Poll
Question:
What should I do next? Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 1: A stage!
votes: 63
Option 2: A tutorial!
votes: 24
Option 3: ME *strips*
votes: 37
(http://i.imgur.com/fLp7C.png)
This Thread is a central place where I'll post and discuss my hacks, show projects and the progress on them.
Usually I'd rather keep my projects in secret for surprise, but I guess some feedback is always good :)
Keep in mind that all stages I plan on making are gonna be 3D, and that my only 2D stage is Meta Mine and, partially, Loituma.
(The projects started before creating this thread and still in progress will still be kept secret until release) ;)
:: WARNINGS ::- I dont take requests, but I take suggestions.
- I can work on collabs, depending on what it is.
==================================Current Works In Progress-
None, or none you can see...==================================Stage plans for the future-
City Escape(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:vKBzbqa_NXZdBM:http://www.captainwilliams.co.uk/sonic/sonic128bit/adventure2/images/cityescape.jpg)
-
Clock Town(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:24yrQeZN-Glv6M:http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/1497/cpclocktown50001el7.png) (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xhLiepDv9PFBdM:http://kyle.thlive.net/stuff/de_clocktown0022.jpg) (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:KbcfpEAeo5jUlM:http://kyle.thlive.net/stuff/de_clocktown0020.jpg)
==================================Vertex Characters plans for the future-
Imports, plz==================================Completed Projects(http://i.imgur.com/DlTVrwA.png)
I also have a Brstm pack I didn't upload to Brawl Vault, but I might do it if anyone wants. It contains 64 songs I made myself. All of them loop: some nicely, most flawlessly.
- Wilderness (Golden Axe theme) by Megadriver
- Hand of Blood by Bullet for My Valentine (from NFSMW)
- Bomberman 5 "1-1"
- Chrono Trigger Main Theme Orchestrated (from a FLAC! )
- Biggest Dreamer (Digimon Tamers opening)
- Brave Heart (Digimon Adventure's digivolution theme)
- Fire (Digimon Frontier opening)
- Hirari (Digimon Savers opening)
- Target (Digimon 02 opening)
- Without a Fight (One of the 2 last songs from Elite Beat Agents)
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga
- Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
- Solaris Phase 2 - Boss theme (basically epic His World version)
- "The Raising Fighting Spirit" from Naruto
- Pelagic 2/Pelagic 2 X from Perfect Dark NOW ON THE VAULT!
- Mezase Pokemon Masutaa! (Pokemon's first Japanese Opening)
- Pushing me Away by Linkin Park
- Sign ( a recent Naruto Shippuuden opening) by Flow
- Spokesman (from THPS4)
- Treachery (EPIC) from Bleach OST NOW ON THE VAULT!
- With Me (from Sonic & Black Knight) by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- 'X" by X-Japan (My Final Destination theme)
- Invasion (EPIC) from Bleach OST too NOW ON THE VAULT!
- Un-Gravitify by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Seven Rings in Hand by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Decontrol by Drist (from Guitar Hero)
- Pokemon Battle Theme from Red/Blue/Yellow
- Vermillion's theme from Pokemon
- Flight of your life by nubbinownz
- T.N.T. by ACDC (from THPS4)
- Blinded in chains by Avenged Sevenfold (from NFSMW)
- Alex Kidd in the Miracle World Main Theme NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Better of Alone by Alice Deejay
- Supersonic by Bad Religion (fits Sonic!... duh) NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- 19-2000 by Gorillaz
- Vampire Killer from Castlevania
- Cha-la Head Cha-la (from Dragon Ball Z)
- Change (new Bleach opening)
- Clock Town Metal mix (from Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Scars of Time (Main theme from Chrono Cross)
- One More Time by Daft Punk
- Deku Palace Metal (from Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Fastest Thing Alive (Theme from Sonic SatAM)
- Frog's Theme by Megadriver
- Guardia Castle Theme from Chrono Trigger
- Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger by Daft Punk
- The Hell Song by Sum 41
- Jumpin' Jack Flash (Elite Beat Agents version - The last song)
- Top Gear (New York Theme) by The Kira Justice NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Kokiri Forest theme on Guitar (from Ocarina of Time)
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Theme
- Naruto Battle theme
- Naruto Main Theme
- Radical Faith from Dance Dance Revolution
- Team Rocket Metal Medley
- Shooting Star from Dance Dance Revolution
- Slash! (the digivolution theme from Digimon Tamers)
- Snow Fairy (Fairy Tail opening)
- Song of Time on Guitar (from Ocarina of Time)
- Space Jam main theme
- Staying Alive (from Saturday Night Fever)
- Eye of The Tiger (from Rocky)
- "Unreal Superhero" Original version
- We Gotta Power (from Dragon Ball Z)
Also these 2 stages (but I don't plan on uploading them to the vault yet):
- Viper Manor (Chrono Cross)
- Pokemon Puzzle League
(http://h.imagehost.org/0891/al_100518_2326_bin_out.jpg)
(http://h.imagehost.org/0629/al_100518_2326_1_bin_out.jpg)
Both stages are retextures for the Stage Builder created stages.
Reserving a post for later.
Sorry for the multiple posting.
I wanted to keep things well organized.
I'm looking forward to Clock Town and all the Bleach stages. And the secret character, of course :D
I hope you like 'em when they're out! :)
Just finished the secret character! ^^
I had some trouble with vertexing and I might release it as a simple texture...
But unfortunately, not that soon. I had some SD card issues and won't be uploading anything to the vault on the next days, because I can't neither take the pics or Wii-test'em :P
P.S.: I believe I'm done with Skull Kid too.
On to the stages!
If you'd like, I could test it for you
Don't worry, I'm getting a new SD card soon. Thanks anyway ^^
By the way, I'm working on stages now, updated the OP with some things.
(http://j.imagehost.org/0749/samba.png)
I'm getting this stage by FortWaffle (v1) and ds22 (v2) and fixing all graphic issues making it completely perfect.
Actually, It looks a lot better already.
(in-game of course :laugh:
The differences can't be seen in this pic. A video would be needed.)
Can you help me with ZSS? Any time I change ANYTHING in PSA (damage flags etc) it freezes when I quick-select her (holding down shield when u select samus til the match starts). I can manage the A AA and 4A fine, but anything else I just get Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt....-_-;;
I don't think this is the right place for this... also, I have no experience with PSA since I only play the with vBrawl movesets.
----
Back on topic, I did upload a new BRSTM to the vault,
"Treachery" from Bleach.
A "One Winged Angel"-like epic song.
Hear it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/v/oQVHn1zipC8Get it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9343&DiplayName=Treachery
The Samba De Amigo stage is also up already! :happy:
(http://j.imagehost.org/0749/samba.png)
Get it at the Vault!
Working on Soukyoku Hill now.
(http://i.imagehost.org/0188/hill.png)
Hueco Mundo? The world inside Ichigo? Clock Town? Those would be AMAZING! I hope you do finish those. I also hope it doesn't take forever.
I do think so too ^^
Quanno has been working on Hueco Mundo already, and I'm trying to help him with it.
Besides, I'm also working on Soukyoku Hill.
I noticed, and it's coming along nicely.
I don't really know what's in the realm of possibility but I think it would be cool to do something like have some Meno's in the background, or the spirit of the Soukyoku flying around.
Hmm... I haven't thought of that...
But I don't intend on placing Menos near the Soukyoku Hill. I intend to make it closer to how it looked on Ichigo vs. Byakuya. Even though I was unable to make a broken wood for the execution altar (or whatever) xD.
BTW, I'm taking some rest from hacking, I was kinda working too much '^^
Also, I'm waiting my new SD card I bought. I use a 1GB at the moment and it's full.
But I'll probably be back on hacking ASAP.
Helping me? I actually rudely gave you the task to finish it ;D
Anyway, The hueco mundo i was working on didn't want to work like i wanted it to work.
As of right now, i'm on vacation in France for 2 weeks, so i will resume work after that ;)
On your Terra Tower (Aqua Blue) CSS, I added some things to the CSS, and now it looks messed up. Am I able to add things to the CSS?
It depends on what you add...
Hey Quanno, I've been working on the stage all day.
Added some things but it's still far from completion.
(I got one of the trees to show up! lol)
Is there the building in the background of Hueco Mundo?
Of course ;)
WIP preview:
(http://i.imagehost.org/0836/maopa.png)
That.... is SO intense.
How did you get that trees to work!? :P
Anyway, the progress so far looks great!
Thanks everyone!
Just posting because my Skull Kid fix attempt was a complete FAILURE.
Removed it from the OP post.
How long do you think it will be before Hueco Mundo is finished? I mean it's at 70% already right? What is there left to do?
Well, i'm pretty sure it won't take more than a week. Mewtwo2000 is helping with some VERY NEEDED fixes, but as soon as he finishes it, it'll be pretty much done. I still have some minor adjustments left to do, but they won't take even an hour.
Great. Really can't wait.
Do you guys remember I was working on a secret character?
(http://a.imagehost.org/0348/al_100728_0025_1_bin_out.jpg)
Now on the Vault.
lol no V1 but there's a V2 : P
I'm guessing that you are too far on the Hueco Mundo stage to be taking suggestions, but for the Sokyoku Hill maybe you could show the pink swords forming and become a black dome in the background from when Byakuya releases his bankai. Just a thought.
O,o
oh wow, most of this is very epic. i love bond and joanna.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 29, 2010, 07:41:36 AM
I'm guessing that you are too far on the Hueco Mundo stage to be taking suggestions, but for the Sokyoku Hill maybe you could show the pink swords forming and become a black dome in the background from when Byakuya releases his bankai. Just a thought.
Damn, it was gonna be a surprise. :(
Actually, I'm working on some stage that just popped in my mind so I stopped working on these for a while... But sure, I intend on doing that, even if it's not on v1. I'll most likely upload the stage when it's done so people can enjoy it while I figure out a way of doing that.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 29, 2010, 08:22:51 AM
O,o
oh wow, most of this is very epic. i love bond and joanna.
Haha I'm a big fan of these FPS, Perfect Dark and 007 :laugh:
Also...
Whoa! 1500 DL and 25 hacks :happy:
-----------------
Look what I just uploaded:
(http://i.imagehost.org/0321/al_100729_1455_bin_out.jpg)
(http://mob295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/thogs19/datass.jpg?t=1252674628)
More details?
Check it on the vault:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10090&DiplayName=Toon%20Link%20on%20Lucas%20Pack
Do you want to make a ZSS colab with me? I just need someone to do a texture to go along with my psa.
Well, it depends. Tell me what you plan, if I sympathize with it, I'm in.
Huge Update today!
(http://j.imagehost.org/0690/al_100731_0930_bin_out.jpg)
A new Results Screen... and a Stage?
Check my Brawl Vault!
Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3eGwXgxvXAAnother .brstm up!
Expect more updates soon!
Just Raiden's outfit but for ZSS(not raiden himself, just the outfit he wears but for ZSS) without the hood, cape and hat.
I'm planning to give her mostly Ice and electric attacks, so my RaidenZero Suit samus would fit rather nicely with an outfit like that. I doubt there'd be much vertexing involved, unless you want to make the pant legs look more real. lol but I was thinking skin-tight anyway. Here's a pic of raiden. For reference.
(http://i28.tinypic.com/qzmcmt.jpg)
Invasion brstm is awesome!!! Getting when I can. Also like the results screen quite a bit.
Unfortunately, NaruZeldaMaster, my free time aint much, I can barely finish my own stuff...
And, knowing myself, I'd end up wasting too much time making it look very detailed...
You see, actually many of my released stuff ain't even as detailed as I wanted them to be. But if I keep on working on them, I won't work on anything new! O.o
Maybe on my vacations from the High School, in about a month.
Also, for the lulz:
(http://i.imagehost.org/0861/9001.png)
Uploaded on the vault as the 9001st hack xD
lol you should made it say over nine thousannnnd xD
Took my day on playing instead of hacking ^^
Updated the OP with new hacks.
How's Hueco Mundo coming along?
Not bad, but unfortunately, the release will be delayed due to studying :P
>.> so u added slight shading to the nipples and called it ur own hack >.>
Not at all. My download is a Brres, so you actually need to download LookItsLink's Taki in order to apply the Brres.
Seriously... :>.>palm:
Quote from: br3compactor on August 03, 2010, 01:19:40 AM
Not at all. My download is a Brres, so you actually need to download LookItsLink's Taki in order to apply the Brres.
Seriously... :>.>palm:
i see, but all u did was still just shade the nipples >.>
But people can do whatever they want right? It's not like he's breaking any rules...
I don't get his point.
I could understand him. You just took his texture, added shading to the nipples, and releases the texture as brres. Even if you didn't break the rules, I The creator can still think it's rude.
I'm not taking the texture as my own, but the modifications as my own, and, in that, there is no denying.
That's my point.
Also, I don't get Flammable's point since he himself had released 2 hacks that were nothing but applying _Data_Drain_ 's texture (Red Demon Ganon) into another models (Wolf, Lucario) with small edits. And that just shatters whatever his point ever was.
BTW, Quanno, you're back! I might finish HM soon. It ain't released yet due to studying. :-\
Hey, can you show me how to make an ice texture for ZSS? Or just do one lol I want it to be like Ice mario kinda and just her outfit/hair. (I may need help with the actual hair texture)
You need Brawlbox. Unfortunately I don't remember any tutorial to link you to.
I'm sure there are tutorials around the forum.
Update! Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 05, 2010, 04:39:31 PM
You need Brawlbox. Unfortunately I don't remember any tutorial to link you to.
I'm sure there are tutorials around the forum.
Update! Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.
lol no no, I mean an ice texture with photoshop xD to edit ZSS's look and make it icy themed :3
Quote from: br3compactor on August 05, 2010, 04:39:31 PM
Update! Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.
Hueco Mundo still freezes? I thought you asked Mewtwo2000 to help.
Also, can't wait for Soukyoku Hill!
Well, actually, he helped me with the trees and gave me some tips on some things I never truly understood. But I believe I already know how to fix the freeze, but I decided to continue Soukyouku Hill on the free time I barely have.
And just for the record, I have the backup of the last working Hueco Mundo ^^
So, don't think it will be THAT delayed. It's just that I'm lacking in time because of the High School.
Hueco Mundo is more completed then Soukyouku Hill though right?
So wouldn't finishing that first make more sense?
At the same time, there's the fact that Hueco Mundo is more complex than SH.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 06, 2010, 03:17:42 AM
At the same time, there's the fact that Hueco Mundo is more complex than SH.
did i screw it up that much? :P
lol, not really.
UPDATE! Soukyouku Hill is at... 96%
Expect a release soon. Very soon.
Can't wait.
But can't wait for Hueco Mundo even more...
Here, here...
(http://j.imagehost.org/0884/al_100807_2127_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0327/al_100807_2130_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0141/al_100807_2131_bin_out.jpg)
It's up! Get it on the vault!
I know what I'm waiting for, and it starts with N and ends with O XD :P Is he like a psa/texture or is it jus texture?
What are you talking about? õ.o
i like the stage.
simple but awesome
It needs some animation...
Tcharam!
It's Monday! I have extra time today and tomorrow, and if everything goes well, I'll release Hueco Mundo in one of these days!
HYPE!
EDIT:
:srs:
Having some annoying troubles.
I'll still try but later today when I'm less annoyed.
EDIT2:
HUGE UPDATE!
SEVEN new .brstm!
All of them made to go with Mewtwo2000's Facility/Felicity stage.
Here ya go:
007 Goldeneye 64 - Main Theme
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10690)
007 Goldeneye Main Menu Theme
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10688)
James Bond Theme - Goldeneye Trailer
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://hforums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10687)
Perfect Dark Main Menu
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10686)
Perfect Dark Credits
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10685)
Perfect Dark Victory
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10684)
007 James Bond Victory Theme
(http://i41.tinypic.com/64hyz4.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10683)
Anxiously Awaiting Heuco Mundo, Soul Society, and Ichigo's Inner World. Nice Hacks, I will definitely use them Sometime. And will also await new ones as well.
I have to say, Soukyoku is cool, but Hueco Mundo is just reigns supreme on the awesome meter. Can't wait to see it.
Hueco Mundo... Never before a hack gave me as much trouble as this one.
I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to finish it.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 10, 2010, 03:17:51 AM
Hueco Mundo... Never before a hack gave me as much trouble as this one.
I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to finish it.
Sadistic little thing aren't you XD
I have an idea and, if it works ok, the Hueco Mundo will be released today.
So keep your fingers crossed!
Great
I Failed.
No Hueco Mundo any soon...
I think I'll just start either Soul Society or World Inside Ichigo.
Why not ask help from somebody? Don't abandon it and start on something else...
then you'll never get it done.
I've been dying for this stage! Ask somebody or put up a help request.
I did. Mewtwo2000 will take a look at it. But let him take as long as he needs. I won't push it.
Instead, let's just move on for a while.
Also, if someone knows Bleach episodes where the Soul Society corridors appear, let me know. I know of Ichigo vs. Ikkaku's battle, but I want more reference.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 11, 2010, 12:47:43 PM
I did. Mewtwo2000 will take a look at it. But let him take as long as he needs. I won't push it.
Instead, let's just move on for a while.
Also, if someone knows Bleach episodes where the Soul Society corridors appear, let me know. I know of Ichigo vs. Ikkaku's battle, but I want more reference.
You mean underground areas? That happens in a lot of filler arcs. But I believe the kenpachi episode has some corridoors at beggining(don't quote me on that, It has been a long time). I also know a recent filler in episode 259 has some of the waterways in it(although if you watch the dubs you wouldn't have seen it, It was earlier this year in Japan).
No, actually, I mean the corridors like the one Ichigo fought Ikkaku, and Zaraki kept getting lost.
UPDATE!
I'm working on the World Inside Ichigo's textures right now. I thought it would be easier to get nice quality reference pics... Whatever, I'm doing them myself. They're coming along better then I expected! I hope everyone likes it!
UPDATE 2!
How is it, as a start?
(http://j.imagehost.org/0611/purintsu1.png)
That is GREAT!
You should get an animated background in this one, just like... some moving clouds or something.
I'll try that.
Main texture is done. Collisions already set.
Updated the OP. Progress: About 30%
You should have Hollow Ichigo standing in the background. It's easy to do that right?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4087
Just use that.
I thought of that by the start, but gave it up. I don't really like the model because it's just a recolor of Ichigo, who doesn't have his Hollow's characteristic sadistic smile and also has those freezed eyebrows lol.
I'm sure someone could change that. And even if not, if he's in the background nobody is going to notice he doesn't look exactly like him.
I think it would make it look more like the actual place.
Well, if I could have it, I'd rather have Zangetsu xD
Oh wait.... maybe I can. hmm
Or... both.
I'm taking a rest from hacking ATM, just got a new (bigger capac.) SD card so I'm now downloading all the hacks I wanted to have but no space left to put 'em in.
Also, I placed Brawl Minus on the old 1GB SD card and I'm playing around with it. Before, I'd rather keep vanilla, but now I can have both. :D
But there are already a lot of textures ready for the World Inside Ichigo. I don't have any doubts that it will be ready before the next weekend. Unless I have problems with the animations.
So the "The World Inside Ichigo" is ready for release next weekend?
And how about Hueco Mundo?
Mewtwo2000 is fixing the glitches.
Yeah, I hope to be able to fix them today, or tomorrow ^^U
Looking forward to it
Soooo...?
The first thing I do when I come on to the site is check if Hueco Mundo is done. :oshi:
Don't be hasty xD
So for Clock Town, are you thinking about having it go through the changes that occur during the three days?
That would be cool.
Actually, I thought of making the main stage, then, when the base is finished, make 3 versions, one representing each day.
Or wouldn't that be needed?
BTW, I don't plan on making the Carnival Eve's battle.
Well, let's forget about it for a while. That stage is gonna be the last one to be made.
AWWWWWW. I've been waiting for a stage with the Moon visible for so long. You have to make sure you can clearly see the moon while fighting.
It'd depend on where you'd be, and the angle. I'll focus on making the town itself as accurate as possible.
But I rather avoid talking about that project for a while. Like Prof. Oak would say: "There's a time and place for everything! But not now."
XD Fair enough
Quote from: br3compactor on August 21, 2010, 02:35:30 AM
It'd depend on where you'd be, and the angle. I'll focus on making the town itself as accurate as possible.
But I rather avoid talking about that project for a while. Like Prof. Oak would say: "There's a time and place for everything! But not now."
How about a version that on the third day you're in the arena(At the top of the clock tower) where you have to talk to skulkid and the moon is watching @_@ that would be epic.
Okay I won't talk about it anymore, but I have suggestions and if you ever need help with anything let me know.
Right! You're a very skilled stage maker :)
(and Majora's Mask an awesome game xD)
Thanks, you are as well!
(It's in my top 10)
Thanks ^^
I just uploaded another .brstm! It's an old one, as you can see in the second post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkrBcTxqvk&feature=search
Hey, any progress on clock town? :3
I don't even plan on starting it any soon >.<
You mean you're still working on Hueco Mundo? :o
;D
(http://j.imagehost.org/0628/al_100824_0450_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0538/al_100824_0451_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0339/al_100824_0451_1_bin_out.jpg)
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11386&Moderated=All)
Hahaha XD download "link" XP why did I see that one comming X_X
Wait, isn't this already been made?
It is a v2. ^^
Also... UPDATE!
OPASSA BEACH (v1) - Chrono Cross
(http://a.imagehost.org/0689/al_100824_2344_bin_out.jpg)
(http://a.imagehost.org/0051/al_100824_2023_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0807/al_100824_2344_1_bin_out.jpg)
(http://br.oocities.com/chronocross_brasil/album/kid_olha_mar.jpg)
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11420)
Looks awesome! Is the water animated?
Anyway, download.
Awesome. Kinda reminds me of the island from Kingdom Hearts. I bet it could easily be made into that. And is the water animated?
And Hueco Mundo can't still be at 70% right??
Unfortunately, the water isn't animated xP
Since everything's a single model, it would require as many models as there would be frames to the water animation O.o
Or so I believe.
That wouldn't be so hard....
But a lot of work so i can understand.
Any real progress on Hueco Mundo?
I'm still waiting for Mewtwo2000's fix.
And I'm studying a lot these days, though I had two free days, in which I made those stages.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 25, 2010, 10:10:25 PM
Unfortunately, the water isn't animated xP
Since everything's a single model, it would require as many models as there would be frames to the water animation O.o
Or so I believe.
You could maybe have it several background images and have it set up over the stage, ya know how Final destination is like sixty different backgrounds @_@;;;
Please help Ichigo win the poll on Ike Lawliet's thread! If he wins, we'll get a one slot Ichigo port! :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13540.0
Ask everyone to vote too! :kdance:
I voted for him and now he's tied for first with Ryu and Stormtrooper.
Thanks for helping :)
lol a stormtrooper over wolf would be hilarious XD
I'm sorry for the lack of posts, that's because I've been working for 5 days straight on something (a new stage) and it's still not ready for release.
But here I am updating with this:
(http://a.imagehost.org/0363/al_100901_1521_bin_out.jpg)
(http://j.imagehost.org/0520/al_100901_1524_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0811/al_100901_1526_bin_out.jpg)
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11708)
0_0 that is incredible
Ahaha killer majicarp? XD
Magikarp used Tackle of DY00M!
It's spectacularly super effective!
Who doesn't love rain?
(http://i.imagehost.org/0552/al_100902_0206_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0044/al_100902_0211_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0445/al_100902_0209_bin_out.jpg)
Finally released after 6 whole days of continuous work, I present you this.
This pack consists of 3 stages:
- Ocean Dream
- Dark Ocean Storm
- Ocean Storm
Ocean Storm was my real goal, but Ocean Dream was a test to see if I could handle my own ambition. After freezing Delphino and porting it to Final Destination, and making all the changes needed, a gorgeous stage was born. That's Ocean Dream.
Then, I started working on inserting the rain and making the stage look like it was actually raining. I took some decent time testing textures and investigating SceneDatas from multiple Brawl stages for proper lighting/fog/etc. Then, Dark Ocean Storm was born. It has a darker background of heavy clouds with also a darker rain effect and a matching lighting and fog.
After backing up the file, now I gone for a more accurate stage, matching what I had imagined beforehand. On the last one, the Ocean Storm, the sky is pure gray, the rain is more uniform and the lighting is more clear. That's pretty much what I did imagine all along.
For all versions, the ocean is animated, the collisions has water effects, and for the Storms, the rain is also animated. The pics will never do justice, because the animations are arguably one of it's biggest selling points.
Sooo, after all that long explanation, I suggest putting this over Shadow Moses or Spear Pillar, where you can get all tree at once, with a forecast of 66% rain chances!
Now, about the bonus texture included on the download...
After getting my hands on LookItsLink's Rukia, I did get really impressed with the epic vertex... by the way, the texture was kinda disappointing... so I did retexture her so she could look better. And I believe I was sucessful on this. Look no further: this is as accurate as a texture can be with the current vertex!
(http://i.imagehost.org/0860/al_100828_1514_bin_out.jpg)
Ain't this better?
Has Sode no Shirayuki too!
Credits to LookItsLink for the vertex and base texture,
proper credit is also given to LookItsLink on the readme included with the bonus texture.
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11721)
lol a battle in a bathroom? Just like paper mario XD
What was wrong with Hueco Mundo again? What needed to be fixed?
It had some glitch that didn't enable me to insert any models to it without becoming a stretchy mess.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 03, 2010, 12:14:38 AM
It had some glitch that didn't enable me to insert any models to it without becoming a stretchy mess.
Ewww stretchy mess XP
I was out for some days, but here I am, back to hacking! ^^
I'm updating the OP with my recent submissions.
Hueco?
You really want that stage, eh?
Anyway, just a suggestion for your topic. Instead of having people to click at your sig, it would be much easier for people if you just make the titles a download to the hack.
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 08, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
You have no idea
Oh yes I do, I already played on it! Ok, not with trees or palace, but with good spanish music and a half moon! It was great!
/sadism
I guess you will get Hueco Mundo soon O.o
(http://i51.tinypic.com/23lkx11.jpg)
UPDATE!!!
:falcon: Epicfied Captain Falcon :falcon:
You like to play the standard Brawl, but wanted it to be better?
(http://i.imagehost.org/0598/captain-falcon.jpg)
(http://a.imagehost.org/0887/Warlock_Punch_vs_Falcon_Punch_by_madmanv2.jpg)
(http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/2523.jpg)
This Captain Falcon is your standard Captain Falcon, but with all MAX Onslaught's sound clips (some changed), even the ones in Results Screen.
- So, does that mean I can train for Brawl tournaments while being awesome?
Yes! Or should I say... HYEESSSSS!!!
It took some time to check and replicate all the changes Wave made to the almost 250 SFX in Captain Falcon, but I believe it was worthy!
This also has MAX Onslaught victory theme included.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11985)
:happy: Important News! :happy:
As :mewtwo: Mewtwo2000 just posted (some seconds ahead of me xD), Hueco mundo is pretty close to release!
(http://i51.tinypic.com/23lkx11.jpg)
Quote on the PM he sent me:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 12, 2010, 07:12:59 PM
I've fixed it. The problem with the moon and the other thingy was in the trees O.o
I've removed the trees, fixed the spawn points for the characters and pokemon trainer, and added shadows to the floor. Also made it a little better for fixed camera mode.
I suggest you to add trees as 2D objects, cause they are too far and nobody could distinguish if they are really 2D or 3D. Just use models like the ones in the background.
So, if Quanno has some models for the trees, I'll wait for him to send them, if not, I'll see if I can find 3d trees by myself. If I can't, I'll add emerald textured trees (so it's harder to see they're 2D) and release it. ^^
That's intense, cannot wait. I'm so glad it's finally so close.
I don't have them anymore... but i'll send you a pm how to get them.
It's ready!~
I'll submit it later today or early in the morning.
A question:
Should I include Bleach .brstms on the download, even if they'd make the .rar file big?
:C People can put in their own songs, just release the stage already!
40 MB :D
Stage + 4 Songs, all from Bleach!
Or should I upload just the stage?
BTW, don't worry. It will be submitted in about 5 hours.
:patrick: Dooooodd.. This is epic. You are Effing awesome
Just as a teaser:
(http://h.imagehost.org/t/0899/al_100913_1937_bin_out.jpg)
So, if no one is against it, I'll upload it with .brstms!
Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 02:46:57 AM
Just as a teaser:
(http://h.imagehost.org/t/0899/al_100913_1937_bin_out.jpg)
So, if no one is against it, I'll upload it with .brstms!
Escalon would be a good brstm :) Do you know it?
It will come with the stage in the .rar :D
It's one of the four songs.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 02:59:32 AM
It will come with the stage in the .rar :D
It's one of the four songs.
*Poke* So now u gonna start clock town? :3
Or if not that, how about great bay coast from mele over that damn pickmin stage? X_X
Clock Town?
Coming 2011. >D
Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it. :P
Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 03:43:40 AM
Clock Town?
Coming 2011. >D
Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it. :P
lol Actually I could wait a year or two for that stage, especially if it changed. I mean think about it, the sun could go up and down etc like battlefield and the tower could grow like it did in the game, then transition back to the first day after a weird time-warp ish thing XD To simplify it you could have the sky get creepier instead of the moon being biger.
Hehe though I can't blame u for taking ur damn sweet time X3 lol "WHENS IT THE **K COMMIN OUTTTTTT~" XDD Those messeges get annoying after like eighty times XP I think Alvin earthworm got the same problem and eventually got sick of it. T_T
UPDATE!!!
IT'S UP!!!
(http://h.imagehost.org/t/0485/al_100913_1936_bin_out.jpg) (http://h.imagehost.org/t/0899/al_100913_1937_bin_out.jpg) (http://h.imagehost.org/t/0798/al_100913_1938_bin_out.jpg)
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12074&Moderated=All)
HHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:falcon:
It's SO AWESOME!
so it's actually finished. :P Great job!
Br3.. I was meaning to ask you. *bows down and takes off hat* *Raises arms up and there is a baby in my hands* I want you to have this Maria! In exchange for Hueco Mundo XD Naw i jk. That stage is effing epic and i jizzed XD
"But the kid is not my son"
M.J. on Billie Jean ;D
Thanks, and I lol'd xD
hows clock town?
Read the posts in the page before this one
Out of topic but... please!!!
Help Crono win in Ike Lawliet's pool!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13540.105;topicseen
O.o
Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:
Quote from: HackZero on September 15, 2010, 11:58:39 PM
O.o
Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:
that ben thing was weird though
Not really. It's just that I liked the story a lot.
BTW, ain't my new avatar nice?
isn't the avatar from the movie ben? its about a kid which makes a best friend that is a rat. my english isn't that good today :srs:
So... Hows world inside ichigo going?
I'll finish it soon, I'm currently working on something else.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 16, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
I'll finish it soon, I'm currently working on something else.
Schoolwork? XD
No. xD
Another stage.
BTW I'm distracted with this whole BEN thing.
Quote from: HackZero on September 15, 2010, 11:58:39 PM
O.o
Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 16, 2010, 02:12:49 PM
No. xD
Another stage.
BTW I'm distracted with this whole BEN thing.
lol I read that story today xD I almost bought it, but then there's several loopholes
1: If he was so filled with fear that he kept playing, where did he find the time to write the blog in such detail?
2: If the videos are 'surprisingly high res' how do we know he's playing it on a n64 and not some hacked rom?
3: There's no real connection between the 'dream' and the videos. Usually when you feel THAT much pain in a dream, unless you were in coma, you would snap awake.
4: I find it hard to believe that the videos which were supposidly posted AFTER the blog was written just happened to be happening exactly as it had done before. If BEN(that is, if he exsisted xD) wanted only him and this kid to know, why did he let the whole damn internet see those videos?
I say BEN was a hacker.
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD
Um.. Ben? And yes >.> <.< The old man was me XD
Quote from: Segab on September 17, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.
Yeah, actually I post everyday here, and hack everyday, but sometimes I keep some projects to myself and without posts about them the thread ends up kinda stuck. But the thread is pretty much posted in daily.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
lol
Quote from: br3compactor on September 17, 2010, 02:22:18 AM
Quote from: Segab on September 17, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.
Yeah, actually I post everyday here, and hack everyday, but sometimes I keep some projects to myself and without posts about them the thread ends up kinda stuck. But the thread is pretty much posted in daily.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
lol
Somebody laughed at my joke? But my jokes are worse than Sokka's @_@;;
And haha so it is just a story then XD it really did have me going but then I saw the videos, no way that could depict exactly what happened after it happened.
one of the jibberish texts looks like "it's a lie" in a way.
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 17, 2010, 02:17:52 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD
Um.. Ben? And yes >.> <.< The old man was me XD
ya has to look in lookitslink's thread
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.
Why are you bumping your thread with jibberish? :>.>:
Not jibberish. Cryptography.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.
ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?
Quote from: bkrdgksuon on September 19, 2010, 02:08:27 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.
ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?
User: Hello Cleverbot, I am a human named Cleverbot
Cleverbot: Why, hello cleverbot. I am cleverbot too.
user: If we are both cleverbot how come my text isnt blue?
Cleverbot: explodes* you have crashed cleverbot!
Quote from: bkrdgksuon on September 19, 2010, 02:08:27 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.
ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?
:srs: I couldn't decypher that. Is it even in english?
:notimp:
How utterly disappointing. Just use this (http://www.blisstonia.com/software/WebDecrypto/index.php).
You will make a Clock Town stage ? Awesome ! :af:
Whoa dude. That site is awesome.
And there was me, trying to decypher it. :>.>palm:
I only could realize RX was ON (but I thought it might be IN), well whatever r)
By the way,Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 03:43:40 AM
Clock Town?
Coming 2011. >D
Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it. :P
==== UPDATE!!! ====
Updated the OP with progress on World Inside Ichigo.
It's requiring some work, for detail's sake, but even thought it's gonna be a slow work, I believe it's gonna be worth it.
Then show us at least something :P
^ This
W ikx'p fkwp pl cmm prm ialit plfmy cpkvm.
:P
This thing is weird.
Hehe after ichigo stage is clocktown <3
Mah....>_>;; why do I get the feeling ichigo fangirls will be the only ones downloading that stage lolz
Sorry for the lack of pictures. But I haven't yet prepared some of the textures, also need to edit the fog, so it's not looking as good as it should. But if I don't have many interruptions I might finish it soon.
By the way, I'm giving advanced vertexing a try. Also gave PSA a try (didn't do anything too complex but I could do exactly what I wanted).
If I take too long, that's because I got carried away with any of these :)
Quote from: br3compactor on September 21, 2010, 01:37:05 AM
Sorry for the lack of pictures. But I haven't yet prepared some of the textures, also need to edit the fog, so it's not looking as good as it should. But if I don't have many interruptions I might finish it soon.
By the way, I'm giving advanced vertexing a try. Also gave PSA a try (didn't do anything too complex but I could do exactly what I wanted).
If I take too long, that's because I got carried away with any of these :)
You should make a Prince of Pearsia PSA/Texture :3
I never played PoP. :kdance:
I've seen it and watched the movie though. But not enough to tease me on doing it.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 21, 2010, 02:14:30 AM
I never played PoP. :kdance:
I've seen it and watched the movie though. But not enough to tease me on doing it.
Awww :( but it would be so awesome XD
How's this for now?
(http://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2010/09/20-2206245868L.png)
where's the image? all it says is to view image go to Glowfoto.com. or is that just my computer?
The damn site won't let me link the pic :srs:
I'll upload it again to another site. Damn Imagehost, why did you have to be in maintenance??? :(
EDIT: Alright, how's this for now?
(http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4133/wiip.png)
cool :af:
Looking sweet
Wow, that's just awesome.
Bad News! :'(
The World Inside Ichigo was about 95% done, and on the last details it started freezing and no matter what I do, it doesn't stop freezing.
I don't have a backup of the last working version, so it's really serious.
I don't know what to do...
EDIT:
Good News! :o
I had an idea that helped me finding what was freezing the stage. I found out what was it. Now I'll have to find a way of doing the last details without having it to freeze again. Hope it turns out alright.
let's hope it does :af:
^ This
Cool that you finally managed to fix the problem :)
Is the next stage you're planning to do the Clock Town Stage ? :happy:
Update!!!
Released at last!
(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2020/al1009230306binout.jpg)
(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6681/al1009230305binout.jpg)
(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7308/al1009230307binout.jpg)
This is the World Inside Ichigo, where he fought more than once his Inner Hollow.
Not only does his Inner Hollow live there, but also the spirit of his sword, Zangetsu.
Yes, the world is tilted 90°. That's how Ichigo's world is supposed to be normally.
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12381)
If you're downloading it after this post, it's already a fixed version for some small details.
Woot. I Almost got no places left for these awesome stages :P
Mind if I edit it a little, adding some more buildings, maybe even adding animations?
If it's for your own use, it's alright.
But please show a pic when you're done! ^^
The only things animated there are the small clouds on each side. They have a 1 minute loop.
By the way, just so everyone reads it:
If you're downloading it after this post, it's already a fixed version for some small details (symmetrical boundaries and a transparency friendly, much better looking background). The one from the pics is still the old one.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 23, 2010, 04:37:47 PM
If it's for your own use, it's alright.
The only things animated there are the small clouds on each side. They have a 1 minute loop.
By the way, just so everyone reads it:
If you're downloading it after this post, it's already a fixed version for some small details (symmetrical boundaries and a transparency friendly, much better looking background). The one from the pics is still the old one.
This calls for a wtf booom video xD
*pokes infanently until clocktown is finished*
I'm hungry! :oshi:
See you people after my lunch.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 23, 2010, 04:47:08 PM
I'm hungry! :oshi:
See you people after my lunch.
*steals your lunch til clocktown is finished* >D
lol kidding ;P
As I said before, I doubt you'll get Clock Town before 2011.
I have other things in mind to do before, and I plan on making the whole town. It's gonna take long. And I mean LONG.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 23, 2010, 06:22:33 PM
As I said before, I doubt you'll get Clock Town before 2011.
I have other things in mind to do before, and I plan on making the whole town. It's gonna take long. And I mean LONG.
NOOO ! :oshi:
Well, there are only two ways I could survive this :
1/ Someone make a perfect Great Fairy Sword
2/ Someone make a Skull Kid PSA
:af:
Expect the release of ?????? today.
It's a project since I started stage hacking. And since I started this thread, it's there at the OP.
But as a secret project.
More info before release.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 24, 2010, 04:31:22 PM
Expect the release of ?????? today.
It's a project since I started stage hacking. And since I started this thread, it's there at the OP.
But as a secret project.
More info before release.
NOOOOO!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!! XD
wow, nice guy, it's weird to see you with no persona at all...EDIT: never mind...
When you make clock town, where are the players going to fight? On top of the clock, the streets, where?
O Oh I get it, it replaces Delfino Plaza !!! nice idea!
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 24, 2010, 05:00:31 PM
When you make clock town, where are the players going to fight? On top of the clock, the streets, where?
Everywhere. ;)
EDIT: Why am I bothering post these, as if someone would recognize it...
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/783/akprint3.png)
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4227/akprint2n.png)
Oh I know! It's where you fight birdo in SMB2 :D lol as soon as I saw that texture that annoying boss theme jumped into my head and I went wtf xD
Quote from: br3compactor on September 24, 2010, 09:53:18 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 24, 2010, 05:00:31 PM
When you make clock town, where are the players going to fight? On top of the clock, the streets, where?
Everywhere. ;)
EDIT: Why am I bothering post these, as if someone would recognize it...
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/783/akprint3.png)
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4227/akprint2n.png)
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! This makes me cry!!! This stage is just to good
UPDATE!!!
SWIMMABLE OCEAN STORM
"Swimmable Ocean??? O.o
Aren't all oceans swimmable?"
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7517/al10092501051binout.jpg)
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9283/al1009250105binout.jpg)
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5430/al1009250106binout.jpg)
Not really! xD
My stage Ocean Storm just got an upgrade!
Now it's water floor is Fall-Through with swimmable water immediately below. You know what that means? Now you can swim AND walk on the same water!
lol SWIMMING AND WALKING?? QUIT F*KING WITH THE NATURAL ORDER!!!
Kidding but 'you shouldn't have donethat' hehehe :P
Cool water stage, man. xD
UPDATE!!!
ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD
Actually this should be called either "Miracle World" or "Mt. Eternal", but whatever.
I bring you this stage based on SEGA's former mascot first and best game.
(http://c.imagehost.org/0189/AKprint4.png)
(http://c.imagehost.org/0075/AKprint5.png)
(http://c.imagehost.org/0237/AKprint6.png)
I like the way it turned out a lot. It's like this stage was MADE to be played in Smash Bros.
The stage should be smaller for accuracy, but I left it big because it was much better to fight in (just so you know, Ike is roughly the size of the box).
Though you can't see in the pics, but the top of the stage is NOT walkoff. It has actual ledges on the sides and decent distance to the side death and camera boundaries.
Why this stage is good? I'll present advantages of both parts.
When fighting in the top part of the stage, it's easier to kill to the top/sides of the screen than in the bottom part. Also, if you like to gimp or edgeguard, the top part is for you. And you can also play campy much easier because the stage is wide.
When fighting in the bottom part, while it's harder to kill to the top of the screen, the cliffs from the top part makes this the ultimate stage spike battlefield. Also, there, you'll have more chances to spike, since you can actually kill to the bottom of the screen from both sides,
something you can't do easily on the top part because it's wide. Also, while the top part allows camping, the bottom part makes it harder to camp, forcing a close combat.
The .rar includes an HD version of the stage (pic 2) and a .brstm of the game's Main Theme.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12508)
Looking awesome.
Btw this isn't really updated daily is it?
Well, I'm not able to do a stage every day. And I don't like to show stuff halfways.
But if someone posts here, I will post too. I'm always online.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 28, 2010, 01:48:00 AM
Well, I'm not able to do a stage every day. And I don't like to show stuff halfways.
But if someone posts here, I will post too. I'm always online.
ur offline now... xD
could u make rel files for ur stages to go over other stages? cuz i luv all ur bleach stages but they are all final destination based...
You can easily get all Final Destination .rels on Segtendo's Vault.
Example: If you want to put, say, Hueco Mundo over Big Blue, rename it to STGDXBIGBLUE.PAC, then get "st_final to st_dxbigblue.rel" Remove anything before the second st_ (in this case, you'll remove "st_final to " and it'd be st_dxbigblue.rel)
Insert it on pf/module and the stage on pf/stage/melee, and be happy! ;D
EDIT: I'm not offline, if it says I am, it's LYING! >:(
It says you're online, here.
ive just got this idea for hueco mundo, and that would be add another collision in the air, cuz the bleach chars used to fight in air, like they were walking on the ground.
wouldnt that just be awesome?
xD
How about a dinosaur planet (Starfox adventures) stage? Or Bowsers arena from Super mario 64?
bowsers arena would be boring. it would be just another flat stage
Quote from: jokekid on September 29, 2010, 08:44:28 PM
ive just got this idea for hueco mundo, and that would be add another collision in the air, cuz the bleach chars used to fight in air, like they were walking on the ground.
wouldnt that just be awesome?
xD
I'd use that if I were to make a Karakura Town stage. I thought of using it on Hueco Mundo but I simply couldn't get over NOT fighting on the sand. ^^
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 08:59:51 PM
How about a dinosaur planet (Starfox adventures) stage? Or Bowsers arena from Super mario 64?
I never played SFA, and I don't really like Bowser's Arena. So, no. Sorry. =/
Quote from: br3compactor on September 29, 2010, 09:13:41 PM
I'd use that if I were to make a Karakura Town stage. I thought of using it on Hueco Mundo but I simply couldn't get over NOT fighting on the sand. ^^
This
I'm working on the ?????? stage at the moment. I would say it's about 90%, but resizing is needed and resizing is a extremely slow & boring process.
Also, I have some stage projects I never mentioned here. But I might keep them for myself untill 100% done. Otherwise people might be bothering me a lot until I finish 'em. lol
Also, I'm running out of stage slots. Since I'm a stage hacker that's very bad.
how about Hanenbow. That stage is crap.
I used a code to turn hanenbow into WIFI TRAINING and used a .rel to put a stage there (my Loituma stage). That way it can have a song (one song, but that's all it needs).
When I mean no slots, I'm serious.
By the way, I decided to quit Brawl Minus and use both SD cards to play vBrawl, that way I can double the number of slots.
UPDATE!!!
LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS
OH MY GAWD!! TOP GEAR!!! [?]
(http://c.imagehost.org/0515/deleteme.png)
(http://c.imagehost.org/0691/deleteme.png)
(http://c.imagehost.org/0685/deleteme.png)
SNES Top Gear's (A.K.A. Top Racer) first race.
Comes with 2 epic guitar Top Gear brstm's.
You fight over a woody floating platform above the highway.
It's compatible with Final Destination AND Wi-Fi Waiting Room without .rel.
Sorry if it looks a little pixelated in some points. It's because the pics were taken from BrawlBox. I assure you it looks alright in-game.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12744)
For those checking my thread all the way, you guys could see I had two stages named as ?????? since it was started.
Both this and Alex Kidd were my first projects started as a stage hacker (well, I released Loituma before, but it was just a retexture of Mewtwo2000's What is Love stage, not a hack by myself). But they just got forgotten between many other ideas. Finally releasing them.
lol.
That's cool and stuff, but unexpected.
does this go over big blue or whatever the F zero stage is in brawl? :s
>_> read the description
Hehee only one more stage to go before clocktown >D
:af:
By the way...
I'm giving it a try to the advanced vertex hacking. The old method is very limited and slow. I'll just adapt some stuff, customize some chars. But I'll stick to stage hacking.
Quote from: br3compactor on October 05, 2010, 01:32:46 AM
:af:
By the way...
I'm giving it a try to the advanced vertex hacking. The old method is very limited and slow. I'll just adapt some stuff, customize some chars. But I'll stick to stage hacking.
Hey! I just had an epic idea! about the clocktown stage. What if you had one where you fought in different areas of clocktown ala Delfino Plasa(There are five places in clocktown big enough to brawl in, and delfino also has five stage transitions soooo) and one where it was just the south clocktown and the middle tower/background changed over the three days etc. Eventually going to the doomsday thing.
I'm pretty sure the second one would work well for a final destination replacement.
Some ideas for the delfino one.
North Clock Town: could probably be just the whole area as a somewhat 3D battleground, fairly simple design with no animations.
East Clock Town: Three battlefield ish platforms in the main area with those two freaky dancing girls performing for you while you fight xD Or it could be in the sword dojo with those logs randomly popping up in various places. the logs would be breakable of course.
South clock town: A four platform stage, Im pretty sure you have an idea for this already.
West Clock Town: not sure, maybe you can come up with something XP
Spring Area(where Kifi lives): A stage above the small streem and you're facing the dude playin his little box...thing during the fight at night and during the day kifi occationally comes out to check the mail and talks to the postman xD
I think I got the east and west clocktown areas mixed up, which is why I didnt post an idea for the other one XD
That would be so hard...
Well, t sounds like an awesome idea but it seems too complicated. All I want is to have at least the area were the clock tower is :af:
@NaruZeldaMaster I'd be happy if someone were to make an animation so Link does that dance from MM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3QYSoBx1ts
That animation would be quite hard to do, and really long :P
Quote from: Quanno on October 05, 2010, 04:39:44 PM
That animation would be quite hard to do, and really long :P
What about using the 'video as background' method that some people use for final destination and just have the stage over a battlefield ish area? (no trees and [censored] of course)
The same goes for the other three places except for the dojo.
Video for background? :srs:
There's no such thing. On Final Destination, it's a lot of textures wrapped around in one single model.
On most hacked stages, the hacker makes a model and texture for each frame of the "video", and animations to make one model be there, then hide it and place the other one where it was and it goes on and on.
Since brawl runs at 60 frames per second, it would be required 3600 models/textures for a single minute of a "video".
i should remember you here to make the new ocean storm to ocean dream
and thaank you soooo much! *-*
Still playing Pokémon :af:
But I learned MarioKart64n's vertex method!
Is that way faster or easier?
Both! Also...
HUGE UPDATE!!!
TOO MUCH AT ONCE! CHECK THE VAULT!
lol the naruto songs and mighty morphin power rangers theme please <3 XD lol
URBAN IKE/LINK/SNAKE/DAYTIME CITY
A lot eh?
(http://d.imagehost.org/0418/al_101010_1127_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0244/al_100904_1450_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0508/al_100904_0348_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0313/al_100904_1435_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0809/al_100910_2155_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0633/al_100917_0213_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0048/al_101010_1117_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0712/al_101010_1129_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0787/al_101010_1136_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0184/al_101010_1138_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0848/al_101010_1139_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0547/al_101010_1147_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0743/al_101010_1144_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0528/al_101010_1147_1_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0973/al_101010_1149_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0057/al_101010_1215_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0275/al_101010_1232_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0471/al_101010_1221_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0115/al_101010_1221_1_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0799/al_101010_2315_1_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0029/al_101010_2315_2_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0455/al_101010_2315_bin_out.jpg)
Urban link looks awesome xD can I do the psa <3
I was actually gonna ask if someone would want to do a P.S.A for it ^-^
I wanted his moves to be fire based. You can do as you want but please:
- Let his Neutral Air as it is.
- Make him throw a fireball with his Side-B (instead of a boomerang)
- Make his B (arrow) be a fire arrow.
;D
Quote from: br3compactor on October 12, 2010, 02:13:50 AM
I was actually gonna ask if someone would want to do a P.S.A for it ^-^
I wanted his moves to be fire based. You can do as you want but please:
- Let his Neutral Air as it is.
- Make him throw a fireball with his Side-B (instead of a boomerang)
- Make his B (arrow) be a fire arrow.
;D
Okay, the a attacks I can do no problem, but the B moves may take some time since I'm still learning psa <3
PS would you mind helping me test to see if my peach texture doesn't desync over wifi?
I wouldn't mind, but I don't have Wi-Fi :(
OP UPDATED WITH STUFF
Working on:
(http://moonlightdensetsu.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/seiya.jpg)
OMFG you took sissy little Pit and made him totally Badass xD though he does look like he's wearing the "Super Armor" sonic gets during the final boss of sonic and the black knight. XP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrGTSHV-qw&feature=relatedYou should totally give pit a similar helmet xD
Are you doing more stages before Clock Town (exept Soul Society) ? Too bad :(
BTW, Seiya will be a vertex for which character ?
I thought it was obvious O.o
He goes over Pit
Of course *facepalm*
Oh well, I can't wait ! It would be awesome too if someone would do a PSA...
Quote from: br3compactor on October 16, 2010, 10:33:57 AM
I thought it was obvious O.o
He goes over Pit
Well it's kinda hard to tell it's pit when he's not wearing a sissy white skirt and tiara and the golden bangle things XD
but he has weird hair and a bow!!!!
and its gonna be a vertex...
I should have finished him already but it's so tiring to go and vertex one polygon at a time.
Quote from: br3compactor on October 19, 2010, 03:25:05 PM
I should have finished him already but it's so tiring to go and vertex one polygon at a time.
I know, I'm trying to vertex links sword into a three pronged one (not like a trident, it has three points at the end and it's really wide) and it's given me nothing but headaches so far >_> same goes for my other attempts *sigh* I'll pick up on it eventually at least...
Vertexing is tiring, but it surely pays off.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0892/deleteme.png)
and exactly what is that?
That... is awesome.
yeah but who does it come from and what will it be?
That's a vertex of one of pit's polygons xD
Thank you, mr. obvious :P
you should totally do rafiki over somebody xD he would be epic in brawl whacking everyone with his stick lol
I dunno who that is xP
Well, the vertex is about 60% done, I still have around 8 polygons to vertex.
Quote from: br3compactor on October 20, 2010, 06:58:15 PM
I dunno who that is xP
Well, the vertex is about 60% done, I still have around 8 polygons to vertex.
Dude....Rafiki....from lion king >_> .......
Oh. Not on my plans, sorry
Quote from: br3compactor on October 20, 2010, 07:08:09 PM
Oh. Not on my plans, sorry
Can you tell me which vertex (by name) links blade is for the master sword?(I mean the actual vertex that goes with the polygon that represents the blade in his hand.) There's two of them and I'm not sure which one to use :s
The preview/picture reminds me of Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars. But I'm not surprised if it's someone else.
Quote from: mariofan1138 on October 21, 2010, 02:28:06 AM
The preview/picture reminds me of Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars. But I'm not surprised if it's someone else.
You can see who it is by going back two pages
@naruzelda: kenedge blade...
also u can find the vertex set of ANY polygon by searching the polygon in preview and than in BB in polygons check his vertexset...(it will give u the ID not the name)
Okay, I'm officially sick of this bul[censored] >_> This is what links sword is supposed to look like
(http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/zfan122/Untitled-1.jpg)
And this is what the little bul[censored] looks like after I do the "mariocarts method without patching" method (the one with morphers) with 3DS Max 8
(http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/zfan122/Untitled1.jpg)
And it looks even worse in brawlbox =_=;; what the hell am I screwing up.... *sideglance* cause god knows I'm following all the steps exactly ....
Quote from: br3compactor on July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM
- Soul Society Status: 1% Done
(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iwZzqHPkJxqtUM:http://aozoratheprincess.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/soul_society.jpg) (http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hKUFW92BtELpPM:http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/bleach/12_kurotsuchi_mayuri-nemu/bleach_mayuri0018.jpg)
thats awesome that you're gonna do that
@Naru, If you followed all the steps correctly, you might need to double patch
@NOaH Yeah, but I plan on doing the corridors where Ichigo fought Ikkaku, I just couldn't find a picture.
Most of the sword-vertexes don't need double patching (I thought)
I'm working on a big project (been working on it for a month now) and I used this explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXeXMmzlsk
Try to follow this exactly, it worked for me ;)
open it...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
pass by my post and i'll try to help u, ive got a lot of problem with this method too...
UPDATE!!!
THE SWIMMABLE OCEAN PACK
The Swimmable Ocean Pack brings you all of my three Ocean Stages, now swimmable!
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5430/al1009250106binout.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0044/al_100902_0211_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0552/al_100902_0206_bin_out.jpg)
It's water floor is Fall-Through with swimmable water immediately below. You know what that means? Now you can swim AND walk on the same water!
This pack consists of 3 stages:
- Ocean Dream
- Dark Ocean Storm
- Ocean Storm
For all versions, the ocean is animated, the collisions have water effects, and for the Storms, the rain is also animated. The pics will never do justice, because the animations are arguably one of it's biggest selling points.
Be aware that I'll soon remove the older ones since this one is the definitive version.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13123)
I'm continuing with Soul Society, but at the moment I believe it's EXTREMELY mis-sized.
Define extremely...
Well, I haven't tried it in-game yet, but it looks HUGE
UPDATE!!!
BATTLE VISOR PIKACHU
A completely new vertex for Pikachu! He now has a battle visor!
(http://b.imagehost.org/0821/al_101025_18092.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0033/al_101025_1804_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0657/al_101025_1810_bin_out.jpg)
This one has 3 included:
- Cyclops' Battle Visor
- Kensei's Hollow Mask
- Godot's Visor
Enjoy!
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13212)
I have a question for a certain peach texture/model I'm thinking of making.(Even though it's pretty obvious) Is it possible to vertex the broach into a shape? Like a skull with eyes and the teeth missing?
If it has enough vertices, yes.
The masks are awesome
Quote from: br3compactor on October 25, 2010, 09:42:07 PM
If it has enough vertices, yes.
Okay, I'm making ashly(over peach) from wario ware as my first real vertex :3 so I could just make her scarf part of the texture once I figure out where to put it. I'm pretty sure the broach has enough vertexes to make the skull design that she has if I use all of them ^_^;;
*sigh* this sucks, I had the right pigtail (the top part) almost perfect, and yet I can't get it to look exactly the same on the left side X_X oh well. My first big project will have lots of toil involved, but I think I'll be satisfied when I'm done.
@NaruZeldaMaster
That's really cool.
@Apprentice Of Death
And what about this?
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SG80vKz8--I/S_rgyyBIvhI/AAAAAAAAAE4/LA_ReFSDz6s/s1600/%C2%B1%C2%A9%C2%B7%C3%A7%C2%BD%C3%98%C3%86%C3%8120100523202704.jpg)
Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster
That's really cool.
@Apprentice Of Death
And what about this?
Hehe those are interesting xD
Yup, I'm almost finished with the hair, just gotta do the bangs on the front of her face. I'm assuming this will look much better in the game.
Here's what I did in two hours of solid work :3
http://fav.me/d31iohz
EDIT: I just cant get the left and right side perfectly rounded *sigh* gonna take me a break n get back to work :3
EDIT AGAIN: dammit....why doesn't 3DS recognize the ONLY other body vertex set that peach has >_> Am I supposed to use the one that ends with Lambert98 or blink3 if I'm doing her hair/legs :s
Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
And what about this?
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
damn, i never expected to see hollow ichigo over pikachu ¬¬
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
I say he would be better over ganon but this still looks epic! :af2:
BTW how is that golden armored angel coming along?
I got him halfway done but I'm having some issues with Pit's scarfs because I don't know exactly what is happening. But he's coming along pretty good.
Thanks for asking.
Your welcome
BTW nice stage!
You know what you should do after clock town? The original F Zero stage from Mele :3 which the name escapes me XD
Mute City.
UPDATE!!!
THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES DESTINATION
Brawl lacks blazing stages.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0217/al_101027_2001_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0782/al_101027_2003_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0875/al_101027_2003_1_bin_out.jpg)
Completely animated.
This stage goes well with any guitar solo and is completely Wi-Fi friendly.
I use Ai wo Torimodose and Through the Fire and Flames (obviously). Can also be called Golden Destination.
If you can do a video of this stage I'd be very grateful.
Enjoy!
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13253)
I love that pikachu Kensei's Hollow Mask visor, and that hollow pikachu is probably going to haunt my dreams. Curse you!!! I think "hollowchu" is an awesome idea; will you make his horns pointy-er though?
I'll make a video of pikachu fighting armored pit on that stage if you'd like. Lemme know when pit is finished and I'd be happy to X3
PS: Can you make like an all white final destination? Like completely white background and floors and such so you can't see the stage aside from the lighting?
Also, a winter-y version would be cool, no pun intended XP
I'm sad :(
I'll have to restart Soul Society from scratch.
Awww, maybe this'll cheer you up some, it's meant to be remarkbly stupid and fail-ish xD
http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/zfan122/?action=view¤t=pokemoa.mp4
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 28, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
Awww, maybe this'll cheer you up some, it's meant to be remarkbly stupid and fail-ish xD
http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/zfan122/?action=view¤t=pokemoa.mp4
i lol'd at that video...
on-topic, why dont u try it using stagebuilder blocks?
Well, I've spended some time today working on it and it's about 20% done.
I'll be out for some days. See ya'll later :)
could u post previews
Could I possibly switch bodies on someone if the head was seperate from the body (polygon wise) like say put peaches head on ZSS and vice versa? :s
It's possible, but I don't know how. Probably needs hexing.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 02, 2010, 07:44:11 PM
It's possible, but I don't know how. Probably needs hexing.
damn lol maybe you could make a zss with peache's hair. face etc? :D
try morphing....
it wont look perfect cuz they dont have the same vertices but it should do the thing...
I'm on a Hiatus. I just can't stop playing the new Pokémon.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0884/PSQSQ.png)
Like a boss
0_0 Is that what I think it is??
lol, awesome pikachu
UPDATE!!!
EPIC SHADES PIKACHU
Now Pikachu is da boss.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0216/al_101106_0107_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0781/al_101106_2346_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0624/al_101106_2346_1_bin_out.jpg)
Includes a FitPikachuMotion that gives Pikachu a new Up Taunt. Just the taunt was changed, no other changes at all.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13476)
Shades Pikachu is AWESOME. I am having to choose between pikachu hacks now, it sucks he only has 3 alternate slots. :-\
UPDATE!!!
KAMINA GLASSES PIKACHU
YOURS IS A DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
(http://b.imagehost.org/0415/al_101107_1138_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0050/al_101107_1150_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0678/al_101107_1157_bin_out.jpg)
The glasses are different from the bosschu. Thinner and sharper.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13508)
Quote from: br3compactor on November 08, 2010, 03:07:28 AM
Download Link:
:link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13508)
I lol'd at this.
Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 08, 2010, 03:18:47 AM
Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)
No.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 08, 2010, 04:39:26 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 08, 2010, 03:18:47 AM
Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)
No.
Not really your thread though is it :P
UPDATE!!!
BEST CODES FOR vBRAWL (FREEZEPROOF!)
Want Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and independent Pokémon slots? Want to have music and 3D characters in Hanenbow? Want the freezes to stop?
Here are codes you can use for an enhanced vBrawl experience. They're completely freezeproof: If you've been experiencing freezes on the Results screen once in a while or if you quit too fast, etc, this is the file for you.
(http://www.covershut.com/cd_covers/Super-Smash-Bros.-Brawl-Pal-Cd-Cover-3777.jpg)
This is also the official codeset for my
TERRA TOWER /AQUA BLUE CSS
so you might want to check my CSS out after downloading this. Link for it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8287
How to use:
- Put the files inside the .rar wherever you need to put them (If the needed location is the "codes" folder on the root of your SD card, you can just extract the .rar to the root).
Codes included:
- Allow 1 Player matches (needs to be a time match)
- Allow more than 1000 replays/snapshots
- Allow saving longer replays
- Unrestricted camera on Pause/Replay
- The latest File Patch Code by Phantom Wings
- Terra Tower/Aqua Blue CSS order code
- Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and Individual Pokémon have their own slot.
- Hanenbow is Wi-Fi waiting room (so you can put a stage there with a song)
WARNING: Don't go adding codes and still expect it to be freezeproof. Also, this codes won't make that badly made stage that always freezes stop freezing. :srs:
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13520)
Does it come with a readme to tel u where to put the files :s
Man, I'm gonna give that a try, my code files is a pretty crappy one.
@Naru
Well, I believe in most cases all you'd need would be extract the contents of the .rar to the root of your SD card. I said that in the description.
Would there be any problems if I added the normal 1 player matches code to it? I use my stuff to make machinimas and not having the timer would be epic and way easier for me.
You can change the codes to your liking.
Good then I have one thing to say to u x3
CLOCK TOWN NAO *gathers angry mob* XD
*runs*
*grabs a pitchfork and torch*
Cara, baixei seus códigos e o css, mas dai fui editar a ordem dos personagens, e quando salvei e fui testar no jogo, tava completamente diferente do que tava no css organizer, sabe se tem algo a ver com o que vc fez, ou eu que ferrei alguma coisa?
É o seguinte: O meu código para customizar a CSS modifica a ordem dos personagens, o que não é mostrado no CSS Organizer. Ou seja, vc deve fazer o seguinte:
- Vá na minha Vault e abra a imagem que mostra minha CSS.
- Abra no google uma imagem da CSS original de Brawl, completa.
Aí é o seguinte, o código da minha CSS transforma a ordem original naquela ordem da minha CSS. Ou seja, no original (o que é mostrado no CSS Organizer), os quatro primeiros são
Mario / DK / Link / Samus
Na minha CSS
Mario / DK / Link / Game&Watch
Ou seja, se vc quiser mover o Game and Watch, 4º personagem da minha CSS, vc tera que, no CSS Organizer (que usa a ordem original), mover o 4º personagem, que é a Samus.
Aí vc usa as imagens para saber qual é qual.
Espero ter explicado bem.
Complicado, mas entendi. Vou tentar. Ou não. Muito trabalho. Sei lá. X)
EDIT: Tentando agora.
EDIT2: Opa, deu certo, valeu cara!
I'm enjoying playing Brawl a little. Lately I've been doing some music hacks that I don't plan on submitting to the Vault, so that's why we've had no updates for a while.
I'm still working on 2 things: Seiya (i've stopped him because I found a certain problem and up to now I'm not sure it's fixable) and Soul Society (it's coming along nicely).
Can you turn normal bowser into gigabowser but with normal bowser's size? I mean like through vertexing and stuff?
I think it would be very hard.
Hey I watched your series it's very good.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2010, 04:15:59 PM
I think it would be very hard.
Hey I watched your series it's very good.
Wait, the metroid one <3 yeah PS: saira's in the vault btw :D she even comes with csp and such :3
I may finish it, but ugh, no motivation + procrastination = UGHHHHHH XD Only two parts left, three if you count the uninterrupted storybook part which I may or maynot do.
PS: kinda off topic and it's been done way too many times lol but just something I threw together in my spare time. :D Ironically enough, I sorta feel that if brawl was made into an action movie instead of a game it might've turned out this way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0RI35eu10
I watched it :D
It's pretty cool
Quote from: br3compactor on November 12, 2010, 03:08:05 AM
I watched it :D
It's pretty cool
=3 yeah, sometimes I just have no motivation at all to do stuff :D I'll see about finishing an episode tomorrow though :3
Bad news
I'll have to restart Soul Society from scratch.
WHAT!? why?? :oshi:
It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 15, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.
Well that isn't everything! You're already about 10% done if you have all the textures still <3
sorry just trying to make you feel better. :D
Quote from: br3compactor on November 15, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.
:af: :af: :af2::af2: :af2: :af2: :happy::happy: :af:
:af: :af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :af2:
:af: :af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:af: :af2: :af2: :af2: :happy: :af:
:af: :af2: :happy: :af2:
:af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:af: :af2: :happy: :happy:
:af: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :happy::happy: :af:
Not that it is a wonderful thing because I only had like the main 3 textures.
Well, it's just annoying to redo all the scaling/rotation/translation of all the models, but I'll do it. I might just give it a time before going at it again, because it pissed me off. xP
I'm working at another, secret one at the moment. I don't want to give it away but... All I can tell ya is that if I were to reveal what it is now, well... let's say I'd lose peace. xP
when r u gonna do clock town?
I won't start it this year.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 16, 2010, 09:00:07 PM
I won't start it this year.
aauch. that hurt...
but still, im sure ur stages will be awesome, specially waiting for soul society
I'm sure Clock Town will take a long time to be made, because I'm going for acuraccy. It might take months. That's why I plan on doing the easier hacks first and leave the toughest ones for last.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 16, 2010, 09:04:51 PM
I'm sure Clock Town will take a long time to be made, because I'm going for acuraccy. It might take months. That's why I plan on doing the easier hacks first and leave the toughest ones for last.
Well if you use Isle delfino as a base you already have your five areas and a changing platform :D
And already 4 no's, so I guess people want clocktown and bleach :)
Finally, good news!
I already remade everything I had for Soul Society. Hyeessss!
That means you might be seeing a WIP pic soon...
Also, new poll!
Please vote! Feedback is always good.
Can you do this girl on ike?
(http://static.smashboards.com/smashboards/public_html/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/luchino.jpg)
Who is her? Ignoring the fact that he'd need to be girlified, they look pretty similar.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 19, 2010, 04:42:17 PM
Who is her? Ignoring the fact that he'd need to be girlified, they look pretty similar.
Come to think of it, I'm trying to make a 'female' marth character, but I suck at vertexing boobs n hair. Think maybe you could do that for me if I gave credit? I would like it if she was DD+ (not quite E cup, just little bigger than DD) and somewhat athletic(not muscular just fit) looking, since you know she weilds a sword and all.
Also, congratzis on getting all ur soul sociaty stuff back =3
I'm so interested in other things at the moment + college works that I just stopped hacking for a while... But everything except for my Seiya vertex is going just fine.
A good week to ya all! '^^
What do you mean your Seiya vertex? From Saint Seiya?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 22, 2010, 06:30:12 AM
What do you mean your Seiya vertex? From Saint Seiya?
I'd guess so, that show was really big in Brazil.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 22, 2010, 06:30:12 AM
What do you mean your Seiya vertex? From Saint Seiya?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=11082.msg267382#msg267382
:af:
Só pra saber, tá fazendo ele em quem exatamente?
Pit...
Ah. Ok. x]
Well, not really an update but...
The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...
Hah, that's it! :laugh:
EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol
Quote from: br3compactor on November 25, 2010, 03:08:51 PM
Well, not really an update but...
The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...
Hah, that's it! :laugh:
EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol
You should change the title to something like "updated when I feel like it~"
lol
Hey....how do I vertex edit an actual stage? @_@;; I opened a stage model in 3DS and it was weird >_>
Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.
About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...
Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...
Quote from: br3compactor on November 25, 2010, 10:44:21 PM
Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.
About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...
Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...
But what about *gets shot* XD kidding :P I suggest isle delfino though if you wanna do the seperate areas. it'd be a good starting point since it'd already have all those models anddifferent battle areas.
Mainly I want to make a final destination stage that looks like master hand.
And maybe make a stage like battlefield but have it be a characters model. (like the final breastination stage xD) Any ideas?
I also can't seem to find the stage collision edditor in brawlbox? :s
Right click > Preview on Misc Data [2]
Has a blue thingy with the name COLL
not asking u to do it, but as isle delfino has already been named, i'd say castle siege, as it has 3 completely different stages...
Mkay, but how do I change a model of a character into a 2D stage? Like how someone turned final destination into final breastination?
I also kinda want to have an animated background, nothing spactacular, just shifting from day to night like in battlefield.
About my next stage... it's pretty close now! Only one building left... (oh damn I just let a clue slip!)
@Jokekid
Well, I'm not really sure how I'll make it... All I can say is that I plan on building the whole stage, probably make 3 version then, each representing a day in MM (Day 1, 2 and 3).
I was thinking on making a platform travel around like in Delphino, but It would be too much work. Think about it. It's easy to move around Delphino since the whole Delphino is a single Model. Now imagine me moving around 200 models for something like 36000 frames.
@Naru
You could import Battlefields Scenedata for having a changing lighting. To make a model stage, import the model into one modeldata and place a character animation there (you can get CHR0 animations in that character's Motionetc). Not very sure on how to do exactly because I use only stage blocks, not characters.
One building? I hope it's what I think it is...
Okay, so what model do I replace? I mean there's three parts to the stage. so I'm not sure what's up :s
Any model, preferably a model from a one-model modeldata, then replace the animation with one of the character's.
Okay, I have this problem with AIS, any time I use one of the "pre-hexed" characters from Jack-H's thread it always creates a rich text document entitled "log" whenever I try to make a DAE of the model. It does the textures and stuff just fine. But for the model it just does squat.
Also, would it be possible to port master hand's model over to a character who's big enough (probably bowser) and give it all new animations and make a psa and such?
My only other question has to do with bone renaming, if there's a transN glitch in one animation, but not the others, should I just rename the bones properly in those animations? Since the other animations work fine?
About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.
About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.
I'm so hyped with my own stage! :af:
I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done :af:
Quote from: br3compactor on November 29, 2010, 03:11:12 AM
About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.
About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.
I'm so hyped with my own stage! :af:
I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done :af:
@_@; popo and nanna? Had no idea that was done already X+X
I kinda want to make a solo master hand and solo crazy hand that includes animations and psa though. So any ideas on how to port one of them over to another character?
Oh and I could just use their animations for like their wait and stuff that they already have right?
Also, any idea on my other question about ais? I really want to use the shieldless, strapless link to make my persona hack. (I might use master hand though for my machinima :D )
here's the popo and nana Master hand and crazy hand thread, if you want to help out Naru, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12279.msg187257#msg1872
and the master hand on Red Alloy PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4216
?????? @ 80%!
Yes :af:
I hope you all like it.
EDIT: Maybe I should have said HYESS :falcon:
Quote from: br3compactor on November 30, 2010, 02:57:54 AM
Yes :af:
I hope you all like it.
EDIT: Maybe I should have said HYESS :falcon:
ITS MY FAVORITE BIG BLUE STAGE FROM MELE??? :af2:
But... Big Blue is in Brawl!...
95%!
Quote from: br3compactor on December 01, 2010, 02:56:56 AM
But... Big Blue is in Brawl!...
95%!
Hmmm what was the other F Zero stage? :s I think I remember one besides big blue...
Mute City? D:
:falcon:
sry but mute city kinda s*cked... maybe another falcon destination?
wasnt falcon destination the first stage hack ever?
Quote from: jokekid on December 01, 2010, 11:06:56 AM
sry but mute city kinda s*cked...
Good thing I'm not the only one :D
It's finished!
I'll probably upload it in two days. I don't have any time left today and tomorrow I'll do some minor changes and maybe add SSS stuff/brstm's to it.
Also I have a test. lol
Alright. I'm currently uploading it. I have one last hint for those who might want to know before the submission.
はるかに長い上に保持することはできません - しかし、私は手放すことはありません。
私はそれが一方通行のトラックを知っている - これが続くだろうどのくらい今すぐ教えてください 。
私はこのように考えるつもりは - また、私は他人にはカウントされません。
私の目を閉じて、それが燃えを感じる - 今、私は私がやらなきゃものを参照して。
心を開いて、それがすべての権利ってことです。
It's very sloppy written but meh.
Your new Perfect Chaos stage is fantastic! It truely is "perfect" :D Personally I really think you should continue making stages. Yours are some of my favourites (rivalling Mewtwo2k imo).
Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks, that means a lot for me ;D
Awesome hacks. Although you should try seeing if the Terra Tower CSS works in Classic mode and such
It's not very good on any modes aside multiplayer.
Well, I guess it's time to post it here...
UPDATE!
PERFECT CHAOS
My masterpiece.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0952/al_101202_2305_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0994/al_101202_2302_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0307/al_101202_2304_bin_out.jpg)
Well, I've been working on this, and it has been kept in surprise for all way long.
But if you're a Sonic fan, you should know this day would eventually come.
I made it as accurate as I could (but shortened the track so you could clearly see Perfect Chaos).
The download includes:
- The stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- A .rel for Green Hill Zone
- some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14200)
Is it animated?
Everything except for Perfect Chaos itself is animated.
Though his base spins like in the game. You should try it out to see.
It looks very cool.
too bad I never liked Sonic.
But technically, it's awesome!
Epic looking new stage. I'm going to go try it out in a bit :)
That is BADASS, but I think the fact that Chaos isn't animated takes away from it A LOT.
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on December 04, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
That is BADASS, but I think the fact that Chaos isn't animated takes away from it A LOT.
I agree. If it just moved a little I would be happy. :-\
I'm sorry having done Perfect Chaos before finishing this one
(http://b.imagehost.org/0270/deleteme3.png)
Not that you're complaining, anyway ^^
I had to restart once and almost twice, but now everything is just fine. It might see the light of day soon (even though a lot is still missing).
OMG! Somebody tell me how that is possible! xD
This is epic =3 even if chaos isn't animated at the moment, you could always come back to it later and add those in at your leasure. (For example a SIMPLE animation of the water moving and his tenticals going up and down would be enough for me)
I have an idea if you're in the mood for sonic stages, you know the area where shadow fights the "biohazard" in SA2? if not here's a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62qmfkZ_Ng&feature=relatedThe stage would be the view from the front right when the battle is starting (where the game is still typing biohazard on the screen) and it would be about twice as big as final destination with a 3D background on a 2D stage. You could even give the biohazard some animations of him attacking every once in a while. The attacks wouldn't do damage of course, unless you used the metroid stage(forget what it's called) as a base.
PS:
I am definately downloading this!
*looks around*
(http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/170/1/4/Megaman_retro_3D_by_cezkid.gif)
awesome works "brodar"
Tested some of them and they're really cool!
Btw, nice to see another brazilian around doing some good mods!
keep it up!
Thank you! It's always good to see more brazilians around. ^^
Poll closed.
Question: Which kind of hacks that I do you like the most?
Texture/Vertex Hacks: 24 (48%)
Stage Hacks: 16 (32%)
PSA/Animation: 8 (16%)
Other (CSS/SSS, Final Smash, other): 2 (4%)
BRSTM (audio): 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 50
Next poll added.
So uh... make Clock Town.
Make an awesome revamp of Hollow Ichigo!!!!
I'll take note of that, Mr. Hollow ^^
lol "something else thats NOT clocktown" xD
Sorry that made me laugh :P
You could do Trunks over link, sadly I don't think DBZ gets enough brawl hack love :P
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D
Quote from: Quanno on December 09, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D
Vaati would look good over kirby :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 09, 2010, 05:51:45 PM
Quote from: Quanno on December 09, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D
Vaati would look good over kirby :P
Vaati's been made already oever Toon Link. Check Cal's Vault.
Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 09, 2010, 05:51:45 PM
Quote from: Quanno on December 09, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D
Vaati would look good over kirby :P
Vaati's been made already oever Toon Link. Check Cal's Vault.
I meant the giant eye-bat thing he turns into though >_> or was that someone else? (And don't say O2 from kirby cause I know about him *sideglance*)
CLOCK TOWN ! xD
Now seriously, I really don't know... A Juno vertex from Jet Force Gemini ?
More done, but still a lot left.
(http://d.imagehost.org/0342/deleteme3.png)
Oooo I know, it's somewheres from okami =3
haha... you were kidding, right?
... God, I hope you do ;D
thats gonna be soul society?
666 posts, Mr. Joke x]
Yes, that'll be it.
Will this be another flat stage, or will it have something to make it stand out?
Yes, it's as standard as you would think.
You won't be seeing many weird stages coming from me since I play vBrawl for tourneys.
But the original stages won't be like that.
Yo!
12/12? Revamp Sunday it is!
Come and take a look!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17469.msg303796#msg303796
EDIT:
A small teaser...
(http://d.imagehost.org/0360/deleteme3.png)
Perfect Chaos is now animated? Awesome, definitely downloading now. And with water, something to make it stand out!
REVAMP SUNDAY UPDATES!
PERFECT CHAOS v2
My masterpiece, upgraded! This is all thanks to feedback given. Thank you all! And an specific thanks to Razanak7 and Mewtwo2000! You guys rock!
(http://d.imagehost.org/0224/al_101211_2348_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0831/al_101212_1439_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0100/al_101212_1440_bin_out.jpg)
Changelist:
- Completely animated Perfect Chaos! Credit to Razanak7!
- Mewtwo2000's shadow system added!
- Now with the option of Swimmable water or the old Intangible water!
- New, more realistic texture on the street.
HOW TO USE SWIMMABLE/INTANGIBLE WATER:
The stage is compatible with both Final Destination and Jungle Japes. If you put it over FD or use an FD based .rel, you'll have intangible water. If you put it over Jungle Japes or use an JJ based .rel, you'll have swimmable water. The download includes FD and JJ modules to port it to Green Hill Zone with swimmable or intangible water.
The download includes:
- The stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- Modules for Green Hill Zone
- Some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.
RAINY PERFECT CHAOS v2
Rainy verison of my masterpiece revamp! This is all thanks to feedback given. Thank you all! And an specific thanks to Razanak7 and Mewtwo2000! You guys rock!
(http://d.imagehost.org/0133/al_101211_2349_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0582/al_101212_1437_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0648/al_101212_1438_bin_out.jpg)
Changelist:
- Rain :srs:
- Completely animated Perfect Chaos! Credit to Razanak7!
- Mewtwo2000's shadow system added!
- Now with the option of Swimmable water or the old Intangible water!
- New, more realistic texture on the street.
HOW TO USE SWIMMABLE/INTANGIBLE WATER:
The stage is compatible with both Final Destination and Jungle Japes. If you put it over FD or use an FD based .rel, you'll have intangible water. If you put it over Jungle Japes or use an JJ based .rel, you'll have swimmable water. The download includes FD and JJ modules to port it to Green Hill Zone with swimmable or intangible water.
The download includes:
- The rainy stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- Modules for Green Hill Zone
- Some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.
SWORDPLAY ARENA v3
(http://b.imagehost.org/0560/al_101212_1408_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0115/al_101212_1409_bin_out.jpg)
(http://i.imagehost.org/0339/al_100824_0451_1_bin_out.jpg)
Now the water moves, and the blimp is fixed and now shows up correctly looking!
ELDIN SMASHVILLE
(http://d.imagehost.org/0732/al_101211_2355_1_bin_out.jpg)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0752/al_101211_2355_bin_out.jpg)
(http://b.imagehost.org/0452/al_101211_2357_bin_out.jpg)
Originally by Flamegoop, this stage had it's Scenedata edited by me, it's now much more fitting, lighting and fog wise. It means no more blue fog coming out of nowhere.
Get 'em all in my vault, click my signature!
Link for Revamp Sunday!: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17469.msg303796#msg303796
Excellent, a Perfect Chaos stage that actually looks worth its salt. I will definitely be trying this out when I get the chance.
One more teaser:
(http://b.imagehost.org/0047/deleteme3.png)
Quote from: br3compactor on December 13, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
One more teaser:
(http://b.imagehost.org/0047/deleteme3.png)
I'm guesing someone from bleach/naruto >->
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 13, 2010, 04:13:37 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on December 13, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
One more teaser:
(http://b.imagehost.org/0047/deleteme3.png)
I'm guesing someone from bleach/naruto >->
Bleach ^^
That looks awesome. I never expected her to be on sheik though...
why not on sheik? has almost the same hair, both have their mouth covered... its a perfect fit i think...
Quote from: br3compactor on December 13, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
One more teaser:
(http://b.imagehost.org/0047/deleteme3.png)
So many of her already, and finally a good one. Someone needs to do Grimjow, but now that I am finally learning how to vertex, maybe I could make him...
I'm scaredI have one complaint about rainy perfect chaos,
(don't shoot me!) Sometimes when the camera is zoomed out a bit, like if someone is knocked off stage, you can clearly see where the rain stops. Could you change that so that during gameplay you never see it? The stage is really great though, and crazy fun to play on. It is interesting to see how people deal with the water, especially when edge-guarding.(http://animeasylum.3.forumer.com/html/emoticons/animeasylum/kakashi.gif)
What he said is at the top of the quote.
Ahh, didn't expect to see it in the quote.
Harribel looks good so far :)
I tried to do her a while ago and just couldn't do the hair. I hope you have better luck than I did.
Just wait until somebody descovers how the stage offensive collisions work (like the lava on the metroid stage) this stage could be even MORE epic =3
im not a perv, thats the first thing i'll say, but she needs HUGE boobs...
Do you think you could do a Tsunade Vertex? IDK over who, as long as it's someone who can be psa'ed good.
I'm not much interested... but ZSS would be a good option.
Quote from: br3compactor on December 14, 2010, 11:25:02 PM
I'm not much interested... but ZSS would be a good option.
yeah, but port her over to someone who has a more viable psa limit =3
Something from Pokemon!
im rly looking forward to ur halibel!
just one thing, could u make a fitting zelda hack?
like a fan-made halibel transformation...
Maybe...
EDIT: Dammit. My Photoshop died on me because of computer virus. Hacking will be extremely slowed down for a while because of that.
plz tell me u made progress on halibel before this happened to u!!!!!
Does this answer your question?
(http://d.imagehost.org/0376/al_101222_1225_bin_out.jpg)
There's quite some awesomeness there.
looks pretty good, she needs baggy pants...
and sry for repeating myself, but she also needs more boobs...
(http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1435/halibelhl1.jpg)
Actually, the baggy pants is all that's left to do. About the boobs, you see... Sheik doesn't have many vertices on chest, because Sheik is almost flat. It's kinda tough making realistic boobs with this few vertices... I'm pretty satisfied on how realistic and... round... and... awesome... they look now... but I might give it a try on making them bigger.
Quote from: br3compactor on December 23, 2010, 04:33:12 PM
I'm pretty satisfied on how realistic and... round... and... awesome... they look now...
lol you sounded so enthusiastic about saying that XD
Just imagine Tsunade? @_@ I mean other than ZSS (and hopefully porting ZSS over to someone more PSA-able) you'd have a hella time making THAT rack canonly loyal lol
release soon?
(halibel)
Yeah... probably.
I'm working on something else to release along but I'm lazy to finish it because of how troublesome it is. But expect it soon.
Quote from: br3compactor on December 23, 2010, 05:01:36 PM
Yeah... probably.
I'm working on something else to release along but I'm lazy to finish it because of how troublesome it is. But expect it soon.
I have a quick vertex requestie for pikachu if it's possible for my fire-chu hack. Do you think you could make his fur on his back and tail look spiky/fuzzy?(I mean like you made that other pikachu characters hair, um...spiky?) not really needed, but it might add that extra touch you know?
Nice new stage! I just imagined how fun it'll be. Downloading...
I think her boobs look fine already. Look about the right size. And it's not like I really care/notice boob size in a videogame. In anime though... There's a reason everyone loves Rangiku.
I'm excited for the release. I really wish [adult swim] would finish showing the filler arc and get back to Hueco Mundo already!
if u release her, i might try the boobs stuff myself... ^^
i just want her to kick ichigo's butt already...
Sorry for, instead of releasing a Bleach hack (it's winning the poll after all), releasing a original hack (that's almost the last)! But the thing is, I'm working on 4 Bleach hacks right now, one is Soul Society and one is Halibel. I guess I can be forgiven.
I've updated the OP with new hacks, now released. A Merry Christmas to everyone, I'll be leaving for some days.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 24, 2010, 09:02:58 AM
I think her boobs look fine already. Look about the right size. And it's not like I really care/notice boob size in a videogame. In anime though... There's a reason everyone loves Rangiku.
I'm excited for the release. I really wish [adult swim] would finish showing the filler arc and get back to Hueco Mundo already!
There's this new invention, it's called online streaming ^+6
9001 DOWNLOADS!
(http://dragonballzuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/vegeta-9000.png)
9002*
Congrats Br3!
You're almost at the 10,000s ;)
(http://d.imagehost.org/0308/deleteme3.png)
:af: :happy:
Uhm... I'm sure I know her...
edit: Another Code! Ashley! :yay:
Are you going to be using brawl's trophy textures for ashley?
Looks cool so far can't wait to see it finished :D
I'll base it on pictures.
Anyway, I might restart the vertex on Ashley. Pik's model is glitched up and is currently not vertexable.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 05, 2011, 12:47:45 AM
I'll base it on pictures.
Anyway, I might restart the vertex on Ashley. Pik's model is glitched up and is currently not vertexable.
Couldn't you just hex the parts of the vertex that work onto a diffrent marth model?
last i knew when I was playing around with his model the body works fine but the hair and face is glitchy.
hey, you have some cool stuff here, i'll keep watching it
Well, I was planning on doing something like that... but I can't hex for my life.
@LOH Thanks! ;D :kdance:
I could do it for you if you wanted...
Just the body right?
Edit
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/2d20a20fde_0.97MB
it's just the body and legs hexed.
Hope this helps.
Whoa, good. I'll see If it works now.
EDIT: It worked. I can export stuff again. Now I need to talk to some people for other help... I think we might be close to get Ashley.
...who's Ashley?
@Br3compactor
What other help do you need?
@Enigmatic
Ashely is the main protagonist of the ds game trace memory (or another code in England)
There are pointy stuff in the first polygon, that I try to vertex out but it just gets bigger and bigger every patch I do. I'll ask MeleeMaster because he helped me with a similar trouble before, but this time it's much less troublesome than last time.
Also I need to ask Pik which polygons exactly he did vertex so I don't have to go look at them all. Maybe it was only the face and the hair (aside from the ones you inserted), but I'm not really sure...
Also, later, I might ask for Mewtwo2000 for help with cloning the face polygons to the other faces, I'll do that then vertex the expressions since this seems the easier path.
Early pic of a WIP:
(http://a.imagehost.org/0494/al_110108_2312_bin_out.jpg)
BEWBIEZ!!!!!11!!11!!1!!11!!!!
I'm just putting this here since they're cannot be one-word posts.
Is it possible for you to post that Perfect Chaos stage without the music included? It makes the file size rather large...
No, sorry.
It's KINDA large, I dunno your connection speed but it shouldn't take too long... My speed itself is pretty lame, atucally
300kbps internet, download rate = 30kbps (max).
if i was to vertex your james bond and joanna dark, could we release it as a collab? :>.>:
Well we could do it, but what exactly do you plan on vertexing? I can't see how to improve JD, but Bond could be improved a bit, even texture-wise.
Tell me your plans, I might improve the texturing for your vertex.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 03:29:17 AM
Well we could do it, but what exactly do you plan on vertexing? I can't see how to improve JD, but Bond could be improved a bit, even texture-wise.
Tell me your plans, I might improve the texturing for your vertex.
for bond make the tuxedo not solid black and id vertex the body to be more tuxedo-shaped.
asked for joanna dark, if i ripped textures from Perfect Dark (Xbox Live Arcade Version) then apply those to ZSS, and vertex her hair and body.
I agree. The thing is, about ZSS, her textures are mostly symmetric, but IIRC JD's textures from XBLA are not.
Could you help me port ZSS over to someone <_< preferibly peach...
I can't...
I'm not a porter :(
Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 05:48:17 PM
I can't...
I'm not a porter :(
Find me someone wo is X_X
I've tried everything T-T
I THINK I can get ZSS to work on peach. but I'll have to try over from the begining.
You could go on the request thread... but you can also search for imports and see who did them.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 02:04:03 PM
I agree. The thing is, about ZSS, her textures are mostly symmetric, but IIRC JD's textures from XBLA are not.
i know thats what really sucks, so i'd end up just using the more blue side of the texture. high quality textures would look nice.
Yeah sure. I'll be working on Bond's texturing when my exams are gone for good.
I'll have exams every week until the end of the month.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 06:28:16 PM
Yeah sure. I'll be working on Bond's texturing when my exams are gone for good.
I'll have exams every week until the end of the month.
Ne, do you think you could do the OTHER ashly too (From wario ware) lol that way we could do Ashly VS Ashly XD
lol
Not from me :P :kdance:
Now about Ashley Mizuki...
I need someone to hex in some vertex stuff to the Ashley current model.
Ninka or anyone else to help me?
No one? :(
Please?
(http://porquenao.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/gato_shrek.jpg)
what do you need hexed?
I'll gladly help sorry i didn't notice you needed help sooner...
This model is the current progress, with the help I needed by MeleeMaster already done.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jg5y1p2ey3kcev2
What I need: I wanted to give it BY's Sasuke's sword
(I'll vertex it into a giant stylus) :af:
Then give it Pik's face vertex. Then backup this version with only the sword and the face and hex in the hair.
I wanted to see if I'll keep Pik's hair or re-do it from scratch.
Making it more clear: I want to have a model with sword, face and hair, and one model with sword and face.
Who's the scythe for?
What are you talking about? :P
Alrighty I finished hexing it for you
both models are there with and without piks' hair.
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/76ee2c804c_0.84MB
I'll work on it now. Thanks Ninka. :)
Changin' topic a bit...
@Everyone, how is she lookin'?
(http://c.imagehost.org/0557/al_110113_2321_bin_out.jpg)
(http://a.imagehost.org/0404/al_110113_2324_bin_out.jpg)
It'd help if I knew who it was, but if it's who I think it is, it needs bigger bewbies XD
Yeah kinda like... 2x
Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 03:59:41 AM
Yeah kinda like... 2x
XD
It's that one chick from bleach ever1's making a big fuss about rite? :l *sorry, is not a bleach follower X_X*
I noticed ur avy, it's from that new pixar movie about Repunzel or whatever ain't it? XD
Omg, Clock Town?? Nice! I can't wait for that.
How did you extract models and whatnot from it if it's an N64 game?
Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 04:25:48 AM
Omg, Clock Town?? Nice! I can't wait for that.
How did you extract models and whatnot from it if it's an N64 game?
:srs: clocktown isn't happening any time this CENTURY :srs: unlless our evil dictator has a change of heart XD
@specter:
u can rip the models with an emulator, only have no idea if u can use that for brawl...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 14, 2011, 04:12:46 AM
XD
It's that one chick from bleach ever1's making a big fuss about rite? :l *sorry, is not a bleach follower X_X*
I noticed ur avy, it's from that new pixar movie about Repunzel or whatever ain't it? XD
Yeah xD
I really liked this movie. I actually like all Pixar movies I've watched.
About Clock Town... It's not that distant in the horizon like it was before, but you'll surely wait a lot for it. I'll build it with the block method (like I build Perfect Chaos), so it's gonna take a while... And I have some complex stages to do before so it's gonna take a while.
EDIT: I have Soul Society ready, but what keeps me from releasing it is that I have no pics from the soul society from the point of view of the ceiling of the corridors. I also can't screen cap because I use WMP, and I couldn't find any good quality vids on youtube.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
EDIT: I have Soul Society ready, but what keeps me from releasing it is that I have no pics from the soul society from the point of view of the ceiling of the corridors. I also can't screen cap because I use WMP, and I couldn't find any good quality vids on youtube.
You can't just do a print-screen of WMP? Anyway, I can screen-cap for you if you want and get pictures. I've made SSPs before and stuff so I could take just regular screens of the stage for you if you want, but I'd just need you to direct me on what kind of pictures you want of the stage like on certain angles, if you want fighters in it, etc.
No, what I mean is that I have no reference pics of how the Soul Society looks like when seen from the corridors' ceilings, so I can make it.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 07:30:21 PM
No, what I mean is that I have no reference pics of how the Soul Society looks like when seen from the corridors' ceilings, so I can make it.
Oh sorry I thought you were needing to post preview images for your hack.
I'm sorry for the lack of previews. I'm currently with a stage (Soul Society) at 99%, and I'm working on both a Bleach hack and a Sonic hack.
As requested in the poll :)
But I'm in tests. =/
Quote from: br3compactor on January 17, 2011, 11:19:28 PM
I'm sorry for the lack of previews. I'm currently with a stage (Soul Society) at 99%, and I'm working on both a Bleach hack and a Sonic hack.
As requested in the poll :)
But I'm in tests. =/
Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...
Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 18, 2011, 12:29:09 AM
Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?
It's not Shadow. I SWEAR.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 17, 2011, 11:29:06 PM
Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...
@Shadowsnake
(http://a.imagehost.org/0079/br3aizen.png)
Quote from: br3compactor on January 18, 2011, 01:49:50 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 18, 2011, 12:29:09 AM
Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?
It's not Shadow. I SWEAR.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 17, 2011, 11:29:06 PM
Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...
@Shadowsnake
(http://a.imagehost.org/0079/br3aizen.png)
Maybe Blaze the cat over fox? she's fairly easy and considering everyone else besides the fat frog fishing dumbass from SADX has been done XD
Quote from: br3compactor on January 18, 2011, 01:58:32 AM
I already know what I want to do :)
TELL MEEHHHHH *is being nosey* XD
r)
EDIT: >10000 Downloads :af: :happy:
EDIT2: OP Modified.
Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^
And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 20, 2011, 02:40:36 AM
Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^
And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>
;D :kdance:
Quote from: br3compactor on January 20, 2011, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 20, 2011, 02:40:36 AM
Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^
And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>
;D :kdance:
*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD
BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*
EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s
i didnt see that yammy coming back when u released him xD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 20, 2011, 04:02:04 PM
*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD
BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*
EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s
10.000. ;D
Inoue is the girl from Bleach I posted a while ago.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 20, 2011, 04:37:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 20, 2011, 04:02:04 PM
*checks profile* 1,000 downloads for me too @_@ :kdance:
Hehehe I'll expect more downloads once a certain somebody finishes their krystal hack xD
BTW: I see you're working your way on yu list quite quickly, which means clocktown = sometime this year XD *pictures clocktown getting 1,000 dl's per day :P*
EDIT: Also, by Inui do you mean from Prince of Tennis or someone else? :s
10.000. ;D
Inoue is the girl from Bleach I posted a while ago.
10,000 >_> that's kinda easy since you have like fifty hacks in your BV XD
Ah okay lol I thought you meant Inui from prince of Tennis XP
I think I'll be making my first stage today :D though I may need to work on it quite a bit XP
68 Hacks lol
That's great, can't wait to see your stage.
how is that movie from pixar called again?
the one from ur avi...
It's called "Tangled" in the USA
These bleach stages are great! Please make/release some more!
EBT
Expect a release soon :af:
How's everyone? I feel happy for some reason.
Inoue Orihime!!!! Awesome!!
Quote from: br3compactor on January 22, 2011, 03:31:14 PM
Expect a release soon :af:
How's everyone? I feel happy for some reason.
4 more hacks until clocktown ^+^
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.
I love your work.
All top notch.
Named my AC town after you.
Not really.
I deleted it.
Anyway hows clock town?
I bet its going to be great.
Dont drown.
Quote from: Stuff3 on January 24, 2011, 07:33:13 AM
I love your work.
All top notch.
Named my AC town after you.
Not really.
I deleted it.
Anyway hows clock town?
I bet its going to be great.
Dont drown.
|
|
V
Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
About Clock Town... It's not that distant in the horizon like it was before, but you'll surely wait a lot for it. I'll build it with the block method (like I build Perfect Chaos), so it's gonna take a while... And I have some complex stages to do before so it's gonna take a while.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.
All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?
Quote from: br3compactor on January 25, 2011, 03:32:01 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.
All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?
^ lol seriously...just...totally lol xD
u mean merging vertexes?
like for example give cloud ike's sword?
^ Yeah, that kind of stuff.
Alright, I think it's time to stop the poll.
Poll: What should I do next?
Something from Bleach - 25 votes (31.3%)
Something from Pokémon - 18 votes (22.5%)
Something from Sonic - 15 votes (18.8%)
Something Original - 11 votes (13.8%)
Something from the Chrono series - 10 votes (12.5%)
Something else that is NOT Clock Town (leave a comment) - 1 vote (1.3%)
I'll be posting something new soon.
using dasdonkey box 1 is very fkn simple to merge vertexes ^^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I decided to reveal my Sonic hacks for the future... yeah, partially as you can see.
But they'll be released probably next week at max (except for the stage, that I didn't even start).
As for Bleach hacks, they won the poll. You can expect about 5 hacks coming.
I decided not to do any pokemon hacks. I was gonna do a stage, but I'm not motivated and some things didn't turn as expected so I scraped that. I have two original stages I plan on releasing after Soul Society, and about the Chrono series I plan on releasing some. Four, if I'm lucky enough.
Well, someone voted for somethin' that is not Clock Town but didn't post anything...
Anyway, new poll.
5 stars :happy:
4 stars :af2:
3 stars :>.>:
2 stars :srs:
1 star :notimp:
0 stars :>.>palm:
This is how it should be.
5 stars.
Oh sure, come up with more reasons to put off clocktown *facepalm*
lol....kidding...
Mostly :srs:
XD
Can't wait to see City escape though :D I think the "GUN" truck should be incorperated somehow :D you know at the end of the stage?
Quote from: br3compactor on January 25, 2011, 03:32:01 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.
All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yxTWZx6YkThis video tutorial has everything you need to hex vertexs hope it helps.
(This is the easiest way btw)
(The stuff needed for hexing is in the description.)
I never see this video O.o
I think I'll give it a go soon. Anyway, it's good to have the video here in the thread anytime I need it.
Thanks Ninka :kdance:
WOW, seiya from Saint seiya?
that'd be epic!!!!
Brazilian rules ;)
With crap on the vault like bad recolors 0, and Mewtwo2000's future Fountain of Dreams being 5, I rated 3 stars. :>.>:
You have stuff like Perfect Chaos that is 5 stars, but you also have stuff like Sokyoku Hill that are unfortunately plain. You recent stuff however is significantly better than you're earlier works though. I look forward to your next hacks. If they are even higher quality than stuff like PC, then you have your rating bumped up to five stars instantly. Until then you've got yourself a challenge. ;)
Edit: I is n expert kitteh nao. ^.^
Thanks for the feedback! :D :kdance:
Keep it comin' everyone!
EDIT: Workin' on Seiya now.
My guess is that it's pretty close.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 28, 2011, 03:53:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback! :D :kdance:
Keep it comin' everyone!
EDIT: Workin' on Seiya now.
My guess is that it's pretty close.
Here's the feed, not gimmeit back :P
Also you should do shadow, it would be awesomesausce :D
On second thought, don't >_> lol
Ok, here's a good Shadow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 28, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Ok, here's a good Shadow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
^ lol that is so win, wait....what if you did that as the next hack?
lol
Currently texturing Seiya.
Yesterday I vertexed expressions on Ashley.
no seriously lol it'd be like "ultimate shadow version 1~" and it be like an actual shadow instead of Shadow the hedgehog, imagine how many shadow fetishes would be so pissed off XD
GRAH This sucks, I'm having trouble getting ZSS's model to work on anyone else T-T
BLEGH I'll try wolf since he has a trans N index of 8 X_X
As for why I want ZSS to have bigger psa size, take a look at BB's vault :D
Uffffffff *cleans sweat*
I've been working on Seiya all day long and I think it's pretty close to release. I'll probably be away until monday but maybe by then or maybe later in the week I might finally release him.
Updated the OP with progress on him.
Also, good news. I have an epic hack to release when any of my hacks reach 1000 downloads. Until then, I'll be using it myself. >D
If you want it, help me get there!
Quote from: br3compactor on January 29, 2011, 12:12:41 AM
Also, good news. I have an epic hack to release when any of my hacks reach 1000 downloads. Until then, I'll be using it myself. >D
If you want it, help me get there!
Nice strategy. You have three hacks that are pretty close to that mark.
I'm currently at an anime event. Typing this on a notebook with 3G connection.
Since I'm here today, I won't be hacking or updating xD
I was here yesterday too so only monday, as I said.
(I was on a local Smash Brawl tournament yesterday and was #2 :P
Lost on the final.)
It's very fun xD
Full of gamers and cosplayers :af:
Action Figures and stuff :af:
lol you mean posable dolls? With epic wrist shooting action that doesn't actually work? XD
I like b3compactor. He makes awesome hacks and doesn't afraid of anything.
:af2:
However, he has left something out. (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63024/1246131-full_hollow_ichigo_2_super.jpg)
im in love with hollow ichigo...
even if he doesnt talk...
it would be a dificult relationship, specially cuz im not gay...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 28, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Ok, here's a good Shadow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol
@Hollow you mean this?
Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster
That's really cool.
@Apprentice Of Death
And what about this?
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SG80vKz8--I/S_rgyyBIvhI/AAAAAAAAAE4/LA_ReFSDz6s/s1600/%C2%B1%C2%A9%C2%B7%C3%A7%C2%BD%C3%98%C3%86%C3%8120100523202704.jpg)
no, i mean the real one (second pic)
Well, I have 3 hacks pretty close to release but I'm not very well :(
I've gone to the hospital this dawn, so I might get better pretty fast (I hope).
See ya'll soon :)
Hospital? You're that sick?
Anyway, get better soon!
hospital or just urgency?
i dont know if u get what i mean, cuz i dont know how hospitals work wherever u are from so... XD
Quote from: br3compactor on January 31, 2011, 01:50:28 AM
@Hollow you mean this?
Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster
That's really cool.
@Apprentice Of Death
And what about this?
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SG80vKz8--I/S_rgyyBIvhI/AAAAAAAAAE4/LA_ReFSDz6s/s1600/%C2%B1%C2%A9%C2%B7%C3%A7%C2%BD%C3%98%C3%86%C3%8120100523202704.jpg)
I meant on Ike or Marth.
Also, what kind of sick? Fever sick or like hemorrhaging sick?
Kinda like mid-way.
That's an interesting Pikachu hack that I would definitely get.
By hospital did you mean like your normal doctor or like actual emergency room? Feel better Brazilian kitteh.
Quote from: Hollow on February 04, 2011, 01:02:59 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 31, 2011, 01:50:28 AM
@Hollow you mean this?
Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster
That's really cool.
@Apprentice Of Death
And what about this?
(http://b.imagehost.org/0534/VLI.png)
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SG80vKz8--I/S_rgyyBIvhI/AAAAAAAAAE4/LA_ReFSDz6s/s1600/%C2%B1%C2%A9%C2%B7%C3%A7%C2%BD%C3%98%C3%86%C3%8120100523202704.jpg)
I meant on Ike or Marth.
Also, what kind of sick? Fever sick or like hemorrhaging sick?
I really like how you chose pikachu for that hack. When so many characters would be a closer fit. But pikachu. Pikachu is brilliant.
Funny.
just to think about how old that preview is already... xD
u need motivation?
how about any of aizen's forms?
or ulquiorra, he would be soooo awesome, specially if its the released form ...
or make yammy's release (not the first one though...) over giga bowser... that would be interesting.
yeah, i think we need something over giga bowser, sumthing awesome.
u could make history, just like dr panda did with his mrs GW vertex...
Mrs GW is MeleeMaster500's xD
Anyway, even though I was getting better, I wasn't feeling motivated to work on any of my hacks. You can see in the OP that I have a lot of hacks pretty close to release, and yet, none is finished.
About my sickness, I'm a lot better now, not 100% yet but pretty well already :)
EDIT: Took note of your suggestions ;)
thanks ^^
i rly thought it was drpanda, but now u say it, yh it was meleemaster...
OMG!!!, that demon pikachu looks awesome, do you think you can use the head later for a baron of hell or cyber demon?(DOOM)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2yls76v.png)
Playin' P:M motivated me a lil' bit. :af:
^Dragon Quest? Never played it, but I think I remember seeing someone like that on one of the covers before.
LONG DUE UPDATES!
SNAKE'S BUILDING
Snake's Building!
(http://g.imagehost.org/0285/al_110108_2121_bin_out.jpg)
(http://j.imagehost.org/0540/al_110108_2121_1_bin_out.jpg)
GAMEPLAY STYLE HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_KasGl7clMThis was created based on a semi-popuplar smash mini-game (see-video). But before, you'd have to use stage builder, and be limited by it's size. Now this stage is just what that game was before but with much more vertical area (about 25 floors of the building) and much better looking.
U start at the top of the building, and then you can drop through the glass and start fighting. Fall in the street and you're dead. The only way of surviving is hitting yourself with the C4 or holding the grenade until it explodes, so you can use the Cypher again. And doing that while trying to kill the opponents while they do the same.
This is a great way of training C4 recovery, and having fun with your friends!
INOUE ORIHIME
Kurosaki-kun!
(http://www.image-share.com/upload/477/18.jpg)
(http://www.image-share.com/upload/477/19.jpg)
(http://www.image-share.com/upload/477/20.jpg)
Yet another Bleach character to reach Brawl!
Has those boobies :af:
PAPER MARIO 64 FOOD (HQ)
My version of Paper Mario 64 food.
I made this months ago but kept it for me. Only decided to upload it because someone did their version too.
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7629/al1101242139binout.jpg)
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7408/al1101242145binout.jpg)
(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3010/al1101242146binout.jpg)
This has my favourite foods from Paper Mario 64. Peach's Final Smash summons Wacka Bumps!
I compared mine to the other one already uploaded and this looks much better probably due to both better quality source and method of making the images.
BRAWL STYLE SHINY CHARIZARD
What else is more fittin' for the red team slot?
(http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4204/al1102090151binout.jpg)
(http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6738/al1102090149binout.jpg)
(http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2827/al1102090157binout.jpg)
All the detail from the original Brawl texture was kept.
Get them all here: :link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All)
Hahah, I'm loving that Snake's Building. Looks fun to play on. :)
Good job as usual, I see.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 10, 2011, 12:48:15 AM
^Dragon Quest? Never played it, but I think I remember seeing someone like that on one of the covers before.
That character model is Serge from Chrono Cross and old ps1 game and a sequal to Chrono Trigger.
That being said I would love to see him made.
You should finish some other projects first though :P
Yeah, but you might have noticed I finally released the Sonic hacks I was planning, and also a couple hacks I wanted to do. I'm currently working on finishing Soul Society (not much left) and then I'll go on to work on Seiya, who is pretty close as well.
How long have you seriously been working on Soul Society?
Months. Actually, the thing is that I had to restart the thing twice, and after I "finished" it, I'm adding details to the background so it looks better. I'd say it's pretty good now, and you MAY expect a release very soon.
*looks at Fire Sonic*
*watches that godly epic clip from the flash series*
You...are GOD :P
Now I can make a psa from one of your hacks :af2:
At least fixing the shoulder rotations on anim swaps with sonic is way easier thanks to the dragable rotation lol
POLL CLOSED!
How would you rank my stuff?
5 stars Happy Face - 8 (20%)
4 stars Awesome Face - 18 (45%)
3 stars not impressed - 8 (20%)
2 stars I see what you did there ... - 1 (2.5%)
1 star Im srs here - 1 (2.5%)
0 stars Facepalm - 4 (10%)
@Naru
I'd be glad to see a PSA :D
Quote from: br3compactor on February 12, 2011, 05:23:12 PM
POLL CLOSED!
How would you rank my stuff?
5 stars Happy Face - 8 (20%)
4 stars Awesome Face - 18 (45%)
3 stars not impressed - 8 (20%)
2 stars I see what you did there ... - 1 (2.5%)
1 star Im srs here - 1 (2.5%)
0 stars Facepalm - 4 (10%)
@Naru
I'd be glad to see a PSA :D
so overall you are :af: lol.
also like the Ford GT, reminds me of Gran Turismo 5.
OMG!
ur gonna make ulquiorra!!!!!!
u listened to my requestish thingy... xD
i voted for standart, but both would be too awesome... xD
Sweet, now all I need is an animator to help me on a couple of the moves and his entry >_>
And shadowsnake, how's that Adventures Krystal coming along? :af2:
Anyone know any animators around here that aren't completely busy DX I've honestly tried animation myself, but I just can't get into it >_<
Anyways I think I'll work on Fire sonic while I wait for Shadowsnake to finish his adventure krystal :D
BTW SS, Firekings fox hack already has a totally badass staff, so you really only need the Krystal part(And her itsy bitsy teeny weeny amazonian bikini lol)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 12, 2011, 06:11:48 PM
Sweet, now all I need is an animator to help me on a couple of the moves and his entry >_>
And shadowsnake, how's that Adventures Krystal coming along? :af2:
Anyone know any animators around here that aren't completely busy DX I've honestly tried animation myself, but I just can't get into it >_<
Anyways I think I'll work on Fire sonic while I wait for Shadowsnake to finish his adventure krystal :D
BTW SS, Firekings fox hack already has a totally badass staff, so you really only need the Krystal part(And her itsy bitsy teeny weeny amazonian bikini lol)
lol and yeah, i planned to use fireking's staff. model swapping that should be easy, i have to finish one more vertex then i can work on her, that other vertex could be out by tomorrow so i will be able to work on her soon.
Coolness, then we won't have just one, but two badass krystal hacks :D
I just can't seem to get motivated to make it using the Assault look. Mainly cause she doesn't have her staff :l Though she doesn't actually use her staff in adventures either, but still...lol
naruzeldamaster, i know im not a moderator nor anything important, but i noticed u kinda like to spam with UR business on OTHER ppl's threads a lot...
and for what i know, spam is against the rules...
Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 06:48:11 PM
naruzeldamaster, i know im not a moderator nor anything important, but i noticed u kinda like to spam with UR business on OTHER ppl's threads a lot...
and for what i know, spam is against the rules...
*sigh* But this time my business has something to do with the other persons hack, hence why I'm posting/telling them about it in THEIR thread >_>
It's not spam unless it's completely off topic, and I don't plan to discuss it any further unless I get a direct response from either Shadowsnake or BR3 ...
Ulquiorra normal form. A PSA is easier to do if he had the sword. :af:
Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:11:24 PM
Ulquiorra normal form. A PSA is easier to do if he had the sword. :af:
Hey hollow(sorry for getting oftopic br3) I'ma gonna send you a pm real soon (sometime today in my timezone lol) about a coupla psa's I'm doing. So just keep an eye out for it? :l
They're mainly just animation requests(and before you ask, no, no model porting involved lol) fairly simple ones at that. And I HAVE tried making requests in the request forum. But they either get ignored entirely or trolled to death XPl
Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:11:24 PM
Ulquiorra normal form. A PSA is easier to do if he had the sword. :af:
u could always use his spear like a sword (i know its supposed to be a one use spear...)
Could you tell I like Ulquiorra?
Normal form. Please make it awesome!
Orihime didn't look quite enough like she should, so hopefully you have improved enough to make this epic. I wish you luck! I think he should either be over Marth or Link; you may also want to download the bleach character pack in the vault for references; I did, and it has nearly every character you could want. Also... Soul Society!!!
Just droping by to let br3 know that project FS is going good mostly >_>
On the "mostly" note, if anyone can animate, I'll need someone to re-animate the right arm of a certain someone so it looks like the original move. If anyone wants to help, just pm me...I'll pm the motionetc when it's 100% finished. (again, other than my [censored]ty arm fixing DX)
Other than that little bit, I can do EVERYTHING else on my own *nod*
ON TOPIC: I don't know who the hell ur talking about, but I voted normal form, cause the normal forms are usually easier for whatever character. Amirite?
^Cool story, bro.
Yo people, glad to see you are excited about Ulquiorra.
I'm away from home since saturday, so I'm not workin' on anything, but I can say that I can release Soul Society this week.
About Ulquiorra, I'd say that I, myself, prefer the Final Form, for a couple reasons:
- The thing he wears on his head on his normal form wouldn't be easy to make on Marth (the one I plan on using);
- I can vertex the sword into his spear (Lanza del Relampago)
- I like it more >=D
- If someday the Vasto Lorde Ichigo is made, he'll have his proper opponent.
Though that the normal form would be more recongnizable because it's older and more people are used to it.
Quote from: jokekid on February 14, 2011, 09:32:47 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:26:38 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 14, 2011, 04:54:27 AM
^Cool story, bro.
^ Nice trolling there bro >_>
but u keep spamming threads... [/truth]
Trolling is MUCH more spam ish than what I have been doing [/truth]
I'm working on a fire sonic psa, and since I'm using BR3's fire sonic Vertex/Texture, I'd think they'd want to know if things were going well >_>
I suppose that last bit could've been left out. But damn, I'm just asking a simple question >_>
And in case you didn't notice, that post had an on topic comment as well. So yeah...not spam...entirely anyway.
actually there's this thing they invented called PM, and not to sound rude, but if someone's interested in ur work, they would frequent ur thread... do u have one?
Quote from: br3compactor on February 14, 2011, 11:21:26 AM
Yo people, glad to see you are excited about Ulquiorra.
I'm away from home since saturday, so I'm not workin' on anything, but I can say that I can release Soul Society this week.
About Ulquiorra, I'd say that I, myself, prefer the Final Form, for a couple reasons:
- The thing he wears on his head on his normal form wouldn't be easy to make on Marth (the one I plan on using);
- I can vertex the sword into his spear (Lanza del Relampago)
- I like it more >=D
- If someday the Vasto Lorde Ichigo is made, he'll have his proper opponent.
Though that the normal form would be more recongnizable because it's older and more people are used to it.
I was going to try and make ulquiorra myself but I think I'll let you do it.
Anyway If you wanted to make his half helmet thing on normal form you could use Marth's armor and vertex it near his head or use his crown to do it.
The crown wouldn't be to detailed but it has enough verts.
can't wait to see which one you decide on aking as both forms are pretty great.
ive been thinking, what about u making the released form, and i try the regular one? cuz i wanna try conform wrapping, although i may have problems with his hakama :S
I'm okay with that.
If you need help, you can ask me.
AWESOME, THAN THE PROBLEM OF WHAT U SHOULD DO IS SOLVED^^
sorry for the caps, didnt notice and i was too lazy to rewrite it...
PS: how are u gonna make his wings?
Not sure yet. When I get to him I'll see.
I'll try to finish Soul Society today.
My vote is cast.
Duh.
Also, joke better make that normal form good. Or else........:af:
ima conform wrap using the original model, so i guess it'll work, but its more an experiment than something else...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sorry for going somewhat off-topic
I finally finished Soul Society. Will be up soon.
dude...you have 99% of soul society done...JUST RELEASE IT!!!!!
Yay!!! :af2: Post it. Nao.
Good luck Jokekid. I tried doing Grimmjow a little while ago, but couldn't figure out how to do the jaw bone, and just lost interest. Didn't get too far on it, so I scrapped it. Maybe I will try it again... or not.
Br3, please tell me Soul Society isn't flat. :-\
>_>
You waited months but can't wait until tomorrow?
@E.S. Hmm... sort of.
More like this:
_____
/ \
I think I can post a pic, let me see...
WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH WANT!!!!!!!!!
GIMME!!!!!!!!!
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6548/al1102162252binout.jpg)
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3151/al11021622522binout.jpg)
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5886/al11021622521binout.jpg)
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 17, 2011, 03:37:44 AM
Yay!!! :af2: Post it. Nao.
Good luck Jokekid. I tried doing Grimmjow a little while ago, but couldn't figure out how to do the jaw bone, and just lost interest. Didn't get too far on it, so I scrapped it. Maybe I will try it again... or not.
Br3, please tell me Soul Society isn't flat. :-\
use his actual teeth ^^ it will move along the talking animations so...
on-topic: looks awesome, but where is the fight?
On the ceiling in the center of the first pic.
>.>
<.<
Released.
CLOCK TOWN!!!
XD
kidding :P
But still..... >_>
Seiya!
Why aren't you making Clock Town? Sorry I missed the memo.
Awesome.
Because of two things:
- I am waiting for people to discover a "useable bone" adder to be able to move all the stage at once, enablin' multiple locations on stage builder block based stages.
- It's gonna be such a huge stage that I plan on workin' on easier ones first.
EDIT: I was workin' on Ashley because she was winnin' but now is the stage ¬¬
Hey "irmao" just tested those 2 stages and they're amazing!!
Las noches is so beaufitul!!Can't wait to see what's next ^^
Btw i've made SSP's for them if you wanna take a look.
keep up your good work ;) BR Rules!
I always make the SSS stuff for myself too xD
You can post them here if you want.
BR rules! \o/ xD
Oh, i didn't know that xD
Btw, do you have any preview from Seiya?Cause i saw it's like 80% done.
I'm really waiting for him xD
Soul Society came out decently, nice job. cant wait to see what stage you make next. (if stage wins of course.)
No pic of Seiya for now, sorry... But soon, I promise.
Thank y'all for your posts!
Soul Society came out decent, but somewhat plain, and something about it is... off. Regardless don't bother with it, you spent way too much time on it. The updated Las Noches is also appreciated. I say work on Uquilorra next, but that's mostly just because I barely know the two dudes in the poll. Maybe work on a new stage.
I'm currently workin' on three things:
- Ashley (a lot was done since yesterday)
- A new stage (still startin')
- Custom Munchkin Cards
:af:
im making progress on ulqui ^^
what stage is it gonna be?
Well, original stage, so you can expect interesting gameplay comin' ;D
EDIT: Good news! Ashley is pretty close to release. All I need now is to vertex 3 polygons and texture one. If i pushed myself a little I could finish it in an hour but, well... it's 01:30 A.M. here and I'm sleepy already... so I'm going to sleep now. Unfortunately, I may be out until monday, so bear with the wait a little more! ;D
See ya'll later!
EDIT2: Please help the Aqua Blue CSS get to 1000 downloads! I'll release this epic hack I'm keeping secret as soon as it hits 1000 dl's!
Hey br3 I had a question...
When I was looking at piks original model of Ashely it had a problem where those brown things stuck out on each side of ashely's neck (I think it was from the leather straps connected to marths armor). But I was wondering if you managed to fix it as when I tried vertexing them they got worse. I'm mostly asking as my minato vertex I'm working on uses that and I don't know how to fix it...
MeleeMaster fixed that to me.
I'm pretty close to releasing Ashley. Only very minor texturing is left.
Alright cool can't wait to see her :D
Karakura Town!
you gonna start released ulqui any soon?
and i still dont have clear which resurection ur gonna do...
first one seems easier, but yeah... second is plain awesomesauce...
Second. The final form, as I said. :af:
cool ^^
first should be easy to make from the second...
Yo Everyone, expect Ashley to be out tomorrow (wednesday). Very small touch ups left.
whats up with all those scouters? is there any dbz day coming up or what???
and omg, u made aizen female, i knew he was gay... but a girl?
Sorry, family thread things can't be commented outside, these are the rules xP
that actually answered my question, xD
>.>
<.<
Released.
i checked ur vault and didnt see it ¬¬
btw, first vote for ulquiorra final form!!!!!
off-topic alert
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Good :af:
Can't wait.
Here's the link, jokekid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16953
Also:
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7995/deleteme3.png)
ashley's good looking ^^
could be used for a urban marth... ^^
Quote from: ogichi on February 23, 2011, 09:26:11 AM
whats up with all those scouters? is there any dbz day coming up or what???
and omg, u made aizen female, i knew he was gay... but a girl?
He's not gay. :srs:
u know, here in spain, we call homosexual people butterflies sumtimes, and wasnt aizen's last form a butterfly? :srs:
Jokekid just released Ulqui, and I already downloaded (first)
^^
i hope u liked it br3 ^^
next will be hollow ichigo, but over ike instead of marth, or shinji hirako ^^
I'm almost finishin' Seiya, all that's left is some vertexing on his faces.
Also, I believe I will release 2 Vertex hacks tomorrow that I was working on in secret.
I bet they'll be a hit!
EDIT: Finished them all. 3 Hacks tomorrow (including Seiya) if I can upload them from my cousin's house.
one of those isnt ulquiorra, right? T.T
No xD
It's a secret. Ulquiorra isn't secret.
xD
ok, ill wait than ^^
UPDATES!!!
SUPER SONIC: UPDATED!
Behold the Golden Power!
(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3430/al1102092232binout.jpg)
(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7882/al1102092235binout.jpg)
(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2770/al1102092229binout.jpg)
Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.
For those who want to put Super Sonic over one of Sonic's colors.
FIRE SONIC (SUPER MARIO BROS. Z)
Time to have a real red color on Sonic, right?
Get the FIRE FLOWER!
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2278/al1102092136binout.jpg)
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9785/al1102092137binout.jpg)
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8770/al1102092156binout.jpg)
Finally on your Brawl, Fire Sonic from the famous fan made flash series "Super Mario Bros. Z"!
Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.
Also, this is the first one with White Shoes, as they are in the series!
FORD GT
If such an epic car costs around US$ 150k and is known to make Ferraris and Porches eat dust, of course it would make a badass transformer!
(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8795/al1102102158binout.jpg)
Only one pic because the others are huge...
The Ford GT was made to homage the 1966 Ford GT40, that became known as the "Ferrari Killer" after stunning upsets in the '66 24 Hrs of LeMans - it took the first three positions in a race that the Europeans proudly felt that Americans could never compete in.
METROID: OTHER M - ZERO SUIT SAMUS
Tired of waiting for Pik to submit the fixed version of M:OM Zero Suit Samus, I fixed it myself and am releasing it as a collab.
(http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6471/al1102151422binout.jpg)
(http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7140/al1102151423binout.jpg)
Though I fixed it myself, if Pik wants me to, I can add Micaiah as a collaborator because she did fix it a long time ago and sent it to Pik, who didn't release it.
SOUL SOCIETY (BLEACH)
Finally made, I present ya'll Soul Society from Bleach.
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6548/al1102162252binout.jpg)
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3151/al11021622522binout.jpg)
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5886/al11021622521binout.jpg)
You fight in the roof, and die if you fall on the ground. Download includes 3 Bleach Brstm that fit the stage.
Now go fight the Captains.
LAS NOCHES v2 (BLEACH)
An upgrade on this awesome Bleach stage made by Manko91. Has remade collisions, added shadows and new custom lighting/fog. Releasin' as a collab.
(http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/178/al1102162254binout.jpg)
(http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8959/al1102162256binout.jpg)
(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4202/al1102162258binout.jpg)
ASHLEY MIZUKI ROBBINS (ANOTHER CODE/ TRACE MEMORY)
Completely Wi-Fi safe.
Finally finished, here's Ashley, from the trophies into the gameplay!
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4314/al11022313441binout.jpg)
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/592/al1102231344binout.jpg)
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2840/al1102231345binout.jpg)
Her sword is a giant Stylus, and she has a DAS (a.k.a. DTS) attached her belt!
Credits to:
- Pik (base vertex and base texture)
- Ninka (hexing)
- BeyondYou (sword base vertex)
- Mewtwo2000 (hexing)
- MeleeMaster500 (polygon fix)
KONOHA NEW VERSION
Naruto imported stage with a twist.
(http://i.imgur.com/cPe9H.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/HeGGo.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/KM0x3.jpg)
Try this if you want a different gameplay.
ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU
Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade!
(http://i.imgur.com/Yy66Z.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/dKuJg.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/kz5J9.jpg)
Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.
Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).
HOLLOW ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU
Long time no see, KING.
Since Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade, Hollow gets one too!
(http://i.imgur.com/g04vu.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/qGAY6.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/2wUL4.jpg)
Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.
Aafyre helped with a custom face with some touchups by me.
Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).
SEIYA W/ GOLDEN CLOTH OF SAGITTARIUS
Seiya from Saint Seiya (A.K.A. Knights of the Zodiac)
He's wearing the mighty Golden Cloth of Sagittarius.
(http://i.imgur.com/RaXjV.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/fU7dI.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/gdJHJ.jpg)
Includes files for a Golden Arrow (needs all files).
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All)
i asked VIA pm..
but can you do the Lenneth Character i suggested?
it's for a PSA to match another one.
EDIT:
i love you for the Seint Saya one.
YES YES YES!
MOM SAMUS MOM SAMUS MOM SAMUS :D
Hey, it's just an idea, but maybe you could do the other two ridly's from metroid other m on the other two pokemon? Since there's a MOM Ridly retexture over charizard it'd be epic
Adolecent ridly(bulbasaur): http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/d/da/ULF50.png
"Little Birdy" ridly(Squirtle): http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/3/34/ULF_55.png
Well people. Only a little left to 1000. You ready? I sure am.
I just want to let you know that I'm workin' hard on my hacks and I'm very happy that they are appreciated. =)
It's the comments here that motivate me to make hacks more and more refined and improve.
I wish I had more comments, though :laugh:
Thanks a bunch for fixing Pik's M:OM Zamus.
Anyways, you have a lot of great hacks yourself, with all your stages and characters, so keep it up.
keep up the good work, but for bleach hacks i recommend at least trying to vertex the hakamas... ^^
I wonder if some team would accept me? xD
I tried joining Das Donkey long ago but nobody knew what I could do by the time xD
dadonkey wouldnt fit u, akari doesnt want ANY anime hacks...
so, knowing u like bleach... that could be a minor problem...
1000 dls? You're way past that, bud.
1000dl on a single hack, Hollow r)
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/3c44096ebc_0.97MB
Heres the back up for you br3.
Nothing is poly deleated on it yet so you can still edit it and I just gave it marths default texture so it may look a little messed up.
That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!
New episodes this Sunday btw!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 01:11:59 AM
That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!
New episodes this Sunday btw!
New episodes? O.O
Please tell me!
Quote from: br3compactor on March 04, 2011, 01:44:59 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 01:11:59 AM
That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!
New episodes this Sunday btw!
New episodes? O.O
Please tell me!
Well today I showed my brother your hack, and he loved it.
He said something about new episodes, a new saga I think starting this Sunday.
Not too sure, he's the Saint Seiya fanboy, not me lol
I'll ask him later today, and I'll let you know ;)
SAINT SEIYA! Amazing.
Fire Sonic are awesome.
o.o
Yes please to Clock Town stage.
Shii-aite, I'd donate money to that cause.
Yes, I will do Clock Town. Actually, I'm closer then ever to make it. I have my future projects set and I'm decided to start working on it soon.
Well, actually, I may even reveal some projects I've kept secret...
About donations, I recently included a small button in the bottom of the opening post.
Don't feel obligated to anything! But do so if you wish to. Any amount, even $1 would make me very happy :)
Will you make Clock Town alone ? Because it seems a huge project for someone alone...
Yeah Clocktown is gonna be somewhat [censored]y to make. You should collab with somebody.
On another note, I talked to my brother about the new Saga, if you're still interested.
Yes I am.
And that's the reason I'm pushing Clock Town, when I start making it, I will make nothing else for a LONG time.
Hey Br!
Just noticed you updated my old Ichigo-vertex. Nice work! Did you alter some other stuff besides the face? Also nice you reached the 1000 ;)
You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...
Quote from: Tron on March 06, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...
Especially if they planned to do my idea over delfino plaza about traveling to the different areas over time...
BUT THAT WOULD MAKE IT THAT MUCH MORE BADASS D:
Sorry for my sudden disappearing, I was traveling :af:
Carnival rulez! ;D
Quote from: Quanno on March 06, 2011, 08:22:02 AM
Hey Br!
Just noticed you updated my old Ichigo-vertex. Nice work! Did you alter some other stuff besides the face? Also nice you reached the 1000 ;)
Removed Breastplate + Shoulderpad + vertexed a little + shortened the sword to make it fit the hitbox + Remade some textures
Quote from: Tron on March 06, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...
Maybe yes, maybe not...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 06, 2011, 01:57:48 PM
Especially if they planned to do my idea over delfino plaza about traveling to the different areas over time...
BUT THAT WOULD MAKE IT THAT MUCH MORE BADASS D:
Guess what? :af:
But don't think putting a stage over Delphino allows the stage movement... that's a more complex matter...
Yeah, I know that much, I'm just saying Delfino Plasa would be badass cause of the number of TIMES you could change the playing field.
Also, how are you vertexing swords and stuff? I've tried to do this myself, but I end up getting twisted results...and not in a good way..
Marth/Ike's swords are a piece of cake to vertex.
What about ike's second sword? If I can't figure out a way to get Thunders Edge (Yes from okami, it's for my persona hack over mario) to work I may just vertex that to look like thunders edge and texture it.
If you haven't played okami, this is what thunders edge looks like.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Thunders%20Edge/AutumnAlchemist/Games/Okami/ThunderEdgeStrike.jpg
I've tried replacing the model with the one from okami and adding the texture, but that didn't work.
You can replace the sword2 with any model and give it a animation, and it won't change hitbox.
P.S.: A small detail worth mentioning. My PC is on it's last breath. I almost lost it with everythin' inside. Since it's still alive, I'll be backin' up all mah stuff on my 1TB external flash drive. Good thing my W.I.P.s weren't lost.
Of course the Brazilian Carnival! Now it's the time of the year.
Hope you enjoyed yourself man.
Okay, I might end up swaping mario over to ike (model wise) and doing my persona that way :l
Alll this hexing [censored] is giving me a headache
Good news:
- Next vertex @ 98%
Bad News:
- My PC can't read my SD card anymore, and that may slow down stuff heavily.
- I'll be through surgery in a few hours (not as a doctor, mind you) and will have a rest of 15 days. I may or may not update, may or may not read what's being posted.
People, wish me luck. Thank you all!
Sincerely,
br3compactor, or as of now, BetweenYou
Quote from: BetweenYou on March 12, 2011, 01:17:17 AM
Good news:
- Next vertex @ 98%
Bad News:
- My PC can't read my SD card anymore, and that may slow down stuff heavily.
- I'll be through surgery in a few hours (not as a doctor, mind you) and will have a rest of 15 days. I may or may not update, may or may not read what's being posted.
People, wish me luck. Thank you all!
Sincerely,
br3compactor, or as of now, BetweenYou
Good luck, br3. =)
Good luck too, I don't really know you, but it is still a good thing to wish good luck for those who are on surgery, because being on surgery is not something very easy...
first, good luck ^^
second, what is surgery? (remember im spanish before acting all cool ppl...)
surgery= going to a hospital and having a doctor take apart your body
Technically, Psycho Philia's grammatical use of the word is incorrect ("on surgery"). People "go through" surgery, or "have" surgery.
Mariofan1138: Ha ha, no wonder I made a mistake like this, even if I know the word, I didn't used it before, and besides english is not my main language, so... Anyway, I hope it won't be too hard for him.
Sorry to hear about your SD man. There is a USB adapter which you put your SD in. That's what I use, so hopefully it will help.
Also, surgery? Whatever it is man, wish you the best!
Later br3.
damn, i hope all goes well dude...
GOOD LUCK!!!
Good luck broder, from Brazil o/ !!
I'd like to thank you all for your support! Reading your words made me feel happy! =]
I'm already getting better. Still recovering but recovering well.
Also, I'm releasing today a hack that I started nearly a month ago, but with travels and surgery I'm just releasing it now. And It's another Bleach character!
*you look at the poll*
[YOU=] :>.>: ...you sneaky bastard
Ehem... Well, let's see it already.
UPDATE!!!
AIZEN SOUSUKE
When did you start thinking that I WASN'T using Kyoka Suigetsu?
*troll smirk*
(http://is200.imagesocket.com/images/2011/03/21/al1103212053binou9kzp.jpg)
(http://is200.imagesocket.com/images/2011/03/21/al1103212059binou4466.jpg)
(http://is200.imagesocket.com/images/2011/03/21/al1103212102binoum4xh.jpg)
Aizen Sousuke is ready to Troll!... I mean, Brawl!
Not a conform wrap, but I used Bleach's model as a visual reference so it's as good looking as possible.
This was ready for a while, but I was away for a long time and only now am releasin' it. Isn't it a good way to come back?
Special mention to Ninka who sent me his vertex even though I ended up not using it.
Download Link::link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17690)
thanks for that!!!!!!!
looks awesome, rly good, id say better than most of ur previous hacks, what did u do with the face? is that one of marth's faces or a vertexed one?
I vertex edited Marth's half blink and hexed it into his normal face as well.
Just as planned.
very nice job on aisen :D
AHHH no maor bleach characters XD
Seriously...lol I mean even if you like them, a break wouldn't be too bad. Maybe try someone else from a diff series?
*cough* indiana jhones *cough*
Aizen looks really good br3, especially the head. nice job man. :)
Thanks, that means a lot comin' from you.
lol no offence BB but ur new screenname made me lol
It gives a nice feeling ;)
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 23, 2011, 04:05:33 AM
It gives a nice feeling ;)
XD And so does ur avy (in a better way than most of orphans old ones btw =3 )
Well, if you need a suggestion for an anime hack that's not bleach, would you by any chance know who this guy is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
PS: I made that pic lol I was bored XP
I suggest him for four reasons.
1: Dynamite man ftw <3
2: He'd be relitivally easy to make
3: He'd be kind of easy to psa as well
4: CMON, HES FRICKIN AWESOME =3
Well, I wonder if, even though he's at a very very early stage, does anyone want to see Ulquiorra?
YESZZZ!!!!!!!
this is not a one word post...
Hey! Did you die??
Huh what? Ulquiorra see? YESSIR.
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 23, 2011, 04:48:21 PM
Hey! Did you die??
Huh what? Ulquiorra see? YESSIR.
Of course I didn't xP
Working on the hair.
(http://is100.imagesocket.com/thumbs/2011/03/23/deleteme3pngaxir.png)
make it long, NOW!
that looks like rukia to me, dont ask me why... xD
Still workin' on it xP
Not gonna stay like that.
have u already thought about the wings?
u could do one with the chestplate and the other one with the cape thing around his neck (not the real cape) cuz latest form didnt have helmet anymore right?
Right. Oh, I forgot to make the horns visible on the pic... x(
Hey Br3 could you maybe save/export the hair right now?
I'm sure it could be useful for a hack I was going to make.
if you don't want to though it's fine.
Looks great so far :D
i like your neew screen name hahaha XD
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 09:14:00 PM
Hey Br3 could you maybe save/export the hair right now?
I'm sure it could be useful for a hack I was going to make.
if you don't want to though it's fine.
Looks great so far :D
I'll see. I didn't wanted to export it like this...
But maybe I'll do it for ya.
(http://is200.imagesocket.com/thumbs/2011/03/26/deleteme3png6w45.png)
50%?
looks good, but try to make his body a little thinner, he looks kinda weird like that... also, i think the black line on his body should be wider... but it may just be me.. xD
80%?
I think It's only the faces left.
And minor texture tweaks.
It's turning awesome, you'll see :af:
80%?
I think It's only the faces left.
And minor texture tweaks.
It's turning awesome, you'll see :af:
EDIT: 95% now.
Minor vertex work left. Minor Texture tweaks as well.
I'll change the poll.
Quote from: Old PollWhat next? (Total Voters: 45)
Start Serge (Chrono Cross)? - 6 (13.3%)
Ulquiorra Final Form- 10 (22.2%)
A new stage, please! - 8 (17.8%)
Other Bleach character! - 1 (2.2%)
A new vertex (not Bleach) - 20 (44.4%)
i voted for post previews often, but i dont mean like, omg ive done one of the 50 polygons, lets make a preview...
i mean more like, ive got the body done, only hair and/or face is left... ^^
btw, did u manage to make wings for ulqui?
Quote from: jokekid on March 31, 2011, 02:13:15 PM
btw, did u manage to make wings for ulqui?
I think you'll be impressed. :af:
i hope so :happy:
(http://i.imgur.com/rBUea.png)
Oh my godness that looks great :af:
My friend will have an orgasmn when he sees this :P
ur evil....
u only let us see his face.....................
anyway, i hope release wil be soon ^^
In about 1 hour
yay!
oversized one word post ALERT!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You made me happy, then sad. :(
Woot! Nice work Br!
I saw you gave me credit, in what part did I participate? :P
I wonder why some noob keeps reporting it... It works just fine...
@Quanno, the spear ;)
Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:06:19 PM
Hahaha, I'm prepared for this.
LET THE BATTLE, BEGIN!
Seriously dude?
:>.>palm:
Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 09:02:43 PM
I wonder why some noob keeps reporting it... It works just fine...
That made me lol
Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
The joke has been pretty much ruined so my work here is done :kdance:
Go and by youself some humour, and a life. You're the only fool here. >_>
Learn to create before destroying.
PS : You should quickly delete your multi-accounts before I kill the main one as well ... Omega.
What? Omega? It was him? :rage:
Now I'm pissed.
Did he hide behind a fake account to bully me?
Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 09:47:26 PM
What? Omega? It was him? :rage:
Now I'm pissed.
Did he hide behind a fake account to bully me?
Apparently. And by a strange coincidence, Omega logged in just as BLARG went Moderated. I wonder why ? :af:
(Funnily, his own signature can be used against him :
"Justice is just another word for revenge, we all use it as an excuse to do the right thing")
Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
The joke has been pretty much ruined so my work here is done :kdance:
EDIT: Nah.
Now for the finally...
I LOVE MANGOES !
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I love you Mia. :af:
Great work on uqurriora (excuse my terrible spelling :P) so are you going to make serge next? Or a stage..?
Anywho keep up the good work.
And all screw any trolls that be haten on you br3 :D
I sure hope it's Serge.
306 pplz got fooled.
wow :srs:
(http://i.imgur.com/JCkgb.png)
hahahaha guess it! :trollface:
it's one of the squad captains of bleach i think...
the one that adopted rukia into his family...
GOD i can't remember his name >.<
Edit
Byakuya Kuchiki?
Sweet!!! Byakuya!! Over Marth, again?
Aah, I have no room for all the awesome stuff over marth!!!
More worked on today.
I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.
I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD
The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.
That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)
Quote from: br3compactor on April 04, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
More worked on today.
I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.
I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD
The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.
That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)
'
u want feedback huh? well 98 Ulquiorra Cifer looks pretty good, love how u made the wings. just the face idk if you edited it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2011, 02:41:18 AM
u want feedback huh? well 98 Ulquiorra Cifer looks pretty good, love how u made the wings. just the face idk if you edited it.
Yes, the face work was only on some of the faces, and slight edits only, to make the texture look better.
I was thinking about it... it seems like if I had used another texture as a base (instead of making from sketch) it would have turned out better. I just
couldn't make the face any better... not that it was perfect, but I couldn't. I tried my best then.
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you liked it ;D
about ulquiorra, id just like to say that he seems weird in bodyshape... i think he should be thinner... but just that
aizen looks awesome
yammy looks kinda weird overall...
hallibel is waiting for a real hakama, other than that she's awesome
mmm...
dont remember other hacks right now, but they're prett awesome overall
Quote from: jokekid on April 04, 2011, 06:28:23 PM
about ulquiorra, id just like to say that he seems weird in bodyshape... i think he should be thinner... but just that
aizen looks awesome
yammy looks kinda weird overall...
hallibel is waiting for a real hakama, other than that she's awesome
mmm...
dont remember other hacks right now, but they're prett awesome overall
Well... Ulquiorra is much thinner then Marth himself if you were to compare... actually, it has a feminine build. I could make it thinner, but I couldn't know when to stop, so, when I felt it was decent I didn't edit further.
About Yammy... well, I agree it's not good lookin'. But I couldn't edit much without glitching up the model. BUT, I think the texture came out EXCELLENT. The vertex on the other hand...
I'm aware of the legs thing, but I do that for animation convenience. The animations aren't meant for huge legs, so they'd overlap.
Thanks a lot, I believe I've been improving with vertexing. :)
indeed uve been improving, like everyone ^^
i must say i am amazed with the wings, they look really good ^^
what do u think about my lates OCs? :happy:
u can answer that on my thread... hehehe *grin*
It kinda looks like Laguna from FF... But I'm probably wrong.
@jokekid I think they look pretty good, specially the Elephant xD
One more preview
(http://i.imgur.com/EMeYQ.png)
Sweet!
Oh, do you want me to censor my other post so people won't know who it is?
You may or may not be wrong r)
50%?
(http://i.imgur.com/TaNJy.png)
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on April 06, 2011, 01:51:40 AM
50%?
(http://i.imgur.com/TaNJy.png)
Needz moar baggy clothes.
Awesome.
50%
10chars
Hmm
Depending on who it's over and how easy it is to vertex the hair....
May I ask ur permission to possibly do a vertex of a certain someone? Using this as a base?
I won't reveal who it is, cause I kinda want it to be a surprise, but it will be nastalgic <3
Maybe >D
If you tell me who through PM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on April 06, 2011, 02:05:20 AM
Maybe >D
If you tell me who through PM
Okay, the reason I'm asking is because it looks nearly exactly like him, other than the hair lol
You'll see what I mean.
Mah thread is dead? :oshi: /rhyme
@NZM
I dunno, if you can pull it off...
Release is close, you can download it and try to make that character using him.
Marth is pretty easy to vertex.
Make Marina from Mischief Makers?
Nah.
I don't take requests, and you've asked pretty much everyone to make it... :P
Mainly cause I can't vertex myself. I've tried, but it's too complicated and tedious for my patience to hold out on...and at times a I can be patient to the extreme (unless I am bring trolled).
o_O Well, what would the Pit vertex be?
I'm always for Stage Hacks (particularly since you've got this BAMF-BALLER-TASTIC Clock Town idea), but if the Pit Vertex/Peach Vertex is something I'd like, then of course I'm going for whatever gives you less headaches.
Actually MP
I plan on doing him in his monk outfit, I'm pretty sure you know who I'm doing now >=D
And no, he's not the big bad guy that uh...does bad stuff XD
Man...people are gonna freak when they see what make :D
You almost said who it was going to be already xD
Quote from: Mega Playboy on April 12, 2011, 03:50:54 PM
You almost said who it was going to be already xD
lol I'll edit the post before anyone gets a chance to read it XD
But you never know lol without the last bit that could be anyone >=D
Anyway he SHOULD be easy, and fun especially using THAT vertex as a base for HIM >=D
Is that better XD
Sneaky poll is sneaky.
Is the Pit hack gonna be from Saint Seiya?
Well... I don't want to say anything but no, not Saint Seiya.
I need to say I LOVE the Perfect Chaos stage but might I make a few suggestions?
First and most importantly, would it not be possible to have Chaos randomly attack at certain points much like how main canon works on the Halberd stage?
Second, if possible I would remove the water transparency to hide the bases of the buildings.
That last one is not a huge issue, but in my eyes the first one would make the stage indeed perfect
Well, for the second one, yes, there are ways of making the water opaque, but I didn't wanted to do so because in the game (SA) it wasn't. About the buildings, well, I made the building's position as accurate as I could and ended up leaving it like that.
As for the cannon, I don't think it's possible to do that for now.
Why won't it let me vertex Marth's sword?! :rage:
Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
Well, for the second one, yes, there are ways of making the water opaque, but I didn't wanted to do so because in the game (SA) it wasn't. About the buildings, well, I made the building's position as accurate as I could and ended up leaving it like that.
As for the cannon, I don't think it's possible to do that for now.
Well I did see one example that could maybe be adapted idk, but if you look at the Space Colony ARK stage it has a canon, but it's only graphical and shoots under the stage. Might it not be possible to apply something to that effect? It might not need to be homing but just enough to cause damage to anyone unlucky enough to enter its path.
Quote from: Vahkiti on April 14, 2011, 10:52:31 PM
Well I did see one example that could maybe be adapted idk, but if you look at the Space Colony ARK stage it has a canon, but it's only graphical and shoots under the stage. Might it not be possible to apply something to that effect? It might not need to be homing but just enough to cause damage to anyone unlucky enough to enter its path.
The problem is not the beam, it's the damage.
Quote from: Hollow Synthora on April 14, 2011, 10:51:29 PM
Why won't it let me vertex Marth's sword?! :rage:
lol whut
What are you doing and what method are you using?
Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 10:55:19 PM
The problem is not the beam, it's the damage.
lol whut
What are you doing and what method are you using?
What about using something like a timed stage hazzard to match up with the firing of the beam? Something maybe like an invisible Bob-omb effect in the center of the stage set to go off at a certain time?
Quote from: Vahkiti on April 14, 2011, 10:59:42 PM
What about using something like a timed stage hazzard to match up with the firing of the beam? Something maybe like an invisible Bob-omb effect in the center of the stage set to go off at a certain time?
I don't think that is possible at the time.
Stage hazards are still not fully understood yet.
Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 11:21:14 PM
I don't think that is possible at the time.
Stage hazards are still not fully understood yet.
Some kind of item drop? Idk, I'm sure there are ways it could work.
Yeah, item dropping is KINDA possible, but not really pratical for that case.
I don't think the timing would be possible to set for the item spawn, and a beam that drops a bob-omb/smartbomb doesn't sound good, at least to me.
Just wait. Maybe, in the future, custom hazards will be possible. At the current time, it's a big no.
custom hazaards would be epic >=D
*imagines a death star trench stage*
XD
Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 10:55:19 PM
The problem is not the beam, it's the damage.
lol whut
What are you doing and what method are you using?
I'm using Mia's Method. (No DD box) And t won't let me export the vertices because it's Float or something like that. Also, Marth's hilt and jewel won't show up in Max, somehow.
Quote from: Hollow Synthora on April 15, 2011, 01:55:37 AM
I'm using Mia's Method. (No DD box) And t won't let me export the vertices because it's Float or something like that. Also, Marth's hilt and jewel won't show up in Max, somehow.
It looks like you're learning how to use 3DSMax just now xD
You sure you did nothing wrong?
I've learned that very small stuff can turn into real pain...
But I have no idea what are you talking about, maybe you should show pics to make it easier... maybe you should just start over...
Quote from: Dario on April 15, 2011, 02:30:29 AM
It looks like you're learning how to use 3DSMax just now xD
You sure you did nothing wrong?
I've learned that very small stuff can turn into real pain...
But I have no idea what are you talking about, maybe you should show pics to make it easier... maybe you should just start over...
Nevermind, it worked this time, but Marth's hilt doesn't show.
(http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/KC-MMHollow/Whhhhhhhhyyyy.png)
The hilt shows up. But it's at his sheathe.
and i never got it to work... i always use the old DD box for marth's and link's swords...
The sheathe requires a lot of patching.
But you can use DDVB1 as JK said.
Quote from: Dario on April 15, 2011, 03:56:31 AM
The hilt shows up. But it's at his sheathe.
Excuse me whilst I go jump off a cliff onto a bed of spikes that are lit on fire for not realizing something so obvious.
*jumps*
As the poll says, I'm now working on a stage!
Actually, I started this stage a long while ago, but it's very detailed and all, and with various vertex ideas I had, it's progressing very slowly.
I bet you'll like it.
Stage time!
Let me guess, from Bleach?
Not this time xD
It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.
Hey Haruko
I found a WAY easier character to do that certain someone over >=D
All I need is ur permission to use a diff character as a base. I'll need to edit some stuff, but it should be some pretty easy fixes even for me. (This way I could do him in his usual outfit as well as the monk one)
It's this guy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17690
Also, tis it okay if I make an "enhanced" Other M samus XD
lol sure you can use Aizen
About the MOMZamus, you might want to ask PiK instead, but I believe he doesn't mind
Quote from: Naruko on April 17, 2011, 03:47:49 AM
lol sure you can use Aizen
About the MOMZamus, you might want to ask PiK instead, but I believe he doesn't mind
Yush >=D
Yeah, it's just a few simple edits XD for those pervy guys who like options :P
I also might use her as a base for a Tsunade Vertex, then when Blackjack's dae importer thingy comes out I'll place her over someone like marth or ike and do a tsunade PSA XD
Quote from: Naruko on April 17, 2011, 03:33:14 AM
Not this time xD
It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.
An original stage you say? Cool [censored] man.
I miss doing those, maybe I'll get back on them one day.
Anyway, good luck and can't wait to see how it looks ;)
EXTRA:
What I've been trying to make work all day long:
(http://i.imgur.com/VwLtH.png)
Model imports from CstlvnJdjmnt
lol I painted Purin a lil' bit because I disliked the opaqueness shown in BBox
Eh: Finished with the Enhanced MOM samus XD Take a lookie if you want to check it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18192&Moderated=All
OMG!!!
Queen and King Jiggs?!
HYES!!!
Now I just need someone to make a Queen Jiggs over Peach...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 05:08:35 AM
Eh: Finished with the Enhanced MOM samus XD Take a lookie if you want to check it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18192&Moderated=All
Looks great ;D
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 17, 2011, 05:32:29 AM
OMG!!!
Queen and King Jiggs?!
HYES!!!
Now I just need someone to make a Queen Jiggs over Peach...
HYES!!! indeed xD
But I haven't got them to work...
Working on a stage now...
I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff
Quote from: br3compactor on April 17, 2011, 04:51:09 AM
EXTRA:
What I've been trying to make work all day long:
(http://i.imgur.com/VwLtH.png)
Model imports from CstlvnJdjmnt
lol I painted Purin a lil' bit because I disliked the opaqueness shown in BBox
win. pure win. king and queen jiggs are my favs. :)
Those are some epic hats right there... 8)
Quote from: Sorceress on April 27, 2011, 03:55:02 AM
I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff
This is actually a great idea and I can only wonder why it hasn't been made already...
Quote from: Sorceress on April 27, 2011, 03:55:02 AM
I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff
^ I wanna see ur avy in my bed XD
Kidding :P
Though around my arms would be nice :D
lol I didn't want to make super huge boobies so I gave her bigger thighs too instead XD
I bet BR3 is doing city escape right now :af2:
Hmm...
You really wanna bet that? :af:
I already said what stage was it
Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 03:24:03 PM
This is actually a great idea and I can only wonder why it hasn't been made already...
Yeah i want to see this made, because Zelda's hat is my favortie kirby hat and i want it on Jigglypuff's head Dx
Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 10:25:13 PM
Hmm...
You really wanna bet that? :af:
I already said what stage was it
*sigh*
You should still do city escape :)
AND FING CLOCK TOWN >_<
I would love to see Clock town being made ^^
So, an original stage is in the works...
I have interest. :>.>:
The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...
Also, given the concept of the stage... I think people won't care if it's flat. They didn't care when I made Perfect Chaos flat...
Quote from: br3compactor on April 29, 2011, 03:56:12 AM
The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...
Those people can go eat sushi for all I care.
Sometimes stages gotta be flat, for them to look like they're originally supposed to. Those who constantly complain about it being "flat" have too much time in their hands.
About the poll, you are missing a very important ingredient sir.
Out of those options, the first two it's kinda of a hard choice.
It's progressing nicely :af:
Dewwwd how can I be so hyped for a stage I'm doing it myself...!
EDIT: Keep voting on the poll! :af2:
lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 05, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD
(http://www.mbpopart.com/assets/paintings%20by%20year/2010/I-Know-Right%20copy.jpg)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 05, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD
i'd say more that its the truth...
I bet 80% of the people who voted for "Sex" have never even had it.
probably, but lets talk about tha hax ^^ XD
any sweet preview to offer???? xD
Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.
Sorry '^^
Quote from: Ghost Br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 09:10:30 PM
Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.
Sorry '^^
So cruel D:
I love it XD
+1 Food.
I have a vertex ready for release tomorrow.
It's a vertex on a character I didn't explore yet.
interesting...
i wonder who it will be...
is it more bleach?? :happy:
Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 06:30:11 PM
interesting...
i wonder who it will be...
is it more bleach?? :happy:
I wish I could tell ya it's more Bleach...
EDIT: Now I can! It's Bleach :af:
Released!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! [/announcer call]
those 2 are really epic, i'll see if i can make room for at least one of them ^^
Thanks ^^
I think they came out very well :)
yes they did, and using real ichigo eyes makes it look so super awesome!
just one question, does he have expressions, or is he expresionles?
No, he has a lot of expressions :D
Eyes have 4 positions and mouth has 9 IIRC
great ^^
i often dont give him expressions, but its nice to see him suffer and laugh and look with his weird faces... xD
That chibi ichigo is great; much better than the one made over Ness a while back. Congrats. How much longer do you think you are going to take on your original stage?
It really depends more on my teachers than on me ;(
God I know how that is... Finals are coming in exactly 2 weeks for me, which means it really is crunch time right now. -.-
chibi ichigo? XDDDDDD :happy:
Damn that ichigo is sexy :D
That's prblly my favorite vertex by you, the texture is great and so is the model.
Also on an unrelated note your avi made me watch panty and stocking :P
dat transformation sequence.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 12, 2011, 12:07:56 PM
Damn that ichigo is sexy :D
That's prblly my favorite vertex by you, the texture is great and so is the model.
Also on an unrelated note your avi made me watch panty and stocking :P
dat transformation sequence.
:af:
10chars
I love that red haired ichigo :af:
Gee i wonder why XD
Yes, I wonder why :af:
I just saw your chibi ichigo and hollow.
They look badass, especially since toon link my favorite character.
Mind if I use it to make Jellal or mystogan ? :P
Quote from: Helix on May 13, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
I just saw your chibi ichigo and hollow.
They look badass, especially since toon link my favorite character.
Mind if I use it to make Jellal or mystogan ? :P
I don't mind, as long as you give credit or collab
Quote from: br3compactor on May 13, 2011, 02:53:20 PM
I don't mind, as long as you give credit or collab
Alright.
remember when i asked u if i could revamp ur halibel by editing the pants?
well, ive done it finally, and she will also have a sword in her hand (not the real one cuz the dagger has VERY few verts...)
edits i made: bigger breasts, cuz halibel has them huge boobs... real hakama, and im working on the sworded version now, there will be 2, one with and 1 without sword ^^
You know, doin all these anime characters isn't a bad idea :P
In fact I have someone who could smoke Halibel in many ways lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7Fni193Jklol best moment between kakashi and Jiraya ever XD
lol, a Tsunade was released today! :af2:
You should totally make Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck over Marth, I would marry you over it lol XD
But where's this Tsunade you speak of? o.o?
look in the vault under zss, be sure to uncheck the safesearch since its still pending admin aproval...
nell would be interesting...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983
Thanks joke, that made me find her xD
Unfortunately, there are too many good Marth vertexes for my own good xD
I'm with a negative number of avaliable Marth slots lol
marth can be ported with rel file ^^
so... u have no excuse!!!!
u'll get no sympathy from me! xD
There's no character I'd give up for a extra Marth.
Actually, there's no character I'd give up for anything.
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:07:38 PM
marth can be ported with rel file ^^ so... u have no excuse!!!! u'll get no sympathy from me! xD
^This XD
I ported Marth over Yoshi already and he works fine, even the 3rd jab seems to work xD
Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 02:13:56 PM
There's no character I'd give up for a extra Marth. Actually, there's no character I'd give up for anything.
Make her darn it! XD
InB4FlameWarTowardsMeByNoobs XD
not even rob???
(is sad)
Rob is my best friend's main.
Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 01:50:02 PM
lol, a Tsunade was released today! :af2:
>_>
Where is it <_<
If you link me to a rick astly vid I swear I'll kill you lol
And if it's on ZSS, PLEASE port it someone decent in psa limit >_< I'm already making a kakashi psa, but it'd be awesome to have more Naruto in brawl :D
BTW: I've started an Urban link psa, you'll lol at some of his moves XD that is if I can find good references in order to make the anims :l His moveset for various references include.
Hadoken (final smash)
Fire Style, Dragon Flame Jutsu (Side B)
Shuryoken (Side A Air)
Spirit Gun (Neutral B)
lol Urban link watches way too much anime XD
lol It's gonna be awesome :af:
EDIT: Otaku Link PSA :af:
EDIT2: See last page, Pride posted a link to Tsunade.
Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 04:08:15 PM
lol It's gonna be awesome :af:
Yes, he'll make about as many "obscure references" as I can fit in XD only problem is I'm not sure how to make characters who don't normally have their legs above their waist (in animations ) able to do so in game :(
lol it would be hilarious if one of his modes was super sayain @_@
Eh or Kao ken lol Personally Kao Ken would be much easier O_o
I need more anime ideas T_T
Please note I'm still learning to animate, but I did manage to animate kakashi's variant of Rikari/Chidori (The one he used to fight Zabuza) on Snake, handseals included <3 I also managed to animate the fireball jutsu fairly well :D
BTW: How is the texture of his shirt mapped out? I want to put a Capsul Corp insignia on his shoulder lol just for giggles XD either that or a triforce symbol on the front :P
BTW I'm :srs: about the tsunade thing, it it's true and over ZSS somebody PLEASE port her so I can make an epic psa 8)
Still didn't find the Tsunade hack?
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983
br3, i sended u a PM some time ago, did u receive it?
About the Harribel hack?
I totally forgot lol
Sorry.
yeah that one, xD
Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 05:35:17 PM
Still didn't find the Tsunade hack?
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983
lol I didn't know where to look >_>
*sigh*
And of course it's on ZSS =_=;
maybe I'll see if I can port it myself :l
Oh! I thought of an up B and down B for Urban Link! Here's the final list for his specials :D
Up B: Instant Transmission
Side B: Leaf Whirlwind (XD what, he has the perfect graphic for this anyway lol)
Down B: Chaos Blast (Shadow ftw XD) either that or Kao Ken, if it's Kao Ken then the up B will Be Chaos Control ^+^
N B: Spirit Gun :D
So, he won't use the sword? Awesome, I wanted to see him fight without the sword.
Hey BR3, I know you did Fire Sonic, so why not do someone else from the series, I could see him working on squirtle, but he would be MUCH easier to do over bowser. With a size mod of course. In case you wonder who I'm suggesting, it's the guy kicking marios ass XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq22Jd8YfOM&feature=relatedI'm suggesting this mainly cause it'd be cool to have him in brawl so I could (try to) finish Alvins series via brawl machinima :D course that'll have to wait til I finish my current two projects lol
I'm taking a small break from hacking. Not gonna be a long one, I hope, but it's a while.
University stuff is going on and also a lil' bit of personal matters.
My current hack is a stage and it's about 40% done.
>_>
<_<
>_>
*hooks up with your avy* XD
Hey, everyone needs a break :P Just work on something badass as a surprise for everyone when you get back? (Not hinting anything in particular really....lol *shot*)
Also, don't forget to check out XMen: First Class :D it comes out next friday :D
Currently, all I've been doing are sigs for the Sig Contest (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23922.0)...
But I'm not getting many votes this week... =(
aww I think it looks okay :)
BTW I made an animation for Urban Link finally. After having a new idea for his specials theme since he won't be using his equipment.
The starting animation for his Neutral and Down Specials are the first half of him casting a spell in OOT ~
NB: Dins Fire-- will try to make it look exactly like OOT but no promises
Down B: Faroes Wind-- Will look like a tornado of wind around link that slices enemies up while hurling them upward >=D
Side B: Those shoes that gave link a dash attack in Four swords, forget what it's called, hoping to make a custom 2D graphic for this purpose. (So I can make small wings appear on his feet) will work a bit like fox's side B
Up B: I dunno....rocks feather or something?
Final Smash: Link does the epic vageta dance while attacking with all the seasonal elements XD I'll have to wait til SD finishes the animation for it though. :D
Are you really gonna call the PSA "Urban Link"?
Let's think of something more epic >D
Quote from: br3compactor on June 10, 2011, 01:52:04 AM
Are you really gonna call the PSA "Urban Link"?
Let's think of something more epic >D
What about "Generations Link"
Since it will have moves from the different generations of Zelda in it?
Like I'm hoping I can make his back dodge animation the same as it was in OOT/MM, the forward dodge will be his rolling from TP and idk about other games.
Also I remembered that Rocks FEATHER was for the dashing, Rocks CAPE is for the jumping I think.
Actually if you made one of links articals into a wooden sword, or give him the seathe back and make an artical a sword he could use sword moves too. A Bamboo sword like the ones they use to practice kendo would be cool XD
It's a shame you can't make certain polygons visible/invisible through psa, that would be amazing :D
One of his victory taunts we could vertex the boomerang into a piece of the triforce and have him hold it up with pride XD like when you beat a boss in the first game lol
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 10, 2011, 02:20:30 AM
What about "Generations Link"
Since it will have moves from the different generations of Zelda in it?
Like I'm hoping I can make his back dodge animation the same as it was in OOT/MM, the forward dodge will be his rolling from TP and idk about other games.
Also I remembered that Rocks FEATHER was for the dashing, Rocks CAPE is for the jumping I think.
Actually if you made one of links articals into a wooden sword, or give him the seathe back and make an artical a sword he could use sword moves too. A Bamboo sword like the ones they use to practice kendo would be cool XD
It's a shame you can't make certain polygons visible/invisible through psa, that would be amazing :D
One of his victory taunts we could vertex the boomerang into a piece of the triforce and have him hold it up with pride XD like when you beat a boss in the first game lol
haha lol sure
And I like Generations Link
it could also be Anniversary Link!
Lol
Aniversery Link, Awesome >=D
Maybe I'll be able to talk SD or someone into helping out since it's an anversery project :D
Okay, animation for Dins Fire is finished. It's a little bit stiff when he swings his arm down to hit the ground with his fist. (I can only do so much XP since I'm just now learning to animate) But other than that everythings pretty close to OOT. I may have Gamma Ridly refine the animations for the 1.5 version of him. But these animations will be fine for the beta ^+^ That and I already have requested that he make animations for the normal A attacks :D
Best part about psaing this link is that since his NB is already chargable >=D I think though I'll make Dins fire more like Ikes NB, so that it explodes on him for charging too long :D
You could even edit the texture on his T shirt and have the 25'th aniversery thing from Nintendo's E3 on it, that'd be epic XD and fitting =3 Also a Nike or Rebok symbol on his shoes lol just for lulzies
...so what's up br3? Working on anything lately?
Yes... but slow progress is slow.
I've been distracted a lot and also University barely gives me a break...
I might post more info soon.
EDIT: New poll.
yammy could use a better face... ^^
I has a "suggestion"
*stretches*
Dude... can't wait until my classes are over so I can get back at hackin'.
classes arent over yet??? i mean... its july already... xD
My University's semester is mistimed.
But finally, it's over.
Have you seen my latest release?
yeah, there's still 1 thing bothering me... xDDD
ichigo doesnt have a cape... its supposed to be a skirty thingy... and ike has one, so why not making at perfect???
Quote from: the joker on July 24, 2011, 05:05:17 PM
yeah, there's still 1 thing bothering me... xDDD
ichigo doesnt have a cape... its supposed to be a skirty thingy... and ike has one, so why not making at perfect???
Because it's supposed to move smoothly, like the cape. That won't happen with a vertex.
Lol I'm lovin that new avy BR3 (Yes, I still call you that since it's easier to remember *facepalm*) Jim carry FTW?
Hmm, I have an idea for a vertex you could do, since you seem to be into anime, what about Might Guy over someone? The current one just looks like Captain falcon with Might Guy's textures from CON3.....
sooo....got anything new in the works? *sideglance*
BTW I've read the post about the new release, I mean in terms of future ideas *cough* clock town *cough* lol JK :srs: JK dude...
Well, I'm just being lazy to work on a stage.
I've formatted my PC so I'm out of 3DSmax to vertex for a while. Need to search for the CD somewhere in my room lol
I had the exact same Idea to give the Ichigo on Ike Ragna's pants XD
Just never got around to releasing it.
It's nice to see you doing stuff again Br3!
What else have you been working on lately?
Not much. As I said, gonna be out of vertexing for a while, but I'm gonna go back to work on my new stage soon. After all, I don't need to install Brawlbox :)
Quote from: br3compactor on July 29, 2011, 05:13:20 PM
Kit please post this in my thread, I want to see it later and possibly use as reference when I build that stage.
Anyway, people, leaving now. But I'll be back soon. See ya'll!!!
Uh ok. *posts?*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMDzVxfo564&feature=channel_video_title
:patrick: ...
I'm at a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) of words.
EDIT: Anyway people, my next stage is almost done. It's already MONTHS since I started it, and finally it's close to be finished... I just need to add some details to a little part of it, change some textures I am not satisfied with and maybe resize it a little.
I guess I might release it in a few days. Then I'll go looking for my 3DSMax installation CD that has to be somewhere in my room and re-install it (I formatted my computer days ago), and start my next vertex! xD
Well well well, epic news is epic bro.
I wonder what this stage is.. and knowing you, you probably won't reveal it, as I had no idea you had been working on a stage.
You even told me you haven't worked on a stage in months <_<
Interesting.
This post has all the info about the stage that I leaked xD
Quote from: br3compactor on April 04, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
More worked on today.
I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.
I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD
The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.
That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)
First look at the date xD
The first hack, the vertex, is Byakuya. The first stage is Basketbrawl.
The second one is the stage I'm finishing.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 16, 2011, 11:31:03 PM
As the poll says, I'm now working on a stage!
Actually, I started this stage a long while ago, but it's very detailed and all, and with various vertex ideas I had, it's progressing very slowly.
I bet you'll like it.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 17, 2011, 03:33:14 AM
It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 29, 2011, 03:56:12 AM
The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...
Also, given the concept of the stage... I think people won't care if it's flat. They didn't care when I made Perfect Chaos flat...
Quote from: br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 03:28:10 PM
It's progressing nicely :af:
Dewwwd how can I be so hyped for a stage I'm doing it myself...!
EDIT: Keep voting on the poll! :af2:
Quote from: br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 09:10:30 PM
Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.
Sorry '^^
:notimp: so now you're lazy and ambituous? HYPOCRITE :af2:
*waits for the new stage*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 01, 2011, 03:10:27 PM
:notimp: so now you're lazy and ambituous? HYPOCRITE :af2:
*waits for the new stage*
lol I fail :af:
Quote from: br3compactor on August 01, 2011, 03:17:33 PM
lol I fail :af:
Lol sorry, I saw the new title and had to say it before the trolls came in XD cause like, trolls belong under bridges and not in threads on forums >_>
Lazy: defined as not showing signs of motivation, activity, or otherwise interest in a particular action.
Ambitious: Having a great motivation to perform a certain task or to be supremely inspired to take on a task of great dificulty.
lol I fail at websters, but still XD
BTW: dat avy, is that Jhoney Q? *shrug*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 01, 2011, 03:23:22 PM
Lazy: defined as not showing signs of motivation, activity, or otherwise interest in a particular action.
Ambitious: Having a great motivation to perform a certain task or to be supremely inspired to take on a task of great dificulty.
Yeah, that's why I fail lol
And no, that avvy is br3, I drew it x]
lol nice portrait XD
I'd make a persona, but I don't know what outfit I want to use >_> or who for that matter...
damn...
if only I could import Alpha 152's model into Daz Studio....
*still has to add weights and [censored]*
Well you sure making it sound good as hell, to the point that you got me hyped for a Stage I've never even seen before.
I read your whole post br3, and no previews til release. :c
Looking forward to it for sure.
Is your next Vertex a secret as well?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 01, 2011, 06:42:47 PM
Well you sure making it sound good as hell, to the point that you got me hyped for a Stage I've never even seen before.
I read your whole post br3, and no previews til release. :c
Looking forward to it for sure.
Is your next Vertex a secret as well?
I'm either going to work on Serge over Pit or an vertex over Peach...
Not sure though. But I'll be sure to post previews on them xD
EDIT: I'm trying to finish the stage today.
I failed to finish because I was barely home at all xP
But I really hope I can finish it today. I'd say it's more than 90% ready.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 10, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
I failed to finish because I was barely home at all xP
But I really hope I can finish it today. I'd say it's more than 90% ready.
You know what they say at times like these?
*sits down and smokes a sigar in a cool way*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol
but really, at least you're almost done >=D
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 10, 2011, 12:47:40 PM
You know what they say at times like these?
*sits down and smokes a sigar in a cool way*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol
but really, at least you're almost done >=D
Indeed.
I'm really not satisfied in taking so long to finish a hack.
Well. That's it my dear folks.
I think this hack will be my last one.
Life isn't being kind to me. I'm going through depression so I don't think I can work on hacks anymore. To tell you guys the truth, I wouldn't even have finished this one if I didn't work so hard in it.
So, I'm sorry that I couldn't make City Escape or the so much desired Clock Town...
I'm sure you guys will be disappointed. But there isn't much I can do about it.
I've enjoyed making all of this stuff. I hope you guys enjoyed playing with them, and I'll be glad if you guys continue to enjoy.
A big hug to all of you.
Br3
That's sad to read. I hope you're getting better soon and things start to work well. Life has these kind of things, sometimes everything's okay, and sometimes you wish to disappear.
Don't think about disappointments, and take your time.
Good luck ;)
Aww sorry to hear it. Well, as Mewtwo2k said I hope things start looking up for you later on and these things happen. Whilst yes it is a bit of a shame we won't be seeing City Escape or Clock Tower any time soon, life is more important and I'd rather a br3 that takes a break from hacking and sorts things out in life and comes back happy, than a br3 that feels the need to force himself to make these stages and still is unhappy.
As for the stage, it looks beautiful. Just taking this zoomed out screenshot here, there's something very serene about it. It's as though the stage conveys more than just platforms and ledges, but actual human emotion. I can't quite describe it:
[spoiler](http://i53.tinypic.com/16ar1bq.jpg)
Wow I'd never be able to guess you were going through depression, you seem pretty normal here.
But hopefully things get better for ya man. I know exactly what you mean as I went through a bit of a depressing phase I'm my life earlier this year.
But the moment you get better you'll feel like million bucks!
If ya ever need to talk about somthing just send me a pm and I'll hopefully get back to ya quickly.
Tested the stage, the special thing was what I supposed. Nice find. So, it's from some SSE stage, right? I guess I'll be using the same, instead of the clear water from Delphino :P
About the stage itself, it's really detailed, with the laptop, the books... Everything fits well, and as SDoom says, it looks serene.
Well, hope you find the serenity you seem to be looking for with that stage. Again, good luck :3
First off, I hope you get better soon, life... Sometimes throws depression at you, but think of the things worth living for, family, friends... Those kinds of things, just... Take deep breaths whenever a panic attack hits. And if you have to, get medication for it. You'll pull through at some point, just do what you need to.
Second, this stage... Is very, VERY nice! Brawl has been lacking a realistic house stage, and you delivered it very nicely.
This stage is great for pictures, I'm sure, being a former BSS member, will find a good use for it for pictures. Overall? Very nice. :)
But yeah... Like I said though, please, just try to relax, I know depression can be hard... But, if you pull through, and get the right medication, you'll feel better, a little at a time. But it adds up.
I'll be praying for you br3, a year ago life was being unkind to me in just about every way and I hated it. things will turn around, probably when you least expect it too. If you ever decide to start hacking again we'll all be ready for whatever you bring! Whether it's City Escape, Clock Town. Just make sure you're doing it because you love it, not because other people want it. You have made a great contribution to the brawl community. I should thank you actually, if it wasn't for the pm you sent me back in May, I would have probably never posted anything in these forums.
Also I totally forgot to comment on the stage but it is freaking sexy!
Half of the graphics in it look better then most of the wii games out there XD
I've gotta try it out when I get the chance, but I like all the little details in it like the diffrent soda cans and the book shelf.
Were the books on the shelf meant to be actual books? I couldn't actually notice any I recognized XD
O_O
The stage... it looks amazing. So detailed :af:
Sorry to hear about your life, old wifey. It was nice having your hacks around. Hope to see you again sometime :)
*hugs*
I like how I'm in the KC-MM photo and KC-MM is on the laptop. I like all the graphics like the Plasma TV and soda cans. I'm sad to hear about how your life is dealing with you though. :(
The stage is really peaceful over Distent Planet, great work on it.
Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 07:29:30 PM
I like how I'm in the KC-MM photo and KC-MM is on the laptop.
^This.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, i hope everything goes will for you...
I really want City Escape. :p
Amazing work on your most recent hack! :)
Amazing work on the new stage br3
and best of luck to you, hope everthing goes well :angel:
It sucks when these things happen. Sorry to hear about that, and I hope all goes well.
I've actually considered hanging up my hacking hat for good a number of times, but I've usualy just taken a long break. Hope all goes well, and do what you want, take it at your own pace.
Answering time...
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 15, 2011, 11:30:47 AM
That's sad to read. I hope you're getting better soon and things start to work well. Life has these kind of things, sometimes everything's okay, and sometimes you wish to disappear.
Don't think about disappointments, and take your time.
Good luck ;)
Thank you, Mewtwo. I also hope so.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 15, 2011, 11:36:46 AM
Aww sorry to hear it. Well, as Mewtwo2k said I hope things start looking up for you later on and these things happen. Whilst yes it is a bit of a shame we won't be seeing City Escape or Clock Tower any time soon, life is more important and I'd rather a br3 that takes a break from hacking and sorts things out in life and comes back happy, than a br3 that feels the need to force himself to make these stages and still is unhappy.
As for the stage, it looks beautiful. Just taking this zoomed out screenshot here, there's something very serene about it. It's as though the stage conveys more than just platforms and ledges, but actual human emotion. I can't quite describe it:
[spoiler](http://i53.tinypic.com/16ar1bq.jpg)
Thank you, SDoom. I'm glad you see it that way.
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 15, 2011, 11:40:20 AM
Wow I'd never be able to guess you were going through depression, you seem pretty normal here.
But hopefully things get better for ya man. I know exactly what you mean as I went through a bit of a depressing phase I'm my life earlier this year.
But the moment you get better you'll feel like million bucks!
If ya ever need to talk about somthing just send me a pm and I'll hopefully get back to ya quickly.
Yeah, it's not much obvious anywhere else other than the family thread. I don't really like to go off-topic on the threads that are not supposed to that.
I hope you did overcome your depressive phase and thank you for the offer, I won't forget.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 15, 2011, 11:47:33 AM
Tested the stage, the special thing was what I supposed. Nice find. So, it's from some SSE stage, right? I guess I'll be using the same, instead of the clear water from Delphino :P
About the stage itself, it's really detailed, with the laptop, the books... Everything fits well, and as SDoom says, it looks serene.
Well, hope you find the serenity you seem to be looking for with that stage. Again, good luck :3
Yes, Mewtwo. I believe it's nice for you to see some other people can experiment a bit too? =]
Thanks again.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 15, 2011, 01:18:07 PM
First off, I hope you get better soon, life... Sometimes throws depression at you, but think of the things worth living for, family, friends... Those kinds of things, just... Take deep breaths whenever a panic attack hits. And if you have to, get medication for it. You'll pull through at some point, just do what you need to.
Second, this stage... Is very, VERY nice! Brawl has been lacking a realistic house stage, and you delivered it very nicely.
This stage is great for pictures, I'm sure, being a former BSS member, will find a good use for it for pictures. Overall? Very nice. :)
But yeah... Like I said though, please, just try to relax, I know depression can be hard... But, if you pull through, and get the right medication, you'll feel better, a little at a time. But it adds up.
Thank you very much for the advice and I'm glad you like the stage.
Quote from: Tormod on August 15, 2011, 02:00:40 PM
I'll be praying for you br3, a year ago life was being unkind to me in just about every way and I hated it. things will turn around, probably when you least expect it too. If you ever decide to start hacking again we'll all be ready for whatever you bring! Whether it's City Escape, Clock Town. Just make sure you're doing it because you love it, not because other people want it. You have made a great contribution to the brawl community. I should thank you actually, if it wasn't for the pm you sent me back in May, I would have probably never posted anything in these forums.
Thank you. And I'm glad my PM encouraged you to hang around.
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 15, 2011, 02:51:34 PM
Also I totally forgot to comment on the stage but it is freaking sexy!
Half of the graphics in it look better then most of the wii games out there XD
I've gotta try it out when I get the chance, but I like all the little details in it like the diffrent soda cans and the book shelf.
Were the books on the shelf meant to be actual books? I couldn't actually notice any I recognized XD
Thanks, I also like how the details came out. The books are all real books with the exception of one (the one with the Brawl emblem). But the only one that's actually recognizable is the top one in the top shelf.
Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 15, 2011, 03:10:39 PM
O_O
The stage... it looks amazing. So detailed :af:
Sorry to hear about your life, old wifey. It was nice having your hacks around. Hope to see you again sometime :)
*hugs*
I'm glad you like the stage, Seggy. And I'm not disappearing... I'm just temporarily (or maybe definitely) not hacking.
*hugs back*
Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 07:29:30 PM
I like how I'm in the KC-MM photo and KC-MM is on the laptop. I like all the graphics like the Plasma TV and soda cans. I'm sad to hear about how your life is dealing with you though. :(
I'm glad you like the stage and its details and thanks for your concern.
Quote from: Sorceress on August 16, 2011, 11:04:04 PM
The stage is really peaceful over Distent Planet, great work on it.
^This.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, i hope everything goes well for you...
Thank you, Sorceress, and I'm really glad you enjoy my stage and find it peaceful to play on.
Quote from: KTH on August 17, 2011, 12:16:59 AM
I really want City Escape. :p
lol, not what I expected but yeah, I do too.
Quote from: Konan on August 17, 2011, 02:02:39 AM
Amazing work on your most recent hack! :)
Thank you, Konan. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Quote from: sp147 on August 18, 2011, 12:11:05 AM
Amazing work on the new stage br3
and best of luck to you, hope everthing goes well :angel:
Glad you like the stage and thank you, sp.
Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 12:24:08 AM
It sucks when these things happen. Sorry to hear about that, and I hope all goes well.
I've actually considered hanging up my hacking hat for good a number of times, but I've usualy just taken a long break. Hope all goes well, and do what you want, take it at your own pace.
Thank you for your concern, Majora.
Great stage. It is just really good looking. You've gotten plenty of feedback, I'm sure you know by now. If you need to take a break go for it. Everybody has some point in their life where they are depressed about something; I just hope you get through it ok. Good luck; you are really talented and I would hate to see you leave indefinitely. Anyway I hope you feel better.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 20, 2011, 07:58:12 AM
Great stage. It is just really good looking. You've gotten plenty of feedback, I'm sure you know by now. If you need to take a break go for it. Everybody has some point in their life where they are depressed about something; I just hope you get through it ok. Good luck; you are really talented and I would hate to see you leave indefinitely. Anyway I hope you feel better.
Thank you for your concern, E. Spirit, and I'm glad you like the stage.
By the way, people, I'm just letting you all know that I don't want to give up on this. As soon as I don't feel the effects of depression anymore, and I have enough free time (university classes have started again and it's my final year), I'll be back to vertexing and making stages. Until that, I may even drop by eventually and release something else, like a menu.
That said, and given the fact that the V2 of my Aqua Blue/Terra tower CSS is already getting to 1000 downloads as well... is there any special kind of CSS you guys would want? I mean... a recolor of my CSS or a different one, or the such... fire your opinions away!
EDIT: Not a single idea?
Maybe something Bleach related?
Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 23, 2011, 02:40:09 PM
Maybe something Bleach related?
You mean like a Bleach themed CSS?
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 23, 2011, 02:42:32 PM
You mean like a Bleach themed CSS?
CSS, SSS, that kind of stuff yeah.
Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 23, 2011, 02:52:22 PM
CSS, SSS, that kind of stuff yeah.
Sounds good. Gonna think about it.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 15, 2011, 11:36:46 AMJust taking this zoomed out screenshot here, there's something very serene about it. It's as though the stage conveys more than just platforms and ledges, but actual human emotion. I can't quite describe it: [spoiler](http://i53.tinypic.com/16ar1bq.jpg)
I agree with you. Just looking at the screenshots I've seen, it almost seems to represent what I'd imagine br3's emotional state might be right now (emphasis on the might, I don't want to put words in his mouth), with the clouds symbolizing his depression and the glimmer of the sun through the overcast symbolizing his hope for the future. The building might represent the one place he feels he has solice from a dank and depressing world. Once again, if this isn't actually how you feel, don't get offended, I'm just interpretting the images I've seen through the lense of high school English class.
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on August 28, 2011, 12:40:00 AM
I agree with you. Just looking at the screenshots I've seen, it almost seems to represent what I'd imagine br3's emotional state might be right now (emphasis on the might, I don't want to put words in his mouth), with the clouds symbolizing his depression and the glimmer of the sun through the overcast symbolizing his hope for the future. The building might represent the one place he feels he has solice from a dank and depressing world. Once again, if this isn't actually how you feel, don't get offended, I'm just interpretting the images I've seen through the lense of high school English class.
I'm not offended, I actually like to see the opinions you guys have about the stage, and also what you can see from it.
If I were to say... I'd say this location exists somewhere inside of me. Sometimes, I like to imagine myself in a house away from the rest of the world, in a calmer place, closer to nature. A place where you could go outside and just sit or lie down on the grass, and look to the sky just to see the clouds move by. This place I built isn't just really a Brawl stage, but a location that comes out of my heart and into reality where I think it belongs.
Well your latest stage has certainly inspired me in the work I'm currently doing in Computer Graphics & Design at school. Thanks for all the effort you've put in, really. :)
Well, good news, everyone!!
First of all, my stage was featured on SDoom's video for the Scott Pilgrim PSA! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0pfuUUNsk&nofeather=TrueIt's got me really happy to see someone used it on a video! :)
Also, I found the 3DSMax installation CD in the mess of my room and I'm installing it on my computer as we speak! That means I might be back to vertexing soon!
Quote from: Friedslick6 on August 28, 2011, 06:53:39 AM
Well your latest stage has certainly inspired me in the work I'm currently doing in Computer Graphics & Design at school. Thanks for all the effort you've put in, really. :)
I'm glad to hear my stage inspired you. Good luck on your work!
does that mean u could maybe try to fix my hollow??
Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2011, 04:48:44 PM
does that mean u could maybe try to fix my hollow??
Maaaaaybe r)
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 28, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Maaaaaybe r)
That's totally a yes and you know it br3 >.>
Also here's a link to those evangelion models if you wanted them.
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/evangelionjo/index.html
It's not every model from the game but Eva unit 1 and shinji are there...
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 28, 2011, 08:04:55 PM
That's totally a yes and you know it br3 >.>
Also here's a link to those evangelion models if you wanted them.
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/evangelionjo/index.html
It's not every model from the game but Eva unit 1 and shinji are there...
Great! I'm downloading it just now to take a look.
Vaguely-kinda-sorta-not-really related but has anybody seen the Eva Sound impact game? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-25/eva/sound-impact-game-demo-posted-as-japanese-ios-app
Looks odd. I have no idea how i would play it. It is Evangellion, but an abstract music rhythm game. wat?
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 28, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
Vaguely-kinda-sorta-not-really related but has anybody seen the Eva Sound impact game? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-25/eva/sound-impact-game-demo-posted-as-japanese-ios-app
Looks odd. I have no idea how i would play it. It is Evangellion, but an abstract music rhythm game. wat?
Well My boi Akira Yamaoka (guy that did silent hill's music) is doing a few songs for it so I may have to get it <.<
The gameplay how they are saying it reminds me of the final fantasy rythmn game that square is making for the 3ds.
It's also being made by suda51 so there's more win there.
I have everything kinda set to start a new vertex, just gonna do some research first to make sure it will look as good as possible.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 31, 2011, 03:46:47 PM
I have everything kinda set to start a new vertex, just gonna do some research first to make sure it will look as good as possible.
:af2:
I'm Excited. Can't wait to see what you make.
New poll. It won't last long! Maybe not even 3 hours, so... VOTE!
who is serge???
This guy.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2yls76v.png)
Serge all the way <.<
I'm assuming he'd be on pit due to similar weapon?
Peach. Without umbrella glitches and such :vyse:
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 01, 2011, 05:22:06 PM
Serge all the way <.<
I'm assuming he'd be on pit due to similar weapon?
And final smash, yep.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 05:25:46 PM
Peach. Without umbrella glitches and such :vyse:
Are there hacks with umbrella glitches? lol
I mean those that when spawning have a floating item because some bone edits. I definitely hate those >_<
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 08:09:37 PM
I mean those that when spawning have a floating item because some bone edits. I definitely hate those >_<
My hacks usually have no bone edits. Only the ones like Toon Link, that need bone edit because of the hair and hat, but that's all.
I love your work, and Peach lacks vertex edits. There is your answer bro!
;)
Peach needz moar vertexessss =3
Make that chick from wario ware with the spellbook :D
I voted for Serge, but seeing as Peach is winning, I feel as though I must ask; who are you planning to turn Peach into?
I will only reveal when I start working on it :af:
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 01:23:49 AM
I will only reveal when I start working on it :af:
Fair enough :P
Bad news! D=
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 01:41:09 PM
:srs::srs::srs:
After formatting the computer, I can't use DDVB 1 :srs:
It won't let me install the most updated Java for some reason. :srs:
I need to hex polygons in order to work on my next vertex :srs::srs:
:srs::srs::srs:
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 01:44:51 PM
I think I'll have to take the needed files to another computer, as a temporary solution.
which vertex groups do u need to merge?
I need to port a vertexed polygon to another model.
i know, but i mean which one?
i could do it for u...
but u'd had to wait till tomorrow... T.T
Quote from: jokekid on September 02, 2011, 01:50:47 PM
i know, but i mean which one?
i could do it for u...
but u'd had to wait till tomorrow... T.T
I have acess to another computer, I'll just have to move the files to there and try to see if I can do it there.
EDIT: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Everything failed. For some reason, the hexing isn't working correctly even though I'm doing it correctly.
If someone can hex it for me send me a PM... I don't have another way of doing that.
Peach needs more good vertexes. Currently the only ones I have are Konata from Lucky Star and Etna from Disgaea. Both of which are [censored]ing amazing. I learned to main Peach in minus just to be them, and I learned I love her playstyle in it. I would like to have one more person to be in my texture rotation though. I'm sure it will turn out great.
I won't be able to work on any of the hacks I have in mind if I can't use DDVB 1 properly =(
I wonder what's wrong... I've made the exact same thing before I formatted my computer (inserted the exactly same vertex group in the exactly same model), but now I can't get it to work... I should have kept the file from before.
but why dont u start ur hacks from a virgin mdl0???
all the hacks i make i make em with virgin character mdl0s...
the only thing i use commonly is captain falcon's face texture from the helmetless hack...
Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 12:48:25 PM
but why dont u start ur hacks from a virgin mdl0???
all the hacks i make i make em with virgin character mdl0s...
the only thing i use commonly is captain falcon's face texture from the helmetless hack...
It's a waste of time to start a vertex from scratch if there's an already modded polygon that's closer to what you want than the original.
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 11:25:38 AM
I won't be able to work on any of the hacks I have in mind if I can't use DDVB 1 properly =(
I wonder what's wrong... I've made the exact same thing before I formatted my computer (inserted the exactly same vertex group in the exactly same model), but now I can't get it to work... I should have kept the file from before.
Why not just use Mariokart's method? You don't need das donkey box for it.
You don't actually need das donkey box for hexing either you just need to use a hex editor.
Would you like a link to a hexing tutorial without das donkey box?
Das Donkey box worked fine for me all the time, I don't want to learn how to use a hex editor because it's not really needed.
Well. Leave me a link. If it's the only way, I may.
its never a waste of time to practice...
and i supposed u did this for fun, which would mean, the longer it takes (as long as its not stressing) the better...
Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
its never a waste of time to practice...
and i supposed u did this for fun, which would mean, the longer it takes (as long as its not stressing) the better...
I do this for fun. But I don't really have fun vertexing. I have fun playing with the vertexes.
If I want something in my game and nobody does it, I have do it myself.
As long as it looks good enough to my tastes, it's fine for me.
ok, so ur the opposit of me... xDDDD
seriously, i made a lot of hacks without even being able to play brawl, i just do this cuz i like it...
Well, thanks Ninka, it worked just fine for me. And the good part is that I don't have to go to another computer to do it.
So man, what are you planning on doing over Peach? Wonder Woman?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 04, 2011, 04:19:45 AM
So man, what are you planning on doing over Peach? Wonder Woman?
lol, that was random.
And I won't reveal until I have actually started it and have some progress.
I'll let you guys know through previews.
Then Make some DANG PRIEVIEWS
Also, WW would be [censored]in epic if you made her =3
I tried working on updating Urban Ike, but nulling normals ruined the model, so... project cancelled.
Movin' on to that Peach Vertex...
EDIT: Unless someone knows how to restore the normals xP
Also, if someone here knows how to use blender, I have a model in .blend of the character I want to make. If someone can convert it to a format 3DSMax can use, or if someone knows how can I import a this file to 3DSMax somehow, please let me know. Having a model to work with is much better than basing yourself only on visual reference.
I'm pretty sure to restore normals you just copy pasta the orignal normals from the original ike model where you decided to null them...
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 04, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
lol, that was random.
And I won't reveal until I have actually started it and have some progress.
I'll let you guys know through previews.
lol random [censored] ah?
And damn you and your secrect projects.
I gotta say though, they're worth the wait.
Dad you'd better finish Clock Town so I can destroy it :D
Quote from: Majora on September 04, 2011, 07:41:41 PM
Dad you'd better finish Clock Town so I can destroy it :D
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/wsowen02/oh_u.jpg?t=1289279476)
EDIT: Since it looks like no one will help me in making the reference model work, I'll just start my vertex basing myself on pictures only.
Hey BR3, could you make a written tutorial on how to vertex edit like swords and stuff on a character?
Cause like, for some reason the polygon always gets all messed up when I do it the usual way.
I just want to make the two hilts have a heart shape(Yes, a heart shape) for the "wings" and make his blade like a katanna
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:28:28 PM
Hey BR3, could you make a written tutorial on how to vertex edit like swords and stuff on a character?
Cause like, for some reason the polygon always gets all messed up when I do it the usual way.
I just want to make the two hilts have a heart shape(Yes, a heart shape) for the "wings" and make his blade like a katanna
Never vertexed Link. I don't know what could be happening.
It might be cause I'm using 3DS 8, I had to uninstal it cause it broke earlier and I'm downloading 3DS 9 now (Torrent cause I don't have [censored]in 3,000+ dollars to get it legally) and I'm going to see if that works =3
BTW....didn't you make an urban link with no sword/shield O_o
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:33:17 PM
It might be cause I'm using 3DS 8, I had to uninstal it cause it broke earlier and I'm downloading 3DS 9 now (Torrent cause I don't have [censored]in 3,000+ dollars to get it legally) and I'm going to see if that works =3
BTW....didn't you make an urban link with no sword/shield O_o
Removing these is insanely easy. No vertex is required.
Yeah, I figured out how to do it lol polygon deleater XP
BUT
I'll have to do that AFTER I finish editing all the stuff on my female link (It's no straps/pouches/shield or belt) vertex that I'm going to use as a base for an OC I'm making on link. =3 Because if you try to use AIS on a modeldata that's been edited via the polygon deleater it makes a log file.
Thank god I had an earlier DAE file with most all the changes I made in tact in my recycle bin XD
u just need to patch the sword over 9000 times... (if ur using mariokart's method)
its impossible with dasdonkey box
Got it started.
(http://i.imgur.com/6hMIp.png)
My guess is Kid from chrono cross >.>
My guess is someone with skinny legs
What do I win :D
Hey BR3 since you've done a bunch of stage hacks I was wondering if you knew this.
I'm currently looking for either a model or lighting that looks like fog for a stage I'm currently making.
I wasn't sure if you could think of any good models for this though. As I'm currently stuck using the shadow bug trophy for a foggy look...
I have no idea who she is.. yet.
Is it someone from Ichigo?
Also, have you never thought about doing Marle over Zelda?
It would only be the perfect fit.
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 11, 2011, 05:48:22 PM
Hey BR3 since you've done a bunch of stage hacks I was wondering if you knew this.
I'm currently looking for either a model or lighting that looks like fog for a stage I'm currently making.
I wasn't sure if you could think of any good models for this though. As I'm currently stuck using the shadow bug trophy for a foggy look...
There IS a way to edit fogs in stages. It's actually pretty easy, and I think Mewtwo wrote a tutorial a while ago.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 11, 2011, 07:23:21 PM
I have no idea who she is.. yet.
Is it someone from Ichigo?
Also, have you never thought about doing Marle over Zelda?
It would only be the perfect fit.
You mean Bleach? xD
Well, Marle... I never thought of making her, but for some reason I don't really think Zelda is fitting...
EDIT: By the way, I decided to troll you guys xD
Instead of working on the vertex, I'm working on a stage... hm... no, not one... five!
You know who you could do? Hellena from Dead or Alive :P
IDK on who
probably zelda or peach :l
See my edit :af:
5 freaking stages!
ARE YOU INSANE!?
I can't even get the one I'm working on right now to work xD let alone 5.
y u troll me bro?
=_=
did u see my suggestion...
Also
CLOCK FRIGGIN TOWN!!
lol JK
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2011, 11:42:15 PM
=_=
did u see my suggestion...
Also
CLOCK FRIGGIN TOWN!!
lol JK
lol
And yeah, I saw your suggestion.
Hmm...do u think it's possible? O_o
Hellena I mean :D
She's one of my faves =3
Possible, yes.
But I don't plan on making her... sorry.
You know what would be a neat Idea for City Escape?
Have it over Castle Seige
And have the first stage somewhere at the start of the level
Have the second stage in the middle of the level (the rising platforms)
Have the third stage be the last part of the stage where you fight the first boss in sonic's story.
For the transitions...hmmm....maybe have the huge GUN truck come crashing across the screen? O_o
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:00:38 AM
You know what would be a neat Idea for City Escape?
Have it over Castle Seige
And have the first stage somewhere at the start of the level
Have the second stage in the middle of the level (the rising platforms)
Have the third stage be the last part of the stage where you fight the first boss in sonic's story.
For the transitions...hmmm....maybe have the huge GUN truck come crashing across the screen? O_o
Neat ideas. But my plan was building the downhill part just in the beggining of the stage.
If I make it really as accurate as I can, it'd take enough time as is.
Oh cool :D
Maybe have it over mushroomy Kingdom? Ya know, so the stage will constantly be moving :P
Since you're doing the huge snowboarding hill =3
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:11:03 AM
Oh cool :D
Maybe have it over mushroomy Kingdom? Ya know, so the stage will constantly be moving :P
Since you're doing the huge snowboarding hill =3
Thanks for the suggestions.
=3
You know me, always here to pester help :D
lol, it doesnt need to be over mushroomy kingdom to have it move, it are all animations...
>.>
<.<
Released a little something.
nice, little detail to already existing stages is always fun to see ^^
Br3, I want to see more than the legs and shoes. You're killing me.
Oh and Ocean Storm Delfino is sexy bro!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 09:09:26 PM
Br3, I want to see more than the legs and shoes. You're killing me.
Oh and Ocean Storm Delfino is sexy bro!
Haven't touched the vertex in days. Neither the 4 other stages I was working on...
Aaaaaand, since DSX8 already revealed it on his thread:
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2001/secretstagepreview.png)
We're working on a collab on City Escape.
'bout time :vyse:
Where will the fight take place?
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 24, 2011, 12:51:41 AM
Haven't touched the vertex in days. Neither the 4 other stages I was working on...
Aaaaaand, since DSX8 already revealed it on his thread:
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2001/secretstagepreview.png)
We're working on a collab on City Escape.
Ok for the collab but now finish this stage! >: I wait him from a long time now :srs:
Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2011, 12:53:18 AM
'bout time :vyse:
Where will the fight take place?
I plan it to be pretty much exactly where this pic shows.
Quote from: KTH on September 24, 2011, 12:55:10 AM
Ok for the collab but now finish this stage! >: I wait him from a long time now :srs:
If you were here when I joined you would know this is on my projects since I started hacking :srs:
:D
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 24, 2011, 01:23:09 AM
I plan it to be pretty much exactly where this pic shows.
If you were here when I joined you would know this is on my projects since I started hacking :srs:
:D
:srs:
Good luck for it. Do your best. :vyse:
lol, thanks :vyse:
We're working on it.
and so far its coming along nicely... except for some lag issue's.. but we're currently fixing that ALONG with the textures and materials :P
Do you thing a moving version would be possible? Fighting on a big piece of metal that goes through the streets like sonic does with his... piece of plane...?
It would be in a looped background and would look beast O.o
You know what would be amazing?
Fighting on top of that truck Sonic has to run away from at the end of the level...
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 24, 2011, 09:42:30 PM
Do you thing a moving version would be possible? Fighting on a big piece of metal that goes through the streets like sonic does with his... piece of plane...?
It would be in a looped background and would look beast O.o
It's possible. I was thinking of making a version like that.
But the basic version will be static.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 24, 2011, 09:51:24 PM
You know what would be amazing?
Fighting on top of that truck Sonic has to run away from at the end of the level...
Sure would... But there aren't many good truck models and I have a feeling rendering the whole city would make the game lag.
Wow...this clock town will REALLY cool. :vyse:
Does anyone have my Touko/Hilda/Female Protagonist hack?
It was deleted from mediafire and I forgot the folder it is on my computer lol
Also:
(http://i.imgur.com/g4Ol6.jpg)
Awesome remake is awesome.
v3 released.
You can compare the difference by clickin' on the thumbnails of v2 and v3.
When I saw the original version of that stage, I swear to god that it was a 3D stage.
You and your mind tricks :P
Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2011, 05:00:39 PM
When I saw the original version of that stage, I swear to god that it was a 3D stage.
You and your mind tricks :P
:af2:
Reminds me of this:
(http://i.imgur.com/ZB2lQ.png)
how about Race to the finish melee?
Released a new hack. It's a results screen. Check it out, people!!!
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on October 09, 2011, 01:32:01 AMReleased a new hack. It's a results screen. Check it out, people!!!
Yup. I got it. It's cozy and I luv it! :D
Quote from: Bee Are Three on October 19, 2011, 10:18:11 PM
Kenshiro can say what he wants, but I am not already dead!!
(http://i.imgur.com/RukI0.jpg)
hah we still have to fix the textures for it mate =P
Are you going to keep doing Vertexes now that the importer is out? I mean most people just want to play as the characters and deal with he fact they have to vertex a character to do that. There may be some without models though. You could import stuff. Also looking forward to City Escape.
I am also looking forward to city escape great level in sonic adventure 2 battle
How's Clock Town going?
As some might have seen already, after God knows how long, a new hack was released!...
Well, in a sense, not exactly new! It is a revamp of an old hack!
(http://i.imgur.com/YX1BkQz.jpg)
Once CBliss came out, I decided I wanted to re-do my CSS from scratch, and make it not only better, but also compatible with CBliss.
So here you go! It is a lot better looking than before!
The needed codes for the CSS and SSS are included.
Download link: :link: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33850)
only thing i woudl say is that the center row, with random, is odd. since random is stretched out, it pushes teh icons out. looks odd to me.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 20, 2013, 01:55:59 PM
only thing i woudl say is that the center row, with random, is odd. since random is stretched out, it pushes teh icons out. looks odd to me.
Personally, I think Random needs a little standing out. That's why I put it in the center piece with a bigger button. But maybe it's just me.
after using it for awhile i see. it acts also liek a devider balancing out sides. im used to it
I love how the portrait boxes are at an angle. More CSS' should do that.
lol Love that Bleach picture at the end there.
Could you upload Solaris Phase 2 and The Hell Song if you still have them? Also looking forward to City Escape. Wondering how you'll make that stage in the future.
Quote from: shadowofchaos27 on September 01, 2013, 06:44:12 PM
lol Love that Bleach picture at the end there.
Could you upload Solaris Phase 2 and The Hell Song if you still have them? Also looking forward to City Escape. Wondering how you'll make that stage in the future.
City Escape is being made, Solaris Phase 2 is probably within the download for Perfect Chaos. ;D
I'll take a look to see if I can find it on my PC, and I'll upload it for you if I can find it.
Quote from: shadowofchaos27 on September 01, 2013, 06:44:12 PM
Could you upload Solaris Phase 2 and The Hell Song if you still have them?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/984 (http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/984)
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550) is back up! Check it out if you haven't already! :vyse:
seeing the title got me quiet intrigued at what you're working on...
Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 04:35:17 AM
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550) is back up! Check it out if you haven't already! :vyse:
This is still one of my favorite stages. Pair this with the Sonic Generations version of the boss fight. [censored]'s intense.
Page 69
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/Xaltis/Panty%20and%20Stocking%20With%20Garterbelt/PantySmartass.gif)
Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 09:27:12 AM
seeing the title got me quiet intrigued at what you're working on...
If I sucessfully happen to make character imports, and also apply importing knowledge into making stages, I'll start to look into other forms of hacking I didn't touch, like animations and PSA
Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 22, 2013, 07:08:05 PM
This is still one of my favorite stages. Pair this with the Sonic Generations version of the boss fight. [censored]'s intense.
I've thought about making some minor improvements to how it looks, but since they would be so minor I haven't bothered to do it yet
So, cBliss has really brought me back into working on stuff. Mostly timidly, been making tons of retextures and keeping them to myself. Last night I've released my first hack in a long while, which is still just a retexture. I've been trying to learn to import stuff, and though I've been slow at it, I think I might be getting it. As far as stages go, I've been always working on something, though at an incredible slow pace. The new Brawlboxes by BJax are a real gift to stage makers, so you can expect some cool things coming.
Stay tuned!
#Comeback
So... I've been working on improving my Results Screen a bit and making it compatible with cBliss... though I'll need a new model for the glass, can't use the old one :kdance:
I noticed that Urban Ike has a bracer from Brazil.
I love Brazil!
Quote from: HaloFanODST on November 22, 2013, 03:59:51 AM
I noticed that Urban Ike has a bracer from Brazil.
I love Brazil!
Who doesn't? ;D
So!
As everybody probably noticed by now, I've just recently released a new Ike Hack!
(http://i.imgur.com/nrmzwrnh.png)
One can say, though, it's not exactly new, and that would be right! In fact,
this hack is an update of a very old hack of mine.
It is a hack I call "Urban Ike", and it's one of a small bunch of other urban hacks I have released
(Urban Link and Urban Snake).
As of now, I have an intention of releasing a pack of recolors for this hack, but I want to hear your opinion!
You see, there are a lot of ways that this hack can be recolored:
- Hair color
- Hairband color
- Eye color
- Skin color
- Jacket color/design
- Shirt color/design
And that's still only part of the huge amount of recolors there are possible.
So! Let me know your personal opinion on which should be an alternate pallete for the Urban Ike pack, and your alternate outfit might make it to the official pack I will be releasing, in a collab with all the contributing artists!
I like Urban Ike
Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt
You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.
Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines
Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on December 14, 2013, 11:44:40 PM
I like Urban Ike
Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt
You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.
Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines
How'd you call that alternate pallete?
It sounds cool. I'll probably try it out.
Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on December 14, 2013, 11:44:40 PM
I like Urban Ike
Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt
You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.
Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4myd-49GVKsI like it
Quote from: br3compactor on December 15, 2013, 02:33:31 AM
How'd you call that alternate pallete?
It sounds cool. I'll probably try it out.
It's inspired by one of my favorite characters, the character in his own is cool so I thought a similar color scheme would be just as cool. Well that and Urban Ike looks awesome so I thought the two might go well together.
urban ike looks nice, a lot better than the previous one :P
Quote from: dikekoj on December 17, 2013, 11:44:07 AM
urban ike looks nice, a lot better than the previous one :P
Thanks! A lot of effort was put into it - on my part, mainly on the vertexing - and it was damn well needed. The importing part of it was made a whole lot easier by the users credited.
There are many other things I have in mind to do, but as I do them, I'll be updating this thread.
Keep the suggestions coming, everyone! There are a lot of possibilities to be tried on this one.
ATTENTION PLEASE!
If you're reading this, it means that I've caught your attention.
So, to anyone reading this, I would like to know.
What is your favourite stage from all I have done and
which of my stage do you think needs a revamp the most?
I'm going to take some time and greatly improve on some old hacks that people like. So I need your opinion on these two questions.
What of my stages do Which of my stages you
you like the most? think needs a revamp?
I like the Perfect Chaos stage. I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.
Quote from: Mansta8 on April 23, 2014, 05:18:58 AM
I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.
Or the Smash Flash 2 one.
Quote from: Mansta8 on April 23, 2014, 05:18:58 AM
I like the Perfect Chaos stage. I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.
Quote from: Mr. Me on April 23, 2014, 05:45:56 AM
Or the Smash Flash 2 one.
I personally didn't expect Hueco Mundo to be suggested, but I'm glad it did. It definitely needs some changes here and there. I barely play on it anymore as it is. :P
I'm currently working on improving some stages. Did some very minor edits to my World Inside Ichigo, and now I'm improving an old stage from the SNES game Top Gear (or Top Racer depending on your country).
(http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/s0c87h4KkG8/hqdefault.jpg)
Actual previews coming soon
Ah. You're revisiting that stage again.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2014, 03:07:01 AM
Ah. You're revisiting that stage again.
I intend to make it better looking and more pleasing to fight in...
Aside for the nostalgia, that only those who played the game will get, it isn't truly interesting for those who didn't play it.
Can you answer my question of some posts ago as well?
k
I'm also a big fan of the Perfect Chaos stage. As to what you could improve, I feel like said stage could use something... more.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2014, 03:16:07 AM
As to what you could improve, I feel like said stage could use something... more.
That answer...
Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 03:50:17 PM
Not very specific...
But still, I kind of know what you mean.
And a new WIP...
(http://i.imgur.com/nlUiyvR.jpg)
oh, you're importing pikachu, why hasn't this been done yet?
oh wait... it's the stage, right?
what stage is it?
Quote from: br3compactor on May 04, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
And a new WIP...
(http://i.imgur.com/nlUiyvR.jpg)
I have a feeling that stage from Uncharted because of oil barrels and tires...
Quote from: br3compactor on May 04, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/nlUiyvR.jpg)[/color]
Is that from Uncharted 3? That would be cool to have a total desert as a stage in Brawl... Lol...
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 08:09:17 AM
oh, you're importing pikachu, why hasn't this been done yet?
oh wait... it's the stage, right?
what stage is it?
Yes! It's Pikachu over Metaknight, that is his glide, btw jk lol
Quote from: Mr. Me on May 05, 2014, 05:15:03 PM
I have a feeling that stage from Uncharted because of oil barrels and tires...
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 08:24:13 PM
Is that from Uncharted 3? That would be cool to have a total desert as a stage in Brawl... Lol...
Sorry to disappoint but it ain't Uncharted... It's from a somewhat obscure SNES racing game to pretty much anyone not brazilian. In Brazil, tho, this game was just as popular as some huge hits like Mario World itself.
The best thing about the game though, it's definitely the (short) OST.
Mad Racer, the first track, is like the Through The Fire and Flames of game music.
Guitar Hero Custom: Mad Racer (Top Gear) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3194cqIC9vU#)
Quote from: br3compactor on May 06, 2014, 01:46:17 AMSorry to disappoint but it ain't Uncharted... It's from a somewhat obscure SNES racing game to pretty much anyone not brazilian. In Brazil, tho, this game was just as popular as some huge hits like Mario World itself.
Lol... Well, I didn't guess right, but at least, it's cool that you pick something like that. There are very good games that are underrated or too obscure and it's a shame.
Quote from: br3compactor on May 06, 2014, 01:46:17 AMThe best thing about the game though, it's definitely the (short) OST.
Mad Racer, the first track, is like the Through The Fire and Flames of game music.
Guitar Hero Custom: Mad Racer (Top Gear) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3194cqIC9vU#)[/color]
When I think it really sounds like Through the Fire and Flames during some parts xD
[/quote]
Isn't the name of the thread a reference to "Just Lose It" by Eminem ? :srs:
And, damn, I didn't expect to see some Top Gear here, I used to play A LOT of the second one on my Genesis :srs:
Oh, and nice stage so far !
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 06, 2014, 05:25:18 PM
When I think it really sounds like Through the Fire and Flames during some parts xD
Haha, yeah, probably. :D
Funny because it ended up becoming a popular song for the hacked Guitar Hero.
Quote from: LJSTAR on May 07, 2014, 01:52:17 AM
Isn't the name of the thread a reference to "Just Lose It" by Eminem ? :srs:
And, damn, I didn't expect to see some Top Gear here, I used to play A LOT of the second one on my Genesis :srs:
Oh, and nice stage so far !
br3 is back, tell a friend. ♪ ;D
The first and the third (3000) are also great. And all of them very addicting...
And thanks! New Preview:
(http://i.imgur.com/81HdYI4.jpg)
Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O
Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
So much this
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 18, 2014, 08:07:12 PM
^this
Obviously with the
power of love and friendshipI'll be posting a new preview of the new stage soon... also talk about an idea that might come true.
Anyway. Is there anyone interested in beta testing this stage?
Quote from: br3compactor on May 22, 2014, 01:42:05 AM
Anyway. Is there anyone interested in beta testing this stage?[/color]
Sure, Wynaut.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 01:58:11 AM
Sure, Wynaut.
I'll send you a PM with the stage.
Please let me know what you think, and what you believe could use some change / could be worked on, and give some suggestions!
I was expecting this in the poll :v
Running in the 90's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E#)
So I got to testing the stage, and things look nice so far. Though I don't know what this stage is based on. ;-;
I like how you added collisions to the ropes.
Suggestions:
-Make the rope able to fall through and make the rope collisions slightly wider.
-Make the background a bit darker.
-See if you can animate some sprite cars on the road part of the background.
-See if you can animate those rags that are on the middle rope.
-Maybe make the ceiling border slightly lower.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 02:23:39 PM
So I got to testing the stage, and things look nice so far. Though I don't know what this stage is based on. ;-;
I like how you added collisions to the ropes.
Suggestions:
-Make the rope able to fall through and make the rope collisions slightly wider.
-Make the background a bit darker.
-See if you can animate some sprite cars on the road part of the background.
-See if you can animate those rags that are on the middle rope.
-Maybe make the ceiling border slightly lower.
The stage (the background at least) is based on this game:
Top Gear (SNES) - Part 1: USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hru6NR6a_NM#ws)
Specifically the first stage.
The stage itself is based on what I think feels right and fitting. I wanted to make it look like some sort of floating mechanical garage.
- I was wondering which would be best, to make it fallthrough or not. In the end, fallthrough makes a little more sense, since, originally, I didn't intend to make it possible to stand in the ropes at all, just to grab to it.
- I'm not sure about making it darker, I think it could kill a bit of either the desert feel or the likeness to the original.
- I was considering this. I'm still deciding, though.
- At least the bigger one will be animated, if I can manage to get it to work like I want it to.
- It has Final Destination's boundaries, so I don't think it really needs changing... If anything, I'd make it slightly higher.
Thanks for playing it, I'll take all feedback in consideration when I release the final version!
Here's a new picture!
(http://i.imgur.com/gYikrfa.jpg)
Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2014, 02:17:51 PM
I was expecting this in the poll :v
Running in the 90's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E#)
Always an option... shall be there.
The stage is nearly done... just minor touch-ups left on some background aspects of it. Some animating left to do, a couple of textures... And that's all.
More previews!
(http://i.imgur.com/YS4fLPP.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/33XOrIY.jpg)
The stage is nearly done. I have been sleeping quite early because I've been feeling body aches. Pretty much all that is left is some minor shadow touchups for an interesting detail. I've been messing with the textures and I think I found a result which pleases me. Overall, as you guys can see on the pictures above, I am extremely satisfied with how unique it looks (and plays). The rag is already animated, but I plan on maybe making the animation a bit more fluid. Also, I think I might be exaggerately close to hit the cap filesize. Hopefully with the touchups I plan it will work out just fine.
Hopefully :D
EDIT: I'm pretty much finished with the stage now! Mewtwo2000 is helping me with a minor problem that came by the end of it. I could release it as is, and I'm sure 99,9% of the people would not be able to notice what I intend to add, but I just can't go without making it as good as I can. ;D
As for what I'll be working on next, I hope this works as a tip...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The sun is being praised?
Quote from: ℒɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ℛɛᴅ on June 20, 2014, 11:17:10 AM
The sun is being praised?
Definitely not a time to have a broken AC
EDIT: So! I've finished 2 stages now. Both are ready for release.
One of them is the Top Gear stage I've showcased multiple times during development. It turned out really well - I dare say it's the most professional looking stage I've ever made, could very well have been an official representation of the stage for Smash Bros. Right now, A Bloody Canadian is preparing a video preview so that I can release it. Expect to see it soon!
The other one is something I've been working on since 2010. Tinkering, little by little, with a lot of trial and error. And only today I've been able to completely finish it, and exactly like I had in mind. I'll give more details on it soon!
Gonna have to post here to apologize... I'm not able to get that video preview anytime soon. I honestly don't know what could be causing my capture card to not detect any source. I did everything I can to get it to work, but I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon.
If anything happens, I'll let you know, but for now, it's better to find somebody else.
Video Preview!
BRAWL HACKS - LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS (TOP GEAR SNES) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utYw1GGLRc#ws)
Dude, that looks amazing! Good Job! I'll be waiting for that.
and that are some interesting CPU fights haha.
Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 07, 2014, 10:49:49 PM
Video Preview!
BRAWL HACKS - LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS (TOP GEAR SNES) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utYw1GGLRc#ws)
So much hype! I hope it's Project M compatible. :happy:
Quote from: Wooflezz on September 07, 2014, 11:04:17 PM
Dude, that looks amazing! Good Job! I'll be waiting for that.
and that are some interesting CPU fights haha.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
It will soon be released!
Quote from: Mr. Me on September 08, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
So much hype! I hope it's Project M compatible. :happy:
It is! 100% compatible.
Keep in mind, though, that while replacing it is okay on offline play, it will desynch on Project M if played Wi-Fi unless both players have the same stage.
===========================================================
Alright now, the stage is up!!!
(sure, the video was shown already, but still)
BRAWL HACKS - LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS (TOP GEAR SNES) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utYw1GGLRc#ws)
TO GET IT, CLICK THE DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW:
(http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/001/c/9/hyrule_warrior_by_enlightendshadow-d70av0l.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206186)
===========================================================
So! As I said before, I have a new stage almost ready for release!
The preview video is currently being set... but what can I tell you about it already?
Basically, this stage is a competitive-like version of an stage that already existed in Brawl, everyone loved it, but it just wasn't fit for competitive battling. Like SJS' made a version of Mushroomy Kingdom, or Project M Backroom made their own versions of Green Hill Zone and Rumble Falls.
I wonder if you guys can guess what it is?
The Top Gear stage looks great! I love the talking stereo and the ropes add a nice touch to the stage. I was secretly hoping to see a few cars driving by in the background but I can't have it all I guess :P Anyway, this is going right onto my sd card.
My new stage was released!
STATIONARY DELPHINO
BRAWL HACKS - STATIONARY DELPHINO [for PROJECT M and BRAWL] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHatLOs9oMk#ws)
I started this stage back in 2010. But from them until now, I had tried and tried to make it work the way I wanted to, but STPM is a total pain to figure out usually, and even more when the stage is coded to change within a certain number of frames.
I admit that I've tried and stopped many times, the long experimenting with STPM by trial-and-error, by myself, was mostly frustrating, STPM data research was mostly dead, so maybe waiting on for an improvement of the programming scene was nearly my only chance of making it possible...
However, after four years of trying for a while then giving it up, trying again then giving it up, then repeating this process over and over, now it's finally released! Stationary Delphino is a stage meant to fulfill your competitive needs.
Quote from: RevengeHunter on September 15, 2014, 06:04:47 PM
The Top Gear stage looks great! I love the talking stereo and the ropes add a nice touch to the stage. I was secretly hoping to see a few cars driving by in the background but I can't have it all I guess :P Anyway, this is going right onto my sd card.
I'm glad you like the stage! :D
New stage on the works!
(http://i.imgur.com/Sbc38Xq.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/24PmI8t.jpg)
lol, i hope the NPCs end up standing straight, instead of lying on the floor though...
I didn't lose my way. I found it.
This stage looks great!
Ah classic pallet town!
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 24, 2014, 02:45:22 PM
lol, i hope the NPCs end up standing straight, instead of lying on the floor though...
I'm not sure if I'll keep them, but if I do, they will stand straight lol
Quote from: Esdes3 on September 24, 2014, 03:13:15 PM
I didn't lose my way. I found it.
This stage looks great!
I'm glad you like it! There are more previews coming soon.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 24, 2014, 04:30:50 PM
Ah classic pallet town!
Shades of your journey await!
EDIT:
[S] Dave & Bro: SMASH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKfECIYO2Q#ws)
You have alot of broken Images due to ImageShack's changes.
You don't mind if I restore a few pictures for them? I'm entering on one of my mass restoring phases again.
cuz I'm bored.
Not at all, I'd actually be really thankful :)
Destiny Islands:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My time was short I could not add it to the entry yet.
Alright guys, let's take a moment to talk for real.
Regarding stages, I wanted to hear what you guys have in mind. Come on, give me ideas. I'm listening.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 04:52:58 PM
Alright guys, let's take a moment to talk for real.
Regarding stages, I wanted to hear what you guys have in mind. Come on, give me ideas. I'm listening.
Toilet.
I'm not joking, it was part of a heated request thread that in the end never resulted in anything.
Also, perhaps a stage inspired by TF2 would be nice. The models are easily obtainable too. I can help, I always wanted to make a tf2 stage, but with my limited stage importing knowledge I was unable to do so.
Really? Um...
What do you do not know about stage importing?
Quote from: br3compactor on November 12, 2014, 02:02:51 AM
Really? Um...
What do you do not know about stage importing?
I had a massive numbers of fails in trying to make "Toy Time Galaxy", and "Sweet Sweet Galaxy" from Mario Galaxy a reality:
http://www.models-resource.com/wii/supermariogalaxy/ (http://www.models-resource.com/wii/supermariogalaxy/)
I have two issues:
- I had multiple, multiple models from the model resource I could had used for stages, sadly most of them I imported their textures wrong, I followed Wolf stage importing tutorial to the point, everything worked but the erratic textures were an issue. Especially for objects that were symmetrical, most of their textures were not. Like Mario's Star for example, the textures were not symmetrical.
I only managed to import the background and a couple of toys correctly.
- And since I never actually imported a freshly converted .obj as a main platform by my own, I don't know the extra things I need to add that is not mentioned on the tutorial, such as how to make the main platform not crash the game.
So I guess my main worry is tweaking the main platform as I only blindly tried a few times with no avail. I never attempted that again.
That is why most of my stages have objects imported, but none had a new main platform imported by me.
I see.
Well, personally, I never used stuff on my stages that wasn't already imported before or from Brawl already. Pretty much everything I ever built was using Brawl models...
However, DSX8 teached me a few things and I was able to sucessfully import obj. But since I did so for practice, even though I got the model imported fine and it worked perfectly fine in-game, I never used it in any of my stages. Specially because I just picked a random one to see if I could import.
Long story short, here are the settings he teached me:
(http://i.imgur.com/zRzsmhi.jpg)
Minor things can also be fixed AFTER importing, as far as I remember.
Awesome! With that I'm giving it another try.
Also, is there anything extra I need to do in order to import a new main platform? Or is it the same principal?
And I just realized that we have bitstripper now, I did not had that before.
Quote from: Scout on November 12, 2014, 12:30:36 PM
Awesome! With that I'm giving it another try.
Also, is there anything extra I need to do in order to import a new main platform? Or is it the same principal?
And I just realized that we have bitstripper now, I did not had that before.
I don't think there is anything extra.
I do remember something to do with "Force Float = True" which had to do with the textures, though.
EDIT1: expand MDL0 > Shader > Shader0 > TextureRef0 > True
EDIT2: Here are the exporting settings for 3DSMax when exporting as a DAE:
(http://i.imgur.com/B5e5lB4.png)
Thanks a ton, I saved those picture, as I really need to memorize them.
you only need to set it up once though, 3ds max remembers your latest export settings
are you almost done with clock town
You almost fooled me for a second because there was an user who used to come here called "Apprentice of Death".
But, to answer your question, yes and no. Mostly no.
Reviving this thread solely for the reason that everything I'm working on currently is going into SSBB Decade. I might show stuff here that I'm working on, so stay tuned!