again ! I'd like to ask you if you could seamlessly loop this track please ? https://youtu.be/WleddwU5K9o In Crusade it does not loop naturally but I want it to loop better, to be in par with my other custom music and official Brawl BRSTMs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFnKRNwtyI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFnKRNwtyI) / Xenoblade Chronicles (Rock Remix) - One Who Gets in Our Way
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on November 10, 2015, 04:34:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFnKRNwtyI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFnKRNwtyI) / Xenoblade Chronicles (Rock Remix) - One Who Gets in Our Way
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oje43zradh3flol/One+Who+Gets+In+Our+Way+%28Xenoblade+Chronicles%29+%28Rock+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/oje43zradh3flol/One+Who+Gets+In+Our+Way+%28Xenoblade+Chronicles%29+%28Rock+Remix%29.brstm)
i might have a difficult song for you soon, Hero. contemplating on whether I think you can handle making a loop of it or not.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 05:21:09 AM
i might have a difficult song for you soon, Hero. contemplating on whether I think you can handle making a loop of it or not.
What song is it?
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on November 11, 2015, 03:29:06 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oje43zradh3flol/One+Who+Gets+In+Our+Way+%28Xenoblade+Chronicles%29+%28Rock+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/oje43zradh3flol/One+Who+Gets+In+Our+Way+%28Xenoblade+Chronicles%29+%28Rock+Remix%29.brstm)
Thank.
Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on November 11, 2015, 06:29:26 AM
What song is it?
Pepsiman's Theme
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
someone else had the right idea of how it would loop, but they were noticeably off beat when doing so.
basically, before it gets to the repetition of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33, instead of letting it continue to do so, loop it straight back the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 0:16. what you could possibly do is merge a segment of the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33 with the one at 0:16.
the song may lose its glorious outro, but the rest of the song is amazing enough without it.
hope these instructions help.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 07:51:07 AM
Pepsiman's Theme
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
someone else had the right idea of how it would loop, but they were noticeably off beat when doing so.
basically, before it gets to the repetition of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33, instead of letting it continue to do so, loop it straight back the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 0:16. what you could possibly do is merge a segment of the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33 with the one at 0:16.
the song may lose its glorious outro, but the rest of the song is amazing enough without it.
hope these instructions help.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Wait a minute... Was I just forgotten ?
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on November 12, 2015, 02:44:06 PM
Wait a minute... Was I just forgotten ?
No, yours is done.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0hj86m0cxz55czq/Final+Destination+%28Super+Smash+Bros+Crusade%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0hj86m0cxz55czq/Final+Destination+%28Super+Smash+Bros+Crusade%29.brstm)
are you perhaps up to a second challenge then on top of the one Mega gave you? Ii had asked for this on a different forum i dunno how many months or even years ago, but i never got a respnse on to if it was even possible or not
Thank you sir ! ;-) That's just perfect, as usual !
OK guys, just so you know. I'll get to your requests soon. Connection here is a little wonky, so bare with me. They might be done by Saturday night or Sunday.
hey man, i only got time. do what yeh need
Quote from: DarkDeity on November 13, 2015, 08:11:59 AM
are you perhaps up to a second challenge then on top of the one Mega gave you? Ii had asked for this on a different forum i dunno how many months or even years ago, but i never got a respnse on to if it was even possible or not
What song is that?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 14, 2015, 12:07:05 AM
hey man, i only got time. do what yeh need
And the time is now...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xa4at4h27hullsu/Pepsiman.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xa4at4h27hullsu/Pepsiman.brstm)
... it's perfect. you even removed the unneeded intro
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 15, 2015, 05:49:47 AM
... it's perfect. you even removed the unneeded intro
But of course. I don't get why they put it in anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc)
it be this
Quote from: DarkDeity on November 16, 2015, 12:45:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc)
it be this
Challenge accepted!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lqj10vqdb111xdp/Light+of+the+Worlds+%28KH3+Final+Battle+Fan+Arrangement%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/lqj10vqdb111xdp/Light+of+the+Worlds+%28KH3+Final+Battle+Fan+Arrangement%29.brstm)
**NOTICE**
Requests will be up for one week before deletion.
Please be sure to check daily for your request links.
MAKE SURE TO NOTIFY ME THAT YOU DOWNLOADED IT BY SAYING THANKS.
I'm doing this because some requests were deleted before some people could download them.
Thanks again for all your cooperation and hope for more requests from y'all. :)
YOU sir...are amazing!
Hi there! I need a few loops done, could you please do them?
- Rocket League - Main Theme: https://mega.nz/#!CtB1WLIa!-Id7YVS1cNC6Cv131PrPR5VifUSsBebGUtPtuQokXBI (https://mega.nz/#!CtB1WLIa!-Id7YVS1cNC6Cv131PrPR5VifUSsBebGUtPtuQokXBI)
- GameXplain - Discussion Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWeNog4gAhw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWeNog4gAhw)
- Final Fantasy VII - Let The Battles Begin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_y3iPyV1eo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_y3iPyV1eo)
- Rocket League - Main Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tx9krw2k875vk2i/Rocket_League_Theme_Medley.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/tx9krw2k875vk2i/Rocket_League_Theme_Medley.brstm)
- GameXplain - Discussion Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jo2yemxdc48efj/Discussion_Theme_%28GameXplain%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jo2yemxdc48efj/Discussion_Theme_%28GameXplain%29.brstm)
- Final Fantasy VII - Let The Battles Begin: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7468efcez3427u7/Let_the_Battles_Begin%21_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7468efcez3427u7/Let_the_Battles_Begin%21_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29.brstm)
Perfect, as usual, except for one thing... That's not the version of the FFVII Battle Theme I wanted... (I should have been more precise maybe, but the link is here: https://youtu.be/W_y3iPyV1eo)
Nevertheless, that's still awsome ;)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on November 30, 2015, 06:04:14 AM
Perfect, as usual, except for one thing... That's not the version of the FFVII Battle Theme I wanted... (I should have been more precise maybe, but the link is here: https://youtu.be/W_y3iPyV1eo (https://youtu.be/W_y3iPyV1eo))
Nevertheless, that's still awsome ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/15fux1ftg1uefj2/Let+the+Battles+Begin (http://www.mediafire.com/download/15fux1ftg1uefj2/Let+the+Battles+Begin)!+%28Final+Fantasy+VII%29+%28Unofficial+Smash+4+Rendition%29.brstm
Perfect, just perfect ;-)
Uh hi, I'd like to request a victory theme of the first 6 seconds of this song for Luigi in my custom PM build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw) Thanks for doing this!
Quote from: thecoolguy27 on November 30, 2015, 10:21:28 PM
Uh hi, I'd like to request a victory theme of the first 6 seconds of this song for Luigi in my custom PM build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw) Thanks for doing this!
I found a version of your song that sounds like a victory theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysdtY2anhg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysdtY2anhg)
Hi again! Could you please loop this one for me too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDGag7eucKk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDGag7eucKk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoBC3jXJKs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoBC3jXJKs)
Please.
Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9x1oqd4a8rlglq4/Virtual+Tiger+-+Nintendo+E3+2015+%28Metal+Cover%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/9x1oqd4a8rlglq4/Virtual+Tiger+-+Nintendo+E3+2015+%28Metal+Cover%29.brstm)
Smash3Modder:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mlj2gd4x6lrg42z/Select+Your+Fighter+%28Mortal+Kombat+2+SNES%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/mlj2gd4x6lrg42z/Select+Your+Fighter+%28Mortal+Kombat+2+SNES%29.brstm)
Thank you ;-)
Sorry, I have one more request, can you please make a BRSTM loop for this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF522Q4k9t8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF522Q4k9t8) I need this in PM sooooooo badly!
Good evening, I would like to request the Smashified Golden Sun medley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqK3RLD_VtU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqK3RLD_VtU)
thecoolguy27:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f73l6crujfbtcjr/A+Secret+Course+%28Super+Mario+Sunshine%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/f73l6crujfbtcjr/A+Secret+Course+%28Super+Mario+Sunshine%29.brstm)
Galvatron:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7wai2prwkiignx/Golden+Sun+Medley.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7wai2prwkiignx/Golden+Sun+Medley.brstm)
Thanks!
Hi there ! ;-) I'm back looking for yet another loop, related to PM this time ;-) I'd like this remix to be looped, however without that 7-sec "twinkle" at the beginning please... https://soundcloud.com/seycara-orchestral/project-m-forever-a-tribute-to-project-m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuwXEmbwlFQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuwXEmbwlFQ)
The song from Kinect Sports now in Brawl!
Edit: I had to fix the link.
Can you do this song? RWBY Time to say Goodbye. http://youtu.be/RQXe22auYOw (http://youtu.be/RQXe22auYOw)
Hi. Can I get a brstm of the Youtube video of "Killer Instinct - City of Dawn (Maya's Theme) (FULLY EDITED)?
PLEASE?
Rai-Zikudo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm)
E-scope12:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm)
Russell_SSB:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm)
Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm)
Quote from: Shadow Warrior™ on December 14, 2015, 07:46:43 PM
Rai-Zikudo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm)
E-scope12:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm)
Russell_SSB:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm)
Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm)
Thank you! I have needing the song for a Banjo & Kazooie stage I had in mind. :D
Just as great as usual ;-) Thank you!
Quote from: Russell_SSB on December 14, 2015, 11:08:40 PM
Thank you! I have needing the song for a Banjo & Kazooie stage I had in mind. :D
Which one?
Quote from: Shadow Warrior™ on December 14, 2015, 07:46:43 PM
Rai-Zikudo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rd0l2rqa7js7wd1/Time+To+Say+Goodbye+%28RWBY+Volume+2%29.brstm)
E-scope12:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/am485jk46gz3at9/City+of+Dawn+%28Maya%29.brstm)
Russell_SSB:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx775zl5rd6lphd/Eyes+on+The+Prize+%28Kinect+Sports%29.brstm)
Wolfy76700:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulhhjb8pyyaw90j/Project+M+Forever+%28A+Tribute+To+Project+M%29.brstm)
Thank you. I really needed RWBY Time to say Goodbye.
Hi, can you please loop these songs for me? :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CGLcZpXbZs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CGLcZpXbZs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-gP36UyrrY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-gP36UyrrY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-KwFeNk2s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-KwFeNk2s)
(I would prefer if you looped the song above from 0:00 to 0:40)
Samyatang:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f4tfk9mjgjta7gl/Astral+Observatory+%28Majora's+Mask%29+%28Arrangement%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/f4tfk9mjgjta7gl/Astral+Observatory+%28Majora's+Mask%29+%28Arrangement%29.brstm)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a5jali3a496fcb/Potion+Shop+%28Ocarina+of+Time%29+%28Arrangement%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a5jali3a496fcb/Potion+Shop+%28Ocarina+of+Time%29+%28Arrangement%29.brstm)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vtlv4nx2i4iu6a5/Mysterious+Beautiful+Relaxing+Harp+Piece.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vtlv4nx2i4iu6a5/Mysterious+Beautiful+Relaxing+Harp+Piece.brstm)
Thank you so much! You're the best. ^-^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMgS04Umt0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMgS04Umt0)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RvDaw1o5c (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RvDaw1o5c)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHEHfexIV4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHEHfexIV4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBLgp5_smc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBLgp5_smc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNKu3-FdZdA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNKu3-FdZdA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCGzTCLWhXY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCGzTCLWhXY)
All in one zip, please.
been a while, but i have a brstm request from an anime series i once held dear to my heart, and am coming back to it as of recent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk)
instruction: right before they shout "Digimon" at the very end (3:16) , loop it straight back to the beginning.
fond memories of the season of Digimon is is from.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 25, 2015, 06:35:23 AM
been a while, but i have a brstm request from an anime series i once held dear to my heart, and am coming back to it as of recent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk)
instruction: right before they shout "Digimon" at the very end (3:16) , loop it straight back to the beginning.
fond memories of the season of Digimon is is from.
Dude, Hell Yeah! I love this theme! Frontier seemed underrated to me, such a good season!
I couldn't do your instructions because it didn't seem seamless, so I overlayered the intro on top of the 3:16 mark, and it worked better in my opinion.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8zyvrttw4r4zcq/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29+%28Full+Ver%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8zyvrttw4r4zcq/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29+%28Full+Ver%29.brstm)
And here, if you want, here's a short version I had at the time.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8eaxl0ch1aurdeg/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8eaxl0ch1aurdeg/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29.brstm)
tis indeed better loop. thanks
and YES, finally someone else likes the frontier season.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 26, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
tis indeed better loop. thanks
and YES, finally someone else likes the frontier season.
Of course, it was freaking awesome, especially when they become part of the Digimon.
It's pretty much my 2nd favorite of the Digimon series, behind the first two series which I consider one big saga through two series. :p
Hi again, Shadow Warrior, and Happy Holidays! Could you please loop this one? https://youtu.be/m-B4YpgtVvI
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on December 27, 2015, 06:32:27 PM
Hi again, Shadow Warrior, and Happy Holidays! Could you please loop this one? https://youtu.be/m-B4YpgtVvI (https://youtu.be/m-B4YpgtVvI)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nchz4iqgeaefrxm/Smooth+McGroove+Remixed+-+James+Landino+%E2%80%93+Melee+%28Smash+Bros+Remix%29+-+GameChops.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/nchz4iqgeaefrxm/Smooth+McGroove+Remixed+-+James+Landino+%E2%80%93+Melee+%28Smash+Bros+Remix%29+-+GameChops.brstm)
Don't forget the songs i requested.
Quote from: SubZero2 on December 27, 2015, 11:44:57 PM
Don't forget the songs i requested.
What songs? :p
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vwyeh51hy91n54t/BRSTMSubZero2.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vwyeh51hy91n54t/BRSTMSubZero2.rar)
Thanks.
Can you make Yoshi's slam and Ryu's theme louder?
Thank you so much ;-)
simple request this time (surprisingly not on the brstm site). also, please do keep the intro on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyoOcrRi0Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyoOcrRi0Q)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 04, 2016, 05:53:51 AM
simple request this time (surprisingly not on the brstm site). also, please do keep the intro on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyoOcrRi0Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyoOcrRi0Q)
Of course, happy to do this one!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2947929hwjt7l55/Nightmare+Battle+2+%28Nightmare+in+Dreamland%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2947929hwjt7l55/Nightmare+Battle+2+%28Nightmare+in+Dreamland%29.brstm)
Can you do he Tekken Revolution Song please
Tempest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbvpMmCqPY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbvpMmCqPY)
thanks, man
Quote from: ProjectEmeraldX on January 04, 2016, 08:17:00 PM
Can you do he Tekken Revolution Song please
Tempest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbvpMmCqPY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbvpMmCqPY)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4k51dab5i80a9m/Tempest+%28Tekken+Revolution%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4k51dab5i80a9m/Tempest+%28Tekken+Revolution%29.brstm)
Thank you
Hi again shadow warrior. Can you please loop this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hJOCQKOfo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hJOCQKOfo)
Quote from: thecoolguy27 on January 08, 2016, 07:27:50 AM
Hi again shadow warrior. Can you please loop this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hJOCQKOfo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hJOCQKOfo)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6wvrq16d9fqn5v7/Final+Battle+%28Super+Mario+Land+2%29+%28Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6wvrq16d9fqn5v7/Final+Battle+%28Super+Mario+Land+2%29+%28Remix%29.brstm)
Hi again! ;-) Could you please loop that song for me? https://youtu.be/rdVjAskQT9U (https://youtu.be/rdVjAskQT9U)
EDIT: I also have a challenge for you: Could you please loop the following song but scrap the 6-7 first seconds to have the starting beeps synced with the Announcer's 3-2-1-Go? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgfet3Be9nk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgfet3Be9nk) (Maybe with a fade-in effect...) You are allowed to skip the Greenhorn Forest part if it makes it easier to loop. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnhw6SMWFY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnhw6SMWFY)
This please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1Nyciq3aE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1Nyciq3aE)
one of the better tracks from Sly 1
Can you loop the Supre Smesh Bras songs, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpCwOc6dntE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpCwOc6dntE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4QEJWfBJMo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4QEJWfBJMo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17ImV6R76Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17ImV6R76Q)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dMtC6HrK4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dMtC6HrK4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogjzWMHvtI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogjzWMHvtI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeRy4M6hQow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeRy4M6hQow)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0QOWcb_Uo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0QOWcb_Uo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kioG_Aejg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kioG_Aejg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2QPf4AmYWw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2QPf4AmYWw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJ1DEI75C0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJ1DEI75C0)
Quote from: Vinci2000 on January 11, 2016, 11:27:06 AM
~SNIP~
Quote from: Shadow Warrior™ on February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM
Rules are 1 to 3 songs per person (Due to difficulties with some songs) and please be respectful when asking for a certain song. I will not do dubstep or pony songs. (Sorry, don't like both.)
it's so hard to make a loop.
i have a song to loop, but i've lost it. i'll found and write soon
You should loop this song, please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZohytxXdJI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZohytxXdJI)
Wolfy:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m2i2xi9esgfas7/Angry+Birds+%28Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m2i2xi9esgfas7/Angry+Birds+%28Remix%29.brstm)
&
http://www.mediafire.com/download/naxq1qkro2v2wvu/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/naxq1qkro2v2wvu/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm)
SubZero2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z402lx52srctvc6/Main+Menu+%28Ultimate+Mortal+Kombat+Trilogy%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/z402lx52srctvc6/Main+Menu+%28Ultimate+Mortal+Kombat+Trilogy%29.brstm)
BBA Megaman:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/99n23bqn570ky85/Bentley+Comes+Through+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/99n23bqn570ky85/Bentley+Comes+Through+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm)
And Vinci, be cool. I got all night to get your loops ready by tomorrow. :p
Post Merge: January 12, 2016, 10:15:25 PM
Vinci:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b1oeo32i2krboq/BRSTMVinci2000.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b1oeo32i2krboq/BRSTMVinci2000.rar)
Quote from: Shadow Warrior™ on January 12, 2016, 09:26:11 PM
Wolfy:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m2i2xi9esgfas7/Angry+Birds+%28Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m2i2xi9esgfas7/Angry+Birds+%28Remix%29.brstm)
&
http://www.mediafire.com/download/naxq1qkro2v2wvu/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/naxq1qkro2v2wvu/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm)
SubZero2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z402lx52srctvc6/Main+Menu+%28Ultimate+Mortal+Kombat+Trilogy%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/z402lx52srctvc6/Main+Menu+%28Ultimate+Mortal+Kombat+Trilogy%29.brstm)
BBA Megaman:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/99n23bqn570ky85/Bentley+Comes+Through+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/99n23bqn570ky85/Bentley+Comes+Through+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm)
And Vinci, be cool. I got all night to get your loops ready by tomorrow. :p
Post Merge: January 12, 2016, 10:15:25 PM
Vinci:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b1oeo32i2krboq/BRSTMVinci2000.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b1oeo32i2krboq/BRSTMVinci2000.rar)
Thanks. Really love how it sounds on the menu.
It's no problem, man.
I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?
nice job.
are you able to by chance make brstms of non vg and orchestreated tracks as in lyric'd songs?
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 13, 2016, 05:59:16 AM
I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?
Surely!
Quote from: DarkDeity on January 13, 2016, 09:01:43 AM
are you able to by chance make brstms of non vg and orchestreated tracks as in lyric'd songs?
Yeah, I never said I wouldn't.
Post Merge: January 13, 2016, 10:48:44 AM
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 13, 2016, 05:59:16 AM
I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?
Try this.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fava2c2a0mvz6ap/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fava2c2a0mvz6ap/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm)
Yeah that's way better. Thank you so much ! ;)
almost began pulling hair trying to get a link for this song, since i cant find the proper version on youtube. found one on soundcloud, but i saw no download option. i then took the link to keepvid, which accepts soundcloud links, and had to download it in an odd way. nonetheless, i finally obtained Aqua's Song from Fire Emblem Fates. the one on smashcustommusic is incomplete and has a bit of an offbeat loop, and i can be rather picky.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfufyv413v3gm90/Aqua%27s%20Song%20-%20Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20-%20Music%20Extended.mp3%20128%20kbps.mp3?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfufyv413v3gm90/Aqua%27s%20Song%20-%20Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20-%20Music%20Extended.mp3%20128%20kbps.mp3?dl=0)
loops to the beginning somewhere between 5:51 and 5:52
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 16, 2016, 12:42:14 AM
almost began pulling hair trying to get a link for this song, since i cant find the proper version on youtube. found one on soundcloud, but i saw no download option. i then took the link to keepvid, which accepts soundcloud links, and had to download it in an odd way. nonetheless, i finally obtained Aqua's Song from Fire Emblem Fates. the one on smashcustommusic is incomplete and has a bit of an offbeat loop, and i can be rather picky.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfufyv413v3gm90/Aqua%27s%20Song%20-%20Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20-%20Music%20Extended.mp3%20128%20kbps.mp3?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfufyv413v3gm90/Aqua%27s%20Song%20-%20Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20-%20Music%20Extended.mp3%20128%20kbps.mp3?dl=0)
loops to the beginning somewhere between 5:51 and 5:52
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug9j58q6x1rdpz8/Aqua's+Song+%28Fates%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug9j58q6x1rdpz8/Aqua's+Song+%28Fates%29.brstm)
thanks
EDIT: i hate being picky, but i did find a small flaw in the loop. i can hear a very small bit of the mp3's loop just before the brstm loop.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 18, 2016, 10:11:18 PM
thanks
EDIT: i hate being picky, but i did find a small flaw in the loop. i can hear a very small bit of the mp3's loop just before the brstm loop.
Is this better? Sorry about the delay.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n78wy9pwowg7eel/Aqua's+Song+%28Fire+Emblem+Fates%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/n78wy9pwowg7eel/Aqua's+Song+%28Fire+Emblem+Fates%29.brstm)
it's absolutely perfect, and i should be the one apologizing for being so nit-picky.
It's cool, man.
Can you do this song as brstm? http://youtu.be/S9ffdBVqNJ0 (http://youtu.be/S9ffdBVqNJ0)
Quote from: E-scope12 on January 24, 2016, 03:04:01 AM
Can you do this song as brstm? http://youtu.be/S9ffdBVqNJ0 (http://youtu.be/S9ffdBVqNJ0)
NO! ...Just kidding.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3gvg7n37yddbp76/First+Encounter+%28Beyond+-+Good+%26+Evil%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3gvg7n37yddbp76/First+Encounter+%28Beyond+-+Good+%26+Evil%29.brstm)
Loop this song, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3TWYtOcEw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3TWYtOcEw)
Quote from: Vinci2000 on January 28, 2016, 06:59:06 PM
Loop this song, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3TWYtOcEw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3TWYtOcEw)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5qw83q6j3akivn/Allstar+City+%5BSmashmouth+%2B+M83+Remix%5D.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5qw83q6j3akivn/Allstar+City+%5BSmashmouth+%2B+M83+Remix%5D.brstm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ)
not quite satisfied with the one on smashcustommusic; feels too fast-paced when compared to how it plays during the end of the fight.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 30, 2016, 02:12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ)
not quite satisfied with the one on smashcustommusic; feels too fast-paced when compared to how it plays during the end of the fight.
So loop it where exactly? Just to be sure
somewhere around 2:17 ; right back to the beginning.
it is a bit difficult to figure out with the repetition
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 31, 2016, 04:11:38 AM
somewhere around 2:17 ; right back to the beginning.
it is a bit difficult to figure out with the repetition
Don't worry, I got this
Please, loop this song.
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning
Quote from: Vinci2000 on February 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
Please, loop this song.
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning (https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning)
Did you even download your last one? If you did, tell me so I can delete it.
And for Box Art Mega Man:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f48k53pg6g8b1k/His+Theme+%28Slow+Build+Up%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f48k53pg6g8b1k/His+Theme+%28Slow+Build+Up%29.brstm)
the sound feels... so good.
thanks
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on February 03, 2016, 06:52:24 AM
Did you even download your last one? If you did, tell me so I can delete it.
And for Box Art Mega Man:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f48k53pg6g8b1k/His+Theme+%28Slow+Build+Up%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f48k53pg6g8b1k/His+Theme+%28Slow+Build+Up%29.brstm)
Yeah, i did download the last one, please delete it.
Quote from: Vinci2000 on February 03, 2016, 04:30:49 PM
Yeah, i did download the last one, please delete it.
Thanks, just a word of warning cause after a week I delete requests.
But for right now, I'm getting to yours quick. Be patient. :)
Post Merge: February 03, 2016, 06:48:33 PM
Quote from: Vinci2000 on February 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
Please, loop this song.
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning (https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5lpdaebl4ofl4c/Up+Til+The+Morning.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5lpdaebl4ofl4c/Up+Til+The+Morning.brstm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRR7yNemB4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRR7yNemB4)
Pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TkwK6rn4U (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TkwK6rn4U) please and thank you
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 03, 2016, 10:46:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRR7yNemB4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRR7yNemB4)
Pls.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/phbg52ftd6d1nv9/Character+Select+%28Battle+Plan+Mix%29+%28Mortal+Kombat+II+Arcade%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/phbg52ftd6d1nv9/Character+Select+%28Battle+Plan+Mix%29+%28Mortal+Kombat+II+Arcade%29.brstm)
Quote from: thecoolguy27 on February 04, 2016, 11:23:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TkwK6rn4U (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TkwK6rn4U) please and thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jflia9jmhmxvmex/King+of+the+Koopas+%28Paper+Mario%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/jflia9jmhmxvmex/King+of+the+Koopas+%28Paper+Mario%29.brstm)
Um, hello again. Do you think you could loop this song for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYg)
Thanks in advance. :D
Quote from: Samyatang on February 08, 2016, 11:11:00 PM
Um, hello again. Do you think you could loop this song for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYg)
Thanks in advance. :D
Here you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2v9zhphl9h4c5ag/Celtic+Music+-+Wild+Flower.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2v9zhphl9h4c5ag/Celtic+Music+-+Wild+Flower.brstm)
Hey Its Me Again Can you please Extend This song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpe2zborw0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpe2zborw0)
Quote from: ProjectEmeraldX on February 10, 2016, 05:13:00 AM
Hey Its Me Again Can you please Extend This song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpe2zborw0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpe2zborw0)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zpiszgan3gbatp3/Devil's+Cry+%28Shall+Never+Surrender%29+-+Devil+May+Cry+4+%28Original+Demo%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/zpiszgan3gbatp3/Devil's+Cry+%28Shall+Never+Surrender%29+-+Devil+May+Cry+4+%28Original+Demo%29.brstm)
i never thought id request a song from a FNAF game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
at 1:32, there is a very brief pause before it loops to the beginning. basically, remove that pause for a seamless loop.
Hi! It's me again with another loop request! Could you please do this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SjlVevRy38 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SjlVevRy38)
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vzod9bfoa74sxdi/Trainer_Battle_Theme_%28Pok%C3%A9mon_Epic%21%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vzod9bfoa74sxdi/Trainer_Battle_Theme_%28Pok%C3%A9mon_Epic%21%29.brstm)
BA Mega Man: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4iiqzvuoftp3ita/Stone_Cold_%5BFinal_Boss%5D_%28FNaF_World%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/4iiqzvuoftp3ita/Stone_Cold_%5BFinal_Boss%5D_%28FNaF_World%29.brstm)
thanks
Thank you so much ! ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc4P1UR1Fro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc4P1UR1Fro)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MX2FpWilTI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MX2FpWilTI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSL7naH-8A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSL7naH-8A)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPtqyxd-Tvs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPtqyxd-Tvs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_r0oH60PJs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_r0oH60PJs)
All in one zip file, please.
Hey Man Sorry To Bother You But Can You Extend These 2 Songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYKJWaSqxA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYKJWaSqxA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOfSPKzXg3g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOfSPKzXg3g)
SubZero: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x85muate8q1xlgs/BRSTMSubZero2.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x85muate8q1xlgs/BRSTMSubZero2.rar)
EmeraldX: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cdamccjax56qg9i/BRSTMProjectEmeraldX.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cdamccjax56qg9i/BRSTMProjectEmeraldX.rar)
Thanks man!
Thank you.
Hi again ! ;-) This time arround I'd like some Undertale music looped, so could you please do this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKY-WqWfRc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKY-WqWfRc)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on February 16, 2016, 05:58:26 PM
Hi again ! ;-) This time arround I'd like some Undertale music looped, so could you please do this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKY-WqWfRc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKY-WqWfRc)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/62g6yjbgt73g3i5/Death_By_Glamour_%28Undertale%29_%28Cover%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/62g6yjbgt73g3i5/Death_By_Glamour_%28Undertale%29_%28Cover%29.brstm)
Thank you so much :-)
EDIT: After listening to it, the loop sounds weird, as if it looped too soon (Maybe a few milliseconds off). Could you please redo it ?
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on February 17, 2016, 06:28:05 PM
Thank you so much :-)
EDIT: After listening to it, the loop sounds weird, as if it looped too soon (Maybe a few milliseconds off). Could you please redo it ?
*Sigh*
But here's the redo :) -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/om4gfec3ozcz6h8/Death_by_Glamour_%28Cover%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/om4gfec3ozcz6h8/Death_by_Glamour_%28Cover%29.brstm)
I have some requests:
SSF2 Mirror Chamber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcI4qfb3Zw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcI4qfb3Zw)
Smashified Bomberman Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QLVjpEohE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QLVjpEohE)
Smashified Inkling Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eraZUUjwIE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eraZUUjwIE)
and Smashified Krystal Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXekN2k-_A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXekN2k-_A)
If they could all be in one zip file that would be nice.
OK thank you ! ;-)
Quote from: Galvatron on February 18, 2016, 12:03:19 AM
I have some requests:
SSF2 Mirror Chamber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcI4qfb3Zw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcI4qfb3Zw)
Smashified Bomberman Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QLVjpEohE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QLVjpEohE)
Smashified Inkling Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eraZUUjwIE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eraZUUjwIE)
and Smashified Krystal Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXekN2k-_A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXekN2k-_A)
If they could all be in one zip file that would be nice.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/81l3353l14b1hwd/BRSTMGalvatron.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/81l3353l14b1hwd/BRSTMGalvatron.rar)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on February 18, 2016, 09:08:30 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/81l3353l14b1hwd/BRSTMGalvatron.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/81l3353l14b1hwd/BRSTMGalvatron.rar)
Thanks so much!
Here is one I want for Flat Zone 2 for a stage in have in mind called Flat Zone 3 (one that may look like Manhole).
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjX1_tfYZT8#)
I would like it looped, please.
Quote from: Russell_SSB on February 21, 2016, 10:10:48 PM
Here is one I want for Flat Zone 2 for a stage in have in mind called Flat Zone 3 (one that may look like Manhole).
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjX1_tfYZT8#)
I would like it looped, please.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiesoo844xpa84s/Flat_Zone_Infinity_%28Game_%26_Watch_Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiesoo844xpa84s/Flat_Zone_Infinity_%28Game_%26_Watch_Remix%29.brstm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNU93mW06A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNU93mW06A)
The loop is about 1:18, thanks!
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on February 22, 2016, 08:30:07 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiesoo844xpa84s/Flat_Zone_Infinity_%28Game_%26_Watch_Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiesoo844xpa84s/Flat_Zone_Infinity_%28Game_%26_Watch_Remix%29.brstm)
Thanks. :)
Quote from: Lunoz on February 22, 2016, 10:06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNU93mW06A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNU93mW06A)
The loop is about 1:18, thanks!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/78oc0fpq35d9bv0/Ashley%27s_Halloween_%28Halloween_Dream%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/78oc0fpq35d9bv0/Ashley%27s_Halloween_%28Halloween_Dream%29.brstm)
Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFTGWbAGp0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFTGWbAGp0)
A few things:
1. Remove the moment of silence from the beginning.
2. For the loop point, merge the flute segment at 5:07 with the one at 2:28
i have good plans for this song
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 24, 2016, 05:57:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFTGWbAGp0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFTGWbAGp0)
A few things:
1. Remove the moment of silence from the beginning.
2. For the loop point, merge the flute segment at 5:07 with the one at 2:28
i have good plans for this song
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rouh3cw8f2h7cb9/Targitzan+Battle+%28Banjo-Tooie%29+%28Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rouh3cw8f2h7cb9/Targitzan+Battle+%28Banjo-Tooie%29+%28Remix%29.brstm)
thanks
Can you loop this song please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MmLhOnZwFs&list=PLvNp0Boas722j11QP6WB3oqhFfM1krqr_&index=13 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MmLhOnZwFs&list=PLvNp0Boas722j11QP6WB3oqhFfM1krqr_&index=13)
Quote from: ProjectEmeraldX on February 27, 2016, 07:53:29 PM
Can you loop this song please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MmLhOnZwFs&list=PLvNp0Boas722j11QP6WB3oqhFfM1krqr_&index=13 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MmLhOnZwFs&list=PLvNp0Boas722j11QP6WB3oqhFfM1krqr_&index=13)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4pmcn0rgg8p32v6/Stand+on+the+Edge+%28Dengeki+Bunko+Fighting+Climax%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/4pmcn0rgg8p32v6/Stand+on+the+Edge+%28Dengeki+Bunko+Fighting+Climax%29.brstm)
Thank you
Post Merge: February 28, 2016, 09:12:38 AM
Can you loop this other song please.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh362wuyzn0dcd0/DAGames%20-%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%28I%20STAY%20DETERMINED%29%20LYRIC%20VIDEO%20%28mp3cut.net%29.mp3?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh362wuyzn0dcd0/DAGames%20-%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%28I%20STAY%20DETERMINED%29%20LYRIC%20VIDEO%20%28mp3cut.net%29.mp3?dl=0)
Quote from: ProjectEmeraldX on February 28, 2016, 06:19:03 AM
Thank you
Post Merge: February 28, 2016, 09:12:38 AM
Can you loop this other song please.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh362wuyzn0dcd0/DAGames%20-%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%28I%20STAY%20DETERMINED%29%20LYRIC%20VIDEO%20%28mp3cut.net%29.mp3?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh362wuyzn0dcd0/DAGames%20-%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%28I%20STAY%20DETERMINED%29%20LYRIC%20VIDEO%20%28mp3cut.net%29.mp3?dl=0)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgslofes3x5pu98/I+Stay+Determined+%28Undertale%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgslofes3x5pu98/I+Stay+Determined+%28Undertale%29.brstm)
thank you verry much'
i really hate to do more than 3 requests, but i need these for an event at my college:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
my colleagues needed looping music, and they decided to request music that wasnt already on hand.
the event isn't until Tuesday, so i dont need these until Tuesday at 1AM CST.
thanks in advance, man.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 04, 2016, 07:08:34 AM
i really hate to do more than 3 requests, but i need these for an event at my college:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
my colleagues needed looping music, and they decided to request music that wasnt already on hand.
the event isn't until Tuesday, so i dont need these until Tuesday at 1AM CST.
thanks in advance, man.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dhlhupr54al55c/BRSTMBadBoxArtMegaman.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dhlhupr54al55c/BRSTMBadBoxArtMegaman.rar)
Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Holy Orders (Be Just or Be De...: http://youtu.be/rGetImTgyFA (http://youtu.be/rGetImTgyFA)
Black mages Final fantasy III last battle: http://youtu.be/-erhhXpUvEA (http://youtu.be/-erhhXpUvEA)
Final Fantasy VII - The Birth Of A God (Sephiroth...: http://youtu.be/3tQUexYgU1c (http://youtu.be/3tQUexYgU1c)
Thank you ahead of time!
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on March 04, 2016, 10:37:06 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dhlhupr54al55c/BRSTMBadBoxArtMegaman.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dhlhupr54al55c/BRSTMBadBoxArtMegaman.rar)
very much appreciated. i will likely not do such a ridiculous amount of songs in the near future.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 04, 2016, 06:14:00 PM
very much appreciated. i will likely not do such a ridiculous amount of songs in the near future.
It's cool :)
Quote from: souphard on March 04, 2016, 03:19:41 PM
Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Holy Orders (Be Just or Be De...: http://youtu.be/rGetImTgyFA (http://youtu.be/rGetImTgyFA)
Black mages Final fantasy III last battle: http://youtu.be/-erhhXpUvEA (http://youtu.be/-erhhXpUvEA)
Final Fantasy VII - The Birth Of A God (Sephiroth...: http://youtu.be/3tQUexYgU1c (http://youtu.be/3tQUexYgU1c)
Thank you ahead of time!
http://download1483.mediafire.com/vkzcalp2e7sg/83dqsidfjv5pjg9/BRSTMsouphard.rar (http://download1483.mediafire.com/vkzcalp2e7sg/83dqsidfjv5pjg9/BRSTMsouphard.rar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI)
loops at around 2:35
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 08, 2016, 03:57:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI)
loops at around 2:35
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew9acc9glau03qk/Alexander+-+The+Manipulator's+Theme+%28Final+Fantasy+XIV%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew9acc9glau03qk/Alexander+-+The+Manipulator's+Theme+%28Final+Fantasy+XIV%29.brstm)
thanks, man
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on March 07, 2016, 08:12:07 AM
http://download1483.mediafire.com/vkzcalp2e7sg/83dqsidfjv5pjg9/BRSTMsouphard.rar (http://download1483.mediafire.com/vkzcalp2e7sg/83dqsidfjv5pjg9/BRSTMsouphard.rar)
the download link is broken;_;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14hE4q0xU8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14hE4q0xU8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1WMoOUNs8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1WMoOUNs8) (skip the intro, if that isn't too much.)
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYY5Ho16EE0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYY5Ho16EE0) please?
Quote from: souphard on March 10, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
the download link is broken;_;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3g624wa96ya2n9l/BRSTMsouphard.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3g624wa96ya2n9l/BRSTMsouphard.rar)
Post Merge: March 10, 2016, 08:09:54 PM
Quote from: Roy935 on March 10, 2016, 06:55:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14hE4q0xU8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14hE4q0xU8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1WMoOUNs8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1WMoOUNs8) (skip the intro, if that isn't too much.)
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYY5Ho16EE0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYY5Ho16EE0) please?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/002e1q1ko521290/BRSTMRoy935.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/002e1q1ko521290/BRSTMRoy935.rar)
Roy935 and Souphard, you both have 2 days to claim your brstms before deletion.
I need a notification that you downloaded them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYu_AUBO698 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYu_AUBO698)
Roy935 and Souphard, you both have till midnight to claim your brstms before deletion.
I need a notification that you downloaded them.
Also, SubZero, yours is up: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l8pir8s1bmwquy/Let_The_Battles_Begin%21_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29_%28Orchestral%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l8pir8s1bmwquy/Let_The_Battles_Begin%21_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29_%28Orchestral%29.brstm)
Thanks mang
Hi there ! I'm back with a day one request, could you please make a BRSTM out of Pokken Tournament's Main Theme ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHQtTLp1vw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHQtTLp1vw)
I have downloaded them. Thank you!! Sorry for not responding.
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on March 18, 2016, 12:25:33 PM
Hi there ! I'm back with a day one request, could you please make a BRSTM out of Pokken Tournament's Main Theme ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHQtTLp1vw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHQtTLp1vw)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/knv64q0o1odc8sm/Tellur_Town_%28Pokken_Tournament%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/knv64q0o1odc8sm/Tellur_Town_%28Pokken_Tournament%29.brstm)
And also, thanks Roy.
Thank you so much ;-)
Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y98xrprqg4fu7m7/MandoPony%20-%20Chara%20%E2%96%BA%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%5BGenocide%5D.mp3?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y98xrprqg4fu7m7/MandoPony%20-%20Chara%20%E2%96%BA%20UNDERTALE%20SONG%20%5BGenocide%5D.mp3?dl=0)
OC ReMix Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Ganonize" (only the more...active part somewhere after 2 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovi1_HMNvo4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovi1_HMNvo4)
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle Theme (only final version is needed, somewhere after 4:16):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1bRg6GTDk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1bRg6GTDk)
Majora's Mask (Dark Orchestral Remix):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuNVZHjottU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuNVZHjottU)
Ridley: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t265129b277yle5/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t265129b277yle5/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar)
ProjectXBros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0dxcb43gg4nwff6/MandoPony+-+Chara+%E2%96%BA+UNDERTALE+SONG+ (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0dxcb43gg4nwff6/MandoPony+-+Chara+%E2%96%BA+UNDERTALE+SONG+)[Genocide].brstm
Thank You Smash Warrior.
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on March 20, 2016, 05:48:52 AM
Ridley: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t265129b277yle5/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t265129b277yle5/BRSTMR%CC%A2i%D2%89%CC%9B%CD%9C%CC%B4d%CC%95%CC%B7%D2%89%CC%B4l%CD%A0%CD%A1%CC%A8%CC%A7e%CD%A0%CD%98%CD%9Cy%CD%A1%CD%A0%CC%B4%CC%B6%CD%9E.rar)
ProjectXBros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0dxcb43gg4nwff6/MandoPony+-+Chara+%E2%96%BA+UNDERTALE+SONG+ (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0dxcb43gg4nwff6/MandoPony+-+Chara+%E2%96%BA+UNDERTALE+SONG+)[Genocide].brstm
Thank you.
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmagOl8cI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmagOl8cI)
Make this start at 00:28.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXOJr2SpaA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXOJr2SpaA)
Quote from: SubZero2 on March 24, 2016, 12:53:22 AM
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmagOl8cI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmagOl8cI)
Make this start at 00:28.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXOJr2SpaA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXOJr2SpaA)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/27yvv3mb2ruj843/BRSTMSubZero2.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/27yvv3mb2ruj843/BRSTMSubZero2.rar)
Thanks!
1.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5dnAhyYXw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5dnAhyYXw)
2.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc)
3.-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S1NmtWDVYk
Quote from: Aldolies on March 31, 2016, 08:42:36 PM
1.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5dnAhyYXw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5dnAhyYXw)
2.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc)
3.-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S1NmtWDVYk
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4lf0ig2mj7tlda/BRSTMAldolies.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4lf0ig2mj7tlda/BRSTMAldolies.rar)
Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)
lol jk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62mEMSGVXc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62mEMSGVXc)
I want this looped please.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lunoz: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9vwr32c2av9pcq/BRSTMLunoz.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9vwr32c2av9pcq/BRSTMLunoz.rar)
SubZero: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gnjsk7ncbp8pdb9/S-Tier_%28Super_Smash_Bros._Melee%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gnjsk7ncbp8pdb9/S-Tier_%28Super_Smash_Bros._Melee%29.brstm)
Thank you!
thanks
Loop this song, please
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/mega-man-bass-theme-part-2
Quote from: Vinci2000 on April 09, 2016, 01:23:33 PM
Loop this song, please
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/mega-man-bass-theme-part-2 (https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/mega-man-bass-theme-part-2)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbk12d07err23ca/Mega_Man_Bass_Theme_part_2.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbk12d07err23ca/Mega_Man_Bass_Theme_part_2.brstm)
Can you please loop this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ebowVjk80 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ebowVjk80)
Thank you.
Quote from: Niar_Himself on April 12, 2016, 03:26:22 PM
Can you please loop this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ebowVjk80 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ebowVjk80)
Thank you.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbbzilp75bdir7y/Raindrops_-_Greening.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbbzilp75bdir7y/Raindrops_-_Greening.brstm)
That was fast. Nice job.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrukm9X7pFY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrukm9X7pFY)
they have the regular soundtrack on the brstm site, but i feel this version has a more epic feel to it.
just cut the intro and you're golden (real music starts at 0:20)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 22, 2016, 04:26:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrukm9X7pFY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrukm9X7pFY)
they have the regular soundtrack on the brstm site, but i feel this version has a more epic feel to it.
just cut the intro and you're golden (real music starts at 0:20)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak3pn38726vyqf3/Death_By_Glamour_%28In_Game_Ver%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak3pn38726vyqf3/Death_By_Glamour_%28In_Game_Ver%29.brstm)
downloaded and accepted.
much appreciated.
can you extend this song please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pYEomTTdU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pYEomTTdU)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on April 24, 2016, 11:15:41 PM
can you extend this song please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pYEomTTdU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pYEomTTdU)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pax4t097xb4glxl/Match_BGM_1_%28WWF_No_Mercy%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/pax4t097xb4glxl/Match_BGM_1_%28WWF_No_Mercy%29.brstm)
Thank You Very Much
request:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZSwACv7hU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZSwACv7hU)
Quote from: Galvatron on April 25, 2016, 11:00:20 PM
request:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZSwACv7hU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZSwACv7hU)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6bi3iyg3n7onh2/Masked_Man_Smashified_Theme_%28Strong_One_Remix%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6bi3iyg3n7onh2/Masked_Man_Smashified_Theme_%28Strong_One_Remix%29.brstm)
Loop this song, please
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/trap-monster-by-d-bo
Could you loop these songs?
Giygas Theme (Unused) - Mother 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZkN7uSZfk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZkN7uSZfk)
Thunderclash - Dark Lord Bowser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcC7JqhIOak (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcC7JqhIOak)
hello can you loop these songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21UNUo7Wn8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21UNUo7Wn8) Jenny-Battle against a true hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piY73IkDJSw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piY73IkDJSw) Jenny Lost in all thoughts alone
Hi there! ;-) I'm back to ask for another loop : Could you please loop the Chokagi version of the Squid Sisters song? (At about 20min in this video: https://youtu.be/jOtjUG5PXlE)
Wooooooo, holy smokes, great requests everyone!
This was a lot to get through, but I got em.
Ridley: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar)
ProjectXBros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar)
Vinci: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7n0ly1nnprnts3/Trap_Monster_By_D-BO.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7n0ly1nnprnts3/Trap_Monster_By_D-BO.brstm)
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkkuqea0jqm3fd4/Squid_Sisters_%28Splatoon%29_%28Chokaigi_2016%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkkuqea0jqm3fd4/Squid_Sisters_%28Splatoon%29_%28Chokaigi_2016%29.brstm)
Thank you man youre awesome
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on May 01, 2016, 03:52:51 AM
Wooooooo, holy smokes, great requests everyone!
This was a lot to get through, but I got em.
Ridley: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar)
ProjectXBros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n57qccz844n8h/BRSTMRidley.rar)
Vinci: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7n0ly1nnprnts3/Trap_Monster_By_D-BO.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7n0ly1nnprnts3/Trap_Monster_By_D-BO.brstm)
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkkuqea0jqm3fd4/Squid_Sisters_%28Splatoon%29_%28Chokaigi_2016%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkkuqea0jqm3fd4/Squid_Sisters_%28Splatoon%29_%28Chokaigi_2016%29.brstm)
Thanks again.
my music isnt in it
Great loop! :) I might ask for an alternate version that has the guitar solo that comes later in the song in the future but that loop is perfect, as usual! Thank you so much! :)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 01, 2016, 09:13:23 AM
my music isnt in it
That has to be incorrect, I opened it myself and the files were in there. Try Again, I re-uploaded it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c57y5d0f2ptb06u/BRSTMProjectXBros.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/c57y5d0f2ptb06u/BRSTMProjectXBros.rar)
oh alright well thank you
I have a few requests (first 7 with instrumentals if possible): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begSijf2w9o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begSijf2w9o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpi-_LnEPQY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpi-_LnEPQY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXPvXpYqGE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXPvXpYqGE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzSiIFkw7M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzSiIFkw7M)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oXkNC6UTWo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oXkNC6UTWo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qOt5BGSk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qOt5BGSk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XePrzCvOzgo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XePrzCvOzgo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEf8vATd_6s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEf8vATd_6s)
Please and Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMeTtjjfCy8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMeTtjjfCy8)
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on May 01, 2016, 11:58:33 PM
I have a few requests (first 7 with instrumentals if possible): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begSijf2w9o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begSijf2w9o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpi-_LnEPQY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpi-_LnEPQY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXPvXpYqGE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXPvXpYqGE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzSiIFkw7M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzSiIFkw7M)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oXkNC6UTWo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oXkNC6UTWo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qOt5BGSk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qOt5BGSk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XePrzCvOzgo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XePrzCvOzgo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEf8vATd_6s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEf8vATd_6s)
Please and Thank You!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6om63ig3ysd50ua/BRSTMSylveonPlaysSSB.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6om63ig3ysd50ua/BRSTMSylveonPlaysSSB.rar)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on May 03, 2016, 11:12:16 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6om63ig3ysd50ua/BRSTMSylveonPlaysSSB.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6om63ig3ysd50ua/BRSTMSylveonPlaysSSB.rar)
Wow, that was fast! They loop perfectly as well, thank you so much!
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 03, 2016, 09:38:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMeTtjjfCy8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMeTtjjfCy8)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hgjr8aof6v2wmpr/Samba_de_Janeiro_%28Samba_de_Amigo%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/hgjr8aof6v2wmpr/Samba_de_Janeiro_%28Samba_de_Amigo%29.brstm)
thanks a ton
Edit; Changed one of the songs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey Can You Loop this one Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwupgqpTv8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwupgqpTv8)
Three requests:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkfBKwQrafA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkfBKwQrafA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZ89i_-WHM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZ89i_-WHM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ryblBGCzTA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ryblBGCzTA)
Galvatron: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7mcujf8yb6of63y/BRSTMGalvatron.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7mcujf8yb6of63y/BRSTMGalvatron.rar)
ProjectXBros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/56huek0l956whdm/Tekken_5_Intro_Song_-_Sparking.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/56huek0l956whdm/Tekken_5_Intro_Song_-_Sparking.brstm)
Lunoz: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ryv7ni80dmqhjd4/BRSTMLunoz.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ryv7ni80dmqhjd4/BRSTMLunoz.rar)
Homura's Theme: The loop starts too quickly, it should be like the ones before (the first one is about 01:35:00 - 1:37:50 in the brstm).
Holly Quintet: Could you stretch out the tone (about 00:29:30 in the brstm) with a fade out, the part after is like "building up" and doesn't really work with fade out.
Sorry if I'm incomprehensible.
Quote from: Lunoz on May 09, 2016, 09:29:53 PM
Homura's Theme: The loop starts too quickly, it should be like the ones before (the first one is about 01:35:00 - 1:37:50 in the brstm).
Holly Quintet: Could you stretch out the tone (about 00:29:30 in the brstm) with a fade out, the part after is like "building up" and doesn't really work with fade out.
Sorry if I'm incomprehensible.
You're not giving me a lot of detail.
I'll try again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Homura's Themes loop should be about "0:08 - 1:45:59".
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Victory Themes usually ends with a protracted tone. The tone at "2:27:50" should be like that with a fade out.
Is this more detailed?
Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 10:58:22 AM
I'll try again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Homura's Themes loop should be about "0:08 - 1:45:59".
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Victory Themes usually ends with a protracted tone. The tone at "2:27:50" should be like that with a fade out.
Is this more detailed?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7r0kwkoyi9c599/BRSTMLunozv2.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7r0kwkoyi9c599/BRSTMLunozv2.rar)
Homura's Theme still sounds a bit off. Try "0:08:25 - 1:45:49". Sorry.
Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 05:15:56 PM
Homura's Theme still sounds a bit off. Try "0:08:25 - 1:45:49". Sorry.
Where are you getting these times from? The BRSTM or the original song? The original song has like a half second of silence at the beginning.
Post Merge: May 10, 2016, 09:29:30 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxc8fpcrzfaopfo/BRSTMLunozV3.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxc8fpcrzfaopfo/BRSTMLunozV3.rar)
I've done this song 3 times, and I even made my own custom loop. This better work for you or I'm done with this song.
I got the times from imgur.com (the secs).
Thank you.
Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 11:41:07 PM
I got the times from imgur.com (the secs).
Thank you.
Did they work for you? :)
Tbh, I'm still not satisfied. But you don't have to redo it again if it bothers you.
Hey Can You Loop This Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs)
Quote from: Lunoz on May 12, 2016, 10:25:14 AM
Tbh, I'm still not satisfied. But you don't have to redo it again if it bothers you.
Even with all the times you gave me, it just felt like the loop came so sudden.
Post Merge: May 12, 2016, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 12, 2016, 11:30:24 AM
Hey Can You Loop This Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd6p35c0cc6cedc/Ying_Yang_%28Persona_4_-_The_Golden_Animation%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd6p35c0cc6cedc/Ying_Yang_%28Persona_4_-_The_Golden_Animation%29.brstm)
Thank You ^U^
Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 01:40:13 AM
Hey Me Again Can You Loop This One Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioThm0S5_YA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioThm0S5_YA)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 13, 2016, 12:35:09 AM
Thank You ^U^
Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 01:40:13 AM
Hey Me Again Can You Loop This One Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioThm0S5_YA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioThm0S5_YA)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wb0w59f32a08k1e/UNDERTALE_SONG_DREAM_ON_PREVIEW_-_DAGames.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wb0w59f32a08k1e/UNDERTALE_SONG_DREAM_ON_PREVIEW_-_DAGames.brstm)
I Forgot The Original Version.....Crap But Thx
but heres the Full version...sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFThUT8NK80 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFThUT8NK80)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 13, 2016, 03:57:10 AM
I Forgot The Original Version.....Crap But Thx
but heres the Full version...sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFThUT8NK80 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFThUT8NK80)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ad08s5zffj01dbn/UNDERTALE_SONG_DREAM_ON_-_DAGames.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ad08s5zffj01dbn/UNDERTALE_SONG_DREAM_ON_-_DAGames.brstm)
Thank You Again
Hi again! ;-) Is it possible to have this song looped please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IVr0lX4Bg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IVr0lX4Bg)
EDIT: And this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YU2Cb2MVno (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YU2Cb2MVno)
EDIT2: And another one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm3-aD_ENc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm3-aD_ENc) Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on May 14, 2016, 07:50:00 PM
Hi again! ;-) Is it possible to have this song looped please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IVr0lX4Bg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IVr0lX4Bg)
EDIT: And this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YU2Cb2MVno (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YU2Cb2MVno)
EDIT2: And another one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm3-aD_ENc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm3-aD_ENc) Thanks in advance.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e5z684etueka124/BRSTMWolfy.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/e5z684etueka124/BRSTMWolfy.rar)
Perfect, as always ;-) Thank you so much :-)
SW Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXe22auYOw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXe22auYOw)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 02, 2016, 07:18:39 PM
SW Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXe22auYOw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXe22auYOw)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uls3ykas3j1dn8c/RWBY_Volume_2_-_Time_To_Say_Goodbye_Full_Song.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/uls3ykas3j1dn8c/RWBY_Volume_2_-_Time_To_Say_Goodbye_Full_Song.brstm)
Thank You I Appreiated
Hi there! ;-) Could you please loop Pokémon Sun & Moon's Title Theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on June 03, 2016, 09:56:32 AM
Hi there! ;-) Could you please loop Pokémon Sun & Moon's Title Theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lvqsxj75dslhw42/Title+Screen+%28Pok%C3%A9mon+Sun+%26+Moon%29+%28Remastered%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/lvqsxj75dslhw42/Title+Screen+%28Pok%C3%A9mon+Sun+%26+Moon%29+%28Remastered%29.brstm)
Thanks again for the perfect loop, pal ;)
Excuse Me Um I Was Trying To Download "Its Time To Say Goodbye" From RWBY But The Download Is Gone Can Youu Please Upload It Back In.
Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 09, 2016, 10:19:45 AM
Excuse Me Um I Was Trying To Download "Its Time To Say Goodbye" From RWBY But The Download Is Gone Can Youu Please Upload It Back In.
Seriously? Whenever I put up the link, you have one week. I thought you downloaded it already?
I Did But My Labtop Was starting to Messed up so i had to reset it sorry...
Hey I'm back, could you loop this please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gJPZ68Qic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gJPZ68Qic)
Could you do
"Bring It In Guys"
from undertale?
SylveonPlaysSSB: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xpsbp2bu43bhj4b/Rookie+and+Popple+%28Mario+%26+Luigi+-+Superstar+Saga%29.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xpsbp2bu43bhj4b/Rookie+and+Popple+%28Mario+%26+Luigi+-+Superstar+Saga%29.brstm)
Zmubashir25: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8r2k4dabae0lhdr/Bring+It+In%2C+Guys%21.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8r2k4dabae0lhdr/Bring+It+In%2C+Guys%21.brstm)
Hi there! ;-) I'm back, filling up my build with more Pokémon Sun and Moon music! Could you please loop the following please?
- Sun & Moon Trainer Theme recreation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE)
- Zygarde Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on June 19, 2016, 06:29:08 PM
Hi there! ;-) I'm back, filling up my build with more Pokémon Sun and Moon music! Could you please loop the following please?
- Sun & Moon Trainer Theme recreation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE)
- Zygarde Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u81ca0q6ha6l49z/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/u81ca0q6ha6l49z/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar)
Post Merge: June 20, 2016, 05:25:13 AM
SylveonPlaysSSB, Zmubashir25, did you two download your files yet?
New person here managed to find this thread by luck
Freedom Wars
Song - Code Red II
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac)
Loop - have it loop at :17 after the whole song plays
System Shock 2
Song - Med Sci 1
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI)
Loop - have it loop at :17 after 3:21
Xenosaga 2
Song - Chase
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8)
Loop - have it loop at :9 after 3:29
Quote from: animeftw999 on June 20, 2016, 12:32:44 PM
New person here managed to find this thread by luck
Freedom Wars
Song - Code Red II
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac)
Loop - have it loop at :17 after the whole song plays
System Shock 2
Song - Med Sci 1
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI)
Loop - have it loop at :17 after 3:21
Xenosaga 2
Song - Chase
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8)
Loop - have it loop at :9 after 3:29
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe54btbx3r6fgpp/%5BBRSTManimeftw999%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe54btbx3r6fgpp/%5BBRSTManimeftw999%5D.rar)
Thanks pal! ;-) May I add some Overwatch action to the mix please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZhAL_Fcx8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZhAL_Fcx8)
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on June 20, 2016, 07:33:29 PM
Thanks pal! ;-) May I add some Overwatch action to the mix please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZhAL_Fcx8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZhAL_Fcx8)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6n9mm7xo1n6caw/Overwatch_Remix_-_Trailer_Theme_Epic_Orchestral_Remix_2016_Remake.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6n9mm7xo1n6caw/Overwatch_Remix_-_Trailer_Theme_Epic_Orchestral_Remix_2016_Remake.brstm)
Hey Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg)
Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
and This Song Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 21, 2016, 04:42:37 PM
Hey Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg)
Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
and This Song Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/71bbq308wca7rwp/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/71bbq308wca7rwp/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar)
Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 21, 2016, 04:42:37 PM
Hey Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qirwGZRfg)
Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
and This Song Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxTael-7p8)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/71bbq308wca7rwp/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/71bbq308wca7rwp/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar)
Thank You Man
Quote from: Lunoz on June 22, 2016, 02:19:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEUzvqutLc
Loop: 0:18 - 4:46
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1wti9g7y92k6xw/Magia_Brass_Orchestra_Madoka_Magica.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1wti9g7y92k6xw/Magia_Brass_Orchestra_Madoka_Magica.brstm)
Thanks!
Thank you for the Overwatch BRSTM ;-)
Can You Loop These Songs Please
Mirror Mirror: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wG6qZWDCbU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wG6qZWDCbU)
I Burn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mQTmXxU8E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mQTmXxU8E)
Red Like Roses II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za6PmaVY2NY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za6PmaVY2NY)
Red Like Roses II (Jenny Remix): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvY-4OyaWOo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvY-4OyaWOo)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on June 20, 2016, 03:38:44 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe54btbx3r6fgpp/%5BBRSTManimeftw999%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe54btbx3r6fgpp/%5BBRSTManimeftw999%5D.rar)
thanks man but is it possible to have code red II slightly louder?
ProjectXBros.: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bwjuecdjd8o4fn/%5BBRSTM%5DProjectXBros.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bwjuecdjd8o4fn/%5BBRSTM%5DProjectXBros.rar)
Lunoz: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wncuakb7lxvkdd/Holly_Quintet.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wncuakb7lxvkdd/Holly_Quintet.brstm)
Thanks!
Thank You
Hi there! Back for more music, this time from Zelda BotW. Do you think it's possible to loop it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luay51U1xr0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luay51U1xr0)
EDIT: Oh, and the Steppe Talus Theme too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEiGORozGHc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEiGORozGHc)
Hey Me Again Can You Loop These Songs Please.
Emotional Buzz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMuRrcmAM0g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMuRrcmAM0g)
Higher Higher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHY7o5DdrPI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHY7o5DdrPI)
Ao no illusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlV2Lf8qndE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlV2Lf8qndE)
Belief: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8z7xr8wE8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8z7xr8wE8)
FIGHTING CLIMAX:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ash7TZaw8W4
ProjectXBros.: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2eq8mubl96ew98/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2eq8mubl96ew98/%5BBRSTMProjectXBros%5D.rar)
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2esdxb3msaz79k5/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2esdxb3msaz79k5/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar)
Thank You You Are Awesome Is There Anything to repay ya
Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 30, 2016, 06:31:38 PM
Thank You You Are Awesome Is There Anything to repay ya
What can ya do??
Do Like CSP,Recolors Or Stuff Of Your Favorite Characters
Er... I tried to download the RAR but MediaFire says the file is no longer available...
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on July 03, 2016, 12:43:24 PM
Er... I tried to download the RAR but MediaFire says the file is no longer available...
I thought you downloaded it already.
Hey Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPcD6RrmGk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPcD6RrmGk)
Not the latest RAR...Was supposed to have BotW music, never got it ^^
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on July 04, 2016, 08:00:22 PM
Not the latest RAR...Was supposed to have BotW music, never got it ^^
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qh84f7524i7lcis/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qh84f7524i7lcis/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 04, 2016, 03:13:19 AM
Hey Can You Loop This Song Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPcD6RrmGk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPcD6RrmGk)
ProjectXBros.: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oymha3my4r98dm/RWBY_I_May_Fall.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oymha3my4r98dm/RWBY_I_May_Fall.brstm)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on July 05, 2016, 03:06:48 PM
Wolfy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qh84f7524i7lcis/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qh84f7524i7lcis/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar)
ProjectXBros.: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oymha3my4r98dm/RWBY_I_May_Fall.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oymha3my4r98dm/RWBY_I_May_Fall.brstm)
Thank You Your Awesome
Yo dude. Is it okay to make BRSTMs out of these songs?
[Edit: Highlight everything rather than just clicking on the link. For some reason, the hashtag prevents the whole thing from being clicked on and detected. I guess.]
[Edit 2: They're the same song, as you'll notice. It's just that the pitch between the two are different, as you'll probably notice as well. So, I assume that they'd loop the same way.]
1st: https://mega.nz/#!JUkikKIL!pXaoB-Gzx227yvKdRBCsrm2iOqqv6ab3WD8fKf7iP6A
2nd: https://mega.nz/#!1ZMjxALB!hxOoclpjS15PUEqLA91PUraAR_ckQZqNFpnX2-bGZAs
If you can, great. If not, that's totally fine.
Thanks,
Champion.
Quote from: TheChampionHardy on July 06, 2016, 02:27:48 AM
Yo dude. Is it okay to make BRSTMs out of these songs?
1st: https://mega.nz/# (https://mega.nz/#)!JUkikKIL!pXaoB-Gzx227yvKdRBCsrm2iOqqv6ab3WD8fKf7iP6A
2nd: https://mega.nz/# (https://mega.nz/#)!1ZMjxALB!hxOoclpjS15PUEqLA91PUraAR_ckQZqNFpnX2-bGZAs
If you can, great. If not, that's totally fine.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar)
Alright, since you're new, I hope you read my original post on the first page and acknowledge the rules I have set out. Otherwise, here's your music. :)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on July 06, 2016, 03:18:17 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar)
Alright, since you're new, I hope you read my original post on the first page and acknowledge the rules I have set out. Otherwise, here's your music. :)
Sorry if I came off as either rude or disrespectful. That was never my intent.
Regardless, thank you for the BRSTMs.
Quote from: TheChampionHardy on July 06, 2016, 05:21:31 PM
Sorry if I came off as either rude or disrespectful. That was never my intent.
Regardless, thank you for the BRSTMs.
There was no disrespect, just telling you in case you have more requests.
OK, now I got them ;-) Thank you so much !
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on July 06, 2016, 07:39:11 PM
OK, now I got them ;-) Thank you so much !
You are so welcome.
Hey Can You Loop This song please
Night Falls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrQFZbaRDY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrQFZbaRDY)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 19, 2016, 07:38:34 AM
Hey Can You Loop This song please
Night Falls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrQFZbaRDY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrQFZbaRDY)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qsqbppq3933ylr0/Tekken_Tag_Tournament_2_-_Night_Falls.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qsqbppq3933ylr0/Tekken_Tag_Tournament_2_-_Night_Falls.brstm)
Thank you Very Much ^^
I have three requests for Brawl's music, which is for my modded project:
- Super Smash Bros Menu Medley (Melee/Brawl) on Guitar (Link: https://youtu.be/gbnCxOuTL1s) "It plays until the end, which goes back to Melee's theme buts leaves out the count-in" (Menu)
- Bonus Game/Result Music (Link: https://youtu.be/AoSH2wu9d5A) "Would be cool to hear this playing in the results, though it would be cool to hear it in Smash Wii U style, if someone did that, like how it was made for the character selection one, please forgive me if I may ask for something else here as well" (Results Screen)
- GameCube (Link: https://youtu.be/p76XkyjISXM) While fighting in a GameCube , you can hear this going in the background. (GameCube stage)
Please and thank you!
Quote from: Russell_SSB on July 20, 2016, 09:04:28 PM
I have three requests for Brawl's music, which is for my modded project:
- Super Smash Bros Menu Medley (Melee/Brawl) on Guitar (Link: https://youtu.be/gbnCxOuTL1s (https://youtu.be/gbnCxOuTL1s)) "It plays until the end, which goes back to Melee's theme buts leaves out the count-in" (Menu)
- Bonus Game/Result Music (Link: https://youtu.be/AoSH2wu9d5A (https://youtu.be/AoSH2wu9d5A)) "Would be cool to hear this playing in the results, though it would be cool to hear it in Smash Wii U style, if someone did that, like how it was made for the character selection one, please forgive me if I may ask for something else here as well" (Results Screen)
- GameCube (Link: https://youtu.be/p76XkyjISXM (https://youtu.be/p76XkyjISXM)) While fighting in a GameCube , you can hear this going in the background. (GameCube stage)
Please and thank you!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk6cj4wezy7vleo/%5BBRSTMRussell_SSB%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk6cj4wezy7vleo/%5BBRSTMRussell_SSB%5D.rar)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on July 21, 2016, 08:32:43 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk6cj4wezy7vleo/%5BBRSTMRussell_SSB%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk6cj4wezy7vleo/%5BBRSTMRussell_SSB%5D.rar)
Thanks. :)
ive got a challenge for you. if it can be done[if not then thats ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jl4_c5a2k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jl4_c5a2k)
also if you can id PREFER a dropbox download but its not necessary
Quote from: DarkDeity on September 05, 2016, 03:59:01 AM
ive got a challenge for you. if it can be done[if not then thats ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jl4_c5a2k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jl4_c5a2k)
also if you can id PREFER a dropbox download but its not necessary
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wst14hw4dt8u4n/Divine%20Hate%20%5Bx%5D%20Devils%20Never%20Cry%20%28Devil%20May%20Cry%203%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wst14hw4dt8u4n/Divine%20Hate%20%5Bx%5D%20Devils%20Never%20Cry%20%28Devil%20May%20Cry%203%29.brstm?dl=0)
thanks a whole lot!
https://youtu.be/bynYepXMSlk (https://youtu.be/bynYepXMSlk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKSkdHVUzs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKSkdHVUzs)
and
https://youtu.be/rvXm2TNLfnQ (https://youtu.be/rvXm2TNLfnQ) please
Quote from: Roy935 on September 17, 2016, 01:00:50 AM
https://youtu.be/bynYepXMSlk (https://youtu.be/bynYepXMSlk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKSkdHVUzs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKSkdHVUzs)
and
https://youtu.be/rvXm2TNLfnQ (https://youtu.be/rvXm2TNLfnQ) please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1p3wa3vokfea70/%5BBRSTMRoy935%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1p3wa3vokfea70/%5BBRSTMRoy935%5D.rar?dl=0)
Hi again! I'm ready for some more Overwatch action! Could you please loop this track?
https://youtu.be/Iuqt1blDnTk
RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on September 30, 2016, 10:20:18 PM
Hi again! I'm ready for some more Overwatch action! Could you please loop this track?
https://youtu.be/Iuqt1blDnTk (https://youtu.be/Iuqt1blDnTk)
RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vi3ehru9wwfi48/Overwatch%20Medley%20%28Electric%20Violin%20%26%20Guitar%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vi3ehru9wwfi48/Overwatch%20Medley%20%28Electric%20Violin%20%26%20Guitar%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Thank you, loop is on point as usual! Can I then ask for a few Pokémon songs? ('Cause, you know, Sun and Moon hype...)
Cynthia Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M)
Blue Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU)
Pokémon Generations - Wild Pokémon Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg)
Pokémon XYZ - Bond Phenomenon Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4)
Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on October 05, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
Thank you, loop is on point as usual! Can I then ask for a few Pokémon songs? ('Cause, you know, Sun and Moon hype...)
Cynthia Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M)
Blue Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU)
Pokémon Generations - Wild Pokémon Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg)
Pokémon XYZ - Bond Phenomenon Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4)
Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zpkpzfvkmnufxx/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zpkpzfvkmnufxx/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar?dl=0)
Thank you so much! Loop is on point, as usual ;-)
Hello again, it's been a while hasn't it? Anyways i have a small request this time
Battle! Champion Blue Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w)
Battle! Trainer Red Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w)
Thanks in Advance!
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on November 30, 2016, 11:23:03 PM
Hello again, it's been a while hasn't it? Anyways i have a small request this time
Battle! Champion Blue Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w)
Battle! Trainer Red Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w)
Thanks in Advance!
Wow, it has been a while. I'm on it. :)
Post Merge: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM
Also you sent the same link twice
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 06, 2016, 04:21:36 AM
Wow, it has been a while. I'm on it. :)
Post Merge: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM
Also you sent the same link twice
Darn it, never noticed. Here's the Red theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7kL52ldzk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7kL52ldzk)
https://youtu.be/5lZCSHfR6hg
E-scope12: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni78hx0ktblgz7y/Danza%20Kuduro%20Fl%20studio%20rmx%20TeeGee.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni78hx0ktblgz7y/Danza%20Kuduro%20Fl%20studio%20rmx%20TeeGee.brstm?dl=0)
SylveonPlaysSSB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o19dxn0bba4lb0n/%5BBRSTM%20SylveonPlaysSSB%20%5D.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o19dxn0bba4lb0n/%5BBRSTM%20SylveonPlaysSSB%20%5D.zip?dl=0)
Hey. I was wondering if I could have this theme but looped. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 18, 2016, 05:44:30 AM
E-scope12: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni78hx0ktblgz7y/Danza%20Kuduro%20Fl%20studio%20rmx%20TeeGee.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni78hx0ktblgz7y/Danza%20Kuduro%20Fl%20studio%20rmx%20TeeGee.brstm?dl=0)
SylveonPlaysSSB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o19dxn0bba4lb0n/%5BBRSTM%20SylveonPlaysSSB%20%5D.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o19dxn0bba4lb0n/%5BBRSTM%20SylveonPlaysSSB%20%5D.zip?dl=0)
Awesome, thank you so much!
Hi there! Wolfy is back again with some more requests! Could you please loop this remix of the GameXPlain Theme for me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8c7HrbOxs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8c7HrbOxs) Thanks in advance
Russell_SSB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Wolfy76700: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 21, 2016, 07:46:20 PM
SylveonPlaysSSB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Wolfy76700: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Post Merge: December 21, 2016, 07:46:35 PM
SylveonPlaysSSB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifih7g613vsy9oh/Title%20Screen%20%28Pok%C3%A9mon%20Sun%20%26%20Moon%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Wolfy76700: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mle62d9wlk3jtv6/GameXplain%20Theme%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
huh, i didn't request this? but i'll take it, thanks again!
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on December 21, 2016, 11:19:44 PM
huh, i didn't request this? but i'll take it, thanks again!
Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
Thany you, sir ! ;-) On point, as always with those loops ^^
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 22, 2016, 06:04:15 AM
Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
Sorry about that! Thanks though.
Hi, can you loop these songs for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcOzjg7vBU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcOzjg7vBU)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNwuUz5LnA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNwuUz5LnA)
Quote from: Samyatang on December 31, 2016, 11:27:10 PM
Hi, can you loop these songs for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcOzjg7vBU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcOzjg7vBU)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNwuUz5LnA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNwuUz5LnA)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4y7vzvk35zmxck/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4y7vzvk35zmxck/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0)
Hi there! Could you please make this song available in a looped version? Thanks in advance ;-) https://soundcloud.com/nicholaskarrmusic/super-mario-odyssey-trailer-music-transcription
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 19, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
Hi there! Could you please make this song available in a looped version? Thanks in advance ;-) https://soundcloud.com/nicholaskarrmusic/super-mario-odyssey-trailer-music-transcription (https://soundcloud.com/nicholaskarrmusic/super-mario-odyssey-trailer-music-transcription)
How ironic, I did this a couple of days ago. It was as if by fate. D:
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ku18uksaq4xm22h/Main%20Theme%20%28Super%20Mario%20Odyssey%29%20%28Arrange%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ku18uksaq4xm22h/Main%20Theme%20%28Super%20Mario%20Odyssey%29%20%28Arrange%29.brstm?dl=0)
Well, I guess we do have the same ideas sometime ^^ Anyways, thank you sir for uploading this.
Hey again, hope you're doing well and aren't to busy to handle these requests. I only have a few this time, thanks in advance! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcf-fhvFdpw
can you loop this please?
Oh wow, I thought this thread was dead. OK guys, I'll get to work. :)
Post Merge: May 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM
Quote from: RedipsTheCooler on May 02, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcf-fhvFdpw (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcf-fhvFdpw)
can you loop this please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSBX on April 30, 2017, 02:22:01 AM
Hey again, hope you're doing well and aren't to busy to handle these requests. I only have a few this time, thanks in advance! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9ztnv9kg15msv8/%5BBRSTMSylveonPlaysSSBX%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9ztnv9kg15msv8/%5BBRSTMSylveonPlaysSSBX%5D.rar?dl=0)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on May 07, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Oh wow, I thought this thread was dead. OK guys, I'll get to work. :)
Post Merge: May 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Thanks!
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on May 07, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Oh wow, I thought this thread was dead. OK guys, I'll get to work. :)
Post Merge: May 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1dk42y67urdd0c/Gyromite%20%28Project%20M%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9ztnv9kg15msv8/%5BBRSTMSylveonPlaysSSBX%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9ztnv9kg15msv8/%5BBRSTMSylveonPlaysSSBX%5D.rar?dl=0)
Awesome, Thank you so much!
Hi, can you loop this song but without the weird vocals/opera?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM)
And can you loop this too, if you don't mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4)
Thanks in advance. :kdance:
Quote from: Samyatang on June 30, 2017, 04:01:52 AM
Hi, can you loop this song but without the weird vocals/opera?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM)
And can you loop this too, if you don't mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4)
Thanks in advance. :kdance:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obtkknnbcpk8xrl/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/obtkknnbcpk8xrl/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0)
I'm sorry to bug you again but I just found out about this song and yeeeaaahh....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA)
Also I noticed Smash Custom Music is down which really sucks too. :(
Quote from: Samyatang on July 07, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
I'm sorry to bug you again but I just found out about this song and yeeeaaahh....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA)
Also I noticed Smash Custom Music is down which really sucks too. :(
Yeah, that totally suck for those needing music. Also, here is your link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8odm9hf42m96ndo/Jun%20Fukuyama%20~%20Bibbidi%20Bobbidi%20Boo.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8odm9hf42m96ndo/Jun%20Fukuyama%20~%20Bibbidi%20Bobbidi%20Boo.brstm?dl=0)
Back at again with some BRSTM requests! :kdance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTy2yqKI4w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTy2yqKI4w)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6F0JjjKrQ4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6F0JjjKrQ4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZa-XyHT0Ig&t=4s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZa-XyHT0Ig&t=4s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1dfFxfGSQ&index=56&list=PLJF8ZWBqyColFC0ez-13yPvZMhlQKopj0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1dfFxfGSQ&index=56&list=PLJF8ZWBqyColFC0ez-13yPvZMhlQKopj0)
Quote from: Samyatang on July 28, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Back at again with some BRSTM requests! :kdance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTy2yqKI4w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTy2yqKI4w)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6F0JjjKrQ4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6F0JjjKrQ4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZa-XyHT0Ig&t=4s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZa-XyHT0Ig&t=4s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1dfFxfGSQ&index=56&list=PLJF8ZWBqyColFC0ez-13yPvZMhlQKopj0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1dfFxfGSQ&index=56&list=PLJF8ZWBqyColFC0ez-13yPvZMhlQKopj0)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dsbsq21kbwzq1s/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dsbsq21kbwzq1s/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0)
https://youtu.be/OEboG4LnUBI
Would love if you can convert this
Quote from: Darquezze306 on August 16, 2017, 02:15:12 AM
https://youtu.be/OEboG4LnUBI (https://youtu.be/OEboG4LnUBI)
Would love if you can convert this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv7fq11irt1wltg/Hyper%20Potions%20-%20Friends%20%28Sonic%20Mania%20Opening%20Animation%20Song%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv7fq11irt1wltg/Hyper%20Potions%20-%20Friends%20%28Sonic%20Mania%20Opening%20Animation%20Song%29.brstm?dl=0)
How many songs I can request from you?
(Like I can make brstm files by myself, but I'm in a lazy mood. . .)
Can I request these songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lQVkPWBLaE&index=78&list=PLJF8ZWBqyConym631caGR2SKpWyX2BMuR (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lQVkPWBLaE&index=78&list=PLJF8ZWBqyConym631caGR2SKpWyX2BMuR)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONfzd0HOW4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONfzd0HOW4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrKajgARA8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrKajgARA8)
Loop point from: Start to 2:56
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Black Sheep (Chiptune Cover) by feat. Ashly Burch & Professor Shyguy
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1Ja0_3H38 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1Ja0_3H38)
Quote from: Jordan H on March 10, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
Loop point from: Start to 2:56
Due Date: As soon as possible please.
Song Name: Black Sheep (Chiptune Cover) by feat. Ashly Burch & Professor Shyguy
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1Ja0_3H38 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1Ja0_3H38)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxxeadnqzhbw2b7/Black%20Sheep%20%28Chiptune%20Cover%29%20by%20feat.%20Ashly%20Burch%20%26%20Professor%20Shyguy.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxxeadnqzhbw2b7/Black%20Sheep%20%28Chiptune%20Cover%29%20by%20feat.%20Ashly%20Burch%20%26%20Professor%20Shyguy.brstm?dl=0)
Can you do this Mii Maker remix looped, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HyZ2hmxnc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HyZ2hmxnc)
Quote from: Russell_SSB on June 04, 2018, 10:58:45 PM
Can you do this Mii Maker remix looped, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HyZ2hmxnc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HyZ2hmxnc)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvk88n9c3kabzb7/Mii%20Channel%20%28Nintendo%20Wii%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvk88n9c3kabzb7/Mii%20Channel%20%28Nintendo%20Wii%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you could make a BRSTM loop for:
Wave of Darkness (Orchestra version) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n2TrNhjuw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n2TrNhjuw)
Thank you so much
Quote from: Orashi on June 09, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you could make a BRSTM loop for:
Wave of Darkness (Orchestra version) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n2TrNhjuw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n2TrNhjuw)
Thank you so much
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fq2wphlfvmxumm/Wave%20of%20Darkness%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%29%20%28Orchestra%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fq2wphlfvmxumm/Wave%20of%20Darkness%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%29%20%28Orchestra%20Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on June 08, 2018, 04:30:32 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvk88n9c3kabzb7/Mii%20Channel%20%28Nintendo%20Wii%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvk88n9c3kabzb7/Mii%20Channel%20%28Nintendo%20Wii%29%20%28Remix%29.brstm?dl=0)
Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_FRnKRYZY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_FRnKRYZY) ?
Quote from: Sub on June 30, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_FRnKRYZY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_FRnKRYZY) ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zckpjvg42266ulw/MC%20Hammer%20vs%20Sonic%20-%20Can%27t%20Touch%20This%20Battery.brstm?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zckpjvg42266ulw/MC%20Hammer%20vs%20Sonic%20-%20Can%27t%20Touch%20This%20Battery.brstm?dl=0)
Thank you very much, I might come in with many more songs later though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jszHEXsW50 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jszHEXsW50)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uX0MWetHA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uX0MWetHA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJlcLo1bNNQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJlcLo1bNNQ)
How about these songs?
(Also I am aware I posted twice)
Quote from: Sub on July 18, 2018, 08:47:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jszHEXsW50 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jszHEXsW50)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uX0MWetHA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uX0MWetHA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJlcLo1bNNQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJlcLo1bNNQ)
How about these songs?
(Also I am aware I posted twice)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r41so5czuq5ret/%5BSub-BRSTM%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r41so5czuq5ret/%5BSub-BRSTM%5D.rar?dl=0)
Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on July 23, 2018, 08:31:24 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r41so5czuq5ret/%5BSub-BRSTM%5D.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r41so5czuq5ret/%5BSub-BRSTM%5D.rar?dl=0)
Thank you.
Song: Ooh! Pick Me!
https://soundcloud.com/that-andy-guy/ooh-pick-me
Used in the Results Screen, looped
Hello! :D
Could you do these songs?
City Trial (Smash Ultimate):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yr0XVsCcA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yr0XVsCcA)
I wanna Waa (Waluigi Song):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hhqAjViOI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hhqAjViOI)
Revolution (Undertale Mario Sans Fight):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQX4FVFZzRw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQX4FVFZzRw)
Ultra Necrozma's Theme (Pokemon Ultra Moon):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFTemk99fLU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFTemk99fLU)
Thanks in advance, if there is an advance? :srs:
Just kidding! ;)
thank you guys
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't replied on here recently. Lot of stuff happening as of now, including Smash Ultimate. As of now, this topic on the forum can be pretty much locked unless I can convert my BRSTMs to whatever Switch uses. It's been a long ride guys and hope you all are still having fun modding Brawl yet even though Ultimate is out. Otherwise guys, take care of yourselves, and take care for now.
-Smash Warrior™
Have you already done the first part of JonnyAtma's GaMetal Remix of Meta Knight's Revenge? If you're curious, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeD5Uil_qy8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeD5Uil_qy8) (Please note, the song is divided into three parts; Meta Knight's Revenge/Infiltrating the Halberd, Battle Against Meta Knight, and Friends and Sun). Just make sure the loop is similar to the Brawl rendition.
EDIT: Removed links
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnban.gif) SPAMBOT
How about a better sounding version of this (namely, no popping) with a better-sounding loop? http://www.mediafire.com/?ejmviydzmhz (http://www.mediafire.com/?ejmviydzmhz)