Updated: 2/14/2020 (Revamp in Progress)
RECENT RELEASES(https://imgur.com/i4KMxeo.png)
RELEASES(https://i.imgur.com/Zkhyqwu.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/pIfBhZN.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/bxs3wFj.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/onIbAkT.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/x8wmgsK.png)
SPECIAL RELEASES(https://i.imgur.com/54tx6a1.png)
*follows* I'm not here ;D *follows*
welcome, here is my first project that I'll be working
(http://i.imgur.com/EMfHioF.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/XL8vN4P.png)
That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
thanks but the shoulders and knee still need work. legs are longer than brawl samus so whenever she bend knee it's pretty bad. and shoulders aren't completely rigged yet have to make adjustments. you can only see problems if you concentrate. a few are visible due to brawl samus animations. the characters are built differently and I have no experience with vertexing so that's not an option.
as for spec maps I have no idea what that is, if what I did is spec maps you can tell me. I used Nano's tutorial to add medium shine. then I went into gimp and did a little editing. I am trying to get a pic of the extra shine version as well to get peoples opinion on which would be better. for some reason it's not working anymore. when I first attempted the shines they worked perfectly but now I am doing it and it's giving me garbage. using the same exact steps though.
the motionetc is not one-slot it goes for any hack over samus. if you like I could look at the tutorial to make it a one slot. the motionetc fixes the ponytail. brawl and m samus have different ponytail style so it's needed to keep her hair where it's suppose to be and to stop it from going through her neck. still have to edit it so it doesn't go through her back either.
also in the process of dumbing down the textures getting to close to filesize limit. final result may look different. have to look at them in game to see if the changes are final, things affected:
-holster
-gun
-designs
-hair
Quote from: iwantgames on May 31, 2013, 03:39:30 AM
thanks but the shoulders and knee still need work. legs are longer than brawl samus so whenever she bend knee it's pretty bad. and shoulders aren't completely rigged yet have to make adjustments. you can only see problems if you concentrate. a few are visible due to brawl samus animations. the characters are built differently and I have no experience with vertexing so that's not an option.
as for spec maps I have no idea what that is, if what I did is spec maps you can tell me. I used Nano's tutorial to add medium shine. then I went into gimp and did a little editing. I am trying to get a pic of the extra shine version as well to get peoples opinion on which would be better. for some reason it's not working anymore. when I first attempted the shines they worked perfectly but now I am doing it and it's giving me garbage. using the same exact steps though.
the motionetc is not one-slot it goes for any hack over samus. if you like I could look at the tutorial to make it a one slot. the motionetc fixes the ponytail. brawl and m samus have different ponytail style so it's needed to keep her hair where it's suppose to be and to stop it from going through her neck. still have to edit it so it doesn't go through her back either.
EDIT - also in the process of dumbing down the textures getting to close to filesize limit. final result may look different. have to look at them in game to see if the changes are final, things affected:
-holster
-gun
-designs
-hair
Do this for Spec Maps. Its much better that the old shine method.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58558.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58558.0)
And heres some videos describing what spec maps are and how to make some
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spec+map+tutorial&oq=spec+map+tutorial&gs_l=youtube.3..0.13126.17387.0.17600.15.9.1.5.6.1.297.1661.1j4j4.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.KFfgS3otYy8 (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spec+map+tutorial&oq=spec+map+tutorial&gs_l=youtube.3..0.13126.17387.0.17600.15.9.1.5.6.1.297.1661.1j4j4.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.KFfgS3otYy8)
Quote from: iwantgames on May 30, 2013, 10:34:43 PM
more progress (ZOOM IN TO SEE BETTER)
(http://i.imgur.com/EMfHioF.png)
more brawlbox pic look same in game
what's been done
-six of ten recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-other m gun over brawl gun
-edited motionetc for hair
-shine and glow
-metal
still need to
-Fix gun animation to place gun in hand
-add moving and FS eyes
-add expressions
-4 more recolors
-CSPs & Portraits
Can I do the CSPs/BPs etc for you please?
I just need the files for them
sorry but i already started on them. i already have a few poses for her planned, working on a few. i will showcase in thread for opinion and the best ones will be used. but first i have to re-rig shoulders. they are poorly rigged little noticeable in CSPs. after i rig i will then add spec maps then will be able to finish CSPs and BP. Also i am constantly changing the files because i keep making edits so any file i give you would be different than the next and the final version.
EDIT
CSPs and CSS ICON
(http://i.imgur.com/h6BSX5D.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Mda1jLk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/08FzuXE.png)
left right
anyone interested tell me which one is your favorite
Left. It looks more stylish.
Hmm....I like the right more. I can tell the left one is from one her Winning animations.
Left fits CSPs for V-Brawl more... But right would be cool custom ones.
Why not include both?
Both are cool ;D
That's hard to decide...
Take both of them.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 02, 2013, 05:16:28 AM
Left fits CSPs for V-Brawl more... But right would be cool custom ones.
Why not include both?
to tell you the truth i actually thought about this after i posted but i had to go somewhere and couldn't change it to say i will include both.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 02, 2013, 05:11:15 AM
Hmm....I like the right more. I can tell the left one is from one her Winning animations.
yep win animation.
if i make anymore i will update the post with CSPs and BP already on it. also if there is a guide to a one-slot motionetc can someone link me to it. or if it's easy to do can someone tell me how to do it, but in simple steps. if i can find it or one before anyone post here i will modify this post. i want to try and learn how to do that. also i don't want the motionetc i currently have for her to interfere with another hack someone will have over the character. i think this will be the last thing i attempt before releasing v1.
and thank you guys for the feedback on CSPs and BPs.
Well, I think you should use the right one...
But if you want, I can make a custom pose for her^^
I'll show you what ;D
CSPs 1 and 2 with recolors
click on both spoilers to compare them
csp1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
csp2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also can someone test one or more or one of each of them in game for me and tell me what it look like and give feedback. my wii u keeps freezing and failing to load the stuff and I am tired of it. it's not broken or messed up it's just keep giving me problems, doesn't even to go smash stacks.
Quote from: iwantgames on June 05, 2013, 12:26:10 AM
CSPs 1 and 2 with recolors
click on both spoilers to compare them
csp1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
csp2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also can someone test one or more or one of each of them in game for me and tell me what it look like and give feedback. my wii u keeps freezing and failing to load the stuff and I am tired of it. it's not broken or messed up it's just keep giving me problems, doesn't even to go smash stacks.
Of the CSPs? Sure, I don't mind. Would you like screens (if I use Dolphin to test)?
yes screens would be nice, I can use them in submission. could you also test the model and make a video to use for my submission, you can also give feedback for me to improve her. some problems I am already aware of and will improve in an updated version, v2. I could pm it to you when I am done. I will pm you a few recolors to use in video too and if you want I could collab or credit you, whichever you prefer.
If my laptop was strong enough I'd make a video, but unfortunately video making is beyond me (outside of a crappy clip of a phone recording).
I can still test things for you, and if I recall, there's a member here who is willing to take video for stuff. I'll ask with him when I'm done testing. I'll still try and get you something decent though.
If you want to credit me, whatever you decide is fine. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just providing a minor service to help speed up your awesome stuff.
okay thanks Shun_One.
more progress. FS and moving eyes done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
few things left before v1 release
also have alternative costumes for varia samus (ZOOM IN TO SEE BETTER)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-first is original, nothing new
-second is an other m inspired powersuit, this was the original model they planned on using, resembles her power suit from other Metroid prime games I'm guessing.
-third is the actual gravity suit that was used in other m along with the effect of a purple cloak.
varia samus progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's great, want to see :moar:
RECOLORS
(http://i.imgur.com/b9ob7d0.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/oYAqtZ4.jpg)
just made it in BB from the models. more than likely to be the recolors and CSPs I include for the character
will look the same in game but a little darker and reflective/shiny texture
Wow, I tried multiple times to get the MOM Samus model to line up with Brawl Samus's bones properly, but never quite got it.
I did, however, get the materials to match up with how the model looks in MOM pretty closely, if you're interested.
VARIA'S PLANNED
MOVES/ANIMATIONS
(http://i.imgur.com/FZKQwKA.png)
Gamma
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pretty cool. You could show them off better by making a GIF in BB.
they are not done yet I just did the first frame to show off the pose and what it will do in game as well as what's planned. will do a few more as well.
She doesn't have any spec maps in Other M, but ok whatever good luck then.
OP update, check project 2 spoilers.
link might not be finished until after v1 for zss and varia release.
EDIT - I may just release varia, 3ds keeps crashing every time I work on zss so I have to save after literally everything I do so her progress is slow.
I've been waiting for someone to do Villager Link. Also, are you going to do like a proper SS Link? The current one has him left-handed but his hair is wrong. It's been bothering me.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 20, 2013, 02:59:30 AM
I've been waiting for someone to do Villager Link. Also, are you going to do like a proper SS Link? The current one has him left-handed but his hair is wrong. It's been bothering me.
yes, different hair texture and right handed.
more on samus progress.previous version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
newer version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
skyloft link progress.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on June 24, 2013, 10:26:11 PM
yes, different hair texture and right handed.
more on samus progress.previous version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
newer version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
skyloft link progress.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hoooo! that progress!!
Well done my friend ;D
SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't think she's suppose to be that transparent
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 30, 2013, 03:07:51 AM
I don't think she's suppose to be that transparent
the head model isn't transparent the visor is, and if that's what you were talking about then yes i still have to work on the visor. it is too transparent. i was able to get it transparent and it was kind of late so i posted what i had and went to sleep.
I was talking about the visor, yes.
Anyways, shes turning out great so far. Keep it up!!
SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looking good man, looking very good.
Sorry about no pics yet. I've been out of town pretty constantly and I'll be gone this week as well. If you still need some pics of the menu stuff, let me know.
Quote from: Shun_One on July 01, 2013, 08:18:50 PM
Looking good man, looking very good.
Sorry about no pics yet. I've been out of town pretty constantly and I'll be gone this week as well. If you still need some pics of the menu stuff, let me know.
Thanks and yes if you could take pics that would be nice. I will let you know when I need some.
MORE SAMUS PROGRESS
(glow effect added)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can help with the visor transparency if you need it.
I have to check a few things because it's showing up in bb I just have to make the proper shader and material edits I believe. If it doesn't work I will pm it to you.
'Looks very good!
But what about the holes on the knees ?
Quote from: Bluebreon on July 01, 2013, 10:05:36 PM
'Looks very good!
But what about the holes on the knees ?
that's due to the rigging, I haven't completed it yet. what's suppose to be there is there it's just needs proper rigging, I am switching through max and my game to test it.
when I first started the model went way over filesize, 3000+. managed to get it a little over 1000. so I am limiting and getting rid of things that won't be seen.
after I am finished getting rid of and limiting these things I will save it as a backup to replace the textures, shaders, and material of the new one when I complete the rig.
Oh I see, great idea :)
Quote from: Bluebreon on July 01, 2013, 11:23:39 PM
Oh I see, great idea :)
thanks
(1) also if filesize allows it i will add extra bones to the gun of the model. the inside of the gun has lights that i plan to show off during attacks, taunts, and the final smash. if i am successful it will look similiar to this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(2) if i can beat filesize for her i will show zss in game progress. if i can't lower filesize i will show a poor quality model. if i can't beat filesize before i finish varia samus the final product will not have a few things like moving eyes and expressions.
Quote from: iwantgames on July 03, 2013, 11:54:33 PM
thanks
(1) also if filesize allows it i will add extra bones to the gun of the model. the inside of the gun has lights that i plan to show off during attacks, taunts, and the final smash. if i am successful it will look similiar to this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(2) if i can beat filesize for her i will show zss in game progress. if i can't lower filesize i will show a poor quality model. if i can't beat filesize before i finish varia samus the final product will not have a few things like moving eyes and expressions.
I really like how this samus is going so far, but in my opinion you should make a non visible samus head on visor version, with this youll have more space for the FS gun, or if you have tons of polys/objects you can merge some which shares the same texture to gain more filesize for the visible samus version.
Remember tons of polygons/objects in BB makes bigger filesize.
But still im looking forward to samus ;D
Quote from: Anivernage on July 04, 2013, 03:48:02 AM
I really like how this samus is going so far, but in my opinion you should make a non visible samus head on visor version, with this youll have more space for the FS gun, or if you have tons of polys/objects you can merge some which shares the same texture to gain more filesize for the visible samus version.
Remember tons of polygons/objects in BB makes bigger filesize.
But still im looking forward to samus ;D
I will make sure to do all of those things but first am working on the one with the head model to see how far I can take it. I plan to make both of them the same in all areas with the exception of the head model.
ZSS PROGRESS IN GAME PREVIEWS
these are actual in game pics taken using the Wii and the pic converter to post, looks better in game.
(glow effects added)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
very nice work
Nice, but what's with Varia Suit Samus's knee?
Quote from: iwantgames on July 01, 2013, 10:15:16 PM
that's due to the rigging, I haven't completed it yet. what's suppose to be there is there it's just needs proper rigging, I am switching through max and my game to test it.
when I first started the model went way over filesize, 3000+. managed to get it a little over 1000. so I am limiting and getting rid of things that won't be seen.
after I am finished getting rid of and limiting these things I will save it as a backup to replace the textures, shaders, and material of the new one when I complete the rig.
Since you are doing Young Samus, any chance you'd also do this outfit?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
She's looking sleeeeek. I'm impressed.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 04, 2013, 05:47:46 PM
very nice work
Quote from: Gamma on July 05, 2013, 02:17:16 AM
She's looking sleeeeek. I'm impressed.
thanks
Quote from: Thyrus on July 04, 2013, 07:13:51 PM
Since you are doing Young Samus, any chance you'd also do this outfit?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgr5wbbdL08MENrsdSChWgGbtTkGqfgFsQoEBPhs3eeLxOGDPZON8xVVI)
i can't see your image but if you are talking about this one then hopefully yes, i have the model and is using the head, hair and communicator over the original other m zss model for the outfit i showed. my first time importing the outfit above she was way over filesize just like both of the zss models, but i manage to get them low and keep their quality. i plan on doing the same for the outfit above. if i can keep her quality and lower her filesize then she will also be imported.
That is the outfit I was talking about, yes. I hope it works then! (:
sorry for the pic sizes i am using my wii u. i have a question though for anyone that may be interested in varia suit. do you think i should keep it as it is or give it more detail like the wii u version. if i give it the wii u version look there are three options applying to the legs and shoulder pads.
(1) i can get rid of the glow and lights on the legs and shoulders to add the vents and shape the areas like the wii u version. this will make it look exactly like wii u version with differences being that they are different models.
(2) i can keep the lights/glow and just shape the suit like the wii u version. so instead of having vents it will glow in those areas.
(3) make it look like the wii u version with a glow/light effect under the vents.
all version will have the detail and include vents added to the chest and stomach area like the wii u version, but only if anyone would prefer a wii u look over the current look. for those that need pics of the two
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if you need brawlbox and/or in game pics to decide which version would be best i will be on my pc sunday so hopefully i can make the edits and show something then.
What about all three options?
This way people could choose which one they like the best when downloading your hack.
Quote from: iwantgames on July 06, 2013, 06:37:14 AM
sorry for the pic sizes i am using my wii u. i have a question though for anyone that may be interested in varia suit. do you think i should keep it as it is or give it more detail like the wii u version. if i give it the wii u version look there are three options applying to the legs and shoulder pads.
(1) i can get rid of the glow and lights on the legs and shoulders to add the vents and shape the areas like the wii u version. this will make it look exactly like wii u version with differences being that they are different models.
(2) i can keep the lights/glow and just shape the suit like the wii u version. so instead of having vents it will glow in those areas.
(3) make it look like the wii u version with a glow/light effect under the vents.
all version will have the detail and include vents added to the chest and stomach area like the wii u version, but only if anyone would prefer a wii u look over the current look. for those that need pics of the two
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if you need brawlbox and/or in game pics to decide which version would be best i will be on my pc sunday so hopefully i can make the edits and show something then.
Y'know, you could make a poll about that.
SAMUS PROGRESS ADDED BONES
(new bones added to the model gun)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I... huh... :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, these are looking really good! I've been wanting Other M ZSS for a while now, glad someone is managing to pull it off.
Looks awesome!
I plan on downloading this the second it comes out, and replacing all official Samus in-game Brawl costumes with this. This is seriously that impressive. Good work.
Quote from: DarkFire on July 07, 2013, 09:57:56 PM
I... huh... :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on July 07, 2013, 10:32:39 PM
Wow, these are looking really good! I've been wanting Other M ZSS for a while now, glad someone is managing to pull it off.
Quote from: StupidMetroid on July 12, 2013, 01:40:13 AM
Looks awesome!
Quote from: Oshtoby on July 12, 2013, 01:51:20 AM
I plan on downloading this the second it comes out, and replacing all official Samus in-game Brawl costumes with this. This is seriously that impressive. Good work.
thanks, i wasn't going to reply until i had pic progress but whatever; still got progress though and updates.
the progress i have is edit to the final smash and the gun.
for the gun the bones added screwed up the model and a few animations. if i can fix this i will continue using that model. so as of now i am using one of my many back ups and went ahead and editted the gun that is used in samus pac/pcs instead of the model. so the side taunt and final smash gun will have new animations. if i can find a way to add gun animation to other moves i will. but the gun can move the exact same way as in my bone added pic, will be editing the animations for it. also the gun has reflective/shine and the inside and outside lights has a glow effect added.
for the final smash i wanted a new look so i experimented to see how i could change it. so i took lucarios because his is similiar and replaced samus, tested in game and it worked. since i know its an easy process i will get a useable 3d model to replace it, one that does not increase the filesize too high. i will try to replicate ryu's shinku hadouken look, i will either ask someone to rip it or make my own to practice modeling. anyone who reads this that can rip it rip it and pm it to me please. one that could possible work is the one from tatsunoko vs capcom since it's a wii game and ripping from it is possible.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i also have a problem and need help. it's the motionetc i can't get it to work for some reason. the details are on the first page of the thread My Second post. i editted my first and second posts. first is updates and stuff like that and the second will be for help and feedback. if you can help with the problem please do.
Try a fresh Common_en maybe?
What about this? Why don't you see if this happens to other people? It could prove if it's an error with just you or that this happens to other people.
motionetc problem solved
SAMUS PROGRESS MISSILES & BOMB ADDED
(missiles and bomb added)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OP update with all projects
EDIT: thanks for trying to help StupidMetroid.
Quote from: iwantgames on July 17, 2013, 06:06:29 AM
motionetc problem solved
SAMUS PROGRESS MISSILES & BOMB ADDED
(missiles and bomb added)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OP update with all projects
EDIT: thanks for trying to help StupidMetroid.
One word : sexy stuff
Damn, that makes 2 words xD
That Samus looks a lot like the Wii U one.
That looks beyond amazing! I can't wait for the release.
very impressive samus suit there and i love the imports over her items xD
SAMUS PROGRESS GUN'S GLOW & ANIMATION
(gun's inside light glow)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: DarkFire on July 17, 2013, 12:36:20 PM
One word : sexy stuff
Damn, that makes 2 words xD
:laugh: thanks
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 17, 2013, 12:40:50 PM
That Samus looks a lot like the Wii U one.
thanks that's the look I am going for, the textures need a little editing
Quote from: StupidMetroid on July 17, 2013, 09:14:14 PM
That looks beyond amazing! I can't wait for the release.
thanks
Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2013, 09:56:04 PM
very impressive samus suit there and i love the imports over her items xD
thanks and I am glad I finally got them to work
I want that so bad!
this is amazing
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 19, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
this is amazing
thanks
SAMUS PROGRESS SHIP ENTRY
(new entry for samus that works in game)
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/WO7BLee.png)
I am using the original samus entry from the vault as a base. i am hoping the final result is close to this with reflective and glow effects. this is using the textures with no edit so it's looks very good.
(http://i.imgur.com/stLHChi.png)
this is the current version that works in game. i reduced the textures to be able to test in game. I still have to optimize the model in max, so the texture quality will increase. it's also pale in color because i added bumps and so it can favor the look of samus' suit. i will brighten it some so it's more yellow, i didn't do any textures edits besides re-sizing them atm.
i haven't planed out the animation for samus when she arrives yet and i may make some edits to the animations for the ship depending on samus' animations. i will utilize the platform hanger from the ship.
here is original hack it has videos Entry Hack:SAMUS by rihuganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16018)
This is some astounding hack work. I'm really looking forward to the completion of this so I can add it to my game.
Good god, this is amazing! The pain of not being able to use her...
Quote from: StupidMetroid on July 20, 2013, 03:14:13 AM
Good god, this is amazing! The pain of not being able to use her...
Quote from: Shun_One on July 20, 2013, 12:04:35 AM
This is some astounding hack work. I'm really looking forward to the completion of this so I can add it to my game.
thanks and sorry StupidMetroid, trying to get this done as soon as possible, but this summer is just too busy.
SAMUS PROGRESS SHIP ENTRY
(in game preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i will start the moveset soon, so if anyone has an idea or move that they would like added please share, otherwise i will add whatever i feel like adding. i have a few moves already based on other m and others i just want, hopefully they will be possible. if you have any ideas you can provide pics, gifs, sprites, or whatever.
i would also like feedback on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i tough you were only model importing not doing a moveset xD also you might wanna see the project called super smash bros fusion on attack and animations they are planing a other m moveset for samus so maybe you and then could so something amazing since samus is one of the worst chars to psa
loving those shine effects and the glow on samus looks amazing will you release the model by itself before finishing the moveset?
Gamma Ridley was working on a MOM Samus some time ago. He had wait poses perfected and he had new running animations for Samus. However, I recommend asking him for permission to use it.
Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2013, 09:20:13 AM
i tough you were only model importing not doing a moveset xD also you might wanna see the project called super smash bros fusion on attack and animations they are planing a other m moveset for samus so maybe you and then could so something amazing since samus is one of the worst chars to psa
loving those shine effects and the glow on samus looks amazing will you release the model by itself before finishing the moveset?
I was just going to do model importing but I wanted new moves for samus so that her appearance and new items aren't the only things that's new. I want her to feel like a new character and not just look like one. also I am apart of fusion and talked to omega, this will be the samus suit used in fusion. he was planning on making a moveset for her, and agreed to help me with mine as well. the movesets will be different so people will have a reason to download both. we may have a few things similar due to both being influenced by other m. I am making a moveset for two reasons, one is for bone added samus. if I get that one fixed then custom gun animations can be added to any animation. I am also including a moveset with the original to fix a few things that may be off due to brawl and other m samus being made differently. one thing I know of is the shoulder pads. if you look at the other m samus on the vault you can tell. even the brawl samus pads look off a bit. so no I probably won't release without some kind of moveset/motionetc included. motionetc also has the new items.
Quote from: StupidMetroid on July 20, 2013, 07:05:43 PM
Gamma Ridley was working on a MOM Samus some time ago. He had wait poses perfected and he had new running animations for Samus. However, I recommend asking him for permission to use it.
do you have a video, links or images so that I can see the moves. I may want to use some.
Here's the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28730.1365 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28730.1365)
can't see the video but one animation he mentioned following the video is one I planned on making myself, the concentration animation. I will probably use it on the down taunt and hopefully I can make and use the effects used in other m.
You do realize that on the second to last page there is a download for the motionetc?
asked gamma and if he allow me to use them then I will if not then I will make my own, don't want to make some then he say I can use his.
I started run animation. didn't make it from scratch, I used zss run animation and edited the transitions to fit samus. may use some of zss moves as a base for some of samus' moves
SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATIONS
(run animation gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/KsUMLT4.gif)
SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATIONS
(run animation in game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
as you can see edits need to be made and the fingers has yet to be rigged
Is it possible for you to release the model imports now and upload the moveset later?
i also see no reason for the model to come with the moveset only if its a one slot import over samus there is no reason for the model alone not to be released imo.
I love the progress you made with your Samus, I say its come a great way and looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man.
Quote from: Carnage on July 22, 2013, 08:07:57 AM
i also see no reason for the model to come with the moveset only if its a one slot import over samus there is no reason for the model alone not to be released imo.
If I'm correct the model and motion will work as one. For the gun and other pieces to her. is ay let it be released with a moveset because we want something good that won't glitch across the screen because of a default motion. Lets give the man some time for his creation.
keep up the good work Bud.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 22, 2013, 10:02:34 AM
I love the progress you made with your Samus, I say its come a great way and looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man.
If I'm correct the model and motion will work as one. For the gun and other pieces to her. is ay let it be released with a moveset because we want something good that won't glitch across the screen because of a default motion. Lets give the man some time for his creation.
keep up the good work Bud.
i think the only thing he has on the motion is the wepons over samus default weapons there is no way in hell that the model will glitch if firing the brawl weapons at all since they are mere models and appear on a set bone index
Quote from: Carnage on July 22, 2013, 10:31:46 AM
i think the only thing he has on the motion is the wepons over samus default weapons there is no way in hell that the model will glitch if firing the brawl weapons at all since they are mere models and appear on a set bone index
True true, it makes me wonder if hr is gonna make his own graphic for the charge shot?
Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 22, 2013, 10:02:34 AM
I love the progress you made with your Samus, I say its come a great way and looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man.
If I'm correct the model and motion will work as one. For the gun and other pieces to her. is ay let it be released with a moveset because we want something good that won't glitch across the screen because of a default motion. Lets give the man some time for his creation.
keep up the good work Bud.
thank you and there are no glitches I just replaced models
Quote from: OmegaS3 on July 22, 2013, 10:56:39 AM
True true, it makes me wonder if hr is gonna make his own graphic for the charge shot?
and I do want to replace the charge shot graphics. will look into it.
SAMUS PROGRESS BOMB EDIT
(bomb effect glow)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The new bombs look cool! :af:
Looks like a lightning bomb! It's really cool man! Keep it up!
thanks, also i don't have previews but i finally got around to fixing the holes in the knee and elbow joints that distracted a lot of you.
also i will make three different versions with three different chest plates for the suit. one is the original used in other m, the current one i am using, and one that resembles samus' power suit design from other metroid prime games. i will keep the look of the suit that i have now and just import & replace the chest plates. here is an old pic i have that shows all three.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You're such a baller.
Must... have...
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 26, 2013, 05:37:26 PM
You're such a baller.
:vyse:
EDIT: Nanobuds is it ok if I send you samus for the transparency visor, I don't know when I will do it but if you receive a pm from me it will be for that problem. do you want collab or credit because it's just not working for me and I don't think I will be able to solve it.
SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 1
(ORIGINAL CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 2
(GRAVITY CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 3
(POWER SUIT CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
BB pics, in game previews later
Yeah just send her my way whenever you want. I'll help collab.
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2013, 04:57:08 PM
Yeah just send her my way whenever you want. I'll help collab.
ok I will, thanks
SAMUS PROGRESS TEXTURE EDIT
(texture edit)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SAMUS PROGRESS DASH ATK
(gif & in-game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That texture looks pretty good in-game. Though her chest and helm seems a bit too red imo.
Well, what you can do is trying to turn the arm for hiding the blackball thing... And for the foot, I guess you know what to do.
Looks really good in game! Just... do you plan on making the original recolors (like brawl recolors etc...) or custom ones? Curiosity ;D
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 31, 2013, 01:21:16 AM
That texture looks pretty good in-game. Though her chest and helm seems a bit too red imo.
yeah i have to fix both of those they use the same added metal textures as the gun. i was just testing it. i will lighten it some.
Quote from: DarkFire on August 01, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
Well, what you can do is trying to turn the arm for hiding the blackball thing... And for the foot, I guess you know what to do.
Looks really good in game! Just... do you plan on making the original recolors (like brawl recolors etc...) or custom ones? Curiosity ;D
i have brawl original and custom recolors planned and it won't take long to do since all costumes use the same exact textures.
I love you iwantthatsamus :srs:
I cant wait to play as dat samus (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/4/45/Dat_ass.jpg)
Looks good.
SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATION
(wait animattion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SAMUS PROGRESS RECOLORS
(CUSTOM RECOLORS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(BRAWL RECOLORS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
why havent you rigged the hand yet?
haven't placed the hand in the correct spot in max yet. model doesn't fit with brawl bones so I am and had to do a lot of editing to the model while rigging. I was actually about to start placing and rigging it. before I do that I am reducing and fixing some of the textures in some area because of the metal textures I added.
SAMUS PROGRESS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
fingers rigged(not the best)
correct textures for powersuit/old
have to fix gravity, it went 7 kb over filesize. afterwards I will send them to nano for the transparency fix while I get recolors, csps, bps and whatever else done. I will release what I have done so far and edit the pack with whatever is not included another time. release is this week Wednesday or Saturday night, I will be on my desktop both days and try to get as much done which is why it will be at night.
unless I finish it soon it will not include the entry, haven't done or started on samus animation for it.
Hype.
look awesome
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 12, 2013, 04:26:34 AM
Hype.
:kdance:
Quote from: DSX8-sama on August 12, 2013, 04:31:31 AM
look awesome
thank you
SAMUS PROGRESS
(suits beta finish)
(http://i.imgur.com/cnjINRi.jpg)
original powersuit gravity
PLANNED RECOLORS
(INCLUDE cBLISS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(CUSTOM SUITS/FUTURE UPDATES)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
for the csp pose I like the one sjs has for samus in his thread. if you can think of another pose let me know. I will ask him if he has the pose so I can make them. I would let him make them but it's going to take some time to make csps and bps for each recolor for each suit. but if he wants to make them it's fine with me. I will collab either way. so if he doesn't read this and nobody provides a pose then I will pm him to see about the pose.
glad to see you finaly rigged the hand
Quote from: iwantgames on August 12, 2013, 07:12:58 AM
for the csp pose I like the one sjs has for samus in his thread. if you can think of another pose let me know. I will ask him if he has the pose so I can make them. I would let him make them but it's going to take some time to make csps and bps for each recolor for each suit. but if he wants to make them it's fine with me. I will collab either way. so if he doesn't read this and nobody provides a pose then I will pm him to see about the pose.
Send me the files and I can do it.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 03:49:01 PM
Send me the files and I can do it.
will you be able to make the recolors for the csps without the actual recolored costume? if so i can send you the file i uploaded last night to give to nano with the original 3 costumes and can explain how i would like for them to look.
if you need the actual recolored costume i can have them to you later today. may take awhile because i have to use a laptop with no mouse to make them.
also to make sure they are in great quality do you need me to do anything extra. one thing that i will do though is provide an extra set of textures that have the original/bigger size.
the pose may need edit for the shoulder pad. if it's no bother and the suit does need edits to the shoulder pad, could you make the edits and save this as an extra copy of the pose specifically for this model. that way when i finish the custom costumes i can send them over. if you do this you can send the pose to me and i can save it somewhere and send it to you with costume costumes. i won't use it for any of my hacks over samus because it's your pose, i will hold it just in case.
Quote from: iwantgames on August 12, 2013, 04:34:36 PM
will you be able to make the recolors for the csps without the actual recolored costume? if so i can send you the file i uploaded last night to give to nano with the original 3 costumes and can explain how i would like for them to look.
if you need the actual recolored costume i can have them to you later today. may take awhile because i have to use a laptop with no mouse to make them.
also to make sure they are in great quality do you need me to do anything extra. one thing that i will do though is provide an extra set of textures that have the original/bigger size.
the pose may need edit for the shoulder pad. if it's no bother and the suit does need edits to the shoulder pad, could you make the edits and save this as an extra copy of the pose specifically for this model. that way when i finish the custom costumes i can send them over. if you do this you can send the pose to me and i can save it somewhere and send it to you with costume costumes. i won't use it for any of my hacks over samus because it's your pose, i will hold it just in case.
I'd rather you send over the files for all the recolors. The CSPs are more accurate that way.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 05:21:27 PM
I'd rather you send over the files for all the recolors. The CSPs are more accurate that way.
just started and I have the template done to make them quickly
before I send SJS/you the costumes for csp and bp I will post preview of each costume for feedback. I want to make sure anyone who will download is okay with them. SJS will you be able to do the csps and bp on Wednesday. this gives the rest of today and a whole day tomorrow for the costumes to be looked at.
EDIT will edit pic size later
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/PZoJeyR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IFsVkMD.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/3v4Ueo1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IG5C3eJ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Ep1CQCX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/U8rbQuU.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ZoYtTTK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eDoUDS0.png)
still need to work on the light suit. still have to make a power suit and dark. may make phazon.
These are sweet, man.
Would you mind if I made my own recolors for my Vibrant Brawl project as well?
you can make them. will send a pm, have to finish some recolors and send files. also if you don't mind I would like to include them in the pack release. will advertise them in the description and text file so people are aware of them.
reason being I am hoping that this hack can give me an award for download count eventually. either for it having a lot of downloads on its own or giving me a higher total download for an award. I currently have no awards. another award I want is ninja since I don't post much.
if anyone else would like to do something for the project that would help let me know so I can give files and collab. everything might not be accepted but I will try to find something for you to do to get collab. it can be pretty much anything like moves/animation or texture edit for another project like shun. if it's anything else ask me about it.
I would also like feedback from the hack to improve it. you can be a tester or make/edit a few things. also I will not add too many people or testers. the limit of collabs will be in the teens. I will also advertise everything from everyone that does something in the description of the download. I will also include the things done in a txt file as well. the only request I have is that nobody uploads or re-upload things from the hack, especially without permission. also I will not constantly update and cause lots of pm's for anyone. if I update, it will be for something forgot or a group of added things.
I am doing this so that the pack satisfy everyone, and so people who want it soon will not have to wait until Saturday because they can be a tester. Wednesday is not looking like the release day. it could be but it doesn't look like it will be.
I updated the OP with people already involved and will update again if needed. UNDER RELEASE
Quote from: iwantgames on August 13, 2013, 07:46:36 PM
you can make them. will send a pm, have to finish some recolors and send files. also if you don't mind I would like to include them in the pack release. will advertise them in the description and text file so people are aware of them.
Sound goods. I only require the original file to get started on my work. I'll try and have it back to you in a timely manner so you can have everything in one batch.
ok don't worry about it if it goes over filesize after your texture edit. I will be able to lower it if it does. and I will be posting a few more costumes if you are making your vibrant based on the recolors as well. and if you like you could post pics. you can do the original costumes I send as well as your vibrant costume because you have dolphin and will look better.
will pm soon
SAMUS PROGRESS(recolors)
EDIT-fusion added
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT-ingame recolors
(recolors in-game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Question: the Samus model will be usable without the extra animation stuff right? Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm only really interested in having the model as a costume, not really as a full blown replacement, so I don't really want to use the MotionEtc if I don't have to.
ZSS looks good, I hope her shoulders didn't give you much trouble, they're a pain from what I remember.
Quote from: Gamma on August 15, 2013, 02:29:23 PM
Question: the Samus model will be usable without the extra animation stuff right? Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm only really interested in having the model as a costume, not really as a full blown replacement, so I don't really want to use the MotionEtc if I don't have to.
ZSS looks good, I hope her shoulders didn't give you much trouble, they're a pain from what I remember.
yes samus will be usable without the extra animations. may not include any animations, if any are included they will not be placed directly in the motionetc. I will have them in a separate folder. the motionetc included will be needed if you want the new bomb and missiles. it will be needed for samus animations for the ship entry whenever I do it. I will edit the original animations so it better fit the model.
I don't think I want to make her a full replace anymore. at least not now. I will study psa and maybe in the future I will give her a moveset.
rigging the shoulder for zss on my own was difficult so I redid her yesterday and used the auto rig guide. worked much better.
today I will do recolors for zss based on samus, only six for release.ZSS PROGRESS(RECOLORS)
original blue and power suit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
gravity and pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
green and varia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
light and black
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
there are more but they are pretty much duplicate so I will not post them. red, light blue, dark blue. will edit light, black, and varia to look better.
Yo, I'll get to fixing the visor this weekend.
Wow! Those recolors look amazing!
Great job!
iwanttomarryyourjobxD
I will finish organizing and use the symbol image of each character in OP as the download link. i need feedback and to be sure that everything is correct and working before uploading to the vault. i can't test because the sd slot for this laptop doesn't work. after some feedback i will upload to the vault.
anyone that test post feedback if you have any, no pm please. i am aware of some of the issues already and posting here will keep me from hearing anything that might be the same. if anyone find anything from this uploaded to vault please report, nobody has permission. also if anyone can manage pics for submissions that would be great to have. i am also still willing to collab any testers.
i tried to submit saturday but my desktop was slow and giving me problems, so i had to restore it to a earlier time just to get it to run. i uploaded all my files to the storing websites to have for later before restoring so i wouldn't lose anything. it took way too long to do just that. afterwards i had to leave, so not much was done. Sunday i just created folders and started arranging stuff.
OP will be updated with demo. i will mark thread as new if nobody post before then. didn't feel like making something with the characters so made i these so you know who you are downloading.
(http://i.imgur.com/KUInMTv.png) (http://i.imgur.com/G7Pr4ns.png)
I'm liking the icons.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 19, 2013, 11:21:37 PM
I'm liking the icons.
thanks, and because I will try and finish up ss skyloft link tomorrow I have one for the Zelda series too. I will delete the previous skin and re-rig using auto-rig guide. I used it a long time ago and got crap results, after doing zss and young samus I realized my mistakes.
(http://i.imgur.com/TrLOvqs.png)
ZSS PROGRESS
(young samus)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
feedback from anyone that is testing samus and zss would be greatly appreciated. you can also take dolphin pics for submission. also if someone who is testing could get a video that would be great. the video would be to show the glow effects, so if you could play on a stage that changes lighting to show the effects.
IF ANYONE DOES VIDEO PLEASE DO
-side taunt to show gun replace and effects
-final smash to show gun replace and effects
-include the ship, bomb, & missiles
-anything else that you think should be in the video
I'm trying out Varia Suit Samus on my Wii right now. And I gotta say, it looks so much better in-game despite the visor not working.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 20, 2013, 12:56:35 AM
I'm trying out Varia Suit Samus on my Wii right now. And I gotta say, it looks so much better in-game despite the visor not working.
thanks and I will make sure to add you to the hack like promised.
Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 09:12:49 PM
SAMUS PROGESS(charge shot & jet change)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJS CSPs
(http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p643/iwantgames/i6XYU04_zpsd2e0bb13.png) (http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p643/iwantgames/g9G43ZM_zps6fe2b88d.png) (http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p643/iwantgames/8IRt2wU_zps2a1d2091.png)
This stuff, looks real good.
Sorry I haven't gotten to my recolors. I'll be able to properly test stuff soon, so thanks for the beta stuff.
OK thanks and you can take your time.
I updated the download links for samus & zss, they now include a few recolors. there is a short txt called UPDATE. read that so you now what's included. the folder with the updates is named 1 UPDATE. I named it that so it's the first folder.
Your work is coming out beautifully man, it looks unstoppable. Keep up the great work. ;D
you sir have made my Metroid fandom reach levels that it hasn't been before. i thank thee
Quote from: OmegaS3 on August 22, 2013, 08:34:46 PM
Your work is coming out beautifully man, it looks unstoppable. Keep up the great work. ;D
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 23, 2013, 09:40:49 AM
you sir have made my Metroid fandom reach levels that it hasn't been before. i thank thee
thank you both.
i will update the download again, this time i will include more recolors, the new jet color, and charge shot color. any specific color you want for the charge shot let me know. the jet will be green in the final like in other m, but if you would like a different color for that let me know. also i may edit a few more things for the update. i will post again whenever i update it.
may i request a Princess Peachy version of it? where the glow is a bright pink with a royal colour scheme?
i think you know why i'm asking for this. with CBliss and all it's not too much to ask i think
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 25, 2013, 08:15:24 AM
may i request a Princess Peachy version of it? where the glow is a bright pink with a royal colour scheme?
i think you know why i'm asking for this. with CBliss and all it's not too much to ask i think
you can take the images and edit it or tell me in detail what and where any color you want added can go.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I've used your Other M Samus a few days ago and there is something I've been meaning to ask you: are you using the original Metroid: Other M textures or have you edited them yourself?
I do not mean to offend, but the textures on you hack have a IDK rusty look to them.
I have compared your hack and Brawl Samus and that shiny look just isn't there, you know what I mean?
Maybe that is just your personal take on the hack, but I felt like commenting on that as it is quite noticeable in game.
Other than that, it is really great to see how you are making progress on your hacks and I'm really glad you are moving on with them.
Still looking forward to Young Samus release! ;)
Quote from: Thyrus on August 27, 2013, 02:01:09 AM
I've used your Other M Samus a few days ago and there is something I've been meaning to ask you: are you using the original Metroid: Other M textures or have you edited them yourself?
I do not mean to offend, but the textures on you hack right now look, IDK, rusty?
I have compared your hack and Brawl Samus and that shiny look just isn't there, you know what I mean?
Don't let the textures fool you. They were edited to make the model resemble her SSB4 appearance which actually looks very good imo.
@Chaos_Knight: IMO the edited texture could use some more work, SSB4 Samus has a much more subtle look to her armor. I mean, concerning such "rusty" effect I have mentioned.
Again, maybe it is just a personal take on the hack. That said, I'd like the opportunity to use that hack and unedited textures.
i edited the textures myself and is going with the ssb4 look. that's why i said any feedback is welcomed so i know what needs improvement.
before messing with the textures i will try different metals material/shader because i am currently using the spec map material/shader with only one type of texture applying to both. that's not how the spec material work but filesize won't allow more textures. so going with another metal material/shader will probably give it the look you prefer while keeping the textures how it is.
here is a comparision of the original and my edited textures.
(http://i.imgur.com/NdcLkmv.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LhBUmnv.png)
if you still want to try the original let me know. i tried them just a few seconds ago and it doesn't look right because of the materials and shaders.
I wasn't aware that you were still working on different material and shaders, iwantgames. Then I'm sure we can expect some good adjustments to the look of Samus (:
And yes, I'd like to try the original textures still, if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity really.
the Royal Colour scheme is basically this
The parts that are yellow if you can make are going to be White. Her visor as well a greyish Royal "Gold".
Shoulders and Thigh Area a ligher shade of pink
For Arm and Shins+Knee+Boot the same colour of pink.
the Red parts or the Helmet and Jutting out parts of the armor should be White.
pretty much it. i thank you for doing this.
Your textures are too detailed. as thyrus said, she looks too "rusty". Just don't make them D grainy.
Quote from: Thyrus on August 27, 2013, 06:19:53 PM
I wasn't aware that you were still working on different material and shaders, iwantgames. Then I'm sure we can expect some good adjustments to the look of Samus (:
And yes, I'd like to try the original textures still, if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity really.
will get them to you soon
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 28, 2013, 12:17:49 PM
the Royal Colour scheme is basically this
The parts that are yellow if you can make are going to be White. Her visor as well a greyish Royal "Gold".
Shoulders and Thigh Area a ligher shade of pink
For Arm and Shins+Knee+Boot the same colour of pink.
the Red parts or the Helmet and Jutting out parts of the armor should be White.
pretty much it. i thank you for doing this.
will do it soon
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 29, 2013, 12:14:18 PM
Your textures are too detailed. as thyrus said, she looks too "rusty". Just don't make them D grainy.
will edit them soon
AND SOON
(http://i.imgur.com/BmmjkQr.png)
Yesterday i got bored and started an import. after optimizing he should be ready.
DEADPOOL
(deadpool game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
should work with the psa currently on the vault.
will also do wolverine from the game as well.
auto rig is acting up for link, as soon as it works he should be released after tweaks because of the auto rig.
Aw yeah. I've been waiting for someone to import that Deadpool model.
will release deadpool as a v1 without all the extra stuff added(machine guns and stuff). i will then do wolverine from the game as a v1 without a few things(expressions and stuff). i will update the hacks with added items. effects and recolors will be included with the v1(reflective and stuff).
i will also import the gun, grenade, and sword from the deadpool game over the stuff used in the psa. i will not include the psa because i don't have permissions, instead i will provide the models and textures so you can replace them yourself.
pretty much what v1 will look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Keep the ammo.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 07, 2013, 03:41:56 AM
Keep the ammo.
ok
does anyone know someone that will or can make a psa for ryu over marth
Quote from: iwantgames on September 07, 2013, 06:34:47 PM
does anyone know someone that will or can make a psa for ryu over marth
What Ryu are you talking about specifically? Street Fighter? Ninja Gaiden? I know there is a Ryu PSA over Falcon.
ninja gaiden, got the model from DOA5 and currently rigging
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Good luck with that model, It's pretty high quality so will need a lot of optimizing...
I know I tried rigging him myself but he kept crashing the game due to too many verts.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 08, 2013, 12:08:44 AM
Good luck with that model, It's pretty high quality so will need a lot of optimizing...
I know I tried rigging him myself but he kept crashing the game due to too many verts.
ok, thanks for the heads up.
EDIT:
if you don't care for this you can ignore it. i am posting this here because i said i would do this request and i forgot about it twice already. i only remember because someone posted in the request thread to ask about it.
BRAWL TROPHY MODEL FUSION SUIT
(below is the quote without it being a quote because it was a huge quote.)
just have to fix it up because of the auto rig but here is a gif
(http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p643/iwantgames/test2_zps21e34d32.gif)
using wait animation because other animations look weird without the fixes i will be doing
WILL ADD THESE
-shine effects
-second visor with glow
-glow to lights on back
-custom or vertexed morph ball
Could have sworn I'd posted here before, but apparently not. I'd love to help with Fusion Samus in any way I can. I can do recolors and maybe even CSPs too unless someone else wants to do it. (I usually make my own CSPs for my personal setup anyway depending on what hacks I'm using.)
EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Basically, it's the four suits from Fusion, colors based on the three new suits from Prime 1 and 2, three alternate team color options, and two extra random colors. I also tried to make the pink one look like the final version of the Hazard Suit from Prime 3, but with just two colors, it looked a lot like the Gravity Suit already does. (The in-game version of the Gravity Suit is a little darker and the blue part is a bit more greenish too.)
Thoughts?
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 10, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those recolors looks very good, i would go with the first row, but the second, looks good too, Gravity is my favorite, cant wait to see it!.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 10, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Could have sworn I'd posted here before, but apparently not. I'd love to help with Fusion Samus in any way I can. I can do recolors and maybe even CSPs too unless someone else wants to do it. (I usually make my own CSPs for my personal setup anyway depending on what hacks I'm using.)
EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Basically, it's the four suits from Fusion, colors based on the three new suits from Prime 1 and 2, three alternate team color options, and two extra random colors. I also tried to make the pink one look like the final version of the Hazard Suit from Prime 3, but with just two colors, it looked a lot like the Gravity Suit already does. (The in-game version of the Gravity Suit is a little darker and the blue part is a bit more greenish too.)
Thoughts?
the color slot of the costumes are the ones I would have made, I am not sure of the colors I would have mixed if I did them though. so sure you can do CSPs and any of those recolors you like. I would also like CSPs from SJS too, I like his CSPs.
I finally see your thread lol
good job so far
Quote from: Kyouma on September 10, 2013, 11:05:53 PM
I finally see your thread lol
good job so far
thank you
EDIT: new laptop and I was able to install 3ds max. after catching up on classes and moving my file to my storing website I can make more progress faster. I only have 4 classes and will work on stuff in my spare time(I have a lot). I was limited to using a shared desktop twice a week. on top of that it got very slow.
EDIT 2: Will update samus download soon, will have
-fitsamus for green jet & green charge shot
-pink suit for all
-light blue suit for all
if you would like a different color for charge shot let me know. if there is something you want added let me know so I can also add it. let me know both before I release second demo. also if you tested let me know so I can add you to the list.
will work on peach samus recolor soon, and will edit textures when all recolors are done.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 11, 2013, 05:49:15 PM
EDIT 2: Will update samus download soon, will have
-fitsamus for green jet & green charge shot
-pink suit for all
-light blue suit for all
Nice! How did you manage to change the charge shot? I don't think anyone ever has before, at least for Brawl.
I never have understood exactly why it's blue and white in every single Smash Bros. when it's usually yellow or orange by default in basically every Metroid game. The one in SSB4 looks really cool, but I still wish it was a different color.
a different coloured charged shot? how is this possible?
may i suggest something more or less super Nintendo-ish. a greenish blue. green/purples/blues at bright colours usually are the perfect energy colors that mix.
yep different color, already posted this pic earlier so here it is again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
because I have my new laptop I can make those new colors you guys suggested and show them today. also working on one that looks like the ssb4, just needs editing
EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
still need edits
That's amazing. this makes Samus just that much more amazing. what's next a full on moveset? this is just too dang good to be true. we get Cbliss, and now a better Samus. Peach will always be my #1 but samus will always be my Ex-#1 but this just gives her the proper props. i thank thee.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 12, 2013, 01:07:30 AM
yep different color, already posted this pic earlier so here it is again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
because I have my new laptop I can make those new colors you guys suggested and show them today. also working on one that looks like the ssb4, just needs editing
EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
still need edits
Why can't I see epicness when it's here!!!
I'll say it's cool even if I didn't see it... Wanna know why?
Because it's YOU!
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 12, 2013, 03:39:28 AM
That's amazing. this makes Samus just that much more amazing. what's next a full on moveset? this is just too dang good to be true. we get Cbliss, and now a better Samus. Peach will always be my #1 but samus will always be my Ex-#1 but this just gives her the proper props. i thank thee.
thank you and yes, when I learn psa more I will make a moveset. working on some animations now though. not ones in thread I won't use them, except wait.
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 12, 2013, 08:13:56 PM
Why can't I see epicness when it's here!!!
I'll say it's cool even if I didn't see it... Wanna know why?
Because it's YOU!
thank you
TRANSPARENT VISOR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lookin schway bro. Wish this had been done in time for the Injsutice contest.
Quote from: Black Boo on September 13, 2013, 02:29:15 PM
Lookin schway bro. Wish this had been done in time for the Injsutice contest.
me too, but there was only one submission. I would have submitted whatever was completed before the deadline if more people had submitted something.
EDIT: RYU HAYABUSA
(http://i.imgur.com/hA3LLtz.jpg)
sorry for horrible pics but he works in game now. there are a few things I still have to do before release.
-finish rig
-effects (transparency and shine)
-something (suit is very dark in-game)
-texture edit (restore textures to original size a little because i optimized)
will have to go through the same thing with deadpool. fusion samus will need some optimizing to I think. it works in game but freeze after I attack. it's below the filesize limit and my other samus filesize.
Ryu Hayabusa looks great, and those pics arent that bad.
You should do a Sheik version too.
Quote from: DanteNo on September 17, 2013, 11:22:56 PM
Ryu Hayabusa looks great, and those pics arent that bad.
thanks
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 17, 2013, 11:26:30 PM
You should do a Sheik version too.
ok, I did marth because he is rel ported over a lot of characters so you can use him over an unwanted character and still have others. also planning on doing the female ninjas from the game as well. will do them on a few characters, trying to find different characters for all of them to go on.
their are 3 female ninjas, if anyone that plans on using them have a preferred characters to place them over you can let me know. these are who they will go over unless someone else say something. not the best person but I will place them over marth so they can be over an unwanted character, sheik since that seems like a better fit, zss maybe-idk. all on each character.
as for deadpool and fusion suit trophy samus they are below filesize but freezes. had the same issue with ryu and after I optimized him some more he started working. after I optimize them some more and get them working I will lock poll and focus on the winner and work down to the one with no/less votes. so far
-fusion suit
-deadpool
-link
-ryu
Both links for Samus and ZSS are down.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 19, 2013, 12:22:34 AM
Both links for Samus and ZSS are down.
I just checked and they are up, it could be just for me because it's mine or it went down temporarily not because of me. could someone try again and let me know
thanks for letting me know
Quote from: iwantgames on September 19, 2013, 03:02:40 AM
I just checked and they are up, it could be just for me because it's mine or it went down temporarily not because of me. could someone try again and let me know
thanks for letting me know
Just checked them and they both work fine for me.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 19, 2013, 04:50:51 AM
Just checked them and they both work fine for me.
thanks, wasn't me I did nothing.
POLL SO FAR
(EDIT)
fusion
link
ryu
deadpool
ryu almost has the original texture quality and size. working on him cause I am at college. when I get home will continue dead and fusion so they can work in game.
Do you have PSDs for your Samus recolors? I'm trying to make recolors based on Samus' other suits for cBliss (Dark/Light/Phazon/Hazard).
I think I do, but I am moving everything to my laptop so I can work whenever I have free time and am not in class. I have to find them.
also the suits you are trying to do I already did, I just have to edit them so the darks suits aren't too dark and the light suit isn't too light in game. but they are pretty much done, just need edits. might be include in the next update along with the colored charge shot, green jet color, some other recolors, and transparent visor.
(http://i.imgur.com/eDoUDS0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wAqaaV1.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/sCI83ML.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7ICxpQu.png)
brawl dark, phazon, phazon 2, light.
hazard will have to be one of the ones I do by editing the model in max. it will be an edited version of the PED suit I make from the current model I am using. I plan on having all the lights using glow effects.
I am curious for the deadpool
DEADPOOL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
RYU
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
YOUNG SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
FUSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
LINK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if I forgot something I will edit or post later
didnt you use the wield option since the beggining? thats how I deal with my "generic anime lolis" which are over 20 000 vertices sometimes
hi for ryu haybusa the size of the texture is in 1024 ?
Quote from: Kyouma on September 26, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
didnt you use the wield option since the beggining? thats how I deal with my "generic anime lolis" which are over 20 000 vertices sometimes
no never used that before, will have to try it out
Quote from: agent-s on September 27, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
hi for ryu haybusa the size of the texture is in 1024 ?
no I haven't combined the textures, they are in the size I downloaded them in the largest being 512.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also I think I may do the next update for samus and zss in the vault as v1 to get people to visit thread and give feedback. I will edit it from their to final. I will have it as 1 thing only so that I don't have to go through a long process, a lot of submissions of the same thing, and so everyone I collabed can edit it for whatever reason.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 27, 2013, 04:54:14 PM
no never used that before, will have to try it out
no I haven't combined the textures, they are in the size I downloaded them in the largest being 512.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also I think I may do the next update for samus and zss in the vault as v1 to get people to visit thread and give feedback. I will edit it from their to final. I will have it as 1 thing only so that I don't have to go through a long process, a lot of submissions of the same thing, and so everyone I collabed can edit it for whatever reason.
You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! ;D
I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count ;) )
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on September 27, 2013, 04:57:27 PM
You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! ;D
I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count ;) )
I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
POLL SO FAR
fusion
ryu
link
dead
will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.
afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 28, 2013, 03:01:21 PM
I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
POLL SO FAR
fusion
ryu
link
dead
will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.
afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.
Samus is almost done, I guess, so that's better to finish her! Ryu is a brand new character here! I never saw someone releasing him... As for Link, well, it'll go well with the SkyLink PSA. I don't know much about Deadpool, but it seems that he is really appreciated. Especially because he has a PSA over Snake, I guess...
nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274)
fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.
the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.
link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 28, 2013, 08:20:50 PM
nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274)
fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.
the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.
link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.
Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.
Quote from: DanteNo on September 29, 2013, 04:34:37 PM
Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.
u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP,
TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.
also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good
Quote from: iwantgames on September 29, 2013, 05:19:15 PM
u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP, TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.
also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good
Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!
Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on September 29, 2013, 08:27:33 PM
Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!
thank you
Quote from: DanteNo on September 30, 2013, 10:19:23 PM
Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.
thank you and I will
fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball
(http://i.imgur.com/XspcIJz.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on October 01, 2013, 03:49:49 AM
thank youthank you and I will
fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball
(http://i.imgur.com/XspcIJz.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well man, I got a question for you :
do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 01, 2013, 09:50:12 PM
Well man, I got a question for you :
do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...
the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.
the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this
(http://i.imgur.com/piTgzk0.png)
I will try my hand at custom one
Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball. :)
Quote from: iwantgames on October 02, 2013, 12:09:10 AM
the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.
the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this
(http://i.imgur.com/piTgzk0.png)
I will try my hand at custom one
Dat sexy morph ball :srs:
Fusion thread demo will be released today. if I get home early enough I can fix the arm cannon and add morphball. if I don't get home early enough I will release without morphball and an idk arm cannon. I resized it but never got to check it in game to see if it's ok.
for current morphball do you guys want the brawl morphball with the fusion recolor or the other m morphball fusion colored and without the metal detail?
after fusion is up pm me or post on the thread if you are doing recolors or something like that so I can update the collaborator portion of the txt.
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 02, 2013, 11:50:09 AM
Dat sexy morph ball :srs:
Quote from: DanteNo on October 02, 2013, 03:08:37 AM
Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball. :)
thank you, thank you
Ok, let see..... i think ill go with the Other M fusion-recolored morphball.
Hope that Mochtroid127 do the recolors.
Cant wait. :P
Quote from: DanteNo on October 03, 2013, 08:28:52 PM
Ok, let see..... i think ill go with the Other M fusion-recolored morphball.
Hope that Mochtroid127 do the recolors.
Cant wait. :P
I certainly will do some. I have to contribute something, especially since I requested the import in the first place. Certainly can't wait to see the finished version. :D
fusion is in the OP
there are a few problems:
-model changer slightly off, it's not animated either (if not using my other samus motionetc cull_all the materials to make changer invisible) culling is optional
-gun is getting some of the body texture :-\
-morphball blue is off from fusion blue :-[ (custom morphball will be accurate color)
-rig on shoulder and helmet mainly (will fix helmet and try to do better on the shoulder)
cull_all is an option for those that are not using my motionetc. I still have my motionetc in and don't know the results if you don't have mine, won't freeze though. might just have both guns visible since it's not lined up correctly yet. it still look good and these problems are barely noticeable. feel free to provide feedback after testing/playing.
again this is the image link for fusion samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NOW I WORK ON RYU
I've started working on some recolors. Just finished the three other suits from Fusion.
EDIT: Recolors are pretty much done. I'll try to test them out in game later and maybe do some CSPs and screenshots or something.
EDIT AGAIN: Here are some screenshots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gravity Suit/Purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Omega Suit/Orange
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yellow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dark Suit/Brown
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Light Suit/White
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Phazon Suit/Black
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blue Team Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Green Team Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....
Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.
Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2013, 12:10:27 AM
Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....
Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.
Now that you mention it, they kind of look that way to me too, but they're literally just color changes from the original. I think part of that is just the fact that the textures on the kind of 'skin'-ish parts of the suit are pretty plain, but some of the other textures show up in random places, which make them look a little weird.
Also, the suits pretty much looked like that in Prime 1, which is where I'm guessing Nintendo basically got the trophy model and textures from originally, aside from the cannon of course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2013, 12:10:27 AM
Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....
Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.
thanks
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 05, 2013, 01:00:00 AM
Now that you mention it, they kind of look that way to me too, but they're literally just color changes from the original. I think part of that is just the fact that the textures on the kind of 'skin'-ish parts of the suit are pretty plain, but some of the other textures show up in random places, which make them look a little weird.
Also, the suits pretty much looked like that in Prime 1, which is where I'm guessing Nintendo basically got the trophy model and textures from originally, aside from the cannon of course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
yeah, your pics help me see the random texture mixing on the body and areas that need improved rigging. I knew about the color mixing on the gun though. also I am fine with the recolors idea but they may or may not need edits. I have to test in game to be sure because pics can sometimes be mis-leading.
Nice work on the Fusion suit Samus! I honestly can't believe why this hasn't been done before.
Nice work on the shoulders, those must have been a pain. I think they might need some UV editing to make that seam less noticeable.
Also, I could probably dump some Fusion Suit textures from Prime if there aren't any floating around already.
Quote from: Vert092 on October 05, 2013, 11:39:50 AM
Nice work on the Fusion suit Samus! I honestly can't believe why this hasn't been done before.
thanks
Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 05:56:56 PM
Nice work on the shoulders, those must have been a pain. I think they might need some UV editing to make that seam less noticeable.
Also, I could probably dump some Fusion Suit textures from Prime if there aren't any floating around already.
thanks, and yes the shoulders are/was horrible. i will see about UV editing but i never done that before so if someone wants to do that let me know, otherwise i will try it myself
as for the textures if there aren't any somewhere it would be great if you could get those. i will make sure to add you to the collab list if you want. or if you prefer to be credited instead of collabed like some people, that's fine too. whichever you prefer, just let me know.
Nice indeed! I think I'll like to play with her when she'll be released ;D
So the Fusion Suit model was ported to GMod by mariokart64n. I keep forgetting that, heheh.
The textures would be available in the zip file, but I can't download it because Valve's server is down or something stupid. So if you or someone you know has GMod, you can get the textures here (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=80061).
As for the UVs, I'd be willing to take a look at them for you. No promises that I can fix them, of course.
Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 07:00:22 PM
So the Fusion Suit model was ported to GMod by mariokart64n. I keep forgetting that, heheh.
The textures would be available in the zip file, but I can't download it because Valve's server is down or something stupid. So if you or someone you know has GMod, you can get the textures here (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=80061).
As for the UVs, I'd be willing to take a look at them for you. No promises that I can fix them, of course.
guess the textures will have to wait because i don't know anyone from gmod.
i will send you a max and pac/pcs. that's all you need right
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 05, 2013, 06:57:09 PM
Nice indeed! I think I'll like to play with her when she'll be released ;D
thanks
Quote from: iwantgames on October 05, 2013, 07:24:18 PM
guess the textures will have to wait because i don't know anyone from gmod.
i will send you a max and pac/pcs. that's all you need right
I'll try to grab the textures when the server comes back up or something.
And yeah, Max and pac/pcs should be fine.
Think im little late, but good job, gonna try it out, maybe you do some fixes soon.
Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 07:42:10 PM
I'll try to grab the textures when the server comes back up or something.
And yeah, Max and pac/pcs should be fine.
when I get back to fusion I will update and finish rig before sending to you so you can try the UVs
Quote from: DanteNo on October 06, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
Think im little late, but good job, gonna try it out, maybe you do some fixes soon.
thanks, may do some fixes after ryu.
as for ryu I lost the max scene so I had to re-import him. ryu related stuff in spoiler for anyone interested in him. include alt models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT
IN GAME
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ouah awesome work :kdance:
SAMUS TEXTURE EDITS
(from old to new)
(http://i.imgur.com/KEiRbbX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6teH8XE.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/WFuKKs4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/rK8jI1s.png)
probably can't tell from pic but new textures has detail, looks nice, and has added metal look to the proper areas.
DOLPHIN PICS
(finally)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT
(more pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, that's sweet. I like the green visor color better, but the textures look better all around, and even the visor looks better in many respects. Awesome job, man. When Samus comes out for P:M and this is done, I'll use it all the time...
Looks better now.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 12, 2013, 02:40:45 AMLooks better now.
I know way better, and thanks. Also, thank you thyrus and nano for the feedback that made me change the textures.
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 12, 2013, 02:32:53 AM
Wow, that's sweet. I like the green visor color better, but the textures look better all around, and even the visor looks better in many respects. Awesome job, man. When Samus comes out for P:M and this is done, I'll use it all the time...
thank you, and the colors for lights and visor will return to green, green is the default for varia. I started over on the textures and what you see is the original textures with added detail for metal and to make the textures non flat. all colors are the original just darker. next and other edits will be for saturation and stuff like that. the visor was all me i edited to try and match with original visor and current lights.
I am also waiting for P:M to reveal samus. not waiting for them to release my samus, but to have samus playable in P:M.
so v1 for vault will be delayed. have to redo recolors. this time around i separated textures into layers so they will actually take only seconds to complete. i also found great and better looking recolor designs for fusion, brawl dark, and a extra recolor. also the peach recolor. will show pics next week, this weekend i will prepare and get ready for a college assignment due Monday.
Quote from: iwantgames on October 12, 2013, 06:13:35 AM
I am also waiting for P:M to reveal samus. not waiting for them to release my samus, but to have samus playable in P:M.
I heard that pretty much the only reason they haven't finished Samus yet is because there's something in one of her files that screws up the P:M physics if she does a certain move and they haven't completely fixed it yet. I originally figured they were trying to find a way to recreate how good she could be in Melee without her ridiculous recovery grappling the stage since Brawl just had the ledge grapple. She is kind of a glitchy character in Melee, especially with that Super Wave Dash. I guess they have another announcement coming up on Sunday, so fingers crossed.
Loving the new version of Other M Samus too! ;)
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 12, 2013, 06:52:40 AMI heard that pretty much the only reason they haven't finished Samus yet is because there's something in one of her files that screws up the P:M physics if she does a certain move and they haven't completely fixed it yet. I originally figured they were trying to find a way to recreate how good she could be in Melee without her ridiculous recovery grappling the stage since Brawl just had the ledge grapple. She is kind of a glitchy character in Melee, especially with that Super Wave Dash. I guess they have another announcement coming up on Sunday, so fingers crossed.
hope they overcome that problem soon I need something new.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 12, 2013, 06:52:40 AMLoving the new version of Other M Samus too! ;)
thank you
EDIT
new samus is not in OP right now, will mark thread as unread when it's there. have to redo the folder setup. new stuff below this
model changer with better animation and new pics.
samus with new textures will be in OP soon for feedback so I can move on to redo recolors. will also include move with model changer.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
forgot about the pic til recently so I just added an extra pic to post before to show model changer on samus for charge shot
haven't worked on anything including samus for a long while so still not in OP, but for the people that voted ryu I am going to finish all three suits I wanted to import today and have in the vault Saturday. I will place one of the suits in the OP don't know which one today or tomorrow depending on how I feel. if anyone has a preferred one then I put that one up. new poll for it, if anyone cares.
going to post random and lots of pics of the suits as I do them, because I can and I'm bored. may post multiple images of I suit.
just going to get them working in game and after all are finished I will begin the hard part to get them looking right.
pic 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
pic 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT
anyone that wanted ryu try this please, not finish I have been busy. gave it to someone else and they said it freezes. I tried and he works for me on dolphin, haven't tried my wii yet. will release only two costumes (ones in the pic) and update with the third. will have him uploaded tomorrow if I am not busy, today I got somewhere to be.
default costume only. also he lags
http://www.mediafire.com/download/25d2i6o3l76vl2y/default+ryu.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/25d2i6o3l76vl2y/default+ryu.rar)
:srs:
Ryu Hayabusa V1 is on the vault http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34786 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34786)
sorry for the unorganized post below but it's for anyone new that visits because of ryu
PROJECTS AND PROGRESS SO FAR
other m samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Other m samus psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
other m zss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
other m young samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
fusion samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
skyloft link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
deadpool the game (deadpool)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
a few of these had demos in the OP for test playing and feedback. I will put back in the OP soon. I may have other stuff I am working on and forgot to mention. may have forgotten to mention some stuff about my projects too. everything will be in the OP and you guys can check after it is updated
I like what I'm seeing with Samus and Deadpool.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 30, 2013, 12:29:00 AM
I like what I'm seeing with Samus and Deadpool.
thank you, I know the poll said skyloft link was next but I think I found out what was wrong with deadpool. overall the verts was low enough to work but a certain item had a lot of verts itself so the whole thing didn't work. so I am going to do deadpool. also I am using a different model. it's the same type of model but instead of it coming with machine guns it has the pistols. hope this is ok because pistols are what's used in the psa. this is for anyone interested in deadpool, pic of same/new model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on October 30, 2013, 12:51:23 AM
thank you, I know the poll said skyloft link was next but I think I found out what was wrong with deadpool. overall the verts was low enough to work but a certain item had a lot of verts itself so the whole thing didn't work. so I am going to do deadpool. also I am using a different model. it's the same type of model but instead of it coming with machine guns it has the pistols. hope this is ok because pistols are what's used in the psa. this is for anyone interested in deadpool, pic of same/new model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think that's an excellent idea. BTW, I'd love to see what Samus's lighting effects will look like with their green effect, so if it's possible at this point in the works, do you mind showing that off in the next preview?
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 30, 2013, 01:00:25 AM
I think that's an excellent idea. BTW, I'd love to see what Samus's lighting effects will look like with their green effect, so if it's possible at this point in the works, do you mind showing that off in the next preview?
sure, will show that with deadpool. the previews will be tomorrow or tonight. shouldn't take long so most likely tonight. will work on deadpool now. if deadpool doesn't work I will finish adjusting some things and show samus anyway and then go according to poll and work on skyloft link for next release.
Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!
Quote from: Akeno-san on October 30, 2013, 01:50:29 AM
Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!
thanks, going to edit and show samus tonight. the new model for deadpool require more work than the old. I may use the old and just add the pistols. the new model I have don't have some things separated like the old model and if I continue to us it he will take a long time to be released.
so I will show samus previews and move on to skyloft link before returning to deadpool. samus previews will be edit textures with green lights and visor pics and model changer gun animation gif.
think I will be able to upload samus to the vault this week too. will also finish some things to have other m zss up too. EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.
Quote from: iwantgames on October 30, 2013, 02:55:12 AMEDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...
Quote from: DanteNo on October 30, 2013, 07:07:58 PM
The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.
thank you.
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 30, 2013, 07:14:49 PM
These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...
thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.
when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.
change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent :>.>:
for deadpool I still have to separate some stuff so one poly doesn't have too many verts and freezes the game like before. there are only a few things left to separate but it will still take some time. may do a quick rig and put up a gif of what I expect for the final version to look like since he is not ready enough to have in game screenshots
also for deadpool does anyone want to do the recolors, I could do them myself but I just feel like collabing. if anyone wants to do them let me know so I can make a list or something. if not then I will do them myself. I will make it easy on whoever wants to do them by separating the textures into different layers and stuff before I send them off.
also did some more texture edits on samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
below is same as before just moved them down
skyloft link progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dolphin pic of other m zss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on November 01, 2013, 04:20:23 PM
thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.
when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.
change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent :>.>:
also did some more texture edits on samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
below is same as before just moved them down
skyloft link progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dolphin pic of other m zss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.
lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.
I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 01, 2013, 07:43:43 PM
I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 01, 2013, 04:36:33 PM
Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.
lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.
thank you both
it's not the best pic, but it's progress.
(DEADPOOL IN GAME)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 02:01:24 AM
thank you both
it's not the best pic, but it's progress.
(DEADPOOL IN GAME)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lol... I thought you changed your project and worked on War Machine from Iron Man when I saw that pic xD
war machine XD
well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.
(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 03:13:41 AM
war machine XD
well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.
(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol He did look like WM.
Awesome!
Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 03:13:41 AM
war machine XD
well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.
(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 03, 2013, 03:16:58 AM
lol He did look like WM.
Awesome!
looking back he did look like WM when you first open spoiler
thanks
Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 03, 2013, 08:01:10 PM
Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?
the recolors will be the same as the ones on the vault.
thanks
won't show progress today or tomorrow got some college work to do. If I finish my work soon then I will show some. also since I am doing deadpool would anyone be interested in wolverine from the game too. he has a psa over wolf which is why I am considering importing him. here is a pic of his model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
could start him before or after link depending on who you guys would prefer more. old poll clearly has winner so I will go ahead and make a new poll. will give it til the end of the week. during this time I will do some college work and work on my other projects for their in game preview and their vault release.
EDIT
I took these two days ago so more samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm seeing some holes here and there on him. But hey, the specs look pretty good.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 07, 2013, 02:56:31 PM
I'm seeing some holes here and there on him. But hey, the specs look pretty good.
thanks, the holes are from optimizing. after optimizing I went to test in game directly to make sure it wasn't going to freeze again.
I will try cull_none, if that doesn't make it look better I will fix in max.
also I got a new recording tool and will use it to show deadpool's swapped psa items and the new model when they are ready. all the video will be HD. will use tool for other stuff too, like samus psa.
ALMOST THERE
(http://i.imgur.com/m2lRQW3.png)
RELEASE SOMETIME THIS WEEK.
extra shiny because I deleted and forgot to re add the reflective textures that will be used in the spec map. not the spec textures but the reflective one. didn't feel like going back to BB and wii scrubber to fix so I left it as it is and took a pic for now. just for progress of the rig.
also lag is small. on dolphin it's between 95% to 100% for me. maybe a little lower than 95% that's the lowest I saw while playing, but it's runs in the 90% and if you look at top of pic it also runs a 100% sometimes too.
:srs: That reflection sort of looks cool, if improper...
Rig looks really good! Glad it doesn't really lag.
dat deadpool reflection looks nice also can wait for that dead pool model look like its coming along really nice
Wow... It surprised me! Well done, man!
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 11, 2013, 04:18:20 AM
:srs: That reflection sort of looks cool, if improper...
Rig looks really good! Glad it doesn't really lag.
thanks and I am trying my best to not make it lag. will try to at least get two expressions if the head isn't high poly, I forget. expressions if able are. talk and blink, he talks a lot and everyone blinks.
Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 11, 2013, 04:26:58 AM
dat deadpool reflection looks nice also can wait for that dead pool model look like its coming along really nice
thanks
Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 11, 2013, 03:48:17 PM
Wow... It surprised me! Well done, man!
thanks
will post pics of recolors, some other time. new reflective version will be later as well as new weapons.
EDIT
it's my first video and not my best
http://youtu.be/wW5WF8NTQI0 (http://youtu.be/wW5WF8NTQI0)
lag is because of the recording tool and my settings for dolphin, not deadpool. I run it at 2.5x native, forgot to change it while recording. Windfall looks fine but for deadpool I will upload another video in practice mode for a better look at him.
That's a cool 1st vid! Well, lag isn't really important, whay we wanna see is Deadpool and WindFall... But a lil' off topic :
Do you think Windfall is ready for a release?
Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 13, 2013, 12:08:58 AM
That's a cool 1st vid! Well, lag isn't really important, whay we wanna see is Deadpool and WindFall... But a lil' off topic :
Do you think Windfall is ready for a release?
thanks. as for windfall, not yet
deadpool pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
got a new recording device that I am working with and should have better quality video of deadpool up soon. vid also has samus in it. fighting on the stage above
deadpool weapons items replaced. not sure if filesize will allow me to add effects to the items, but I will try.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on November 25, 2013, 04:58:13 AM
deadpool weapons items replaced. not sure if filesize will allow me to add effects to the items, but I will try.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looking good, man! Shame about the rig.
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 25, 2013, 10:16:55 PM
Looking good, man! Shame about the rig.
thanks
I also tried to do auto rig until I fix the original rig so I could try and get him out, but it only freezes. tried it multiple times but it just won't work for some reason. so he will be released once the rig is fixed. will get to it soon, working on some other stuff.
I am also editing samus. optimized the model to allow for actual spec textures, combining a lot of the objects so that there aren't too many like before, and redoing rig.
pretty much the same for zss. will start young samus so that I can release with zss.
idk just posting
REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK
whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model
(http://i.imgur.com/ONFSIxn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AQMNUqP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9eTacfy.png)
Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields
there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below
for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
*samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
*young samus still doesn't work
*zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them
Quote from: iwantgames on December 08, 2013, 02:54:04 AM
idk just posting
REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK
whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model
(http://i.imgur.com/ONFSIxn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AQMNUqP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9eTacfy.png)
Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields
there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below
for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
*samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
*young samus still doesn't work
*zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them
So what your saying is that. When your model is done, I can revamp and remake a better Skyward Sword Link PSA with your sexy model?
Quote from: iwantgames on December 08, 2013, 02:54:04 AM
idk just posting
REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK
whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields
there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below
for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
*samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
*young samus still doesn't work
*zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them
Whoaa... These effects looks great! And... Will you make a version for ALL these shields?!
Quote from: Akeno-san on December 08, 2013, 11:26:45 AM
Whoaa... These effects looks great! And... Will you make a version for ALL these shields?!
yes, there will be a version for each shield. only require 4 different models for each shield type. iron, wooden, sacred, and hylian. to upgrade iron, wooden, and sacred to other versions in pic just replace the current texture with one of the extra ones.
EDIT: pics and a vid
http://youtu.be/oFrX2vDDHqY (http://youtu.be/oFrX2vDDHqY)
(http://i.imgur.com/TWTnB2E.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/pKO8Dwo.png)
better chainmail textures, see through with transparency. also one of the many shields. here are pics of how it will look when you play
(http://i.imgur.com/mS8o3Ll.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/B4mJTzO.png)
Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!
Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM
Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!
samus will be released the day of or after p:m release, depends on if I have something to do. have to make sure it works well.
it won't be the newer version that I am doing now with better rig and proper specs, but the one I had in the OP awhile ago. it will have the new textures, effects, and psa stuff. currently looks something like this:
(http://i.imgur.com/Q7kSip2.png)
will also have zss without her changes too. I believe she is the same exact thing as the OP demo, no changes. things that are needed to be done to this model are rigging ponytail and gun rig to model gun and not her hand, easy fixes just haven't gotten to doing them. she looks like this:
(http://i.imgur.com/k8acWGB.png)
will release on vault and updated later. as for collab list this is who I have, if you don't want to be collab say so. don't say anything I will assume you want to be collabed. if you aren't in the list but want to be collab say so, this is if you tested them when they were in OP
SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
Jesus, that texture is so damn good.
Quote from: gaijudodi on December 09, 2013, 04:56:20 AM
That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
thanks. specs yes. proper specs no. working on lowering file size for that. one-slot is a no, the motionetc and fit.pac will have to be modified for better look. in vid when i taunt look at the gun, then look at previous pic of samus doing that same taunt.
because of the difference in gun and gun animation changes are needed. other m gun opens. brawl gun have side flaps and doesn't need to open. during taunt both guns, the model changer gun and the one on the character are visible, because brawl gun doesn't need to open the other gun doesn't need to hide during the animation. my gun opens and the other needs to be gone. not really into psa so this is what I think is going on and what I will do to fix it.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 10, 2013, 02:52:26 AM
Jesus, that texture is so damn good.
thanks, also compared to other characters she sticks out. looks good but throws the game off when she look like she does. to fix this I edit textures of other hacks and import my own, reason why I am making my own skyward sword link. you guys don't have the stuff I have so it could be a huge distraction until I get those specs
also samus works well in p:m, no lag but needs some editing to fit the animations.
http://youtu.be/FiobyIUgm80 (http://youtu.be/FiobyIUgm80)
play vid full screen and in HD for best results, but you already know that.
so why did I type that
next will be ZSS
Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.
Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design :P
Quote from: LKR000 on December 11, 2013, 11:16:24 PM
Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design :P
thanks. I also like the M version better, not a fan of the brawl model. :P
Quote from: Alm5252 on December 10, 2013, 11:26:49 PM
Looks incredible. I'm currently using one of your older releases for my Project M. I look forward to this release. :)
thanks and if you have feedback based on what you seen from that one you can share.
Quote from: Gravity on December 10, 2013, 07:13:52 PM
Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.
I don't think they will bother you too much in game, at least I hope not. it actual looks good and the recording device made it look a bit different. that and camera is close up. if they do bother you I can edit it some. may have to work on samus some more before I release because one animation bothers me. in game animations are fine because you are fighting, but during the new win animation it's pretty bad. it was built specific for brawl samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ZSS needs work too. using dolphin and the virtual sd method. when trying to add zss it says too much and file can't be added. so it will probably freeze on Wii because of filesize. but if anyone has the older release and it's working on the new p:m then I can release her as well. just need them to say so.
so I couldn't get a video of her but will get one asap. but I did make a short video of link for anyone that was or may be interested in link. changes are below the vid. HD and fullscreen for best results
http://youtu.be/Tk8697NwksE (http://youtu.be/Tk8697NwksE)
CHANGES
new chainmail textures(now have see through holes)
longer hat
will come with all shields that were seen in the game
edited textures
added 3d buttons(flat textures got to me for some reason)
new buckle and soon belt
will come with all bows from the game
am also aware of the stuff needed to be done
Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.
AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.
I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.
[spoiler]
(http://ravegrl.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/32_jou_thumbs_up.jpg?w=410&h=308)
Keep it brah.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 12, 2013, 07:21:59 AM
Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.
AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.
I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]
just though I let you guys know. anyway I am currently working on zss and should have a preview later today of her in p:m. so then next post by me will be p:m zss. assuming nobody post before then in which I will update and mark unread for you guys.
Quote from: Alm5252 on December 14, 2013, 04:21:14 AM
I want that Zero Suit Other M Samus too. Also, is Samus' head a model inside the helmet? Cool if so.
yes it's a model head inside of the helmet. it's other m zss head.
might want to mute the sound, bad audio and lag = bad.
different stage to better show glowing
watch HD and fullscreen
http://youtu.be/Rj2-xTi0Lwo (http://youtu.be/Rj2-xTi0Lwo)
WHAT IS THAT
has specs
has gun from other m
marks on hand, back, and left breast glow (why I am not in training stage, couldn't tell)
I imported her a long time ago so I don't know why she would be lagging, but it will be fixed. eyes are red because I forgot to correct visibility for eye yellow and add the texture. working on rig for ponytail, different placement from brawl zss. working on gun resize and placement. will also try to edit it so it does like brawl gun animations and the whip matches up. I also see the hole in leg and will fix
Hmmmmm. Impressive...
reduce and still working on reducing the lag for zss. it's much better, couldn't do one on one battles without a noticeable lag. still lags when more player are involved though.
trying to get the samus and zss beta's released tomorrow, will work all day on both of them.
here are some link screens for those that want link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.
Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.
psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen
Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 19, 2013, 06:35:41 AM
psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen
thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.
because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2013, 11:54:38 PM
Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.
all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.
Quote from: Gravity on December 18, 2013, 11:45:37 PM
Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.
thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.
this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.
no might, you must get it. jk
Quote from: iwantgames on December 19, 2013, 07:27:31 AM
thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.
because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.
thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.
this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.
no might, you must get it. jk
I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!
The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.
trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.
I am moving soon and have to do some stuff today. will still try and release today, may be at night.
only 7 recolors to begin, rest will come later. will be for all three models.
varia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
gravity
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
fusion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
brawl dark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
extra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT/CHANGES
(http://i.imgur.com/Vj7VxHO.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/3byQQsI.png)
this recolor not final, still have to clean it up some and make more edits. may or may not be included.
the legs aren't the best and it still doesn't look good with the new p:m wait animation but it doesn't clip as bad as before. I also got the gun to do what it was suppose to do without the motionetc during taunt and fs. I had the model for a long time and when I got back to it for texture edit I forgot I didn't put the gun visibility to gunM. always wondered why it wasn't doing what it was suppose to without me having to mess with the motionetc.
love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault
Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 19, 2013, 07:34:23 AM
I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!
thanks
Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 19, 2013, 05:48:45 PM
trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.
thanks and that is good to know
Quote from: Gravity on December 19, 2013, 05:36:12 PM
The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.
ok i'll have tons of recolors so you will have tons of new and original to choose from.
Quote from: GBC on December 21, 2013, 04:28:54 AM
love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault
thanks, and soon
sorry about the no release, forgot that I have three suits to focus on and not one. been focusing on one for the longest, so I have to get the others caught up. release is still soon to come though.
don't have a release, but I do have something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
when r u releasing zss?
Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!
Dat render. So sexy. :srs:
doing this from my Wii U
having hard drive problems. going to get my laptop looked at. hopefully i can keep all my data and stuff. if i can't recover my stuff then i just lost a lot.
still got some good new
everything i had planned will be done the exact same way and will not require the same amount of time needed. the first time around i do and experiment with stuff to see what all i can do for each character. deadpool may be an exception, but he will still be done.
also the latest samus and zss models and pac/pcs are fine and the other two samus suits are caught up. because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.
i plan on getting my laptop looked at today so that i know what to do.
i may try our shared desktop computer until then. everybody in our family has been on it. a lot of stuff is on it and have been downloaded. if it doesn't run slow like it has been then i will work from there. other than that i am going to play some Wind Waker HD. ;D
Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 21, 2013, 08:28:23 PM
when r u releasing zss?
it depends now, i showed all that stuff because i was planning on release today. i lost the recolors and better placed gun i just did because of my problem. was also working on getting it to transform like the brawl gun so that it lined up with the beam.
Quote from: DanteNo on December 22, 2013, 06:35:16 PM
Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!
thanks, and i never done link expressions before but i planned on having them. and yes, sexy
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 22, 2013, 06:49:31 PM
Dat render. So sexy. :srs:
i know Taiko did a great job. will have samus renders soon.
Quote from: iwantgames on December 22, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.
Yup, I was gonna mention that to you. I have the extra textures as well, so Samus and ZSS stuff you don't need to worry about as much.
thanks Taiko.
i am on the desktop. going to work on zss since she is closer to being done. have to redo recolors and going to work on the gun working like brawl gun. could take awhile since i don't have dolphin here.
then moving on to complete samus.
are you releasing everything at once or separately?
i wasn't able to get my laptop looked at today and will try tomorrow. doubt i will be able to get it looked at since i have somewhere to be but i will try. as for the question:
i was going to do both samus and zss at the same time but i decided to release as i finish.
zss will he first since she is pretty much done. i already separated the other m gun into different parts and rigged it. may adjust the animation to fit the gun in an update but i will make sure it is at least placed properly in her hand. so after recolors she will be released. those will not take but a few minutes. will not do them today, i got off of the desktop to give everyone else the chance to use it. besides i just bought and started playing wind waker now. :P
Merry Christmas.
Shadow Dragon Marth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491)
(http://i.imgur.com/zRS0068.png)
i sent zss and samus out for lag testing.
the layers i had for recoloring zss was sent out with her. just asked for those back and the next time i touch my pc i will recolor and release.
layers for samus were lost but were easily done. when i get the chance i will make those, recolor, and release.
SS link is next because of the incident. all his stuff are memorized so he will also be an easy release. all the weapons and stuff i had planned were stored on the desktop pc and moved to my laptop. all of those are still planned because i have them. only thing lost are: the rig, placements, and the mirror model base. all which can be done easily.
for my zss alt i am using young samus, other m will be main. with BB new feature i shouldn't have any problems imporing her now. so she is after link unless someone wants something else i had as project. just name the person/project.
gonna use new BB feature for less laggy ryu hayabusa. this is not the update i was refering to in the description, that update is still to come
also, i always wanted some mario galaxy stages and because of a very nice person and a great tutorial i can get and make some myself. if you are or think that you would be interested you can check the spoiler. i will give my ideas and if you are interested in the stage you can make suggestions if you don't like my ideas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
samus render
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 04, 2014, 02:48:10 AM
i sent zss and samus out for lag testing.
the layers i had for recoloring zss was sent out with her. just asked for those back and the next time i touch my pc i will recolor and release.
layers for samus were lost but were easily done. when i get the chance i will make those, recolor, and release.
SS link is next because of the incident. all his stuff are memorized so he will also be an easy release. all the weapons and stuff i had planned were stored on the desktop pc and moved to my laptop. all of those are still planned because i have them. only thing lost are: the rig, placements, and the mirror model base. all which can be done easily.
for my zss alt i am using young samus, other m will be main. with BB new feature i shouldn't have any problems imporing her now. so she is after link unless someone wants something else i had as project. just name the person/project.
gonna use new BB feature for less laggy ryu hayabusa. this is not the update i was refering to in the description, that update is still to come
also, i always wanted some mario galaxy stages and because of a very nice person and a great tutorial i can get and make some myself. if you are or think that you would be interested you can check the spoiler. i will give my ideas and if you are interested in the stage you can make suggestions if you don't like my ideas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
samus render
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The render doesn't show up here, but I went to the link for it. It looks great, but the hole on her left leg kinda kills it.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 04, 2014, 03:00:01 AM
The render doesn't show up here, but I went to the link for it. It looks great, but the hole on her left leg kinda kills it.
fixed, you guys have to go back to my previous post for what was said. also has fixed image now
thanks for letting me know
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 04, 2014, 03:00:01 AM
The render doesn't show up here, but I went to the link for it. It looks great, but the hole on her left leg kinda kills it.
Not sure what you mean by the one on the left, leg, though I know about the one on the hand. Sadly, it was half because of the rig and half because of the hand being bent that much, but I've got a bit more experience with that stuff so I can fix it up now!
yeah, it's the rig
there's a whole where the legs meet. the black rubber part and the thigh. not noticable on a black background. i had to do some editing on the model to fit brawl samus and guess it didn't connect properly when i finished.
the rig will be fixed maybe in update. i had a better one on my laptop but didn't get to apply it before incident. the model is not user friendly. Taiko knows, i'm glad that the render still came out good despite the rig though.
WII U SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 07, 2014, 08:41:47 AM
WII U SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't wait brah. When is it going to be released.
just thought id post and show the smash 4 textures have been updated to look better
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: GBC on January 07, 2014, 12:00:50 PM
just thought id post and show the smash 4 textures have been updated to look better
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, that actually looks pretty amazing. Totally gonna download that, good job!
It looks a bit too saturated to me
I think the contrast between the bright parts and dark parts of the texture is too great.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 07, 2014, 08:44:29 AM
I can't wait brah. When is it going to be released.
idk but soon. not the same soon i have been using for the current other m samus and zss. got more work done on smash 4 samus yesterday than i did during both of the other m model's import process.
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 07, 2014, 09:10:11 PM
It looks a bit too saturated to me
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2014, 05:46:59 AM
I think the contrast between the bright parts and dark parts of the texture is too great.
k, thanks for feedback
AS FOR PROGRESS
yesterday i started the rig and that's pretty much done. just need to do left hand, pads, and the mid section. mid section is taking time because of that difference in models problem. after rig i will have to do few vert edits for arm joints and knees. then wield and normals. then it's in game testing for materials.
UPDATE OF EVERYTHING MODEL HAS
zss head
two visors
new textures
uses specs maps
spec texture unlike previous one
metal box material
new shadows just because
proper sized arm cannon
will do update to smash 4 arm cannon animation
no lag (tested with 4 samus at high poly skyloft) no edits have been made
probably more but i'm done thinking, so everything else will have to be found out or mentioned later.
here is pic of up-to-date model with the new textures. GBC used the original unedited model for his screen :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
no progress will be made today because i don't have access to desktop computer. if i am able to get on later progress will be made. i probably need one working day to have it finished, but two to be safe. also the other samus i had planned will probably be discarded. tried my best to work with that old import and it's worse than the current samus. don't know what i did when i first imported to make it the way it is. so if anyone still would like to have it then i could re import later for better results and give out the current version. it can also use the smash 4 textures.
While not a big problem, i would like to see the Wii U Samus' shoulder pads a bit bigger, just like in SSB4, great job, though!
Quote from: DanteNo on January 09, 2014, 07:16:04 PM
Whie a brig problem, i would like to see the Wii U Samus' shoulder pads a bit bigger, just like in SSB4, great job, though!
thanks for reminding me, that's something i forgot to mention:
the pads of the shoulders were resized because it be like that in smash 4 wii u.
that pic is old. i just haven't posted it here yet. pads are also rotated out of t-pose and setup the way it should be, just haven't rigged it yet. the rig is actually complete, pads and hand won't take long. it's just the mid section. that may take a minute
Quote from: iwantgames on January 09, 2014, 05:40:17 PM
idk but soon. not the same soon i have been using for the current other m samus and zss. got more work done on smash 4 samus yesterday than i did during both of the other m model's import process.
k, thanks for feedback
AS FOR PROGRESS
yesterday i started the rig and that's pretty much done. just need to do left hand, pads, and the mid section. mid section is taking time because of that difference in models problem. after rig i will have to do few vert edits for arm joints and knees. then wield and normals. then it's in game testing for materials.
UPDATE OF EVERYTHING MODEL HAS
zss head
two visors
new textures
uses specs maps
spec texture unlike previous one
metal box material
new shadows just because
proper sized arm cannon
will do update to smash 4 arm cannon animation
no lag (tested with 4 samus at high poly skyloft) no edits have been made
probably more but i'm done thinking, so everything else will have to be found out or mentioned later.
here is pic of up-to-date model with the new textures. GBC used the original unedited model for his screen :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
no progress will be made today because i don't have access to desktop computer. if i am able to get on later progress will be made. i probably need one working day to have it finished, but two to be safe. also the other samus i had planned will probably be discarded. tried my best to work with that old import and it's worse than the current samus. don't know what i did when i first imported to make it the way it is. so if anyone still would like to have it then i could re import later for better results and give out the current version. it can also use the smash 4 textures.
Alright koo.
Those textures though, has more details and saturation than Smash 4. I still like it though.
Iwantgames, I think Samus' arm cannon is also bigger in Smash 4.
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Definitely looking forward to release!
Quote from: Varia31 on January 09, 2014, 09:08:15 PM
Iwantgames, I think Samus' arm cannon is also bigger in Smash 4.
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Definitely looking forward to release!
thanks for pointing it out, easy fix.
didn't make much progress, getting ready for college and other stuff
(http://i.imgur.com/mqeZSVT.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/IuL6GxS.png)
bigger pads
bigger probe gun
not noticeable unless you zoom in and compare to previous pics but more vertexing to chest
Very nice. Looking forward to using this!
Quote from: Varia31 on January 13, 2014, 12:55:53 AM
Very nice. Looking forward to using this!
thanks
Progress
pads rigged but still need work. rigged exactly like brawl's but doesn't look right with the animations
fingers and waist are all that's left to be rigged.
more stuff to do but very easy so not worth mentioning
rest explains how progress will be made, if you don't care you can stop here.
also college is back and i can't use my laptop like i normally did during my free time so progress will be made when i am at home and have no work to do. progress will never be made on mondays, full schedule. the rest of the week depends on when i get home, i only have two classes. fridays and the weekend no classes so all progress will be made on these days unless i have work to do.
Looks amazing, everything! :D
Quote from: StupidMetroid on January 14, 2014, 09:28:34 PM
Looks amazing, everything! :D
thanks
gonna call the manufacturer of my laptop soon so i can get a backup media to make progress faster again.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 17, 2014, 03:24:32 AM
thanks
gonna call the manufacturer of my laptop soon so i can get a backup media to make progress faster again.
I started animations for you Samus model. I can't wait to see them with it.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 17, 2014, 03:34:10 AM
I started animations for you Samus model. I can't wait to see them with it.
sounds good.
also i saw you using brawl samus model as your base model for your animations, if you are using brawl samus for the base of your animations they are going to need some touch ups to look good with the model.
by this i mean the animations for the model will have to be made with the model, not your animation is sloppy. animations need to be made with the model or need touch up around the legs/hips and the shoulder pads
and i still have my other m wait animation if you would like to use that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i also finished talking to the people to get my laptop repaired, not sure i can keep my data but i can make faster progress. they said they will call monday/tuesday night to see if i got what i needed, so i should have my stuff to repair my laptop before then.
and today is friday, no classes, no assignments, so there will be some progress unless i am called away to do something
Quote from: iwantgames on January 17, 2014, 03:26:03 PM
sounds good.
also i saw you using brawl samus model as your base model for your animations, if you are using brawl samus for the base of your animations they are going to need some touch ups to look good with the model.
by this i mean the animations for the model will have to be made with the model, not your animation is sloppy. animations need to be made with the model or need touch up around the legs/hips and the shoulder pads
and i still have my other m wait animation if you would like to use that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i also finished talking to the people to get my laptop repaired, not sure i can keep my data but i can make faster progress. they said they will call monday/tuesday night to see if i got what i needed, so i should have my stuff to repair my laptop before then.
and today is friday, no classes, no assignments, so there will be some progress unless i am called away to do something
I actually like that wait. I was just craving to animate Samus so much that I just went on ahead and did some. Now that craving is moved on to another character. Animation touch ups won't be to hard. I will use your wait.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 17, 2014, 08:56:45 PM
I actually like that wait. I was just craving to animate Samus so much that I just went on ahead and did some. Now that craving is moved on to another character. Animation touch ups won't be to hard. I will use your wait.
k, glad you like it.
Samus Progress
decided to show a non t-posed progress pic
(http://i.imgur.com/IwDEilv.png)
just need to rig fingers to complete rig. after that just need to touch up on some stuff and do the new gun animation and stuff. plan to show new gun animation today, may or may not happen.
i will probably do animation edits for better looking shoulder pads. if i do this i don't know when it will be done. will be after release and not something that delays it.
Other Edits
light orb on hand is bigger and pops out more
fixed metal plates under shoulder pads, you couldn't tell because samus was always t-posed
i forget the rest, because they were done yesterday ;D
Nice! i see you make the cannon and the shoulder pads bigger, as in SSB4, awesome avi btw.
I actually like that model pose. I might use it to make her CSPs.
Quote from: DanteNo on January 19, 2014, 04:06:25 AM
Nice! i see you make the cannon and the shoulder pads bigger, as in SSB4.
thanks and yup, bigger
Quote from: DanteNo on January 19, 2014, 04:06:25 AM
awesome avi btw.
omega had it for my avi in his fusion thread. i like it so i am using it as my avi, saved me the time of looking for one since i got rid of my old one.
i also hope i can recover him from my laptop to touch up and release. if not i'll restart him.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 19, 2014, 06:59:03 AM
I actually like that model pose. I might use it to make her CSPs.
well if you do want it i have it. don't know why but i saved it right after making it yesterday.
AS FOR PROGRESS
i expect to have some desktop computer time today, so there will be some progress made. today i expect to finish finger rig, rig and animate new gun for taunt and final smash, and make some recolors. this is the minimum since i don't know if i will go somewhere or do something today.
if i don't go anywhere or do something today there may be more progress made, i may work on something else. said it in fusion thread so i guess i say it here, i don't work on one thing for too long. i will get bored and i may end up scrapping what i am doing, so i start something else. that's the reason for many unfinished stuff. good thing is it's half done when i return to it. i believe this is enough for now.
She's coming along great! :D That pose actually looks really cool, too.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 19, 2014, 03:15:40 PM
thanks and yup, bigger
omega had it for my avi in his fusion thread. i like it so i am using it as my avi, saved me the time of looking for one since i got rid of my old one.
i also hope i can recover him from my laptop to touch up and release. if not i'll restart him.
well if you do want it i have it. don't know why but i saved it right after making it yesterday.
AS FOR PROGRESS
i expect to have some desktop computer time today, so there will be some progress made. today i expect to finish finger rig, rig and animate new gun for taunt and final smash, and make some recolors. this is the minimum since i don't know if i will go somewhere or do something today.
if i don't go anywhere or do something today there may be more progress made, i may work on something else. said it in fusion thread so i guess i say it here, i don't work on one thing for too long. i will get bored and i may end up scrapping what i am doing, so i start something else. that's the reason for many unfinished stuff. good thing is it's half done when i return to it. i believe this is enough for now.
Sure I will use it.
Don't make modding a job. If you need a day off take one. We all like your work but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Trust me I know.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 19, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Sure I will use it.
k, will send soon.
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 19, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Don't make modding a job. If you need a day off take one. We all like your work but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Trust me I know.
don't actual have a job right now so i need something to do, so this is it.
Samus Progress
rig is complete. going to get rid of some extra verts and stuff, combine some stuff. after this the model is done and i will do the other stuff. shadow is low poly take a few minutes to rig, using my other gun animation as a base so the gun will also take just a few minutes. i believe that's it.
Opportunity
also if someone has a quick request or something that i can do for a quick release let me know, haven't released something myself to the vault in awhile. would release another of my projects but i am waiting on my repair disk.
i do request too, i have requests up in the OP so i don't forget them. There is a lot because they are on my laptop and i am waiting to see if i can continue before starting over. that or they are female models and people question me whenever i work on female models. never question me on the male models.
if nobody post anything i'll just find something else to release, just asking incase somebody wants something but don't feel like doing it or can't.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 20, 2014, 07:04:23 AM
k, will send soon.
don't actual have a job right now so i need something to do, so this is it.
Samus Progress
rig is complete. going to get rid of some extra verts and stuff, combine some stuff. after this the model is done and i will do the other stuff. shadow is low poly take a few minutes to rig, using my other gun animation as a base so the gun will also take just a few minutes. i believe that's it.
Opportunity
also if someone has a quick request or something that i can do for a quick release let me know, haven't released something myself to the vault in awhile. would release another of my projects but i am waiting on my repair disk.
i do request too, i have requests up in the OP so i don't forget them. There is a lot because they are on my laptop and i am waiting to see if i can continue before starting over. that or they are female models and people question me whenever i work on female models. never question me on the male models.
if nobody post anything i'll just find something else to release, just asking incase somebody wants something but don't feel like doing it or can't.
Awesome! Wii U Samus looks epic! Definitely going to download it!
Ok... So female request only, huh? I would ask you to rig Bazett Fraga Mc Remitz (http://www.mediafire.com/download/jiobe8v20kh19st/FSN.rar) over Lucario (it's a folder with 4 models, the one I'm talking about is in the Bazett folder)
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 20, 2014, 02:24:23 PM
Awesome! Wii U Samus looks epic! Definitely going to download it!
Ok... So female request only, huh? I would ask you to rig Bazett Fraga Mc Remitz (http://www.mediafire.com/download/jiobe8v20kh19st/FSN.rar) over Lucario (it's a folder with 4 models, the one I'm talking about is in the Bazett folder)
sorry for confusion. i was saying that i won't work on female models until i get my laptop back up. working on them on the desktop people question what i am doing with the models, thinking i am going to enchance body parts.
so no female request. yours may be an exception because after a google search of the character she looks like she would be fully clothed. haven't downloaded the model yet to check so idk.
if you have a pic of what the model looks like, post that in a spoiler and i'll decide then. need front and side view, if breast or butt is huge then it will have to wait. someone may think i enhanced it, not gonna argue or debate with anyone.
if i can't work on it now because of how it looks feel free to request any male models, or a female model that is fully clothed who breast and butt isn't huge. will and can work on those when i get my laptop up and running.
request thing goes for anyone.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 20, 2014, 03:17:42 PM
sorry for confusion. i was saying that i won't work on female models until i get my laptop back up. working on them on the desktop people question what i am doing with the models, thinking i am going to enchance body parts.
so no female request. yours may be an exception because after a google search of the character she looks like she would be fully clothed. haven't downloaded the model yet to check so idk.
if you have a pic of what the model looks like, post that in a spoiler and i'll decide then. need front and side view, if breast or butt is huge then it will have to wait. someone may think i enhanced it, not gonna argue or debate with anyone.
if i can't work on it now because of how it looks feel free to request any male models, or a female model that is fully clothed who breast and butt isn't huge. will and can work on those when i get my laptop up and running.
request thing goes for anyone.
Well... She doesn't have huge breast/butt, and she's fully clothed... Check out her model... Don't worry, she's T-Posed in the folder I sent you... The model is from the game Fate/Unlimited Codes (screens are from the Extra menu of the game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
are you sure you want her over lucario:
- lucario has three fingers so you will have stiff hands or a fist at all times.
- also might have a problem around the feet area because of how lucario's leg bones are.
- legs will look funny in animations and will require new animations or touch ups becaue is legs are spreaded out
also did an update on request section in the OP for future requests
Quote from: iwantgames on January 20, 2014, 09:22:15 PM
are you sure you want her over lucario:
- lucario has three fingers so you will have stiff hands or a fist at all times.
- also might have a problem around the feet area because of how lucario's leg bones are.
- legs will look funny in animations and will require new animations or touch ups becaue is legs are spreaded out
also did an update on request section in the OP for future requests
Well... Lucario is the best option for me... OR MAYBE... C. Falcon... But I planned something for her over Lucario though...
k, will try lucario. if that doesn't go to well may have to place over falcon
also did you want her to have a fist at all times since i can't rig all fingers. probably the best since lucario don't have more bones for the fingers.
just waiting on your reply to continue, model is already fixed up and stuff just needs rig
Quote from: iwantgames on January 20, 2014, 10:43:51 PM
k, will try lucario. if that doesn't go to well may have to place over falcon
also did you want her to have a fist at all times since i can't rig all fingers. probably the best since lucario don't have more bones for the fingers.
Alright, thanks! And yea, she needs to be only with her fists... Only open her hands once... or twice... But that can be forgotten...
Do i have to have the model to make a request?
Quote from: FOREVER365 on January 21, 2014, 07:45:02 PM
Do i have to have the model to make a request?
It would probably be a better idea.
Quote from: FOREVER365 on January 21, 2014, 07:45:02 PM
Do i have to have the model to make a request?
that would be nice instead of having me look for it and maybe not find it.
rules/guidelines for requesting are in junky OP at the bottom
Quote from: iwantgames on January 22, 2014, 04:27:08 AM
that would be nice instead of having me look for it and maybe not find it.
rules/guidelines for requesting are in junky OP at the bottom
haven't downloaded it yet but when i get the file what all do i need to do to complete the request?
currently on wii u
Sorry about that, I had deleted my post because I someone else answered my thread and did it. Sorry for posting here for nothing. D:
yeah i saw, it's ok i editted.
EDIT: here are request rules from OP. still working on it.
(requesters are collabed)
If you are going to request something, please give a link to the model to make it easier, if you don't i wll ignore it. If your request fits any of the description below then i'll do them.
Character Requests - imports, recolors, textures edits, and vertexes
Stage Request - imports, recolors, textures edit, vertexes, collisions.
(i will not do all the extra stuff like water, clouds, and stuff until after i learn it. just give it to someone else.)
Custom Model Request - in the process of learning so hopefully i can do these soon
(can't do a full character i don't think, but will do accessory for characters)
Taking these requests for side projects so i don't get bored of working on one of my projects for too long. one at a time so i don't get off track and can continue my projects. if someone posts a request before you please wait until i finish that request and announce that i am taking more to post.
No high poly models will be done as a request. you can still post them but the only way they are getting done is if multiple people or myself likes it. requestor will still be collab since it was a request.
THAT BEING SAID:
no request right now, Akeno's request is being done.
no high poly requests because i have enough projects, will say when i am accepting them.
been busy and still is. will fix rig on arms, used auto rig
(http://i.imgur.com/PIPPjyb.png)
here is skyloft link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927)
EDIT: new poll to go by after i finish wii u samus
Any updates on your laptop? Were you able to recover your data?
Quote from: RAWRzilla on January 30, 2014, 06:04:18 PM
Any updates on your laptop? Were you able to recover your data?
nope
EDIT: everything in poll will be done, release depends on the vote. will do a few with most votes, everything else will be re-polled. if i can think of any new projects they will be added in that poll. if not then you may have to choose what's up there
so based on poll after wii u samus:
young samus - have to restart, lost what was on laptop
other m samus model pack - will restart, everyone i said i will collab will be collab. i made the promise and i plan to keep it. as for the look, i might not mix them like i did before. if you guys do want the look mixed just let me know. other than that i may mix it later. there are three different models; powersuit, gravity, and varia. will utilize smash 4 model and just replace and properly weld those parts. here are the costumes again:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
other m zss - forgot she is pretty much finished, may release before wii u samus. if she gets a smash wii u look you can expect that too.
locking for awhile.
still gonna work on my projects and stuff, just locking until i can actually start posting some progress regularly.
EDIT: some quick updates
- if you voted for other m zss revote, I removed her
- got a new laptop until I fix my other one, so I will be able to make some more and a lot of progress
- someone is taking up the ryu hayabusa psa I asked for. it will begin after I update him, if you have ideas or would like to help post here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62971.msg1179794#msg1179794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62971.msg1179794#msg1179794)
- got bored and I did a dreamland Kirby retexture (it is finished). used actual textures from dreamland, didn't need to do vertexing or UV edits because the models are the similiar. will replace his hammer with dedede from the game, down b stones with the ones from the game, and import some copy ability from the game. thinking about putting them over the character copy abilities. pretty sure there is one for all characters, may have some clones though. also planning on doing a psa to replace the final smash with one of the super copy ability specials, may do more.
- added some stuff to the OP, still needs to be cleaned up. what I added was a list of characters I plan to import to replace the brawl model, it's the same character just a different game model. plan on having at least one for each character.
- smash 4 samus is done, just have to do some shader, material, texture, and gun animations.
From what I saw, that Other M Samus looked really good, and that was 2 months ago. I'm really excited to see her released.
Also, on the poll, does "Young ZSS" refer to Samus with her short hair and greenish uniform? If so, I can't tell you how long I've been hoping someone would do that already.
Anyway, I'm enjoying your stuff so far. The true Other M ZSS is much improved. Keep up the good work.
Would you happen to want/need someone to do recolors of your upcoming Other M Samus? I might be able to, and am definitely interested if you need someone to relieve the workload.
Quote from: Eisen on February 12, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
From what I saw, that Other M Samus looked really good, and that was 2 months ago. I'm really excited to see her released.
should be caught up with college work this weekend, had a few late registrations. so I will be able to make some good progress soon
Quote from: Eisen on February 12, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
Also, on the poll, does "Young ZSS" refer to Samus with her short hair and greenish uniform? If so, I can't tell you how long I've been hoping someone would do that already.
yes
also sometime after other m zss and young samus release I will do some merging, texturing, and build a custom whatever it's called to make young zss.
Quote from: Eisen on February 12, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
Anyway, I'm enjoying your stuff so far. The true Other M ZSS is much improved. Keep up the good work.
thanks
that true other m zss was not done by me. that was a vertexed done by someone else, update to include the holster from other m (something I asked someone credited to do, I asked them to import the model and they were having problems and just added the holster to the vertex instead) and update textures by whoever released it.
the vertex is good but I wanted the actual model. that's why the other m zss I am doing is an actual model import of the model from the game which I will release very soon. or not since the one that was just submitted looks good.
Quote from: Eisen on February 12, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
Would you happen to want/need someone to do recolors of your upcoming Other M Samus? I might be able to, and am definitely interested if you need someone to relieve the workload.
thanks for the offer but that won't be necessary, I am working with a few people who I haven't mentioned so nothing is really needed. I just need to finish my college work so that I can make some progress and finish my parts.
also does anyone still want the imported zss because the vertex looks close enough, just need a few edits?
and will anyone like for me to make the other m young zss?
I for one would like to see Young Samus. I don't think anyone has done that yet, plus there's a few Other M Zero Suits that are pretty good, especially one that was recently released. So I think a Young Samus would be a good idea, personally.
Also, I'm waiting patiently (with great anticipation) for your Wii U Samus!
I say yes to the Young ZSS, but I also think Wii U/Other M Samus should be finished first. Just my opinion, though; others may feel differently.
If you are taking requests right now, would you take something small? Like adding a small object to an already working model?
I keep watching your video, and goodness I can't wait to see how Gravity Suit and others are going to turn out with this. The original texture is just so dang GORGEOUS; it adds a lot more color and professionalism from the previous Other M model, for one. The effects look spot on, too. Those green lines on her suit wouldn't happen to have light sources, would they? They look like they could very faintly be.
Also, I don't know if it matters, but I voted for the Young ZSS option in the poll and somehow didn't see the option to continue the Other M Model pack. So, take one vote from the former, add one to the latter?
Quote from: Varia31 on February 12, 2014, 10:09:25 PM
I for one would like to see Young Samus. I don't think anyone has done that yet, plus there's a few Other M Zero Suits that are pretty good, especially one that was recently released. So I think a Young Samus would be a good idea, personally.
Also, I'm waiting patiently (with great anticipation) for your Wii U Samus!
k, thanks
Quote from: Eisen on February 12, 2014, 11:27:33 PM
I say yes to the Young ZSS, but I also think Wii U/Other M Samus should be finished first. Just my opinion, though; others may feel differently.
smash 4 samus will be finished first or other m zss. then I will probably do young samus and young zss because the other m pac has three costumes. young zss shouldn't take too long, just using the head from young samus and the body of zss. after that custom make the accessory thing and edit textures.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 12, 2014, 11:32:23 PM
If you are taking requests right now, would you take something small? Like adding a small object to an already working model?
no requests right now, should be able to do some soon though. just gotta get caught up on my college work and then I will work on some of the request and projects I have in the OP. after that I will be open for some requests.
I don't have time for anything but pm me, if it is as simple as it sound I will do it now or tomorrow.
Quote from: Eisen on February 13, 2014, 02:09:20 AM
I keep watching your video, and goodness I can't wait to see how Gravity Suit and others are going to turn out with this. The original texture is just so dang GORGEOUS; it adds a lot more color and professionalism from the previous Other M model, for one. The effects look spot on, too. Those green lines on her suit wouldn't happen to have light sources, would they? They look like they could very faintly be.
thanks, and yes the green strips on the legs and shoulder pads glow.
Quote from: Eisen on February 13, 2014, 02:09:20 AM
Also, I don't know if it matters, but I voted for the Young ZSS option in the poll and somehow didn't see the option to continue the Other M Model pack. So, take one vote from the former, add one to the latter?
k, will do
EDIT: submitting other m zss to the vault in a few for anyone who wants the imported model version
How'd weekend progress turn out?
Quote from: Eisen on February 17, 2014, 04:26:52 AM
How'd weekend progress turn out?
-did some homework
-doing homework
-did other m zss recolors and going to send out for CSPs, then release. (may release and let csps be uploaded later)
-working on smash 4 samus, having problems getting it imported with optimization (may have found solution)
-setting up stuff for brawl on laptop for progress and testing when I am not at home (just gotta rip brawl iso again)
-practice custom modeling (starting small)
(http://i.imgur.com/SOkjXXL.png)
Sounds pretty good. Thanks for the update!
other m zss released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36311 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36311)
(http://i.imgur.com/G7MH4gF.png)
sorry it took so long, I was doing some art stuff. I took a picture I drew a few year ago, scanned, and colored it. then I remember about zss and started getting her stuff ready.
also have a in game working smash 4 samus
(http://i.imgur.com/nNUmc7O.png)
just gotta do some texture edits and finish that cannon rigging/animation.
Damn that Wii U Samus is looking Nice!
This is the best Other M ZSS I have seen period. Very nice, well done.
Yo, ZSS looks nice, great job on her. As for "Wii U" Samus... I have to say it, that texture looks... bad. Like, what is it trying to emulate? It looks way too bright and off-balance, while the actual Wii U texture is much more soft and metallic. The texture you had before looked perfect, what happened to that one?
Quote from: Rockman on February 22, 2014, 08:28:48 AM
Damn that Wii U Samus is looking Nice!
Quote from: spongeman131 on February 22, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
This is the best Other M ZSS I have seen period. Very nice, well done.
Quote from: Gravity on February 22, 2014, 03:37:40 PM
Yo, ZSS looks nice, great job on her. As for "Wii U" Samus... I have to say it, that texture looks... bad. Like, what is it trying to emulate? It looks way too bright and off-balance, while the actual Wii U texture is much more soft and metallic. The texture you had before looked perfect, what happened to that one?
about other m zss, thanks
as for wii u samus it's the spec I added, textures are the same and haven't changed. the edits to the textures I mentioned are going to be done to the specs. texture edits to the suit will be adding perforated metals to a few more areas. may make edits to saturation of the textures if the spec edits doesn't help.
might or should have a pic later today, gotta do some college stuff first
Oh it's just the specs, phew. Alrighty then, looking forward to it.
Being honest, that worried me at first as well. The video preview looked perfect to me as well. But, good to know it's just a step in the process.
Glad to see the release of ZSS. Thanks once again; the pack looks great.
Meant to ask: does this Other M ZSS or the Other M/Wii U Samus edit any bones, IE effect gameplay and/or desync wifi?
Quote from: Eisen on February 22, 2014, 10:57:56 PM
Being honest, that worried me at first as well. The video preview looked perfect to me as well. But, good to know it's just a step in the process.
Glad to see the release of ZSS. Thanks once again; the pack looks great.
Meant to ask: does this Other M ZSS or the Other M/Wii U Samus edit any bones, IE effect gameplay and/or desync wifi?
thanks
the only gameplay issue that should come from anyone of my stuff is lag, that's if I try and do a quick release because of my schedule. if I do that it should be minimum lag unless it's a very high poly model because I always optimizing everything in max unless it is low poly like brawl. then there is the tristripper too. I don't and won't do anything to desync wifi on purpose, anything that does will be an accident.
no smash 4 samus pics
also if you liked the pictures I drew I just made an album and will do some more, url in sig. if you care you can ask about it and when I add a new image or images I will notify you. removed images from my thread, have to go to album
Loving the ZSS, been waiting forever for it and its all I wanted it to be. Will you provide your PSDs so I can make my own cBliss slots?
thanks, and i didn't make PSD. will make some later
the desktop computer is free so i am gonna work on smash 4 arm cannon model changer and animations. i don't have anything planned today so i should have a gif and/or ingame previews later
no PSD but some samus progress
gun animation
(https://i.imgur.com/l76l0Tr.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/bO3jaR7.png)
just got to finish the tip part of the gun.
GBC did some more texture edits
(https://i.imgur.com/Aa3ny4P.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/vlXWlFB.png)
made leg holes bigger
add holes to pads
more holes to the chest
removed texture glow because of how noticeable it was
may have in game preview later, having problems. will also have gun animation gif later too
Quote from: iwantgames on March 08, 2014, 12:09:50 AM
no PSD but some samus progress
gun animation
(https://i.imgur.com/l76l0Tr.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/bO3jaR7.png)
just got to finish the tip part of the gun.
GBC did some more texture edits
(https://i.imgur.com/Aa3ny4P.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/vlXWlFB.png)
made leg holes bigger
add holes to pads
more holes to the chest
removed texture glow because of how noticeable it was
may have in game preview later, having problems. will also have gun animation gif later too
Cool progress! Keep it up, man! Samus' gonna be great!
In all honesty, that texture on her still looks pretty bad... the shading on the armor doesn't really look like metal. Its all just way too saturated.
what you see in BB isn't what you will see in game. we edit textures base on what we see in game, haven't changed and we don't know if it will change because of model issues.
also would or do anyone want dreamland Kirby? had him done for a long time just forgot about him til now.
(https://i.imgur.com/VOWGNSJ.png)
all it is, is the textures from dreamland over brawl Kirby. the models were pretty much the same so I saw no reason to do any edits that. the textures were adjusted so that the placement of the eyes was the same as brawl's. would have did the same for meta knight and dedede but they aren't like Kirby. if done they will have to be actually imports.
he also have all expression textures and fs eyes
if nobody is interested then I will just keep to myself I guess.
EDIT: nvm just gonna release. here are more pics
(http://i.imgur.com/gCcVhwh.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/gMbDwpK.png)
still trying to work out the samus model problem. also have something else that I am collabing on. will revealed soon I believe. been working on modeling for awhile. now I just gotta do some mapping and simple texturing, then the textures will be touched up, and then I can start rigging. will have some previews before the rigging I believe. then some more throughout rigging process.
Is there a possibility you'll release two versions of the Wii U Samus? I don't exactly agree with Nanobuds on the texture looking bad, BUT I do think the one shown off in the video was much nicer, personally. Looked like actual metal, and I really liked the green neon lighting given on her suit lines. Personally, I feel like Smash could use some more characters with light sources and such.
Basically, I was thinking of one version, the one that you're working towards (which is more like Smash 4 Samus), and another with the neon green lines and other metal texture (which is kinda custom and interesting in its own right).
for some reason, this kirbu reminds me alot of melee's kirby
Quote from: Kyouma on March 12, 2014, 10:39:43 PM
for some reason, this kirbu reminds me alot of melee's kirby
melee and dreamland are more colorful then brawl, color are a bit different from each other though. I also plan to import most if not all of the Kirby hats from the game.
I am thinking of replacing the character copy abilities or see if anyone would be interested in psa'ing them or something. believe there is a ability for all characters, may have clones. still not sure if I will do this though.
Quote from: Eisen on March 12, 2014, 10:34:35 PM
Is there a possibility you'll release two versions of the Wii U Samus? I don't exactly agree with Nanobuds on the texture looking bad, BUT I do think the one shown off in the video was much nicer, personally. Looked like actual metal, and I really liked the green neon lighting given on her suit lines. Personally, I feel like Smash could use some more characters with light sources and such.
Basically, I was thinking of one version, the one that you're working towards (which is more like Smash 4 Samus), and another with the neon green lines and other metal texture (which is kinda custom and interesting in its own right).
the one in the video and the one we are using for smash 4 are two different models. the other model used in the video is the one in the other m pack. also all of the models in the other m pack will be able to use the smash 4 samus textures. textures for all suits are the same with minor edits that doesn't change anything. except for the power suit.
as for a version with the textures in the video, I believe I can make those textures again and add the smash 4 perforated metal and some detail.
as for ??? there will be two versions, a brawl version and a ??? version. brawl version will come later. almost done with the model work and mapping. the way the textures are set up may look crappy but that's because I don't care and it still looks great on the model. pics will come soon, along with a thread title change replacing the ??? so you will know who it is.
I am really loving that ZSS. Really nice job! :)
thanks
Sounds good. One last thing, then: Will Wii U Samus and Other M Samus be released at the same time?
probably not. I have to look at the max file to see if I can remove the vertex edits for it to be just other m samus. I think after I did the edits I converted the objects to an edit mesh or something like that to avoid having to deal with layer problems.
I like the wii u version design better so I may make that the default other m samus. the default other m samus was the base for the wii u samus, just has a vertexed chest and different sized shoulder pads.
anyone interested in the other m pack. do you prefer the wii u samus design over the slightly different chest other m samus, or do you prefer the actual other m chest over the wii u chest? let me know. if nobody answers then I will do wii u model design. if a few people or one person answer then I will go based on that.
this is for those that need a pic to compare, difference is small.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmm, I'd have to say Wii U Samus wins my vote, but ultimately the differences are so small, it doesn't matter much to me. As long as the model and the texture look good, I'm okay with whatever.
Actually, whichever one makes it easier to release Samus sooner and be fully finished/polished would be preferred. But again, other than that, the differences are so small...
Quote from: iwantgames on March 15, 2014, 03:24:50 AM
probably not. I have to look at the max file to see if I can remove the vertex edits for it to be just other m samus. I think after I did the edits I converted the objects to an edit mesh or something like that to avoid having to deal with layer problems.
I like the wii u version design better so I may make that the default other m samus. the default other m samus was the base for the wii u samus, just has a vertexed chest and different sized shoulder pads.
anyone interested in the other m pack. do you prefer the wii u samus design over the slightly different chest other m samus, or do you prefer the actual other m chest over the wii u chest? let me know. if nobody answers then I will do wii u model design. if a few people or one person answer then I will go based on that.
this is for those that need a pic to compare, difference is small.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Indeed, they're small... Though I prefer the Wii U one...
k, wii u look it is.
also here is a preview of part of the character I been working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hope you enjoyed that, stuff like this takes a lot of work to do. XD
got the model working a few days ago so samus pics
(http://i.imgur.com/EyZhPEw.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/YNmVLa3.png)
lights have glowing added
Nice, it's looking more and more accurate! Still looking forward to its release. :D
Quote from: iwantgames on March 20, 2014, 04:22:09 AM
also here is a preview of part of the character I been working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
First thing that came to my mind was Hoopa from Pokemon XY.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 20, 2014, 10:55:53 AM
First thing that came to my mind was Hoopa from Pokemon XY.
nope, not a pokemon
Quote from: Varia31 on March 20, 2014, 10:51:38 AM
Nice, it's looking more and more accurate! Still looking forward to its release. :D
thanks
here is another preview of the character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
textures are still in beta, looks how it does so I could map stuff. will look better.
next pic should/could be the whole model, only a few things left to do. probably would have been done but college
Quote from: iwantgames on March 20, 2014, 04:22:09 AM
k, wii u look it is.
also here is a preview of part of the character I been working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hope you enjoyed that, stuff like this takes a lot of work to do. XD
Exactly... What is it? Sonic's ring over Jigglypuff?
Quote from: iwantgames on March 20, 2014, 04:22:09 AMgot the model working a few days ago so samus pics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lights have glowing added[/center]
Aaaah... She looks really nice! Really wanna see a gif or a video with her green glows...
Quote from: iwantgames on March 20, 2014, 04:22:09 AM
k, wii u look it is.
also here is a preview of part of the character I been working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hope you enjoyed that, stuff like this takes a lot of work to do. XD
got the model working a few days ago so samus pics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lights have glowing added
i now follow this thread (though i really should have before :P)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 26, 2014, 02:48:59 AM
i now follow this thread (though i really should have before :P)
welcome to the thread
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 25, 2014, 09:27:57 PM
Exactly... What is it? Sonic's ring over Jigglypuff?
Aaaah... She looks really nice! Really wanna see a gif or a video with her green glows...
can't do videos because laptop isn't powerful enough and I don't know how to do a gif or if that's possible so more pics in darker areas.
(http://i.imgur.com/1lraWfh.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/krVYgsh.png)
gonna reimport one last time. gonna smooth some things and fix the problem that causes the chest and helmet to be a different color. won't take long got some time to do stuff now.
next pick will have everything it has now as well as transparent visor
looks awesome
I think I'm going to end up using that Samus, haha.
Although, I see her arms clip through her shoulder armor a bit...
Quote from: iwantgames on March 28, 2014, 04:09:20 AM
welcome to the thread
can't do videos because laptop isn't powerful enough and I don't know how to do a gif or if that's possible so more pics in darker areas.
(http://i.imgur.com/1lraWfh.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/krVYgsh.png)
gonna reimport one last time. gonna smooth some things and fix the problem that causes the chest and helmet to be a different color. won't take long got some time to do stuff now.
next pick will have everything it has now as well as transparent visor
That texture still looks pretty off..
Just look at the SSB4 texture: http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/samus/screen-4.jpg (http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/samus/screen-4.jpg)
See how smooth it is? The helmet on yours has awkward highlights on it.
As for the orange parts of the armor... why are there shadows around the black indents/designs? Its especially obvious on the shoulder pads. The texture just has too much unnatural shading, and it just doesnt look good. Smash 4 has a nice, smooth metallic look to it.
Shading is good, but there is still such thing as too much shading.
The model and rig looks great, though.
Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
That texture still looks pretty off..
still no texture edit
Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
The model and rig looks great, though.
thanks
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 28, 2014, 04:34:00 AM
I think I'm going to end up using that Samus, haha.
Although, I see her arms clip through her shoulder armor a bit...
i'm gonna use you... :srs:
<----------- that's why I said it, don't judge me
Quote from: GBC on March 28, 2014, 04:16:51 AM
looks awesome
you're awesome.
PIC TIME
(http://i.imgur.com/pS90V25.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/z5EIkWQ.png)
this will be animation and model released for gun. it's the one from other m samus that I was working on. the new one had a freeze problem when I tried it a long time ago, probably know how to get it to work now but I won't focus on that. will update later so release can be faster
(http://i.imgur.com/t0xFNCM.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8YRY9P9.png)
I know the lights are yellow, working on it. it's yellow in the image with link on the smash 4 site but since all other lights are green it makes since for it to be green too. also it's not the exact design of morphball but I don't care, difference is minor.
still no texture edits and no reimport, just edited the thing used for reflective in specs, needs more editing. next I will edit specs because they are currently gray. I also forgot about doing the transparent visor. will do it and have pics tomorrow/today, it's 1am here.
Now that my friend looks amazing. Good job, loving the improvements your doing.
Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 AMi'm gonna use you... :srs:
XD Dat part!
Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 AMPIC TIME
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/pS90V25.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/z5EIkWQ.png)
this will be animation and model released for gun. it's the one from other m samus that I was working on. the new one had a freeze problem when I tried it a long time ago, probably know how to get it to work now but I won't focus on that. will update later so release can be faster
(http://i.imgur.com/t0xFNCM.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8YRY9P9.png)
I know the lights are yellow, working on it. it's yellow in the image with link on the smash 4 site but since all other lights are green it makes since for it to be green too. also it's not the exact design of morphball but I don't care, difference is minor.
still no texture edits and no reimport, just edited the thing used for reflective in specs, needs more editing. next I will edit specs because they are currently gray. I also forgot about doing the transparent visor. will do it and have pics tomorrow/today, it's 1am here.
Ooooh! Man, did I ever tell you that you were awesome?
Quote from: OmegaS3 on March 29, 2014, 06:36:00 AM
Now that my friend looks amazing. Good job, loving the improvements your doing.
thanks
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:13:30 PM
XD Dat part!
Ooooh! Man, did I ever tell you that you were awesome?
you're awesome
also don't forget bout GBC's. how it look is his work, the texture and stuff looks great. this is my first time making my own specs, so after I do them correctly textures will look how it should and much better.
will have previews of transparency and the other thing I said later.
Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 11:57:41 PM
thanks
you're awesome
also don't forget bout GBC's. how it look is his work, the texture and stuff looks great. this is my first time making my own specs, so after I do them correctly textures will look how it should and much better.
will have previews of transparency and the other thing I said later.
GBC and you are awesome. :srs:
Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
As for the orange parts of the armor... why are there shadows around the black indents/designs? Its especially obvious on the shoulder pads. The texture just has too much unnatural shading, and it just doesnt look good. Smash 4 has a nice, smooth metallic look to it.
They'd have to be remade, as that's part of the Other M textures they're using as a base.
Oh, I just noticed there are no lights on the leg parts. Yeah, I like that look a lot better.
I'd agree with Nano though, some of the shading does look a bit funky, but overall she's looking pretty smooth.
here is pics(http://i.imgur.com/uyOYXOJ.png)
ball with green lights
(http://i.imgur.com/w6xGdNr.png)
better glowing image.
(http://i.imgur.com/f1ySrC5.png)
here is visor with transparency. will also come with a model without a transparent visor that will always glow for those who don't like transparency visor.
Quote from: Gravity on March 30, 2014, 04:01:10 AM
Oh, I just noticed there are no lights on the leg parts. Yeah, I like that look a lot better.
I'd agree with Nano though, some of the shading does look a bit funky, but overall she's looking pretty smooth.
k, and thanks for feedback
Quote from: Taiko on March 30, 2014, 03:56:10 AM
They'd have to be remade, as that's part of the Other M textures they're using as a base.
^
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 12:40:41 AM
GBC and you are awesome. :srs:
:srs:
gonna work on feedback stuff now
Quote from: iwantgames on March 30, 2014, 03:27:14 PM
:srs:
gonna work on feedback stuff now[/center]
Feedback's gonna wait when Samus' gonna break the vault :srs:
gotta post quickly so
SONIC (LINK DLC)
this is not the character I was talking about, but today we got bored so this was made real quick. collab with taiko
(http://i.imgur.com/Jb5YkCX.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/gEEMk7o.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/qa7gqdQ.png)
will take one day to finish. will continue later this week, pretty sure I am going to get some assignments that will be due and I have to study for an exam. so I won't work on anything til later this week.
Quote from: iwantgames on March 31, 2014, 05:28:43 AM
gotta post quickly so
SONIC (LINK DLC)
this is not the character I was talking about, but today we got bored so this was made real quick. collab with taiko
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/Jb5YkCX.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/gEEMk7o.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/qa7gqdQ.png)
will take one day to finish. will continue later this week, pretty sure I am going to get some assignments that will be due and I have to study for an exam. so I won't work on anything til later this week.
Gotta go fast! Gotta DL fast!
Oh yes.
Are you going to include a version with the sword and shield on his back?
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 31, 2014, 07:05:34 PM
Oh yes.
Are you going to include a version with the sword and shield on his back?
not sure, may look weird in animations. really wasn't gonna do it because the DLC didn't have it.
guess I could do it since I was gonna have a pants version that was requested. if I do it will be skyward sword weapons not brawl. and I will add shine to shield and sword blade. that's if I do it, may be a later update, won't take long because it's a sword and shield.
also found a little time so here is more screens
(http://i.imgur.com/DKlWksb.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8BEiLxb.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Y6t7Wii.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/HAxvFao.png)
I see the blue, don't say anything :>.>:
started because i was bored, but another reason why I am doing sonic is because I started the hero link again
(http://i.imgur.com/2kerD1X.png)
old screen but will be the same
and I am done til later this week, after my exam. gonna study til exam day
EDIT
(http://i.imgur.com/yfxOynm.png)
k, now I am done, til after my exam today
When's Samus?
Quote from: Eisen on April 05, 2014, 07:01:09 AM
When's Samus?
Depends if you want a rushed result or not.
Damn this stuff is lookin really nice. You guy really know your stuff. Cant wait till Samus is done.
Texture edits are the seams near indents that nano commented on. I had to remake the base texture so most of the details were lost. thanks to the PSDs the details you see were saved. added metal, may be temporary. gotta fix shin holes, made them too big. will see about a few dark spots/shading to match the gun and editing the red some more.
(http://i.imgur.com/IV7yoKC.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/BFPPWND.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/27zkc4I.png)
Quote from: Naoto-san on April 08, 2014, 08:29:41 AM
Damn this stuff is lookin really nice. You guy really know your stuff. Cant wait till Samus is done.
thanks
@eisen I have to agree with both taiko and chaos_knight, both me and GBC are busy him more than me.
:samus: :link: :sonic: :kirby:
SAMUS
(http://i.imgur.com/XZ7VPYG.png)
textures not final, messing with the chest right now. trying to fix the chest lighting/normal problem it has. which is why it's black now, doing stuff to fix it. appears brighter and lighter than helmet. it's not a texture problem, it's a model problem. sent it to nano, really hope he can figure it out, because it's annoying. after it is figured out I will add the other details back to the textures
SS LINK
redoing SS link now. will have everything but expressions until I can properly learn that. will also have everything I had on him the last time with a few more things added. this time around I am giving him all of the swords/sheaths and sword/sheath forms from the game. I also plan to add all of the bows from the game as well, don't have pics of them now. will release everything as one big pack. pics for those interested are below, THERE ARE A LOT OF PICS
here's a max pic with everything added
(http://i.imgur.com/M1puBnX.png)
can't see everything so I will explain. has modeled buttons on strap and back pockets(white dots), lots of swords, sheaths, and shields, a longer hat similar to brawl link, and new textures. believe that's it. stuff that will be done are a belt buckle, tied belt strap, and longer wrist cloths like the last one I made. last time I also though about adding the thing that is on brawl link's left arm, any feedback on that if you are interested in link would be appreciated. it will be revamped to fit his SS look though. below are pics for swords, sheaths, and shields
SHIELDS
(http://i.imgur.com/Jlcx4vV.png)
rest of the shields are in spoilers(3)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SWORDS
(http://i.imgur.com/YFPTQmu.png)
rest of the swords are in the spoiler(5)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SONIC
sonic(link DLC) will receive the master sword and hylia shield seen on link. it's uses nano's gen sonic for a better sonic model as well as some new textures. (no new previews, just an old one)
(http://i.imgur.com/8BEiLxb.png)
:kdance: KIRBY :kdance:
dreamland Kirby will be released later today. gotta make him a little darker, in game he is very bright. will edit post to turn card into link if nobody post before then. if anyone does post I will repost the card as a link in my next post. nothing is really wrong with the textures it's just the lighting and a bright color(clean pink, not brawl dirty pink) making it like that, it's the exact textures from dreamland. he also has all of he expressions, metal, and stuff the brawl model has because only the dreamland textures were used.
(http://i.imgur.com/fdc22YZ.png)
(Collab with GBC & Taiko)
I love you, man :srs:
I've had the models for Link's SS Swords and Shields forever, and the person who was supposed to rig it (along with all his other items) just vanished.
Me wants SS Link :srs:
These swords of him just look too sexy
Well everyone seems to want that Link but...
DAT KIRBY.
Me is too fond of dem shiny sords... :srs:
Kirby is released (thumbnail is a link)
(http://i.imgur.com/fdc22YZ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187)
Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:44:14 AM
I love you, man :srs:
I've had the models for Link's SS Swords and Shields forever, and the person who was supposed to rig it (along with all his other items) just vanished.
Quote from: Akeno on April 13, 2014, 01:41:37 AM
Me wants SS Link :srs:
These swords of him just look too sexy
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:43:29 AM
Well everyone seems to want that Link but...
DAT KIRBY.
thanks
This may be a nitpick and i don't know if you are going to make more model changes for SSB4 Samus, but i have noted that SSB4 Samus has different proportions in some parts of her body/suit like for example the part of her armor near the wrist is more wider, the same with the lower part of her legs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But either way, that Samus keeps getting better and better, also, that SS Link looks freaking cool.
Quote from: Dan from Onett on April 14, 2014, 09:28:35 PM
This may be a nitpick and i don't know if you are going to make more model changes for SSB4 Samus, but i have noted that SSB4 Samus has different proportions in some parts of her body/suit like for example the part of her armor near the wrist is more wider, the same with the lower part of her legs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But either way, that Samus keeps getting better and better, also, that SS Link looks freaking cool.
thanks
also, yeah I could do those edits. was gonna use max to check out the chest to see if I could solve the ingame problem.
Link (texture)
(http://i.imgur.com/xdJnRFA.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/GdqGsf6.png)
Still working on the textures, only a few things need to be redone.
final result will look like this
(http://i.imgur.com/KS6bqYg.png)
will have brawl styled belt buckle and loose belt strap like the last time and will have brawl arm thing in SS style. unless you guys don't want the arm thing.
also, here all of the bows
normal bow
(http://i.imgur.com/ohduDkx.png)
iron bow
(http://i.imgur.com/Ms7uYjZ.png)
sacred bow
(http://i.imgur.com/teb30hH.png)
rigs are pretty much finished, just a few edits and maybe make the sacred bow a bit smaller. and shader/lighting edits
should have in game link later today. Link will also come with PSDs
Quote from: iwantgames on April 15, 2014, 10:53:55 PM
thanks
also, yeah I could do those edits. was gonna use max to check out the chest to see if I could solve the ingame problem.
[spoiler]Link (texture)
(http://i.imgur.com/xdJnRFA.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/GdqGsf6.png)
Still working on the textures, only a few things need to be redone.
final result will look like this
(http://i.imgur.com/KS6bqYg.png)
will have brawl styled belt buckle and loose belt strap like the last time and will have brawl arm thing in SS style. unless you guys don't want the arm thing.
also, here all of the bows
normal bow
(http://i.imgur.com/ohduDkx.png)
iron bow
(http://i.imgur.com/Ms7uYjZ.png)
sacred bow
(http://i.imgur.com/teb30hH.png)
rigs are pretty much finished, just a few edits and maybe make the sacred bow a bit smaller. and shader/lighting edits
should have in game link later today. Link will also come with PSDs
These look great man! All these are... 2shiny4me :srs:
And you're giving the PSDs... Man... You know you're the best, right?
Quote from: Akeno on April 15, 2014, 11:57:33 PM
These look great man! All these are... 2shiny4me :srs:
And you're giving the PSDs... Man... You know you're the best, right?
thanks
:snake: :zsuit: :sonic:
gonna get a lot of my project started again. going by poll now, with exception of deadpool.
DEADPOOL
(http://i.imgur.com/01GPxwL.png)
gonna need a lot of optimizing. after that he will be easy to finish.
YOUNG SAMUS
(http://i.imgur.com/nyJ9aTo.png)
still doing vertexing to get her to fit perfectly over zss. she is the most wanted character according to the poll.
going by poll, characters with higher votes are going first. there are a few exceptions so characters other than the ones below will/may get done first.
samus pack - using smash 4 samus as base for all costumes since it is ready. then replace and add the new parts from the new models.
wii u link - was mainly talking about a new hair model with new textures. to make it easier I am going to ask GBC to use his smash 4 link. gonna collab since it will be all his work with just a new hair. that's if it's ok with people that voted for him and GBC. if that's not ok then I will have to do my own.
kasumi - deciding on what to do. will either go on peach or Zelda with her original suit for a rigged skirt or marth with her new suit from ninja gaiden 3. people that voted for kasumi, let me know which one you would prefer. will do alt(s) based on which one is chosen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
will show more pics of other characters after I do a few releases
DLC SONIC
gonna focus on DLC sonic release because all he need is to have his hat and foot rigged. tomorrow is a free day for me so he might be released then. depends on if something comes up.
What's the status on Smash 4 Samus?
still looking into chest problem
currently looks like this
(http://i.imgur.com/lXFEZlZ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/0mT8lJ3.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ViTukCH.png)
haven't did anything to her in awhile but let me know whichever style you guys prefer. first pic or second pic
I'm a little bit towards the second pic.
second.
I like the third one. Can't tell about the second one since the chest is blacked out.
Edit: I keep looking back and seeing how improved the model is. Very nice work, man. This is going to be the smoothest Other M import ever.
The metallic work on the texture is coming along too, but do you think the metal will portions ever look like this again? (http://i.imgur.com/Q7kSip2.png) This one and the more recent screens look like a pretty similar texture, but perhaps with different lighting? I'm not sure what you've been up to or if it's just a test texture and whether or not these still have glow, because I think you said you took it off but I may have misunderstood.
that's the look I plan to have.
the glow is there, the green for this samus is just brighter than the one I made for my samus.
the lighting could also be the result of the new brawlbox. the new brawlbox shaders are buggy, only using it so that it can be optimized and not lag.
also thought that the thing I did for a fix for the shaders worked, gonna try importing samus in the BB I used previously and using that shader to see if it will fix the problem.
hopefully I will have progress of one of my many mods to show later today. it's 4 here, so if anyone have a certain mod they would like to see progress of feel free to post. will work on whatever and check back later to see if anyone posted anything
EDIT
:sonic: :zsuit:
SONIC
(http://i.imgur.com/MPYJQ8I.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/kArknHK.png)
haven't did the eyes yet so they aren't visible. gotta edit the quills some to limit the clipping under the hat. the hat move just as the spikes would have. it's nano's generation model as a base so it has all of the expressions.
YOUNG SAMUS
also did some work on young samus, but no previews. it was only max work.
(http://i.imgur.com/uEaq5rX.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ungfV4G.png)
just gotta do a little more vertexing, optimize some, then rig it. communicator may or may not be included. the texture for it is not with the download and the other models I found don't have either of them. if I do include it I will make a crappy texture to use.
the number of verts seen in the scene is not the actual amount, brawl zss is still in the scene so I can finish placing her over the bones properly.
Young Samus looks great. I'm hoping for you that the rigging goes well so that it's easily compatible with Project M's hurt/hitboxes.
Thanks for answering those questions, too. Can't wait!
Any progress these last few weeks? I assumed you were busy with exams like me during that time so I've waited till now to ask.
no, not really. I haven't did anything because of finals and then I didn't feel like doing anything until now. as for progress:
sonic is pretty much ready, just have to fix eyes. made some tunic recolors for whoever is interested in sonic link dlc. gonna do the shield, sheath, sword, and pants versions now I guess.
link just needs to be rigged, recolors, and then I have to make multiple versions of him for all the models and stuff I have for him
still looking into samus chest
young samus just needs to be optimized a little and then rigged
deadpool is still being optimized
also nobody told me about Kirby eye problem when he gets the smash ball. I don't play with items so I didn't realize til now. so I will fix that and anyone that cares for that can re-download him.
will mark thread as unread after I do that quick fix. so if you read this and then you see that the thread has been unread later and I have the last post, you don't have to re-visit the thread. I believe that's it.
EDIT- fixed Kirby's eyes
next/new progress will be SS link. got some new and better model replacements
well here is some progress on SS link:
(http://i.imgur.com/lgIVuz6.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/7bCfj4r.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/p4FH57k.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/tYsEiC2.png)
spoiler has close up shots of hair
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
new stuff:
- better gloves/hands model
- came with a triforce symbol on one glove(gonna be a final smash thing)
- new pouch models
- vertexted ears
- new hair model(hair is not final/finished, gotta add a few more things and get it retextured)
the hair model is optional. when it is finished you guys can decide which hair model you guys are more interested in. if you guys want to decide now that is fine too. also unless anyone wants him to be more brawl like, after the hair and buckle edits I am finished with modeling him.
gonna work on Sonic's eyes soon to get him released
The first thing I noticed was the hair
Great job, man!
Ooh, I love the hair. It definitely suits him.
Wow... Much progress. This will be the next Link Import that'll be in my BrawlEx.
Quote from: Tidus on May 29, 2014, 02:58:56 PM
The first thing I noticed was the hair
Great job, man!
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 29, 2014, 07:17:53 PM
Ooh, I love the hair. It definitely suits him.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
Wow... Much progress. This will be the next Link Import that'll be in my BrawlEx.
thanks, and it looks like the new hair wins. also brawl's texture is a bit too detail so I lessened the detail by blurring it. will edit some now to look like the right side then edit based on how it looks in game. not much difference but here it is:
left side
(http://i.imgur.com/g8kg0Z9.png)
right side
(http://i.imgur.com/IFN3z9w.png)
also here is some more progress on other stuff that will be included in the SS link pack.
SS bomb
(http://i.imgur.com/Grwi7PV.png)
SS slingshots, only preview of one for now
(http://i.imgur.com/Cor6Qql.png)
will replace arrow with deku nuts. also I already showed the bows but here they are again:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
gotta touch up on the rig for most of the stuff shown, rigged so I could show a decent preview. for the pack everything for link will be new/replaced. all weapons that are used in brawl will be replaced with the SS version used. the only thing left for me to get is the clawshot/hookshot. thought I exported it but I only did the textures, so I have to go through the files right quick
Holy hell that slingshot.
Can I use that for whenever I get to making that Young Link PSA I'm doing?
The rest of the stuff looks awesome though, looking forward to it all!
The items looks so... wow... good job man, you're making some detailed stuff.
I wish you were here when I was still working on my SS Link PSA :srs:
I have a running theory that iwantgames likes working on his Brawl hacks so much, he'd prefer to start 3 new projects rather than finish one, because the alternative would be running out of things to do. The thirst is real and her name is Brawlbox. :laugh:
If you're using Photoshop and want to not blur that hair but get a cartoon-ish/smooth effect, use Filter > Noise > Median and test around.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 31, 2014, 08:07:17 AM
Holy hell that slingshot.
Can I use that for whenever I get to making that Young Link PSA I'm doing?
The rest of the stuff looks awesome though, looking forward to it all!
yes, you can use it
Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 31, 2014, 11:01:45 AM
The items looks so... wow... good job man, you're making some detailed stuff.
thanks
Quote from: Tidus on May 31, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
I wish you were here when I was still working on my SS Link PSA :srs:
I was, i just didn't have any of the stuff. if you want to update the psa with some stuff though, you can.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on June 03, 2014, 08:50:06 PM
I have a running theory that iwantgames likes working on his Brawl hacks so much, he'd prefer to start 3 new projects rather than finish one, because the alternative would be running out of things to do. The thirst is real and her name is Brawlbox. :laugh:
that pretty much sums it up
Quote from: mvit on June 07, 2014, 07:37:14 AM
If you're using Photoshop and want to not blur that hair but get a cartoon-ish/smooth effect, use Filter > Noise > Median and test around.
thanks for the info, but I am not using photoshop yet. I have it, but i am still using gimp
:samus: :link:
GBC found out how to fix samus' chest so more progress can be made on her
(http://i.imgur.com/iBNAO3w.png)
also samus looks the way she does because I had to reimport from 3ds max for the fix. so there are no materials or anything applied.
also have more link progress
(http://i.imgur.com/tGiE7q3.gif) (http://i.imgur.com/tGiE7q3.gif)
CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER PREVIEW
no in game for link, gonna have to do the same thing that was done for samus to link for a few areas.
almost done with the rig, have to re-rig a few areas. then make some edits to some other stuff. all of the other swords and stuff are ready just not visible. only other weapon I have to get done is the clawshot and deku nut over arrow I believe
that samus! excellent work. link is coming along nicely as well; i take it the triforce is part of his FSeyes?
Wow nice work IWG! You made his chainmail see through as well huh? Nice touch. Can't wait till these are done.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 07, 2014, 06:30:45 PM
that samus! excellent work. link is coming along nicely as well; i take it the triforce is part of his FSeyes?
Quote from: Naoto-san on June 08, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
Wow nice work IWG! You made his chainmail see through as well huh? Nice touch. Can't wait till these are done.
thanks, and yes the triforce is a part of his fs eyes and the chainmail is see through
I also have two new things pacman and awakening roy. had to take it out of quote code because it was a huge quote, anyway here's pacman
quote:
funny thing is I actually downloaded a model and planned to import it the day pacman was announced on the chat thing, it was before he was announced though. what I was going to do wasn't going to look like the smash 4 ver. then yesterday he was shown on the site and so I started the import. the original eyes looked scary so I decided to do smash 4 eyes. I like the gloves so I copied that. then I decided to keep shoes for my personal build, and because it's only boots I made smash 4 ver.
SMASH 4
(http://i.imgur.com/4t0FWwF.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Vr9WnsK.png)
ignore the white spots on the eyes. that will not be there. I only textured it white because that area will be transparent, so yellow. if I left the texture transparent the whole thing would be black.
just gotta do expressions and add a line on the gloves
MINE (ALT COSTUME I GUESS)
(http://i.imgur.com/F5S0nwl.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/4IMnvH2.png)
quote done:
as for awakening roy he is for the smash 3 project http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63270.0. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63270.0.) go if you haven't been. was a secret but I needed help with something and posted it in the WIP thread, since I posted it there I might as well post here. it is currently being worked on by someone else. a brawl version may or may not be made, focus right now is only on a smash 3 version. hasn't been show on the smash 3 thread yet, but I am pretty sure that you will hear of it's release there before you see it here. I will let you guys know when it is released here after I find out about it.
(http://i.imgur.com/f1hxTl4.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/aPH1vyo.png)
people involved: me, satoshi, shun_one, taiko, and the one working on it now. names in alphabetical order with exception of me and the one working on it now.
I will have more previews of it updated and will tell you guys who worked on it when I get it back. you will also be able to see the new stuff when you see it.
I am still working on my other projects, I am only showing both of these two because they are close to being finished.
THE PAAAAAAAC
nose is a little long, but a great model nonetheless
So many good import on this thread very hype
Quote from: Charby on June 13, 2014, 09:00:01 AM
So many good import on this thread very hype
thanks
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 04:53:03 AM
nose is a little long, but a great model nonetheless
gonna do that edit later, thanks
more progress, expressions
(http://i.imgur.com/J263WAK.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/54wRn3U.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/abzKBbm.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/x7NVPl6.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/T88lZ5e.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/xf0iz74.png)
gotta do some more so that it looks and works well on sonic
ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ALT
MRS. PAC-MAN
(http://i.imgur.com/1YBM6CM.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Muu5PUF.png)
still needs some work and extra stuff done
btw, who's this over?
*crosses fingers for sanic*
He said it in his post. Its over Sonic.
I know the wait time on your imports tend to steer over in to the "forever" category, but any chance you could do Skyward Zelda/Shiek after you're done with Link? Or even Demise/Ganon, they have imports already but I know for a fact you would do them great justice.
GREAT JUSTICE
yeah, pac man is over sonic. need to do three more expressions and make the sphere, he will be ready to rig after that. rig for him doesn't look like it will be that hard.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on June 16, 2014, 03:25:00 PM
I know the wait time on your imports tend to steer over in to the "forever" category, but any chance you could do Skyward Zelda/Shiek after you're done with Link? Or even Demise/Ganon, they have imports already but I know for a fact you would do them great justice.
GREAT JUSTICE
thanks for the compliment, not sure I can do the imports justice but I can try. actually planned on doing an import for them but it's wasn't going to be just the SS model. planned on doing an import for them with some design changes. impa/sheik, I plan to redesign to look like hyrule warriors. Zelda will probably have brawl hair like link, depends on how she look. other changes/edits I am not sure about. will have to start working on the model to decide. demise will be demise.
I also finally decided to fix/do DLC sonic eyes.
(http://i.imgur.com/tMqHbCP.png)
he is finished, already had recolors made. gotta do one more, it's gonna be four swords purple because I hate doing white recolors. the same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.
DLC sonic has some clipping, not sure how it looks during regular gameplay because I test on dolphin which lags horribly.
Quote from: iwantgames on June 17, 2014, 06:19:11 AM
yeah, pac man is over sonic. need to do three more expressions and make the sphere, he will be ready to rig after that. rig for him doesn't look like it will be that hard.
thanks for the compliment, not sure I can do the imports justice but I can try. actually planned on doing an import for them but it's wasn't going to be just the SS model. planned on doing an import for them with some design changes. impa/sheik, I plan to redesign to look like hyrule warriors. Zelda will probably have brawl hair like link, depends on how she look. other changes/edits I am not sure about. will have to start working on the model to decide. demise will be demise.
I also finally decided to fix/do DLC sonic eyes.
(http://i.imgur.com/tMqHbCP.png)
he is finished, already had recolors made. gotta do one more, it's gonna be four swords purple because I hate doing white recolors. the same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.
DLC sonic has some clipping, not sure how it looks during regular gameplay because I test on dolphin which lags horribly.
2HD4me
He looks really good! Gotta download it fast!
Hey, this may sound like a no-brainer, it's about awakening Roy, do you plan to give him his bandana?
Quote from: iwantgames on June 17, 2014, 06:19:11 AMthe same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.
You can check my SS Link Hack to see if I had uploaded a Fierce Deity costume for him. If I did, you can use those textures if you want.
Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 17, 2014, 08:25:01 AM
2HD4me
He looks really good! Gotta download it fast!
thanks
Quote from: Dan from Onett on June 18, 2014, 01:29:58 AM
Hey, this may sound like a no-brainer, it's about awakening Roy, do you plan to give him his bandana?
yes
Quote from: Zed on June 19, 2014, 04:14:10 AM
You can check my SS Link Hack to see if I had uploaded a Fierce Deity costume for him. If I did, you can use those textures if you want.
I would but the textures are kinda different now. really don't feel like re adding or redoing the stuff I did. but thanks anyway.
(http://i.imgur.com/gFQMcWe.png)
replaced the white recolor with this one, not to good with doing white recolors without it being too bright. the same will be done for SS link. anyway he should be uploaded very soon, just gotta do something before I release him.
as for pac-man, he is almost done too. he has an edited boneset. wanted to keep pac-man's proportion and not make him look weird by giving him Sonic's. don't have in game preview but here is some more pac-man expressions.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Any progress on Wii U Samus?
Quote from: Varia31 on June 23, 2014, 10:40:34 AM
Any progress on Wii U Samus?
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal
(http://i.imgur.com/0xJVq0h.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJPI8.png)
Could you consider making Pac-man over PM Wario as well? Methinks Wario's bite attack and general punches/barges would fit Pac-man well, and Pac-man also releases gas in balloon form (I remember seeing a gif of him deflating and releasing brown gas), so it could make sense with his fart.
Quote from: iwantgames on June 27, 2014, 03:03:17 AM
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal
(http://i.imgur.com/0xJVq0h.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJPI8.png)
Ahhh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her released. :D
samus looks great!
Quote from: iwantgames on June 27, 2014, 03:03:17 AM
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/0xJVq0h.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJPI8.png)
So much want this new Samus...
Quote from: Juken on June 27, 2014, 06:03:24 AM
Could you consider making Pac-man over PM Wario as well? Methinks Wario's bite attack and general punches/barges would fit Pac-man well, and Pac-man also releases gas in balloon form (I remember seeing a gif of him deflating and releasing brown gas), so it could make sense with his fart.
I may try wario later, but right now I am only focusing on doing a sonic version so that I can get to all the other projects and stuff I announced or showed previews of.
Quote from: Varia31 on June 29, 2014, 12:13:11 PM
Ahhh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her released. :D
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 29, 2014, 04:11:33 PM
samus looks great!
Quote from: Jibril AkenoS3 on June 29, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
So much want this new Samus...
thanks.
also three things are close to being released soon. wii u samus, pac-man, and sonic link DLC. I have been playing the wii u a lot so I barely worked on anything. plan to mod this upcoming week so hopefully I do mod and I get all three released.
samus - finish textures, finish gun animation, recolors
pac-man - minor model touch-ups, and one slot animations over sonic. talked to snoopy and he will try it for me, so after I finish the touch ups he told me to send it to him. I already did his recolors. black, normal, blue, green, red, and normal (difference between red and original is glove colors, may make another recolor and use original as red)
sonic link DLC - put together a folder and release, and test for minor errors
after those three I will move onto SS link and other m young samus. link had a problem so I am going to re-rig him. nothing was lost he just freeze after selecting a stage, so I am going to try and re-rig.
(http://i.imgur.com/nzWDmNw.png)
here are the recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
THUMBNAIL IS VAULT LINK
(http://i.imgur.com/W9AvFuJ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204825)
also here is pac-man's progress
(http://i.imgur.com/2CdRQYG.png)
shoe alt pac-man
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
recolors for both versions are finished, just not showing them now.
Nice job on these. Pac-man's lookin nice.
Quote from: iwantgames on July 04, 2014, 05:29:35 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/nzWDmNw.png)
This came out much better than mine did. Good job!
Quote from: Nao-chan on July 04, 2014, 05:43:57 AM
Nice job on these. Pac-man's lookin nice.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 04, 2014, 07:51:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This came out much better than mine did. Good job!
thanks and thanks
I believe pac-man is done, so I am gonna send to snoopy for one-slot. can't do in game pics yet, but here are some recolor previews:
red team color
(http://i.imgur.com/sV106hW.png)
green team color
(http://i.imgur.com/0H8PkFJ.png)
blue team color
(http://i.imgur.com/n8si68Q.png)
there are more recolors, just not showing now. the shoe version also have the same recolors. the mrs. pac-man alt will come later, gonna have to do some UV edits for the lips on the different expressions.
anyway on to samus.
I'm really diggin' Pac-Man, can't wait to be able to use him
Quote from: Boobsey on July 12, 2014, 12:02:22 AM
I'm really diggin' Pac-Man, can't wait to be able to use him
thanks
I just started back working on stuff yesterday. sent pac-man to snoopy and I am working on samus.
(http://i.imgur.com/lTesWLh.png)
can't do in-game right now, so I have to show it like this. still working on textures. fixed the arms, it didn't look like the smash 4 arm. I am now working on making the perforated metal more visible and dark spots
That looks absolutely beautiful.
Are you still working on Awakening Roy ? Or do you plan to?
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112052609/nintendo/en/images/2/2a/Roy_(Fire_Emblem_Awakening).png (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112052609/nintendo/en/images/2/2a/Roy_(Fire_Emblem_Awakening).png)
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 09:58:11 PM
That looks absolutely beautiful.
thanks
Quote from: Charby on July 22, 2014, 11:03:56 AM
Are you still working on Awakening Roy ? Or do you plan to?
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112052609/nintendo/en/images/2/2a/Roy_(Fire_Emblem_Awakening).png (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112052609/nintendo/en/images/2/2a/Roy_(Fire_Emblem_Awakening).png)
yes, got a new hair model and we are deciding if we should use that one or the pm one. after that we will move on and finish it.
also I gave snoopy the wrong pac-man files and he wasn't able to open it. so I just re-sent the correct one. hopefully he can open and work with this one. for progress here is the rest of pac-mans recolors:
purple
(http://i.imgur.com/Y1KWCDR.png)
black
(http://i.imgur.com/HGBlqGX.png)
cartoon (recolor idea from GBC)
(http://i.imgur.com/nLAn10L.png)
shoe versions will have the same recolors. also this is the only decent in-game preview that I can get until bone edits are done:
(http://i.imgur.com/B1laSsR.png)
Alright sweet , when it's done you definitely submit it as an ALT-Costume ^^
snoopy got the bone edits work, gotta do some touch ups. there were not enough bones for the fingers so those will look bad. may make some extra model changing gloves or something
(http://i.imgur.com/v4JPSpq.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/0pKn2qJ.png)
doesn't have any yet but I will do some kind of materials for a better look
Why not rig it? It shouldn't be too bad.. just rig them to one of the fingers.
it's rigged to one finger, just needs bone edits. didn't seem like there were enough bones for it
forgot to tell that to snoopy. so there are more un-used bones that can be used. I just pm'd him to see if he would be able to make it look better now that there are more bones for bone edits.
You should be fine with just a few bones. Use Meta Knight or Dedede as a reference
I really like that samus. Posting to show support~
Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 27, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
I really like that samus. Posting to show support~
thanks
here is pac-man preview
(http://i.imgur.com/ZKEoIov.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/zx4cHl5.png)
haven't made spec textures yet, just added the materials for it to see how I should make the specs. will also edit the original textures now that I got him in game. the fingers are fixed thanks to the new bone edits and the rig is ok I think. the new bone edits causes some glitching though:
- he spazzes out upon entering
- during his run animation he quickly turns slightly to face camera and turns back forward to continue running
- same with walking and holding forward or backward while falling
those are the only things I saw, not sure if/how noticeable the running thing is during normal play. my dolphin lags horribly.
I will probably have 2 ver in the download. one with the first bone edits that has no glitches and another with the new bone edits for better hands with some glitches. hopefully a psa is made to fix it or something.
got bored and so I have a poll, not sure if you guys will be interested in it. but you can check it out if you want. don't have anything else to poll at the moment so I used that.
Were those Pac-Man pictures taken in Dolphin?
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 02, 2014, 03:57:37 PM
Were those Pac-Man pictures taken in Dolphin?
They were, it's higher res than the Wii.
Quote from: Taiko on August 02, 2014, 08:03:24 PM
They were, it's higher res than the Wii.
Is it really?
Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 02, 2014, 10:45:20 PM
Is it really?
It can go as high as your computer can handle... I can take 3200x1800 resolution screens on my laptop if I wanted to max out graphics.
Quote from: Geno on August 04, 2014, 04:00:43 AM
:)Hi I'm new to brawl vault and I'm not sure if u take this kind of request but when this pacman psa is done can u make a .rel over jigglypuff or game & watch because a lot of people including me like sonic a lot and some people don't now how to use the clone engine. So if u do make a .rel I thank u some much but if u don't its okay cause your probably working really hard on this psa. :) :)
It's not a PSA. Just a model over Sonic.
oh okay, then never mind
nano and taiko are right. pac-man pics were taken in dolphin, my current laptop isn't powerful. chaos knight is right, not doing psa.
EDIT - samus isn't released, just changed the title because next post will be the release post. I updated the renders with the new textures. I will make transparent visor renders later.
varia
(http://i.imgur.com/6NPHipz.png)
recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
album for better visual quality: http://imgur.com/a/UDiAR#0 (http://imgur.com/a/UDiAR#0)
will release the above recolors and add smash 4 light, smash 4 dark, and dark blue recolors later.
I just have to finish the cannon animations and morphball recolors and I will release samus. so either tomorrow or after tomorrow because I am kinda busy. one day to do the stuff and test it and the other to release it.
next post should be release post
Yay! She's almost done. Can't wait! :D
plan to release sometime this week. won't be today because I gotta start registering for classes and stuff. there is some progress and stuff to show though
recolors are done
resized the gun to be the size of brawl gun
(http://i.imgur.com/DI7R1GB.png)
resized model changer gun and added the thing for fs (it will match the color of each costume's cannon)
(http://i.imgur.com/EadPDCK.png)
working on finishing the gun's animations, redid morphball textures to be a bit more like smash 4, and then there are other minor model edits. i also tried messing with the rig for the shoulder pads but had no luck.
won't post again until she is ready to be released
Awesome job on Samus. Can't wait to install her.
Very excited that this is coming to fruition. A wonderful surprise to come back to after a week-long trip (without internet).
This is literally the only thing keeping me from being finished with Brawl hacking.
After this is released, I'm setting my SD card up and deleting everything else.
You're killing me, Smalls.
When will my soul be free?!
Edit: Had a dream this was released. Its like that. haha
So is this coming out soon? It's been almost 2 weeks.
I'm dying over here
RELEASED
(https://i.imgur.com/WKolBLC.png)
New Recolors Only
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Links To Vault
(http://i.imgur.com/PG53FwT.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
Dat render. I like.
I'll say it
The renders don't do it justice. That looks really damn good in-game.
First thing I'll be downloading from the vault in... Ages.
That is EASILY the most amazing thing released on the Vault in quiet some time. Definitly worth the wait, you guys did an amazing job. Keep it up.
Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
No Phazon Suit. I am disappointed... ;)
Man, that looks frigging awesome.
I died a little inside. Fantastic!
SO GOOD.
Is anyone else having problems with this occasionally freezing? Might just be my game, but in the course of only a few minutes of gawking at the amazing textures/lighting, my game froze twice, seemingly randomly. First time, it froze when I did side-taunt into ice mode. Second time, it froze when I grabbed Donkey Kong. Both instances were in Project M.
It's odd, because I'd taunted several times and grabbed several times before those freezing instances.
that's 1 of 2 reasons why i use brawl minus instead of project m. more modding capabilities with a much lesser risk of freezing.
that and i like brawl physics so much better
I figured out one of the triggers, at least for the taunt freeze. It always freezes in the taunt animation if I press the side taunt button again about 2/3rds of the way through the animation. Hope this helps fix bugs for anyone else.
Quote from: Abbi on August 30, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
I always forget something. I don't know when IWG will get to it, but in the meantime, here they are:
(http://i.imgur.com/hd98fxI.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/x1gyqDB.png)
Quote from: Gravity on August 30, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
I'll say it
The renders don't do it justice. That looks really damn good in-game.
I tried
Quote from: Taiko on August 31, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
I tried
Nonono, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying the model itself looks really good. If that makes sense.
The render itself is top-notch quality, you can clearly see that in the reflective detail added to it. That's waaaaaaay above and beyond what most people would settle for these days.
Will the smash 3 version get updated textures or are they just gonna add rim lighting? The model is great but the textures are very dark and flat.
At last! Totally worth the wait. Thanks so much for finishing her! :af:
Help here, to install this awesome samus, i just need to place the pac and pcs on the samus folder like every other textures? or is a diferent method?
Exact same thing. Make sure to name the files appropriatly. FitSamus00.pcs/pac, FitSamus01.pcs/pac etc.
Quote from: iwantgames on August 30, 2014, 08:29:43 PM
RELEASED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Links To Vault
(http://i.imgur.com/PG53FwT.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
It's looking really great! Thanks Iwantgames! ;D
I really want to turn on my Wii just for playing with that Samus!
Quote from: Eisen on August 31, 2014, 12:26:28 AM
Is anyone else having problems with this occasionally freezing? Might just be my game, but in the course of only a few minutes of gawking at the amazing textures/lighting, my game froze twice, seemingly randomly. First time, it froze when I did side-taunt into ice mode. Second time, it froze when I grabbed Donkey Kong. Both instances were in Project M.
It's odd, because I'd taunted several times and grabbed several times before those freezing instances.
Egh, thats scary.
PSDs? :D
I can't stress enough how amazing this mod is. It literally looks better than 95% of what's in the game. Thanks so much for making this. Every little detail is eye candy. The cannon animation/split, the perfectly metallic-looking effects on the armor, the vibrancy of the colors. It's so amazing.
I plan to make recolors of these soon.
Quote from: Gravity on August 30, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
That looks really damn good in-game.
First thing I'll be downloading from the vault in... Ages.
thanks
Quote from: Abbi on August 30, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
That is EASILY the most amazing thing released on the Vault in quiet some time. Definitly worth the wait, you guys did an amazing job. Keep it up.
Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
thanks, uploaded them, they are in a new folder called CSS Icon.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 30, 2014, 10:16:42 PM
Man, that looks frigging awesome.
thanks
Quote from: Varia31 on August 31, 2014, 02:22:52 PM
At last! Totally worth the wait. Thanks so much for finishing her! :af:
thanks
Quote from: Esdes3 on August 31, 2014, 05:10:05 PM
It's looking really great! Thanks Iwantgames! ;D
I really want to turn on my Wii just for playing with that Samus!
thanks
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 30, 2014, 10:00:54 PM
No Phazon Suit. I am disappointed... ;)
will make some more recolors. just did the smash 4 one with the exception of the extra fusion and powersuit
Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 31, 2014, 05:10:41 PM
Egh, thats scary.
PSDs? :D
yes, we have some but I made a mess when I did some edits. I will clean it up some and see about releasing it.
Quote from: Eisen on August 31, 2014, 08:35:33 PM
I can't stress enough how amazing this mod is. It literally looks better than 95% of what's in the game. Thanks so much for making this. Every little detail is eye candy. The cannon animation/split, the perfectly metallic-looking effects on the armor, the vibrancy of the colors. It's so amazing.
I plan to make recolors of these soon.
thanks again
the thanks is not just from me it's from everyone. had to do short replies because I am going out of town and will lose Wi-Fi. not sure if I will get it back where we are going. still working on stuff. next is other m young samus and pac-man because all he needs is materials done.
if I missed a reply to something I apologize.
I wanted to inform you of an error in your model: "Samus (3DS Smash Bros. For / Wii U)" (At least in "Project M") the game freezes when I try to change the canon (From fire to ice) i hope you could fix it and hope not having produced a major drawback.
Tried it, switching to ice mode didn't freeze for me. Using the "non-see through" models.
I see. I think it's just the transparent visor that has that issue then, cause it froze on me as well when switching modes. I'll switch over to the standard visor then for now since that one works.
Also, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing work you and the others that helped with this amazing model did IWG. She is one of the best models to date here on KC:MM. I'm so psyched for what you do next.
*subs
finally.
Quote from: Nao-chan on August 31, 2014, 10:06:52 PM
Also, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing work you and the others that helped with this amazing model did IWG. She is one of the best models to date here on KC:MM. I'm so psyched for what you do next.
thanks
Quote from: Scout on September 01, 2014, 03:26:36 AM
*subs
finally.
welcome
as for the freezing problem, I don't know what can be causing it. I have been switching to ice and fire a lot to test the animation and metal and it never froze on me. shun and taiko tested it too when they were doing textures, lag testing, recolors, pics, and stuff and it never froze for them either. I don't think I can help out with that problem, sorry.
will try to look into it.
To add to it, in one of the screens I took I did the model swap and it didn't freeze on me. (Screen: https://i.imgur.com/r4DTLaB.png)
This was in Dolphin on P:M, but when I was lag-testing the model on my Wii it didn't freeze on me either.
To add to IWG and Taiko; I used both models of Samus on my PM build, which was launced via USB loader. No freezes or lags at all. I even rimlit her, nothing bad happened.
Hm... That's really odd. The first thing I did was just go to the folder with all the colors in it and put those in. I didn't replace the model with the transparent visor. But I did with the normal one afterward. Maybe I did something wrong, I dunno.
(http://i.imgur.com/YUMbZGQ.png)
rim versions added thanks to scout
also I re-checked all of the costumes and it didn't freeze. not sure what the problem is for you guys.
the model folder has been updated, there are two new folder in the model folder, original and rim. the rim folder have both a rim see through and rim non see through samus model, the Edge texture for the rim to work, and a rim model changer gun. the original folder have updated samus models and a regular model changer gun in case you want to change from the rim to the regular version.
gonna add some more recolors for her soon.
still working on pac-man's materials. tried adding specs but it's not going to well, gonna try something else. as for young samus, I just need to weld some verts because of the optimizing I did then I can rig her.
For Those Interested In Rim Samus
(http://i.imgur.com/PG53FwT.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
why not make zip files with the costumes named properly...
How do I edit both .pac and .pcs files to add the rim lighting? I want the Non-see through version with rim, but I can't figure how to add the "Edge" file... thanks in advance.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 03, 2014, 10:17:43 AM
why not make zip files with the costumes named properly...
wasn't planning on doing all of this at first. the rim was a last minute thing. didn't have enough time to make more costumes using the new models and zip it. I will clean stuff up some.
Quote from: Halcreix on September 03, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
How do I edit both .pac and .pcs files to add the rim lighting? I want the Non-see through version with rim, but I can't figure how to add the "Edge" file... thanks in advance.
don't worry about it. will update the entry to include an already made pac/pcs of each different model. can just check back here later today or probably tomorrow, have some work I have to do before I mod.
also we saw all of the samus recolors so we will update the ones already made and do the ones that weren't made.
Borrowed a computer to share you this I found:
http://youtu.be/Ls2k4rvJa9s (http://youtu.be/Ls2k4rvJa9s)
PS; for everyone else readin':
This guy showcases many, many hacks for PM, you can check his playlist for vids so you can all use 'em on your entries as previews... you know, cuz a free vid of your mod feels great to acquire.
PSS;
A lot of Smash 3 stuff is in there too, followed by many comments from people saying "Its actually Smash 4". XD
Smash 4 Dark Samus reskin, I hope? I had ideas for other cool recolors, but sadly I have not the tools to extract the .png files unless someone would be so kind as to do so for me?
Only want to say your Samus is amazing. Waiting for more awesomeness.
Yo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!
EDIT: Never mind I fixed it!
How do I get the non-see through visor thing to work?
I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.
Any help on applying the non-see through visor would be very appreciated.
Quote from: QueenYstella on September 05, 2014, 04:18:44 PM
How do I get the non-see through visor thing to work?
I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.
Any help on applying the non-see through visor would be very appreciated.
Open the texture (.pac) file you want to edit in Brawlbox, in the tree menu to the left, open the first "Model Data" folder, and keep unfolding until you find a file called "Varia Suit" (it has an icon with the letters MDL0, -the same extension of the file you want to replace-, then, right clic on it and select "replacefile", and insert the .mdl0 file you downloaded. Save and repeat this for the .pcs texture file. Finally, test your new textures in-game to see if everything works fine.
Quote from: Halcreix on September 05, 2014, 05:38:47 PM
Open the texture (.pac) file you want to edit in Brawlbox, in the tree menu to the left, open the first "Model Data" folder, and keep unfolding until you find a file called "Varia Suit" (it has an icon with the letters MDL0, -the same extension of the file you want to replace-, then, right clic on it and select "replacefile", and insert the .mdl0 file you downloaded. Save and repeat this for the .pcs texture file. Finally, test your new textures in-game to see if everything works fine.
Alright I'll do that very soon.
Thank you for the help! I truly appreciate it!
Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 09:46:39 PM
Quote from: Codex-9 on September 04, 2014, 12:23:15 PM
Yo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!
EDIT: Never mind I fixed it!
How did you fix the visor not showing up?
All I see is a creepy miscoloured Samus face but no visor is in site. I'm kind of at a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) with what to do to make the non-see through visor work.
Quote from: QueenYstella on September 05, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
How did you fix the visor not showing up?
All I see is a creepy miscoloured Samus face but no visor is in site. I'm kind of at a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) with what to do to make the non-see through visor work.
Ohhh, if it helps you did everything correctly there's a couple steps more in order to make it work, I had to mess around until I realized how to fix it, basically do the following:
In the original model before you replaced it with the non-see through visor, export the neon material from there, when you import the model the material is no longer there and that's why the visor doesn't show:
(http://i.imgur.com/msjYaTS.png)
Right, after that right click on the SamusVariaSuit after you replace the model and add new material:
(http://i.imgur.com/kpZCgnt.png)
Then right click on the material and rename it neon, then right click again and click replace.
(http://i.imgur.com/L3ED6W6.png)
Replace with the exported neon file you got from the original that should apply everything needed to make it work, finally go into objects and select the Visor, you should it grey or no texture on it rather, just assign it like the picture below then click off the object and click in, it should so the texture is back on!
(http://i.imgur.com/ZIdCwcz.png)
Hope that helps, I remember being in quite a pickle trying to figure that out until I got it right!
Also a extra note is that if you can still see through it, it's because the neon texture is slightly transparent, just replace that with a filled color and it'll stop it all together.
^ Thanks for helping QueenYstella
Quote from: Eisen on September 04, 2014, 02:57:19 AM
Smash 4 Dark Samus reskin, I hope? I had ideas for other cool recolors, but sadly I have not the tools to extract the .png files unless someone would be so kind as to do so for me?
if you know the name of the suit you can share it, and hopefully we'll get it. that being said there are plans of trying to do the dark samus, phazon, MP2 multiplayer recolors, and fix the current ones to match what they look like in smash 4.
Quote from: Codex-9 on September 04, 2014, 12:23:15 PMYo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!
EDIT: Never mind I fixed it!
Quote from: QueenYstella on September 05, 2014, 04:18:44 PM
How do I get the non-see through visor thing to work?
I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.
Any help on applying the non-see through visor would be very appreciated.
thanks for letting me know about the visor for the non see through model. for the see through model it has an extra material that the non see through doesn't have. I had the visor attached to it and when I deleted that material for the non see through model I forgot to attach it to the other visor material.
I fixed the problem and updated the model. I also added a pac/pcs of each model version. not gonna make a zip yet, will do it after extra recolors are made and the ones already made are fixed/finished.
Thank you both for being such a help. I was certain I was doing something wrong since I'm pretty new to using this Brawlbox application.
Glad to know everything has been sorted out!
I created an account just to say how well this one looks, and also to request a skin. The gravity suit concept from Metroid Prime.
Link: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121231247/metroid/images/d/d0/Beta_Gravity_Suit.png
I am loving the skins so far though.
Well I got the transparent Visor working now... I must've done something wrong last time. She looks really good in game man, especially with the Rim Lighting effect on her. Nice job once again, I love this model man.
Quote from: Flammie352 on September 09, 2014, 09:58:10 PM
I created an account just to say how well this one looks, and also to request a skin. The gravity suit concept from Metroid Prime.
Link: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121231247/metroid/images/d/d0/Beta_Gravity_Suit.png
I am loving the skins so far though.
thanks and as for the skin, not sure yet.
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 09, 2014, 10:15:45 PM
Well I got the transparent Visor working now... I must've done something wrong last time. She looks really good in game man, especially with the Rim Lighting effect on her. Nice job once again, I love this model man.
glad you got it to work, and thanks
pac progress
(http://i.imgur.com/oxEnBMQ.png)
added slight rim effect for materials. re-doing rig and editing a few things so that few bone edits are needed. what I did before needed a lot of bone edits. all of those bone edits caused some glitches. after that stuff is done he will just need texture edits to look like his smash 4 self.
will also have a full rim version for anyone that may be interested in that, now that I know how to do it.
(http://i.imgur.com/xQr1816.png)
Quote from: iwantgames on September 10, 2014, 03:05:49 AM
thanks and as for the skin, not sure yet.
glad you got it to work, and thanks
pac progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
added slight rim effect for materials. re-doing rig and editing a few things so that few bone edits are needed. what I did before needed a lot of bone edits. all of those bone edits caused some glitches. after that stuff is done he will just need texture edits to look like his smash 4 self.
will also have a full rim version for anyone that may be interested in that, now that I know how to do it.
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/xQr1816.png)
Do you take cash or credit? :kdance:
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 13, 2014, 12:02:40 PM
Do you take cash or credit? :kdance:
neither, I take downloads
as for progress, pac-man is almost done, just working on recolors. all of the glitches are gone now and the rig is ok I guess. my dolphin is slow so I am not sure how it looks in a faster pace game. either way sonic animations doesn't help.
also doing some texture edits for samus, redid all of the bold thick lines from the original other m textures and made them sharper. touched up on the morphball texture as well, I am not too good with texturing so it doesn't look great close up but it's looks good in game.
after the texture edits are done accurate smash 4 recolors will be made. I am also looking into some stuff to fix like the hair problem for the see through visor ver. if anyone found something that they wish to point out, let me know.
here are previews of samus with the texture edits and pac-man
(http://i.imgur.com/xZHOqRQ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/vH38unD.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/l5XECOV.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/szmbc2R.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/4DZuUJo.png)
his arms look...odd. i know its because sonic has odd arms. but they look weirder
Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 20, 2014, 12:01:15 AM
his arms look...odd. i know its because sonic has odd arms. but they look weirder
that's because his arms are longer than they should be. GBC told me about that but I was working on something else and forgot to make them shorter when I got back to pac-man. I will see if I can import him back into max and edit them without having to redo the bone edits.
I am still trying to learn how to do bone edits and don't want to keep bothering snoopy about it. so they may or may not change.
also got some progress on SS link, expressions.
Click For Slightly Bigger Preview(http://i.imgur.com/Z8ySoIl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Z8ySoIl.png)
still working on the ouch face just gotta vertex the mouth to complete it. hopefully I can use all of them. the eyes need different textures than the face so I am gonna see if I can figure something out. I have a few ideas but I am not sure if they will work, one will also raise the file size by a lot. if i can't figure it out then there will only be two expressions used: normal and talk because they use the same eye textures.
I decided to keep him strictly SS, so I removed the new hair and buckle.
Quote from: iwantgames on September 20, 2014, 02:05:21 AM
that's because his arms are longer than they should be. GBC told me about that but I was working on something else and forgot to make them shorter when I got back to pac-man. I will see if I can import him back into max and edit them without having to redo the bone edits.
I am still trying to learn how to do bone edits and don't want to keep bothering snoopy about it. so they may or may not change.
also got some progress on SS link, expressions.
Click For Slightly Bigger Preview(http://i.imgur.com/Z8ySoIl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Z8ySoIl.png)
still working on the ouch face just gotta vertex the mouth to complete it. hopefully I can use all of them. the eyes need different textures than the face so I am gonna see if I can figure something out. I have a few ideas but I am not sure if they will work, one will also raise the file size by a lot. if i can't figure it out then there will only be two expressions used: normal and talk because they use the same eye textures.
I decided to keep him strictly SS, so I removed the new hair and buckle.
I need this now! Will you be doing his casual clothes from Skyloft?
Are you sure you don't take cash or credit? How about cash & downloads or credit & downloads?
In all seriousness I'll be one of the first to download these (depending on what time of the day they're uploaded)
Quote from: youngsora1 on September 21, 2014, 06:35:14 PM
I need this now! Will you be doing his casual clothes from Skyloft?
I already did his skyloft outfit sometime ago. I just need to update it: add expressions, fixing the shoulder rig, and minor texture edits. if you want to use the current one I submitted for now, here is the link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927)
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 21, 2014, 07:33:04 PM
Are you sure you don't take cash or credit? How about cash & downloads or credit & downloads?
In all seriousness I'll be one of the first to download these (depending on what time of the day they're uploaded)
If only I could
as for uploading, sometime during next week but after Tuesday. not sure if it will be day or night.
as for link, I got the expressions to halfway work. the eyes don't work because they are textured on and not modeled. UVs are involved but because I have to delete the objects for the expressions to work, the UVs are destroyed. I tried to make it work because I was too lazy and didn't feel like modeling it. it looks like it's not going to work unless I do model it.
Progress shot I guess
(http://i.imgur.com/RjJSVVv.png)
he is pretty much done, just need to get the expressions done, add materials, and make dozens of models with different combinations for sword/shields.
so, concerning link's expressions I made a poll.
Souless eyes are creepy, especially on skywards link's face...
Why not take Brawl Link's eyes, and throw them on the model?
Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 22, 2014, 03:22:52 AM
Why not take Brawl Link's eyes, and throw them on the model?
This
You might hate me for this, but did you rig his toes?
Quote from: Scout on September 22, 2014, 02:51:25 AM
Souless eyes are creepy, especially on skywards link's face...
yeah gotta finish those. since nano mentioned it I might just use brawl link eyes
Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 22, 2014, 03:22:52 AM
Why not take Brawl Link's eyes, and throw them on the model?
I didn't mean the eyes, I actually meant the area around the eyes on the face. SS link face has two part and then the eyes. brawl has the face as one model and then the eyes. the face eye part needs transparency and uses different textures for blinking and stuff. I suck at explain so pic below
(http://i.imgur.com/0JSMzjp.png)
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 22, 2014, 07:31:36 PM
You might hate me for this, but did you rig his toes?
they are rigged, guess the influence isn't strong enough. will check it out
if you guys check the OP under WIP/Projects there is another project there under pac-man. have to finish t-posing it but if you guys would like for me to continue it let me know in the poll. I started it a few days ago. also there will be no progress until the 30th, unless it's simple stuff. got a test I am preparing for and homework to complete.
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.
I'm pretty sure there's a T-posed Power Suit model ripped straight from Prime floating around on the internet somewhere, it'd probably save you a lot of trouble.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.
alright, pretty sure it's gonna win the poll so I will continue it after the 30th
Quote from: Gravity on September 26, 2014, 07:11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a T-posed Power Suit model ripped straight from Prime floating around on the internet somewhere, it'd probably save you a lot of trouble.
i couldn't find one. that's the only reason why I am t-posing and rigging the brawl trophy. probably didn't search hard enough but I got tired of the wiki crap that kept coming up so I stopped searching after awhile.
Oh, yes! I'd definitely love to see Power Suit Samus! By all means, please continue.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.
I'm as happy about all those suits as you are, but if you've ever played with them all in the same match, you've noticed not all those suits are the same size, which is a shame, because they look so damn cool
size means nothing, as long as i have the suits
inb4ridley
alright will continue power suit samus.
I cannot edit pac-man's arm length. so he will have long arms, when I figure out how to do bone edits I will come back to him and make them shorter. may just release what I have for him and move on. then edit based on any feedback that was given.
for anyone that cares there are 4 characters that are getting edits:
- ryu hayabusa: better rig, 4 new costumes(6 total), specs, metal, and fs eyes
- skyloft link: fixed arm rig, expressions, fs eyes, and items to replace brawl items
- other m zss: expressions, vertexed head and body similar to brawl, better replacement gun, fs eyes, and metal
- dreamland Kirby: everything (was removed)
Quote from: iwantgames on October 06, 2014, 05:47:52 PM
I cannot edit pac-man's arm length. so he will have long arms, when I figure out how to do bone edits I will come back to him and make them shorter. may just release what I have for him and move on. then edit based on any feedback that was given.
I think thats the best option , but his arms look fine to me, imo
Btw i havent looked at this thread before, everything looks awesome.
*subscribes*
Quote from: Anivernage on October 08, 2014, 02:06:08 AM
I think thats the best option , but his arms look fine to me, imo
Btw i havent looked at this thread before, everything looks awesome.
*subscribes*
thanks and welcome
pac-man will be up tomorrow after I finish my homework. I just have to test everything and try one last time to give him some materials.
I managed to give link some new expressions with working eyelids. it's not as good as before, the verts mysteriously increased for two of the different faces and I got lazy when I had to create them a second time.
all he needs now is: rig fix on skirt/chainmail, and materials and shaders. I still have the bomb, bows, clawshot, slingshot, and other stuff, so those will be uploaded with him as well.
@u@ I have no idea how to add edge to the thing in brawl vault
Soooo I've had this laying around for a while now... since March.
http://i.imgur.com/BpyLS8z.png (http://i.imgur.com/BpyLS8z.png)
We were gonna use it for PM, but we went with a different suit instead... I dunno. Mine has a different gun. Do you want it for recolors n stuff? Or should I just release it myself?
Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 14, 2014, 10:12:46 PM
Soooo I've had this laying around for a while now... since March.
http://i.imgur.com/BpyLS8z.png (http://i.imgur.com/BpyLS8z.png)
We were gonna use it for PM, but we went with a different suit instead... I dunno. Mine has a different gun. Do you want it for recolors n stuff? Or should I just release it myself?
recolors and stuff, no. I wasn't going to do recolors for mine either, was going to have it as an alt. you did what I was gonna do minus the gun, didn't think of making a new gun. it's looks like it already has specs and I am pretty sure you are gonna add glow to it.
if I do anything, it would be to change the gun model back, not that the new gun model is bad. it's just that it's the gun model that was used on the suit originally. so unless you guys want the arm cannon that came with the powersuit, I am going to drop that project.
As for other progress, there is none. link's face, hands, and pouches are black, so I have been trying to figure that out. that's the reason why I haven't gotten to releasing pac-man, too busy messing with link.
Quote from: Anivernage on October 08, 2014, 02:06:08 AM
I think thats the best option , but his arms look fine to me, imo
Btw i havent looked at this thread before, everything looks awesome.
*subscribes*
^^this
hey I was wondering is ryu post poned? and also if you upload the doa models that would be great or you can send the models to me and i'll rig them :)
Post Merge: November 06, 2014, 03:24:39 AM
Quote from: iwantgames on October 06, 2014, 05:47:52 PM
alright will continue power suit samus.
I cannot edit pac-man's arm length. so he will have long arms, when I figure out how to do bone edits I will come back to him and make them shorter. may just release what I have for him and move on. then edit based on any feedback that was given.
for anyone that cares there are 4 characters that are getting edits:
- ryu hayabusa: better rig, 4 new costumes(6 total), specs, metal, and fs eyes
- skyloft link: fixed arm rig, expressions, fs eyes, and items to replace brawl items
- other m zss: expressions, vertexed head and body similar to brawl, better replacement gun, fs eyes, and metal
- dreamland Kirby: everything (was removed)
ok I see what happened to ryu my bad man I'm late on this one m8
sorry for the lack of activity, been busy. anyway I have some progress for pac-man:
(http://i.imgur.com/ZOjbnBD.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/0ndqLSg.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/IPltwvy.png)
I decided to custom model his 3ds/wii u look. It will have better expressions to use over sonic, a better rig, and some other stuff.
also for those interested have an album for ryu hayabusa progress. these are the costumes that will be imported. they are already matched up to marth skeleton, just needs to be optimized and rigged after correcting the error on 2 of the costumes
http://imgur.com/a/OZpRN#0 (http://imgur.com/a/OZpRN#0)
I'm loving the new pac-man, but will you be releasing the old one?
I like how it was a mix of both his classic and modern design
Off-topic question, but how were you able to give SS Link expressions?
Quote from: Boobsey on November 12, 2014, 10:42:07 PM
I'm loving the new pac-man, but will you be releasing the old one?
I like how it was a mix of both his classic and modern design
I guess I can
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on November 15, 2014, 02:32:58 PM
Off-topic question, but how were you able to give SS Link expressions?
quote below will help you
Quote from: Albafika on January 26, 2014, 03:30:13 PM
To give Link faces, you need to vertex them off the original face polygon. So, do this:
Vertex each different face (Note! Vertex: Moving vertex point, not adding or deleting more nor modifying the mesh other than for moving and rotating its current vertex points) off a clone of the current face polygon.
Once you are done with a face, save the .MAX file then proceed to make the next face (Cloned of the main face).
Once done with them all, import into BrawlBox and rename the faces' vertex sets to match Link's original vertex sets names, then go ahead and delete the face objects from the Mdl0.
If you can't vertex: Tough luck. :P
as for pac-man, all that's left for him is to model one more mouth expression, model tongue, modify open smile mouth, slight eye edit, make new eyes for other expressions, and texture and map. will take a day or two to finish when I start back on him. for those that like to see progress here you go
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
well school is out for me, so for anyone that cares SS link should be up tomorrow. progress pics are to show off rig
(http://i.imgur.com/SJr69kW.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/KEKXzef.png)
can't see but he uses brawl eyes so that he doesn't have the soulless look. just needs materials done for all of his shields, swords, and stuff.
really very nice link !!
Ahh... A new SkyLink model... Looking forward to see it.
thanks, unfortunately I didn't get to finish him today. there are a lot of objects to navigate through, tons of materials and shaders to make, and I kinda forgot to do the recolors. I went ahead and did a few of those tonight, can see those if you click the pic below (it's a thumbnail)
(http://i.imgur.com/VAXhb47.png) (http://imgur.com/a/Y6t3e#0)
Thanks, I'll try the experssions thing out and as for the Link, looking good. The render has too much of a harsh light though. Looks as if he is on stage.
That Link is looking mighty damn good there. Rig looks pretty much flawless.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 16, 2014, 08:45:19 PM
That Link is looking mighty damn good there. Rig looks pretty much flawless.
thanks
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 16, 2014, 08:32:05 PM
Thanks, I'll try the experssions thing out and as for the Link, looking good. The render has too much of a harsh light though. Looks as if he is on stage.
thanks for the feedback, still working on trying to render with max.
Edit: hero link has new hair thanks to taiko. skyloft link will also recieve new hair.
here are his costumes minus dark link, dark link is too much texturing for me so I just did a black tunic link for now: http://imgur.com/a/mIzf4#0 (http://imgur.com/a/mIzf4#0)
I just asked taiko if he would do dark link so he will be done soon
forgot to post here about getting and import hyrule warriors link
(http://i.imgur.com/bQI7BIq.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8Js8AcS.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Igy9Tcc.png)
just gotta add a few more verts to the scarf so that it can be properly rigged and UVd.
adding the faces for expressions increases the poly count back to a ridiculous number. when you set them up the number drops back down, hopefully this won't cause a problem for him.
also, I will be using link's brawl eyes so that I can easily port over the shader and materials.
skyward sword hero link will be put off for awhile longer, plan to use the hyrule warrior DLC one instead. all that's needed is a fixed hat, may use the default hyrule warriors link hat and re-UV it if the cloth fix thing isn't released by the time I get to him.
skyloft link will be released as normal, current having material problems. i will make a hyrule warriors DLC version for him, to go with the hero version
Quote from: iwantgames on December 31, 2014, 12:09:45 AM
forgot to post here about getting and import hyrule warriors link
(http://i.imgur.com/bQI7BIq.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8Js8AcS.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Igy9Tcc.png)
just gotta add a few more verts to the scarf so that it can be properly rigged and UVd.
adding the faces for expressions increases the poly count back to a ridiculous number. when you set them up the number drops back down, hopefully this won't cause a problem for him.
also, I will be using link's brawl eyes so that I can easily port over the shader and materials.
skyward sword hero link will be put off for awhile longer, plan to use the hyrule warrior DLC one instead. all that's needed is a fixed hat, may use the default hyrule warriors link hat and re-UV it if the cloth fix thing isn't released by the time I get to him.
skyloft link will be released as normal, current having material problems. i will make a hyrule warriors DLC version for him, to go with the hero version
Shut Up and Take My money.
do you have the soldier-ish costume of link too? the white one with the royal crest on it... i think it's a training suit or something
yes, I plan to do all of the links costumes. the DLC will take some time to do, due to the broken cloth. trainer will be the next one I do because it will reuse parts of the current link I am working on. all that I will have to do is optimize the body and the weapons
Quote from: iwantgames on December 31, 2014, 06:08:49 PM
yes, I plan to do all of the links costumes. the DLC will take some time to do, due to the broken cloth. trainer will be the next one I do because it will reuse parts of the current link I am working on. all that I will have to do is optimize the body and the weapons
Awesome. Did you know the Ocarina of Time costumes shared the same model as the 3ds one despite the hands and face?
Quote from: ManikDX on January 01, 2015, 01:50:54 AM
Awesome. Did you know the Ocarina of Time costumes shared the same model as the 3ds one despite the hands and face?
yes, Twilight DLC used the twilight models and Skyward Sword DLC used the skyward sword models.
also, for some reason the optimization I did seems to disappear when exporting the dae so hyrule warrior link will take a bit longer to finish. poly count went from 20k back to 34k, this is with expressions added. the good news is that the rig is almost done, eyes work, and the expressions are made. here are some gifs:
(http://i.imgur.com/LqTh947.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/gG6DAL8.gif)
Quote from: iwantgames on January 03, 2015, 02:31:26 AM
yes, Twilight DLC used the twilight models and Skyward Sword DLC used the skyward sword models.
also, for some reason the optimization I did seems to disappear when exporting the dae so hyrule warrior link will take a bit longer to finish. poly count went from 20k back to 34k, this is with expressions added. the good news is that the rig is almost done, eyes work, and the expressions are made. here are some gifs:
(http://i.imgur.com/LqTh947.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/gG6DAL8.gif)
So, The scarf is rigged right?
nope, that's one of the reasons why the rig is almost done. gonna partially rig it to hat
Quote from: iwantgames on January 03, 2015, 03:05:44 AM
nope, that's one of the reasons why the rig is almost done. gonna partially rig it to hat
Exactly what I was going to ask.
I'm assuming that it'll be mostly rigged to the bust and slight hat influence (idk, something like 0.9 to bust and 0.1 hat influence).
yup
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't mind the rig and visibility bone. I stopped working on the rig and focused on getting him to work in game, was having tons of crashes. he has expressions, moving eyes, and fs eyes. I haven't tried metal yet, will try to add spec, and will try to resize textures a bit larger. I reduced all textures by half because of the crashes I had, not sure if it can support higher atm. also he doesn't seem to lag, but only one was tested. so more than one could lag. pics are of expressions and moving eyes: talk, blink, and hurt (eyes sticks out on hurt, will fix).
(http://i.imgur.com/Z0h6xKN.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/YjZxhq0.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/tIk9xr1.png)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't mind the rig and visibility bone. I stopped working on the rig and focused on getting him to work in game, was having tons of crashes. he has expressions, moving eyes, and fs eyes. I haven't tried metal yet, will try to add spec, and will try to resize textures a bit larger. I reduced all textures by half because of the crashes I had, not sure if it can support higher atm. also he doesn't seem to lag, but only one was tested. so more than one could lag. pics are of expressions and moving eyes: talk, blink, and hurt (eyes sticks out on hurt, will fix).
(http://i.imgur.com/Z0h6xKN.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/YjZxhq0.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/tIk9xr1.png)
[/quote]
Nice, can't wait to add this to Project M 3.5
Hello, I have a question
What happened with Other M young samus?
space pirates got her
jk, will continue her later
Quote from: iwantgames on January 11, 2015, 04:02:23 AM
space pirates got her
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Btw :v im looking forward to HW link and pacman. those are looking great! ;D
Can't wait for HW Link!
thanks guys
HW link will take a bit longer. the optimizations I did before didn't remove the edges it just made it invisible, so the poly count never decreased. just got him properly optimized and now I have to re-rig him, just finished remaking the expressions.
Any news on that Skyloft Link? Think he needed facial flexes or something?
yeah, he need facial expressions. I think he is done, forgot about him after getting hyrule warriors link model. will work on him tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got all of link's main model errors fixed up. (all have expressions completed)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
after I finish skyloft link I will finish fixing and separating parts to make rigging easier. I am not really interested in the postman(short shorts link) DLC, but if you guys want that one than vote for it in the new poll. if he get enough votes, I will import the DLC.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 16, 2015, 04:09:41 AM
yeah, he need facial expressions. I think he is done, forgot about him after getting hyrule warriors link model. will work on him tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got all of link's main model errors fixed up. (all have expressions completed)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
after I finish skyloft link I will finish fixing and separating parts to make rigging easier. I am not really interested in the postman(short shorts link) DLC, but if you guys want that one than vote for it in the new poll. if he get enough votes, I will import the DLC.
Crying out if those beautiful models. I was able to find a Ocarina of Time 3D High Poly Hylian Shield and Master Sword from a Team Fortress 2 Map. If someone can get in the file, It could help with your Ocarina Link.
what's training link's poly-count?
Quote from: ManikDX on January 17, 2015, 12:04:44 PM
Crying out if those beautiful models. I was able to find a Ocarina of Time 3D High Poly Hylian Shield and Master Sword from a Team Fortress 2 Map. If someone can get in the file, It could help with your Ocarina Link.
satoshi already gave those to me, I was going to just use the master sword and hylian shield for all costumes. because all weapons are high poly and stuff, will need optimizing.
So, I take it that you guys would prefer the actual OoT 3d weapon for OoT link, SS weapons for SS link, twilight weapons for twilight link, and the first shield and sword from HW for trainee link? if you prefer that instead of the HW hylian shield and master sword for all costumes, let me know.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 17, 2015, 03:50:55 PM
what's training link's poly-count?
20k with expression, but that doesn't matter because they will be deleted. without expressions he is at 12k. this is without his weapons, will probably still optimize him to be safe. if I do, all that's left to optimized is the hair, tunic, and chainmail. all the other parts are from the optimized hero link.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 17, 2015, 07:32:14 PM
satoshi already gave those to me, I was going to just use the master sword and hylian shield for all costumes. because all weapons are high poly and stuff, will need optimizing.
So, I take it that you guys would prefer the actual OoT 3d weapon for OoT link, SS weapons for SS link, twilight weapons for twilight link, and the first shield and sword from HW for trainee link? if you prefer that instead of the HW hylian shield and master sword for all costumes, let me know.
20k with expression, but that doesn't matter because they will be deleted. without expressions he is at 12k. this is without his weapons, will probably still optimize him to be safe. if I do, all that's left to optimized is the hair, tunic, and chainmail. all the other parts are from the optimized hero link.
Well what I was saying that there was a Oot 3D Shield that was a higher poly in the market than in game. Any weapon set is fine for me. I'm just waiting on the official release. These will be replacing Link on my Smash Bros SD Card.
Quote from: ManikDX on January 17, 2015, 07:47:17 PM
Well what I was saying that there was a Oot 3D Shield that was a higher poly in the market than in game. Any weapon set is fine for me. I'm just waiting on the official release. These will be replacing Link on my Smash Bros SD Card.
ok, gotcha
since they are optimize I guess I will use the HW master sword and hylian shield for all costumes but the trainee. that one will use the first sword and shield, just gotta optimize them. then eventually I will optimize the other weapons and add those too.
yesterday I started the rig for all costumes, planned to have them done today but I was out until now. have progress gifs below. also, since it looks like postman link is gonna win, I will go ahead and start him tonight and edit everything else tomorrow.
here are the progress gifs of trainee link and the OoT, SS, and TP DLC costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You should include an alt version of TP Link with his Brawl textures.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 19, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
You should include an alt version of TP Link with his Brawl textures.
that... wouldn't make much sense, would it?
Quote from: iwantgames on January 19, 2015, 03:47:56 AM
ok, gotcha
since they are optimize I guess I will use the HW master sword and hylian shield for all costumes but the trainee. that one will use the first sword and shield, just gotta optimize them. then eventually I will optimize the other weapons and add those too.
yesterday I started the rig for all costumes, planned to have them done today but I was out until now. have progress gifs below. also, since it looks like postman link is gonna win, I will go ahead and start him tonight and edit everything else tomorrow.
here are the progress gifs of trainee link and the OoT, SS, and TP DLC costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nicely done bro. Question, Do you have an estimated release date for this pack?
i need this!
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 19, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
You should include an alt version of TP Link with his Brawl textures.
that would require a lot of UVing. i might do it later after importing a few more characters and doing some of my other projects.
Quote from: ManikDX on January 19, 2015, 10:07:57 AM
Nicely done bro. Question, Do you have an estimated release date for this pack?
no, but I am working as quickly as possible.
here's all that's left to do:
import & optimize first sword and shield
fix skirt rig for all costumes but OoT
sleeves/arm fixes for all (I forgot to separate them on the models to make rigging it easier)
correct knee placement for a few costumes
also, postman link will be delayed. I forgot about him not having sleeves, which will make his arms twist in a few animations. so, i may add some sleeves for him. if you guys don't like that then I will try to split his arms into two parts, which will make it kinda disconnect.
this is also why skyloft link is on hold, don't like the twist and even though separating the arm into 2 makes it look way better than the twisting there is a slight disconnection.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 19, 2015, 11:40:55 PM
that would require a lot of UVing. i might do it later after importing a few more characters and doing some of my other projects.
no, but I am working as quickly as possible.
here's all that's left to do:
import & optimize first sword and shield
fix skirt rig for all costumes but OoT
sleeves/arm fixes for all (I forgot to separate them on the models to make rigging it easier)
correct knee placement for a few costumes
also, postman link will be delayed. I forgot about him not having sleeves, which will make his arms twist in a few animations. so, i may add some sleeves for him. if you guys don't like that then I will try to split his arms into two parts, which will make it kinda disconnect.
this is also why skyloft link is on hold, don't like the twist and even though separating the arm into 2 makes it look way better than the twisting there is a slight disconnection.
I think you should do a custom Hyrule Warriors Skyloft Link. Basically a headswap.
for sword and shile i suggest using brawl's, since they are probably a lot lower in poly count compared to the HW ones...
Quote from: ManikDX on January 20, 2015, 06:16:44 AM
I think you should do a custom Hyrule Warriors Skyloft Link. Basically a headswap.
yeah, I said I was gonna do that on the last page or the page before that one. the only reason why I might release the actual SS one is because my current one on the vault has twisty arms. the one I am doing now would kinda fix that and add expressions.
HW skyloft link will requires Uving, texture edits, and arm fix like postman, so he will be done with postman
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 20, 2015, 11:00:00 AM
for sword and shile i suggest using brawl's, since they are probably a lot lower in poly count compared to the HW ones...
I am still trying to do a lag test on hero link. If it lags then I could trade the sword and shield in and re-UV it to the HW textures, if it doesn't lag then I can keep the more detailed better looking HW stuff.
also, OoT link is finished. working on SS now and then TP will be next.
my point is, if you're using master sword and hylian shield, for lag sake (4 player matches) you should just use the brawl ones, since:
1: they are brawl styled (DUH!)
2: they are properly optimized
3: people wont notice the difference, and you could even adapt HW textures to the brawl model, or brawl's UVs to HW's textures...
I know about all that, i'm just saying that if it doesn't lag then i won't have to do it. it wouldn't make since to do that if it's fine as it is now, will just create more work. i'm kinda lazy and want to do as minimum work as possible
if it does lag then i will replace the stuff.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 20, 2015, 06:47:19 PM
yeah, I said I was gonna do that on the last page or the page before that one. the only reason why I might release the actual SS one is because my current one on the vault has twisty arms. the one I am doing now would kinda fix that and add expressions.
HW skyloft link will requires Uving, texture edits, and arm fix like postman, so he will be done with postman
I am still trying to do a lag test on hero link. If it lags then I could trade the sword and shield in and re-UV it to the HW textures, if it doesn't lag then I can keep the more detailed better looking HW stuff.
also, OoT link is finished. working on SS now and then TP will be next.
The Hero of Time is finished?! Dude sweet! I can't wait for his release. I actually started working on some recolors with him. Also made Texture edit to make his textures look more realistic-ish like in Smash 4.
really nice :)
thank you very much for working on my request kokoro :)
Just wondering but ummm.... Did Iwantgames or anyone here made a Dark Samus [Project M 3.5] CSP of Iwantgames' Samus?
not sure if you are talking about dark samus or the dark suit. so, all CSPs for the costumes are in the CSP folders. if the costume doesn't exist then the CSP doesn't exist.
also MAJOR Thanks to DSX8 for getting it
(http://i.imgur.com/ovX7DNf.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/70SF34g.png)
doing homework today so I only did the fixing, separating, and resizing for him. could only afford to spend a few minutes. hat is the same as hero link so I will be using that one since it's already optimized, just needs to be re-UV to fierce deity texture.
The detail is superb. Looks fantastic.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 28, 2015, 04:33:18 AM
not sure if you are talking about dark samus or the dark suit. so, all CSPs for the costumes are in the CSP folders. if the costume doesn't exist then the CSP doesn't exist.
also MAJOR Thanks to DSX8 for getting it
(http://i.imgur.com/ovX7DNf.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/70SF34g.png)
doing homework today so I only did the fixing, separating, and resizing for him. could only afford to spend a few minutes. hat is the same as hero link so I will be using that one since it's already optimized, just needs to be re-UV to fierce deity texture.
Question, why not use Ocarina of Time Link's hat?
they actually used hero link's hat for the model. the UV is the exact same, it's just placed in a different spot on the textures.
Oh wow, didn't know that. Can't wait for it. I think oot Link is who I'm most excited for.
hello Iwantgames, when you release the skyward sword link? pd: the Hyrule warriors models looks great!! :D
I kinda lost motivation for SS skyloft and hero link because of HW link, so I will upload what I have for those that still want them tomorrow.
I deleted the recolors and planned to redo them but never got around to them because of HW link, so he won't have recolors. i'll also leave a model with all shields, sheaths, and swords on it and you guys can do whatever with it
the HW versions of both will be much better. also because I need to post this I went ahead and got pics of deity link with hat.
(http://i.imgur.com/yhxgT2U.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ENOQ04v.png)
ignore poly count, this is the max scene I use to make sure all models are the same height and stuff.
A+ Work as always man. Fierce Deity looks real great in HD.
ok men, dont worry, but i dont lying, I really wait with many ances that model :-\ anyway, great job!! :happy:
custom made hat, or is it possible to get physics stuff? O_O
also, kind of a weird question maybe, but... link or ike?
Quote from: iwantgames on January 29, 2015, 05:47:47 AM
I kinda lost motivation for SS skyloft and hero link because of HW link, so I will upload what I have for those that still want them tomorrow.
I deleted the recolors and planned to redo them but never got around to them because of HW link, so he won't have recolors. i'll also leave a model with all shields, sheaths, and swords on it and you guys can do whatever with it
the HW versions of both will be much better. also because I need to post this I went ahead and got pics of deity link with hat.
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/yhxgT2U.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ENOQ04v.png)
ignore poly count, this is the max scene I use to make sure all models are the same height and stuff.
I want it... It looks too good...
Quote from: JPJ on January 29, 2015, 09:01:56 AM
ok men, dont worry, but i dont lying, I really wait with many ances that model :-\ anyway, great job!! :happy:
which one did you like/want. may spend a bit more time with it if you respond before I upload it.
Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 29, 2015, 11:31:06 AM
I want it... It looks too good...
yeah, it does
Quote from: ManikDX on January 29, 2015, 06:53:08 AM
A+ Work as always man. Fierce Deity looks real great in HD.
thanks
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 29, 2015, 09:10:35 AM
custom made hat, or is it possible to get physics stuff? O_O
also, kind of a weird question maybe, but... link or ike?
he is going over link and no, physics stuff is still broken. also:
Quote from: iwantgames on January 28, 2015, 05:08:47 AM
they actually used hero link's hat for the model. the UV is the exact same, it's just placed in a different spot on the textures.
edit: you guys won't be able to use all of the costumes unless you sacrifice the recolors or a few DLC costumes, the current costumes are:
- hero green
- hero red
- hero blue
- hero gold
- hero purple
- hero dark
- trainee
- OoT DLC
- TP DLC
- SS hero DLC
- Postman DLC
- Deity DLC
- SS skyloft DLC (pending, already have too many costumes)
the green, red and blue skyward hero link, i really like!
Quote from: JPJ on January 29, 2015, 09:06:27 PM
the green, red and blue skyward hero link, i really like!
alright, will make sure to do those.
also, I put up a new poll to go by after SS skyloft link, SS hero link, and HW link pack are released. I won't start the next pack immediately. cause I also gotta do a request and finish young samus from Metroid other m
''You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?''
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice work as always brother.
could you send me the model for a TL version?
yeah, gotta finish a few things before I can send him though. for a toon link version I just gotta smooth and map the sheath I made, then I will send him.
I will also send you a HW hero shield after I model it, incase you would like to make an alternate version with that shield. I am on my wii u right now, so I won't be doing anything today.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8xl28mp3qaoavh/Hero%20Sheild%201.PNG?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8xl28mp3qaoavh/Hero%20Sheild%201.PNG?dl=0)
Did someone ask for a hero's shield?
This is my custom Hero's Shield.
Man, that Fierce Deity Link is so amazing, of course, it's the first time we see him in HD. Can't wait!
jokekid I should have young link sent to you soon. I recently bought 4 games, and the HW DLC came out this week so I was pretty busy.
anyway, I just finished the shield handles and started the sheath. after minor texture and UV edits he'll be ready to rig. for those that like previews u can check the spoilers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Very hyped for Young Link and Fierce Deity, so far he's my favorite character to use in hyrule warriors so I'm glad to see he's being worked on.
Did you need my Hero's Shield?
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on February 09, 2015, 11:52:00 PM
Very hyped for Young Link and Fierce Deity, so far he's my favorite character to use in hyrule warriors so I'm glad to see he's being worked on.
yeah, him and that game is another thing that I haven't really made much progress.
Quote from: ManikDX on February 10, 2015, 02:44:07 AM
Did you need my Hero's Shield?
there are some edits that u would have to do before I would use it. I don't want to do the edits myself because usually when I get stuff from other people, the model acts up on my end. the models I get are perfectly fine until I import it, then it wants to mess up for some reason.
tomorrow I will start back on the HW link pack, been doing homework and studying for my test tomorrow.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 11, 2015, 05:51:49 AM
yeah, him and that game is another thing that I haven't really made much progress.
there are some edits that u would have to do before I would use it. I don't want to do the edits myself because usually when I get stuff from other people, the model acts up on my end. the models I get are perfectly fine until I import it, then it wants to mess up for some reason.
tomorrow I will start back on the HW link pack, been doing homework and studying for my test tomorrow.
Take your time dude.
I cant handle this. I ju- wh-h-...di-...with the--...Bu-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Keep up the good work. Hope it looks as great ingame as in the previews!
thanks for the support guys.
So that I can release as soon as possible what is done, I stopped work on deity link to continue default HW Link. wouldn't be right to make a HW link pack and not include his default outfit. after finishing default link I just need to make transparency & spec materials/shaders.
I feel pretty hyped about FD Link since I just remembered that one PSA made by Tormod. It would be perfect for that.
i forgot all about that psa.
also, unfortunately I won't be giving him the double helix sword. it just doesn't look right resized to fit link's sword. instead I will be giving him the master sword and the MM hero shield recolored like smash 4 deity link, or the hylian shield recolored like smash 4 deity.
also, the link pack with the first 3 characters will be uploaded sometime this week. today I was working on the default hero costume, it is now lag less like the other 2 finished costumes. next 2 days I will be catching up on homework so maybe late Saturday or Sunday, still gotta make transparency and spec shader/materials.
mind sharing how it looks like to have a resized double helix sword?
im also dying for higher level helix swords, they look fricking epic
(http://i.imgur.com/O5vDyqg.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/JpfqBpX.png)
the width of it will have to be smaller to fit his sword trail as well. didn't do that because I am in a rush so that I can start on my homework. so you'd have to picture it as skinny as the master sword's blade. the end result is a long skinny sword.
Looks like a reasonable size. I think you should include a proper sized version though. Like I said, it would be perfect for that PSA.
no, that's not the actual size. the width will be smaller, it has to fit the blade of the master sword so it doesn't stick out of the sword trail.
but the size mod you mentioned could make that look better, I think. I will have to look into how tormod did the size mod to be able to do it. not sure if he just scaled the bone or did something else.
so for now I will just do the master sword version. Right now I am doing what is simple so that I can get all costumes out as fast as possible for you guys. while you guys are testing and getting feedback together I will work on some alt stuff. like proper sized deity sword for the psa, kokiri sword and deku shield link, maybe some of link other weapons, and etc.
when you guys are done giving feedback I will release the extra stuff I did and start the ganon pack. other stuff for link will have to wait til later.
i wouldnt worry about the width matching the sword trail too much, as long as the length is good, adjust the width only for visual appeal...
also, the sword is a single binded model, so i dont see how it could be a hard thing or time consuming to implement...
i'm not saying that's it's hard or time consuming, I just don't feel like looking into it right now. instead I am just gonna focus on what I can do that doesn't require me looking into anything for faster releases.
From looking at another Fierce Deity mod that I use, the sword looks pretty flimsy when scaled down:
http://puu.sh/gcDxO/9987783056.jpg (http://puu.sh/gcDxO/9987783056.jpg)
Maybe this is just a reskin or something of the default sword? Either way, I've never really minded the sword and have always liked the fact that it's a part of the skin anyway instead of just being the regular sword. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd say a scaled down helix sword is better than none t all.
Also, here's how it looks with trails.
http://puu.sh/gcDrd/79a4715ae7.jpg (http://puu.sh/gcDrd/79a4715ae7.jpg)
alright, i'll go ahead and do the helix. also, here are some pic with link's specs applied:
(http://i.imgur.com/U2mbzYx.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/hYiLDCn.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/rFYKovK.png)
OoT is missing because I haven't been able to get to that outfit yet
Shoulder armor sure looks weird.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 25, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Shoulder armor sure looks weird.
Well it obviously would lol
Could you post a picture of the newer Skyloft one? That's one f my favorites.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 25, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Shoulder armor sure looks weird.
I fixed that. I kinda forgot to mention that these picks are old. I took these the day BB v0.75 was released. I wanted to test out the multiple viewpoints feature, and since I was using link I decided to try adding specs and stuff. I just been too busy to post the pics. I also thought they looked weird when I rigged them so I took a look at how they animated in Hyrule Warriors and fixed.
Quote from: Juken on February 25, 2015, 11:42:49 PM
Could you post a picture of the newer Skyloft one? That's one f my favorites.
I don't have that one done, I haven't been able to start it yet. I am gonna use the SS body as a base and vertex and custom make the rest, so it will take awhile to finish. I would use the body and stuff from the SS game but I don't want any issues. been having issues with using model from different sources, parts would be way brighter than others. when I tried to fix it, it would turn completely dark or something.
EDIT: just finished shield model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I haven't been around in a while. Did you ever finish/release your Skyward Sword Link model?
sorry for lack of updates kinda forgot about this thread, been focusing more on my smashboards thread. anyway in the spoiler are pics that I posted over there but not here. there is a lot so I made them small, for a full sized version just click on the pic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on March 11, 2015, 08:55:02 PM
I haven't been around in a while. Did you ever finish/release your Skyward Sword Link model?
no, there is a problem with parts of the model. I used the model_get and cutscene versions for those parts and they are too bright in game. been trying to fix it for a long time now. I just decided to give up on them. so I think I will just release the HW versions.
also, I am working in the opposite order of the poll. just looked at the models and ganon requires a crap load of work. Zelda needs reconnected hair and remodeled ponytail and skirt . Sheik is already within brawl limits and just need her front hair pieces fixed and a reconnected ponytail (could probably use that for Zelda, didn't look to see if it's actually the same ponytail model she uses.
Nice model with the Hero's Shield. I like how the style matches up well with the HW Hylian Shield. Also, will Dark Link still be able to have that rim lighting he had around him?
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 13, 2015, 02:11:53 AM
Nice model with the Hero's Shield. I like how the style matches up well with the HW Hylian Shield. Also, will Dark Link still be able to have that rim lighting he had around him?
thanks, to make sure it matched up with the HW style I used the HW hylian shield as a base. had to completely remake the front and back. the shield border and handles are the HW shield's, just slightly vertexed.
as for the textures that was all taiko and HW. everything that's on the face plate was done by taiko, minus the blue part. I did that which is why it's kinda iffy, everything else is HW.
I also have these:
(http://i.imgur.com/lDp8yUO.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/BN1CQ5I.png)
already made rig adjustments to link based on these screens
there is enough costumes to replace all of link's slots so i'd figured why not give him some new weapons too.
also, there is a slight glitch I experienced with these weapons. it will cause a huge lag in the game if it happens, no freezing just lag. for this reason I will be including the raw dae's in the download. when the glitch happens just replace the weapon that glitched and it will work properly. I will include a stable FitLinkMotionEtc.pac in the download (one in which I used all of the weapons and the glitch doesn't occur FOR ME). hopefully it doesn't happen for you guys either, just to be sure i wouldn't recommend messing with the FitLinkMotionEtc.pac. Unless you feel like either reimporting the weapons or re-downloading the stable version.
hi Iwant, when you upload link? I am waiting for a long time yet :c and some many others users, regards
Quote from: JPJ on March 15, 2015, 11:03:11 PM
hi Iwant, when you upload link? I am waiting for a long time yet :c and some many others users, regards
When its done. No need to bug him like that.
Is not necessary the heavy answer Nanobuds, anyway I not lying, some many users waits impatient's to Iwant Upload HW Link, and I know, he still need to finish but, I had the doubt when I would do.
I only work on stuff in my free time. and i don't spend all of my free time modding, there are other stuff that I like to do.
Anyway, I didn't have him setup for in game pics, so I decided to do a test render to show off the rig. Can click if you need a bigger pic.
(http://i.imgur.com/q7Hc7dO.png) (http://imgur.com/a/xG0j8#0)
Edit: here is the last and final costume that I am doing for link until I complete some other characters from the game
(http://i.imgur.com/P1NQ3Wk.png)
all slots for pm 3.5 are now filled. the pack I am uploading will contain:
HW Hero Link
HW Red
HW Blue
HW Purple
HW Yellow
HW Dark Link
Trainee Link
OoT DLC
TP DLC
SS DLC
i need that training suit link so badly...
Awesome! I'm looking forward to the HW Link pack. I'm still working on figuring out the audio format for Link's voices, since they're separate from all the other Hyrule Warriors voice clips for some reason.
cant wait for this link
When you upload this you will literally be ever Zelda fans hero. Amazing work!
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 21, 2015, 05:51:32 PM
i need that training suit link so badly...
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 21, 2015, 07:02:18 PM
cant wait for this link
should be done later today or tomorrow
Quote from: Program on March 22, 2015, 06:47:21 PM
When you upload this you will literally be ever Zelda fans hero. Amazing work!
thanks
Quote from: Soneek on March 21, 2015, 06:41:25 PM
Awesome! I'm looking forward to the HW Link pack. I'm still working on figuring out the audio format for Link's voices, since they're separate from all the other Hyrule Warriors voice clips for some reason.
good luck with the audio for him, hopefully you can figure it out
also, this is the next HW character I will be importing after link
(http://i.imgur.com/mD4KmuF.png)
album with more viewpoints here: http://imgur.com/a/xTBgY#0 (http://imgur.com/a/xTBgY#0)
all that's left before I have her completely fixed is added tails to the harp and re-UV front hairs on her left side. the OoT costume doesn't need any fixing, just rigging and importing.
as for link, I'm touching up the SS costumes skirt rig. after that I just have to set him up for in game and the pack is complete. getting ready to go to school so I should have link done later today or tomorrow
according to the poll, ganondorf was next. is there a problem porting him or something?
yeah, I mentioned it earlier. I am going in the reverse order of the poll, it's now based on the work load of each character.
- Sheik, 15-16k poly and only had a few broken things that were all easy to fix
- Zelda, not sure of poly count (lower than ganon though) but she also has a few things broken, all are easy to fix.
- Ganondorf, has a ton of broken stuff and despite that has 33k of poly. broken mesh for him is his hair, skirt, and tassels that go around his waist. adding the hair alone will skyrocket his poly count. that's going to be a crap load of optimizing. on top of that, I will also be importing his beast form which I have yet to look at. I could probably use the hair from there, haven't looked at it to see how it will match up yet. still, it is very detailed and will require a lot of optimizing. this will make him a very time consuming import.
so instead of wasting all that time to do one character, I could use that time to have both sheik and Zelda done.
http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344 (http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344)
There is Zelda's Hyrule Warriors model with all the polygons fixed. The only thing is that is was made for XPS.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on March 25, 2015, 08:34:07 PM
http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344 (http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344)
There is Zelda's Hyrule Warriors model with all the polygons fixed. The only thing is that is was made for XPS.
yeah I saw that, but for some reason I can get xps models. i had the tools for it and everything, but it didn't seem to work for whatever reason.
i'm not too worried about getting that model, it won't take long to remake the missing parts. will only take a few minutes
I had put it on hold for a couple months, but I finally figured it out. I have the voice clips for the characters, and I'll upload them shortly. I'll look into making a quick voice pack myself for Link, in case you wanna bundle it with your costume pack later.
Incomplete sawnd file (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B38ucWqhB0hUWnRVcEJ6NS16UXc/view?usp=sharing)
I'm still deciding on which voice clips to use, and I have more sorting to do for cutscene related voices. The normal voice files are all here (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B38ucWqhB0hUM3VtNDExdVRqNVE&authuser=0).
liar!
title says it's released, and i dont see it anywhere!
Quote from: Soneek on March 27, 2015, 03:31:31 AM
I had put it on hold for a couple months, but I finally figured it out. I have the voice clips for the characters, and I'll upload them shortly. I'll look into making a quick voice pack myself for Link, in case you wanna bundle it with your costume pack later.
Incomplete sawnd file (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B38ucWqhB0hUWnRVcEJ6NS16UXc/view?usp=sharing)
I'm still deciding on which voice clips to use, and I have more sorting to do for cutscene related voices. The normal voice files are all here (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B38ucWqhB0hUM3VtNDExdVRqNVE&authuser=0).
I would, but I don't know anything about messing with voice stuff. so I can't mess with any of that, thanks for sharing it though.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 27, 2015, 04:45:17 PM
liar!
title says it's released, and i dont see it anywhere!
lol, yeah. I changed the title because I was getting him ready to be release. didn't expect anyone to post. usually when I post just text the thread goes silent until I double post with progress pics.
I will most likely be updating this post with the release. taiko is making some better renders right now and then csps will be made from them. all costumes are done and have; fs eyes, metal, specs, and expressions.
SonicBrawler showed interest in finishing up/re-doing a voice pack. Maybe later tonight into this weekend, depending on school, etc. It'll most likely be done post-release, but hopefully we'll have packs made for Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf soon now that I released the voice clips. Your project here motivated me to finish the SFX extraction, so thanks for your work!
Quote from: Soneek on March 27, 2015, 06:35:14 PM
SonicBrawler showed interest in finishing up/re-doing a voice pack. Maybe later tonight into this weekend, depending on school, etc. It'll most likely be done post-release, but hopefully we'll have packs made for Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf soon now that I released the voice clips. Your project here motivated me to finish the SFX extraction, so thanks for your work!
looking forward to it, and thanks
(http://i.imgur.com/W9nsNsZ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
Link Released, Click thumbnail
Dang, Lags only when 4 Links are on the screen? that's really impressive for the way it looks! <3 Awesome work!
Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2015, 04:52:45 AM
looking forward to it, and thanks
(http://i.imgur.com/W9nsNsZ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
Link Released, Click thumbnail
Now, I'm motivated![/Vergil]
No seriously, I love this. Great job, Iwantgames!
These look phenomenal! The Trainee Link is the bomb! The spec maps on these are awesome, great work. I can't wait to see what young link looks like when you release him later, because there isn't really a proper young link on the vault that works with PM.
Already talked to my buddy, iwantgames and I've already began to start the recolors for the dlc costumes. OOT Link's texture got remade so expect something this week or next!
Awesome to see these getting imported, and judging by the current status of that poll I'm really hyped to see Warriors Ganon in Brawl. He's probably one of my favourite interpretations of Ganondorf to date.
Quote from: NinfanNanz on March 29, 2015, 05:29:24 AM
Dang, Lags only when 4 Links are on the screen? that's really impressive for the way it looks! <3 Awesome work!
thanks, I plan on coming back to him to make him completely lagless
Quote from: Vergil Akeno on March 29, 2015, 11:48:38 AM
Now, I'm motivated![/Vergil]
No seriously, I love this. Great job, Iwantgames!
lol, thanks
Quote from: Program on March 29, 2015, 06:17:32 PM
These look phenomenal! The Trainee Link is the bomb! The spec maps on these are awesome, great work. I can't wait to see what young link looks like when you release him later, because there isn't really a proper young link on the vault that works with PM.
thanks, what's wrong with the current one? I haven't tried any of them and now I don't plan to since I have the HW young link.
Quote from: ManikDX on March 29, 2015, 08:15:16 PM
Already talked to my buddy, iwantgames and I've already began to start the recolors for the dlc costumes. OOT Link's texture got remade so expect something this week or next!
looking forward to seeing them
Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 29, 2015, 11:36:04 PM
Awesome to see these getting imported, and judging by the current status of that poll I'm really hyped to see Warriors Ganon in Brawl. He's probably one of my favourite interpretations of Ganondorf to date.
thanks, and no. I mentioned earlier that I was working in the reverse order of the poll, the order is sheik, Zelda, and then ganon. a lot of work will have to go into ganon.
so that nobody else makes the same mistake and think that ganon will be next I went ahead and nuked the poll.
anyway, I have a request that I promised a long time ago and some smash 3 stuff that I am going to work on. afterwards I will continue work on Hyrule Warriors Sheik. again here is sheik and her current progress
(http://i.imgur.com/mD4KmuF.png)
A request? I am curious... :>.>:
Quote from: iwantgames on February 09, 2015, 06:28:53 AM
jokekid I should have young link sent to you soon. I recently bought 4 games, and the HW DLC came out this week so I was pretty busy.
anyway, I just finished the shield handles and started the sheath. after minor texture and UV edits he'll be ready to rig. for those that like previews u can check the spoilers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Who is he going to be over? *hopes for Toon Link*
Quote from: Vergil Akeno on March 30, 2015, 06:21:43 AM
A request? I am curious... :>.>:
yeah, might have to cancel it. just imported the model and it's way to high poly. higher poly than the HW characters, I really don't feel like doing all that work. it's worse than ganondorf.
Quote from: Lunoz on March 30, 2015, 07:11:02 PM
Who is he going to be over? *hopes for Toon Link*
he's going over toon link and link. he's going over link so that he can have modeled expressions. he's going over toon link because it's a perfect fit and a lot of people wants him over him.
I also forgot to show the latest progress on him, so here it is:
(http://i.imgur.com/tMCfZiW.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/PqAEEuk.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/SJ1kIAQ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/aZvS4iS.png)
will probably do him after sheik cause he is lower poly than zelda. was gonna give it to jokekid after I optimized him and made his face able to use texture expressions, but he decided to make his own.
Edit: if you played with link and did the side taunt you would notice that the hat and scarf tail stuck straight up. I tried to fix it but it kept breaking the model when I re-opened the pac file. drogoth fixed it using a different version of BB, I have to go now but when I get back I will update the pack with the fixes.
Quote from: iwantgames on March 30, 2015, 11:56:39 PM
he's going over toon link and link. he's going over link so that he can have modeled expressions. he's going over toon link because it's a perfect fit and a lot of people wants him over him.
I also forgot to show the latest progress on him, so here it is:
(http://i.imgur.com/tMCfZiW.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/PqAEEuk.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/SJ1kIAQ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/aZvS4iS.png)
will probably do him after sheik cause he is lower poly than zelda. was gonna give it to jokekid after I optimized him and made his face able to use texture expressions, but he decided to make his own.
Ah, okay.
Cannot wait.
Young Link looks awesome. Are you going to make an option with the mask removed (if it's even possible)?
the mask is a separate object, can be removed easily
You are awesome! There are no Young Link models on the vault that I like, and work with PM. I've looked everywhere. The closest was the one by PIK but it doesn't work with PM. I'll be replacing literally half my Toon Links with recolours of this. Also, the Link pack is beautiful, your Spec maps are amazing.
thanks, but they are not my spec maps. they are straight from HW, and the spec shader/materials are from brawl captain falcon
also, today was test day and I am done with it, so I can start back making progress
Quote from: iwantgames on April 02, 2015, 01:41:17 AM
thanks, but they are not my spec maps. they are straight from HW, and the spec shader/materials are from brawl captain falcon
also, today was test day and I am done with it, so I can start back making progress
What I mean is great job getting them to look so good in game. I'm just know learning to do spec maps and they can be weird sometimes (my first attempt ever, resulted in peach being completely transparent except for her eyes and jewelry).
Do you plan on making Young Link (HW) over Toon Link?
Quote from: Blizzardbutt on April 05, 2015, 05:05:13 AM
Do you plan on making Young Link (HW) over Toon Link?
Quote from: iwantgames on March 30, 2015, 11:56:39 PM
he's going over toon link and link. he's going over link so that he can have modeled expressions. he's going over toon link because it's a perfect fit and a lot of people wants him over him.
I really like your work! And im liking the major legend of zelda mods. Any plans on Impa?
Anyways, again great work man! *subsribes*
thanks Lunoz for answering that for me
Quote from: Program on April 02, 2015, 08:41:19 PM
What I mean is great job getting them to look so good in game. I'm just know learning to do spec maps and they can be weird sometimes (my first attempt ever, resulted in peach being completely transparent except for her eyes and jewelry).
oh, alright. it's best to use c. falcon material/shaders for specs. nanobuds has a tutorial for adding spec if you want to try it again.
Quote from: SouthCraft on April 06, 2015, 09:45:39 PM
I really like your work! And im liking the major legend of zelda mods. Any plans on Impa?
Anyways, again great work man! *subsribes*
thanks and welcome
DSX8 is doing impa, i just have to finish optimizing her so that i can give it back to him. luckly the smash 4 stages are keeping him occupied, so i don't think he is too worried about getting her right now. i'm still working on her though, just not as much as the ones i am doing because DSX8 has other stuff he can and is working on.
Also, sheik's models are done. just need to do the expressions and then i can start rigging and showing rig progress pics.
she has one extra costume that wasn't in HW, i am thinking about adding another one since she needs some and didn't require a lot of work like link or the next 2 characters. will show the extra costume(s) tomorrow or when i get back home.
Loved HW Link!
I'm looking forward to HW Zelda (and everything else after her :p)
*subscribes*
thanks, also I haven't done any work on sheik for a few days. I have been working on custom modeling for one of my projects. progress on the custom model is in the Fire Emblem Thread
I also decided to drop sheiks extra costumes for now, those will just add the her work load.
Edit: got more work done on the custom modeled character so here is pics
(http://i.imgur.com/8tlI89l.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/nuj3UjO.png)
pm roy head, hair, and cape are placeholders until I model my own
YESSS.
ok, some feedback, and yes i know this is WIP:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-try making the armor piece on his feet a tad bigger.
-make his torso a bit slimmer? he seems pretty stylized in the art, and you may get some cool effects actually putting that style into the model.
-sleeves need more of a shape to it IMO (this is probably already in your plans)
-collar looks kinda weird, but this may be because of the head, not sure...
i cant wait for this as a roy alt, i've always wanted one :D
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 15, 2015, 08:23:48 AM
ok, some feedback, and yes i know this is WIP:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-try making the armor piece on his feet a tad bigger.
-make his torso a bit slimmer? he seems pretty stylized in the art, and you may get some cool effects actually putting that style into the model.
-sleeves need more of a shape to it IMO (this is probably already in your plans)
-collar looks kinda weird, but this may be because of the head, not sure...
i cant wait for this as a roy alt, i've always wanted one :D
thanks for the feedback and that is the same image I am using to model him. so the end result should favor that.
you are right about the sleeves, feet armor pieces, and collar being in my plans to edit. just speed modeling so that I can have everything done and get the hang of modeling, then I will go back and vertex the necessary parts. as for the torso I may or may not edit that, I see what you mean but slimmer bodies tend to look weird when animated for some characters. I haven't looked at roy's animations yet, so I don't know if he will look weird, if not I may make him a bit slimmer
I also made a little more progress yesterday
(http://i.imgur.com/yyeRmra.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/L7YTrih.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/bkGkyx3.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/7LuXwQx.png)
although i dont like Roy's character in Fire Emblem... that is an amazing-looking model.
:patrick:wow he looks amazing... i don't know if i'm being a idiot but... will you be capable of creating all those details?
Quote from: leonhunter on April 16, 2015, 07:20:14 PM
:patrick:wow he looks amazing... i don't know if i'm being a idiot but... will you be capable of creating all those details?
Considering he made
everything but the head I think he's more than capable.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 15, 2015, 05:45:37 PM
although i dont like Roy's character in Fire Emblem... that is an amazing-looking model.
tank you
Quote from: leonhunter on April 16, 2015, 07:20:14 PM
:patrick:wow he looks amazing... i don't know if i'm being a idiot but... will you be capable of creating all those details?
tank u and what taco said is the correct answer. any missing detail will be done to avoid lag.
I can't believe I forgot to post the latest edits in my own thread, posted them everywhere but here yesterday. anyway, here are the latest progress pics
(http://i.imgur.com/jpyHReD.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/MaYQeYa.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ypGvLOd.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/GqbKnRb.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/bFSK86H.png)
he doesn't have any textures applied or made yet. the seams on the gloves, kneepads, guards, etc are modeled on. other stuff like what's going on with the cape is shadows.
so he will take awhile to finish since i gotta map and texture from scratch
I've made progress since the pics above but I don't have anything concrete to show, next progress pic will be of the new hair model. that's what I am currently working on atm
:[__________]
been working on the new hair, it's still a major WIP. I didn't have the scalp to form it around so it's flat up top
(http://i.imgur.com/mWutwyO.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/w3jmT26.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/pFswJOQ.png)
close up
(http://i.imgur.com/Z924yWY.png)
^ missing one strand of hair on this side
(http://i.imgur.com/riHDmCh.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/VxV9oKt.png)
adding a third layer to the portion under the headband to fill up that empty space right there. then i will add the two middle hairs up top and some stray hairs in other places
That looks really nice! Finally, someone who is making an alternate costume for Roy (and an awesome one at that). Keep up the great work.
Quote from: Program on April 20, 2015, 08:20:54 PM
That looks really nice! Finally, someone who is making an alternate costume for Roy (and an awesome one at that). Keep up the great work.
thanks
progress is going to slow down drastically, gotta model the head. I haven't been able to make a good head model since I first tried custom modeling, so I will spend some time on that. I also have to model my first set of hands too, I haven't even tried modeling hands so that could also take some time as well. not sure
after those two things I will be pretty much done with modeling him. then it's on to mapping and texturing, not sure how long that will take.
That's so great his new hair looks cool, and really i like the side-cape thingy.
Will you give him his bandana?
Quote from: Dan from Onett on April 21, 2015, 11:04:31 PM
That's so great his new hair looks cool, and really i like the side-cape thingy.
Will you give him his bandana?
thanks and yes, he will have his new bandana. I aready started it after showing the hair progress. it won't take but a minute or two to finish. i stopped so that I can practice modeling heads
everything that I haven't modeled yet besides his head and hands will only take a few minutes to do. it's minor stuff so I am not really concerned with it right now.
It looks like quite a few people are excited about this new Roy model - http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/33zbsq/someones_working_on_a_fea_roy_alt/ (http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/33zbsq/someones_working_on_a_fea_roy_alt/)
My... the hype for Roy has nrver been so real! Well... that model looks awesome, that's why.
Quote from: Program on April 27, 2015, 04:43:26 PM
It looks like quite a few people are excited about this new Roy model - http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/33zbsq/someones_working_on_a_fea_roy_alt/ (http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/33zbsq/someones_working_on_a_fea_roy_alt/)
People are so hyped in that... Lol...
it almost looks as the commenters believe it's included within PM3.6. little do they realize they have to download it themselves.
I dont know about you, but I really hate it when people shows my hacks and people claims is from pm
sometimes I wanna add a watermark to my hacks's preview images stating its not pm; I don have anything against pm, its just the fact that people tend to give the respective importer credit to people completely unrelated to you
Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model...
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 27, 2015, 05:45:31 PM
it almost looks as the commenters believe it's included within PM3.6. little do they realize they have to download it themselves.
An effort as big as Ridley... lol.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 27, 2015, 06:19:18 PM
I dont know about you, but I really hate it when people shows my hacks and people claims is from pm
sometimes I wanna add a watermark to my hacks's preview images stating its not pm; I don have anything against pm, its just the fact that people tend to give the respective importer credit to people completely unrelated to you
Lol. So much for PM... Lol.
Quote from: Akeno EMIYA Sparda on April 27, 2015, 06:27:29 PM
Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model...
What's with the whole two swords thing <:v
Quote from: Akeno EMIYA Sparda on April 27, 2015, 06:27:29 PM
Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model....
He doesn't have two swords. what you might be seeing is his back sheathe.
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/2/2f/DlcRoyKakusei.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130503001034)
That pic is very misleading. V:
Quote from: ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX on April 28, 2015, 08:56:21 PM
He doesn't have two swords. what you might be seeing is his back sheathe.
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/2/2f/DlcRoyKakusei.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130503001034)
That would have been a very strange sword because of the seams.
decided to work on young link over toon link for now, it's my only project that doesn't need modeled expressions. due to his arms doing the twist of death during some animations I decided to model/add his bomb bracelet from OoT to both wrists. you can click the pic below to view them in a larger size.
(http://i.imgur.com/C3nyYoK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/C3nyYoK.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/7h2S1G6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7h2S1G6.png)
he should be done soon-ish. I just need to finish up the rig, map and texture his bracelets, go through every animation and edit the transformsomethingoption in the fitchar.pac, make his texture expressions, and after that it's just minor stuff that won't take long.
he will desync wifi and requires a fitchar.pac to work. this is for young link over toon link, not a port of young link over link over toon link.
isnt that gonna lag like hell?
i have a modelled young link based on P:M's OoT Link, with a significant amount less of polys if you're interested, it only needs texture adjusting and those sexy masks
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 03, 2015, 10:44:10 PM
isnt that gonna lag like hell?
i have a modelled young link based on P:M's OoT Link, with a significant amount less of polys if you're interested, it only needs texture adjusting and those sexy masks
everything in the scene isn't visible, he has 4 shields total. 2 deku shields and 2 hero shields for the alt version. and if needed I could optimize it, it really isn't a problem
also, I would use your model but:
I don't want to redo the face so it can use textured expressions
I don't want to edit the model to fit the bone edits I did
I don't want to do texture edits
I don't want to re-add the shield, sword, sheath, masks, bracelets, etc.
I don't want to have to re-rig a whole model
there's more but I really don't feel like going on about it
He's looking good!
Quote from: Lunoz on May 04, 2015, 04:53:55 PM
He's looking good!
thanks
I have two updates planned, one is Smash 4 Samus and the other is Sonic Lost Word Link DLC. samus will be released today and sonic will be done sometime in the future.
samus
(http://i.imgur.com/UNyyVrf.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Z5mNFqg.png)
sonic
(http://i.imgur.com/rI6En1d.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/6Kh6XF4.png)
@samus - rig and model are already done, just need to get the textures/recolors ready. for this update I will be using the actual smash 4 model. I will move all the current stuff into a folder called OLD, this is just incase someone wants to use the see through visor version still. I will not be including/making a see through visor version for the update, there will only be one version.
@sonic - he seemed to be one of my most popular hacks despite the fact that I was lazy and rushed him. Since I did a horrible job he didn't have everything. I plan to include those missing things in the update, they are:
- specs
- metal
- better/fixed rig
- texture edits to resemble in-game appearance
samus is the character with the best visual upgrade in smash4 IMO
can't wait :D
Samus:
Your version of SSB4 Samus is indeed one of the best Samus mods available. My only gripe was that the visor looked a little... bluish.
Sonic:
The only thing I liked about Lost World. wont get me to play it, but it was the only thing i liked.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2015, 02:20:04 PM
Samus:
Your version of SSB4 Samus is indeed one of the best Samus mods available. My only gripe was that the visor looked a little... bluish.
tanks. As for the blue-ish visor, the glow effect did that. may tone that effect down some for the visor.
here are some early pics on battlefield (day/night)
(http://i.imgur.com/3g1sV26.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/WX29Ana.png)
here are some pics on norfair after texture adjustments (includes recolors)
(http://i.imgur.com/bymDXXC.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/P4x5Q6a.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/chujxG7.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/fiXFXdG.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/JdcyNes.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/8jSUt7R.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Dwow5ar.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/z3FAPiG.png)
all suits are using the same visor textures because the rest are corrupted(easy fix), still working on material adjustments(specs, glow effect, and adding rim), and I am remaking the model changer gun. forgot to do that when I first started samus, so I have to do that now.
IF U QUOTE THIS POST, PLEASE USE A SPOILER
Not updated yet, just posting the latest screens of her
Just gotta re-export the recolors with the new edits and then apply the rim-fix. won't take long to do those things but I may hold onto her for awhile longer and release it later today. here are day/night comparison pic
(http://i.imgur.com/rTzXEnX.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/iJgi9Sb.png)
samus update is done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
Thumbnail, in-game screenshots, CSPs, and stuff like that haven't been updated. gonna work on updating that stuff later. I got some feedback on samus from smashboards so I will do another update for her soon. for those of you who don't like the power suit recolor, I made another one that will be added when I update her with the feedback stuff. preview in this spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am currently working on young link now. rig work is done, the only other major things that need to be done are optimization and fit.pac work. progress for him can be found in this spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: iwantgames on May 24, 2015, 04:11:11 AM
samus update is done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
Thumbnail, in-game screenshots, CSPs, and stuff like that haven't been updated. gonna work on updating that stuff later. I got some feedback on samus from smashboards so I will do another update for her soon. for those of you who don't like the power suit recolor, I made another one that will be added when I update her with the feedback stuff. preview in this spoilerSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]
Er...what exactly was changed from previous version?
That one looks nice.
nothing noticeable, just finished the rig and the UVs for the bracelets
Great job on Smash 4 Samus, loving her.
Young Link looks awesome. Can't wait to play as him.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 25, 2015, 08:06:56 PM
Great job on Smash 4 Samus, loving her.
glad to hear that, thanks
Quote from: ManikDX on May 26, 2015, 06:13:41 AM
Young Link looks awesome. Can't wait to play as him.
thanks
think I might just go ahead and upload the 3ds commercial recolor and fix the torso rig later. i'll edit this post later if I decide to do so for those who prefer to have it instead of the powersuit.
Sounds sweet dude.
(http://i.imgur.com/B13WotQ.png)
Party Suit Acquired: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
It's the new costume only or an update to the whole Sm4sh Samus import?
I've been meaning to drop by and say something about your Smash Wii U Samus import.
I won't note the waist because you've already said you'll be fixing that up.
I looked at the overall rig, and it's very well done. But my only gripes are how the second digit of the fingers is rigged. Rather than having the third digit bend with the second (because Brawl skeletons only have 2 finger digits, as opposed to 3), only the second digit bends. The toes could also have a bit of a better rig and the LKutuN/RKutuN bones could also use a rig (on the Brawl Samus model, those bones moved the top part of the foot that points upward).
Good job so far.
Quote from: iwantgames on May 27, 2015, 05:57:33 PMParty Suit Acquired: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)[/center]
ENGAGE PARTY MOTHER F___ER
Looks great. BTW, does it includes fixed waist? That is the only issue i have with it. Well, this and that shoulderpads move forward/back too much. Wasn't like this on old model.
He said he'll get to the waist later.
Quote from: iwantgames on May 26, 2015, 11:51:57 PMthink I might just go ahead and upload the 3ds commercial recolor and fix the torso rig later. i'll edit this post later if I decide to do so for those who prefer to have it instead of the powersuit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 27, 2015, 07:08:27 PM
He said he'll get to the waist later.
Oh. Didn't noticed. Ok then.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 27, 2015, 06:27:45 PM
It's the new costume only or an update to the whole Sm4sh Samus import?
just a new costume.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 27, 2015, 06:30:24 PM
I've been meaning to drop by and say something about your Smash Wii U Samus import.
I won't note the waist because you've already said you'll be fixing that up.
I looked at the overall rig, and it's very well done. But my only gripes are how the second digit of the fingers is rigged. Rather than having the third digit bend with the second (because Brawl skeletons only have 2 finger digits, as opposed to 3), only the second digit bends. The toes could also have a bit of a better rig and the LKutuN/RKutuN bones could also use a rig (on the Brawl Samus model, those bones moved the top part of the foot that points upward).
Good job so far.
thanks for the critique, i'll make sure to try and fix those things along with the waist.
Quote from: RÌ¢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴lÍ Í¡Ì¨Ì§eÍ Í˜ÍœyÍ¡Í Ì´Ì¶Íž on May 27, 2015, 07:02:20 PM
ENGAGE PARTY MOTHER F___ER
Looks great. BTW, does it includes fixed waist? That is the only issue i have with it. Well, this and that shoulderpads move forward/back too much. Wasn't like this on old model.
first question was answered. As for the shoulder pads, it's a bit larger than the vertex version. That's why it seems to move way more. Both versions are rigged exactly the same.
Also, people with questions about updated mods. Please visit the link, it'll tell you what was done. after updating the model to the sma4sh one, I decided that it'd be best if I did a update text as well. if I update all you have do is visit the link I posted and read the updated description. Today's Update text for example was:
[5/27/2015] - Party Suit Acquired
Now Includes:
- 3DS Commercial Samus recolor
I don't mean to pry, but any updates on Roy?
Since there still are no CSPs and stuff for Samus, i made few (by that i mean i made one of each kind of icon for every recolor made for SSB4 model) that could be used until better ones are made:
(http://i.imgur.com/3znKba4.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hi9JTz0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Wl9qNQn.png)
http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0 (http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0)
"Renders" (not sure how else i should call them) are here just because they are included in old pack. Should have made them bigger though.
I can freely add those to images section of the entry, right?
Quote from: HomicidalToaster on June 06, 2015, 06:02:20 AM
I don't mean to pry, but any updates on Roy?
what taiko said
Quote from: RÌ¢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴lÍ Í¡Ì¨Ì§eÍ Í˜ÍœyÍ¡Í Ì´Ì¶Íž on June 08, 2015, 01:46:46 PM
Since there still are no CSPs and stuff for Samus, i made few (by that i mean i made one of each kind of icon for every recolor made for SSB4 model) that could be used until better ones are made:
(http://i.imgur.com/3znKba4.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hi9JTz0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Wl9qNQn.png)
http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0 (http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0)
"Renders" (not sure how else i should call them) are here just because they are included in old pack. Should have made them bigger though.
I can freely add those to images section of the entry, right?
sure
Quote from: iwantgames on June 09, 2015, 05:45:15 AMsure
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.
Quote from: RÌ¢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴lÍ Í¡Ì¨Ì§eÍ Í˜ÍœyÍ¡Í Ì´Ì¶Íž on June 09, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.
Actually the head designs are really different between SM and OM
Quote from: RÌ¢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴lÍ Í¡Ì¨Ì§eÍ Í˜ÍœyÍ¡Í Ì´Ì¶Íž on June 09, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.
thanks for taking the time to do those.
I forgot to mention that I am taking summer classes. so progress will be slow, will probably try to do some small vertex hacks to keep you guys occupied while I work on my major projects.
also, I touched up some of the areas KJP mentioned for samus. feet looks much better and i believe i stopped on the hands. i haven't done the waist yet because it needs to be re-rigged completely, along with parts of the legs. So that update won't come for awhile. i'll probably add some more recolors with the final update just because.
yesterday I found a quick project to do, i doubt anyone care about this import but it was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't take too long. that being said it's a marth alt and I just need to finish touching up the rig which I will do tomorrow. Since everything is from smash u more than half of the work was done for me, so it's a complete import(recolors, expressions, fs eyes, etc)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o
Actually, she goes by "Luke" now.
Aw. :( Got excited for a sec and thought it was Smash U Lucina.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o
XD
I'll finish him Friday. I stopped working to play with the new smash DLC, that and I have a test coming up. gonna spend the next few days studying for Thursday. after that i'll finish him up and continue young link.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 15, 2015, 08:26:13 PM
Aw. :( Got excited for a sec and thought it was Smash U Lucina.
yeah, verts already custom made a lucina model. He put a lot of work into it, and for me to import the sm4sh one would be rude. Don't want to see all that hard work go to waste, so I decided to do marth instead. Also, she wouldn't have been as quick to do as marth, all that hair is making her poly count high. I would also have to do rigging magic for the hair.
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHpUnKPUYAA6Glc.jpg)
Hmm.... i wonder if this could be imported.
Anything can be imported
but not by IWG
Quote from: iwantgames on June 15, 2015, 10:41:43 PM
yeah, verts already custom made a lucina model. He put a lot of work into it, and for me to import the sm4sh one would be rude. Don't want to see all that hard work go to waste, so I decided to do marth instead. Also, she wouldn't have been as quick to do as marth, all that hair is making her poly count high. I would also have to do rigging magic for the hair.
Thanks for your kind words, but I wouldn't really mind. I won't be pissed or anything like that if anyone chooses the wiiu or 3ds model over my custom model, I made it because I wanted to improve my previous work, not to limit someone's creativity. That said, if you have trouble importing her hair, you can create a mix between my model and the smash U model, or import my custom model if you feel like it (I think it is lower poly than the wiiu version, but I can't confirm).
Really looking forward to your custom models.
Quote from: ManikDX on June 17, 2015, 08:54:51 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmm.... i wonder if this could be imported.
what large leader said, not sure if I will import it though. he has long sleeves which tend to look bad in some animations. if I did do it he would have to have short sleeves.
Quote from: Vert092 on June 18, 2015, 09:56:03 AM
Thanks for your kind words, but I wouldn't really mind. I won't be pissed or anything like that if anyone chooses the wiiu or 3ds model over my custom model, I made it because I wanted to improve my previous work, not to limit someone's creativity. That said, if you have trouble importing her hair, you can create a mix between my model and the smash U model, or import my custom model if you feel like it (I think it is lower poly than the wiiu version, but I can't confirm).
Really looking forward to your custom models.
alright, sounds good. if I do decide to do lucina i'll use the smash u stuff. not that there is anything wrong with yours, I just think that it'll be easier/quicker to use smash 4 stuff cause everything is already fitted to match the body.
I also updated the OP so that it's a bit better to look at. it now includes all of my WIP that I have announced/started. if a Mod is released and is under the WIP section it means that I am currently working on a revamp for it.
here are my 2 current WIPs
(http://i.imgur.com/rcl3NOm.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/wrAU24I.png)
@Awakening marth - he is further along then in the pic, just haven't gotten around to importing the up-to-date model
@Stage - gonna try to make some custom stages in the future. I started with this one because it was the first stage I ever made. I lacked a ton of model editing experience so I couldn't do much for it then. Ended up being a death by star/screen KO only, so it had to be revamped.
both are pretty much done, just need some more tweaking
Did you help with the recolors for the OoT, SS, and TP Links from your pack that are on BrawlVault or are you just credited? If the former, would you consider doing recolors for Trainee Link?
Quote from: Inawordyes on July 13, 2015, 09:44:32 PM
Did you help with the recolors for the OoT, SS, and TP Links from your pack that are on BrawlVault or are you just credited? If the former, would you consider doing recolors for Trainee Link?
Hita, that was me who made the recolor pack. I jus remembered that Trainee Link in the pack so, I can make another recolor pack.
hey iwantgames, like your work and i was wondering how your young link is going? are you cerintly still working on it or is it on the shelf for awhile(in other words still in develiment but not cerently being worked on)?
thanks and yes
will be continuing him after I release marth. For those interested in marth, I let some people test him on my smashboards thread and they told me that he was lag less. so I just need to finish reimporting the new model and remove the cape emblem. Then he will be ready to go.
Edit: thanks to large leader link's hat problem during pm's melee taunt is fix. if you use that taunt or taunts in general you can download that now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
Hey iwantgames, I'm gonna annoy you. I just wanted to ask how's the Awakening Roy is going along, because I've looked at the pics and it looks pretty awesome.
Quote from: CyroX on July 20, 2015, 10:43:10 PM
Hey iwantgames, I'm gonna annoy you. I just wanted to ask how's the Awakening Roy is going along, because I've looked at the pics and it looks pretty awesome.
finished talking with Taiko (the one who's doing the texture work) and we decided not to continue him for brawl, the reason for importing it into brawl was because it didn't exist. since pm made one we'll continue him for our portfolios, which was our original goal. Brawl was just something extra we would have done for him.
(http://i.imgur.com/yrEackY.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363)
Zelda isn't ready for brawl yet, but her models are getting fixed
(http://i.imgur.com/RLGzcuh.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just need to finish fixing OoT hair in the back and Twilight princess Zelda, then I can start optimizing. hero Zelda is the one from DA, I don't have the motivation to fix her myself anymore. my motivation for brawl moding in general is low.
Oh myyy god!! Marth looks so fantastic, I love it so much!!
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 14, 2015, 05:13:03 AM
Oh myyy god!! Marth looks so fantastic, I love it so much!!
thanks, glad u like it
for everyone that downloaded Awakening Marth, I removed Lucina's cape emblem from the main texture but forgot to remove it from the spec texture. So, it's still visible from certain angles. I remade the spec texture so that it is gone for good. here is the download for that: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cxm8rvs7a9s9cad/AADNUVeBb8II4Kux5dYllh8ia?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cxm8rvs7a9s9cad/AADNUVeBb8II4Kux5dYllh8ia?dl=0)
don't forget to resize it to the size of the old spec texture, I think its current size is enough to freeze the game. for those that don't know how or can't replace the texture I will let you know when I edited the main entry so that you can re-download all of the costumes with it applied.
for now i'll move on to HW Sheik, someone is currently doing some texture work for young link. when that is done i'll return to him. all that sheik needs is expressions and rigging, but she will take a bit longer to complete because I am making some alternate model costumes for her.
finished fixing another of Zelda's costumes
(http://i.imgur.com/yHE7hlh.png)
all that's left before I can rig and show some BB or in game pics are: finish fixing OoT Zelda's hair, adding legs under all of Zelda's dresses, and optimizing default HW Zelda. I finished all of Sheik's costumes, they be in the spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OMG YES! I've wanted HW Zelda for so long! You're the best!
All the HW characters look great! Looking forward to getting them into my PM build. I'm particularly excited to see Ganondorf when he eventually gets done. Saving the best for last I suppose. ;)
Quote from: spongeman131 on August 20, 2015, 08:23:43 PM
OMG YES! I've wanted HW Zelda for so long! You're the best!
she gonna take awhile to get done, without expressions she is 35k. so i'll take a couple of days to get that one costume optimized. will probably spend an hour and a half a day on her. if I try non-stop i'll just lose motivation to continue her.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on August 21, 2015, 01:49:09 AM
All the HW characters look great! Looking forward to getting them into my PM build. I'm particularly excited to see Ganondorf when he eventually gets done. Saving the best for last I suppose. ;)
yup, he is my last and final solo project. if I do anything after him it will be as a group project
I made a thing! Anyway, I'm thinking of doing weekly post of models I make since nobody post until a mod that they like is released or posted about. So today, I have Mighty No. 9 Beck
(http://pre10.deviantart.net/3243/th/pre/i/2015/285/7/3/mighty_number_9_beck__wip__by_iwantgames-d9ct5w8.png) (http://iwantgames.deviantart.com/art/Mighty-Number-9-Beck-WIP-565711640?ga_submit_new=10%253A1444665257&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1)
image leads to DA submission if you feel like commenting or something
Well i'm done with college atm, so i'll be more active now
(http://i.imgur.com/TQs0wFO.png)
Updated DLC Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204825 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204825)
Has an improved Generation model, remade expressions, rig has been improved in most areas, was able to add metal without him crashing, and I added an extra recolor.
next i'll work on the other m model because they are lower poly and require less effort. these are zss revamp, young samus import, young zss import, samus varia, gravity, and power suit models. then i'll finish up with the rest of the HW models.
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.
Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 20, 2015, 03:19:45 AM
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.
Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
hes just doing it for his portfolio he is NOT making it for download.
and im exited for HW Young Link to be complete...when he gets to it, cause he has alot of projects going on at once
Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 20, 2015, 03:19:45 AM
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.
Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
wut LinkTahuterasuSpirit said is correct. Also the pm awakening roy may get released, just whenever the creators feel like releasing it. If not then drogoth is making one using the actual model from FE:A. You'll have to check his smashboads thread for progress on it.
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on December 20, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
and im exited for HW Young Link to be complete...when he gets to it, cause he has alot of projects going on at once
young link will be the first HW character I attempt after I finish the other m characters. I believe he is further along then the rest of the HW cast.
As for the other m packs, zss will be done first cuz she still doesn't have a young samus import. Progress has already been made. I already have both young samus and zss vertexed to fit brawl zss proportions, just need to fix up a few areas, re-UV some stuff, expressions, and then rig. should have all that done by tonight/tomorrow morning.
here are some old progress pics for Other M young samus and zero suit samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I imported both at the same time so that they are the same height, vertexed both at the same time so that they fit brawl proportions(heads won't be small like last time), and correctly t-posed the hands this time.
I've been and still is optimizing young samus(25k), zss doesn't need optimizations(15k). i just need to drop 1k more polys from young samus before I can add expressions to both, make the young zss alt, and rig all of them. i should have everything i mentioned but the rigging done today.
so tomorrow or after tomorrow i will be showing in game pics
Will you ever be completing HW Zelda?
that answer was given five post ago, plz read before posting guys:
Quote from: iwantgames on December 19, 2015, 05:32:49 AM
Well i'm done with college atm, so i'll be more active now
Updated DLC Sonic:
Has an improved Generation model, remade expressions, rig has been improved in most areas, was able to add metal without him crashing, and I added an extra recolor.
next i'll work on the other m model because they are lower poly and require less effort. these are zss revamp, young samus import, young zss import, samus varia, gravity, and power suit models. then i'll finish up with the rest of the HW models.
I read the post but read it as Zelda not being worked on anymore and the HW cast being indefinitely postponed, thanks for politely clarifying.
ah, ok. I didn't mean it like that, was saying that it's best to work on the other m models because they are lower poly than most of the HW characters that I plan to import. so I am saving HW for last
I didn't work on stuff like I said I would on the 24th/25th, you guys should know why. Anyway, i'm starting back up today. young samus and zss needs more optimizations, apparently 15k poly isn't going to cut it for lag-less. gonna try for 11-13k, zss shouldn't be a problem cuz her default count is 15k, young samus came from 25k so it might take awhile.
If all else fail young samus will just have to be a mod that you can't have 4 of.
Looking forward to it ^^
hopefully it's not too long before I can get to her. Also, young samus progress!
(http://i.imgur.com/rbpzmqZ.png)
gotta re-fix some normals I fixed, get rid of the weird shading problem on her, complete the spec textures, and adjust the rig.
not sure if i'll add her to the vault download when she is finished. thinking of adding her, revamped zss, and young zss at the same time. However, if the demand for young samus is high then i'll add the costumes as they are completed. not sure if people want her like they did a long time ago.
This looks great. I'd love to see the final version of this.
Post Merge: January 04, 2016, 07:09:14 AM
This looks great. I'd love to see the final version of this.
nice
Post Merge: January 04, 2016, 09:27:16 AM
nice
thanks guys, I have some more progress:
(http://i.imgur.com/0KIOgd4.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ZKG7NfN.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/3LqNZAj.png)
The last two pics are why she's taking so long. I didn't want to nor did i feel like making recolors, so I messed with some stuff in BB to make the recolors. I've been messing with it for awhile to see what color combinations were possible for her and got really carried away, cuz the models were good for in game testing maybe a week or two ago. she should be done soon, I got the final pac/pcs for texture resolutions set up, I exported all of the new shaders/materials to a new folder, and I have all of the recolors settings saved for the finished model. all that's left is rig/model touch-ups from testing in game
Stuff that the old import didn't have that this one does are
FS Eyes
Working/Moving Eyes
A rigged Paralyzer
Expressions
Improved shader/materials
album for comparison of new/old other m zss: http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0 (http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0)
Are you planning on importing more characters?
he hopefully will, he just takes his time for importing models because he does it right
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:01:21 PM
he hopefully will, he just takes his time for importing models because he does it right
That's good.
Great progress and always looking good! Quality work as usual :)
Quote from: spongeman131 on January 30, 2016, 10:18:10 PM
Great progress and always looking good! Quality work as usual :)
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:01:21 PM
he hopefully will, he just takes his time for importing models because he does it right
thanks for your kind words guys
Quote from: E-scope12 on January 29, 2016, 08:10:18 AM
Are you planning on importing more characters?
wut Gamidame_K said, also my current/planned projects are in the OP under the WIP section
I forgot to post this here:
(http://i.imgur.com/NcING0z.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/vQZQkLc.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/O3GuFBj.png)
HW toon link, thanks to DSX8. he's just until I finish HW young link. just needs rig and in game stuff, he also comes with a stage:
(http://i.imgur.com/Mv7wYa8.png)
it's the WW castle revamp, now has vertex colors, the WWHD textures, and an alt version with broken statue. just need to remake the main platform with vertex colors, and do lighting/materials. (model, vertex colors, and textures thanks to DSX8) here is the old ver for comparison:
(http://i.imgur.com/wrAU24I.png)
and here is the original stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
will continue both after I release and wait on any feedback that people may have for the zss pack, before moving to the samus pack
Quote from: iwantgames on January 27, 2016, 02:17:34 AM
thanks guys, I have some more progress:
(http://i.imgur.com/0KIOgd4.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ZKG7NfN.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/3LqNZAj.png)
The last two pics are why she's taking so long. I didn't want to nor did i feel like making recolors, so I messed with some stuff in BB to make the recolors. I've been messing with it for awhile to see what color combinations were possible for her and got really carried away, cuz the models were good for in game testing maybe a week or two ago. she should be done soon, I got the final pac/pcs for texture resolutions set up, I exported all of the new shaders/materials to a new folder, and I have all of the recolors settings saved for the finished model. all that's left is rig/model touch-ups from testing in game
Stuff that the old import didn't have that this one does are
FS Eyes
Working/Moving Eyes
A rigged Paralyzer
Expressions
Improved shader/materials
album for comparison of new/old other m zss: http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0 (http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0)
Awesome job on Zero Suit Samus.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 05, 2016, 09:53:48 PM
I forgot to post this here:
(http://i.imgur.com/NcING0z.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/vQZQkLc.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/O3GuFBj.png)
HW toon link, thanks to DSX8. he's just until I finish HW young link. just needs rig and in game stuff, he also comes with a stage:
(http://i.imgur.com/Mv7wYa8.png)
it's the WW castle revamp, now has vertex colors, the WWHD textures, and an alt version with broken statue. just need to remake the main platform with vertex colors, and do lighting/materials. (model, vertex colors, and textures thanks to DSX8) here is the old ver for comparison:
(http://i.imgur.com/wrAU24I.png)
and here is the original stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
will continue both after I release and wait on any feedback that people may have for the zss pack, before moving to the samus pack
woa man slow down a bit, you have so many projects going on at once how do you even split up your time for all of these projects?
Can people not quote large posts in their entirety and learn how to snip posts?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2016, 04:17:53 PM
Can people not quote large posts in their entirety and learn how to snip posts?
sorry about that, i didn't think to do that
Sorry about that. It wont happen again.
Metroid Other M Samus Aran Revamped!
Click Here to Download (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211233)
(http://i.imgur.com/NNJVHOz.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/9jAbK7G.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sW7T0aI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/N6SFzDm.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/XTZEbBm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l0dfkZC.png)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Improved Zero Suit Samus Model
- Improved Other M Paralyzer
- Expressions
- Moving Eyes
- Final Smash Eyes
- Shader Recolors
- Alternate Costume (Young Samus)
- Improved Shaders/Materials
- Specular Materials
- Glow Materials
- Metal Materials
Feel free to give feedback!
downloaded to test it. slight lag in bigger matches, but given the quality of the model, it's understandable.
thank you for taking the time to test it for me. i'm planning to update her again to further improve her paralyzer. I noticed that it has some weird shading and metal materials. if I can get her lagless than I will also include that with the update.
I also have time for a mod. i can work on the other m samus pack (there will be no more interruptions in-between hyrule warrior characters) or I can work on hyrule warriors and randomly stop to work on samus (could be before I get to the hyrule warrior character u want)?
up to u guys, will splatoon for an hour / hour and a half before checking back.
I asked here and smashboards. if you want, tell me on both, higher chance for u to get what u want
Hyrule Warriors, iff'n you please. I needs me some good Zelda content for my build.
still need my ganondorf... even if he is least prioritized, i can wait.
yeah ganon will be the last thing I do unfortunately
Hyrule Warriors won as expected, to ease into them I decided to start with toon link. the only images I have are the old ones I took in 3ds max
(http://i.imgur.com/NcING0z.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i'll have some in game images after I touch up the rig and smooth out his face mesh. after those two things i'll probably send him out for lag testing. I haven't optimized him at all and his poly count with one gear is around 13k. each gear have similar poly counts so each version should be near 13k. so he should be lagless, if he does lag I can easy optimize him since he hasn't been optimized at all yet.
forgot to post progress on tink
(http://i.imgur.com/pjFPuus.png)
will continue and finish him next week after my test
That Toon Link looks so beautiful
Quote from: iwantgames on April 02, 2016, 05:04:36 AM
forgot to post progress on tink
(http://i.imgur.com/pjFPuus.png)
will continue and finish him next week after my test
Thats a Very Clean looking Toon Link. Very Good Job my friend!
a fine model, but how smooth does it run in brawl?
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 02:11:54 PM
That Toon Link looks so beautiful
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 02, 2016, 06:38:15 PM
Thats a Very Clean looking Toon Link. Very Good Job my friend!
thanks
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 02, 2016, 10:27:57 PM
a fine model, but how smooth does it run in brawl?
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.
Quote from: iwantgames on April 03, 2016, 02:09:16 AM
thanks
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.
11k? wow thats impressive, how did you manage that on the wii u model textures?
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 05, 2016, 06:38:41 PM
11k? wow thats impressive, how did you manage that on the wii u model textures?
11k is the default model count. i haven't done any optimizing.
I also just got feedback and for some reason 4 of them causes slight lag, so I gotta optimize him. it shouldn't take long to do since I haven't done any optimizing yet.
ah ok, if anyone can do it you can, you do great work
Is it okay if I can give some ideas for character imports? I've got some really great ideas.
Quote from: E-scope12 on April 12, 2016, 09:01:02 PM
Is it okay if I can give some ideas for character imports? I've got some really great ideas.
sorry but no, i'm done with modding. been done for a long time now, i'm still here to finish up whatever I announced/started.
toon link progress
(http://i.imgur.com/XaW983h.png)
still working on the mouth material/shaders but he has specs and all dat stuff. i'm also doin shader textures again becuz they only take a few clicks to make. i'll provide PSDs incase anyone wants to make physical recolors for render, csp, etc. they need some tweaking but the images below are some examples of the shader recolors that I will be using for toon link. (last 2 also include his 2nd and 3rd weapon classes. the models got corrupted while doin shaders/materials so I only have BB pics)
(http://i.imgur.com/Y9Aa1TP.png)
weapon class 2
(http://i.imgur.com/FnpgIbI.png)
weapon class 3
(http://i.imgur.com/UGiQrUV.png)
Oh. I didn't know that. Where did you get that Toon Link model?
quick question, are there gonna be 3 different versions of toon one for each weapon class, or are sertent costumes gonna have sertent weapon classes? ether way is fine i'm just ceiruos
Nicely done my friend!
Quote from: E-scope12 on April 26, 2016, 05:41:50 AM
Oh. I didn't know that. Where did you get that Toon Link model?
It's Hyrule Warriors Toon Link (DSX8 gave it to me)
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 26, 2016, 02:36:25 PM
quick question, are there gonna be 3 different versions of toon one for each weapon class, or are sertent costumes gonna have sertent weapon classes? ether way is fine i'm just ceiruos
3 different versions
Quote from: ManikDX on April 27, 2016, 02:15:00 AM
Nicely done my friend!
tanks
Will it have cBliss support?
Quote from: E-scope12 on April 27, 2016, 05:07:50 PM
Will it have cBliss support?
im sure that it can be used with cbliss
^
I fixed the alt costumes, but I only took a pic of one of them
(http://i.imgur.com/nwloVDw.png)
gotta reimport the above costume cuz I forgot to fix the normals on the shield, after dat I just need to do recolors and find out why he display weirdly on Wii consoles.
forgot to post these but here are some more recolors, just waiting on my testers to see if the wii texture problem is fixed for him. if it is then I can finalize him and move on to HW sheik/Zelda.
(http://i.imgur.com/bCvlRjK.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/kLlpK3V.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/wXZDkyY.png)
ok so you have Vio, A Link to the Past, and Triforce Heros Green, cool, now sorry for all the questions but are you going to do Triforce Heros Red and Blue? are you going to use custom Shadows? can you tell us how to make custom Shadows? (i want to fix PMs Outset Links shadows so the hat isnt there) again sorry for all the questions.
yeah, will be doin red and blue triforce hero. just not showing them cuz they r the same as green, just a different main color.
for shadows u have to replace the shadow model in the pac/pcs, it's in one of the modeldata. I won't be replacing his shadow model. I haven't done it for any of my imports, so I see no reason to start now. it's easy to do, I just don't feel like doing it.
ive tried to replace the shadows but i couldnt get actual shadow textors to load
it's probably done through the materials/shaders, idk. haven't done one b4
also, toon link problem is fixed. will return to him soon-ish, working on something else atm.
ok, mind if i ask what it is?
The Wii U Samus doesn't have the new csp, bp, css icon and stock!
Are you still working on these? I read you don't feel motivated enough to do more Brawl mods, and since modding Smash 4 is almost just as advanced, I imagine you just moved on (from modding in general). I was hoping for the updates on the Hyrule Warriors stuff. I'd like to help (if there's even a way I can), or at least know if you are going to finish these. Great work man, I hope you've already found the motivation, or at least feel happy.
hey guys,
I'm deciding to call it quits, I know I said that I would finish all of the mods that I announced/started and I wanted to but it's just not happening. There's a huge limitation to wut u can/can't do and the models/imports that I want to do require too much work. there's also the fact that this whole time I've been making mods for the community and not myself, I haven't even been playin the game.
Anyway, for those of you who have sm4sh, have it setup to use mods, and might be interested in wut I make. I have a link to my sm4sh thread below. right now I don't have any decent pics to show on the thread, i'm working on the last part of the importing process (material editing, bug fixes, and menu assets). current mods that I am working on are 3ds commercial samus[Texture], other m powersuit samus[Import/vertex], young samus[import], young zss[Import], evil ryu[import/vertex], classic ryu[import], and beard ryu[import/vertex]. I have a bunch more planned but not started. probably won't post there again until I have some good in game screens of them.
Temp Sm4sh mod thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77621.msg1365537#msg1365537 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77621.msg1365537#msg1365537)
I would like to thank everyone here for supporting and following me, really appreciated u guys and your kind words
K.
I blame this guy ^
and I blame dis guy ^
I has a few mods dat r finished dat I haven't gotten around to compiling and releasing. after I get them out i'll go ahead and lock the thread.
Here is one of the mods that were finished and needed compiling: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789)
Hyrule Warriors Legend Toon Link Released
(http://i.imgur.com/XaW983h.png)
Ah! Mini Link, I'd forgotten about this-- Thank you so much for releasing it, I love it!
Hey guys! Decided to comeback. Is Anyone still hanging around here? Asking to see if I should continue posting here. know a lot of people moved to discord. I joined a few servers and am currently thinking about making my own for sm4sh/Brawl stuff.
If anyone is here and will be watching the thread let me know so I can continue posting here and if you preferred I make a discord let me know. will poll here, twitter, and smashboards to see if I should make one. if you do vote, just vote on one of the three pls.
smashboards: https://smashboards.com/threads/iwantgames-projects-returning.370082/page-18
twitter: Below in signature
Quote from: Lillith on January 07, 2017, 05:36:20 AM
Ah! Mini Link, I'd forgotten about this-- Thank you so much for releasing it, I love it!
no problem, hope you enjoy(ed) it.
Well, I'm still here. ...somewhat.
i doubt i'm enough to convince you though.
wait so your thinking of returning to the Brawl modding scene? cool
Quote from: Lillith on July 03, 2017, 03:58:28 AM
Well, I'm still here. ...somewhat.
i doubt i'm enough to convince you though.
I can still post here for you. was asking because if I was going to be the only person posting here than there wouldn't be any point in posting
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 03, 2017, 12:20:36 PM
wait so your thinking of returning to the Brawl modding scene? cool
I am returning, gonna finish up my old stuff and make some new stuff as well.
Ah, you don't have to if you don't want to-- I would still be able to keep up with your Smashboards thread... although wouldn't really be able to post anything there due to no account and lazy.
Entirely up to you, though.
Quote from: Lillith on July 04, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
Ah, you don't have to if you don't want to-- I would still be able to keep up with your Smashboards thread... although wouldn't really be able to post anything there due to no account and lazy.
Entirely up to you, though.
Alright! will post here so if you have any feedback or criticism you can post them. Also for others who may be only members here.
here are my current projects(3)
Awakening Marth Revamp/Port
(http://i.imgur.com/9hR9p3a.png)(http://i.imgur.com/W3z7Sjo.png)
- Port of my Sm4sh version
- Now uses exalted awakening falchion
- New original recolors
- More optimization
Awakening Roy (Beta)
(http://i.imgur.com/qnHH47Z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YkZBnL8.png)
- Early port of Sm4sh version
Awakening Ike (Beta)
(http://i.imgur.com/KpnyG8o.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vA67ahj.png)
- Brawl Exclusive
Roy and Ike still require a lot more work. Have lots of things to model, afterwards I have to vertex them to properly fit their sm4sh/brawl proportions. Then I can focus on detailing/finishing all of their textures and rigging/importing.
Ah, wow, they all look swell so far. Can't really spot anything that won't probably just be dealt with soon, though, haha.
Roy sheath seems to be facing the wrong way though you probably already know that, now is Awakening Roy going to have a cape or not?
I'm still here on the Vault. It's nice to see you back.
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 10, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
Roy sheath seems to be facing the wrong way though you probably already know that, now is Awakening Roy going to have a cape or not?
oh, yeah. i'm using the 3ds awakening models as a base for roy/ike and the sheath was on that side. I'll mirror it in the final version of the brawl mod. There will be a cape, i'm going to attach it to the sash, that way it can use the cape bone and be close to how he is in the artwork.
Quote from: Lillith on July 10, 2017, 09:41:46 AM
Ah, wow, they all look swell so far. Can't really spot anything that won't probably just be dealt with soon, though, haha.
lol, tanks!
Quote from: E-scope12 on July 10, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
I'm still here on the Vault. It's nice to see you back.
Cool! Yeah, I'm a bit more motivated and have a little bit more mod/free time.
Should have a bit more progress or finished models for Roy and Ike this weekend
Completed Awakening Roy Model. Aware of the obvious issues and edits that needs to be made. Will be fixing those and adding other minor things when I am editing the proportions.
(http://i.imgur.com/8quu74T.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5B3df5r.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yeviFiP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jM2xI6I.png)
album here for larger images: http://imgur.com/a/jLtPB (http://imgur.com/a/jLtPB)
Roy's looking great so far. now i have a question, is the headband also going to be rigged to the Cape Bones or did you have something else in mind?
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 17, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
Roy's looking great so far. now i have a question, is the headband also going to be rigged to the Cape Bones or did you have something else in mind?
yeah, cape bone(s).
Hey guys, made quite a bit of progress on Awakening Marth Since I last showed him. It's taking awhile because these are my first custom textures. He will no longer use Lucina's recolors, I am making some custom ones for him. Currently using the Roy recolor. In the spoiler are older pics of his other recolors.
(http://i.imgur.com/XUGgU0S.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/VzPfhpt.png)
Credit to SatoshiKura for the Exalted symbol texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooooh, I love the Noire recolour!
Quote from: iwantgames on April 03, 2016, 02:09:16 AM
thanks
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.
didn't work for me, crashed after i selected the stage (i'm a Wii user)
Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on August 27, 2017, 11:14:46 PM
didn't work for me, crashed after i selected the stage (i'm a Wii user)
Will look into it when i'm testing mods again.
Quote from: Lillith on August 15, 2017, 05:25:26 AM
Ooooh, I love the Noire recolour!
tanks
New Fire Emblem project, Great Lord Lucina! Will be importing into both brawl and sm4sh. She's also the last addition to the FE series in my braw build. Unless I get into psa or can find a nice quality one, then I may bring more characters from the series.
Great Lord Lucina(Beta)
(http://i.imgur.com/B2NdTVr.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/qf1CeIh.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/vXLrx4b.png)
- Early port of Sm4sh version
Have a few more model edits to do and then it's on to the textures. Only texture work dat needs to be done is the armor. All of the other stuff will be recycled from Awakening Marth, except for the recolors. They will be lucina's sm4sh recolors.
Ah.
Have I ever told you I love you? wooooooow.
also as a bit of a request but feel free to totally ignore this but would it be possible to do two more colourations based on the two extras that Jaystring did with his Lucina import?
Quote from: Lillith on August 28, 2017, 07:18:07 AM
Ah.
Have I ever told you I love you? wooooooow.
also as a bit of a request but feel free to totally ignore this but would it be possible to do two more colourations based on the two extras that Jaystring did with his Lucina import?
thanks
depends on how much work I would have to do. was just planning on using her sm4sh recolors to cut down on dev time. show me pic if u have sum.
These are the two I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL (http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL)
Quote from: Lillith on August 29, 2017, 06:11:02 AM
These are the two I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL (http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL)
I can try. Won't include them in the initial release though, black requires new/additional texturing for the skin. so i'll hold off until both are ready.
Y'okay-- Looking forward to whatever comes next, either way~
i found out what the problem with HW Toon Link was
the file is too big for Wii
Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on September 01, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
i found out what the problem with HW Toon Link was
the file is too big for Wii
alright, thanks for letting me know. will update win I can.
Hey guys, I have some updates.
first off is the logo for my build
(https://i.imgur.com/S77CwED.png)(https://imgur.com/w2VKv1N.png)
It's pretty much just the English version of the JP version, still a WIP. I don't mind if you guys use it to test it out ingame and give feedback. Just don't upload it and claim as your own plz.
Next up are some Skins, First up is Link. I'll be giving him his BotW look.
BotW Link
(https://i.imgur.com/dvMG1SR.png)(https://i.imgur.com/OONcLhn.png)
Alternate Costumes in spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Up Next is Sheik, She wasn't in BotW but I still decided to give her a BotW design
BotW Sheik
(https://i.imgur.com/Eu9eAQW.png)(https://i.imgur.com/mdP1ZGF.png)
Alternate Costume in spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The previous Fire Emblem skins I showcased will also be in my build. I have tons more stuff to show, Just decided to stop at sheik last weekend. Will post more stuff this weekend, I have a least 5 characters worth of work to show. If you follow my twitter you can see these things a day or hours earlier. That's where I will be posting stuff first. Link is in my signature.
ohmygosh, these all look absolutely amazing, especially the hooded BotW Link, haha.
time to break my silence. amazing work with these. if you want true Sheik colors tho, i recommend using the blue dyed version of the outfit... unless you have alt colors planned.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 24, 2017, 09:25:41 PM
time to break my silence. amazing work with these. if you want true Sheik colors tho, i recommend using the blue dyed version of the outfit... unless you have alt colors planned.
thanks! i'll use dye recolors and prob some brawl/sm4sh recolors. not sure if i'll use dye blue for sheikah armor sheik or OoT mask+ sheikah armor sheik.
Quote from: Lillith on October 24, 2017, 08:40:12 AM
ohmygosh, these all look absolutely amazing, especially the hooded BotW Link, haha.
thanks! i'll go ahead and make it an actual costume instead of entry thing then.
If you haven't seen them on twitter, I Have more skins from my build to show off
BotW Ganon
(https://i.imgur.com/RhQzbu0.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/vrfg7FC.png)
alternate costume in spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
BotW Zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/E03kIT8.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/axiHpbk.png)
alternate costume in spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Both are WIPs and Ganondorf's design may change a little. if it does i'll post updated screens. I am planning to show off 2-3 more mods this weekend before I have to stop for the Holiday season(busy at work).
Quote from: iwantgames on August 14, 2015, 05:00:17 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/yrEackY.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363)
Zelda isn't ready for brawl yet, but her models are getting fixed
(http://i.imgur.com/RLGzcuh.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just need to finish fixing OoT hair in the back and Twilight princess Zelda, then I can start optimizing. hero Zelda is the one from DA, I don't have the motivation to fix her myself anymore. my motivation for brawl moding in general is low.
This zelda mod is still in progress or was cancelled?
Woah, that Calamity Ganon looks wicked.
I love it, haha.
so glad to have you still on brawl. new quality mods have been scarce
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 01, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
so glad to have you still on brawl. new quality mods have been scarce
thanks, dats means a lot
Quote from: Lillith on October 31, 2017, 08:23:27 PM
Woah, that Calamity Ganon looks wicked.
I love it, haha.
lol, everyone likes ganon. Zelda seems to have been completely ignored.
Quote from: scorpionandjill on October 31, 2017, 07:02:29 PM
This zelda mod is still in progress or was cancelled?
not sure, depends on how I feel after I make my build. I lost a lot of stuff and the HW models were on of them. so I have to re-find and re-decompress stuff from the game.
W-Well I mean, the Zelda looks wonderful, yes, but... Calamity Ganon! *shot*
Yesterday I posted 2 more skins on twitter, Here they are
Star Fox Zero Fox
(https://i.imgur.com/aIBZdNl.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/J2eYLFz.png)
Star Fox Zero Falco
(https://i.imgur.com/61G6p9F.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/SolNvsj.png)
Quote from: Lillith on November 03, 2017, 06:28:07 AM
W-Well I mean, the Zelda looks wonderful, yes, but... Calamity Ganon! *shot*
lol
Today's update is pretty big, so I only posted the default costumes. All alt costumes are in spoilers.
Pokken Tournament Pikachu
(https://i.imgur.com/NX2e6l2.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Charizard
(https://i.imgur.com/KvB27bi.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Lucario
(https://i.imgur.com/HTS9tfB.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Mewtwo
(https://i.imgur.com/Xho0vwf.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Currently at 16 char with new skins for my build.
Woah, they all look fantastic, hehehe. I love the Mewtwos~
I just want to say that all of your work is amazing and I was so happy to see that you're modding again! I am also a little confused as to which game these new mods (Breath of the Wild, Pokken...) will be going to, Brawl or Sm4sh? Sorry if you specified anywhere, but I looked through the thread and I couldn't find anything definite.
Quote from: bradical on November 13, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
I just want to say that all of your work is amazing and I was so happy to see that you're modding again! I am also a little confused as to which game these new mods (Breath of the Wild, Pokken...) will be going to, Brawl or Sm4sh? Sorry if you specified anywhere, but I looked through the thread and I couldn't find anything definite.
Thanks! My mods are for both brawl and sm4sh. I'm making a brawl build and a sm4sh build. Each one will have exclusive character/costumes bcuz not all characters are in both versions.
Quote from: Lillith on November 13, 2017, 06:30:00 AM
Woah, they all look fantastic, hehehe. I love the Mewtwos~
thanks, yeah. mewtwo has the most. might try to make shadow mewtwo a semi-clone. that or i'll try to give him his pokken moveset. if not then wut you see will fill all of his slots, lol.
I updated the Hyrule Warriors Link Pack with a new costume. It now includes Hyrule Warriors Fierce Deity Link
(https://i.imgur.com/Rh0hO8T.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/I5lf38L.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/a7GXvQf.png)
Link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
If you have any issues or feedback to improve the mod feel free to leave them here. Especially Wii/Wii U users, it hasn't been tested on a Wii/Wii U just Dolphin. I wasn't able to lag test so I'm also concerned about that.
I will Update the pack again with another costume. Hyrule Warriors Breath of the Wild Link
(https://i.imgur.com/aJqxJ9Q.png)
I also have some new model previews from my build to show off, will get to that later this week.
Ooooh, sweet.
I um... I'll see about trying to test it out on Wii U, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a bit, depends on laziness, haha.
Edit: ...uhm... seems like i won't be doing things on Wii U for a while. I think my SD card just imploded.
Was able to try this out though-- works with 3 FD Links out at the same time without lag, i think my SD card just failed to load the intended 4th, so no idea there. uh... Went on for 3 consecutive matches without issue before the SD card just went 'lolno', hopefully this helps at all? sorry for not being able to do more :<
Thanks for testing, and sorry about your sd card :(
I haven't posted any of my build progress in awhile so this will be a lengthy post. First up is more Breath of the Wild stuff.
Breath of the Wild Link.
Link will be receiving 3 alts; Wild, Hylian, and Fierce Deity. WIP recolors in spoilers. Wild will receive some edits due to how link arms work in brawl. I had to drop naked link and replace it with hylian armor for this reason.
(https://i.imgur.com/oMjVZXD.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(https://i.imgur.com/jlnvOLc.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/THfVaWg.png)
Breath of the Wild Ganondorf.
I will be replacing the default outfit for Ganondorf, don't want the default and calamity alt to share the same armor so I will be changing it up. Don't have previews atm. I am also adding a costume for Ganondorf, BotW Phantom Ganon armor.
(https://i.imgur.com/mCteGsA.png)
Odyssey Mario.
For My build the mario cast that were present in the game will have their Odyssey look. Right now I only have default Mario and an early preview of one of his alts(Diddy Kong Hat/Costume). I will be making quite a few alts, will post them as I finish them.
(https://i.imgur.com/aPjGxrV.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/Wi58vrb.png)
Odyssey Peach.
Probably the most unpopular of all the mods i've shown off so far but I am going with peach go-to design for the mainline Mario games. Haven't gotten around to making any of her alts yet.(https://i.imgur.com/E0yRWJx.png)
'Tis fine. My main method of doing stuff is Dolphin, anyway, haha.
n-no nekkid Link? awwww...
I do love how Link has a visible quiver though, maybe a bit of a smaller touch, but great anyway.
Unpopular? ...I think Peach looks pretty well, pretty.
Quote from: Lillith on January 16, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
'Tis fine. My main method of doing stuff is Dolphin, anyway, haha.
n-no nekkid Link? awwww...
I do love how Link has a visible quiver though, maybe a bit of a smaller touch, but great anyway.
Unpopular? ...I think Peach looks pretty well, pretty.
yeah, for naked link to happen most or all of his animations would need to be remade. I added the Quiver and slate because Link isn't too high poly.
I didn't think anyone would be interested in peach cuz of her more detailed sm4sh and brawl design.
Also i want to try and release another mod this weekend, if you have a twitter you can vote here: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/953157113731321856. (https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/953157113731321856.) If you don't have one you can post on the thread or vote in new poll. The Choices are Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack, Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack, and the HD Hyrule Warriors OoT Link.
Ah, darn, that's unfortunate.
Oh? Really? That's intriguing.
well i may be strange, but i like style over detail, if that makes sense.
Don't have Twitter, but I'm going to say Zelda for that.
Quote from: Lillith on January 17, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
Ah, darn, that's unfortunate.
Oh? Really? That's intriguing.
well i may be strange, but i like style over detail, if that makes sense.
Don't have Twitter, but I'm going to say Zelda for that.
yeah, dat makes since.
The winner of the twitter and vault poll was the Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack. I saw how the poll was going minutes after posting the poll on twitter so I went ahead and started Zelda. Atm all of her costumes are fixed(they import with broken/misplaced meshes). All that's left is to finish optimizing the default costume and finishing the last expression. After that I can rig and import them.
Great job on the FD Link and I'm really looking forward to Zelda! Dolphin user as well so I can't say how well it works on Wii either.
I was wondering since you have access to the HW models, do you happen to have the Stalfos captain sword and shield? I made a Stalfos import but the weapon models for them were broken in the model rip I have.
Quote from: dRage on January 20, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
Great job on the FD Link and I'm really looking forward to Zelda! Dolphin user as well so I can't say how well it works on Wii either.
I was wondering since you have access to the HW models, do you happen to have the Stalfos captain sword and shield? I made a Stalfos import but the weapon models for them were broken in the model rip I have.
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have fixed weapons for Stalfos Captain. I had no plans to import him or any of his weapons so I never looked at or fixed any of his items. All model import broken if they use physics, some worse than others.
As for progress, unfortunately I didn't finish HW Zelda. I spent too much time on optimizing her default costume. As for how she affects gameplay. Right now she is similar to HW Link, lagless with 3. Since I have some more time i'll try and optimize her some more so that she'll be lagless or have very little lag with 4. hoping to have her done by this weekend. Here are some progress renders(Costumes & expressions)
(https://i.imgur.com/B3RBEN3.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/0uUioPC.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/XZbfTTc.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/m86qLvZ.png)
Zelda looks really nice! SS Zelda in particular looks absolutely adorable as always, haha.
uhhhhh I dunno if it's good to ask this, but any estimate on BotW Link? I'm super excited to see it happen-- I love the champion tunic, haha.
Good luck on finishing Zelda up! maybe I could do a rapier-like moveset for her. I dunno.
Quote from: Lillith on January 23, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
Zelda looks really nice! SS Zelda in particular looks absolutely adorable as always, haha.
uhhhhh I dunno if it's good to ask this, but any estimate on BotW Link? I'm super excited to see it happen-- I love the champion tunic, haha.
Good luck on finishing Zelda up! maybe I could do a rapier-like moveset for her. I dunno.
lol, every seems to love that design the most.
BotW BotW Link or HW BotW Link? BotW BotW Link is for my build, will be released in a big pack. HW BotW Link i'll probably release after HW Sheik pack.
thanks, if you do decide to do it let me know and i'll rig her to mark and optimize the sword if needed.
Ah, alrighty then, fun~
ah, it'd still be a Zelda moveset, no need to do a separate rig, did a similar thing with TP Zelda before as a bit of a test haha.
Quote from: iwantgames on January 23, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have fixed weapons for Stalfos Captain. I had no plans to import him or any of his weapons so I never looked at or fixed any of his items. All model import broken if they use physics, some worse than others.
Unfortunate but thanks for the answer. Don't think those are fixable, the sword already looks like a jumbled mess of vertices in Noesis before I export it and the shield doesn't export at all.
Anyway, Zelda is coming along nicely. Really looking forward to using her default HW costume in my next short.
Quote from: Lillith on January 23, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
Ah, alrighty then, fun~
ah, it'd still be a Zelda moveset, no need to do a separate rig, did a similar thing with TP Zelda before as a bit of a test haha.
oh, ok
Quote from: dRage on January 24, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
Unfortunate but thanks for the answer. Don't think those are fixable, the sword already looks like a jumbled mess of vertices in Noesis before I export it and the shield doesn't export at all.
Anyway, Zelda is coming along nicely. Really looking forward to using her default HW costume in my next short.
oh, dat sucks.
As for progress. unfortunately I am having laptop problems. I have to figure out why it no charge, so progress on all of my previously shown mods are on hold. However, i am currently borrowing another laptop so I will still do some mods. They will be all new mods because I don't feel like restarting any of them. After I figure out the problem with my laptop and fix it I will continue working on my other mods.
I am also think of dropping the releasing everything at once into a build idea and will probably just release mods as I finish them. Will probably retexture everything in a certain style, add some new stuff(costumes and menu stuff), and make a build out of everything.
Well, that's a bit unfortunate. Good luck on getting it back up and running!
i have a question those models are for smash wii u or for brawl and project m?
brawl.
Quote from: Lillith on February 06, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
Well, that's a bit unfortunate. Good luck on getting it back up and running!
yeah and tanks. I have a temp one to use in the meantime. so I will do all new mods until I get my charging problem figured out. then i'll go back to my old mods.
Quote from: scorpionandjill on February 08, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
i have a question those models are for smash wii u or for brawl and project m?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 09, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
brawl.
both
Hell yeah! :happy:
Here's some Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Sheik News/Progress
(https://i.imgur.com/lTNu9Za.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/EzmYlfw.png)
These are the models from the 3DS(Legends version) but with the high res textures from the Wii U version. They are lagless or at least they should be. Poly count started off similar to the brawl models and all i did was add expressions. Hopefully the expressions didn't push them over, looks like the HW devs left the heads unoptimized for rigging to the face bones. So duplicating them pushed the poly count up. Believe it shouldn't affect gameplay since they are hidden until needed, but if they do cause even a tiny bit of lag i can easily update the mods with optimized heads/expressions.
Warrior zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/mIBo3Ft.gif)
Ocarina of time warrior zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/n0n9Q5Y.gif)
Twilight Princess warrior zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/gLffIZy.gif)
Skyward Sword warrior zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/SQ0wO4K.gif)
Was planning and tried to have both released last weekend but i ended up falling behind and they didn't make the release. The rigs are still beta and i will work on completing them throughout the week.
As for sheik, i just finished all of the model work. Will begin the rigging process and post previews late tomorrow to early Wednesday.
I will also be importing Hyrule Warriors Ganon and updating Hyrule Warriors Link and his costumes with the optimized 3DS(Legends) models so that we can have lagless versions of them too.
Woah, sweet! They do still look pretty great due to the better textures.
would it be a bother to ask for Linkle's model? I'll try importing her myself, of course.
From what I understand objects that aren't loaded (i.e. different faces) don't cause any lag so these models should be fine.
Really impressed that you managed to get the 3DS models. I was looking for those a while ago but from my research it seemed that no one was able to rip from HW legends.
Quote from: Lillith on February 13, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
Woah, sweet! They do still look pretty great due to the better textures.
would it be a bother to ask for Linkle's model? I'll try importing her myself, of course.
yeah, they do.
I just asked for linkle's model, just waiting on a response.
Quote from: dRage on February 13, 2018, 08:08:10 PM
From what I understand objects that aren't loaded (i.e. different faces) don't cause any lag so these models should be fine.
Really impressed that you managed to get the 3DS models. I was looking for those a while ago but from my research it seemed that no one was able to rip from HW legends.
I was surprised, a friend just showed them out of the blue in the discord server that I'm in. So i asked for them so that i could import lagless versions of Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Link(Update).
that's what i think too. Zelda has 7k of polys and Sheik has 6k of polys with just the default heads.
They should be fine at those counts, yeah. I'll do some stress-testing anyway once you release them just to be sure.
It's amazing that the 3DS models are obtainable after all. From your previews they don't really look any different from the Wii U models so the lowered poly counts make them a perfect fit for Brawl. Could you maybe ask for Impa as well? I rigged and imported her Wii U model but since I only have very basic 3D modeling knowledge my optimization to make her work ingame is shoddy at best. I'd rather start from scratch with the Legends model.
Quote from: dRage on February 14, 2018, 09:07:39 PM
They should be fine at those counts, yeah. I'll do some stress-testing anyway once you release them just to be sure.
It's amazing that the 3DS models are obtainable after all. From your previews they don't really look any different from the Wii U models so the lowered poly counts make them a perfect fit for Brawl. Could you maybe ask for Impa as well? I rigged and imported her Wii U model but since I only have very basic 3D modeling knowledge my optimization to make her work ingame is shoddy at best. I'd rather start from scratch with the Legends model.
Alright, may give them to you pre-release so that you can test them and i can let people no.
I'll ask him for impa's model this weekend maybe, don't want to keep bothering him with too many model request. Do you need her model right away or do you think you could hold off for a little while?
I am hoping to have some sheik progress previews tomorrow morning, depends on if i wake up early and feel like getting up b4 having to get ready for work. Will be rigging her soon, just need to finish vertexing the neck area. Either Brawl sheik has no neck or HW sheik has too much neck.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 14, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
I just asked for linkle's model, just waiting on a response.
I was surprised, a friend just showed them out of the blue in the discord server that I'm in. So i asked for them so that i could import lagless versions of Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Link(Update).
Thank you!
Quote from: iwantgames on February 15, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Either Brawl sheik has no neck or HW sheik has too much neck.
That's definitely one hell of a weird though to have, haha.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 15, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Alright, may give them to you pre-release so that you can test them and i can let people no.
Sure, sounds good. I don't have access to my Wii right now but I should be able to test it on my Wii U (which I think is functionally the same as playing Brawl on a Wii).
Quote from: iwantgames on February 15, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
I'll ask him for impa's model this weekend maybe, don't want to keep bothering him with too many model request. Do you need her model right away or do you think you could hold off for a little while?
That's cool, no need to pester him with requests. Would be nice to get it eventually but I don't need it right away.
Quote from: Lillith on February 15, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Thank you!
That's definitely one hell of a weird though to have, haha.
He sed he give it to me, just gotta wait. He does a lot of stuff he he gets easily distracted and forget about stuff sometimes. It why i sed i might just ask him for a big zip/rar with all models.
it's both, brawl has little to no neck and warriors has giraffe neck
Quote from: dRage on February 15, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Sure, sounds good. I don't have access to my Wii right now but I should be able to test it on my Wii U (which I think is functionally the same as playing Brawl on a Wii).
That's cool, no need to pester him with requests. Would be nice to get it eventually but I don't need it right away.
alright cool. I may just ask him for a zip/rar with all models so i don't have to keep pestering.
I have some sheik Progress! Expressions work fine, will have moving & FS eyes, Warriors as well as some custom recolors, and I did a beta/quick rig. Mainly need to touch up the rig for the scarf/neck area for both models.
Warriors Sheik
(https://i.imgur.com/Eymcnlx.gif)
OoT Warriors Sheik
(https://i.imgur.com/WBIBJNT.gif)
hype.
I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.
If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.
Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.
Quote from: dRage on February 18, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.
If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.
Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.
thanks!
I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.
Sheik Progress!
(https://i.imgur.com/qNJySsX.gif)
Sheik is finished and i will probably release her alongside Zelda. I had three people test Sheik on either Dolphin or Wii/Wii U and none of them experienced any problems, so release will Include:
- Expressions, working eyes, final smash eyes, specular materials, and metal materials
- Lag free with four on screen
- Wii U version's textures(1024x1024)
- Hyrule Warriors Sheik's Hero of Time alt
- Hyrule Warriors + (WIP) custom recolors
Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.
excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations
Quote from: Lillith on February 21, 2018, 09:32:56 PM
Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.
:kdance:
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 21, 2018, 10:03:43 PM
excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations
yeah, I'll be updating HW Link and importing HW Ganondorf with the 3ds models for a lagless versions of each to go with HW Zelda/Sheik. But since an import exist for both it won't be soon. Will probably doing a mod a two before doing one and another two before doing the other.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 21, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.
Thanks, that's a huge help!
Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.
Quote from: dRage on February 22, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
Thanks, that's a huge help!
Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.
Someone just made some brawl styled textures so she'll fit even better. I was able to use 1024x1024 textures because of how well optimized the model was. Hoping to be able to do the same for Zelda. Not sure if it was tested in vbrawl, pm, or both so i'll ask them and let you guys know.
I forgot to post about the poll here. Currently polling about who/what i should work on next after Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Sheik. The options are Odysseys skins for the Mario cast, Some skins for Sonic, or some Skins for Samus and ZSS. Here's the link to twitter poll: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/967013538177912832
If anyone doesn't have a twitter you can post below and let me know who you would like to vote for. 9 HOURS LEFT!
I will work on all options, will just prioritize the winner
well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.
Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 24, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.
I actually have some new content and replacements/updates to existing things for Samus and Sonic planned.
Quote from: Lillith on February 24, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.
Metroid is actually winning right now, 48% Metroid, 25% odyssey, and 27% Sanic
Woah, that's a bit surprising. I'm happy enough knowing other people would like to see more Metroid stuff too, haha.
sounds good to me
These new Hyrule Warriors packs look awesome! Hey, if I get back into making a Brawl project, do you mind if I use these over the Zelda characters?
Quote from: Lillith on February 24, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
Woah, that's a bit surprising. I'm happy enough knowing other people would like to see more Metroid stuff too, haha.
i has quite a few things planned for Metroid
Quote from: Russell_SSB on February 27, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
These new Hyrule Warriors packs look awesome! Hey, if I get back into making a Brawl project, do you mind if I use these over the Zelda characters?
Sure, just make sure to give proper credit.
Hey guys! new poll is up. If you need help voting feel free to ask me what will be done for each installment, will get to all. If you have a twitter you can vote here instead: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/970526358429487105
Been working on Zelda to try and get her to use 1024x textures for both her diffuse and spec textures(Warrior version). Unfortunately i can only do one, so the diffuse will be at 1024x while the spec will be at 512x. Just need to finish up Sheik's team recolors and do Zelda's. Only Progress i has to show atm is Sheik's beta team colors, nothing really changed with the models.
(https://i.imgur.com/d190p9C.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/LfrFqCh.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/2Okjfei.png)
ooooh. I like the Red Sheik.
As for Metroidy thing. I say Samus Returns, for the explicit reason that nothing's been done with it yet. There are quite a few things from the other two already, so why not let something newer happen, haha.
Lowering the spec map's resolution is a fair compromise I think. Sheik's team colors are looking good, especially the red one.
Quote from: Lillith on March 06, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
ooooh. I like the Red Sheik.
As for Metroidy thing. I say Samus Returns, for the explicit reason that nothing's been done with it yet. There are quite a few things from the other two already, so why not let something newer happen, haha.
Quote from: dRage on March 06, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
Lowering the spec map's resolution is a fair compromise I think. Sheik's team colors are looking good, especially the red one.
lol, i think red is everyone fav.
Forgot to mention the results of the poll. The winner of the poll is Samus Returns, followed by Prime and then Other M.
Update on Hyrule Warriors Sheik/Zelda. Both of their defaults costumes are done, just having issues with getting Zelda to work. After compiling her shaders/materials she freezes at the SSS.
Probably going to release Sheik this weekend and Zelda whenever i can figure out what's causing her to freeze. Since i am just releasing Sheik i will include her OoT alt instead of holding off like i originally planned to.
Last weekend i decided to get Metroid Samus Returns Samus started. She's very low poly right now, starting with a custom low poly mesh that i will build on for all of her costumes (Power Suit, Varia Suit, and Gravity Suit). Currently using the textures from the game (it's the only thing that i know of that's been ripped) will have some custom HQ textures after i finish modeling/UV'ing the custom model.
(https://i.imgur.com/c0bncMq.jpg)
Currently in the process of Upping the poly count on areas that will be shared on all costumes. will work on Samus throughout the week in my little spare time and devote the weekend to finalizing Sheik's textures/recolors, importing her alt, and releasing
Woah, that model looks fantastic! Coooooooool.
Good luck!
need.
Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack is released! Click thumbnail to download.
(https://i.imgur.com/TK4YI8V.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=215535)
(https://i.imgur.com/lXcjhtM.png) (https://i.imgur.com/hiFsft8.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/dsx1USx.png) (https://i.imgur.com/JNVDtXD.png)
Credit/Thanks to Flambo for testing and getting screens.
Currently only has four costumes (Default, Master Quest recolor, Twilight Quest recolor, and OoT alternate costume), was undecided on a few areas on my custom recolors so i didn't finish them. Will update her when i finish them sometime this week.
wonderful job, man
That stare on HW Sheiks face, it make you feel like you've already lost, before the brawl even started.
Oooooh, badass, hehehe.
Love your work! Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors Sheik and Zelda to be done :D
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 27, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
wonderful job, man
Thanks!
Quote from: Calypso on March 27, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
That stare on HW Sheiks face, it make you feel like you've already lost, before the brawl even started.
Quote from: Lillith on March 27, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
Oooooh, badass, hehehe.
lol
Quote from: PDubs44 on March 28, 2018, 01:48:59 AM
Love your work! Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors Sheik and Zelda to be done :D
Thanks, and i just released Sheik
When i update Sheik She'll get and additional 5 costumes. As for Zelda, i forgot to mention it but i did get her back working in game. It was a filesize issue that cause her to not work, will try to optimize her some more so dat i can replace what i had to remove to get her working in game.
I have some updates:
1) Pretty much finished the model work for Metroid: Samus Returns Samus, currently UV'ing and slowly upping her poly count. I also started the base texturing for her. For the final result you can expect a look similar to sm4sh Samus. Below is a very old pic(forgot to post) but it's all i have atm haven't taken a new one yet.
(https://i.imgur.com/MCJv90F.png)
2) Hyrule Warriors Zelda is completely fixed and i got everything to work. just need to get her specular textures added back to her pac/pcs files without crashing. if i have the time throughout the week(highly doubt it) i'll release her, other than that it'll be another weekend release.
3) I have some progress on my odyssey skins. Atm Luigi is the only one who has his brawl proportions and is fitted to his brawl skeleton. Below is pic of the default costumes and alts(in spoilers), they will have recolors. I have too many images as is so the recolors aren't present:
Mario(alts in spoiler)
(https://i.imgur.com/ThHJ2U5.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach(alt in spoiler)
(https://i.imgur.com/lhUOOXa.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi(alt in spoiler)
(https://i.imgur.com/WEhj7aw.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Bowser(alts in spoiler)
(https://i.imgur.com/Siz6jfj.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Everything is looking amazing. Can't wait for all of these to be released, you do incredible work man
Looking good. I'd love to have a proper fancy suit Bowser in Brawl! Peach's outfit from New Donk City would also be nice.
Going to try to be more active, I'm still really busy so i'll release and work on things when i can. I have quite a bit to show but will only be focusing on things that are closer to release. Right now i am working on Hyrule Warriors Zelda, her dev time increased because i decided to give her a new alt(in spoiler). I have most of it 1:1 with her other costumes, just need to finish up the lower body.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I will also be releasing an update to an old mod tomorrow
Two Updates today!
Firstly, Hyrule Warriors Link Pack Has been Updated again! Click thumbnail to download.
(https://i.imgur.com/W9nsNsZ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
Link now has 5 new costumes to choose from, one being his Outset Recolor
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464284436444479489/00000000-4.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464284460985090049/00000000-1.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464284462990229514/00000000-3.png)
Credit/Thanks to Xenthos for getting screens and DSX8 for the textures.
And Second, Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack Has been Updated! Click thumbnail to download.
(https://i.imgur.com/TK4YI8V.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=215535)
Sheik now has three new costumes to choose from
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464278158011662346/00000000-2.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464278183869677578/00000000-7.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412509011951222785/464278193935876108/00000000-8.png)
Credit/Thanks to Xenthos for getting screens and DSX8 for the textures.
Oooooh, sweet, I love those Sheik recolours, haha.
Quote from: Lillith on July 05, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Oooooh, sweet, I love those Sheik recolours, haha.
the two in the last picture are my favs the third one i'm not really a fan of
what ever happened to the original team recolors you had? Your work on the HW models is amazing, I love what you have done with these characters
Quote from: PDubs44 on July 07, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
what ever happened to the original team recolors you had? Your work on the HW models is amazing, I love what you have done with these characters
still planned, just have a few more colors to tweak.
It took forever, but the initial release of the Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack is coming TOMORROW. Will Include:
- Lagless models
- 1024x1024 textures
- Hyrule Warriors Warrior Zelda
- Hyrule Warriors OoT Zelda
- Hyrule Warriors TP Zelda
- Hilda and blue recolor
It will also include the usual final smash eyes, metal, expressions, specular, etc. I'm just waiting on the Wii testers to let me know if they encounter any issues before I continue. Works fine on Dolphin. here are some early previews until the release.
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/465296591566405632/00000000-3.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/465297149031219220/00000000-5.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/465297588304740362/00000000-6.png)
I still have plans for Hyrule Warriors SS Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition BotW Zelda. Both will come as a later update along with a few more recolors. The Update will come when I return to the warriors series to revamp Hyrule Warriors Link with lagless models and new costumes.
Right now I'm working on my Generation Sonic Pack. Current costumes in development are Sim Sonic, Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Soap Shoes Sonic.
not sure if it's the distance of the screenshots or not but it looks like Zelda eyes don't have the iris textures
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 08, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
not sure if it's the distance of the screenshots or not but it looks like Zelda eyes don't have the iris textures
they don't, I haven't did the materials/shaders for her yet. These are just in-game progress screens, I was testing to see if she loaded with 1024x1024 body textures in her pac/pcs files.
The Hyrule Warrior Zelda Pack is Released! Click Thumbnail to download.
(https://i.imgur.com/pEpkTiG.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216299)
Yoooooo, glad it's finally out! Though I think the folders in the download are empty :(
lol, sorry about that guys. Desktop dropbox sync'ing problems, the files are there now. Go download!
Lil update as to what I've been working on lately.
There's two things, Both are character Packs but only one is close to release. I'm working on a Generations Sonic Pack and a Breath of the Wild Link Pack.
The sonic pack is closer to release of the two. It contains a well optimized generation Sonic that will have some of his popular alts but for the generation model. Atm these alts are Sim Sonic, Soap Shoes Sonic, Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, and 06 Upgrade Sonic. All that's left is some modeling work for his 06 upgrade model parts, texture and model work to finish the expressions, and touch-ups on a few areas of the rig. I already put together a beta model to begin work on the shaders/materials for when he's ready for importing. I'll probably post some pics sometime this week
Second, he's pretty far from being finished but I've made a lot of progress and have quite a few wip screens to post of BotW Link. I was considering canceling him because of all the texture work I would have to do due to his split UVs. I would've had to remake all of the details for every single texture for all of his costumes & weapons. So I spent the end of last week looking into getting him in brawl without having to do all of that work. I ended up figuring out how to give him multiple UV channels and getting normal maps to work. You can check out some BrawlBox pics of link and a few of his alts below
(https://i.imgur.com/4fvcsc0.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/FT01B0a.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/q46ccll.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/bCMxHCx.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/tAj8Hz6.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/NjA1g0E.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/wEodruZ.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/unRAjDg.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/aVg82k2.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/uOzu9EH.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/0v2FN3E.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/tYd3YEi.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/qUiCcqh.png)
Link to album for bigger pics: https://imgur.com/a/NYjFbde
Right now I am working with the vanilla BotW models, none of them are on vbrawl Link's skeleton nor do they have his proportion. I just figured out multiple UV channels and normal maps so I've been experimenting with those and shader/materials to get him to look right in BrawlBox all weekend. There's still a lot of work to be done before i can even start vertexing and rigging to fit over brawl link.
Link looks pretty neat so far, even if rather basic, haha.
Link's looking good so far, glad to see Fierce in the list of alts (Fierce Deity Link is my favorite)
Quote from: Lillith on July 30, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
Link looks pretty neat so far, even if rather basic, haha.
thanks! I'm experimenting with his shaders to give him a more detailed/better look. hopefully I can get it.
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 31, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
Link's looking good so far, glad to see Fierce in the list of alts (Fierce Deity Link is my favorite)
thanks! Fierce Deity is one of his liked costumes so I decided to include it.
Another Link Update!
(https://i.imgur.com/dR2VYC2.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/eaAW6sm.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/xG1x9uR.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/eQUPeVz.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/nDf7rTd.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/alZi61Q.png)
Still Working on his shaders but I got the details to be a bit more visible, so it's a step in the right direction. Also did more shader work on the Sheik Slate to get the glowwy stuff visible. doesn't glow yet tho.
ohmygosh it's the royal guard outfit.
The faded colour scheme does look a tad odd though. Might just be me.
oh, Outset Link, I like that costume from Wind Waker nice to see it included.
Quote from: Lillith on August 13, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
The faded color scheme does look a tad odd though. Might just be me.
that's because the materials and shaders are still being worked on I think.
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on August 13, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
oh, Outset Link, I like that costume from Wind Waker nice to see it included. that's because the materials and shaders are still being worked on I think.
^
Trying to give him his previous brightness/saturation but with more detailing. got the detailing down, now I just have to work on getting the brightness/saturation back to how it was through shader editing.
I will have more new costumes to show this weekend. It will more than likely be my last batch of outfit i plan to import for BotW Link.
Update, new costumes and a new look!
Before
(https://i.imgur.com/nDf7rTd.png)
Now
(https://i.imgur.com/P5OqyJ4.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/JOys1Om.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/E9Tq3Rb.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/FLS0Gzb.png)
New Things added:
- Bow like in SSBU
- Pouches(not visible)
Stealth set is going to be the base for botw sheik
Oooh, I like how shiny things are.
Knight armour is definitely a great look, too.
Quote from: Lillith on August 20, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
Oooh, I like how shiny things are.
Knight armour is definitely a great look, too.
yeah, new shaders/materials do him justice. Now has specs and subtle rim lightning. soilder is nice but I think my fav is either the stealth set or the zora set
Another Costume Done!
Ancient set
(https://i.imgur.com/7I7Ge1m.png)
Didn't make previous post because it required addition edits to the materials and shaders. The completion of this costumes also means that I now have the finalized shaders/materials for the sheikah slate. I will be including his amiibo/dlc mask as well. will be doing those tomorrow if I have the time, and redoing his other costumes throughout the week. Will post all this weekend.
Looking forward to seeing what the Royal Guard set looks like! I love that beret.
Hey, so I used your Toon Link Hyrule Warriors costume and they seem to crash my game in Project M. Do you think that you could make a fix to those? Thanks!
Quote from: Lillith on August 21, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
Looking forward to seeing what the Royal Guard set looks like! I love that beret.
i'll have it this weekend. have to restart/re-import all of the previous costumes that have the older look because they don't work with the new shader for some reason. I was using the ones on the model resource, now i'm using fresh rips from the game.
Quote from: Russell_SSB on August 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
Hey, so I used your Toon Link Hyrule Warriors costume and they seem to crash my game in Project M. Do you think that you could make a fix to those? Thanks!
I think it's a filesize issue. just lower the resolution of the textures for now. I'll be updating him when I get back to Hyrule warriors cast. he'll have that fix as well as addition stuff.
Right now i'm suppose to be focusing on finishing up sonic so I can get back to the Warriors cast but I've been having too much fun with BotW Link's shaders/materials. sowwy
Quote from: iwantgames on August 22, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
i'll have it this weekend. have to restart/re-import all of the previous costumes that have the older look because they don't work with the new shader for some reason. I was using the ones on the model resource, now i'm using fresh rips from the game.
I think it's a filesize issue. just lower the resolution of the textures for now. I'll be updating him when I get back to Hyrule warriors cast. he'll have that fix as well as addition stuff.
Right now i'm suppose to be focusing on finishing up sonic so I can get back to the Warriors cast but I've been having too much fun with BotW Link's shaders/materials. sowwy
Hey, it's cool! Thanks for the advice. I will see if I can grab the stuff again and try it out. :)
Quote from: Russell_SSB on August 23, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
Hey, it's cool! Thanks for the advice. I will see if I can grab the stuff again and try it out. :)
np!
BotW Link update post. Shader got updated again so i'll be reshowing the old ones as well as the new ones. Prepare for 20+ costumes.
(https://i.imgur.com/3R2r0cN.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/n9jF52l.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/YfwbXbr.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/L3n8MIe.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/jJq57iq.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/ihG9jkk.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/FkYky0I.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/ltmSo8R.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/1HJW4Tc.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/XFguXK3.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/SNiLfir.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/QjhPtGP.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/z4WM5Ex.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/jWjzzrs.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/STCOtyU.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/x2sd0Xd.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/PiHrZYr.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/71h44rQ.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/kgHEmji.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/AgjInKk.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/94NDU4s.png)
still have 1 left. maybe more, thinking of just doing them all because I have almost all of the costumes imported already lol.
Woah, this shiny. I love this shiny.
i wouldn't say no to all the costumes, hehehehehe.
so question, are you planning on making him Cel Shaded? right now it looks a bit weird without cel shading, though I'm sure it can work fine without it. also, I think you might want to adjust the hood on the Hylian Tunic set or something, his ears are clipping through the hood. overall though it's looking great so far.
Quote from: Lillith on September 03, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
Woah, this shiny. I love this shiny.
i wouldn't say no to all the costumes, hehehehehe.
lol, thanks!
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on September 03, 2018, 07:37:38 PM
so question, are you planning on making him Cel Shaded? right now it looks a bit weird without cel shading, though I'm sure it can work fine without it. also, I think you might want to adjust the hood on the Hylian Tunic set or something, his ears are clipping through the hood. overall though it's looking great so far.
no, going with just a brawl version. Also the model is huge right now which is causing some clipping/culling issue. may look better once I get him smaller
There's a few that causes clipping with the ear, will be editing those when I get closer to the rigging/vertexing phase
Thanks and appreciate the feedback!
I also updated link's shader again to give his hair more visible detailing, looks much better now. i'll post compare pic with next update post
Question? Are your mods compatible with Project M?
Quote from: E-scope12 on September 06, 2018, 04:47:28 AM
Question? Are your mods compatible with Project M?
yes
Lil update, I am still working on everything I've shown off. I also have two quick imports over Link that I'll have pics of and released this weekend.
Anyone still here?
(https://imgur.com/I3NxpvM.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/2EyIc4x.png)
Oooooh, Ultimate Link? Coooooooool
i'm still here. sorta.
...is it alright to plug this here? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kh7R4NdCNA)
I'm also still here. :)
here
Quote from: Lillith on February 04, 2019, 07:25:10 AM
Oooooh, Ultimate Link? Coooooooool
i'm still here. sorta.
...is it alright to plug this here? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kh7R4NdCNA)
yeah it cool, and looking gud!
Quote from: Calypso on February 04, 2019, 11:46:47 PM
I'm also still here. :)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 05, 2019, 01:32:25 AM
here
cool
What I showed was an older model. Current model underwent optimizations and has the traveler's bow on his back like in ultimate. He should be lagless, 14,100k polys with everything visible. However I have to keep optimizing so that I can fit all of his textures in his pac/pcs files without a huge downgrade in quality.
before anyone asks, yes I do have plans for his alternate costume.
nice Smash Ultimate Link is cool
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on February 08, 2019, 09:44:08 PM
nice Smash Ultimate Link is cool
thanks!
just a little update, I'm not ded and have quite a few things going on. don't feel like gathering pics so it'll be just words unfortunately. My current WIPs and their progress are as follows:
Brawl Mario 2 - (Upgraded brawl Mario model) Not too much i could do since his design is the same in all games minus detailing. Has his high poly odyssey hair and mustache. I just need to optimize it and he is done.
Brawl Sonic 2 - (Upgraded brawl Sonic model) He is a mix of Generation Sonic and Brawl Sonic. Everything is Brawl with the exception of the shoes, i'm using the gen shoes but with the brawl textues applied. He also has side mouth expressions instead of centered, new fur texturing, and his Generation cloth detailing for his gloves and socks. he's done just need to finish importing.
Brawl Link 2 - (Upgraded brawl Link model) Everything is base Brawl with the exception of his hair and chainmail, Both have been replaced with the Sm4sh model and brawlified. Atm that's all that i have done, may or may not make more changes. he's done just need to finish importing.
Brawl ZSS 2 - (Upgraded brawl ZSS model) Everything is base Brawl. I've modified her proportions to be more muscular like in Ultimate, new textures will follow. I replaced the most dislike thing about her(sock boob) had no plans on changing it but a lot of people wanted it gone lol. I'm also working on a different suit design/colors scheme and will slightly modify the front portion of her hair. Just have to finish the hair edits, the suit design, and her alt(s).
Ultimate Samus - Just about done, just have to finish baking the textures and import
Ultimate ZSS - needs a lot of optimization(mainly to the expressions), need to start her alt, rigging, and texture baking.
Ultimate Link - needs just a little more optimization for both his default and alternate costume, rigging, expressions, and texture baking.
Ultimate Sheik - needs rigging, expressions, and texture baking.
Ultimate Dark Samus - needs minor optimizing, rigging, and texture baking.
I believe that's it for now, if not i'll post again later.
are you sure you're not ded. hmmmmmm.
Ooooh, so the more shiny and better hair from Smash 4 Link? Looking forward to it, I love how flowy hair looks in Smash 4. i'm probably weird for that though.
More muscular ZSS? Gimme. givegivegive.
Also love to see the Ultimate models. I love all of their looks in that game!
I've been following your thread for a few months and I was wondering if you were also still working on the Breath of the Wild Link pack? They look great from what you posted about them so far!
Quote from: Lillith on March 28, 2019, 06:43:20 AM
are you sure you're not ded. hmmmmmm.
Ooooh, so the more shiny and better hair from Smash 4 Link? Looking forward to it, I love how flowy hair looks in Smash 4. i'm probably weird for that though.
More muscular ZSS? Gimme. givegivegive.
Also love to see the Ultimate models. I love all of their looks in that game!
but i'm not ded, I just keep forgetting to log in and post ;~;
Quote from: Valiant on March 29, 2019, 10:19:31 PM
I've been following your thread for a few months and I was wondering if you were also still working on the Breath of the Wild Link pack? They look great from what you posted about them so far!
not 100% sure I want to but it may be too much. may end up doing only a few instead of all of the costumes I posted.
I'll probably have releases and or progress to show tomorrow. I have progress to show now but I want to focus on trying to finish and release stuff.
Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work
Quote from: PDubs44 on April 03, 2019, 01:07:00 AM
Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work
thanks!
Here are some WIPs I have:
Brawl Sonic 2
(https://i.imgur.com/n0i26g8.png)
Brawl sonic with all side mouth expressions, new textured fur, Generation shoe design, and generation styled cloth detailing.
Brawl Link 2
(https://i.imgur.com/16od73l.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/xTEbCLH.png)
Brawl Link with a lot of OoT inspired changes. Going with an OoT styled hair(still a WIP, may not use) and head/face(pointy ears and longer nose), shield is mix of SS and TP. Sword now has a blue tint(awakened mastered sword), the OoT handle & SS goddess sword blue and gold jewel instead of the default gold one on the master sword.
Brawl zss 2
(https://i.imgur.com/YVIgA7y.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/jnWOXP3.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/CXqbFYR.png)
Brawl zss with more muscles with some other m influences, other M hair(don't like the front design on brawl's and didn't want to copy SJS's), other m green eyes instead of blue, and no sock boobs. I also have an alternate hair style that's based on her appearance in Metroid Prime 1.
Hyrule Warriors Young Link
(https://i.imgur.com/GMBFIMG.png)
Currently working on him. will be dropping off a v1 on discord for feedback on rigging and lag testing. Should be lagless tho, the default model without his equipment is about 9k almost 10k. I have two sets planned, one with the MM hero shield and one with the deku shield.
Smash Ultimate Samus
(https://i.imgur.com/bpDBUv7.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/d19QHy4.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/fpv8qNQ.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/3r2wDFa.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/BtcsCz0.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/ufVN13I.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/TbJdiun.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/GiVSPwh.png)
Just about done with her just have to do some rig touch up, finalize her shaders and materials, and correctly bake her textures, normal, and speculars.
no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.
Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.
Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.
Quote from: Lillith on April 22, 2019, 08:19:00 AM
no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.
Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.
Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.
yeah, I ran into a transparency issue with Link's sm4sh hair. if the OoT hair doesn't work out i'll probably revert back and find a fix 4 it.
Warriors Young Link is over the young Link boneset by the lxp team I believe. I ask for the latest boneset and they sed that's who I need to credit. atm I ran into an issue with him. he crashes upon importing into brawlcrate. So i'll be looking into that throughout the week. once I get it fix I can preview his rig in Brawlcrate to see if he needs any touch ups and then i'll move on to expressions.
Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.
LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.
oh nice new Link, like the concept
Quote from: Lillith on April 23, 2019, 05:08:21 AM
Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.
LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.
yeah, that hair is sumthin else.
young link may be on the backburner for awhile. still can't get him into brawlbox/brawlcrate crashes upon importing every time.
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 27, 2019, 06:43:47 PM
oh nice new Link, like the concept
thanks! will continue him soon, current working on improving my texturing skills.
Like I said i'm working on my texturing skills so the progress that I have will be reflecting that, Here's some progress on my brawl zss revamp(Justin bailey alt).
(https://i.imgur.com/O1g6Kt2.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/iE7LhO4.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/edyV6px.png)
Textures are a huge WIP will probably have to redo them a few times to get them right and so that I can get use to doing them.
Woah. Neat.
The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.
Quote from: iwantgames on November 13, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
Today's update is pretty big, so I only posted the default costumes. All alt costumes are in spoilers.
Pokken Tournament Pikachu
(https://i.imgur.com/NX2e6l2.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Charizard
(https://i.imgur.com/KvB27bi.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Lucario
(https://i.imgur.com/HTS9tfB.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pokken Tournament Mewtwo
(https://i.imgur.com/Xho0vwf.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Currently at 16 char with new skins for my build.
good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?
Quote from: Lillith on May 06, 2019, 07:29:43 AM
Woah. Neat.
The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.
final will be her artwork design
Quote from: noskcire on May 18, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?
I still has plan for pokken pokemen.
Since i'm posting here's some progress! Both are still WIP
Brawl styled BotW Link
(https://i.imgur.com/OyimVOS.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/PikWFlG.png)
Metroid Samus Returns Fusion Samus
(https://i.imgur.com/bQ3xX6N.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/SfXerJF.png)
Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.
oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.
Quote from: Lillith on May 27, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.
thanks!
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on May 27, 2019, 02:41:36 PM
oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.
yeah, still an early WIP. the spikes are there in Returns
As for progress here's an update on my texturing skills(Brawl ZSS 2.0). Still a WIP
Brawl
(https://i.imgur.com/RMJ4PAH.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/fVHsMqY.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/cqPmbQP.png)
Other M
(https://i.imgur.com/sJez3m7.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/Ymg2SwO.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/55ctftS.png)
Zero Mission
(https://i.imgur.com/Hkto982.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/DGklDVk.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/mMQW6hs.png)
Justin Bailey
(https://i.imgur.com/2cs6rbb.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/6mE8m70.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/I783zZ0.png)
Samus Returns Concept ZSS
(https://i.imgur.com/TAsixTf.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/319BtRe.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/VtkH6Ue.png)
lil Update
This weekend i'll be updating two of my already existing mods: Kirby Returns to Dreamland Kirby & Hyrule Warriors Toon Link.
Kirby
- Textures are now brawlified
- Will Include recolors
Toon Link
- fixing the freezing issue for Wii/Wii U users
- New Recolors
As for progress, Today is a Marth Day. I'm updating my awakening Marth. I'm improving upon what's already there as well as adding something new. Here is the current progress:
(https://i.imgur.com/P1OZh3U.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/zkkaJMW.png)
He's being redone with brawlified textures as well as the brawl head. There's still one more surprise that i'm saving for when it's ready.
I also have one last thing. in the custom brawl modding discord server there is a summer contest. even tho i can only submit one for the contest I have quite a few character mods planned for the contest. Here's one of them:
(https://i.imgur.com/GL1Xqs2.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/HRWrvLl.png)
Ooooh, armour broken Marth? Gimme.
Like right now. *shot*
They look really neat!
Quote from: Lillith on June 21, 2019, 11:02:56 PM
Ooooh, armour broken Marth? Gimme.
Like right now. *shot*
They look really neat!
should be done with him this weekend
Not sure if Anyone is/was interested in him but I fixed the Link and Updated Return to Dreamland Kirby. The changes are as follows:
- Brawl Styled
- Better Quality Textures
- Finally Has Recolors
He's just texture edits so he still has the default stuff that vbrawl Kirby has.
Here are some Previews:
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602631144344649751/ScreenCapture0.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602631155619201093/ScreenCapture1.png)
Here's the new Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187)
Post Merge: July 22, 2019, 03:58:55 AM
Hyrule Warriors Toon Link Updated! changes are as follows:
- Removed old costumes
- New Recolors (Conductor, Niko, Koholint Tarin, & Outset)
- reduced texture resolution but added more texture detail
These changes apply to all three weapon/class sets that he has.
Here are some previews:
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602675151863152641/ScreenCapture0.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602675157630189613/ScreenCapture1.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602675162218889226/ScreenCapture2.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/602675166841143326/ScreenCapture3.png)
Here's the new Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789)
If anyone runs into any problems with either let me know.
it's been awhile but I has some stuff! Images lead to download
First, is a mod I released some time ago but never mentioned, Brawl Sonic with Sonic Forces Soap Shoes. Second is a silly mod that I just released for a Halloween Contest, Shovel Knight Meta Knight
Soap Shoes Sonic (Brawl Styled)
(https://i.imgur.com/KgJIGrM.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218310)
Shovel Knight (Meta Knight)
(https://i.imgur.com/Z6PjOcv.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218344)
Still working on a lot of stuff, some of which are just about done. So expect more soon!
I has another release, Virtual Hedgehog (Sonic)! Images lead to download
(https://imgur.com/WT4fsud.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218381)
(https://imgur.com/itVlYwr.png) (https://imgur.com/5WO4oJa.png)
Still more releases to come!
Hello, I wanted to report an issue I'm having with Hyrule Warriors Zelda. It literally won't load and crashes the game 100% of the time. My guess is that it's because in P+ they added the code that loads PAC files only, and you probably made it outside of that and thus were loading the PCS files (Because it obviously worked at some point)? I had a similar issue with a texture I made for OoT Zelda where the game crashed every time the PAC tried to load via transform or what have you because of the file size or something of that nature being too big (It was clearly larger than the other OoT Zeldas I had so I assume that was the issue), yet the PCS version when initially loading her worked fine. That's just my guess and maybe I'm just missing something.
can't halp I don't use P+ or that code sowwy.
Well, P+ was merely context and has nothing to do with the issue itself. The real problem is (likely) that the file size for the PAC file is too big which causes the game to crash. This instance is relevant even to the other versions of the game given that it loads the PAC file for single player/instances of transform, and I would assume that you might want it to function properly for completion's sake. It would be a shame if you put all that work into porting a nice model for the character only to have it be dysfunctional.
Post Merge: November 19, 2019, 08:40:10 PM
I fixed your texture myself. I figured out what you did. Sowwy for bothering you.
Here's another update on stuff i'm working on.
I decided that I will continue the BotW Link pack
(https://i.imgur.com/NTfmjJg.jpg)
This screen is outdated I've fixed the rigging issues. As for the details:
Just so you guys are prepared, he uses up to 50+ textures and has advanced shaders and materials. Atm he works on both Wii & Dolphin with the following things:
- lagless models
- normal maps
- specular maps
- rim lighting
- recolors
It won't add too much so hopefully he still work after I add the following things:
- metal
- moving eyes
- fs eyes
- and the sheikah slate.
Everyone should have by now but just in case anyone haven't played BotW and/or it's DLC i'll put the mod in a spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Currently in one of the discord servers their is a winter themed contest going on and this will be my submission. That's how this mod came about. I plan on importing the default BotW Zelda as well. Will work on it sometime after Link. I have until the first on next year so you can expect her sometime before then
I still have a lot more to show, so be on the look out for more
Oooh, Link progress, swell!
That Zelda outfit looks rather adorable, hehehe.
Quote from: Lillith on December 10, 2019, 04:42:36 AM
Oooh, Link progress, swell!
That Zelda outfit looks rather adorable, hehehe.
yeah, wild Zelda is too adorable.
i have another release. It's another Sonic mod. It's a new Boom Sonic. image links to mod
(https://i.imgur.com/AO0FY3g.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218539)
More stuff soon
I has another release! It's sonic with the shoes from the upcoming movie. images lead to download
(https://i.imgur.com/2GGhh7q.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218567)
he comes with everything that default Sonic has:
- recolors
- final smash eyes
- expressions
- and metal materials
i'm also working on a movie Sonic
(https://i.imgur.com/sXx9QVi.png)
I has another release, Wartortle! images leads to download.
(https://i.imgur.com/sBWmn2u.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218624)
Album: https://imgur.com/a/1enyF8m (https://imgur.com/a/1enyF8m)
Has everything default Squirtle has, with the exception of recolors. He only has one of those
- Shiny Recolor
- Expressions
- Moving Eyes
- Final Smash Eyes
- Working Metal
Atm i'm treating him as a replacement to PM's Squirtle alt, Ninja Squirtle. In the future i'll give him more recolors and extra goodies
Been awhile but i have been busy. Have tons of updates. Due to how much stuff i'm posting i can't/won't go into detail about the specific about each mod. But things that have been done are new recolors, material/shader edits, model tweaks, and some other fixes. If your interested the image leads to the download.
(https://i.imgur.com/Zkhyqwu.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187)
(https://i.imgur.com/pIfBhZN.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
(https://i.imgur.com/bxs3wFj.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216299)
(https://i.imgur.com/onIbAkT.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=215535)
(https://i.imgur.com/54tx6a1.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218344)
(https://i.imgur.com/x8wmgsK.pngv) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218624)
Finally have in-game previews of Ultimate Samus!
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/674469803255398410/00000000-6.png)
I've updated her but the Smash Wii U/3DS Samus might not be worth redownloading with the Ultimate import just around the corner. Up to you. The Ultimate import is superior in many ways, model, materials/shaders, rig, etc!
Another huge Update!
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/677754245663031296/00000000-4.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/677788785798545438/00000000-8.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/678081483490983957/00000000-12.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/678352534523609128/00000000-5.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/678496612829495296/00000000-10.png)
So i've been working on some custom shaders/materials to use with Ultimate imports. These shaders/materials make use of all of Ultimate maps: Diffuse, Emissions, Normals, & PRM. I also added the rim effect to make up for brawl weaker engine. All are approaching the final steps in the importing process, all that's left for each are:
- Samus: Rig touch ups, recolors, model changer replacement.
- ZSS: Rig touch ups, recolors, model changer replacement, optimizing, textures adjustments.
- Zelda: Rig touch ups, recolors, optimizing, fixing normals, texture adjustments.
- Link: Rig touch ups, recolors, optimizing, expressions, fixing normals, texture adjustments.
Oh wow, new Zelda. old zelda? New old? Old new? hmmmm.
Will definitely love to see how they progress!
Shouldn't have let this die. Anyway, more goodies soon!
Here's them goodies!
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688009056354566146/ScreenCapture1.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688009080610357359/ScreenCapture0.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688036697719439558/ScreenCapture3.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688035667330072653/ScreenCapture2.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688048520405843971/ScreenCapture4.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688120986297827329/ScreenCapture6.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688148595353976867/ScreenCapture9.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688190071698227220/ScreenCapture10.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688634807608934461/ScreenCapture12.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/688816840557854732/ScreenCapture14.png)
All are rigged! Rigging and optimization isn't 100% though. As you can see from the last preview I am working on adjusting the Ultimate shader. What you see is Dark Samus with Battlefield Lighting. This is how she looks on battlefield atm, or she should. None of these are in game yet, still have to get the textures and stuff optimize so that the pac files load. Currently have the HD textures in the files atm.
i'll try to get previews of the characters who are in game with the new shaders soon.
updated the shaders yet again lol. which each update they get closer and closer to looking similiar to Ultimates style.
This time i improved the rim lighting, made it a bit closer to Ultimate's. look closely at the edges to see the differences, below are some comparisons
old
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690351329436237904/ScreenCapture15.png)
new
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690351350219145286/ScreenCapture10.png)
old
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690351385530859530/ScreenCapture13.png)
new
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690351411934134292/ScreenCapture12.png)
old
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137398099684491264/690366307954327572/ScreenCapture20.png)
new
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690376422396657724/ScreenCapture1.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690376425651306567/ScreenCapture2.png)
here are more chars using the new rim
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690357607923318844/ScreenCapture17.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/690358394850508800/ScreenCapture18.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/690371777263829053/ScreenCapture21.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278000084812169216/690371785094594580/ScreenCapture23.png)
Again more shader/materials stuff
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/695539066367639562/ScreenCapture00.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/695539132960735252/ScreenCapture1.png)
much more vibrant and less washed out. Also got the proper reflection for her. A bit more tinkering and they'll be perfect
Woah, that looks really really close now. Cooooool.
Quote from: Lillith on April 03, 2020, 01:00:30 PM
Woah, that looks really really close now. Cooooool.
thanks!
I edited them again, made the rim less intense. Below are in game comparison pics of how the shaders/materials use to look and the new one i showed off with zelda + rim edits.
(old/new)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613233246863430/00000000-4.png) (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613252834263120/00000000-1.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613317875335188/00000000-5.png) (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613321893216376/00000000-2.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613411093479474/00000000-6.png) (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/696613416596537354/00000000-3.png)
Been awhile so i have a ton of stuff to post. Going to split all of the content into 2 posts, some of the content today and the rest in a day or two. I have about 15 characters to post
Still working on my Ultimate shader and i've greatly improved them. The normal map settings, reflective/specular settings, and the way they reaction to lighting is much better. Here's a closer look at the shader/material setup and the result on the right.
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732708540912762970/Screenshot_2.png)
There's a total of 8 material references and 16 stages in the shader. Now Here are some Previews in Brawl Crate on different characters
Mario
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137398099684491264/732840860214886490/ScreenCapture6.png)
Zelda
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137398099684491264/732837313834516500/ScreenCapture19.png)
Marth
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137398099684491264/732827888247767040/ScreenCapture12.png)
Meta Knight
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732544530947112990/ScreenCapture68.png)
in-game
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732894255130869790/RSBE01_2020-07-15_04-35-05.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732894262567370802/RSBE01_2020-07-15_04-35-42.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732894313574563871/RSBE01_2020-07-15_03-53-56.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/732894314509631548/RSBE01_2020-07-15_04-05-46.png)
whelp looks like this might be my last post here, looks like thread is died lol. Just in case the thread is dead i don't want to go all out so here is another mini update, a handful of chars, recolors, and a few in-game screens. Still have a lot more
Updated Ultimate Zelda
(https://i.imgur.com/6Xc7icb.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/OqMMr6n.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/bpD4mJq.png)
Updated Ultimate Samus
(https://i.imgur.com/lOFE2In.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/ST946hR.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/SYrJzcf.png)
Here's a new one, Ultimate Snake
(https://i.imgur.com/peKLy6S.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/G1AiS3b.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/cCOs86V.png)
And new in game Screens! Meta Knight has been updated so i reposted him and toon link joins him
(https://i.imgur.com/aikxhoC.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/N7FCAua.png)
i have more characters in-game but their quality isn't on par with meta knight and toon link so they aren't worth posting at the moment. Should be able to post them after some model optimizations and other minor work
Super cool looking imports. Snake, Zelda, and Marth are looking really good. The picture of Toon Link is funny, he looks like he's made out to clay.
awesome job with ultimate zelda! when will you release her?
Quote from: Calypso on July 22, 2020, 04:23:35 AM
Super cool looking imports. Snake, Zelda, and Marth are looking really good. The picture of Toon Link is funny, he looks like he's made out to clay.
Yeah, it's due to how the skinning is done in Smash Bros Ultimate. Still working on the skin shader/material.
and ty
Quote from: Cal242 on July 22, 2020, 10:11:12 PM
awesome job with ultimate zelda! when will you release her?
I'm not sure. It's going to be awhile, i still have to optimize her. i have her working in-game but her texture quality with this setup is poor atm because of her poly count.
and ty
It's pretty late today so I will post more content/progress this weekend when i'm free from work. I'll do another mini update to save on content to post in the future. I still have 11 characters to post with the new shader. Half of them have a working in-game model. Don't think i will have in-game pictures for this upcoming post.
wasn't able to get everything compiled for the mini update so it'll be a bit longer. Will try to have the update this weekend along with a big announcement. For now here is a small teaser
(https://i.imgur.com/DjFWn8r.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/AG3f78u.png)
Ooooh, I love the Zelda, Samus and Link a lot. Neeeeat.
Quote from: Lillith on August 04, 2020, 02:51:01 AM
Ooooh, I love the Zelda, Samus and Link a lot. Neeeeat.
thanks! Stuff have been progressing really smoothly. so i have a lot to show. Will probably ease into it instead of dropping 30 images lol
It's been awhile but here's another update with in-game comparison screens. Since the last screen a lot has happened:
- fixed/improved skin coloring
- improved metal, specular, and roughness settings
- fixed/improved normal map setting
Before
(https://i.imgur.com/N7FCAua.png)
Now
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/755714002826428496/RSBE01_2020-09-16_03-40-30.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/755714018043232276/RSBE01_2020-09-16_03-42-40.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/755714044769468436/RSBE01_2020-09-16_03-45-23.png)
These new screens are actually outdated, but they are the only recent in-game stuff I have right now. Since these screens, I've lowered the rim intensity and made some other changes. At the moment I'm on a little break, I'll be working on stuff on and off but I won't show anything for about a month
lol so i know i said this a thousand times but this time i'm super cereal. This year this place will be overflowing with content for those who do not use either discord or twitter. The only exception is if there are no replies, (everyone probably moved on to one of the two by now) in which case i'll lock the thread and will let it go into an eternal slumber. There's a lot to post so lets get to it
Wanted to start this year of with a release so here's a mod i made not too long ago
(https://imgur.com/i4KMxeo.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=220046)
^ image leads to download
in-game screens:
(https://imgur.com/49QRwik.png)
(https://imgur.com/nWwRrli.png)
(https://imgur.com/iu2uSOk.png)
Next up is my Ultimate stuff. Still working on the shader/mats. I've gotten much further and they look much better than before. First I've improved/fixed the skin coloring and shading.
I've posted tons of revisions on twitter but here is the final
(https://i.imgur.com/pCjDc78.png)
enlarged final
(https://i.imgur.com/CT5iVV2.jpg)
they now have proper coloring, Ultimate's fake subsurface scattering, and Ultimate's based skin shading
Second, though not final i've also made progress with Ultimate's normal maps. Unfortunately i won't be able to add this in anytime soon. For the normal maps to work i need to generate the z component in the shader. There is not enough space to add it into the shader atm. Currently looking into adding the z component into the blue channel like they use to be. that'll free up the number of stages need to generate it. Anyway here's the progress on that
(https://i.imgur.com/jp08Tsw.png)
Third i have no previews to show but i'm still working on trying to get the specular/metals settings to look/act like they are suppose to
Finally, My next project is underway and the progress has been smooth so far. Return ZSS(originally ZSS 2.0) is back. After two years of inactivity
(https://i.imgur.com/zvktW8f.png)
current progress
(https://i.imgur.com/Mo4B3kr.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/63YFpxg.jpg)
Here's Bailey based on her Returns redesign
(https://i.imgur.com/AkfYGj2.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/kYeckUC.jpg)
That should be all for now. Probably missed some stuff but it's enough as is lol
You shouldn't just lock it, I'm sure people would appreciate being able to see everything being posted here.
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on February 11, 2021, 06:01:19 AM
You shouldn't just lock it, I'm sure people would appreciate being able to see everything being posted here.
lol i guess i can keep posting stuff
For now here's some Samus returns concept ZSS
(https://i.imgur.com/vgdC2bP.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/vw5aZot.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/dCvSV8Y.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/RqdwCI2.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/d0NxIQk.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/rKUEAyj.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/iYwjjwB.png)
W.I.P Alt costume
(https://i.imgur.com/mFmDvey.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/6hhCeF7.png)
(https://imgur.com/RytcHo2.png)
She'll be the next thing i release. Model work is pretty solid. currently working on the texture right now
This model got very high quality, it's probably my new favourite out of ZSS' imports
is it just me? or maybe after seeing zs samus in ultimate for so long, now brawl samus looks hella thicc?
apologies, nobody posted for awhile so i wasn't checking in much.
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on March 07, 2021, 10:10:20 AM
This model got very high quality, it's probably my new favourite out of ZSS' imports
thanks! It's actually a vertex with exception of the hair. Used the brawl model as base
Quote from: Kyouma on March 09, 2021, 01:03:57 AM
is it just me? or maybe after seeing zs samus in ultimate for so long, now brawl samus looks hella thicc?
lol. the ult model is actually bigger overall, but just by a little bit. and this model is about the same as ult but slightly bigger and with a bigger bust size, smaller than vbrawl's tho
Here are some compare shots of the brawl model and this model
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820409533801299969/ScreenCapture45.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820409537135640607/ScreenCapture46.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820410075332083752/ScreenCapture47.png)(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820410080020791326/ScreenCapture48.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820410479671246898/ScreenCapture49.png)(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/820410483122765874/ScreenCapture50.png)
As for what's left, it's mainly just texture work. i've never been good with texturing so it's taking awhile. Been and currently am practicing and learning it.
Here's some in-game WIP screens
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/821642398555308042/RSBE01_2021-03-17_02-07-48.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/821642413259882516/RSBE01_2021-03-17_02-04-02.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/821642445422460949/RSBE01_2021-03-17_02-05-44.png)
can ignore all the jagged edges and junk, currently focusing on texturing the base body texture/definition
Updated Return Zsamus, so here are some new screens!
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827824568717934622/RSBE01_2021-04-03_02-45-37.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827824621755170856/RSBE01_2021-04-03_03-34-25.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827861128146845726/RSBE01_2021-04-03_06-03-44.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827861137080320030/RSBE01_2021-04-03_05-33-18.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827993525253570590/RSBE01_2021-04-03_14-22-47.png)
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420089085814767636/827993569989623888/RSBE01_2021-04-03_14-48-53.png)
Digging it, fantastic job