Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Welcome => Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault => Topic started by: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Title: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM
This is not the place the report problems with Brawl Vault reports or submissions! Go here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.0) for that!



Tired of not being able to download the hack you desire because the download is broken?  Want to know what a hack looks like, but the images have been down for months or were never there in the first place?

Somebody has to have those files, right? That's what this thread is for. A gathering place for broken hacks to be healed.


What You Can Do:


-Provide download links for hacks with broken downloads
-Provide images for hacks lacking them
-Any other minor fixes that could be imagined (creating missing pac or pcs files, finding new previews for audio/video hacks, etc.)


Hacks in Need of Your Help:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hacks Broken by the Shutdown of Megaupload:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Your fixes will be applied to the reported hacks by a Brawl Vault moderator for the rest of the community to enjoy. Users who continuously provide fixes are awarded based on their amount of contributions. Pretty cool, yeah?


"Neato, But How Can I Get That Award?"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Cool Contributors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 20, 2011, 02:34:25 AM
Broken Hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371

New DL Link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Cloud%20Strife%20v2.5.rar
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 03:38:47 AM
Quote from: Albafika on December 20, 2011, 02:34:25 AM
Broken Hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371

New DL Link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Cloud%20Strife%20v2.5.rar

Damn.  You actually had the full file for that?  Nice.

Replaced the DL.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 03:53:21 AM
Broken Image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21218

3 Working Images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 04:16:15 AM
(All Mario)

Broken Download:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=768 -  Billy Mays
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5856 - Dark Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=783 - Evil
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=784 - Fixed (literally what it's called)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2578 - GameOver Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=794 - Ice Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12187 - My Shadow Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13256 - ninja mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7765 - SM64 Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14064 - Sora over Mario V1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15445 - Stanley
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18654 - the Fire Plumbers pack

Broken Picture(s):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17111 - GreenWii Mario

Broken picture(s) and download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8958 - Candy Mario

Also, a question.
How can a broken download be fixed? The only person who can fix that is the person who made it. :x
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 04:29:13 AM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 03:53:21 AM
Broken Image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21218

3 Working Images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed.  Thanks for the pictures.

Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 04:16:15 AM
Also, a question.
How can a broken download be fixed? The only person who can fix that is the person who made it. :x

Global mods, admins and BV supporters can fix it for them.  I'm probably leaving out a group or two that can also modify submissions, but the point is that others can fix a hack on the Vault.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 04:32:51 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 04:29:13 AM
Fixed.  Thanks for the pictures.

Global mods, admins and BV supporters can fix it for them.  I'm probably leaving out a group or two that can also modify submissions, but the point is that others can fix a hack on the Vault.

But where are said persons going to get the hack if the original link doesn't work? That's the problem I'm seeing..
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 20, 2011, 04:35:31 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 04:29:13 AM
Fixed.  Thanks for the pictures.
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 04:16:15 AM
(All Mario)

Thanks for helping!

Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 04:32:51 AM
But where are said persons going to get the hack if the original link doesn't work? That's the problem I'm seeing..

Hopefully someone will have the hack on their PC or SD card. That's what we're hoping for here.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 04:37:21 AM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 04:32:51 AM
But where are said persons going to get the hack if the original link doesn't work? That's the problem I'm seeing..

They'll have to hope that someone out there has it on their SD or computer and lets them know.  Otherwise, the hack is lost for eternity.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 04:39:03 AM
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 04:35:31 AM
Thanks for helping!

Hopefully someone will have the hack on their PC or SD card. That's what we're hoping for here.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 08:52:52 AM
I have the topic notify me on replies from now on :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LC-DDM on December 20, 2011, 11:48:11 AM
GreenWiiMario is a dud. Just click the images that don't show a preview and you get the image itself.

The only suggestion I have is to not use imgur for Brawl pics.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 12:04:47 PM
Quote from: LC-DDM on December 20, 2011, 11:48:11 AM
GreenWiiMario is a dud. Just click the images that don't show a preview and you get the image itself.

The only suggestion I have is to not use imgur for Brawl pics.
Could you link this hack?

Imgur works for many people, a good alternative could be tinypic though.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LC-DDM on December 20, 2011, 12:43:56 PM
Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17111), though scrolling up would probably served just as well.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 12:51:13 PM
Quote from: LC-DDM on December 20, 2011, 12:43:56 PM
Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17111), though scrolling up would probably served just as well.
Oh it's in Nasoka's list, didn't know that sorry.

It's fixed.


Also, my Red Phazon Trainer hack files have been removed.. Does someone by any chance have the pcs and pac files? If not, i can easily remake him.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5280
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 03:47:09 PM
Guys like hackers you must know that if mediafire or megaupload or whatever deletes you a file you must save you're files that's why i have every hack i have make in a folder....

i made a .pac file for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?uumo9ul52o51kbt

and for this 1 2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=112

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ut8f26c12u2lwn
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 20, 2011, 05:09:56 PM
I have a fixed dowload (http://www.mediafire.com/?8wyahb5uxm267ta) for Darkrai Lucario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=655)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 05:23:33 PM
Green Wii Mario pictures have been fixed by.. someone?

*shrugs

On to Luigi..
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 05:28:15 PM
Yes naso, i reuploaded the pics to imageshack
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 05:09:56 PM
I have a fixed dowload (http://www.mediafire.com/?8wyahb5uxm267ta) for Darkrai Lucario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=655)

Fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 05:47:04 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 05:28:15 PM
Yes naso, i reuploaded the pics to imageshack

Ahh okay. Guess I shouldn't be so surprised. :P

Team work! o:<
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 05:52:22 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 03:47:09 PM
Guys like hackers you must know that if mediafire or megaupload or whatever deletes you a file you must save you're files that's why i have every hack i have make in a folder....

i made a .pac file for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?uumo9ul52o51kbt

and for this 1 2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=112

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ut8f26c12u2lwn
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 03:47:09 PM
Guys like hackers you must know that if mediafire or megaupload or whatever deletes you a file you must save you're files that's why i have every hack i have make in a folder....

i made a .pac file for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?uumo9ul52o51kbt

and for this 1 2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=112

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ut8f26c12u2lwn

Made Zip files containing both of the files for each hack and replaced the downloads.  Thanks for the Pac files.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23387

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 06:23:56 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23387

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed the pics.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 06:50:49 PM
These are the rest of the problematic Mario hacks. Reports not made by me.

BD:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=829 - Blue Cape and Water Stars by Jonathanjo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8546 - Boo Mario by Waddle-Moogle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=781 - Dr. Mario by Supersonic88
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=804 - NES Mario by Supersonic88
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=811 - Phoenix Mario by Gotmilk751
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=818 - SMG2 Clone Mario by Super Weegee 64
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=828 - Waluigi by sir0rion

BP:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15121 - Cosmic Mario by TeadyMKII
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=788 - Galaxy by pako1034
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7493 - Green&Red Mario Fireballs by flamegoop
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=805 - Old by Pako1034
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3225 - Sunshine Mario by PAVGN, Pako

BD&P:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21492 - jacob63 by jacob63
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4860 - Joker by Symbiote
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10578 - melee mario by Cullen237
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14717 - The Green-Eyed Brawler by GoingDigital

I double checked with GoogleCrome and InternetExplorer to make sure the pictures were truly broken.

Working on fixing all the Broken Pictures for Mario atm.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 06:53:08 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 06:50:49 PM
Working on fixing all the Broken Pictures for Mario atm.
If you could group them per hack, that would make it very easy to change the pics.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 06:53:59 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24220

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 06:53:08 PM
If you could group them per hack, that would make it very easy to change the pics.

That's exactly what I was doing. (http://ragefac.es/faces/e2ca8d6ca6bade38604ecf0734546677.png)

Mind reader.. >,>'
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:00:18 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 06:53:59 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24220

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.

Thanks for the pics.

Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 06:58:05 PM
That's exactly what I was doing. (http://ragefac.es/faces/e2ca8d6ca6bade38604ecf0734546677.png)

Mind reader.. >,>'
;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:01:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15121
Brokem Images

Here Are Some New 1s:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I Will fix all the hacks that have broken images :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:02:23 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:01:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15121
Brokem Images

Here Are Some New 1s:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and fixed. Thanks :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:03:56 PM
I Will fix all the hacks that have broken images :D

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 07:16:40 PM
Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20017

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:23:40 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=788

Here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=805 (Reported By Me =3)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:28:35 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 07:16:40 PM
Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20017

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:23:40 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=788

Here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=805 (Reported By Me =3)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




all done, thanks you two :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:32:48 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3225

Here: (Mario Rap! xD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:32:48 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3225

Here: (Mario Rap! xD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Done
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1629

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 07:43:22 PM
I was already working on getting those pictures but I guess it's already been fixed..

*turns wii off
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:46:48 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 07:43:22 PM
I was already working on getting those pictures but I guess it's already been fixed..

*turns wii off
Hehehe
Also this is not a texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7493
and is not even a PSA he din't change anything....
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 07:50:26 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:46:48 PM
Hehehe
Also this is not a texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7493
and is not even a PSA he din't change anything....

It's a texture for Mario's fire ball. That's it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 07:50:26 PM
It's a texture for Mario's fire ball. That's it.

But is a fitmotion

also this has broken images i can't see it =/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9641
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6660
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:53:43 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1629

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
But is a fitmotion
Yet it said a fireball texture, wtf.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:53:17 PMalso this has broken images i can't see it =/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9641
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6660
Completely broken, not even the full pictures work anymore.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 07:53:43 PM
Fixed.
Completely broken, not even the full pictures work anymore.

Ok then i'll some pictures for that 1s
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 07:56:43 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
Ok then i'll some pictures for that 1s
Could you take 1 pic for that fireball one as well? I'll add it and change the hack type.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
But is a fitmotion

Mhm. The texture for mario's fireball is located inside the motion file.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 08:02:16 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
Mhm. The texture for mario's fireball is located inside the motion file.
It is? But it would still be considered a fitmotion.. I'll just change it to Texturemotion x.x
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
Mhm. The texture for mario&#039;s fireball is located inside the motion file.

Ah Really? ok then ill take a look

Also =3

Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9641

Here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 08:09:24 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 08:02:16 PM
It is? But it would still be considered a fitmotion.. I'll just change it to Texturemotion x.x


Here are some pics to go along with it as well. :P

[spoiler](http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/PRGarciaFamily/brawl%20pictures/al_111220_1507binout.jpg)
(http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/PRGarciaFamily/brawl%20pictures/al_111220_15071binout.jpg)
(http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/PRGarciaFamily/brawl%20pictures/al_111220_1506binout.jpg)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 08:17:31 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 08:09:24 PM
Here are some pics to go along with it as well. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 08:23:29 PM
Um.. Infernape, the thing is with BrawlBox previews..

Everything on the texture isn't what the hack would look like in game. :/

I'm just saying. Any picture is better than no picture, but a in-game picture is better.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:24:34 PM
Hacks that needs fixing:

:luigi:

Broken Download:
Red and White by Ninjaitachi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=754
Mario and Luigi- Luigi by STUFF2o: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=742
Greyscale by Gazoinks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=738
'G' by Krlosf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=737
Dark by Power Marshall: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=732
Popple by Apprentice Of Death: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2315
Luigink with Mustache by Power Marshall: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9216
Sepia Luigi by Kenny: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11634
Luigiman by luigiman149: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15169


Broken Image:
MKH luigi by Grand Sir Thebus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3458
Lucigi by ZeonDude: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5285
Red&Green Luigi Fireballs by flamegoop: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7494
Smash Bros. 64 Luigi by Manic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9096
Poison Luigi by TeadyMKII: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15119
Silver over wigi v.01 by CyanSilver: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16891

Broken Image and Download:
Candy Luigi by Roo525: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8959
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 08:27:25 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:24:34 PM
Hacks that needs fixing:

Broken Image:
MKH luigi by Grand Sir Thebus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3458
Lucigi by ZeonDude: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5285
Red&Green Luigi Fireballs by flamegoop: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7494
Smash Bros. 64 Luigi by Manic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9096
Poison Luigi by TeadyMKII: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15119
Silver over wigi v.01 by CyanSilver: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16891

Broken Image and Download:
Candy Luigi by Roo525: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8959


I'll all of them
also this one: MKH luigi by Grand Sir Thebus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3458
image are not broken
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:29:27 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 08:27:25 PMI'll all of them also this one: MKH luigi by Grand Sir Thebus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3458 image are not broken
There is one picture that is broken.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 08:31:13 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 08:27:25 PM
I'll all of them
also this one: MKH luigi by Grand Sir Thebus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3458
image are not broken

There are three pictures. One is broken.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 20, 2011, 08:33:37 PM
I've spent the last half hour taking pictures  :af:

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9791

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9741

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9579

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=376

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2468

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10441

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all for now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 08:35:10 PM
Quote from: Bushta on December 20, 2011, 08:31:13 PM
There are three pictures. One is broken.
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:29:27 PM
There is one picture that is broken.

Ah i see sorry... :-[

Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5285
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 08:38:15 PM
wow easy guys, i'm overwhelmed here!

Doing the following ones when i get back in a bit:
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 20, 2011, 08:33:37 PM
I've spent the last half hour taking pictures  :af:

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9791

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9741

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9579

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=376

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2468

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10441

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all for now.
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 08:35:10 PM
Ah i see sorry... :-[

Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5285
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 20, 2011, 08:42:00 PM
I'm done for that day.

I'll be back to do this once a week. With everyone's help, we'll have the vault cleaned up in no time. :laugh:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 09:14:11 PM
I'm going to take a break of taking pics for now i'll take pics soon :)
Also we knocked down a whole page of reported hacks, used to be 29 now its 28! :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 09:15:37 PM
At least just 1 for this hack i cant get more, Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7494
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9096

Here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images (Reported By Me =3)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15119
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images (Don't tell me why images look like that brawlbox shows it like that =/)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16891
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 09:44:10 PM
And all fixed. Phew.. That was a load O_o
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 09:59:04 PM
1 More...

Broken Image.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1715

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 10:04:22 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1508

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1554

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 09:59:04 PM
1 More...

Broken Image.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1715

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 10:04:22 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1508

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken image hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1554

3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 20, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
These are last ones for today.

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11356

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11403

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Some of these hacks are actually good. I really like that Stalfos Link.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 20, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
These are last ones for today.

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11356

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11403

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Some of these hacks are actually good. I really like that Stalfos Link.
And fixed :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 10:38:08 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14524
This have broken images but the file is corrupted can somebody change this?

Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2959

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3092
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 10:46:07 PM
Fixed the last two.

First one needs new pics, the downloads shows fine for me.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 10:50:20 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 10:46:07 PM
Fixed the last two.

First one needs new pics, the downloads shows fine for me.

2 be more specific the .pac is corrupted

Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3091

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2955
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 10:57:36 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 10:50:20 PM
2 be more specific the .pac is corrupted
Oh, ouch..

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 10:50:20 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3091
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2955
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 11:04:04 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 10:57:36 PM
Oh, ouch..
Fixed

Yah Ouch...

Not in-game picture but at least a make 1 in brawlbox
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8846
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also this have broken images?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15141

Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3090
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 11:20:12 PM
1 and 3 fixed. 2 has no broken pics.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 20, 2011, 11:20:12 PM
1 and 3 fixed. 2 has no broken pics.
Ok
Also i'm like to do this =3

Broken Image.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3089
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2960
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not In-game pictures...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11843
Here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3093
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7430
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Need In-game previews or brawlbox preview
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7125
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 11:41:42 PM
Uh infernape for the Red Orange Yellow Metal Box with effect hack the metal box isn't black like that in-game, and kinda still needs in-game effect :/
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
@Infernape99

I added your pics for all exepct #2 (the food pack) and #3 (the metal box).  For the food pack, I don't think that one picture of one piece of food is sufficient for a hack that presumably carries multiple different pictures to replace the food items.  As for the metal box, while your picture is good, I assume that the metal texture of the characters is also changed, so I'd like to get an in-game pic of that from someone else before I fix the images.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 20, 2011, 11:51:28 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
@Infernape99

I added your pics for all exepct #2 (the food pack) and #3 (the metal box).  For the food pack, I don't think that one picture of one piece of food is sufficient for a hack that presumably carries multiple different pictures to replace the food items.  As for the metal box, while your picture is good, I assume that the metal texture of the characters is also changed, so I'd like to get an in-game pic of that from someone else before I fix the images.

Mm Ok so i'll try to get in-game
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 20, 2011, 11:52:22 PM
VBG to the rescue lol, we got a load done so far. :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 11:54:18 PM
Knocked a page of no pics down :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 21, 2011, 12:06:49 AM
Hmm Seems like i can't if somebody can do does previews would be amazing
Also
Yeah SJS have this amazing idea

Broken Image.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: D.L. Yomegami on December 21, 2011, 01:49:23 AM
Since nobody's mentioned them yet....

Bomb Factory Smashvile (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184)
Final Space Orpheon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9665)
Shadow Bug Yoshi's Island (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9632)
Shadow Bug Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9625)
Lost Woods Yoshi's Island (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9499)
Festival of Fear Pictochat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9384)
Festival of Fear FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9325)
Marble Garden Zone w/ Green Hill BG (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9272)
Ripped Sky Config Stage (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9196)
Healage Village (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9089)
Ho-Oh Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8952)
Space Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8949)
Sacred Land Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8675)
Sacred Land FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8622)
Eldinville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8524)
Kyogre's Lake (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8425)
Drowned Lake FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8424)
PictoSkiff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8400)
PictoShip (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8399)
Groudon's Cavern (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8390)
Assault Ship Frigate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7924)
Rumble Destination (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7915)
Twilight Man. Smashville (also has broken download) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7773)
Cave Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7658)
Blue Fox Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633)
Japes Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7556)
Red Falco Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481)
Ripped Sky Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7454)
Assault Ship Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7411)
Assault Ship Final Destination (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7139)
Dusknoir Green Greens (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6953)

All of the above were made by Flamegoop.

I'll do these myself once I can get my Wii hooked up again if no one else does them before me (excluding the one with the broken download).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 21, 2011, 02:39:20 AM
Quote from: D. L. Yomegami on December 21, 2011, 01:49:23 AM
Since nobody's mentioned them yet....

Bomb Factory Smashvile (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184)
Final Space Orpheon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9665)
Shadow Bug Yoshi's Island (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9632)
Shadow Bug Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9625)
Lost Woods Yoshi's Island (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9499)
Festival of Fear Pictochat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9384)
Festival of Fear FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9325)
Marble Garden Zone w/ Green Hill BG (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9272)
Ripped Sky Config Stage (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9196)
Healage Village (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9089)
Ho-Oh Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8952)
Space Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8949)
Sacred Land Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8675)
Sacred Land FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8622)
Eldinville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8524)
Kyogre's Lake (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8425)
Drowned Lake FD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8424)
PictoSkiff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8400)
PictoShip (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8399)
Groudon's Cavern (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8390)
Assault Ship Frigate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7924)
Rumble Destination (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7915)
Twilight Man. Smashville (also has broken download) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7773)
Cave Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7658)
Blue Fox Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633)
Japes Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7556)
Red Falco Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481)
Ripped Sky Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7454)
Assault Ship Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7411)
Assault Ship Final Destination (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7139)
Dusknoir Green Greens (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6953)

All of the above were made by Flamegoop.

I'll do these myself once I can get my Wii hooked up again if no one else does them before me (excluding the one with the broken download).

Ok all with broken pics i'll make it myself don't worry
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 21, 2011, 04:28:33 AM
Thanks for helping out everyone. Citing every hack that has been fixed is time consuming, so instead I've put the names of everyone who's helped out so you can be awarded later.

Also, in-game pics are always better than BrawlBox pics. Just saiyin.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Miacis on December 21, 2011, 02:03:31 PM
I'd like to point out another thing that probably won't take much time to fix : PAC/PCS file shenanigans.

In these 3, the PAC file is LZ77-compressed when it shouldn't be :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9687
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1816
Just needs to have the compression removed, and the file reuploaded.

Need a PAC, while we're at it :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1562

(I'd do it myself, but somehow both MediaFire and MegaUpload have decided to shun me. :< )
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 21, 2011, 03:10:30 PM
False Shiek:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9u1bo1qn0rc534a

Flygon Charizard:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u9wntzkkdnk0rko

Nel Zelpher:

http://www.mediafire.com/?no4qvcih98ay2bw

Rei:

http://www.mediafire.com/?55rv10ni9qtawrh

Shanoa:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8q10vx4c19enjr1

(Note: When I resaved Shanoa the filesizes didn't change. It still might be broken.)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 03:30:49 PM
@Spex130

Fixed all of them except for the Shanoa hack.  If you think it might be broken, then I'd like to get someone to test it out out in-game to make sure it works.

Anyone willing to do that?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 03:30:49 PM@Spex130 Fixed all of them except for the Shanoa hack.  If you think it might be broken, then I'd like to get someone to test it out out in-game to make sure it works. Anyone willing to do that?
I'll test it out.

EDIT: Tested and works.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 05:55:16 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
I'll test it out.

EDIT: Tested and works.

Very good.  I'll replace the download.

Edit:  Done.  Thanks for testing it out.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 21, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seems like brawlbox can open most of the stages that i promise to make... but i can't so if somebody else can do that would be awesome

Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 04:28:33 AM
Thanks for helping out everyone. Citing every hack that has been fixed is time consuming, so instead I&#38;#039;ve put the names of everyone who&#38;#039;s helped out so you can be awarded later.

Also, in-game pics are always better than BrawlBox pics. Just saiyin.
You are welcome, i know you are specialy saying that to me but my wii got bricked so i can't

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 21, 2011, 02:03:31 PM
I&#38;#039;d like to point out another thing that probably won&#38;#039;t take much time to fix : PAC/PCS file shenanigans.

In these 3, the PAC file is LZ77-compressed when it shouldn&#38;#039;t be :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9687
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1816
Just needs to have the compression removed, and the file reuploaded.

Need a PAC, while we&#38;#039;re at it :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1562

(I&#38;#039;d do it myself, but somehow both MediaFire and MegaUpload have decided to shun me. :&lt; )
I Can make those who .pac file is missing :)

EDIT: I see... nevermind
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 21, 2011, 08:19:44 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 21, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 08:57:56 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 21, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seems like brawlbox can open most of the stages that i promise to make... but i can&#039;t so if somebody else can do that would be awesome

I could take the in-game pictures that look different in brawlbox then in-game for you if you want.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 21, 2011, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 08:57:56 PM
I could take the in-game pictures that look different in brawlbox then in-game for you if you want.


Ok no problem :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 21, 2011, 09:25:37 PM
I have some previews for THPs.

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18902
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNEtORLyPVA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18382
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18415 (They are the same, Naruto Shippuden op 9)
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQh78Bqfpc

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13556
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqsKeDOGZqo

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13047
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8q1ldwb60

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11723
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPB7umUgon0

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11133
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oERm213GIuI

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9645
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlil2QlTUA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10572
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A90YG6vY1o

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9757
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfL-umG6OqQ

Geez, some of these were harder to find than I thought.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Protoman.EXE on December 21, 2011, 09:26:33 PM
I just got a report for broken imgs on a old texture of mine and i fixed dem.


Does i count?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 21, 2011, 09:25:37 PM
I have some previews for THPs.

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18902
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNEtORLyPVA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18382
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18415 (They are the same, Naruto Shippuden op 9)
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQh78Bqfpc

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13556
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqsKeDOGZqo

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13047
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8q1ldwb60

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11723
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPB7umUgon0

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11133
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oERm213GIuI

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9645
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlil2QlTUA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10572
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A90YG6vY1o

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9757
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfL-umG6OqQ

Geez, some of these were harder to find then I thought.
I fixed the last 4-5, the other ones were already fixed it seems.

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 21, 2011, 09:26:33 PM
I just got a report for broken imgs on a old texture of mine and i fixed dem.
It's about fixing hacks that have been broken for a while and have never been fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 09:55:40 PM
Quote from: Puraidou. on December 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
I fixed the last 4-5, the other ones were already fixed it seems.

Yeah, I fixed those.  I was surprised to see the last couple already fixed.  I guess we tried to fix them all at the same time. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 21, 2011, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 09:55:40 PM
Yeah, I fixed those.  I was surprised to see the last couple already fixed.  I guess we tried to fix them all at the same time. :P
Team work bro, teamwork :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 02:53:30 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191 [Broken Image]
Image (This CSP could work):
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Custom%20Pose%20CSPs/Zelda/Shanoav2CharSelection.png


-----------------------------------------

Funny how these 3 were reported by Victory. lol

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2259
New DL link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Warmachine.zip

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262
New DL link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Ironman.zip

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5680
New DL link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Alucard-sotn.zip
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 03:12:32 AM
Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 02:53:30 AM

Funny how these 3 were reported by Victory. lol

It's even funnier that I just fixed all of them. :laugh:  Thanks for the DLs.

And yeah, I'd say a CSP is good enough.  Not as good as more traditional in-game pics, but better than nothing.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DrPanda on December 22, 2011, 12:44:48 PM
Seems strange to forward a report of my own hack but
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2993&Reported=1&Moderated=All
Broken Download :-\

I don't have the file anymore, so before I just up and delete it, thought I'd see if anybody has it it first.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:08:02 PM
Finally found where i saved my old textures....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3325
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Dry%20Bowser.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3549
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/TheThingOfSaw.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3581
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Mystique.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13541
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/AwesomePuff.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3588
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/MrFord.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=676
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Renamon.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1689
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=658
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Jackal.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=317
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/SG1.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Rayquaza.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3567
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Carnablahblah.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1373
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Plusle.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1643
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Krillin.rar


Broken DLs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5925
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10233
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7045
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12860
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=378
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=233
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10333
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5280
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3555
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9266

Broken Images:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13289
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7103
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9681
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835

Error 500s started attacking me, so I'll dig up more when they stop.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:08:02 PM

Broken Images:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13289
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7103
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9681
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835

Error 500s started attacking me, so I'll dig up more when they stop.

I'll all of them
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:08:02 PM
Finally found where i saved my old textures....

You've done the Vault a great service with all of these DLs.  Thanks a ton!  I've replaced all of the broken ones with your new ones.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:40:12 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
You've done the Vault a great service with all of these DLs.  Thanks a ton!  I've replaced all of the broken ones with your new ones.
I'm sure I have another bunch of the missing ones, but I won't deal with Error 500s in the middle at this moment. <_>
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:40:12 PM
I'm sure I have another bunch of the missing ones, but I won't deal with Error 500s in the middle at this moment. <_>

Yeah, it's a tad ridiculous atm.  I got 4 or so when I was replacing all of those downloads.

Take your time.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 05:00:05 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6 Missing

EDIT: This has BP And BD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 05:00:05 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6 Missing

EDIT: This has BP And BD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327

Fixed the pics.  Thanks.

Not sure what to do about the one without pics or a DL.  Hopefully someone can help out with that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 05:12:56 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 05:19:35 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 05:12:56 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed.

Also, I'd like to make a request to anyone out there that would like to help out more.  While BB pictures are certainly better than nothing and I really appreciate Infernape99 for providing them for the various hacks out there, they really aren't optimal.  So, if anyone would be willing to provide in-game pics for these hacks, that would be great.  Still, this isn't as much of a priority as providing DLs and pictures for hacks that don't have them and we can certainly live with BB pictures.  This would just be a nice thing to do.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 22, 2011, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 05:19:35 PMFixed. Also, I'd like to make a request to anyone out there that would like to help out more.  While BB pictures are certainly better than nothing and I really appreciate Infernape99 for providing them for the various hacks out there, they really aren't optimal.  So, if anyone would be willing to provide in-game pics for these hacks, that would be great.  Still, this isn't as much of a priority as providing DLs and pictures for hacks that don't have them and we can certainly live with BB pictures.  This would just be a nice thing to do.

I will :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 06:38:48 PM
Usually I stay away from BB Pics, but this one couldn't be helped.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20745
Direct link to Image: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9510/greycondor.png
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 06:38:48 PM
Usually I stay away from BB Pics, but this one couldn't be helped.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20745
Direct link to Image: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9510/greycondor.png

Good enough for me.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
Okay. Honestly, I don't think this hack needs more than one picture to describe it.


Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20233
Direct Image Link: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2899/tinysamus.jpg
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on December 22, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399


3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 07:01:19 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
Okay. Honestly, I don't think this hack needs more than one picture to describe it.


Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20233
Direct Image Link: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2899/tinysamus.jpg

Yeah, I'd say that one pic is enough to accurately show the hack off.  Thanks.

Quote from: the98pika on December 22, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399


3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Added the pictures.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 07:23:17 PM
Crappy God Link:
1 BB Pic to show how it was supposed to look like.
2 Ingame to show what it ACTUALLY looks like.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18363
Direct Link Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DarkDeoxys:
2 Ingame pics. I took them with the Deoxys Alpha over Green Alloy hack so I wouldn't have to wait for very long for it to appear.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18329
Direct Link Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 07:25:12 PM
Broken Download
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Download And Broken Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 22, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
Updated the OP. As of this second, everything's up to date =D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 07:45:35 PM
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
Updated the OP. As of this second, everything's up to date =D

That's good to hear :happy:
Also...

Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5973
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4412
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9576
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not In-game pictures
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18672
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
I had a small question. Would it be possible to keep track of points in the OP? Since I heard there were Awards and all, I kinda wanna know. I'll do it myself if it isn't possible, but it'd be better if it was. (Edit: Ninja'd)

Also, fixed pics.

Koopa over Squirtle (Plus SMW Recolors) (Edit: Double Ninja'd. My pics are ingame though. Choose what you want.)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13564
3 ingame Pics for 4 Squirtles.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
I had a small question. Would it be possible to keep track of points in the OP? Since I heard there were Awards and all, I kinda wanna know. I'll do it myself if it isn't possible, but it'd be better if it was. (Edit: Ninja'd)

Also, fixed pics.

Koopa over Squirtle (Plus SMW Recolors) (Edit: Double Ninja'd. My pics are ingame though. Choose what you want.)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13564
3 ingame Pics for 4 Squirtles.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i alredy have previews for this 1s but they are better that 1s
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:16:40 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
i alredy have previews for this 1s but they are better that 1s

Matter of opinion. No matter whose is chosen, the hack is fixed, right?

Anyways....

NextGen Sonic:

Hack:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13448

Pictures:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 08:26:04 PM
Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6883
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:29:45 PM
Adding points makes everything so FUN!  ;D



Fire Sonic PSA:
No animation edits, so there wasn't all that much to take pictures of, but I did my best.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13289
Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:39:19 PM
Whoa. This is Pik's hack!


Solid Lennon

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12835

Pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Sorry. Got too caught up. Won't double post again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 08:55:13 PM
@Infernape99 and Spex130

OK, I should have replaced all of the broken pics with the ones that you provided.  There was a lot there though, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Thanks for all of the work!  You guys really deserve those new awards!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 22, 2011, 08:56:45 PM
I can't take pictures at the moment so:

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7970&Vault=audio
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MAuJJiSSU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so thats it for now. I've never had a better excuse to listen to epic music :af: 20 previews I think
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 08:55:13 PM
@Infernape99 and Spex130

OK, I should have replaced all of the broken pics with the ones that you provided.  There was a lot there though, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Thanks for all of the work!  You guys really deserve those new awards!

Thank, Victory :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 09:03:56 PM
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 22, 2011, 08:56:45 PM
I can't take pictures at the moment so:

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7970&Vault=audio
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MAuJJiSSU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so thats it for now. I've never had a better excuse to listen to epic music :af: 20 previews I think

Oh God.  I knew we'd have to get to the audio hacks eventually and I knew it'd be bad, but somehow I still couldn't have prepared for this.

*sigh*

OK, give me a couple of minutes (Error 500s pending) and I should be able to fix all of them.  Thanks in advance.

Edit:  OK.  Replaced all of the broken YT links with the working ones.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 09:19:34 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=448
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 09:19:34 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=448
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
Thanks, VBG!

I have more hacks for you though.

The Last Airbender (Lucas)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Awesome Circuit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





NEGA Toon Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 09:36:09 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15120
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11704
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 09:43:04 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
Thanks, VBG!

I have more hacks for you though.

The Last Airbender (Lucas)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome Circuit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NEGA Toon Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 09:36:09 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15120
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11704
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed everything.  Thanks for the pics.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
Moar!

___________________________

Hot Zelda

I feel so ashamed for downloading this.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Extrudeless Shield

I have no idea what this hack is about. I hope the preview suffices.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




4chan City


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 10:08:22 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4142
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4125
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:18:28 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
Moar!

___________________________

Hot Zelda

I feel so ashamed for downloading this.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Extrudeless Shield

I have no idea what this hack is about. I hope the preview suffices.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4chan City

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Added the pictures.  Thanks.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 10:08:22 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4142
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4125
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed the first one, but is that the right picture for the second one?  The hack is called Rotom Kirby, and that picture doesn't show a Kirby that looks anything like Rotom.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 22, 2011, 10:21:29 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:18:28 PM
Fixed the first one, but is that the right picture for the second one?  The hack is called Rotom Kirby, and that picture doesn't show a Kirby that looks anything like Rotom.

Yeah for the second one that's the hack
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:21:52 PM
A few more.

Chaos Kirby


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Chaos Link


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:29:53 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 10:21:29 PM
Yeah for the second one that's the hack

Fine.  I added the pic.  However, I'd like to get someone to look at the hack in-game to see if it really looks like that.  Can someone do that for me please?

Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:21:52 PM
A few more.

Chaos Kirby

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chaos Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All added.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:40:02 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:29:53 PM
Fine.  I added the pic.  However, I'd like to get someone to look at the hack in-game to see if it really looks like that.  Can someone do that for me please?

Erm. I've got it, I guess. One sec.

Edit:

I looked in the Pac. It's a Dark Texture. That's why that pic looks nothing like Rotom. The edge textures weren't disabled.


Edit2:

I looked ingame. BrawlBox can't render Darktextures right. Especially this one. It NEEDS in game pics.

Edit3:

I got it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 11:51:17 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:40:02 PM
Edit3:

I got it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very nice.  Much better than the BB pic.  Thanks a ton.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 23, 2011, 02:01:14 AM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=546
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24124
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 23, 2011, 04:26:13 PM
Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3266

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7534

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3267

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11455

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5974

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is someone keeping track of everyone's points?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 05:11:29 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 23, 2011, 02:01:14 AM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=546
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24124
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed most, however I didn't add your pictures for the Mewtwo hack or the Luigi one.  For Mewtwo, I'm sorry but those pictures are really bad.  He doesn't even have eyes!  I'd prefer to see some in-game pictures that give a more accurate representation of how the hack looks.  As for Luigi, there are already pictures there.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 23, 2011, 04:26:13 PM
Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3266

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7534

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3267

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11455

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5974

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is someone keeping track of everyone's points?

Fixed all except the last one.  That looks no different than one of Ness's existing costumes in Brawl.  It's definitely not Invader Zim.

Also, I think SJS is keeping track of points.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 23, 2011, 05:20:28 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 05:11:29 PM
Fixed most, however I didn't add your pictures for the Mewtwo hack or the Luigi one.  For Mewtwo, I'm sorry but those pictures are really bad.  He doesn't even have eyes!  I'd prefer to see some in-game pictures that give a more accurate representation of how the hack looks.  As for Luigi, there are already pictures there.

Fixed all except the last one.  That looks no different than one of Ness's existing costumes in Brawl.  It's definitely not Invader Zim.

Also, I think SJS is keeping track of points.

Ok no problem
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on December 23, 2011, 07:23:14 PM
Heh I'm not a Ness person... I had it on the 01 slot which doesn't exist
Here are the real images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 07:28:29 PM
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 23, 2011, 07:23:14 PM
Heh I'm not a Ness person... I had it on the 01 slot which doesn't exist
Here are the real images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Much better.  Thank you very much.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 07:48:23 PM
The hacks in the OP are ALL the ones reported? If so, it made it easier for me to spot them... (I lurked through all the vault pages for my last group of submissions. <_<)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=320
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/White%20Jacket.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=386
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Naruto.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=121
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/dRageGiga.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=122
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegisterGiga.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=230
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegisterRayquaza.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=233
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Salamance.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=259
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/DiddyStrikers.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/AwesomeFc.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=633
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Second%20Zora.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11895
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/GirlLinkV2.zip

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=656
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegiOxys.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=862
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/MetalGearSolid2Raiden.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=877
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Warpaint.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=889
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/BlueMK.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13788
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/HalibelPfft.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1336
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/StrikerPeach.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1314
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/PurplePeach.rar


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1313
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/PrincessShroob%28HD%29.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1321
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RosalinaIan.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1367
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Minum.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1383
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/FallenAngel.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2279
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/NakedCensored.rar

Aaaaand I got bored and hungry. I'll finish the rest later.


EDIT:

I'm glad I found the "PF" folder containing this one. I had forgotten I loved this texture and thought I had lost it when saw the report. D:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8174
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Ushida.rar

Well.... Happy fixing! lol
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 07:48:23 PM
The hacks in the OP are ALL the ones reported? If so, it made it easier for me to spot them... (I lurked through all the vault pages for my last group of submissions. <_<)

By the divines, how did you manage to have the files for all of these?  Did you just download everything from the Vault before the files were removed?

Anyway, I replaced most of the downloads with yours, however for some hacks (like Princess Shroob and Awesome Puff) the downloads were working fine, so I didn't replace them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 23, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 08:10:08 PM
By the divines, how did you manage to have the files for all of these?  Did you just download everything from the Vault before the files were removed?

Anyway, I replaced most of the downloads with yours, however for some hacks (like Princess Shroob and Awesome Puff) the downloads were working fine, so I didn't replace them.
He has an entire Vault on his PC, around 15GB O_o
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 08:18:50 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 08:10:08 PM
By the divines, how did you manage to have the files for all of these?  Did you just download everything from the Vault before the files were removed?
Most of these are old, and I have quite a good bunch of old hacks. Let's just say I used (And use to) horde hacks. <_>
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 08:10:08 PMAnyway, I replaced most of the downloads with yours, however for some hacks (like Princess Shroob and Awesome Puff) the downloads were working fine, so I didn't replace them.
Then I shall take those DL I put up down.

Quote from: Puraidou. on December 23, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
He has an entire Vault on his PC, around 15GB O_o
XD But, really, it's a matter of DL'ing, moving to a folder and forgetting it existed. lol
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 23, 2011, 08:30:58 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 07:48:23 PM
The hacks in the OP are ALL the ones reported? If so, it made it easier for me to spot them... (I lurked through all the vault pages for my last group of submissions. <_<)

Yup, took me a while to do all those searches... glad someone's using it XD

Everything's up to date as of now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 08:56:23 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3570
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/0RealWolf.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1779
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/SonicTheYoshi.rar
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 23, 2011, 08:56:23 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3570
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/0RealWolf.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1779
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/SonicTheYoshi.rar

Replaced the broken DLs.  Thanks.  Nice job having the 0Real Wolf hack.  I wanted that one for a while.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 23, 2011, 11:39:59 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 23, 2011, 09:41:29 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7765
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1031
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9176
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7014
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3940
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


1 is freaking me out.
2 is fine (minus the mouth shading).
In 3, Peach's eyes aren't shown properly in BrawlBox.
4's fine.
5 should probably show some in-game pics since it seems to be a PSA.
6 is alright.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on December 24, 2011, 12:22:53 AM
People... We're doing this to fix and restore the Vault... If we're helping, let's do it properly...

Here are some previews:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7765
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9176
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1031
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3269
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 24, 2011, 12:48:40 AM
Got some pics!

Light Suit Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice Samus PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6631)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other M Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15772)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 24, 2011, 01:47:58 AM
OK, replaced all of the pics with the ones Albafika and SJS provided, as well as with the two pictures that SJS said were alright from the pictures that Infernape99 provided.

Keep up the good work guys!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on December 24, 2011, 04:03:09 AM
More pics!

Aya Brea (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18059)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12181)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cloakless dressless Midna (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12153)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombie ZSS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3940)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Non skin-tight Zero Suit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6471http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6471)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tifa Lockheart (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 24, 2011, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: SJS on December 24, 2011, 04:03:09 AM
More pics!

Replaced broken/inadequate pictures with the ones you provided.  Thanks. 
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on December 25, 2011, 04:45:07 PM
What is this guy talking about?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318
Broken Download Or What?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 25, 2011, 10:48:56 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 25, 2011, 04:45:07 PM
What is this guy talking about?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318
Broken Download Or What?
Most likely the fact that you have to click on Slow Download first. Removed the report.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Neurotoxin on December 26, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I'd like to help the Brawl Vault too. Are these screenshots okay?

Purple Hat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3270)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pinkachu Hat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3272)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red Falco Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481) It's a simple hack, so I only took one picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Midnight Togepi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3620)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Eater 2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4278)
YouTube link with working audio (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Didsi4HoIQU)

ローゼンさとりん/Rozen Satorin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2893&Vault=audio)
YouTube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TsqKfEKOo)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 26, 2011, 01:48:41 AM
Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 26, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I'd like to help the Brawl Vault too. Are these screenshots okay?

They're fantastic!  Very high quality!  Thanks a ton!

I used them to replace all of the broken previews.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 27, 2011, 04:07:28 AM
Just screened through Peach, Yoshi, Bowser and the entire item hack sections of the vault. Go crazy. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 29, 2011, 12:05:31 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24451

Description says it will be pink, could someone take an in-game screen to confirm this so i can add it?



Bowser:

BD's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9442
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=118
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19093
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=115
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3553
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12844


Ganondorf:

BD's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10935
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6408
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5987
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3547

BP's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5401

This one's preview pictures link to an index of pictures, could someone provide new pics?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=335


Captain Falcon:

BD's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=170
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5428

BP's

BD+P's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=179
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4422

(Couldnt complete CF just yet, will continue)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 29, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
Hey Pride.
I don't think you need to list reports anymore. It looks like SJS's original post automatically lists reported hacks. ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 29, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on December 29, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
Hey Pride.
I don't think you need to list reports anymore. It looks like SJS's original post automatically lists reported hacks. ;)
Oh neat-o, didn't even know that. That makes it way easier to see :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 29, 2011, 07:35:56 PM
Np dude. :)

On another note, just went through Wario, Diddiy and DK.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 06:16:45 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 26, 2011, 01:48:41 AM
They're fantastic!  Very high quality!  Thanks a ton!

Thanks, Victory Badguy! The pictures aren't quite 1080p, but It's the best I can do for now.

Here's some more pictures and audio previews.

Green/Yellow Zelda Hat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3268)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R/B/G Ivysaur Hat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3271)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Young Metaknight V1.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7453)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Fox Lasers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pictures of a few hacks Pride just reported.

Hyper Sonic APLHA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24451)

MadWorld Ganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=335)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Two pictures to replace the two broken ones.

Godly Ganon (PSA) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5401)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only took one pic because I couldn't find any visual changes in this PSA. Just speed, damage, and knockback edits

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9628&Vault=audio)
YouTube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKN3sjqZ2w)

Super Mario Galaxy: Credits (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3534&Vault=audio)
YouTube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85scdXRKzHA)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 06:16:45 AM
Thanks, Victory Badguy! The pictures aren't quite 1080p, but It's the best I can do for now.

Hey, even if they aren't full 1080p quality, they're more than enough for the Vault.  Thanks a ton for all of this!

Anyway, I used most of your pictures to replace the broken stuff and I used the vids provided, but I didn't use the pictures for the Hyper Sonic hack or the Madworld Ganon hack.  For Sonic, the uploader still visits the forums, so I'd like to think that it's his responsibility to deal with picture stuff.  Plus, I'm not all that OK with messing with hack of people who are still active.  Someone could PM about the pics though and ask them if he wants them or another BV supporter could simply do the replacing, but it just doesn't sit well for me.

As for Ganon, I honestly don't think any replacing is needed.  Everyone can still clearly see the hack in previews.  If another supporter wants to replace them they are free to do so, but I don't think it's necessary.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 08:39:04 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
Anyway, I used most of your pictures to replace the broken stuff and I used the vids provided, but I didn't use the pictures for the Hyper Sonic hack or the Madworld Ganon hack.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

I had thought that the pictures weren't necessary while I was taking them, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to upload them anyway. :-\

While I'm posting, I might as well help fix a few more hacks!

Normal Battle (Final Fantasy X) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2859&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34BzC7rnos)

Lust SIN [Jin Kisaragi's Theme] (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2252&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shRhCqLjuWA)

StarFox Assault Menu Theme (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1992&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqv4YB14uH4)

Gourmet Race Jazz Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4782&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIaIaoZvfvA)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on December 30, 2011, 08:41:45 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
As for Ganon, I honestly don't think any replacing is needed.  Everyone can still clearly see the hack in previews.  If another supporter wants to replace them they are free to do so, but I don't think it's necessary.
Considering that some people want the preview bigger, i'd think it'd be better to replace the pictures. I did manage to get the first picture working again, it had an error in the link, replaced the other 2.

Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 08:39:04 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks!

I had thought that the pictures weren't necessary while I was taking them, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to upload them anyway. :-\

While I'm posting, I might as well help fix a few more hacks!

Normal Battle (Final Fantasy X) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2859&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34BzC7rnos)

Lust SIN [Jin Kisaragi's Theme] (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2252&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shRhCqLjuWA)

StarFox Assault Menu Theme (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1992&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqv4YB14uH4)

Gourmet Race Jazz Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4782&Vault=audio)
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIaIaoZvfvA)
All fixed, thanks :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 06:20:06 AM
Okay. Here are two more. You might want to be careful with these hacks though. The user has no vault nor profile. Not like they're empty. They just doesn't exist.

Final Fantasy XIII Pulse:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463

Direct link to Pictures (2 Pics):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dissidia: Final Fantasy FFVII Final Boss

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=post;topic=38592.165;num_replies=174

Direct link to Pictures (2 Pics):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




EDIT: Also, this is probably one of those singular events that you probably won't see again, but I was looking at username Marcov15's stuff, and a couple of his Cosmic Hacks went down (Which are hands down my favorite texture series). I went and compared them a few, and it turns out they all work on a template. They have the same textures in each FitDark.pac, the exact way.

So, I went and recreated the hacks, since it was possible for me to actually be accurate with it. Will you still take and use them?

It's fine either way.

Cosmic Bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=115

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5hba8lml6wvx1mb


Cosmic Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1288

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ely6y7hx45ddbn4


Cosmic Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3874

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i2k2kgimkgz7ynt
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 31, 2011, 03:34:07 PM
@Spex130

About the Cosmic hacks, I'm glad to see that you were able to recreate them.  However, just as a principle, I'd like to see a picture or two of one of the ones that you made just to see that they are indeed identical to Marcov's.  I can't be too careful.

Also, I added your pictures of pulse, but when I try to go to view the FFVII stage hack, I don't go to the Vault.  Are you sure that you provided the right link?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 07:22:34 PM
 I couldn't use the search to find the hacks so I had to manually go into the Battlefield and Final Destination sections to find them. It seems some of the links I had open got mixed up though. Try this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1458

Also, I understand what you mean about the hacks. I'll upload pictures to compare of his original and my recreation in a bit.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 31, 2011, 07:52:20 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 07:22:34 PM
I couldn't use the search to find the hacks so I had to manually go into the Battlefield and Final Destination sections to find them. It seems some of the links I had open got mixed up though. Try this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1458

Thanks for the link.  I added your pictures.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 10:40:03 PM
Okay, here are the pictures:

CosmicBowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CosmicPeach

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CosmicWario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, there was a problem with the Cosmic Peach I uploaded earlier. You might've downloaded it, but use this link for Peach instead:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ely6y7hx45ddbn4

I've already edited the previous post as well.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on December 31, 2011, 10:44:32 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 10:40:03 PM
Okay, here are the pictures:

Well, I'm certainly satisfied.  They look identical to the originals.  I'll go ahead and replace the downloads.

Edit: Done.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Guamboy27 on January 01, 2012, 05:15:57 AM
I'll try to contribute here as much as I can. Here's some pictures I got for a couple of hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8724
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15771
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 01, 2012, 05:18:20 AM
Quote from: Guamboy27 on January 01, 2012, 05:15:57 AM
I'll try to contribute here as much as I can. Here's some pictures I got for a couple of hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8724
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15771
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both fixed, thanks :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 01, 2012, 06:34:29 AM
Screened Zelda and Sheik.

Your welcome. xP
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 02, 2012, 03:56:15 AM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on January 01, 2012, 06:34:29 AM
Screened Zelda and Sheik.

Your welcome. xP

Not sure what you mean when you say this o,o

Anyways, everything's up to date. And as always, thank you for contributing to this effort.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 02, 2012, 04:19:33 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2012, 03:56:15 AM
Not sure what you mean when you say this o,o

Anyways, everything's up to date. And as always, thank you for contributing to this effort.

Oh sorry.

I mean that I went through the Zelda and Sheik sections of the vault for minor infractions such as broken pictures or downloads. It's the least I can do.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 02, 2012, 09:34:14 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on January 02, 2012, 04:19:33 AM
Oh sorry.

I mean that I went through the Zelda and Sheik sections of the vault for minor infractions such as broken pictures or downloads. It's the least I can do.

Ah, I get it now. Pretty handy.

Also, I recounted everyone's point totals. Twice. So accuracy is now doubled. It's super effective.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on January 03, 2012, 04:38:38 AM
The broken hack's Brawl Vault entry
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862)

The actual hack, MegaMan Girl (ZSS)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq1gpyip88hxim (http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq1gpyip88hxim)

I am helping  :happy:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 03, 2012, 05:16:37 AM
Quote from: Thany on January 03, 2012, 04:38:38 AM
The broken hack's Brawl Vault entry
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862)

The actual hack, MegaMan Girl (ZSS)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq1gpyip88hxim (http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq1gpyip88hxim)

I am helping  :happy:

Thanks for the link.  Replaced the broken one.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on January 03, 2012, 05:54:15 AM
I've got one more here.

The hack(Broken images)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5859)

And some in-game pics I took of the models(With the old PSA for the hair. Gold Roy just went bald for a moment :3 )

Default and Green costumes
http://i.imgur.com/sEiEy.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/sEiEy.jpg)

Red and Blue costumes
http://i.imgur.com/mvfyz.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/mvfyz.jpg)

Gold and Black costumes
http://i.imgur.com/V0JAu.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/V0JAu.jpg)

Gold Roy:"Where mai hair!?" :srs:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 03, 2012, 06:05:21 AM
Quote from: Thany on January 03, 2012, 05:54:15 AM
I've got one more here.

Nice pics.  Added them to the hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on January 03, 2012, 06:43:44 AM
This is the most active I've ever been here. Heh heh ^_^'

The hack (broken images)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980)

And some in-game snapshots for the fix.

The default, Armoured, and blue Mewtwo's
http://i.imgur.com/sePyT.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/sePyT.jpg)

The black and white Mewtwo, and the Giygas Mewtwo
http://i.imgur.com/kTJh8.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/kTJh8.jpg)

The green, the shiny(greener green), shadow(not the Hedgehog) and the Orange Mewtwo's.
http://i.imgur.com/ii8BL.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/ii8BL.jpg)

Heh heh...Caramelldansen Mewtwo :3c
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on January 03, 2012, 05:53:50 PM
Let me help too!!
Be careful...there's a lot of stuff. xD

Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Character Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If I'm not wrong that makes 47 points. :laugh:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 03, 2012, 07:33:44 PM
@Thany and CutterKirby64

Thanks for the pics, links and DLs.  Took me while, but I added all of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 04, 2012, 12:52:50 AM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 03, 2012, 05:53:50 PM
If I'm not wrong that makes 47 points. :laugh:

Yup, everything was used so that makes 47 points. Thanks for helping!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 04, 2012, 01:28:47 AM
I'm getting tired of just fixing stuff with crap that other people provide.  It's time that I start proving stuff!

Here's a bunch of audio hacks with broken previews (and their replacement previews):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I guess someone else will have to fix up the uploads.  I'd do it myself, but then no one would believe me and I wouldn't get my swagtastic award. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 03:59:48 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2012, 12:52:50 AM
Yup, everything was used so that makes 47 points. Thanks for helping!
It was a pleasure to help! I'll see if I can take care of more stuff later. ;)

Edit: Here I got some more Stuff!

Character Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That makes 30 points! Now I have 77 points.  ;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 04, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 04, 2012, 01:28:47 AM
I'm getting tired of just fixing stuff with crap that other people provide.  It's time that I start proving stuff! I guess someone else will have to fix up the uploads.  I'd do it myself, but then no one would believe me and I wouldn't get my swagtastic award. :P

I'd believe you as long as you tell me what you fixed XD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 03:59:48 AMThat makes 30 points! Now I have 77 points.  ;D

It's actually 31... but it's not about the points, right? XD
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 04, 2012, 04:30:14 AM
@SJS

Well, OK then.  I guess if you believe me I'll go ahead and fix them.

@CutterKirby64

Yikes.  Those will take some time.  I'll try to tackle them after I fix mine.

Edit:  OK, I got all of them.  Both from my small batch and CutterKirby64's not so small batch.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: dRage on January 04, 2012, 10:10:37 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for fixing my broken downloads guys!

I don't have most of my old hacks anymore so I really appreciate it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vish on January 04, 2012, 05:10:48 PM
Finally fixed all the broken downloads and images that Naso reported of my hacks. <.<

Good thing I recovered my SD card files otherwise I wouldn't be able to, but thanks for reporting them or I wouldn't have known. :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 05, 2012, 07:30:56 AM
Pics.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16565
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16564
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10661
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 05, 2012, 03:58:51 PM
Quote from: SJS on January 05, 2012, 07:30:56 AM
Pics.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16565
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16564
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10661
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All fixed :)

Does someone still have a download of this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5280
I lost the files, so i can't re-upload it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 12:44:50 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
It's actually 31... but it's not about the points, right? XD
Yup, it's not about the points, it's about the awards helping the community. xD
Anyway, I got some more stuff here:

Stage Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So that makes 48 points. I'm with 126 points right now and I guess that makes me an epic restorer!!  ;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 01:21:27 AM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 12:44:50 AM
Yup, it's not about the points, it's about the awards helping the community. xD
Anyway, I got some more stuff here:

OK, I got all of used all of your stuff to replace the broken stuff.  Keep up the good work!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 02:33:31 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 01:21:27 AM
OK, I got all of used all of your stuff to replace the broken stuff.  Keep up the good work!
Thanks man! I'm glad I was able to help, as long as I get more time I'll try to fix some more stuff. ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 03:25:02 AM
I have another Dark Texture recreation. It's not like I actively look for them, but I found this while I was browsing, and.......

I've noticed that the artists usually use the same texture, so I tried again by using Ice Luigi to make Ice Mario.

So, here we have the pictures for comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A link to Ice Mario here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=794



And a link for Ice Mario here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4e96s26cln905r
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 03:34:53 AM
Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 03:25:02 AM
I have another Dark Texture recreation. It's not like I actively look for them, but I found this while I was browsing, and.......

I've noticed that the artists usually use the same texture, so I tried again by using Ice Luigi to make Ice Mario.

So, here we have the pictures for comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A link to Ice Mario here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=794



And a link for Ice Mario here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4e96s26cln905r

Looks good enough to me.  I'll replace the broken file with yours as soon as Mediafire stops giving me an error.

Edit: Done.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 03:58:52 AM
Here are some image replacements.

Dr. Manhawesome

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9222

Direct link pictures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 04:10:19 AM
Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 03:58:52 AM
Here are some image replacements.

Thanks.  Replaced.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 04:33:32 AM
Alright, one more!


Celestial Kirby (PSA)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4149

Direct linked pictures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 09, 2012, 04:34:45 AM
Man.

You guys are doing an amazing job at this.

I doubt I have any hacks that are broken on the BV though.

Who knows? I may. I may not.

Anyways, keep it up. Make BV shine!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 04:46:27 AM
@Spex

Um, are you sure that those are the right pics?  Your pics clearly show off a PSA, but the hack is labeled as a texture and it's referred to as a texture in the description.  Was there a texture hack that came with the PSA perhaps?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 04:51:56 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 04:46:27 AM
@Spex

Um, are you sure that those are the right pics?  Your pics clearly show off a PSA, but the hack is labeled as a texture and it's referred to as a texture in the description.  Was there a texture hack that came with the PSA perhaps?

Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I actually thought it was a texture too when I downloaded it, but when I double clicked on it to check inside there was no model.

I looked again just now and all that's in the downloaded file is a FitKirby.pac.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 04:55:15 AM
Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 04:51:56 AM
I looked again just now and all that's in the downloaded file is a FitKirby.pac.

I just checked it as well.  You're absolutely right.  I'll add your pictures.

Edit:  Done.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Neurotoxin on January 15, 2012, 07:46:39 AM
I have more images and links! Sorry for the cheesy pics. Heh.

Screenshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Festival of Fear Pictochat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9384)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Castle Battlefield V1.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6641)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Battlfield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7411)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Frigate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7924)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped Sky Config Stage (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9196)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coin Shooter SonicX (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5524)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Nazo over Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21274)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parappa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1036)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MAX Blaster Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16606)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]

YouTube Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 15, 2012, 07:55:49 AM
Should I go through my vault and check my files?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 15, 2012, 02:13:29 PM
Quote from: Neurotoxin on January 15, 2012, 07:46:39 AM
I have more images and links! Sorry for the cheesy pics. Heh.

Screenshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Festival of Fear Pictochat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9384)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Castle Battlefield V1.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6641)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Battlfield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7411)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Frigate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7924)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped Sky Config Stage (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9196)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coin Shooter SonicX (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5524)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Nazo over Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21274)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parappa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1036)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MAX Blaster Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16606)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]

YouTube Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That was quite a list. I added them all, thanks a bunch :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 17, 2012, 04:52:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19845&Vault=audio
Holy crap. I have the US .PAC and the sounds in my BRSAR.


I can help! :happy:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 17, 2012, 04:55:05 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3412

All the hacks are broken, i know this vault will be a hard one to fix..
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on January 17, 2012, 05:07:01 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5950&Vault=audio
Sign - Naruto Shippuden: (Well the true thing is that i make this song long time agooooo when i was a n00b lol :P)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c8np0mo4thtpy17
Preview Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDyTuxabu4A
1 Orphan hack fixed by meh  :happy:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 17, 2012, 06:19:28 PM
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 15, 2012, 07:55:49 AM
Should I go through my vault and check my files?

You should check your vault every once in a while to make sure the links are not broken n' stuff.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DrPanda on January 17, 2012, 06:23:01 PM
Fierce Deity Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4cbgbo0sglbkol5

Fierce Deity Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?aq434465zhh2grb

(Only had the .pcs for Fierce Deity Link)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 17, 2012, 07:59:53 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 17, 2012, 05:07:01 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5950&Vault=audio
Sign - Naruto Shippuden: (Well the true thing is that i make this song long time agooooo when i was a n00b lol :P)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c8np0mo4thtpy17
Preview Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDyTuxabu4A
1 Orphan hack fixed by meh  :happy:

Fixed.

Quote from: DrPanda on January 17, 2012, 06:23:01 PM
Fierce Deity Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4cbgbo0sglbkol5

Fierce Deity Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?aq434465zhh2grb

(Only had the .pcs for Fierce Deity Link)

Also fixed.  Thanks guys.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on January 17, 2012, 11:52:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24729
Dark DK Tag
http://www.mediafire.com/?6saxckc7qai3ssq
So yes i give a download link because it just contains a .pac file so i added a .pcs file
and also a pic:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8207/19755698.png
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 18, 2012, 02:22:56 AM
Seems my vault's ok. What's usually affected? Download links?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 18, 2012, 05:56:06 AM
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 18, 2012, 02:22:56 AM
Seems my vault's ok. What's usually affected? Download links?

Broken pictures or deleted/wrong links for downloads. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 08:52:02 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/technology/indictment-charges-megaupload-site-with-piracy.html

I dunno how much stuff is on MU, but yeah. Have fun with that.

Actually, that may have broken some of my old, [censored]ty hacks, too...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 19, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
@Vyse

Yeah, I was just about to talk about that.  If anyone has any replacement files for these lost hacks, that'd be great if you could help out.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:08:14 PM
I'm gonna try to get a list of every hack hosted on MU from BV. I might need to wait until pic gets on.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 19, 2012, 09:15:57 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:08:14 PM
I'm gonna try to get a list of every hack hosted on MU from BV. I might need to wait until pic gets on.

That'd be great if you could do that.  Would save everyone a lot of trouble.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ピカノ on January 19, 2012, 09:16:22 PM
select * from where [whateverthehellInamedlink] LIKE '%[megauploadlink recognizable tidbit]%'
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ピカノ on January 19, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Btw, Vyse, since I don't (and won't) have access for a while...

You can do something like

UPDATE brawlvault
SET
[whatever I named reported] = 1,
SET
[whatever I named report description] = "Megaupload has been shut down"
WHERE
[whateverthehellInamedlink] LIKE '%[megauploadlink recognizable tidbit]%'
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
Quote from: ピカノ on January 19, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Btw, Vyse, since I don't (and won't) have access for a while...

You can do something like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That works; I think I'll do that first, then if I feel like it, create the list. Thanks.


OK, that's done. Pretty sure I can make that list if you guys want it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 19, 2012, 10:02:15 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
OK, that's done. Pretty sure I can make that list if you guys want it.
Gladly, would make it much easier to track them down.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: Puraidou Liteyears on January 19, 2012, 10:02:15 PMGladly, would make it much easier to track them down.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/MUDisplay.php

P.S. One cool thing about that list is that it's updated in real time. So whenever someone fixes one of those hacks, it'll no longer appear on the list.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 19, 2012, 10:46:38 PM
...
[censored].
That's a lot.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: Epic Sax Guy on January 19, 2012, 10:46:38 PM
...
[censored].
That's a lot.
887, I believe.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 19, 2012, 10:51:28 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
887, I believe.

Ah [censored].  I was afraid of this.

Well, while it'll probably be impossible to fix ALL of those hacks, we should be at least able to fix some of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:52:17 PM
Oh [censored] I just realized I didn't pull from the audio portion. <____<
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 19, 2012, 10:54:10 PM
I'm sure Albafika has a a good majority of those. Hopefully.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 19, 2012, 10:54:48 PM
If there are any Das Donkey textures, I bet I'll have some of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 19, 2012, 10:55:41 PM
i have a feeling other cyberlocker sites such as mediafire are going to be targeted next. someone should backup the vault
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:57:21 PM
Yep, that list just got 268 entries bigger.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 19, 2012, 11:02:47 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:57:21 PM
Yep, that list just got 268 entries bigger.

why are some entries showing with "nothing to display"?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: Anonymous#2452 on January 19, 2012, 11:02:47 PM
why are some entries showing with "nothing to display"?
Yeah, I'm not gonna look through over 1000 entries for an example. Provide one.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 19, 2012, 11:08:19 PM
So far, I've found 11 things that have been taken down by MegaUpload that I have.
I'll keep looking.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 19, 2012, 11:10:04 PM
17907&Vault=Audio

control + F if you need to
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 11:15:09 PM
Um, about Vide Infra's vault.

I have the original .rar file for his Fire Yoshi here.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1762

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ammmb5g4ivfu07

I know that the rest of his "Fire" dark textures run on a template, so I'll get to recreating those as soon as possible.

Next, I have his Metal Sonic, too, with the orignal TGA CSPs and stuff.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1621

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zhk15vor0ih3wv

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 19, 2012, 11:17:21 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:10:55 PM
Why the hell would you not just provide the link.

i would have, but at the moment i can not. i only have my wii and smart phone for internet. that is why i suggested control + f to find the link i was talking about on your list.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:19:14 PM
Quote from: Anonymous#2452 on January 19, 2012, 11:17:21 PMi would have, but at the moment i can not. i only have my wii and smart phone for internet. that is why i suggested control + f to find the link i was talking about on your list.
My bad, I thought you were being obnoxious for no reason.

Anyway, I fixed it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 11:20:54 PM
Ah.

One more search of my archives shows I have Vide Infra's Metal Mario too.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=800

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j4jym874h9ga8g5

EDIT:

I have Mastalko's Kid Goku over Luigi hack here:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xkx9w2femk95590
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 19, 2012, 11:27:49 PM
Reported: Mario Mafio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?2012b4ura1ov9bq

Reported: Meta Vader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?42q5fdbchi4q90h

Reported: Mafio Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5258)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?vdjd0i182aqdr1b

Reported: Zero Two (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8580)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?tiujxu3mso41cwj

Reported: Imp Midna (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?k13cvr5dc9d1xuk

Reported: Aeon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?xs7jeiqbtm3cueb

Reported: Pokemon Red Trainer (with Shadow eyes) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?vkf4ggy13cfsaih

Reported: Dr. Ivo Robotnik (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1725)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?3x9yqt5h2xo48xp

Reported: Zombie Lucas (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=723)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?d601gqmgwojci46

Reported: Zombie Ness (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1052)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?wr2bqzsiwaq056c

Reported: Zombie Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12405)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?37tr9igq15xaev8

Reported: Skull Wario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17874)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7ka5aaojdoo19n

Reported: Pikachu with Goggles (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10510)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?vioabfysnyibjfj

That's all I got for now.

I'm too lazy to edit the submissions >.<
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ??_? on January 19, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
Apparently you can still download through megaupload if you've got the link?  I think someone said that in the megaupload thread?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 19, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:19:14 PM
My bad, I thought you were being obnoxious for no reason.

Anyway, I fixed it.

no problem, and thanks
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 11:36:14 PM
Playable Knuckle Joe here (Ver. 3) originally by Bleamix

The upload's by BrawlerXL though.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14149

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?68tzxamkv8yg6jf

Sorry about so many posts, but I'm updating as I go.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Quote from: LordNOaH on January 19, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
Apparently you can still download through megaupload if you've got the link?  I think someone said that in the megaupload thread?
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Carnage on January 19, 2012, 11:41:30 PM
have one

Wartortle by GW
hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380
fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?ni8ddss5b56nnd0

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 19, 2012, 11:47:49 PM
Reported: Jimmy T. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17701)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?u1zk52cakt1av6y
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 19, 2012, 11:49:54 PM
Added all of the new DLs except for Seg's.  I guess I'll get to yours eventually.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Carnage on January 19, 2012, 11:56:34 PM
have 2 after all Peppy

hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17792
fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?osscty89u59atmt
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 20, 2012, 12:00:24 AM
It's awesome that everyone's eager to help replace the downloads broken by today's removal of Megaupload, but I think we should hold off on fixing some of those (for about a week?).

This would give the still active creators a decent amount of time to fix their hacks themselves.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ??_? on January 20, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you 'd have looked and read, it said something about using software to download.  I'm on my phone and I can't verify, but if this is true, it'll help.  Also, I think it'd be appreciated if you stopped being a jerk.

So assuming that this is true and the files are still available, we should probably work fast as they might not be available for long.

What we need is a list of every megaupload file with the hack name,  grouped in links of 10 to 20. Each group needs some sort of numerical or alphabetical tag. Users will post that they are downloading a group.  We can worry about reuploading later
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 01:55:11 AM
Quote from: LordNOaH on January 20, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
If you 'd have looked and read, it said something about using software to download.
Then you should have said that. Don't communicate badly and then act smug when you're misunderstood.

QuoteAlso, I think it'd be appreciated if you stopped being a jerk.
I'm being direct. If I was actually being rude, I'd make it obvious.

QuoteWhat we need is a list of every megaupload file with the hack name,  grouped in links of 10 to 20. Each group needs some sort of numerical or alphabetical tag. Users will post that they are downloading a group.  We can worry about reuploading later
If the method actually works, I can easily set up the list to work that way.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ??_? on January 20, 2012, 02:04:56 AM

Quote from: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 01:55:11 AM
Then you should have said that. Don't communicate badly and then act smug when you're misunderstood.
I said "think someone said that in the megaupload thread?" and I expected that to be found and read.  I would have been more clear if i was able to find the quote myself.
Quote from: --Censored Brawler-- on January 19, 2012, 10:17:02 PM
btw, for ppl who want to download there hacks, i just rememebred u can download mipony, and copy the link location of the hack, then they all appear, and u can pick where to downlaod
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 02:12:14 AM
Quote from: LordNOaH on January 20, 2012, 02:04:56 AM
I said "think someone said that in the megaupload thread?" and I expected that to be found and read.  I would have been more clear if i was able to find the quote myself.
I don't see why you expected anyone else to go looking if you wouldn't even do it yourself.

Anyway, not gonna get more off-topic here. If that "mipony" thing works and people wanna divide up the list, I can set that up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 20, 2012, 02:21:14 AM
I have mipony.

I just went around and selected a few random hacks to see if downloading using it was possible.

All of the ones I tried didn't work.

This Hack was live before Megaupload went down right?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21483

Because Mipony can't tell me anything about it. It doesn't even say whether the link is broken.

"Size: 0 bytes | Avalible: ?"
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ??_? on January 20, 2012, 02:44:21 AM
Jdownloader appears to be giving be a wait time, so this might be working, I'll edit this if it does.

EDIT: aaand, nope, similar problem as Spex.  the .bz site didn't carry any files over either afaik so, looks like we'll have to do this the hard way :/
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 05:08:06 AM
Pic pointed out to me that I forgot to exclude deleted hacks, so I fixed that. Shrank the list down from around 1100 to a much more manageable 955.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support - Archived a few hacks to restore
Post by: Diddy Kong on January 20, 2012, 05:47:19 AM
dammit lol, theres a THP hack I redid for someone and I lost the source... oh well..
I'lll just remake it for him from scratch

Hacks I made alt downloads for are shown below in the format:

(LINK TO SUBMISSION) - (LINK TO DOWNLOAD)

*the THP might be slightly different in timing or quality since my styles changed since I first corrected his hack file

EDIT: if anyone wants, (assuming the source (youtube) is STILL available, I am willing to redo a lost forever hack (even if it wasn't originally done by me)


EDIT 2:

the following hacks: I still have a copy for:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 06:15:59 AM
I'm modifying the list to make it a bit easier to use, so it won't be working correctly for a bit. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Done. Hacks' names are now displayed instead of just links.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 20, 2012, 07:44:53 AM
Quote from: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 05:08:06 AM
Pic pointed out to me that I forgot to exclude deleted hacks, so I fixed that. Shrank the list down from around 1100 to a much more manageable 955.
Holy.. ._.'

Well... seems we got a [censored]load to do o_o'
A [censored]load it is.. 53 pages of reported hacks (thats over 2000 hacks reported....) O_o"
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on January 20, 2012, 01:46:53 PM
Stupid SOPA >.< ,megaupload is canceled by that [censored].
but megaupload has made another page that just have IP
ill see if i can help in some hacks that are broken by SOPA
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 20, 2012, 03:14:47 PM
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 20, 2012, 01:46:53 PM
Stupid SOPA >.< ,megaupload is canceled by that [censored].
but megaupload has made another page that just have IP
ill see if i can help in some hacks that are broken by SOPA
Technically it's not the bill, since it's not passed yet. Take this to the Sopa topic ^_^
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 20, 2012, 03:18:12 PM
If I actually kept all the hacks I downloaded to make portraits of, I'd have a lot of these =/

I'll try running Recuva and see what pops up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 04:50:02 PM
Fixed:
Squirtletwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1655)
Clone Trainer (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1346)
Ivysaurtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=412)
Ice Mages (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=354)
Fox Solo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=305)
Charizardtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217)
Captain Obama (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=155)
Moonlight Battlefield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1477)
TROB (Green) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211)

Plus all 12 of mine.

I have some more old hacks, but their owners have been online recently, so I'll hold off on uploading.

Also, I changed the list so that links open in a new tab instead of the current one.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 04:53:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio
I was actually gonna make a BRSTM of this.
I'll do it sometime.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 20, 2012, 05:21:56 PM
OK, well I went back and did all of the necessary fixes for most of the hacks given in the last 3 pages or so.  Yes, even the ones you provided Seg (you lazy bum).

I however didn't do the fixes for Akari_Un's hacks yet, as all of his stuff is gone from the Vault.  If someone would be so kind as to put them back up, I'd be happy to fix the DLs, but as it stands I'm not gonna waste my time fixing DLs for deleted hacks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Soneek on January 20, 2012, 05:24:40 PM
I don't have any of the brstms that were on Megaupload, but I can provide alternate links for some of the songs, even though the brstms were most likely made by someone else on another site. Would that be fine?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 20, 2012, 05:21:56 PM
OK, well I went back and did all of the necessary fixes for most of the hacks given in the last 3 pages or so.  Yes, even the ones you provided Seg (you lazy bum).
Yea. I said I was lazy D:

I'll do mine next time.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ohmnis on January 20, 2012, 06:43:35 PM
Here's a new link for the boulder badge by yum4tum: http://www.mediafire.com/?26c39jockyjzjyc

It's under the franklin badge
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 09:54:58 PM
Hack Broken (true mario pack):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*true+mario+pack*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*true+mario+pack*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/?5wtsuc7z07n8wcb (http://www.mediafire.com/?5wtsuc7z07n8wcb)
I have helped this site. Yay!
3 points please.
My real username is KnightMario
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 20, 2012, 09:57:28 PM
Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 20, 2012, 09:54:58 PM
Hack Broken (true mario pack):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*true+mario+pack*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*true+mario+pack*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/?5wtsuc7z07n8wcb (http://www.mediafire.com/?5wtsuc7z07n8wcb)
I have helped this site. Yay!
3 points please.
My real username is KnightMario

Fixed.  Thanks a lot.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
Kirby fix about to be done.
EDIT: Done. 3 more points please. and AGAIN my name is KnightMario.
Orignal:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*fire-kirby*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*fire-kirby*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
Fixed:http://www.mediafire.com/?nejip2k2s1mem1b (http://www.mediafire.com/?nejip2k2s1mem1b)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 20, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
Kirby fix about to be done.
EDIT: Done. 3 more points please. and AGAIN my name is KnightMario.
Orignal:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*fire-kirby*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*fire-kirby*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
Fixed:http://www.mediafire.com/?nejip2k2s1mem1b (http://www.mediafire.com/?nejip2k2s1mem1b)
Replaced.
Title: New download links for broken submissions
Post by: Diddy Kong on January 20, 2012, 10:23:10 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4415 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2heq2apmhtltfcm

(^I think thats the file for it, HOWEVER, I have edited some misc data (TEXT) so it would stop crashing on the single player mode SSS, and instead it crashes somewhere else (in a very useless place, the notices), and it should be warnned, i flooded text in the notices section, which crashes the game when you open the notices portion)

(BRSTMs found, if the mods want, if it is the SAME as one I made, you are free to use my link (ALL mediafire at the moment) )


alt. intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21635 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zm9dh1kz7k7czxu
^I had the .veg file for it, so I took the youtube video again and converted it

BLACK AND WHITE YOSHI's found

BLACK: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1751 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlu5bm33t629iw1

WHITE: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lhwbmd4cl6g0m2f

^I THINK THOSE ARE FOR THAT EXACT SUBMISSION... (kinda hard when so many versions of stuff are known to be uploaded)

Plusle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1372 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?163k02ll115tw8k


Fire-Dedede http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=441 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jjm5vqcz3d5v4zf

Gruntilda http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=442 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zoi33hp9a4ma4y9

===End of archive===

Hacks archived: 6
Hacks remade: 1
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817)

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j (http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j)
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 10:54:48 PM
Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 20, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817)

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j (http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j)
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)
Done
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Exorcist on January 20, 2012, 10:56:54 PM
Not related to MegaUpload, but it's a fixed download to a rather popular hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
Download (.pac only): http://www.mediafire.com/?jd2nidnejhs13cs
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on January 20, 2012, 11:02:28 PM
wow I wonder how many hacks might need to be remade from scratch...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 11:41:55 PM
12 points! First medal!
KnightMario is true username,
Old:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823)
New:http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805 (http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805)
Novice Medal please.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: theyellafella on January 20, 2012, 11:53:49 PM
Giratina by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bj5d7plv2alwsjs

Captain Diddy by Inferno
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9020
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cvo026y23c3kqc

Gerudo Prince by QuickSilver
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10015
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z079rqw5g1q4xdp

Darth Vader by BeyondYou
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2lc02k7v8h2fdp8

Heatran by Kyotita
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=411
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?dd70tv3dj7t8dr6

Tropius by tehresearchguy
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=419
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ie4j3q7gcz40siv

Kamek by Vide Infra
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=445
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?vo3o99j7c96995s

Avatar Aang Head by Milkaholic
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=455
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?blcy79z6cxvvuoj

0 by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=504
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?8h7845cehigxxpy

Twilight by Cursed Portal
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=627
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?j787f2247wxg4hs

Arceus by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=645
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?mbl3kcgiul3u2lz

Flamedramon by poxag
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=661
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?4iaz8u807hhq7dj

Rayman (Rayman 3) by Kooporreur
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12529
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?971zu9fhoy0mh90

Twilight by fireking220
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=759
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?yl697klcl5c4imu

Twilight by Cursed Portal
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=827
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?wlmnd90qyox8448

Avatar Ness V1.5 by kirbys246
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2606
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?tcc74ajgjflsssn

Clone by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1361
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2jr46rraaa3ui5

Shiny by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1375
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?oon6vwnjc6njzss

Pachirisu by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1368
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?dj878q1q7r2616z

Mudkip by tehresearchguy
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1648
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?sem5lhxuf47cmqw
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: E-scope12 on January 21, 2012, 12:08:44 AM
Why did megaupload get shutdown?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nicki on January 21, 2012, 12:10:41 AM
UMG shut it down due to piracy issues. Read more on the thread here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40161.0).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 12:12:44 AM
 :notimp: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+mega+upload+down%3F (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+mega+upload+down%3F)
EDIT: Oxe ninja'd me.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Link Strife on January 21, 2012, 12:17:37 AM
Final Fantasy VI Decisive Battle
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22249&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?76pnbqw6h5nefs4

Super Smash Bros Melee - NES Version
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22566&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajqnsz41lhy96sk

Menu Remix (Not a Rock Version)
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16036&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5kgc6cme5vairzw
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: silveruchiha on January 21, 2012, 01:20:46 AM
Gerudo Prince v1.4 by quicksilver
http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html (http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html)
Darth Vader over Ganondorf by BeyondYou
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html)
CON Naruto PSA/Texture over Ike by .Fade & dingoberries
http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html)
Roy over Ike by Marcov15
http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html)
Cursed Fox by Fireking220
http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html)
James Mccloud by Register
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html)
Fierce Deity Link by ??? (I don't know whose, but I know that multiple versions are down so here's hoping I'm replacing one of them). [also, need both links for both files]
http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html  (http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html)
http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html  (http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html)
Mephiles Over Sonic by zeno503
http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html (http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html)

I'd add more, but I am not available for too much right now. I own none of these in any way. I just saw the list and added what I had stored up. Hope it helps.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Morsel on January 21, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
I have some obscure ones here that I hope haven't been said already:

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=250
Fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gyy2879g3uj1442

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13967
Fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7qqqklwbwik9u96

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1037
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7nnaqijqgbs4xy6

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=198
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?arntr0pkrv803r1

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3618
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x09jk665q7yj5b5

Hope these help!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 21, 2012, 02:02:27 AM
Quote from: pikaman111 on January 21, 2012, 12:17:37 AM
Final Fantasy VI Decisive Battle
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22249&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?76pnbqw6h5nefs4

Super Smash Bros Melee - NES Version
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22566&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajqnsz41lhy96sk

Menu Remix (Not a Rock Version)
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16036&Vault=audio

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5kgc6cme5vairzw
All replaced.
Quote from: Morsel on January 21, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
I have some obscure ones here that I hope haven't been said already:

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=250
Fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gyy2879g3uj1442

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13967
Fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7qqqklwbwik9u96

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1037
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7nnaqijqgbs4xy6

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=198
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?arntr0pkrv803r1

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3618
Fixed Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x09jk665q7yj5b5

Hope these help!
All replaced.

silveruchiha, can you provide the link to the BrawlVault link to the hack? It would make our lives easier.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 02:11:45 AM
Aren't I supposed to get a award for this? (12 points)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 21, 2012, 02:13:38 AM
Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 21, 2012, 02:11:45 AM
Aren't I supposed to get a award for this? (12 points)
Yes, but you gotta bring it up in the awards section.
The staff has to hand them out.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 02:19:49 AM
Uhhh, where is that?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 21, 2012, 02:23:09 AM
Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 21, 2012, 02:19:49 AM
Uhhh, where is that?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30094.0
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 02:32:52 AM
Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 21, 2012, 05:59:23 AM
Alright. I've got all the fire hacks up. I think. There might be one or two left though, so don't quote me on it.

Anyways, I tested all of these out, and they work fine.

Lastly, I have some of Vide Infra's Ice dark texture hacks, so those are next on the list.

Fire Bowser:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=119

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i92iwtbwsau41od


Fire Captain Falcon:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=162

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c4i56e3zricerld


Fire Ganondorf:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=331

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r7igbjo14wrxrxw


Fire Kirby:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3i3jop13f38h69f


Fire Samus:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1537

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w9fwn671pn3tmcg


Fire Wario:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1713

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a676ne9k2jf9pc9
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 21, 2012, 04:15:48 PM
@Spex130 and theyellafella

OK, fixed all of the ones you guys linked to, except for the Fire Kirby hack.  You didn't provide the right link Spex.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 21, 2012, 04:35:30 PM
 :oshi:


Okay, so I redownloaded this file and checked inside. This is it.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3i3jop13f38h69f


EDIT: I downloaded it from that link posted there too.

That's it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 21, 2012, 04:39:10 PM
No, I mean you didn't provide the right BrawlVault link.  Your DL link works fine.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on January 21, 2012, 04:45:24 PM
Oh. Hahaha!

Yeah.

Here you go.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=516

Although it seems someone has fixed it, now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 05:38:20 PM
I did ;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Link Strife on January 21, 2012, 07:46:33 PM
Here's a few more,

Splash Hill Zone Act 1
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6992&Vault=audio

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/?16aoj97opj8s7m5

Sonic Boom - Crush 40 version
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19643&Vault=audio

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bnoi4c67dwblu5u

Ho-oh Battle Theme (Dance Drum Beat)
Original Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16029&Vault=audio

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/?prlmmara26oxor8
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 21, 2012, 08:57:59 PM
@Pikaman111

Fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on January 22, 2012, 01:32:12 AM
Just to let you guys know, MegaUpload is going to be back soon.

http://109.236.83.66
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on January 22, 2012, 01:41:00 AM
yeah that what i was reading on the news
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM
Quote from: Ceo Ohmnis on January 20, 2012, 06:43:35 PM
Here's a new link for the boulder badge by yum4tum: http://www.mediafire.com/?26c39jockyjzjyc

It's under the franklin badge

He provided a fix for this hack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9949). I believe it was overlooked.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on January 20, 2012, 10:56:54 PM
Not related to MegaUpload, but it's a fixed download to a rather popular hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
Download (.pac only): http://www.mediafire.com/?jd2nidnejhs13cs

Was this also overlooked?

Quote from: silveruchiha on January 21, 2012, 01:20:46 AM
Gerudo Prince v1.4 by quicksilver
http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html (http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html)
Darth Vader over Ganondorf by BeyondYou
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html)
CON Naruto PSA/Texture over Ike by .Fade & dingoberries
http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html)
Roy over Ike by Marcov15
http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html)
Cursed Fox by Fireking220
http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html)
James Mccloud by Register
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html (http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html)
Fierce Deity Link by ??? (I don't know whose, but I know that multiple versions are down so here's hoping I'm replacing one of them). [also, need both links for both files]
http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html  (http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html)
http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html  (http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html)
Mephiles Over Sonic by zeno503
http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html (http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html)

I'd add more, but I am not available for too much right now. I own none of these in any way. I just saw the list and added what I had stored up. Hope it helps.

Please provide links to the hacks also next time, silveruchiha. That makes it easier on everyone. Though did anyone fix these?

Quote from: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817)

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j (http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j)
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)

Though those are both Super Mario hacks, I don't think they are the same hack. Anyone else care to provide some insight?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 22, 2012, 05:15:48 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM
Though did anyone fix these?
I'd fix them if he gave a link to the BV submission.
I'll also fix that hack you quoted.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 01:50:46 PM
Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM
Though those are both Super Mario hacks, I don't think they are the same hack. Anyone else care to provide some insight?
What do you see wrong with it? I know that is the original hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 22, 2012, 04:39:18 PM
I recovered Wiiztec's Naked ZSS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4600)

I couldn't recover the leaf censored version, though.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ub4e2

Comes with a .pac
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yosh1Kart on January 22, 2012, 09:37:57 PM
I got a link for Nanobuds "Nintendog V2" over Alloy Yellow

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14715

and here's the new link

http://www.mediafire.com/?cx98wp24vaw8h1u

is it alright? :-\

it contains:

FitZakoChild.pac
FitZakoChild00.pac
FitZakoChild00.pcs
FitZakoChildMotion.pac
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 22, 2012, 11:34:01 PM
Quote from: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 01:50:46 PM
What do you see wrong with it? I know that is the original hack.

Meant to quote this one...

I don't think they are the same hack.

Quote from: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 11:41:55 PM
12 points! First medal!
KnightMario is true username,
Old:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823)
New:http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805 (http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805)
Novice Medal please.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 22, 2012, 11:59:45 PM
@YoshiKartWii

Fixed

@xxTerminatorxx

Good that you have the file, but seeing as the hack is for both versions I feel we're gonna need the second version before the link gets replaced (unless someone disagrees with me of course).  Still, hold on to that one.  It'll be needed should the other version ever turn up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 23, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 11:34:01 PM
Meant to quote this one...

I don't think they are the same hack.

Whoops, wrong eyes for the hack. here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68 (http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68)
NOW I get the novice restorer. Yay!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yosh1Kart on January 23, 2012, 02:25:24 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 22, 2012, 11:59:45 PM
@YoshiKartWii

Fixed
Yay! :D

so glad i finally found a way to help ^_^

i'll look and see if i have any of the ones that had mega upload as a download link
on my computer in the morning

the only problem is,

i deleted all of the ones i downloaded and had stored on my computer,
because i thought i wouldn't use them.

of course... that thing backfired :-[

so, in the morning i'll read along the list in the OP and see if there's any on my sd card,
AND i'll search my computer for any files found in a different area on my computer :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 23, 2012, 02:56:29 AM
Quote from: KnightMario on January 23, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
Whoops, wrong eyes for the hack. here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68 (http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68)
NOW I get the novice restorer. Yay!


(http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm245/kwarking/Texture%20hacks/SuperMarioSMBZ_001.jpg)
This is a screenshot of the original hack.

(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/RSBE01-1.png)
This is a screenshot of the fix you provided.

Though similar, they are not the same. The original has gold buttons (aside from the two big ones) and is a softer shade of yellow. Your fix has grey buttons and is a brighter yellow. Sounds crazy and OCD, but those are the facts.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on January 23, 2012, 02:59:10 AM
Ohhhh. Kay, I'll find another hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Dot on January 23, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 23, 2012, 02:56:29 AM

(http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm245/kwarking/Texture%20hacks/SuperMarioSMBZ_001.jpg)
This is a screenshot of the original hack.



http://www.mediafire.com/?ruzgv43juealevo   ?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Dragon Ryuu on January 23, 2012, 08:15:46 PM
I don't know if you guys already found this but here is the link anyways...

http://www.mediafire.com/?irmixdhjgyw

It contains DasDonkey Team's old texture hacks...luckily they had this one on mediafire....
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 23, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 22, 2012, 11:59:45 PM@xxTerminatorxx Good that you have the file, but seeing as the hack is for both versions I feel we're gonna need the second version before the link gets replaced (unless someone disagrees with me of course).  Still, hold on to that one.  It'll be needed should the other version ever turn up.

Victory Badguy, I feel that replacing the link for now would be the best option. It's better than nothing. Besides, if somone wants to make a censored version they can. I'm sure adding censors to the texture won't be very hard.

But we may not have to do that because somone else may already have the original texture.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 24, 2012, 07:23:19 AM
Fixed a preview here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3137&Vault=audio

Not really sure why.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on January 24, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
We'll be having a massive amound of MU broken links soon. D:

I'll see if I have replacements later.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 24, 2012, 03:14:21 PM
Quote from: Albafika on January 24, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
We'll be having a massive amound of MU broken links soon. D:

I'll see if I have replacements later.
That's already known lol.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
MU=Multiupload?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 24, 2012, 09:52:03 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
MU=Multiupload?
Megaupload or Multiupload, i personally doubt Multiupload to be honest.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 25, 2012, 12:10:21 AM
Isn't there an alternative way of uploading hacks onto the net without using these sites? Would it be possible to create a way to make download links on KC-MM?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 12:39:20 AM
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 12:10:21 AM
Isn't there an alternative way of uploading hacks onto the net without using these sites? Would it be possible to create a way to make download links on KC-MM?
Talk to the coders of BrawlVault about that.
Highly doubtful that they could pull something like that off.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ピカノ on January 25, 2012, 12:53:19 AM
It's possible but it would a great deal of strain on us bandwidth wise.

Further more, becoming a provider of such material would require us to much more strictly monitor the uploads --- we could very well be hunted down (not by nintendo, but by the american companies who couldn't care less about us modifying Japanese content but would definitely go after us for stuff like music hacks)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 25, 2012, 07:23:12 PM
But you'd consider it if we lost mediafire, and every other site out there?
You'd have nothing to loose really. Like I said earlier, if those sites go, then this site goes down with them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 25, 2012, 07:35:02 PM
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 07:23:12 PMYou'd have nothing to loose really.
Did you read what pic said?

Quote from: ピカノ on January 25, 2012, 12:53:19 AM
we could very well be hunted down (not by nintendo, but by the american companies who couldn't care less about us modifying Japanese content but would definitely go after us for stuff like music hacks)

We would actually have substantially more "to lose" by taking on the hacks ourselves.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 07:47:13 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 04:53:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio
I was actually gonna make a BRSTM of this.
I'll do it sometime.
I replaced it with this (http://www.mediafire.com/?d2zdhn0770t92fx) already.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 25, 2012, 07:55:53 PM
Quote from: Punto on January 23, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?ruzgv43juealevo   ?

Yeah, that hack matches this one. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on January 25, 2012, 08:01:36 PM
Quote from: SJS on January 25, 2012, 07:55:53 PM
Yeah, that hack matches this one. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823
And fixed it is.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 25, 2012, 08:28:49 PM
Yes I did read what he said. That's why I replied.

But what's the point of a hacking site if we can't download anything? Only thing I can think of is the threads that people post around here.

Edit: I think somone should replace the naked ZSS link soon...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 25, 2012, 08:37:39 PM
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 08:28:49 PM
But what's the point of a hacking site if we can't download anything?
Not much.

Real talk: MF going down would probably be the end.

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 08:28:49 PMEdit: I think somone should replace the naked ZSS link soon...
Link?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 25, 2012, 08:41:34 PM
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 22, 2012, 04:39:18 PMI recovered Wiiztec's Naked ZSS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4600) I couldn't recover the leaf censored version, though. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ub4e2 Comes with a .pac
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Fawfulcopter on January 26, 2012, 03:12:20 AM
Can I specifically request this restored?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21483
I'm sure some of you had it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 26, 2012, 03:37:22 AM
Quote from: Fawfulcopter on January 26, 2012, 03:12:20 AM
Can I specifically request this restored?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21483
I'm sure some of you had it.

Sorry, but this isn't a request thread. We can't really control who has what. We just have to wait and see what's posted.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Neurotoxin on January 26, 2012, 03:58:16 AM
I found a few hacks on my old SD card. (And in my Recycle Bin...)

Terminator (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3586)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?wffy1z8sd5ef8n6)

Strong Badman (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2204)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?7p9l9k1bnik6lpv)

Purple Yoshi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?5cf942sgtaa4ff6)

Shadow Queen (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1332)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?2byj6fjb410ln8d)

Papa Smurf (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=807)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?eob5r9s93d6aykd)

Kumatora (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=706)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?xxbxry5xnnyl8zn)

Parappa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1036)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?dy3k21ojv35e1d4)

Godly Ganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5401)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?a10dk3cxh72fx5c)

Balloon Fighter (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1012)
Download link (http://www.mediafire.com/?7i43x252ndd8bpf)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 26, 2012, 04:09:52 AM
@Neurotoxin

OK, all fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Brawlerten on January 26, 2012, 04:53:42 PM
I just looked at the resources page, and DasDonkey Vertex Box 2.0 is the only one that was linked to Megaupload. Might want to look into that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: JOEYSX5 on January 26, 2012, 11:25:44 PM
Thank you Neurotoxin...  
Now that I think of it somone should update The Terminator hack with a better model. He's still got the headband tail...

Same with The Joker.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on January 27, 2012, 01:31:26 AM
Here's a download link for the Ground Mission Fox texture. 2 CSPs included.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0rt1bbwd9t8cjkt
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 27, 2012, 01:32:33 AM
Quote from: TheDevicer on January 27, 2012, 01:31:26 AM
Here's a download link for the Ground Mission Fox texture. 2 CSPs included.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0rt1bbwd9t8cjkt


Could you provide a link to the broken hack in question?  That'd make everyone's job easier.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on January 27, 2012, 03:08:30 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 27, 2012, 01:32:33 AM
Could you provide a link to the broken hack in question?  That'd make everyone's job easier.

Right... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17205

And while I'm at it, here's the falco equivalent with a csp:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17665
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw74e3aa13w20x7

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 27, 2012, 05:41:47 PM
Quote from: TheDevicer on January 27, 2012, 03:08:30 PM
Right... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17205

And while I'm at it, here's the falco equivalent with a csp:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17665
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw74e3aa13w20x7

Thanks.  Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on January 27, 2012, 08:00:34 PM
It's been a while, so I'm fixing the rest of what I have.

Captain Viewtiful (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=157)
Jet the Hawk (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=283)
Darkspine (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1609)
Super Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1636)

Again, all really old things.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: toastoftriumph on January 28, 2012, 04:21:41 AM
Here are some re-uploads:

"Accept Bloody Fate" (audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3853&Vault=audio
http://www.mediafire.com/?zh2h21rlq53r91s

"Mob Town" (stage)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5848
http://www.mediafire.com/?rxdb4alpibxmsra

"Death 13" (ganon)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7416
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ua25u79j1papop

"Arty Wario"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7348
http://www.mediafire.com/?w8i4ibdyhbc9ywt

"Azure Marth V2"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18778
http://www.mediafire.com/?7j6apjs9b2kr2y1

"Tuxedo Mario"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=826
http://www.mediafire.com/?ow9eeiw1qr89txb

"Tuxedo Luigi"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=758
http://www.mediafire.com/?thcbs1bwme7uhvm

---------
Important suggestion:
Although it probably would be hard to implement soon, for the future, it would be nice to be able to neatly categorize the reason for reported material, with an optional comment. This way, an advanced search could be performed to single out hacks that need a new preview, or a whole new upload (and sort out from defective glitchy hacks).

Fixed entries should probably be striked through (like this), in case someone edits a post, or just for the ease of those fixing the entries.

Also: for the "Mob Town" hack I provided above, I did NOT have the audio file that was listed in the BV description. How should situations like this be handled?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 28, 2012, 04:53:15 AM
Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 28, 2012, 04:21:41 AMImportant suggestion:
Although it probably would be hard to implement soon, for the future, it would be nice to be able to neatly categorize the reason for reported material, with an optional comment. This way, an advanced search could be performed to single out hacks that need a new preview, or a whole new upload (and sort out from defective glitchy hacks).

Fixed entries should probably be striked through (like this), in case someone edits a post, or just for the ease of those fixing the entries.

I tried to set things up in the OP so that it could pretty much maintain itself. I'm not really able to put more time into this. Linking to individual searches of the Vault with reported hacks is about as in depth as I'm going to get.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: toastoftriumph on January 28, 2012, 05:24:42 AM
Quote from: SJS on January 28, 2012, 04:53:15 AM
I tried to set things up in the OP so that it could pretty much maintain itself. I'm not really able to put more time into this. Linking to individual searches of the Vault with reported hacks is about as in depth as I'm going to get.
True. I guess this is one of those rare occasions people ever sift through this quantity of reports.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 28, 2012, 05:35:14 AM
Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 28, 2012, 04:21:41 AM
Here are some re-uploads:

All fixed.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 28, 2012, 04:21:41 AMAlso: for the "Mob Town" hack I provided above, I did NOT have the audio file that was listed in the BV description. How should situations like this be handled?

Well, seeing as the stage hack is the main entree (so to speak) I think it would be fine to include it without the BRSTM.  It's not like there was a second version of the stage or anything that you were missing.  In that case we'd probably have to wait until someone can make a file with all of the versions, but in this case it's probably fine to leave out a little audio file.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: toastoftriumph on January 28, 2012, 06:01:39 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 28, 2012, 05:35:14 AM
All fixed.

Well, seeing as the stage hack is the main entree (so to speak) I think it would be fine to include it without the BRSTM.  It's not like there was a second version of the stage or anything that you were missing.  In that case we'd probably have to wait until someone can make a file with all of the versions, but in this case it's probably fine to leave out a little audio file.
I guess my point is, should there be a disclaimer in the description about the missing audio file? Although it may not be a huge deal in this case, I'm sure it could be upsetting if it were instead a CSP/CSS etc. Of course, that's assuming it would still be accepted as a reupload, without the CSP or whatever included.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 28, 2012, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 28, 2012, 06:01:39 AM
I guess my point is, should there be a disclaimer in the description about the missing audio file? Although it may not be a huge deal in this case, I'm sure it could be upsetting if it were instead a CSP/CSS etc. Of course, that's assuming it would still be accepted as a reupload, without the CSP or whatever included.

Fine, I guess someone could add a disclaimer to the description if it'd make you feel better.  I'll try to get around to it later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Also, for those keeping count of points (ie SJS), I fixed three audio previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2811&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2811&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2224&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2224&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2555&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2555&Vault=audio)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Allbait on January 28, 2012, 06:56:19 PM
I've started reuploading my own hacks that I still have, one of the hacks that I don't have for example is PK master lucas mixed with the B+ Lucas, if anyone has it or wants to get it someone needs to reupload it. I'll delete it if no one has the files =P and other people have been restoring some of my hacks too, some of which I didn't have anymore as well so thanks :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ChaosZeroX on January 29, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
I has Mr. L!
Includes CSP and BP I made and the PCS of course
http://www.mediafire.com/?of1b5fo06mgna32

link to dead hack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=745
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on January 29, 2012, 11:12:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosZeroX on January 29, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
I has Mr. L!
Includes CSP and BP I made and the PCS of course
http://www.mediafire.com/?of1b5fo06mgna32

link to dead hack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=745

Hmmm... that's not the same Mr. L.

That's actually Dr. Panda's Mr. L (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5766), not Marcov15's.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 30, 2012, 10:30:56 PM
Rustic Asia (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2533&Vault=audio)
Hidden Retreat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2244&Vault=audio)
Gargoyle's Perch (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2531&Vault=audio)
Electric Fountain (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2241&Vault=audio)
Azazel's Chamber (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2572&Vault=audio)
Hall of Fate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2238&Vault=audio)
Moonlit Wilderness (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2235&Vault=audio)
Moonlit Wilderness again (I hate it when people do this) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2558&Vault=audio)

Each of these uploads had a broken preview.  I fixed all of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on January 31, 2012, 04:17:31 AM
I bring recovered goods!

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22563&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22563&Vault=audio)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?e74fe611ztw3m3c (http://www.mediafire.com/?e74fe611ztw3m3c)

Broken hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22564&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22564&Vault=audio)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?fwmasj2hd2c6zcq (http://www.mediafire.com/?fwmasj2hd2c6zcq)

Broken hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13900&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13900&Vault=audio)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?8mh58s7km8t2yc6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8mh58s7km8t2yc6)

Broken hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=390 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=390)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?886hyo874hnogic (http://www.mediafire.com/?886hyo874hnogic)

Broken hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17287 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17287)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?oobnxzxk5y6k0er (http://www.mediafire.com/?oobnxzxk5y6k0er)

Broken hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17286 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17286)
Salvaged hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?kd5wevfdfp6cf1t (http://www.mediafire.com/?kd5wevfdfp6cf1t)

Myess :3c
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 31, 2012, 04:34:26 AM
Quote from: Thany on January 31, 2012, 04:17:31 AM
I bring recovered goods!

Thanks.  All fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 03, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
Broken hack : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=380

New Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?ojlh3y6x64zr1qx
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 03, 2012, 03:15:15 PM
Quote from: SJS on February 03, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
Broken hack : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=380

New Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?ojlh3y6x64zr1qx
Fixed it up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Morsel on February 03, 2012, 11:21:15 PM
I haz a link for you

Tex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=423
Fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/?s0814d9riu1r9uh
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 06, 2012, 10:59:26 AM
I have a question. The following hack is down: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274

I have the file, however, I've changed the hue of falco's boots just a tad. I made them just a bit more red than purple. You wouldn't even see the difference unless someone pointed it out to you. I also improved the original quality of the picture. Looking closely, numerous edits on the layer broke it down somewhat. I fixed that for my personal use.

Now that the hack is down, should I still create a link for it? The preview pics still look exactly the same...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on February 06, 2012, 11:32:51 AM
Seeing as it's just a few touch-ups, i don't see why not.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 06, 2012, 08:29:40 PM
Did a little on-my-own fixing in the Vault.

I fixed the previews for these songs:
Fall Down to the Scream (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2094&Vault=audio)
Endless Challenge (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2092&Vault=audio)
Crazy Call at Cry (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2081&Vault=audio)
Decide in the Eyes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2084&Vault=audio)

And I fixed the download for this:
Sheikah Link ver. 2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329)

The new DL is the exact same as the original (I checked to make sure) and I provided both a PCS and a PAC.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 07, 2012, 04:04:09 AM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274
Fixed with csp: http://www.mediafire.com/?5xij51u4toybtje
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 07, 2012, 04:27:58 AM
Quote from: TheDevicer on February 07, 2012, 04:04:09 AM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274
Fixed with csp: http://www.mediafire.com/?5xij51u4toybtje

Fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 07, 2012, 07:23:10 AM
Here's some stuff:

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=307
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r7a73bx5qs87ebe

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=322
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?icj6t0200uixa34

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=345
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?h9b89t76y5967n6

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=451
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mb4w17ovds2l2bh

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17702
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltda99x30aauw3j

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6279
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?71930xq8z7xn781

Broken:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13220
Reported for pictures. Works fine and has preview.

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2211
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?az9swk56m8836w5
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 02:58:11 PM
Quote from: TheDevicer on February 07, 2012, 07:23:10 AM
Broken:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13220
Reported for pictures. Works fine and has preview.
This goes in the BrawlVault thread, but I'll fix it up along with the others.
Strange. I can't edit and submit. It tells me how "BrawlSnapshots is no longer supported."
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on February 07, 2012, 03:06:44 PM
Brawlsnapshots has been down for a year now :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 03:08:48 PM
Quote from: Equilibrium on February 07, 2012, 03:06:44 PM
Brawlsnapshots has been down for a year now :P
I know that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on February 07, 2012, 03:38:22 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 03:08:48 PM
I know that.
Oh ok. Well i edited the hack and it worked fine for me o.o
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 08, 2012, 03:53:08 AM
Heads up guys.  It seems like a fair number of video game music-based YT channels have been forced to shut down for copyright reasons.  I believe the OSTstation (which had a ton of Mega Man X music on it) is now gone and I'm pretty sure a ton of previews went with it.  I myself just lost almost 30 previews thanks to all of the Soul Calibur V music being removed.

So yeah, if people would be willing to go through the Vault and report all of the new broken previews (a daunting task to be sure) that would be really great.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 08, 2012, 05:10:11 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 08, 2012, 03:53:08 AM
So yeah, if people would be willing to go through the Vault and report all of the new broken previews (a daunting task to be sure) that would be really great.

Eh... I'll probably get around to it granted Project: M doesn't release the second demo...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 08, 2012, 05:49:51 AM
Did some scanning...


Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=42&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMPLPhhs54

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZXoRdQsGY

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2045&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fAzAc02Dw

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2041&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8hLfX2KEs

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2038&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArg5IdJ2Os

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2035&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O00RteuwoE8

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2033&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk75wqm6p-4

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2096&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6f548eOKeI

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2089&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjttASvhnHY

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2088&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSxabS5_qM

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2085&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDPD4RkJexA

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2075&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_A7lCF8cQ

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2058&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrsGZsUvh-k


That's enough for now o,o
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 08, 2012, 05:04:16 PM
Quote from: SJS on February 08, 2012, 05:49:51 AM
Did some scanning...

Nice job.  Fixed all of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 09, 2012, 07:58:54 AM
Was bored. Here's candy:

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23290&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3S4kb8RLw

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22242&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqRJe5Q3xn4

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21967&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeRd-AF7gI

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21472&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubmOjYHuH_0

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21471&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoglwnuauGk

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20406&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqlxV6rBEM

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19508&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d6k6NDsefg

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19153&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLdeeYKkY64

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18471&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGkIDNF4_4

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18470&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEauXMTwNdk

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18443&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJwnxlhDn5k

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17973&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-nwJB1Zx0

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17241&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bwYF514dE

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17236&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIUAsj_SZE

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17095&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSle4wp6NAo

Do some more later. MUST HAVE PINS!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 09, 2012, 03:39:24 PM
Quote from: TheDevicer on February 09, 2012, 07:58:54 AM
Do some more later. MUST HAVE PINS!

Well at this rate you'll have your pins and then some.  Thanks a ton.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDevicer on February 10, 2012, 03:28:48 PM
Someone needs to fix the Das Donkey Vertex Box DL link in the resources section.

------

Nevermind. Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25056
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 12, 2012, 01:27:35 AM
As I feared, a lot of the MMX previews got nuked, so I fixed a bunch of them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


15 fixed for those keeping count. :P

I'll be sure to get back and do some more later.  Apparently, 90% of the Megaman X uploads had previews from OSTstation, so there's bound to be more.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 12, 2012, 10:02:42 PM
Here are some hacks I fixed.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6745&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6745&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7392&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7392&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7390&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7390&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7388&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7388&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7389&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7389&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8842&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8842&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7516&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7516&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7704&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7704&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7517&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7517&Vault=audio)

Fixed: 9

Brawl Custom Music sure does come in handy :af:

Post Merge: February 13, 2012, 05:50:32 PM


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17949&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17949&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16043&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16043&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16033&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16033&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20155&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20155&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10384&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10384&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10158&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10158&Vault=audio)

Fixed: 6
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 03:38:36 PM
More previews fixed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Another 15 fixed.  Not sure if I'm ready for the next award yet, but I should be getting close. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 05:04:53 PM
Man. It's been a while since I've been in here...

Anyways, I can't make music hacks, but I sure can find some previews:

EDIT: All fixed. Yay!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, note that inside the spoiler is a crapload of videos because of the auto-embed.

Lastly, I think that's twelve previews?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 05:04:53 PM
Fairy Tail Metal Theme:

The Greatest Battle Music in History - Fairy Tail Main Theme (Metal Version) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5Br-KJJ_0#ws)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png)
All of them fixed but this one.  r)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 05:30:05 PM
My goodness. Could've sworn I fixed that. Twice.

Oh well. Humans make human mistakes.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16771&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16771&Vault=audio)



Also, more while I have time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
All fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 05:37:57 PM
Quote from: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
All fixed but this one, the actual preview seems to be working.

Yeah, that would be me.  I guess I was fixing them at the same time you were.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:39:24 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 05:37:57 PM
Yeah, that would be me.  I guess I was fixing them at the same time you were.
Oh. <.<

I was like "This one is already working *Posts*, now lemme recheck them all... Wait.. It's got the same preview he posted... Maybe I did fix it... But when!!  :oshi:" and all that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 16, 2012, 05:42:50 PM
using a quote tag with a spoiler will prevent videos from being auto converted.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25186)

There is no need for that hack to be re-submitted when we can repair the existing Vault entry.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616)

ALSO

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2158&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2158&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s-4hp-KgQu8#t=27s

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2154&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2154&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSFGppy7EUE

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2144&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2144&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_mZFdo-hY

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2129&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2129&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLdeWCLb2i4
Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2128&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2128&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIETrKo0Ao

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2220&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2220&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLYDWJ5hjM4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLYDWJ5hjM4)
Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2217&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2217&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YsWFMgQlxU

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2186&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2186&Vault=audio)
New Preview -
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYUXS6jktY

For the guy keeping track of points, that's 8 things.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 11:42:45 PM
^ Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 16, 2012, 11:44:41 PM
Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
For the guy keeping track of points, that's 8 things.
I thought that was you :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 17, 2012, 12:03:49 AM
Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25186)

There is no need for that hack to be re-submitted when we can repair the existing Vault entry.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616)
I sent the uploader a PM saying that he should remove his new upload and post the DL here instead.  Hopefully he'll do just that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 17, 2012, 12:05:51 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 17, 2012, 12:03:49 AM
I sent the uploader a PM saying that he should remove his new upload and post the DL here instead.  Hopefully he'll do just that.
If he doesn't, we'll have to remove his and re-upload the hack ourselves. That's only fair.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 17, 2012, 12:12:10 AM
Quote from: Albafika on February 17, 2012, 12:05:51 AM
If he doesn't, we'll have to remove his and re-upload the hack ourselves. That's only fair.

Indeed, but I always like to give the option to the uploader.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SteelCondor on February 17, 2012, 12:36:39 AM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616)

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jtso1ud2b5lx1u2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jtso1ud2b5lx1u2)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: rederci939 on February 17, 2012, 12:38:49 AM
since it appears it hasn't been uploaded yet, here's [database error]
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364)
new: http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi (http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 17, 2012, 01:02:50 AM
Quote from: SteelCondor on February 17, 2012, 12:36:39 AM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616)

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jtso1ud2b5lx1u2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jtso1ud2b5lx1u2)

Fixed.

Quote from: rederci939 on February 17, 2012, 12:38:49 AM
since it appears it hasn't been uploaded yet, here's [database error]
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364)
new: http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi (http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi)

And fixed.  Thanks a lot.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Miacis on February 17, 2012, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: rederci939 on February 17, 2012, 12:38:49 AM
since it appears it hasn't been uploaded yet, here's [database error]
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364)
new: http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi (http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi)
You get my personnal thanks for that. :3
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Reaver Ind. on February 17, 2012, 08:37:11 PM
Haribel by Taokaka
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727)

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uvd60d0t0ct9inv (http://www.mediafire.com/?uvd60d0t0ct9inv)



Sonic CD by Register
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631)

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cqhsjl78jj58j9l (http://www.mediafire.com/?cqhsjl78jj58j9l)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 17, 2012, 10:50:32 PM
Quote from: Reaver Ind. on February 17, 2012, 08:37:11 PM
Haribel by Taokaka
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727)

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uvd60d0t0ct9inv (http://www.mediafire.com/?uvd60d0t0ct9inv)



Sonic CD by Register
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631)

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cqhsjl78jj58j9l (http://www.mediafire.com/?cqhsjl78jj58j9l)
Fixed, thanks for that Halibel! I was wanting that hack back.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Reaver Ind. on February 18, 2012, 03:54:16 AM
Found several more in storage. :)

Panty by zerowolf64xd with credit to LenSho for Hair
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15939 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15939)

Reported: Please fix the download link..
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xtwt2p4wy0kymze (http://www.mediafire.com/?xtwt2p4wy0kymze)



Jynx (Pokemon) by Pfft with credit to pinkprincess and Jack H.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12983)

Reported: Broken download
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?s9530ch16wvopmk (http://www.mediafire.com/?s9530ch16wvopmk)



MGS Twin Snakes Snake by J-Hop#1 with credit to Geoffrey Parker (one of my friends)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8045)

Reported: Download just goes to regular mediafire, not a download, or even a link to a download.
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?v197dun43re6xy3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?v197dun43re6xy3)

There is actually a link that he gives in the description to a working download for the .pac file and a broken link for the .pcs file.  Read his description, its kind of derpy lol.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on February 18, 2012, 05:31:26 AM
I honestly expected someone to take care of this one, but no one did, so....


Inverted Pikachu:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1364 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1364)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ngg56t5pkjq4ob (http://www.mediafire.com/?6ngg56t5pkjq4ob)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 18, 2012, 01:36:31 PM
^ Fixed them all, thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on February 18, 2012, 06:18:53 PM
Alright! I have more stuff!

Mr. Chaos&Watch

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7546)

Pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Ice GW:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1250 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1250)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1t93t7df3m4gy8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?y1t93t7df3m4gy8)


Fire GW: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1248 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1248)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ghyrkyaatp1fu5d (http://www.mediafire.com/?ghyrkyaatp1fu5d)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on February 18, 2012, 06:22:50 PM
Damn Spex.
You're on a roll with this stuff.

I should fix up some more music hack download links sometime.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on February 18, 2012, 06:49:35 PM
Why thank you. And yeah, you should!

Anyways, here's another one. I'm just kinda posting as I go.

Distorted Porky

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16592)

Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 18, 2012, 07:09:28 PM
@Spex130

All fixed.  Thanks a bunch.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 19, 2012, 04:30:21 AM
All the point totals are now up to date. Thanks to you all for participating in this effort!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: StupidMarioFan1 on February 20, 2012, 12:30:16 AM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21546)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?cahqci1i9aic5c8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?cahqci1i9aic5c8)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 20, 2012, 12:52:51 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 20, 2012, 12:30:16 AM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21546)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?cahqci1i9aic5c8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?cahqci1i9aic5c8)

Fixed.  Thank you very much.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: PAVGN on February 20, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
New download link for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372): http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq (http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq)

The one that says updated in It's file name is the one with vertexed hair.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on February 20, 2012, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: PAVGN on February 20, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
New download link for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372): http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq (http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq)

The one that says updated in It's file name is the one with vertexed hair.

Added your link and a description edit to let everyone know which files are the right ones.  Thanks a ton.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on March 15, 2012, 11:44:05 PM
Broken download link hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24461)



New download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s6qz7y1818f13jq (http://www.mediafire.com/?s6qz7y1818f13jq)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on March 15, 2012, 11:48:33 PM
Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on March 17, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246)
Here's the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=881 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=881)

New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?nsgvfms26kt7rtk (http://www.mediafire.com/?nsgvfms26kt7rtk)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on March 18, 2012, 04:31:40 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 17, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246)
Here's the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=881 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=881)

New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?nsgvfms26kt7rtk (http://www.mediafire.com/?nsgvfms26kt7rtk)

Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on March 19, 2012, 10:22:10 PM
I have a restored temple in the winter!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/STGDXSHRINE.pac (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/STGDXSHRINE.pac)

I love that stage. Especially when it snows :3
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on March 19, 2012, 10:33:05 PM
Quote from: Thany on March 19, 2012, 10:22:10 PM
I have a restored temple in the winter!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/STGDXSHRINE.pac (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/STGDXSHRINE.pac)

I love that stage. Especially when it snows :3
Fixed! Thanks, Thany!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: dRage on March 23, 2012, 07:42:25 PM
While I was cleaning out my roster I noticed I still have this old texture.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306)

New DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2divzq0xclicc6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?y2divzq0xclicc6)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on March 23, 2012, 07:47:53 PM
Quote from: dRage on March 23, 2012, 07:42:25 PM
While I was cleaning out my roster I noticed I still have this old texture.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306)

New DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2divzq0xclicc6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?y2divzq0xclicc6)

Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on March 26, 2012, 12:32:38 AM
@Nudd

Fixed both of them.  Not sure what you mean by "can't open it" though.  I opened both hacks perfectly fine in BrawlBox.

Also, here's a helpful hint for linking to individual hacks: click on the little Link icon in the submission.  It'll give you a link to just that hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: the98pika on March 27, 2012, 01:18:24 AM
Broken download hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1439 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1439)

New mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9x95ug15961rtxw (http://www.mediafire.com/?9x95ug15961rtxw)


Broken download hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1424 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1424)

New mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3vxv1lv2gt57lm4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?3vxv1lv2gt57lm4)


Broken download hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1440 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1440)

New mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?il4uhtbgajo7t6i (http://www.mediafire.com/?il4uhtbgajo7t6i)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on March 27, 2012, 04:42:08 AM
@the98pika

Fixed.  Thanks for the files.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zikkh on April 02, 2012, 04:10:58 PM
Broken hack :
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570)

New download :
- http://www.mediafire.com/?imaov1jb514o0w9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?imaov1jb514o0w9)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on April 02, 2012, 06:27:28 PM
Since ShadowSnake and ItalianStallion are both active members, it's best to let them fix their own download.

I believe Italian even asked for such in the Brawl Vault thread.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zikkh on April 02, 2012, 06:47:48 PM
Ohh , okay then.
Thanks for letting me know.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on April 03, 2012, 07:57:58 PM
This: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25684 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25684)

Can be used to fix this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: darklink94 on April 04, 2012, 05:10:47 AM
Broken hack :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590)

New DL  :link: :
http://www.mediafire.com/?24axh71g7zyz8c2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?24axh71g7zyz8c2)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on April 04, 2012, 06:05:58 AM
Quote from: SJS on April 03, 2012, 07:57:58 PM
This: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25684 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25684)

Can be used to fix this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590)
Quote from: darklink94 on April 04, 2012, 05:10:47 AM
Broken hack :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5590)

New DL  :link: :
http://www.mediafire.com/?24axh71g7zyz8c2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?24axh71g7zyz8c2)
Fixed, might wanna delete your submission now, darklin94. Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on April 19, 2012, 12:21:04 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25578)
Added a preview picture of the model since he has no brawlbox/in-game picture of it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24926 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24926)
Added a new preview since the one he had was broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506)
Added a new picture to show Rayquaza, will need a video to preview actual moveset.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17984 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17984)
Added 3 brawlbox previews

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16700 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16700)
Added new previews, old ones were broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14316 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14316)
Added new previews, old ones were broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13831 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13831)
Added new previews, old ones were broken.



I can't do in-game pics since i no longer have brawl.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: CutterKirby64 on April 23, 2012, 05:24:42 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15664 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15664)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on April 23, 2012, 11:30:01 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 23, 2012, 05:24:42 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15664 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15664)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9)

Fixed the link.  Thanks a bunch.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on April 26, 2012, 01:26:08 PM
Could someone please update the OP, it's outdated.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on April 26, 2012, 01:45:18 PM
Could you please be patient until I have the time to count, verify, and total the points?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on April 26, 2012, 01:48:08 PM
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2012, 01:45:18 PM
Could you please be patient until I have the time to count, verify, and total the points?
Well a little notice about that would have been handy, so i would have known. But yes, i'll wait.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on April 28, 2012, 04:18:26 PM
Next time I don't have time to mess with this thread, I'll be sure to forward everyone a copy of my schedule.

But everything's up to date now. Nobody's reached enough total points for a new award, but it's all up do date regardless.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on April 28, 2012, 05:33:13 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=883)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83acmar3q2446pz (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83acmar3q2446pz)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=636 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=636)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a48iiuq8pcjygk (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a48iiuq8pcjygk)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=637)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eakgcv57c339b1r (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eakgcv57c339b1r)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kw598pho9vfwwp9 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kw598pho9vfwwp9)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kwmbfvaqovxcfv (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kwmbfvaqovxcfv)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sf9dgd3e26d2ffv (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sf9dgd3e26d2ffv)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41d52w2womtvh5n (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41d52w2womtvh5n)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6dxnqdca38mju7 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6dxnqdca38mju7)

Im currently getting pics for one of the Marth hacks.
I'll edit this post later.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 07:53:01 PM
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 28, 2012, 05:33:13 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=883)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83acmar3q2446pz (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83acmar3q2446pz)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=636 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=636)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a48iiuq8pcjygk (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a48iiuq8pcjygk)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=637)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eakgcv57c339b1r (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eakgcv57c339b1r)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kw598pho9vfwwp9 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kw598pho9vfwwp9)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kwmbfvaqovxcfv (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kwmbfvaqovxcfv)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sf9dgd3e26d2ffv (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sf9dgd3e26d2ffv)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41d52w2womtvh5n (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41d52w2womtvh5n)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6dxnqdca38mju7 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6dxnqdca38mju7)

Im currently getting pics for one of the Marth hacks.
I'll edit this post later.
^ Fixed, thanks!

SJS: Those are 24 points right there for him. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on April 28, 2012, 07:55:30 PM
:D

I have alot more coming.
Im going through all my SD's.
You'd be amazed how many hacks I downloaded back in the day when textures were the ****.

EDIT:

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872)
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?vxtmnxqcl82ngva (http://www.mediafire.com/?vxtmnxqcl82ngva)

EDIT EDIT:

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6886 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6886)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2781s4820fbkkc1 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2781s4820fbkkc1)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1628 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1628)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?60cep0twlfco2dk (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?60cep0twlfco2dk)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3555 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3555)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t356jn88jnlgyln (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t356jn88jnlgyln)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=303)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b05ejz96s3qe4q6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?b05ejz96s3qe4q6)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9924)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a65hqpe70obhr70 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a65hqpe70obhr70)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1595 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1595)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?54x6be6a86lqpv7 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?54x6be6a86lqpv7)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ecw70b5ll424a66 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ecw70b5ll424a66)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hixaexlr2i6h6h1 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hixaexlr2i6h6h1)

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1748 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1748)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1j29h2el62s6d9r (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1j29h2el62s6d9r)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on April 28, 2012, 09:57:45 PM
Serious Puff
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14000)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?v1pwecggdapai7r (http://www.mediafire.com/?v1pwecggdapai7r)

Fusion Zerosuit
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?e1bzmaxldejiwbc (http://www.mediafire.com/?e1bzmaxldejiwbc)

Woody V2
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11573)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9um3o5b0hx67ei1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?9um3o5b0hx67ei1)

Ganon's Puppet Zelda
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2077 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2077)
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?hahniy7h0ygjli8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hahniy7h0ygjli8)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on April 30, 2012, 02:24:49 PM
Fixed all of the above.  Thanks for all of your help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: hotdogturtle on May 02, 2012, 03:00:39 AM
I definitely have some of the old ones that are on the MegaUpload list... Watch this post.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=350)
http://www.mediafire.com/?oxlxbla633ghp71 (http://www.mediafire.com/?oxlxbla633ghp71)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=189 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=189)
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ae16vjzj31hk7n (http://www.mediafire.com/?6ae16vjzj31hk7n)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdo05rvvg91jlwg (http://www.mediafire.com/?gdo05rvvg91jlwg)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=742 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=742)
http://www.mediafire.com/?unzfcmlev4qo888 (http://www.mediafire.com/?unzfcmlev4qo888)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=886 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=886)
http://www.mediafire.com/?y56qhs7j7jdmv6j (http://www.mediafire.com/?y56qhs7j7jdmv6j)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=893)
http://www.mediafire.com/?utzhl4vbbns8x54 (http://www.mediafire.com/?utzhl4vbbns8x54)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 03, 2012, 03:33:09 AM
Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 07, 2012, 04:14:57 PM
This hack has a weird link for the download.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606)

Apparently one needs to download some sort of program exe to download it first? I don't trust the site link.
I'm just curious as to what should be done with this hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 07, 2012, 04:32:54 PM
Quote from: Ringo_Kewe on May 07, 2012, 04:14:57 PM
This hack has a weird link for the download.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606)

Apparently one needs to download some sort of program exe to download it first? I don't trust the site link.
I'm just curious as to what should be done with this hack.
It links me to a "no longer available" page.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 07, 2012, 04:34:39 PM
Quote from: Puraidou.exe on May 07, 2012, 04:32:54 PM
It links me to a "no longer available" page.
Same, so reported.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on May 08, 2012, 05:56:11 PM
I could be wrong or it may be temporary but these should be unreported. http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt (http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar)

I didnt fix them but they seem to be fixed already.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 08, 2012, 06:23:51 PM
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 08, 2012, 05:56:11 PM
I could be wrong or it may be temporary but these should be unreported. http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt (http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar)

I didnt fix them but they seem to be fixed already.
Actual Brawlvaul links would help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on May 08, 2012, 07:55:20 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name=)*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Toon+Link&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Toon+Link#Page=2&Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Toon%20Link&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Toon%20Link

Fierce deity toon link
Outset (pajama) link
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 08, 2012, 08:26:39 PM
Public mental note / announcement that everything is up to date.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on May 08, 2012, 08:56:43 PM
How many do I have?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 09:09:52 PM
NOW I have 12 points.
find it weird that they kept the yellow eyes.
got when I was wondering how to edit eyes.
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=779 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=779)
new: http://www.2shared.com/file/NqZpflhX/FitMario00_devil_.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/NqZpflhX/FitMario00_devil_.html)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Anonymous on May 11, 2012, 10:48:52 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4914 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4914)
New .pac fie. (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Spiderman%20-%20no%20dagger%20%2B%20hair.zip)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094)
Quite honestly, I don't see a difference, but I made new pics anyway since I needed pics for something else anyway.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7702)
This would be one of them
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528)
As is this.
Pictures-
[spoiler](http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1418%281%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1418.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%281%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%282%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%283%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%284%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%285%29.bin.out.jpg)
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Pics/al_120511_1419%286%29.bin.out.jpg)[spoiler]
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 11, 2012, 10:58:08 PM
@KnightMario

Fixed.

@Anonymous

I fixed the first link for the new .pac file, but I can't use your images.  The Vault can't make thumbnails for them.  You mind using a traditional image hosting site?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on May 11, 2012, 11:00:58 PM
Yes!
time of novice restorer!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Anonymous on May 11, 2012, 11:12:39 PM
'course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 11, 2012, 11:48:37 PM
Quote from: Anonymous on May 11, 2012, 11:12:39 PM
'course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for that.  Fixed them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Anonymous on May 12, 2012, 03:20:23 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8328)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Ness%20Color%20fix.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Ness%20Color%20fix.zip)
New .pcs for all of them
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 12, 2012, 04:58:37 AM
Quote from: Anonymous on May 12, 2012, 03:20:23 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8328)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Ness%20Color%20fix.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Ness%20Color%20fix.zip)
New .pcs for all of them

Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lost Saltshaker on May 12, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17800 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17800)
Reupload: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ucoq5ni9k0ie7l5 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ucoq5ni9k0ie7l5)

Apparently, I had it all along, but only the default color.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
Hi there, Raphael here helping to restore the vault,

I took about 12 hours in the course of a week to put this long list of video previews for the vault's missing audio hacks. Yes, I went trough each of the 33 pages to bring you these results. Now, to save room for all this, I have them in separate spoilers. From what I can gather, I have found at least 125 entries with a corresponding YouTube video to each. There is also a list I have made of entries that still do not have a video preview, as well as a list with entries containing no download in the links, which I was unable to provide a video to them. I have labeled them as List 1, 2 and 3.

Here are the video previews I was able to obtain, should be 12 here, followed by the next 33 to make 45, and so on until 125. (I added a dash to the youtube links, if not, they all would have loaded and cause a huge slow down, so I saved ya some ram here.)
List 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

I'm pretty sure there may be some mistakes up there, I know it's not prefect. Please, let me know if I missed any links, or provided a video that is not embedded worthy for the vault.

Lists 2 and 3 are here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also noticed some songs that have a report saying it's preview is down but the download link is too (but it doesn't say this in the report) Here's those I found listed here.

List 3-No download link (report has it as no preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]

I wish there was some way I could help fix these on the vault, the whole time I thought it would have been easy after finding the video I could have just fixed the entry right then and there. I know for a fact the BrawVault mods are going to see these lists and be pissed, because it is alot of work to go back and fix all this. I apologize, for I feel this is somehow my fault for putting a huge workload on you guys x/.

This concludes my entry to help restore the vault. Thank you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: hotdogturtle on May 13, 2012, 09:32:50 PM
Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio) (WHICH wii channel is this from?? exactly no idea and not searching though for this one)
It seems pretty clear from the source/description that it's the noise when you select the game from the Wii main menu.

Wii Channel Theme - Pokemon Rumble Soundtrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75m_WfElI0#)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 13, 2012, 09:42:17 PM
Ah thanks for that, I clearly did not read the source there, my ignorance led me to believe it was just some random music for a Wii channel I didn't pay any mind and kept going through the songs on the Vault. I should have doubled checked. Anyway, thank you for pointing that out, it seems you have found it's source video too, great work :).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DashSmash on May 19, 2012, 11:41:05 PM
Was going trough some hacks and found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356)

It's images are fixed while it still says it's broken.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 20, 2012, 12:28:57 AM
Quote from: infersaime on May 19, 2012, 11:41:05 PM
Was going trough some hacks and found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356)

It's images are fixed while it still says it's broken.
Wrong thread. But fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
Quote from: Lost Saltshaker on May 12, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17800 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17800)
Reupload: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ucoq5ni9k0ie7l5 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ucoq5ni9k0ie7l5)

Apparently, I had it all along, but only the default color.
I think the single texture is good enough to fix the report. Hopefully the staff agrees.

Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
Hi there, Raphael here helping to restore the vault,

I took about 12 hours in the course of a week to put this long list of video previews for the vault's missing audio hacks. Yes, I went trough each of the 33 pages to bring you these results. Now, to save room for all this, I have them in separate spoilers. From what I can gather, I have found at least 125 entries with a corresponding YouTube video to each. There is also a list I have made of entries that still do not have a video preview, as well as a list with entries containing no download in the links, which I was unable to provide a video to them. I have labeled them as List 1, 2 and 3.

Here are the video previews I was able to obtain, should be 12 here, followed by the next 33 to make 45, and so on until 125. (I added a dash to the youtube links, if not, they all would have loaded and cause a huge slow down, so I saved ya some ram here.)
Appreciate the effort you put into this. Unfortunately, I do not award points until the fixes are applied, so hopefully your list will be taken care of soon. With new Brawl Vault staff being added today, I'm sure they can get through this list relatively quickly if they divide up the work. Considering there are 125 audio hacks to fix and eight Brawl Vault Staff members... 125/8 = 15.625. If each staff member takes care of 15-16 fixes, it's not that big of a workload overall.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on May 13, 2012, 09:32:50 PM
It seems pretty clear from the source/description that it's the noise when you select the game from the Wii main menu.

Wii Channel Theme - Pokemon Rumble Soundtrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75m_WfElI0)
To the brave soul(s) that tackles Raphael's list: Might as well fix this one too -> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 12:15:52 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
With new Brawl Vault staff being added today
huh?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 20, 2012, 09:59:14 PM
Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 12:15:52 PM
huh?
There are only a handful of BV supervisors that are active on a daily basis, so 3 more were hired yesterday.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 11:38:06 PM
who were they?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 20, 2012, 11:40:24 PM
Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 11:38:06 PM
who were they?
Read the Brawlvault thread, not the Community one.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 01:26:07 AM
I did Raphael's list from #46 to #100, you guys finish the rest that's missing. .-.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:37:28 AM
Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
To the brave soul(s) that tackles Raphael's list: Might as well fix this one too -> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio)

Fix'd

..My first fixed hack..

(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2vpksN0Fc1r7g8rbo2_500.png)

Working on Raph's list now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 21, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
I have done #101 to #125 of Raphael's list. o.o'
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:49:18 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
I have done #101 to #125 of Raphael's list. o.o'

Hah, well that explains it. I was fixing #125, but it was already fix. xP

Working on the first 10 of the second list now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 01:58:58 AM
Quote from: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:37:28 AM
Fix'd

..My first fixed hack..

(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2vpksN0Fc1r7g8rbo2_500.png)

Working on Raph's list now.
They grow up so fast. (http://static2.emoticonize.com/2012/5/9/3bb2aa.gif)

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.
Then that one's a point for you~
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:59:08 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.

It's because the quality of the video is so good, it can't fit within the smaller box that BrawlVault puts it in. :P

There are a lot of other videos for hacks in the Vault that are like that. You think that's worthy of fixing? :/
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 21, 2012, 02:01:32 AM
Quote from: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 01:58:58 AM
Then that's one point for you~
What do u mean?

Quote from: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:59:08 AM
It's because the quality of the video is so good, it can't fit within the smaller box that BrawlVault puts it in. :P

There are a lot of other videos for hacks in the Vault that are like that. You think that's worthy of fixing? :/
Oh I see...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 02:05:26 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 02:01:32 AM
What do u mean?
That's one point for you to obtain the Restorer Award, as you gave a link of your pick. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 21, 2012, 02:06:45 AM
Quote from: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 02:05:26 AM
That's one point for you to obtain the Restorer Award, as you gave a link of your pick. :P
Oh. Well ok then.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 21, 2012, 02:18:23 AM
Yeah, be sure to let me know if you fix hacks so I can award points.

Post Merge: May 22, 2012, 02:11:24 PM

Just noticed I have this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358)

New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe5rqo9u6thcdt/Alice%20by%20cx_asuka.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe5rqo9u6thcdt/Alice%20by%20cx_asuka.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 22, 2012, 02:40:13 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2012, 02:18:23 AM
Just noticed I have this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358)

New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe5rqo9u6thcdt/Alice%20by%20cx_asuka.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe5rqo9u6thcdt/Alice%20by%20cx_asuka.zip)
Fixed, 3 points to you :)

So is Raphael's entire list done or is there still stuff to fix?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 22, 2012, 04:22:18 PM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 22, 2012, 02:40:13 PM
Fixed, 3 points to you :)

So is Raphael's entire list done or is there still stuff to fix?

His List 1 is done I believe. I'm working on the video previews of his second list. I don't think there is much hope for the third list.

hotdogturtle, you should check if you have any of the hacks on Raph's third list. :V

edit: First 15 of Raph's Second list done. x.x'

Provided all the video's myself. Not sure how many points that goes towards the Restorer award.. :I
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 22, 2012, 10:02:51 PM
Went back throught List 1 and found these broken.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


1 has no video but the preview button is there.

47 has no video preview.

31,49,101,102 has that video too small error. I'll look for another video but I need to know if that video wouldn't have the small video error too. Is there a way to find this out on Youtube? Or would it have to be put in BrawlVault first to find out?

Quote from: Bush on May 22, 2012, 04:22:18 PM
I don't think there is much hope for the third list.

I'm pretty sure the songs in List 3 would have to be recreated, but that's too much now - you guys don't have to do any of that. Plus, I only put those up since the reports are wrong with "No preview" when it should be "No download and preview", but I don't think if that is even worth fixing at this point. 

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.

I don't know if those fixed it because it still shows the video is too small error. Ether way, I give this point to you.

Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
Appreciate the effort you put into this. Unfortunately, I do not award points until the fixes are applied, so hopefully your list will be taken care of soon. With new Brawl Vault staff being added today, I'm sure they can get through this list relatively quickly if they divide up the work. Considering there are 125 audio hacks to fix and eight Brawl Vault Staff members... 125/8 = 15.625. If each staff member takes care of 15-16 fixes, it's not that big of a workload overall.l]

It is my pleasure being able to contribute. My main list (List 1) was taken care of, thanks to the Brawl Vault staff who put their time and effort in this. Would I be awarded based on that, or do you double check each entry yourself?

Ether way I believe I'm short some points for epic riser, I can provide more previews for the vault or look at other hacks that need fixes.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 23, 2012, 01:45:50 AM
Raph, they be all fixed and ready to go.

Appreciate your thoroughness man. ;)

As for the "video to small" thing, it happens when a video is above 480p. Not really something we can fix here. :/

..unless, there was a YouTube channel specifically made for music previews on the BrawlVault. :O

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 23, 2012, 03:08:07 AM
New download links for these hacks:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6249&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6249&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22250&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22250&Vault=audio)

Fixed the preview for:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Link Strife on May 23, 2012, 04:15:41 AM
Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10268&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10268&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sa5lnezgv11z9i0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?sa5lnezgv11z9i0)

Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10442&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10442&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gg52812b442137i (http://www.mediafire.com/?gg52812b442137i)

Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10267&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10267&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bg9klwec66jpagw (http://www.mediafire.com/?bg9klwec66jpagw)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 23, 2012, 04:37:29 AM
Quote from: Link Strife on May 23, 2012, 04:15:41 AM
Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10268&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10268&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sa5lnezgv11z9i0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?sa5lnezgv11z9i0)

Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10442&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10442&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gg52812b442137i (http://www.mediafire.com/?gg52812b442137i)

Original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10267&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10267&Vault=audio)
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bg9klwec66jpagw (http://www.mediafire.com/?bg9klwec66jpagw)
Ok, I fixed them.

You get 3 points.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 23, 2012, 11:34:33 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 23, 2012, 01:45:50 AM
Raph, they be all fixed and ready to go.

Appreciate your thoroughness man. ;)

As for the "video to small" thing, it happens when a video is above 480p. Not really something we can fix here. :/

..unless, there was a YouTube channel specifically made for music previews on the BrawlVault. :O



Thank you sir.

Well 31,49,101,102 has different videos from the ones I provided, therefore these are your points Nasoka_Kewe. :)

If there is any future video previews I find for music .brstms that need them, I'll keep in mind to make sure they are at or under 480p.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 01:20:40 AM
In all honesty, I've never encountered that "video is too small" thing until yesterday while fixing hacks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 24, 2012, 01:59:14 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 01:20:40 AM
In all honesty, I've never encountered that "video is too small" thing until yesterday while fixing hacks.

It's a rather new problem. Being caused by something on YouTube's end. :/
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 24, 2012, 03:55:44 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 24, 2012, 01:59:14 PM
It's a rather new problem. Being caused by something on YouTube's end. :/
So i noticed yeah, they probably coded something wrong.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Orphan on May 24, 2012, 05:19:18 PM
My hacks were limited edition >D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 26, 2012, 01:02:28 PM
Quote from: Orphan on May 24, 2012, 05:19:18 PM
My hacks were limited edition >D

Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PMBTW, most (if not all) Birth's and Orphan's music files are deleted

I didn't realized it at first, but your Birth too, it makes sense now. Not to sound rude, but if your not planning to restore your hacks, would you be kind enough to remove them? Your hacks alone are at least 10 pages full of reports for broken downloads and previews. It was annoying for me to search thought them all for any possible fixes, and it would make the BV team to work on other reports - less work for them to worry about.

Anyhow I did ten more,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I await for SJS to determine my results.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 26, 2012, 05:06:40 PM
Quote from: Raphael on May 26, 2012, 01:02:28 PM
Anyhow I did ten more,
All fixed.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 26, 2012, 05:08:43 PM
No offence Raphael but that is not your call to say that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 26, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 26, 2012, 05:06:40 PM
All fixed.  Thanks.
No problem, I went back and The Ultimate Show still has that Video too Small error, strange since the video is only 360p and 240p quality.

Anyhow, if you would like to go back and fix that one, here are three other videos to use.
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu1CVSoRpI
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Ra0fWOW-0
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMPAFclL6Rw

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 26, 2012, 05:08:43 PM
No offence Raphael but that is not your call to say that.
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 26, 2012, 05:32:53 PM
Everything is up to date... I think. Some instances of who fixed what when and where were confusing with that new YouTube error, but I believe I figured it all out.

Just a note to the new Brawl Vault staff: If you fix hacks on your own accord, be sure to post the links here. You can get points, too.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 06:03:44 PM
Quote from: Raphael on May 26, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.
Not only harsh, it was unneeded and out of context. Most of these hackers are long gone or don't have the files on their PC anymore, and that's not a reason to delete them, that's why this thread exists, too, to restore those hacks without their DL links. If all the hacks missing DL links were deleted, what's the point?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 26, 2012, 06:09:16 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 26, 2012, 05:32:53 PM
Everything is up to date... I think. Some instances of who fixed what when and where were confusing with that new YouTube error, but I believe I figured it all out.

Just a note to the new Brawl Vault staff: If you fix hacks on your own accord, be sure to post the links here. You can get points, too.


Will do. :)

Quote from: Raphael on May 26, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.

Raphael, your help is greatly appreciated, but know your place.. >_>
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 26, 2012, 06:29:27 PM
Guys can u please drop this. I know what Raphael said was wrong. But can we just get back to fixing hacks here without drama.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Sanada on May 26, 2012, 06:40:01 PM
Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 06:03:44 PM
Not only harsh, it was unneeded and out of context. Most of these hackers are long gone or don't have the files on their PC anymore, and that's not a reason to delete them, that's why this thread exists, too, to restore those hacks without their DL links. If all the hacks missing DL links were deleted, what's the point?

I suppose you are correct, I did not think of it that way >.> If anything, the hacks could be restored if those have them.

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 26, 2012, 06:09:16 PM
Raphael, your help is greatly appreciated, but know your place.. >_>

I apologized for my rude comment.

Quote from: Sorceress on May 26, 2012, 06:29:27 PM

Guys can u please drop this topic. I know what Raphael said was wrong. But can we just get back to fixing hacks here without drama.

Thank you for your concern, but they are right.

---

Anyway, I will not speak of the matter again, and I'll take my exit from here. Let the thread move on from my mistake, please thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 26, 2012, 09:13:01 PM
Raph, you'll be happy to know that your second list has been (almost) completely fixed. ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I provided video previews myself for all but two videos. Out of Raph's entire 2nd list, there was only one hack I could not provide a video for. :X
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on May 28, 2012, 08:09:00 AM
I bring forth a previously lost hack, and I also made a .pac for it as well

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5044&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5044&Moderated=All&facebook=true)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Dr_Pandas_Link_style_Ike.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Dr_Pandas_Link_style_Ike.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: _Data_Drain_ on May 28, 2012, 09:15:18 AM
One of the hacks a friend of mine's link died... So I'm gonna help fix it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14213 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14213)
BV entry.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Electric%20Kirby.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Electric%20Kirby.rar)
New link.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 28, 2012, 03:32:41 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 28, 2012, 09:15:18 AM
One of the hacks a friend of mine's link died... So I'm gonna help fix it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14213 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14213)
BV entry.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Electric%20Kirby.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Electric%20Kirby.rar)
New link.

All fixed. ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 29, 2012, 04:26:34 AM
Scoured these from the bowels of the internet.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2268)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6brr6b6q5pp2e3u/Maria%20Renard%20by%20wii.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6brr6b6q5pp2e3u/Maria%20Renard%20by%20wii.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1303)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jv7tqmvwbi7oyq/Mai%20Shiranui%20by%20Marc.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jv7tqmvwbi7oyq/Mai%20Shiranui%20by%20Marc.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1285 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1285)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zf0br8nww11gvwg/Cackletta%20by%20Register.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zf0br8nww11gvwg/Cackletta%20by%20Register.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 29, 2012, 04:40:44 AM
.... Wow, I had been looking for those first 2 on your list. ._.

Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 29, 2012, 06:03:08 AM
Even more

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=768 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=768)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmv30jb10gfoam5/Billy%20Mays%20by%20STUFF2o.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmv30jb10gfoam5/Billy%20Mays%20by%20STUFF2o.pcs)

...and an image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=832)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveqseyaig21h6g/Battle%20by%20Claude15.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveqseyaig21h6g/Battle%20by%20Claude15.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2133 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2133)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s947q8wjrn9w6a2/Blaine%20by%20flaminshrooms.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s947q8wjrn9w6a2/Blaine%20by%20flaminshrooms.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=151 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=151)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/isboyuqx6d6oave/Captain%20blue%20by%20Onionfrog.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/isboyuqx6d6oave/Captain%20blue%20by%20Onionfrog.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=698)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4gafb8d64sa3v2/Emerl%20by%20CursedPortal.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4gafb8d64sa3v2/Emerl%20by%20CursedPortal.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xd1ursvp5cw6gi/Maskless%20Meta%20Knight%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xd1ursvp5cw6gi/Maskless%20Meta%20Knight%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1809 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1809)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/642fgdgxzrgonrl/Midna%20by%20Register.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/642fgdgxzrgonrl/Midna%20by%20Register.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1032)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk2p1ivx73jmcth/Ness%20the%20Builder%20by%20Joey90.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk2p1ivx73jmcth/Ness%20the%20Builder%20by%20Joey90.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1132 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1132)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdkuvy2qvjtvvql/Orange%20Bulborb%20by%20Canon.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdkuvy2qvjtvvql/Orange%20Bulborb%20by%20Canon.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1689 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1689)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1t2jfgdfo2508n/Outset%20%28Pajama%29%20Link%20by%20Zackneji.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1t2jfgdfo2508n/Outset%20%28Pajama%29%20Link%20by%20Zackneji.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1624 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1624)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed5wt63m1yvqo00/Perfect%20Nazo%20by%20kwrk85.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed5wt63m1yvqo00/Perfect%20Nazo%20by%20kwrk85.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=556 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=556)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv2ibtx851nhqz6/Plasma%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv2ibtx851nhqz6/Plasma%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=429)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9q3kdjjjcf06pp/Shiny%20by%20Register.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9q3kdjjjcf06pp/Shiny%20by%20Register.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=402)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wqnrl5iwvj7tx9/Tabuu%20Slash%20by%20Milkaholic.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wqnrl5iwvj7tx9/Tabuu%20Slash%20by%20Milkaholic.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=270 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=270)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/idvb8kiacsntqwz/Zangief%20by%20scottiecousino.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/idvb8kiacsntqwz/Zangief%20by%20scottiecousino.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 29, 2012, 12:31:50 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26451 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26451)
Fixed the pictures on this. I'll do your list in ASAP SJS.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 03:02:49 PM
Holy crap. Billy Mays Mario returns.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 29, 2012, 03:15:03 PM
Fixed all the hacks SJS linked.

Quote from: SJS on May 29, 2012, 06:03:08 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=402)
^Re-reported this, due to broken pictures.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 29, 2012, 03:31:50 PM
Don't stop, the party isn't over yet.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2193 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2193)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/97h1o3ivlq9l7wh/Black%20and%20Blue%20Wario%20by%20SingNstache.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/97h1o3ivlq9l7wh/Black%20and%20Blue%20Wario%20by%20SingNstache.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=111 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=111)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s9e71vtcfq4gea/Bowser%20Jr.%20by%20Register.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s9e71vtcfq4gea/Bowser%20Jr.%20by%20Register.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2510 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2510)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o89suxb5sdz1sj0/Captain%20America%2009%27%20by%20D..zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o89suxb5sdz1sj0/Captain%20America%2009%27%20by%20D..zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1791 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1791)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u3u91gvfy9wzqe/CD-i%20Zelda%20by%20kwrk85.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u3u91gvfy9wzqe/CD-i%20Zelda%20by%20kwrk85.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=302)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmqjpaid21j3mqh/Crystal-Fox%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmqjpaid21j3mqh/Crystal-Fox%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2333)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk69kfux4ynkyxw/Dixie%20Kong%20by%20GameWatching.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk69kfux4ynkyxw/Dixie%20Kong%20by%20GameWatching.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=310 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=310)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d0011hdgmd01s0/Mickey%20Mouse%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%29%20by%20Claude15.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d0011hdgmd01s0/Mickey%20Mouse%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%29%20by%20Claude15.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4035)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yw9a7rrg4jb117v/Navi%20by%20GameWatching.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yw9a7rrg4jb117v/Navi%20by%20GameWatching.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=644 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=644)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvaey3d2ls9k76i/Ocean%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvaey3d2ls9k76i/Ocean%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=808 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=808)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a1t94is39euu84/Papier%20Mache%20by%20Register.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a1t94is39euu84/Papier%20Mache%20by%20Register.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11286 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11286)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yktq5l9p5g5mad0/Professor%20Elvin%20Gadd%20by%20spiderjjr45.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yktq5l9p5g5mad0/Professor%20Elvin%20Gadd%20by%20spiderjjr45.zip)

^ Non corrupted .pac

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=426)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkhjdfqlb9iazwm/Queen%20Boo%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkhjdfqlb9iazwm/Queen%20Boo%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=449 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=449)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9h1b4s7ipqx7yp/Soulfly%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9h1b4s7ipqx7yp/Soulfly%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mtj0sjb7u0qfoq/Tetra%20by%20Register.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mtj0sjb7u0qfoq/Tetra%20by%20Register.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/llgdg512fa1cvde/Toad%20by%20GameWatching.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/llgdg512fa1cvde/Toad%20by%20GameWatching.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11773 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11773)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ukb7peqa39q153/Toon%20Zelda%20over%20lucas%20V2%20%28no%20dagger%29%20by%20Qwetlarry%201.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ukb7peqa39q153/Toon%20Zelda%20over%20lucas%20V2%20%28no%20dagger%29%20by%20Qwetlarry%201.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1700 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1700)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qentktb0j3eipzl/Young%20Link%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qentktb0j3eipzl/Young%20Link%20by%20Register.pcs)

This one has the green texture only. I'll look around to see if I can find the rest of the pack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 29, 2012, 03:50:05 PM
All fixed.  You're on a roll today!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SiLeNtDo0m on May 30, 2012, 12:22:13 PM
Bout time I actually did some stuff here, but I'll start out very small.

Apparently this guy's CSP previews aren't legitimate previews for some reason.  Whilst I don't see why since the hacks he's posted aren't CSPs, nonetheless here are some legitimate Brawlbox previews:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/d8cYw.png (http://i.imgur.com/d8cYw.png)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/Visu5.png (http://i.imgur.com/Visu5.png)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/ZP03c.png (http://i.imgur.com/ZP03c.png)


In addition, these three texture hacks won't work properly since they're just .pcs files (hacks over Pokemon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik and other transforming characters need to have both a .pac and .pcs file) so I've fixed them:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17497 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17497)
New Download: www.box.com/s/df84a1a30b57c08e6d2b (http://www.box.com/s/df84a1a30b57c08e6d2b)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498)
New Download: www.box.com/s/ded8b2c46040987459ba (http://www.box.com/s/ded8b2c46040987459ba)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17495)
New Download: www.box.com/s/b44d49f4abda421aec81 (http://www.box.com/s/b44d49f4abda421aec81)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 30, 2012, 02:19:43 PM
All fixed.

You are good to go, SDo0m.

*stares*
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SiLeNtDo0m on May 30, 2012, 02:35:33 PM
There seems to be an issue with the links I added.  With the https:// at the beginning, the link seems to not work.  Try re-updating the links without that at the beginning :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 30, 2012, 03:06:16 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 30, 2012, 02:35:33 PM
There seems to be an issue with the links I added.  With the https:// at the beginning, the link seems to not work.  Try re-updating the links without that at the beginning :)
I noticed that yesterday when using SJS' links from Dropbox.

Note to anyone re-uploading stuff, please remove S from https://. That way the link will work fine.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 03:46:51 PM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 30, 2012, 03:06:16 PM
I noticed that yesterday when using SJS' links from Dropbox.

Note to anyone re-uploading stuff, please remove S from https://. That way the link will work fine.
Lol yeah, I had that too. The Brawl Vault needs to be coded to recognize "https://", it's not recognizing "https://", so it adds "http://" at the beginning of it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on May 30, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
Re fixed.

Just took off the http:// and https://. BrawlVault took care of the rest.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 04:47:15 PM
Fixed the https thing, for real this time.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 04:50:49 PM
Quote from: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 04:47:15 PM
Fixed the https thing, for real this time.
Hmm... Test it yourself adding this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs) link to this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All) hack. ._.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 30, 2012, 05:07:39 PM
Quote from: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 04:50:49 PM
Hmm... Test it yourself adding this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs) link to this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All) hack. ._.
Yep still does it.. :/
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 05:13:44 PM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 30, 2012, 05:07:39 PM
Yep still does it.. :/
No, it doesn't. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 30, 2012, 05:16:06 PM
Quote from: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 05:13:44 PM
No, it doesn't. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All)
I just tested it 10 mins ago, literally pasted the link and it still did it for some reason.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 30, 2012, 05:16:06 PM
I just tested it 10 mins ago, literally pasted the link and it still did it for some reason.
Same. and I just tested it again, and does the same I said here:

Quote from: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 04:25:21 PM
There is something.

I tried adding "https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs" to this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All) hack, and the DL link ended up sending me to "https//www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs", and when I go back to the "Edit" window, the link is: http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs (http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5ny91fklh58zr0/Queen%20Merelda%20by%20Register.pcs)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 05:56:53 PM
Edit 2: Never mind the previous never mind. It does work. Someone else with a cached version edited it and messed up the link. It's fine now.

You people need to do some hard refreshes, clear out your caches, restart your browsers, whatever it takes to get your browser to notice the updated script. Because it is there. This DL link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All) did not get there by magic.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 30, 2012, 06:34:03 PM
Can't stop, addicted to the shindig.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pivci85p1glg7cs/Awesome%20by%20Pako1034.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pivci85p1glg7cs/Awesome%20by%20Pako1034.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1729)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2gmeiykl9k4eur/Black%20and%20Green%20by%20Chaotix000.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2gmeiykl9k4eur/Black%20and%20Green%20by%20Chaotix000.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=371)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgba4amr71rm5c9/Cloud%20Strife%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgba4amr71rm5c9/Cloud%20Strife%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1289 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1289)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu7voxgukf8z5mz/Crystal%20Queen%20by%20Marc.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu7voxgukf8z5mz/Crystal%20Queen%20by%20Marc.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=329 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=329)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi78dfx8jtq5d7c/Dark%20by%20Chaotix000.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi78dfx8jtq5d7c/Dark%20by%20Chaotix000.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=732 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=732)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/141pbr6m4orsy9s/Dark%20Luigi%20by%20Power%20Marshall.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/141pbr6m4orsy9s/Dark%20Luigi%20by%20Power%20Marshall.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=777 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=777)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4o519hlap3u23w/Dark%20Mario%20by%20Power%20Marshall.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4o519hlap3u23w/Dark%20Mario%20by%20Power%20Marshall.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=505)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ue6g30go6psbxk/Dark%20Matter%20Gooey%20by%20Register.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ue6g30go6psbxk/Dark%20Matter%20Gooey%20by%20Register.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=657 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=657)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/85xte6urkdb7mr1/Ditto-Rorschach%20by%20catgowoof.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/85xte6urkdb7mr1/Ditto-Rorschach%20by%20catgowoof.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=247 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=247)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/59ihp1ou3p0eddo/Dixie%20Kong%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/59ihp1ou3p0eddo/Dixie%20Kong%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1291)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ywakwbw07akpt/Elincia%20by%20Marc.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ywakwbw07akpt/Elincia%20by%20Marc.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=351 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=351)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j11bwg2byi2ves7/Goth%20Climbers%20by%20Nemorac.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j11bwg2byi2ves7/Goth%20Climbers%20by%20Nemorac.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwv2lcj2aeip0ne/MijumaruOshawott%20by%20KTH.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwv2lcj2aeip0ne/MijumaruOshawott%20by%20KTH.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1366 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1366)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17rn15oept4j8gu/Minun%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/17rn15oept4j8gu/Minun%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=802 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=802)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w14y1jtud12p3i/Mr.%20M%20by%20Marcov%2015.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w14y1jtud12p3i/Mr.%20M%20by%20Marcov%2015.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1308 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1308)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/399x3mxhyfcxhv5/Nia%20by%20exfatal.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/399x3mxhyfcxhv5/Nia%20by%20exfatal.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u3uy745wggfton/NiGHTS%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u3uy745wggfton/NiGHTS%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=461)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzz9259vzmc7nbw/Pooka%20by%20Pako1034.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzz9259vzmc7nbw/Pooka%20by%20Pako1034.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1733)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhxr8xtkbmcvtl/Red%20by%20Redhedge.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhxr8xtkbmcvtl/Red%20by%20Redhedge.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1734 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1734)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcxy9ob71k2uhqq/Red%20by%20Vide%20Infra.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcxy9ob71k2uhqq/Red%20by%20Vide%20Infra.rar)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbhzzlnxplibeqy/Rosalina%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbhzzlnxplibeqy/Rosalina%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=624 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=624)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncdkyj7ycze32ot/Takamaru%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncdkyj7ycze32ot/Takamaru%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1821)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/26oowlu4o2sx30x/Toon%20by%20Register.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/26oowlu4o2sx30x/Toon%20by%20Register.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7krvjh3jlgmk83o/Twilight%20Infection%20by%20ian.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7krvjh3jlgmk83o/Twilight%20Infection%20by%20ian.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg65h2vwd8xhjmy/Yoob%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg65h2vwd8xhjmy/Yoob%20by%20Register.pcs)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 30, 2012, 06:34:47 PM
Quote from: Vyse on May 30, 2012, 05:56:53 PM
Edit 2: Never mind the previous never mind. It does work. Someone else with a cached version edited it and messed up the link. It's fine now.

You people need to do some hard refreshes, clear out your caches, restart your browsers, whatever it takes to get your browser to notice the updated script. Because it is there. This DL link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315&Moderated=All) did not get there by magic.
Lol yeah, it works. -__- How come it didn't hit my head lol

Quote from: SJS on May 30, 2012, 06:34:03 PM
Can&#039;t stop, addicted to the shindig.
(http://static2.emoticonize.com/2012/5/9/3bb2aa.gif)

Edit: Fixed. <<
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 30, 2012, 07:13:16 PM
Damn SJ. You're on a roll with this.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 31, 2012, 02:26:21 AM
Can't stop, so what?

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1579)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zikzkx0xs35bbt/Big%20Boss%20by%20amars464.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zikzkx0xs35bbt/Big%20Boss%20by%20amars464.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=829)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3cgayg16g2pe14/Blue%20Cape%20and%20Water%20Stars%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3cgayg16g2pe14/Blue%20Cape%20and%20Water%20Stars%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014)
New Download: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]%20by%20flashbladetst.pcs]https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl5ydhgd15watrx/Brentalf(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)%20by%20flashbladetst.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl5ydhgd15watrx/Brentalf%5Bimg)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1381 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1381)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/potxlk17974qg4d/Dark%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/potxlk17974qg4d/Dark%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1676)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gqjy0to9yspg5n/Fierce%20Deity%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gqjy0to9yspg5n/Fierce%20Deity%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=660)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fvsnzsaianv8oh/Fire%20Type%20by%20Ryutrigun.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fvsnzsaianv8oh/Fire%20Type%20by%20Ryutrigun.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1614 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1614)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp8pqqrkm50xp34/FlashBladeTST%20by%20flashbladetst.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp8pqqrkm50xp34/FlashBladeTST%20by%20flashbladetst.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1022)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y45exgaavg7pk/JabbaWockeez%20Fan%20by%20cmegamighty.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y45exgaavg7pk/JabbaWockeez%20Fan%20by%20cmegamighty.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11023)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fgz61ln9cgkun0/Lara%20Croft%20by%20Fabchaotix.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fgz61ln9cgkun0/Lara%20Croft%20by%20Fabchaotix.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12824 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12824)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zwy9cccb2qr23i/Leather%20Ice%20climbers%20by%20wwwilliam0024.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zwy9cccb2qr23i/Leather%20Ice%20climbers%20by%20wwwilliam0024.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s17t44jbfnkalhq/Light%20Suit%20by%20Pako1034.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s17t44jbfnkalhq/Light%20Suit%20by%20Pako1034.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzt6zqmdyafujge/Lulu%20by%20Maltes.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzt6zqmdyafujge/Lulu%20by%20Maltes.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=907)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p13y89r0tode3fs/Marx%20Soul%20by%20Register.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/p13y89r0tode3fs/Marx%20Soul%20by%20Register.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d88rvwbuzse0du1/Master%20Chief%20by%20Pako1034.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d88rvwbuzse0du1/Master%20Chief%20by%20Pako1034.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=687 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=687)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpzyicszglcnjrm/Mewtwo%20Aura%20by%20RoyMaster4.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpzyicszglcnjrm/Mewtwo%20Aura%20by%20RoyMaster4.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1351 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1351)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4scui8h8ak9kef9/MOTHER%20Trainer%20%28Grown%20Ness%29%20by%20Register.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4scui8h8ak9kef9/MOTHER%20Trainer%20%28Grown%20Ness%29%20by%20Register.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yz3t1th5xyva17/Naked%20Snake%20by%20maltes.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yz3t1th5xyva17/Naked%20Snake%20by%20maltes.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=747)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu2z7i0xuon3gfl/NES%20Luigi%20by%20Supersonic88.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu2z7i0xuon3gfl/NES%20Luigi%20by%20Supersonic88.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12022)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rnzx3t31o5iqgp/Pain%20Ver%203%20by%20sageof6paths.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rnzx3t31o5iqgp/Pain%20Ver%203%20by%20sageof6paths.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=510 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=510)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/evbx2q8fyb3aklk/Phazon%20by%20Pako1034.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/evbx2q8fyb3aklk/Phazon%20by%20Pako1034.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1547 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1547)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0qi0abtrou4eci/Phazon%20Suit%20by%20Chaotix000.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0qi0abtrou4eci/Phazon%20Suit%20by%20Chaotix000.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1867 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1867)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60piksztze3vbnt/Phazon%20Zero%20Suit%20by%20Chaotix000.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/60piksztze3vbnt/Phazon%20Zero%20Suit%20by%20Chaotix000.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=290 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=290)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rms8dhzke7a296n/Pileated%20by%20Progg.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rms8dhzke7a296n/Pileated%20by%20Progg.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=753 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=753)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ip47a39rvkw0f48/Psycho%20by%20luigiman1928.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ip47a39rvkw0f48/Psycho%20by%20luigiman1928.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=291)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygrsqlriu4l48zn/Red%20by%20Redhedge.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygrsqlriu4l48zn/Red%20by%20Redhedge.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1777 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1777)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fmoo7opcb2n56x/Rex%20by%20Marcov15.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fmoo7opcb2n56x/Rex%20by%20Marcov15.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3868 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3868)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lcyn7511tj9uc4/Suiseiseki%20by%20Peachkid.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lcyn7511tj9uc4/Suiseiseki%20by%20Peachkid.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9274)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtup6s097dzikpi/Sumo%20Dedede%20by%20irishladdie727.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtup6s097dzikpi/Sumo%20Dedede%20by%20irishladdie727.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12837 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12837)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/abfcl7u23q7cign/Super%20sayain%20%28kid%20goku%29%20by%20sageof6paths.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/abfcl7u23q7cign/Super%20sayain%20%28kid%20goku%29%20by%20sageof6paths.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9095 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9095)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gflrcccfs95ewf/Super%20Smash%20Bros%2064%20Captain%20Falcon%20by%20AGFanProduction.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gflrcccfs95ewf/Super%20Smash%20Bros%2064%20Captain%20Falcon%20by%20AGFanProduction.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/smdqyoj1edq78qs/Taki%20by%20Poxag.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/smdqyoj1edq78qs/Taki%20by%20Poxag.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1048 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1048)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxhqqozxzpeq9mk/Team%20Fortress%202%20Scout%20by%20Pako1034.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxhqqozxzpeq9mk/Team%20Fortress%202%20Scout%20by%20Pako1034.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1138)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bekpioxp07ve98q/U.S.%20Captain%20by%20Progg.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bekpioxp07ve98q/U.S.%20Captain%20by%20Progg.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=628 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=628)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m537u0mmumnxqvp/Wander%20by%20Onionfrog.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/m537u0mmumnxqvp/Wander%20by%20Onionfrog.pcs)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on May 31, 2012, 02:32:54 AM
Quote from: SJS on May 31, 2012, 02:26:21 AM
Can't stop, so what?

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1579)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zikzkx0xs35bbt/Big%20Boss%20by%20amars464.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zikzkx0xs35bbt/Big%20Boss%20by%20amars464.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=829)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3cgayg16g2pe14/Blue%20Cape%20and%20Water%20Stars%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3cgayg16g2pe14/Blue%20Cape%20and%20Water%20Stars%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014)
New Download: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]%20by%20flashbladetst.pcs]https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl5ydhgd15watrx/Brentalf(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)%20by%20flashbladetst.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl5ydhgd15watrx/Brentalf%5Bimg)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1381 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1381)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/potxlk17974qg4d/Dark%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/potxlk17974qg4d/Dark%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1676)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gqjy0to9yspg5n/Fierce%20Deity%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gqjy0to9yspg5n/Fierce%20Deity%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=660)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fvsnzsaianv8oh/Fire%20Type%20by%20Ryutrigun.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fvsnzsaianv8oh/Fire%20Type%20by%20Ryutrigun.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1614 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1614)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp8pqqrkm50xp34/FlashBladeTST%20by%20flashbladetst.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp8pqqrkm50xp34/FlashBladeTST%20by%20flashbladetst.zip)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1022)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y45exgaavg7pk/JabbaWockeez%20Fan%20by%20cmegamighty.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y45exgaavg7pk/JabbaWockeez%20Fan%20by%20cmegamighty.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11023)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fgz61ln9cgkun0/Lara%20Croft%20by%20Fabchaotix.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fgz61ln9cgkun0/Lara%20Croft%20by%20Fabchaotix.pcs)

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12824 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12824)
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zwy9cccb2qr23i/Leather%20Ice%20climbers%20by%20wwwilliam0024.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zwy9cccb2qr23i/Leather%20Ice%20climbers%20by%20wwwilliam0024.pcs)
The ones I fixed so far. Now I'm gonna let somebody do the rest.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ASF1nk on May 31, 2012, 02:32:55 AM
On it

Edit: <___________________________________________________________________________________<

Edit2: Beat you to two! lol
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on May 31, 2012, 02:38:30 AM
Can anyone stop this uploading machine?!

Oh yeah, fixed a ton of those.  Not sure if anyone beat me to any of them, but whatever.  Should all be done though.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ASF1nk on May 31, 2012, 04:18:57 AM
Just fixed all of these:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25006 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25006)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21706 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21706)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11757)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8756)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6443 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6443)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6403 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6403)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5362 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5362)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3219 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3219)

Proof: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-2.png (http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-2.png)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-3.png (http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-3.png)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-4.png (http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/Vault%20Fixes/Fix1-4.png)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on June 03, 2012, 02:02:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio)

I remade this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9)

Not sure if you guys accept remakes, though.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 03, 2012, 02:05:02 AM
Quote from: Vyse on June 03, 2012, 02:02:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio)

I remade this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9)

Not sure if you guys accept remakes, though.

If you want to replace it, it's fine by me. o:

Done.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on June 03, 2012, 02:06:57 AM
Quote from: Vyse on June 03, 2012, 02:02:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19490&Vault=audio)

I remade this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?b6zh1owx3zb9za9)

Not sure if you guys accept remakes, though.
I wouldn't know why not, it fixes the broken download either way.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on June 03, 2012, 03:25:21 AM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on June 03, 2012, 02:06:57 AM
I wouldn't know why not, it fixes the broken download either way.
I was thinking that it's technically not the uploader's brstm, but yeah, it really doesn't matter.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on June 05, 2012, 06:16:19 AM
After searching each end of the interwebz for this, I found it.

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?ftonzdtglgv (http://www.mediafire.com/?ftonzdtglgv)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 05, 2012, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 05, 2012, 06:16:19 AM
After searching each end of the interwebz for this, I found it.

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?ftonzdtglgv (http://www.mediafire.com/?ftonzdtglgv)
Fixed, thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on June 05, 2012, 06:33:17 AM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5045)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?duxqx306kgdqsgn (http://www.mediafire.com/?duxqx306kgdqsgn)

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1459)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kimo8qaav2e2k (http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kimo8qaav2e2k)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on June 05, 2012, 06:51:42 AM
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 05, 2012, 06:33:17 AM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5045)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?duxqx306kgdqsgn (http://www.mediafire.com/?duxqx306kgdqsgn)

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1459)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kimo8qaav2e2k (http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kimo8qaav2e2k)
Ok their fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on June 06, 2012, 11:59:06 PM
Not remakes; I just had these.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10056&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10056&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?qsuh3bvp4uk4vif (http://www.mediafire.com/?qsuh3bvp4uk4vif)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10343&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10343&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdooyjegelj2xi5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?qdooyjegelj2xi5)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10135&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10135&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?rxfvtzsraqnhxx9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?rxfvtzsraqnhxx9)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10048&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10048&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?skc9p6rmurt3008 (http://www.mediafire.com/?skc9p6rmurt3008)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 07, 2012, 12:29:27 AM
Quote from: Vyse on June 06, 2012, 11:59:06 PM
Not remakes; I just had these.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10056&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10056&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?qsuh3bvp4uk4vif (http://www.mediafire.com/?qsuh3bvp4uk4vif)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10343&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10343&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdooyjegelj2xi5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?qdooyjegelj2xi5)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10135&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10135&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?rxfvtzsraqnhxx9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?rxfvtzsraqnhxx9)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10048&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10048&Vault=audio)
Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?skc9p6rmurt3008 (http://www.mediafire.com/?skc9p6rmurt3008)

Sterilized.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on June 07, 2012, 03:44:11 AM
This one's a remake.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10807&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10807&Vault=audio)
http://www.mediafire.com/?32g3505tcz93c7n (http://www.mediafire.com/?32g3505tcz93c7n)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on June 07, 2012, 03:48:36 AM
Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 17, 2012, 04:48:40 PM
Sigh, anyone want to get some in game pics of this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27001 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27001)

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on June 17, 2012, 04:59:24 PM
Quote from: Naso on June 17, 2012, 04:48:40 PM
Sigh, anyone want to get some in game pics of this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27001 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27001)


I replied to the PM he sent to the BV staff and in that PM had the link to this tutorial (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37762.0).

I think he should get his own screenshots instead of us getting them for him.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on June 17, 2012, 05:08:26 PM
Quote from: Sorceress on June 17, 2012, 04:59:24 PM
I replied to the PM he sent to the BV staff and in that PM had the link to this tutorial (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37762.0).

I think he should get his own screenshots instead of us getting them for him.
Oh you should have quoted it to everyone lol, i just sent him a PM myself xD
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on June 17, 2012, 05:12:39 PM
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on June 17, 2012, 05:08:26 PM
Oh you should have quoted it to everyone lol, i just sent him a PM myself xD
I could. But I didn't want to. xP

lol, I only told him how to get screenshots. You told him why we needed ingame pictures for hack submissions. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 05:20:45 PM
He can't read?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5357&Reported=1&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5357&Reported=1&Moderated=All)

(http://i.imgur.com/bdUXC.png)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on June 18, 2012, 12:28:43 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 05:20:45 PM
He can't read?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5357&Reported=1&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5357&Reported=1&Moderated=All)

(http://i.imgur.com/bdUXC.png)
Wrong thread :v
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on June 18, 2012, 03:33:11 AM
Hey speaking of in game pics.. Is it cool to have a video but no pics?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on June 18, 2012, 04:46:20 AM
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 18, 2012, 03:33:11 AM
Hey speaking of in game pics.. Is it cool to have a video but no pics?
If the video provides a good view of the hack, yes.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on June 18, 2012, 02:59:57 PM
Okay thanks, that makes things a million times easier for me.

Oh hey if I fuse two psas together as well as the animations, does that count as a credit to or a collab, and do i need permission? Didnt see rules about psa fusion... not to mention i added my own flags, kb, and damage tweaks for more balance.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Dragon Ryuu on June 24, 2012, 07:00:11 PM
I totally forgot about this thread, thanks to Puraidou, I hope I'm doing this right... I can't seem to find the original link to the deleted hacks... Here are the images and new links of the deleted DasDonkey Team's texture hacks...

Beltmonth Marth
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?pxlclrjh35o7nlr (http://www.mediafire.com/?pxlclrjh35o7nlr)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Beltmonth1.jpg (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Beltmonth1.jpg)

Another Dimension Link v3.0
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj (http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/OtherDimensionLinkv30-1.png (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/OtherDimensionLinkv30-1.png)

Maid Peach
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?c9bqedbtam2uy9b (http://www.mediafire.com/?c9bqedbtam2uy9b)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MaidPeach1.png (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MaidPeach1.png)

Dominatrix Suit Samus 2.0
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?bi36bs867ju9ss8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?bi36bs867ju9ss8)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DominatrixSuitSamus4.jpg (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DominatrixSuitSamus4.jpg)

I still have more deleted texture hacks from DasDonkey Team... I'll add some more once I have uploaded them on MediaFire and their images...
Once these are fixed, can you guys let me know so I can removed them from my vault?...

Edit: 2 more, these ones are not in the vault.

Das Donkey Agent
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?4cl27zxh5smbo64 (http://www.mediafire.com/?4cl27zxh5smbo64)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DasDonkeyAgent3.jpg (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DasDonkeyAgent3.jpg)

Red Rose Elegant Zelda (I don't have the recolored version and this is the elf-ears version)
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?q3qxjd5dk5qcg9c (http://www.mediafire.com/?q3qxjd5dk5qcg9c)
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedRoseElegantZelda1.jpg (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedRoseElegantZelda1.jpg)

More to come soon...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: -Smash King-93 on June 25, 2012, 01:27:49 AM
On to business...
So yeah im going to remove DasDonkey's hacks from my vault and put them here  :notimp:

So without further ado...

San Marth
Images: http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0413binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0413binout.jpg)
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0409binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0409binout.jpg)

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0410binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0410binout.jpg)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?944y3m5fy9lj5p6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?944y3m5fy9lj5p6)


San Ganondorf
Images: http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0416binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0416binout.jpg)
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_04131binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_04131binout.jpg)
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0411binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/Hacks-Edited%20textures/al_120623_0411binout.jpg)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4uezzrk7koacy6a (http://www.mediafire.com/?4uezzrk7koacy6a)



(Castlevania) Leon Belmont Marth

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/al_120331_1610binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/al_120331_1610binout.jpg)
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/al_120331_1609binout.jpg (http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/SMASH-KING_87/al_120331_1609binout.jpg)
castlevania leon belmont.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqJzzSUXxo#)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8w1gvwaqds7v49d (http://www.mediafire.com/?8w1gvwaqds7v49d)


These were all made by DasDonkey Team. Hope these get out there to its admires
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on July 15, 2012, 10:16:52 PM
Brokeness of frozen hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6963 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6963)

working hack: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y70pd1t94mcr4x2 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y70pd1t94mcr4x2)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on July 15, 2012, 10:57:57 PM
Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 15, 2012, 10:16:52 PM
Brokeness of frozen hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6963 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6963)

working hack: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y70pd1t94mcr4x2 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y70pd1t94mcr4x2)

Healing Pokemon Sound (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o#)

All fixed. ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on July 19, 2012, 09:17:17 AM
the preview that fainted: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12618 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12618)


the preview I used revive on: preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvUGn5-D1Xw#ws)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on July 19, 2012, 03:22:12 PM
Replaced.  Thanks for the link.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Speedy101 on July 19, 2012, 03:30:18 PM
Broken images cause of URL http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11731 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11731)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on July 19, 2012, 11:13:32 PM
Quote from: Sonic Redfield on July 19, 2012, 03:30:18 PM
Broken images cause of URL http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11731 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11731)

Not only that, the download link is broken as well. :I
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on July 19, 2012, 11:37:57 PM
mac-hater hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25933)

link that macs can use : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B--udcVeKBBAdndaQkhLZTZSd00 (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B--udcVeKBBAdndaQkhLZTZSd00)

i'd watch the guy, he might revert his DL link based on the PM reply I got from him when I offered an alternate storage place
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on July 20, 2012, 12:04:20 AM
Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 19, 2012, 11:37:57 PM
mac-hater hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25933)

link that macs can use : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B--udcVeKBBAdndaQkhLZTZSd00 (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B--udcVeKBBAdndaQkhLZTZSd00)

i'd watch the guy, he might revert his DL link based on the PM reply I got from him when I offered an alternate storage place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

I love using that song. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on July 20, 2012, 12:08:42 AM
Quote from: Bushman on July 20, 2012, 12:04:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

I love using that song. :P
LOL :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SonicBrawler on July 25, 2012, 02:54:57 PM
 Download Broken (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577)
Re-uploaded Files (http://www.mediafire.com/?v955z4jkd927b1l)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Speedy101 on July 25, 2012, 03:08:21 PM
Quote from: Bushman on July 19, 2012, 11:13:32 PM
Not only that, the download link is broken as well. :I
Yeah I notice that
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 25, 2012, 03:30:23 PM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 25, 2012, 02:54:57 PM
Download Broken (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577)
Re-uploaded Files (http://www.mediafire.com/?v955z4jkd927b1l)
And, fixed. Thanks :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on August 01, 2012, 07:07:04 PM
Finally have everything up to date again. Thanks for helping out everyone!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kakalaa on August 22, 2012, 06:39:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17756&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17756&Vault=audio)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/FApliEHH/excellentforbrawl.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/FApliEHH/excellentforbrawl.html)   (uploaded it)               



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8733)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/4z2I3Bx9/mmstagedx.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/4z2I3Bx9/mmstagedx.html)   (uploaded it)     



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=463)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/rwka3SEn/FitKirby03.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/rwka3SEn/FitKirby03.html)    (uploaded it)      



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1030)     (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/ggZWd7AW/fitnessmonkey.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/ggZWd7AW/fitnessmonkey.html)   (uploaded it)     
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on August 22, 2012, 06:54:26 PM
Fixed.  Thanks for the links.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kakalaa on August 23, 2012, 01:14:45 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=601)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/gzlgbnWp/deity.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/gzlgbnWp/deity.html)   (fixed it)


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12860 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12860)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/Hs50C1Rw/meetalyes.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/Hs50C1Rw/meetalyes.html)   (fixed it)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on August 23, 2012, 03:52:23 PM
Fixed.  Thanks again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on August 23, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
Quote from: Kakalaa on August 23, 2012, 01:14:45 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=601)    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/gzlgbnWp/deity.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/gzlgbnWp/deity.html)   (fixed it)

There are two different textures in the .rar, and neither one of them match Register's Fierce Deity texture.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kakalaa on August 23, 2012, 08:34:05 PM
Quote from: SJS on August 23, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
There are two different textures in the .rar, and neither one of them match Register's Fierce Deity texture.

Hmm? I was certain that was the right one.  I have it though. Better recheck it when I get home. o_o

EDIT: I don't know why, but I can't find Register's Deity Link on my SD card. I downloaded that one some time ago. Sorry about that, but I also have no idea why I uploaded Ninja Link.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: D.L. Yomegami on August 29, 2012, 01:43:36 AM
Here's a fixed download (http://www.mediafire.com/?u77a3p5mbfbgc5e) for this Halberd skin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11240).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Thany on September 02, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
I've got some recovered stuff;

Broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17550 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17550)

New download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/The_Small_Patamon.rar (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/The_Small_Patamon.rar)

Broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22489 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22489)

New download, and I made a .pac file for it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Peh_Doh_Baer_Pikachu.rar (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Peh_Doh_Baer_Pikachu.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on September 02, 2012, 02:44:11 AM
Quote from: D.L. Yomegami on August 29, 2012, 01:43:36 AM
Here&#039;s a fixed download (http://www.mediafire.com/?u77a3p5mbfbgc5e) for this Halberd skin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11240).
Fixed. Thanks for the new download link.

Quote from: Thany on September 02, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
I've got some recovered stuff;

Broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17550 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17550)

New download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/The_Small_Patamon.rar (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/The_Small_Patamon.rar)

Broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22489 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22489)

New download, and I made a .pac file for it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Peh_Doh_Baer_Pikachu.rar (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62979271/Peh_Doh_Baer_Pikachu.rar)
Fixed. Thanks for getting these new download links.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on September 18, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
Here's a stage that I would like to be recovered: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475)
It has working pictures but the download was removed because Mega upload got shut down.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on September 18, 2012, 01:05:34 AM
Quote from: Lee on September 18, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
Here's a stage that I would like to be recovered: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475)
It has working pictures but the download was removed because Mega upload got shut down.
Not exactly how things wok in this thread.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on September 18, 2012, 02:54:54 AM
Quote from: SJS on September 18, 2012, 01:05:34 AM
Not exactly how things wok in this thread.
I'm sorry.  :oshi:
I thought this also applied for removed files.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on September 18, 2012, 08:46:15 AM
What he means is that people posting here provide new screens or download links for broken screens or hacks.

You donpt request a fix here.


:)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on September 18, 2012, 11:54:22 AM
It's all in the OP.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Velen on September 18, 2012, 07:53:43 PM
We got a problem I have found.

When I trying to go through the database on the Vault. I can only get to page 2. Trying to go to page 3 results in a Nothing to Display error
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on September 18, 2012, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Velen on September 18, 2012, 07:53:43 PM
We got a problem I have found.

When I trying to go through the database on the Vault. I can only get to page 2. Trying to go to page 3 results in a Nothing to Display error
Wrong topic bro :P
This should go into the BV Suggestion topic ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on September 22, 2012, 07:40:55 PM
Fixed the downloads for these:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15772 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15772)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12896 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12896)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16462)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5741 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5741)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14738 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14738)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11810 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11810)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10457 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10457)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16742 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16742)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on October 05, 2012, 06:51:32 PM
EDIT:
I accidently deleted the contents of this post, but my original post was quoted in the post below.

Whew... Thanks Bush...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on October 06, 2012, 02:25:27 AM
Quote from: Red93 on October 05, 2012, 06:51:32 PM
Providing in-game pictures for these:

1. Touko / Hilda / Female Protagonist v2 (No Cap) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9931)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Schoolgirl Harribel (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14971)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. Dry Bowser Jr. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13460)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Smash Brothers. Melee: Zelda (Brawl Styled) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13741)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Me (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7613)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. New Neo Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3671)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7. Blowfish from Hydro Thunder (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29017)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Dark Galaxy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22404)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


9. Recolored Winter SAKURA Ville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23548)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


10. Melee -- Great Bay (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17522)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


11. Eldin Smashville v2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14552)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTu3TP8ylO0

All fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on October 13, 2012, 04:33:30 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13264

Seems I've had this on my SD.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwek2868kl97q9i (http://www.mediafire.com/?uwek2868kl97q9i)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on October 13, 2012, 05:02:41 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on October 13, 2012, 04:33:30 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13264

Seems I've had this on my SD.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwek2868kl97q9i (http://www.mediafire.com/?uwek2868kl97q9i)
Fixed. Thanks for contributing to fixing submissions on the BV.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: slayermarth101 on October 15, 2012, 02:53:50 PM
....Oink

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14339 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14339)
http://www.mediafire.com/?cpdil2n22nk36gc (http://www.mediafire.com/?cpdil2n22nk36gc)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on October 15, 2012, 03:16:15 PM
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 15, 2012, 02:53:50 PM
....Oink

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14339 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14339)
http://www.mediafire.com/?cpdil2n22nk36gc (http://www.mediafire.com/?cpdil2n22nk36gc)
Fixed.  Thanks a ton.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on October 28, 2012, 01:06:22 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14874)
http://dc414.2shared.com/download/SHuSIqfi/Grounder.zip?tsid=20121028-130513-8179e0eb (http://dc414.2shared.com/download/SHuSIqfi/Grounder.zip?tsid=20121028-130513-8179e0eb)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on October 30, 2012, 08:56:10 PM
Quote from: Rеd on October 28, 2012, 01:06:22 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14874)
http://dc414.2shared.com/download/SHuSIqfi/Grounder.zip?tsid=20121028-130513-8179e0eb (http://dc414.2shared.com/download/SHuSIqfi/Grounder.zip?tsid=20121028-130513-8179e0eb)

All fixed. o:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Carnage on November 13, 2012, 03:12:25 PM
broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17687 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17687)

new link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ts45hq2b7wuqn03 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ts45hq2b7wuqn03)

he has the mediafire link on its own youtube video so i guess he's gone now?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on November 14, 2012, 07:01:26 AM
Quote from: Carnage on November 13, 2012, 03:12:25 PM
broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17687 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17687)

new link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ts45hq2b7wuqn03 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ts45hq2b7wuqn03)

he has the mediafire link on its own youtube video so i guess he's gone now?

Sterilized.

Thanks Mr.Carnage. :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on November 16, 2012, 10:58:03 PM
1. Borg (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=299)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Zephiel (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13770)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. Shadow Kirby (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7711)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Maskless Meta Knight (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Kuriboh (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=458)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. Pooka (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=461)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7. Hacker (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=494)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Marshie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=549)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby called. He wanted his preview pictures back.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on November 17, 2012, 12:16:11 AM
All fixed.  Thanks for the support!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on November 17, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
Quote from: Rеd on November 16, 2012, 10:58:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Zephiel (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13770)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. Shadow Kirby (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7711)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Maskless Meta Knight (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Kuriboh (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=458)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. Pooka (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=461)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7. Hacker (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=494)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Marshie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=549)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby called. He wanted his preview pictures back.
This sir deserves a pin.  :srs:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on November 17, 2012, 07:32:57 AM
1. brawl oot link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18626)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Dark Fail (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=778)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. Dark Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24891)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Death Aura (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=684)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. jakobthecool867 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27254)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. Urban Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12854)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#5 barely even looks like a hack. =O
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on November 17, 2012, 07:46:22 PM
All fixed.  Thanks again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Parvati ~ <3 on November 21, 2012, 12:44:03 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

About 13 points i believe ^_^
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 01:45:58 AM
Quote from: Mikuru Baby~<3 on November 21, 2012, 12:44:03 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

About 13 points i believe ^_^
Fixed. Go ahead and edit your post with this. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

About 13 points i believe ^_^[/spoiler]
Copy the coding in the Spoilers, and Paste it into your previous post.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Parvati ~ <3 on November 21, 2012, 04:29:09 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 01:45:58 AM
Fixed. Go ahead and edit your post with this. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

About 13 points i believe ^_^[/spoiler]
Copy the coding in the Spoilers, and Paste it into your previous post.
Thank you :3
so many spoilers i got confused. x3
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 10, 2012, 11:02:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay I halped

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:51:26 PM

I apologize for the late merge. After this I'm done for awhile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 18, 2012, 03:27:34 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 10, 2012, 11:02:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay I halped

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:51:26 PM

I apologize for the late merge. After this I'm done for awhile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Every link was replaced except for the 5th one. Your provided link was broken as well.

Thanks for the help though!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 18, 2012, 10:52:08 AM
Quote from: Bush on December 18, 2012, 03:27:34 AM
Every link was replaced except for the 5th one. Your provided link was broken as well.

Thanks for the help though!


How embarassing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on December 19, 2012, 12:32:26 AM
Hack with Broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28257&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28257&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28043&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28043&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xw69jkgr9jdfxej/Pokemon%20-%20Blue%27s%20Champion%20Theme%20%28Black%202_White%202%20Version%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xw69jkgr9jdfxej/Pokemon%20-%20Blue%27s%20Champion%20Theme%20%28Black%202_White%202%20Version%29.brstm)

Hack with Broken Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28225&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28225&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cvv3izsogcsb0h/Multi%20Man%20Melee%202.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cvv3izsogcsb0h/Multi%20Man%20Melee%202.brstm)

Hack with Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27847&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27847&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ytjggx4nsqa84j/Sonic%20%26%20Knuckles%20-%20Lava%20Reef%20Zone%20Remix%20%28Super%20Sonic%20Fireballz%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ytjggx4nsqa84j/Sonic%20%26%20Knuckles%20-%20Lava%20Reef%20Zone%20Remix%20%28Super%20Sonic%20Fireballz%29.brstm)

Total Points: 12
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 19, 2012, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 18, 2012, 10:52:08 AM
How embarassing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 19, 2012, 12:32:26 AM
Hack with Broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28257&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28257&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27423&Vault=audio)
New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28043&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28043&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xw69jkgr9jdfxej/Pokemon%20-%20Blue%27s%20Champion%20Theme%20%28Black%202_White%202%20Version%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xw69jkgr9jdfxej/Pokemon%20-%20Blue%27s%20Champion%20Theme%20%28Black%202_White%202%20Version%29.brstm)

Hack with Broken Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28225&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28225&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cvv3izsogcsb0h/Multi%20Man%20Melee%202.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cvv3izsogcsb0h/Multi%20Man%20Melee%202.brstm)

Hack with Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27847&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27847&Vault=audio)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ytjggx4nsqa84j/Sonic%20%26%20Knuckles%20-%20Lava%20Reef%20Zone%20Remix%20%28Super%20Sonic%20Fireballz%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ytjggx4nsqa84j/Sonic%20%26%20Knuckles%20-%20Lava%20Reef%20Zone%20Remix%20%28Super%20Sonic%20Fireballz%29.brstm)

Total Points: 12

All fixed, for the both of you.

Thanks for the help!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Spex130 on December 21, 2012, 12:41:05 AM
So, since KTH's stuff is down, do you think it'd be fine to put up some temporary downloads for them? I'll just leave these here in case that's true.

Bean the Dynamite:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ckddbfl0z925mkc (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ckddbfl0z925mkc)

Mighty the Armadillo:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28449 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28449)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ur9wjspgxs7pcx3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ur9wjspgxs7pcx3)


Scourge the Hedgehog:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428)

http://www.mediafire.com/?28vjd8k3fokgkcc (http://www.mediafire.com/?28vjd8k3fokgkcc)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on December 21, 2012, 02:00:43 AM
Quote from: Spex130 on December 21, 2012, 12:41:05 AM
So, since KTH's stuff is down, do you think it'd be fine to put up some temporary downloads for them? I'll just leave these here in case that's true.

Bean the Dynamite:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ckddbfl0z925mkc (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ckddbfl0z925mkc)

Mighty the Armadillo:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28449 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28449)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ur9wjspgxs7pcx3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ur9wjspgxs7pcx3)


Scourge the Hedgehog:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428)

http://www.mediafire.com/?28vjd8k3fokgkcc (http://www.mediafire.com/?28vjd8k3fokgkcc)
It doesn't hurt. Your fixing his submissions. If they weren't fixed. They would have been reported.

All fixed. Thanks for helping.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Chaos_Knight on December 22, 2012, 04:20:17 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29601)

New Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?iuggsww92m7noty (http://www.mediafire.com/?iuggsww92m7noty)

Post Merge: December 24, 2012, 04:42:54 AM

Another one of KTH's hacks is now restored.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608)

New DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qfrbvw267iuefvz (http://www.mediafire.com/?qfrbvw267iuefvz)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on December 30, 2012, 03:59:22 AM
Hack with broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25895&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25895&Vault=audio)

New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Points Added: 1

Total Points: 13
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 31, 2012, 02:16:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=900

Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwle03g5ri3aa1b (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwle03g5ri3aa1b)

Pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on December 31, 2012, 03:20:21 AM
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 22, 2012, 04:20:17 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29601)

New Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?iuggsww92m7noty (http://www.mediafire.com/?iuggsww92m7noty)

Post Merge: December 24, 2012, 04:42:54 AM

Another one of KTH's hacks is now restored.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608)

New DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qfrbvw267iuefvz (http://www.mediafire.com/?qfrbvw267iuefvz)

Thanks! All fixed by a fellow staff member.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 30, 2012, 03:59:22 AM
Hack with broken Preview Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25895&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25895&Vault=audio)

New Preview Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Points Added: 1

Total Points: 13

Thanks! Don't mind the fact that the video is to big to play on BrawlVault. As long as it links out to a working preview it's fine.

Quote from: Eminenzo on December 31, 2012, 02:16:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=900

Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwle03g5ri3aa1b (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwle03g5ri3aa1b)

Pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for the help! One more clean hack in the Vault.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 30, 2013, 01:05:39 AM
This hack has been so rudely removed from my mediafire account.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8321 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8321)

Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a7eetllpbmp6ap/FitPeach.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a7eetllpbmp6ap/FitPeach.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Victory Badguy on January 30, 2013, 01:09:29 AM
Replaced.  Thanks for the help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on February 01, 2013, 03:08:09 PM
Hack with broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523)
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Missing PAC file: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip)

Points Added: 3
New Total: 16
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ✿Zelia✿ on February 02, 2013, 07:16:16 AM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 01, 2013, 03:08:09 PM
Hack with broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523)
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Missing PAC file: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip)

Points Added: 3
New Total: 16
Both hacks fixed. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 02, 2013, 08:13:03 PM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 01, 2013, 03:08:09 PM
Hack with broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8523)
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hack with Missing PAC file: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3242)
New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1lqqoumk7mm6g/Dark%20Zelda.zip)

Points Added: 3
New Total: 16

You don't have to spend your personal time adding your own points. I do all of that regardless.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on February 05, 2013, 08:34:59 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1866 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1866)

This file was hosted on my Mediafire, and I just got an e-mail stating it had been deleted due to a ToS violation.

I don't have it anymore.

I'm just mentioning this because if this is ever going to get fixed, it'll have to happen here.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on February 05, 2013, 09:54:35 PM
Another dimension Link, does anyone have that to reupload?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Chaoszard on February 11, 2013, 10:05:23 PM
I noticed two "false donkey kong" in the vault with the same name, the same description and the same picture for both hacks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 11, 2013, 11:21:36 PM
Quote from: Chaoszard on February 11, 2013, 10:05:23 PM
I noticed two "false donkey kong" in the vault with the same name, the same description and the same picture for both hacks.

Mind giving a link?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Chaos_Knight on March 16, 2013, 06:52:41 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16338)

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?lgzkqq89w27p7f6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?lgzkqq89w27p7f6)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vaanrose on March 17, 2013, 06:39:28 AM
Flygon was looking for a couple of his hacks that got removed from Mediafire. I sent them to him over PM, and he said I should mention them here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184)

Edit: Here's the new links.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aj223737l2h9nb7 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aj223737l2h9nb7)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyavc324bk1o74v (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyavc324bk1o74v)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on March 17, 2013, 06:44:52 AM
Quote from: Vaanrose on March 17, 2013, 06:39:28 AM
Flygon was looking for a couple of his hacks that got removed from Mediafire. I sent them to him over PM, and he said I should mention them here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184)

Don't know if I'm supposed to share the new download links I sent him, though.

You should. It would help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Linketsu on March 20, 2013, 08:26:32 PM
Seems I downloaded this a few weeks before it was deleted.
Mute City 2025- http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q (http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q)


that's the old DEAD link right there... dead as dirt.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*Mute+City+2025*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on March 20, 2013, 11:11:23 PM
Quote from: Linketsu on March 20, 2013, 08:26:32 PM
Seems I downloaded this a few weeks before it was deleted.
Mute City 2025- http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q (http://www.mediafire.com/?1darxkoiykizb4q)


that's the old DEAD link right there... dead as dirt.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*Mute+City+2025*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Thanks for that! All fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: rpopp on March 23, 2013, 12:35:41 AM
Hi, I was look to see if anyone had downloaded this link while it was still available I really like aigis and it seems the link is broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291)
so if anyone has the link laying around or something that would be great thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vaanrose on March 23, 2013, 01:43:17 AM
Quote from: rpopp on March 23, 2013, 12:35:41 AM
Hi, I was look to see if anyone had downloaded this link while it was still available I really like aigis and it seems the link is broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291)
so if anyone has the link laying around or something that would be great thanks!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29667333/FitPeachAegis.pcs (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29667333/FitPeachAegis.pcs)

There you go!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on March 23, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
Quote from: Vaanrose on March 23, 2013, 01:43:17 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29667333/FitPeachAegis.pcs (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29667333/FitPeachAegis.pcs)

There you go!

Mind if I repair the download with your reupload?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vaanrose on March 23, 2013, 01:56:16 AM
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
Mind if I repair the download with your reupload?

Go right ahead.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on March 27, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
I come bearing Oizen stages! :o

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on March 28, 2013, 02:28:05 AM
Quote from: Vaanrose on March 23, 2013, 01:56:16 AM
Go right ahead.
Quote from: Legacy on March 27, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
I come bearing Oizen stages! :o

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All fixed. Thanks for helping out!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Cyanide65 on April 03, 2013, 12:50:18 PM
Zero recolors MvC3 and UMvC3:
http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All (http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All)

Broken Download: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320 (http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on April 03, 2013, 01:32:16 PM
Quote from: Cyanide65 on April 03, 2013, 12:50:18 PM
Zero recolors MvC3 and UMvC3:
http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All (http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All)

Broken Download: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320 (http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320)

You're supposed to provide a new download link for the broken download so the staff/mod/admin can restore it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on April 03, 2013, 01:34:05 PM
Quote from: Cyanide65 on April 03, 2013, 12:50:18 PM
Zero recolors MvC3 and UMvC3:
http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All (http://forums.kcmm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=25&Order=Name%20ASC&Type=Character%-Link%&Moderated=All)

Broken Download: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320 (http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320)
Lol. Hilarious how this is hist first and only post.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Cyanide65 on April 03, 2013, 02:04:08 PM
Sorry Sorry I have no idea what I should be doing.
I thought this was the place to request for broken downloads to be fixed?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on April 03, 2013, 03:18:25 PM
Quote from: Cyanide65 on April 03, 2013, 02:04:08 PM
Sorry Sorry I have no idea what I should be doing.
I thought this was the place to request for broken downloads to be fixed?
The Vault reporting system is for that. This place is for people to post up missing stuff (Images/Previews/DL Link) of mods reported on the Vault. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zarks on April 04, 2013, 08:49:30 PM
Broken Dl link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5104&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5104&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!HRxzGAQK!EV7TRA_Sju9GL_SvFLFh7S4WFKMljWVHaL1I1RE2yug (https://mega.co.nz/#!HRxzGAQK!EV7TRA_Sju9GL_SvFLFh7S4WFKMljWVHaL1I1RE2yug)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on April 04, 2013, 08:55:00 PM
Quote from: cheatglitch on April 04, 2013, 08:49:30 PM
Broken Dl link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5104&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5104&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!HRxzGAQK!EV7TRA_Sju9GL_SvFLFh7S4WFKMljWVHaL1I1RE2yug (https://mega.co.nz/#!HRxzGAQK!EV7TRA_Sju9GL_SvFLFh7S4WFKMljWVHaL1I1RE2yug)


All fixed, thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zarks on April 04, 2013, 09:11:39 PM
Broken DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4311&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4311&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!3Rw00SIS!UUC-uivE9bOpJmfCzdTVdEM1udI0SQD4tGPv9YGM3aA (https://mega.co.nz/#!3Rw00SIS!UUC-uivE9bOpJmfCzdTVdEM1udI0SQD4tGPv9YGM3aA)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on April 04, 2013, 09:13:22 PM
Sterilized.

Thanks again!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zarks on April 04, 2013, 09:41:49 PM
Broken DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!SQAgiZgZ!Sgvmqgz19tbYtFYRyVmYLlPwmqZfJlLLiVcOteXaTYE (https://mega.co.nz/#!SQAgiZgZ!Sgvmqgz19tbYtFYRyVmYLlPwmqZfJlLLiVcOteXaTYE)




Broken DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6013&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6013&Vault=audio)

New Dl link: https://mega.co.nz/#!6FQGDADa!UPKJAHRiZtFMdkpAbohILGQCk3BDvrTRMTIuRD1Ljtk (https://mega.co.nz/#!6FQGDADa!UPKJAHRiZtFMdkpAbohILGQCk3BDvrTRMTIuRD1Ljtk)


Post Merge: April 04, 2013, 10:00:23 PM

Broken Dl link & Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9894&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9894&Vault=audio)

New Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgHu5Z2DIo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgHu5Z2DIo)

New Dl link: https://mega.co.nz/#!jVBAnRAI!KrCYiHMNGS9gWd9fDBXURxhOMXk5vKseFhdJkD4dPzo (https://mega.co.nz/#!jVBAnRAI!KrCYiHMNGS9gWd9fDBXURxhOMXk5vKseFhdJkD4dPzo)



Post Merge: April 04, 2013, 10:10:55 PM

Broken DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2396&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2396&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!GNgEGYiC!JmljJU9tGCiB8LD8uRjAmjpW5fYqFwOwiNZSPI6NCwU (https://mega.co.nz/#!GNgEGYiC!JmljJU9tGCiB8LD8uRjAmjpW5fYqFwOwiNZSPI6NCwU)


Post Merge: April 04, 2013, 10:18:49 PM

Broken DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4677&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4677&Vault=audio)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!yBAlxCCZ!da_Flh2KXiMif-cKfvMBk2KGJnUJ5fNIC8pHnA5InYU (https://mega.co.nz/#!yBAlxCCZ!da_Flh2KXiMif-cKfvMBk2KGJnUJ5fNIC8pHnA5InYU)


Post Merge: April 04, 2013, 10:24:49 PM

Broken DL link & video:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2827&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2827&Vault=audio)

New Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6W4NsEBSg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6W4NsEBSg)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!vZhF1agT!alvMhzznQ4Y13PVzdvaK4iQY-IoJ5UB3QkfMMhmyElU (https://mega.co.nz/#!vZhF1agT!alvMhzznQ4Y13PVzdvaK4iQY-IoJ5UB3QkfMMhmyElU)




Post Merge: April 04, 2013, 10:36:30 PM

Broken DL link & Video: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6529&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6529&Vault=audio)

New Video link: Naruto Theme - The Raising Fighting Spirit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk#)

New DL link: https://mega.co.nz/#!CFY32SSI!J-aesBdbyCddI2-9WjE_1hA5ET9L8tveEd7NQEO11DM (https://mega.co.nz/#!CFY32SSI!J-aesBdbyCddI2-9WjE_1hA5ET9L8tveEd7NQEO11DM)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on April 05, 2013, 06:13:03 AM
Thanks a bunch for the help!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zarks on April 05, 2013, 06:28:46 AM
I will keep going on the music stuff, How many points do i have?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on April 05, 2013, 07:50:49 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8yk7tvx677ltcy (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8yk7tvx677ltcy)  <--- my backup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26197 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26197)  <--- broken
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on April 06, 2013, 12:21:16 AM
Quote from: Diddy Kong on April 05, 2013, 07:50:49 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8yk7tvx677ltcy (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8yk7tvx677ltcy)  <--- my backup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26197 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26197)  <--- broken
Thanks so much, JUST what I needed!
:luigi:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Diddy Kong on April 06, 2013, 03:20:30 AM
Quote from: Lee on April 06, 2013, 12:21:16 AM
Thanks so much, JUST what I needed!
:luigi:
You're welcome (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/071/8/f/lol_by_sheshe299-d5xtcay.png)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on May 04, 2013, 04:41:05 AM
Apologies for the bump.

Mr. M by KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416)

New: http://www.mediafire.com/?gtm1wlfnanwz93i (http://www.mediafire.com/?gtm1wlfnanwz93i)

Old: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320 (http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: _Data_Drain_ on May 06, 2013, 06:34:56 AM
Hm... This stage's link is dead.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15671)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Lost%20Woods%20%28Yoshi%27s%20Island%29%20by%20Akiro.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Lost%20Woods%20%28Yoshi%27s%20Island%29%20by%20Akiro.zip)
Here's the file.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Kienamaru on May 07, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 07, 2013, 11:15:04 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 06, 2013, 06:34:56 AM
Hm... This stage's link is dead.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15671)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Lost%20Woods%20%28Yoshi%27s%20Island%29%20by%20Akiro.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Lost%20Woods%20%28Yoshi%27s%20Island%29%20by%20Akiro.zip)
Here's the file.
Fixed, thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on May 07, 2013, 07:43:21 PM
Anyone have Flygon's Vaporeon over squirtle import?
It was originally here but the link is broke. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SwingSet on May 08, 2013, 12:12:15 AM
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 07, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?
I have a backup of some of their hacks: http://www.mediafire.com/?fqqf402kc2k8bo9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?fqqf402kc2k8bo9)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 08, 2013, 11:47:20 AM
Quote from: Dark SharinganX on May 08, 2013, 11:45:03 AM
I have a question...
Can I use 2 "hitbox.pac" and 2 "MotionEtc.pac" in the same character?
Example: I alredy have a file named FitToonLink.pac, FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac wich have the mods of the OP(Over Powered) moves like, the ice boomerang, and the toon texture etc.
And I want to put the Skull Kid Final Smash... But the file comes with
FitToonLinkFinal.pac, FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac, FitToonLink.pac
So I can put the Final.pac with no trouble because i have no more files like it... but when i want to add the motionetc.pac and the fittoonlink.pac... The computer say: they already a file named "fitToonLink.pac" do you want to replace it? and i do not want to... I want to use both files...
It is possible?
This is not the Help section, so move your question to where it belongs.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on May 15, 2013, 08:42:39 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on May 07, 2013, 07:43:21 PM
Anyone have Flygon's Vaporeon over squirtle import?
It was originally here but the link is broke. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0)
*Coughcough*
and to add to that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27570)
^dat broken link, anyone still have this?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on May 24, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023) broken download link...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip) here is a working back up link... with both the .pac and .pcs files the pictures are fine on the original download so no need for them... akiro had an awesome bloodlust series! :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on May 24, 2013, 06:59:31 AM
Quote from: Legend of Jesse on May 24, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023) broken download link...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip) here is a working back up link... with both the .pac and .pcs files the pictures are fine on the original download so no need for them... akiro had an awesome bloodlust series! :P
Fixed.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Choppasmith on May 30, 2013, 02:26:49 AM
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 07, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?

I happen to have it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7p7uxcifo8jtf1/Link_-_Another_Dimension_by_Das_Donkey.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7p7uxcifo8jtf1/Link_-_Another_Dimension_by_Das_Donkey.pcs)

I'm still in the middle of overhauling my collection, especially with the release of cBliss, but I hope I'll be able to help out.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on May 30, 2013, 02:52:06 AM
Oh [censored]. You have Another Dimension? Hell yes. Been wanting that back.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Choppasmith on May 30, 2013, 03:26:05 AM
Happy to help ^_^

I made a post here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34804.msg714686#msg714686) about a year and a half ago, listing all the textures I have. Like I said, being in the middle of overhauling it, it might be awhile before I have the time to check which ones I have that are needed, if there's one there that someone really wants, let me know I'll upload it ASAP.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 04, 2013, 01:23:31 AM
cBliss's release was a great time to go through all the skins I've downloaded. I realized I have THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325) Thor Skin for Ike. Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar)

I may have more depending if I take the time to look through the vault for all the skins I have.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on June 12, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12867 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12867)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlcfwpa84msrgdf (http://www.mediafire.com/?zlcfwpa84msrgdf)
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?qoz1m72rvbm44gd (http://www.mediafire.com/?qoz1m72rvbm44gd)
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10951 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10951)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?445skmpyz295ixh (http://www.mediafire.com/?445skmpyz295ixh)
Fixed Download^^^

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 09:47:28 PM

i should be at 12 points now right? those three then that bloodlust sheik?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 04, 2013, 01:23:31 AM
cBliss's release was a great time to go through all the skins I've downloaded. I realized I have THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325) Thor Skin for Ike. Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar)

I may have more depending if I take the time to look through the vault for all the skins I have.
So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 12, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12867 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12867)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlcfwpa84msrgdf (http://www.mediafire.com/?zlcfwpa84msrgdf)
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?qoz1m72rvbm44gd (http://www.mediafire.com/?qoz1m72rvbm44gd)
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10951 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10951)
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?445skmpyz295ixh (http://www.mediafire.com/?445skmpyz295ixh)
Fixed Download^^^

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 09:47:28 PM

i should be at 12 points now right? those three then that bloodlust sheik?
Fixed. Thanks guys!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on June 13, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.
I never downloaded it :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on June 13, 2013, 05:56:01 AM
12 points right? novice restorer award thing? right? :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 13, 2013, 11:13:57 AM
Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
I never downloaded it :P
Yeah, he was just the model ripper. (as awesome as that is!) But it seems like a few of their hacks got deleted. Got a couple more for you.

Replacement Hawkeye link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip)
Note: I didn't keep the .Max files back then, I'm only now starting into vertexing

Replacement Jeff link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27004) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip)

Additionally, I believe the report for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372) hack is incorrect or due to individual error. I've been using it for a year and the reported issue has never once happened to me. However, it too is missing, so here's a replacement Dark Bowser link for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip)


Again, may have more in the future. Still comparing between the Vault and what I've already downloaded.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 01:11:23 PM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 13, 2013, 11:13:57 AM
Yeah, he was just the model ripper. (as awesome as that is!) But it seems like a few of their hacks got deleted. Got a couple more for you.

Replacement Hawkeye link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip)
Note: I didn't keep the .Max files back then, I'm only now starting into vertexing

Replacement Jeff link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27004) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip)

Additionally, I believe the report for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372) hack is incorrect or due to individual error. I've been using it for a year and the reported issue has never once happened to me. However, it too is missing, so here's a replacement Dark Bowser link for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip)


Again, may have more in the future. Still comparing between the Vault and what I've already downloaded.
Fixed them all. Thanks!

Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
I never downloaded it :P
Lol u.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 13, 2013, 05:56:01 AM
12 points right? novice restorer award thing? right? :D
Yes, but... S.J.S. is who announces who gets what... D: I'd really appreciate if you could be patient for when he comes back, shouldn't be long.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on June 13, 2013, 02:43:50 PM
Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 01:11:23 PM
Fixed them all. Thanks!
Lol u.
Yes, but... S.J.S. is who announces who gets what... D: I'd really appreciate if you could be patient for when he comes back, shouldn't be long.
oh ok gotcha yea no prob! i see colors on those stars other than gold an i assume that person's in charge xD big guys are busy so i didn't know if you had accidentally read over that part or not xD i'm a patient man i'll be fine xD
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on June 13, 2013, 10:02:10 PM
Can someone fix this link, please? It's broken!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on June 15, 2013, 12:12:33 AM
broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653)

Fixed Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres)

(i just fixed this download the other day then aparantly it got a strike on my media fire account so i switched to drop box... and here is the link for it... (hopefully it will stay now)... :srs: sorry for the inconvenience... blame mediafire.... :srs:


- also... if anyone has this please for the love of God restore this hack...  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 15, 2013, 08:06:35 AM
More restoration! This time I got a variety of stuff!

Replacement Meta Uchiha link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)
And images (#2 is a CSP I made):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Replacement Razor images for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=313) hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Replacement Dry Bones (Brawl) link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Replacement Black 'N' Blue images for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1357) hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Replacement Playboy Luigi link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Replacement Santa Ganon link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341) hack: (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip)
and images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Replacement Pursuit T&T Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm)

Replacement Go Mario Go link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm)

Replacement SMB3 Airship link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm)

Replacement Dr. Mario Chill Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm)

Replacement SMW Ghost House Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm)

Replacement Soul Calibur 3 Character Selection link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm)
And preview video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

More definitely to come! (I've set aside more that I can fix, I'm just working on fixing a specific hack to upload myself) Now I've begun to notice that some I have aren't even on the Vault anymore. I've uploaded a Ninja Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32597) and a Chiaotsu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32598) so far! (I know they don't count) 8)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 08:45:29 PM
Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 15, 2013, 12:12:33 AM
broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653)

Fixed Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres)

(i just fixed this download the other day then aparantly it got a strike on my media fire account so i switched to drop box... and here is the link for it... (hopefully it will stay now)... :srs: sorry for the inconvenience... blame mediafire.... :srs:


- also... if anyone has this please for the love of God restore this hack...  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240)
People really need to move away from Mediafire, and speaking of which...

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 15, 2013, 08:06:35 AM
More restoration! This time I got a variety of stuff!

Replacement Meta Uchiha link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)
And images (#2 is a CSP I made):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Replacement Razor images for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=313) hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Replacement Dry Bones (Brawl) link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Replacement Black 'N' Blue images for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1357) hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Replacement Playboy Luigi link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90) hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Replacement Santa Ganon link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341) hack: (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip)
and images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Replacement Pursuit T&T Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm)

Replacement Go Mario Go link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm)

Replacement SMB3 Airship link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm)

Replacement Dr. Mario Chill Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm)

Replacement SMW Ghost House Remix link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm)

Replacement Soul Calibur 3 Character Selection link for THIS (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio) brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm)
And preview video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

More definitely to come! (I've set aside more that I can fix, I'm just working on fixing a specific hack to upload myself) Now I've begun to notice that some I have aren't even on the Vault anymore. I've uploaded a Ninja Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32597) and a Chiaotsu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32598) so far! (I know they don't count) 8)
You've recovered quite a good bunch of submissions lately, which is awesome! But... I'd advice you upload them on Dropbox instead, as Mediafire will just wipe your work entirely anytime soon, as it's done with most people. Think you can? Or should I go and add these DL links?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 16, 2013, 09:05:22 PM
Hadn't thought of it, but yeah I'll get on that. Since everything on my MediaFire is also on my HDD it's just a case of reuploading everything (50+ of my own plus all the repairs... O.O) But does that mean you guys are gonna change what it says on the Submit page from "MediaFire preferred" to "Dropbox Preferred"? That's the reason I was using MediaFire in the first place instead of MegaUpload, and we know where that went...

I'll post again with new Dropbox links when the uploading is done.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 09:40:38 PM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 09:05:22 PM
Hadn't thought of it, but yeah I'll get on that. Since everything on my MediaFire is also on my HDD it's just a case of reuploading everything (50+ of my own plus all the repairs... O.O) But does that mean you guys are gonna change what it says on the Submit page from "MediaFire preferred" to "Dropbox Preferred"? That's the reason I was using MediaFire in the first place instead of MegaUpload, and we know where that went...

I'll post again with new Dropbox links when the uploading is done.
Yes, it's being changed to Dropbox.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 16, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
Here's the fix, now all in Dropbox!

UMvC3 Thor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar)

UMvC3 Hawkeye (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip)

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip)

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip)

SSBB Dry Bones (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Playboy Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Meta Uchiha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda") (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Razor Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=313)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Black 'N' Blue Pikachu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1357)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Pursuit T&T Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm)

Go, Mario, Go! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm)

SMB3 Airship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm)

Dr. Mario Chill Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm)

SMW Ghost House Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm)

SCIII Character Selection (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm)
Video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

Again, I keep everything, so rest assured that if for whatever reason one of my links break I can easily upload it again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 11:46:43 PM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
Here's the fix, now all in Dropbox!

UMvC3 Thor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar)

UMvC3 Hawkeye (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip)

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip)

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip)
These were the ones you fixed before. Just replacing links here.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
SSBB Dry Bones (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Playboy Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Meta Uchiha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)
Images[/color]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda") (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Razor Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=313)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Black 'N' Blue Pikachu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1357)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Pursuit T&T Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm)

Go, Mario, Go! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm)

SMB3 Airship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm)

Dr. Mario Chill Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm)

SMW Ghost House Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm)

SCIII Character Selection (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm)
Video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

Again, I keep everything, so rest assured that if for whatever reason one of my links break I can easily upload it again.
Here's the new fixes.

Thanks, WarioMANX. :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on June 17, 2013, 01:26:44 PM
Quote from: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 09:40:38 PM
Yes, it's being changed to Dropbox.
good yea that is the reason i did media fire to begin with too... was like... "hmm... mediafire preferred... well alright then" xD
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 18, 2013, 12:17:38 PM
Quote from: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 11:46:43 PM
Thanks, WarioMANX. :D
Happy to help! I've been lurking around for a year so I felt I should do my part for the community! And I've got one more for now. Came across it while looking for good stages to download.

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10274)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 18, 2013, 01:22:18 PM
Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 17, 2013, 01:26:44 PM
good yea that is the reason i did media fire to begin with too... was like... "hmm... mediafire preferred... well alright then" xD
Yeah. I'll have to remind Vyse to change it. lol

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 18, 2013, 12:17:38 PM
Happy to help! I&#039;ve been lurking around for a year so I felt I should do my part for the community! And I&#039;ve got one more for now. Came across it while looking for good stages to download.

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I&#039;ve been calling it) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10274)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip)
Fixed. :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 20, 2013, 10:22:48 AM
Got some Xenoblade music fixes!

Confrontation with the Enemy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8850&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/599i8pmc0jkw9u8/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/599i8pmc0jkw9u8/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm)

Fight! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8915&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g05bz9ka0tbc4c/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g05bz9ka0tbc4c/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm)

Field of the Mechinae (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8919&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vvkr1i4xefvye3/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vvkr1i4xefvye3/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm)

Impatience (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8851&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6azqrgxwjylpl3y/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6azqrgxwjylpl3y/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm)

One Who Gets in Our Way (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8916&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/75d75zv2yeof178/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/75d75zv2yeof178/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm)

Prologue A (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8852&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2u3w3lexqy210j/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2u3w3lexqy210j/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm)

The Awakening of the Giant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8853&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/540bld73yg6w3lc/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/540bld73yg6w3lc/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm)

The God-Slaying Sword (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8854&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/voixu0zvwflbg3e/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/voixu0zvwflbg3e/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm)

Vision Reacts (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8920&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5fdeo2yzm4pcay/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5fdeo2yzm4pcay/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm)

Xanthe (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8855&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv8vveydv99og7p/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv8vveydv99og7p/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 22, 2013, 05:23:06 AM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 20, 2013, 10:22:48 AM
Got some Xenoblade music fixes!

Confrontation with the Enemy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8850&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/599i8pmc0jkw9u8/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/599i8pmc0jkw9u8/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm)

Fight! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8915&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g05bz9ka0tbc4c/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g05bz9ka0tbc4c/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm)

Field of the Mechinae (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8919&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vvkr1i4xefvye3/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vvkr1i4xefvye3/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm)

Impatience (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8851&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6azqrgxwjylpl3y/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6azqrgxwjylpl3y/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm)

One Who Gets in Our Way (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8916&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/75d75zv2yeof178/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/75d75zv2yeof178/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm)

Prologue A (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8852&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2u3w3lexqy210j/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2u3w3lexqy210j/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm)

The Awakening of the Giant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8853&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/540bld73yg6w3lc/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/540bld73yg6w3lc/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm)

The God-Slaying Sword (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8854&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/voixu0zvwflbg3e/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/voixu0zvwflbg3e/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm)

Vision Reacts (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8920&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5fdeo2yzm4pcay/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5fdeo2yzm4pcay/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm)

Xanthe (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8855&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv8vveydv99og7p/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv8vveydv99og7p/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm)

All fixed! Thanks for the help! :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on June 23, 2013, 04:38:36 AM
Fixed this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550) stage.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on June 23, 2013, 09:01:26 PM
Scyther : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717)

Fixed download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnnpkm8u0t8mekg/scyther.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnnpkm8u0t8mekg/scyther.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on June 24, 2013, 04:19:09 AM
Aang by DrPanda (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j5bu72fiv6p0k9/Aang%20by%20DrPanda.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j5bu72fiv6p0k9/Aang%20by%20DrPanda.rar)

Ash Ketchum 2.0!!! by ZeonDude (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gpoftkjfz5lva5/Ash%20Ketchum%202.0%21%21%21%20by%20ZeonDude.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gpoftkjfz5lva5/Ash%20Ketchum%202.0%21%21%21%20by%20ZeonDude.rar)

Axel (Kingdom Hearts II) by KTH (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26114)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/onsqtp9cy04uiff/Axel%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%20II%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/onsqtp9cy04uiff/Axel%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%20II%29.rar)

Bayonetta by cx_asuka (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgluvs7bxtmzmmq/Bayonetta%20by%20cx_asuka.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgluvs7bxtmzmmq/Bayonetta%20by%20cx_asuka.rar)

Bogard by Zackneji (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1358)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4xk40r8pkd7h6s/Bogard%20by%20Zackneji.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4xk40r8pkd7h6s/Bogard%20by%20Zackneji.rar)

feels great to help :3 i got more comin' later.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on June 24, 2013, 12:11:04 PM
Quote from: FireKirby7 on June 24, 2013, 04:19:09 AM
Aang by DrPanda (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946)
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j5bu72fiv6p0k9/Aang%20by%20DrPanda.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j5bu72fiv6p0k9/Aang%20by%20DrPanda.rar)
Awesome! I wasn't sure If my friend still had Aang and I've been wanting it. Very happy to see this one get restored. *downloads*
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on June 25, 2013, 11:32:27 PM
Quote from: WarioMANX on June 24, 2013, 12:11:04 PM
Awesome! I wasn't sure If my friend still had Aang and I've been wanting it. Very happy to see this one get restored. *downloads*

I'm glad to see that I've already helped one noble soul ^-^
alright, I'm unloading my previous post and everything else I got right here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on June 30, 2013, 06:44:01 PM
Hero of Time Link V1.3 by Divine Overlord
Broken DL : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17770 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17770)
Fixed DL : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kbl6jiujlwkcx1/Hero%20Of%20Time%20Link%20V.1.3.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kbl6jiujlwkcx1/Hero%20Of%20Time%20Link%20V.1.3.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on June 30, 2013, 07:20:25 PM
Fixed this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5116), this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5961), this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17405), this character hack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560), and, lastly, this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9579)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on July 05, 2013, 05:59:06 PM
A very sincere thank you to everyone helping. Your efforts will be justly rewarded with a 25 x 25 pixel image below your beautiful avatar. Stay vigilant  ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BBreon on July 06, 2013, 06:03:18 PM
SA-X by PAVGN
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip)

N64 Logo by Sonic Brawler
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Legend of Jesse on July 12, 2013, 12:38:10 AM
Quote from: SJS on July 05, 2013, 05:59:06 PM
A very sincere thank you to everyone helping. Your efforts will be justly rewarded with a 25 x 25 pixel image below your beautiful avatar. Stay vigilant  ;)
HAHAHAHAHA im sorry but i loled soooo hard at that xD btw... did anyone fix that "mediafire preferred" thing?

Post Merge: July 13, 2013, 03:22:21 AM

broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13200 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13200)

fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l30xdemd8gqd7xq/Nebula%20Ike.zip?m (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l30xdemd8gqd7xq/Nebula%20Ike.zip?m)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DTST on July 15, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Toad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 16, 2013, 06:37:43 AM
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 15, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Toad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
Uh.. yeah? What about it..?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DTST on July 16, 2013, 12:01:26 PM
Broken?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 16, 2013, 01:21:05 PM
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 16, 2013, 12:01:26 PMBroken?
This topic is not to say a hack is broken.. It's to provide new downloadlinks/previews for broken hacks/previews.

The OP has all the broken hacks in links, so it will automatically be on the list.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheSoraKid on July 16, 2013, 03:02:21 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/porl66oe9a3ldqd/Toad.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/porl66oe9a3ldqd/Toad.rar)

There ya go!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KTH on July 17, 2013, 01:55:00 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290)

Does someone can delete this please? It's a trolling and no permission too. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on July 17, 2013, 02:07:17 PM
Quote from: KTH on July 17, 2013, 01:55:00 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290)

Does someone can delete this please? It's a trolling and no permission too. Thanks.
This thread is to restore links, not to report submissions *Sigh*. Might as well reply: He needs no permission to upload said recolor. He does need proper previews and censored, as well. One of the Staff members is working with this guy already, so yeah.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KTH on July 17, 2013, 02:13:07 PM
Sorry for the wrong section.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 17, 2013, 04:05:53 PM
In honor of MK's debut in Project M, I re-upped one of his most popular textures :p

Karas Knight by Apprentice Of Death (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11740)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h6nedblgnsok69/Karas%20Knight%20by%20Apprentice%20Of%20Death.rar?m (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h6nedblgnsok69/Karas%20Knight%20by%20Apprentice%20Of%20Death.rar?m)

cuz I just noticed today as I was picking up MK hacks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 19, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Fixed the MK hack above.
First thing I do as a BV staff c:, hope I didn't screw up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BBreon on July 19, 2013, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: パンドラのハート on July 16, 2013, 06:37:43 AM
Uh.. yeah? What about it..?

He just killed him, look at his avatar  :(

Quote from: Iwvi on July 19, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Fixed the MK hack above.
First thing I do as a BV staff c:, hope I didn't screw up.

What about the others above D:

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 19, 2013, 01:32:42 AM
Not sure if it is the same toad. It seems like it is (CSPs and everything) but is it supposed to be so bright ingame? (never used the one before it got down).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on July 19, 2013, 01:59:37 AM
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 15, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Toad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
Quote from: TheSoraKid on July 16, 2013, 03:02:21 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/porl66oe9a3ldqd/Toad.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/porl66oe9a3ldqd/Toad.rar)

There ya go!

Fixed. Thanks for the help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on July 19, 2013, 02:34:15 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 19, 2013, 01:59:37 AM
Fixed. Thanks for the help.
While we're here, welcome to the staff, Legacy.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 19, 2013, 06:28:05 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on July 19, 2013, 02:34:15 AM
While we're here, welcome to the staff, Legacy.
^This. ;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on July 19, 2013, 06:32:00 AM
Aw, c'mon guys. Don't forget about Iwvi.

Thanks, by the way. Though this would've been more convenient in the Brawl Vault thread for many reasons.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Doq on July 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880)

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on July 24, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880)

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.

Tell your lil' bro I personally apologize.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Infernape on July 24, 2013, 10:51:00 PM
No broken download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 24, 2013, 11:12:39 PM
Quote from: Infernape on July 24, 2013, 10:51:00 PM
No broken download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371)
Thanks, fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BBreon on July 25, 2013, 01:13:17 AM
Quote from: Bluebreon on July 06, 2013, 06:03:18 PM
SA-X by PAVGN
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip)

N64 Logo by Sonic Brawler
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 25, 2013, 01:54:39 AM
Quote from: Bluebreon on July 25, 2013, 01:13:17 AM
SA-X by PAVGN
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip)

N64 Logo by Sonic Brawler
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip)
Fixed. Thanks, I didn't see those.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SonicBrawler on July 25, 2013, 01:55:48 AM
Quote from: Bluebreon on July 06, 2013, 06:03:18 PM
SA-X by PAVGN
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugf7y2muezo3tvw/SA-X%28PAVGN%29.zip)

N64 Logo by Sonic Brawler
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4vlv3rdxeelswc/N64-Logo%28SonicBrawler.zip)

thanks. i lost all of my brawl files so i couldnt restore it
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 25, 2013, 05:27:48 AM
Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880)

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.

I'm sorry to hear that too, but I think i still have that one on my backups.
I didn't use it much because holy crap i got so mad when I saw that the creator intentionally gave Ness, Lucas (my personal favorites), and Toon Link horrible, crappy and unplayable joke movesets. that was a while ago and i don't think much of it now, but sheesh...  :notimp:

Anyway, back then when i first downloaded that, I replaced their joke movesets with actual OP movesets (dont remember which) to balance them with the rest of the cast. Peach didn't have a moveset apparently; my folder for her was empty and her name is not listed anywhere in file's readme. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I changed though. Would it be ok to re-upload it like this even though i changed a few things and thus it's not really the creator's original upload?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 25, 2013, 06:15:07 AM
Quote from: Infernape on July 24, 2013, 10:51:00 PM
No broken download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371)
Wrong thread.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Doq on July 25, 2013, 10:33:01 PM
Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 25, 2013, 05:27:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear that too, but I think i still have that one on my backups.
I didn't use it much because holy crap i got so mad when I saw that the creator intentionally gave Ness, Lucas (my personal favorites), and Toon Link horrible, crappy and unplayable joke movesets. that was a while ago and i don't think much of it now, but sheesh...  :notimp:

Anyway, back then when i first downloaded that, I replaced their joke movesets with actual OP movesets (dont remember which) to balance them with the rest of the cast. Peach didn't have a moveset apparently; my folder for her was empty and her name is not listed anywhere in file's readme. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I changed though. Would it be ok to re-upload it like this even though i changed a few things and thus it's not really the creator's original upload?
I don't mind, actually that would be better :) Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Revan on July 25, 2013, 10:52:57 PM
Here's the download for the broken Oak.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar)

This is the broken one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235)

Not sure how this works, but I sent this to Flygon too.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 26, 2013, 05:21:43 AM
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 25, 2013, 10:52:57 PM
Here's the download for the broken Oak.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar)

This is the broken one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235)

Not sure how this works, but I sent this to Flygon too.
Fixed it. Thanks, I'd bet Flygon will be happy bout that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on July 26, 2013, 10:05:47 AM
Iwvi, quit beating me to all of them! :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 26, 2013, 10:18:34 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 26, 2013, 10:05:47 AM
Iwvi, quit beating me to all of them! :P
It's not like it is a competition or anything. I just happen to be bored pretty much all day and I compulsively browse the forums. But it is fine, so long as we help. I'm winning anyway, hooray black text.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on July 26, 2013, 11:29:12 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 26, 2013, 10:05:47 AM
Iwvi, quit beating me to all of them! :P
You are losing the competition bro. Better catch up! :notimp:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on July 26, 2013, 02:52:42 PM
Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2013, 11:29:12 AM
You are losing the competition bro. Better catch up! :notimp:
Whip him if he's beaten again! >D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 26, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 25, 2013, 10:33:01 PM
I don't mind, actually that would be better :) Thanks!

UltimateBrawlBattle.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuv7sdpttzxx0yb/UltimateBrawlBattle.rar)
Brawlvault link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880)
sorry for lateness.

RevenantGenesis thank you so much for the Prof. Oak XD
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 26, 2013, 07:48:03 PM
That is not the same as the uploaded file, is it? I am new at this, so I may be wrong but shouldn't we ask the original uploader? I can't check the PSAs at the moment. But if Ness, Lucas and Tlink are not superweak, then it won't be the upladers "vision". He/She seems to hate them. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 26, 2013, 08:45:50 PM
ehhhh don't ask me what to do, but yeah I understand how it's not exactly the creator's intention and everything. Again though, i only changed those 3, and (probably) left everyone else intact. I could ask SuperZelda if it's cool, but he apparently hasn't been on this forum for 2 years... if my upload violates any rules i guess i could just PM it to DoctorKirby, the requester.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on July 26, 2013, 09:43:30 PM
If it is not the original hack, it is not to be replaced. Such is the will of the Brawl Vault Community Support.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 27, 2013, 12:34:37 AM
aw alright... well I'll just leave mine there in case someone gets desperate :x
THESE, however, should be some original hacks:

Broken DL: Carl Fredericksen by Pik (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dnm8tej36is7bq/Carl%20Fredericksen%20by%20Pik.rar)

Broken DL: Baby Peach {Mario Kart Wii} by Flygon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25490)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi2jkxeybj01wdb/Baby%20Peach%20by%20Flygon.rar?m)

Broken DL: Larvitar by Scyther (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18000)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wmhgwu027dxmla/Larvitar%20by%20Scyther.rar)

Broken DL: Torkoal by wii (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jzrd00s1htk38k/Torkoal%20by%20wii.rar)

Broken DL: GoldenBlack Ivysaur by DenBo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9720)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp2lnvelsrfm804/GoldenBlack%20Ivysaur%20by%20DenBo.rar)

Broken DL: Black/Green/White Real Ice Climbers by Deathshift (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7748)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgh4mwwyynyapax/BlackGreenWhite%20by%20Deathshift.rar)

Broken DL: Kefka by PAVGN (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3993)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/epax8gz8pqk7sb0/FitKirbyMarth00.pac)

umm... ready set go?  :kdance:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 27, 2013, 12:49:28 AM
Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 27, 2013, 12:34:37 AM
aw alright... well I'll just leave mine there in case someone gets desperate :x
THESE, however, should be some original hacks:

Broken DL: Carl Fredericksen by Pik (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dnm8tej36is7bq/Carl%20Fredericksen%20by%20Pik.rar)

Broken DL: Baby Peach {Mario Kart Wii} by Flygon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25490)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi2jkxeybj01wdb/Baby%20Peach%20by%20Flygon.rar?m)

Broken DL: Larvitar by Scyther (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18000)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wmhgwu027dxmla/Larvitar%20by%20Scyther.rar)

Broken DL: Torkoal by wii (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jzrd00s1htk38k/Torkoal%20by%20wii.rar)

Broken DL: GoldenBlack Ivysaur by DenBo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9720)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp2lnvelsrfm804/GoldenBlack%20Ivysaur%20by%20DenBo.rar)

Broken DL: Black/Green/White Real Ice Climbers by Deathshift (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7748)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgh4mwwyynyapax/BlackGreenWhite%20by%20Deathshift.rar)

Broken DL: Kefka by PAVGN (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3993)
New DL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/epax8gz8pqk7sb0/FitKirbyMarth00.pac)

umm... ready set go?  :kdance:

Wow those were a lot. Fixed them, thanks for the help.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Doq on July 27, 2013, 06:23:11 PM
Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 26, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
UltimateBrawlBattle.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuv7sdpttzxx0yb/UltimateBrawlBattle.rar)
Brawlvault link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880)
sorry for lateness.

RevenantGenesis thank you so much for the Prof. Oak XD
OMG THANKS
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheSoraKid on July 28, 2013, 04:00:26 PM
Fixed these two

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23571 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23571)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjngbkuulde90b0/Elekid%20%28Pokemon%20GSC%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjngbkuulde90b0/Elekid%20%28Pokemon%20GSC%29.rar)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2shwnfgmx2g4uh/Garchomp%20%28Pokemon%20DPPt%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2shwnfgmx2g4uh/Garchomp%20%28Pokemon%20DPPt%29.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on July 29, 2013, 02:20:24 AM
Quote from: TheSoraKid on July 28, 2013, 04:00:26 PM
Fixed these two

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23571 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23571)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjngbkuulde90b0/Elekid%20%28Pokemon%20GSC%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjngbkuulde90b0/Elekid%20%28Pokemon%20GSC%29.rar)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2shwnfgmx2g4uh/Garchomp%20%28Pokemon%20DPPt%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2shwnfgmx2g4uh/Garchomp%20%28Pokemon%20DPPt%29.rar)

Finally.

Fixed, thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioBrtsm on July 31, 2013, 04:11:39 AM
got reported to post the new download of a result stage here.
(Didn't think there was a rule for that, but I guess I guess Times have changed)

File:The Place for a Break Results screen by br3compactor

Old Broken file :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=*)

New Download location: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on July 31, 2013, 04:19:51 AM
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 31, 2013, 04:11:39 AM
got reported to post the new download of a result stage here.
(Didn't think there was a rule for that, but I guess I guess Times have changed)

File:The Place for a Break Results screen by br3compactor

Old Broken file :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=*)

New Download location: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac)

Alright, fixed. Thank you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Mansta8 on July 31, 2013, 02:04:17 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32698)

Fixed Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/va6e03nijro8yft/Geno.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/va6e03nijro8yft/Geno.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: FireKirby7 on July 31, 2013, 04:52:41 PM
GIR (G.I.R.) by Ike Lawliet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3544) is broken, new download here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7znjjv06odygpv9/GIR%20by%20Ike%20Lawliet.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on July 31, 2013, 05:36:42 PM
Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 31, 2013, 02:04:17 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32698)

Fixed Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/va6e03nijro8yft/Geno.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/va6e03nijro8yft/Geno.zip)
Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 31, 2013, 04:52:41 PM
GIR (G.I.R.) by Ike Lawliet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3544) is broken, new download here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7znjjv06odygpv9/GIR%20by%20Ike%20Lawliet.rar)
Fixed, thank you both.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Tormod on August 03, 2013, 12:58:04 PM
I've got some new download links.

Roy Brawl (this one actually had a working link already when I tried it so you could use my new link or just edit the submission to remove the BV report):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/57pi6282jjbe9bc/Roy_Brawl.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/57pi6282jjbe9bc/Roy_Brawl.rar)

Perfect Melee Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11908 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11908)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdbao84inwpxb9d/Perfect_Melee_Roy.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdbao84inwpxb9d/Perfect_Melee_Roy.rar)

Silver Tip-Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12932 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12932)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/od44yugbqym6sb4/Silver_Tip-Marth.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/od44yugbqym6sb4/Silver_Tip-Marth.rar)

Sothe: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17445)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iren8az4tovs865/Sothe.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/iren8az4tovs865/Sothe.rar)

Mudkip: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ryf1zj664yp6yx/Mudkip.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ryf1zj664yp6yx/Mudkip.rar)

Blastoise by KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/skp5g57ak7d78pp/Blastoise_by_KTH.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/skp5g57ak7d78pp/Blastoise_by_KTH.rar)

True knuckles the echidna V.3 (reported for virus): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388)
Virus free DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf4jfvd27jjklz6/True_knuckles_the_echidna_V.3.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf4jfvd27jjklz6/True_knuckles_the_echidna_V.3.zip)

Raichu by lucas_irineu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13673)
Mediafire DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/awadcjpl1sf8g5f/Raichu_by_lucas_irineu.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/awadcjpl1sf8g5f/Raichu_by_lucas_irineu.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 03, 2013, 05:22:15 PM
Quote from: Tormod on August 03, 2013, 12:58:04 PM
I've got some new download links.

Roy Brawl (this one actually had a working link already when I tried it so you could use my new link or just edit the submission to remove the BV report):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/57pi6282jjbe9bc/Roy_Brawl.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/57pi6282jjbe9bc/Roy_Brawl.rar)

Perfect Melee Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11908 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11908)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdbao84inwpxb9d/Perfect_Melee_Roy.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdbao84inwpxb9d/Perfect_Melee_Roy.rar)

Silver Tip-Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12932 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12932)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/od44yugbqym6sb4/Silver_Tip-Marth.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/od44yugbqym6sb4/Silver_Tip-Marth.rar)

Sothe: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17445)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iren8az4tovs865/Sothe.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/iren8az4tovs865/Sothe.rar)

Mudkip: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ryf1zj664yp6yx/Mudkip.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ryf1zj664yp6yx/Mudkip.rar)

Blastoise by KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232)
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/skp5g57ak7d78pp/Blastoise_by_KTH.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/skp5g57ak7d78pp/Blastoise_by_KTH.rar)

True knuckles the echidna V.3 (reported for virus): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388)
Virus free DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf4jfvd27jjklz6/True_knuckles_the_echidna_V.3.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf4jfvd27jjklz6/True_knuckles_the_echidna_V.3.zip)

Raichu by lucas_irineu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13673)
Mediafire DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/awadcjpl1sf8g5f/Raichu_by_lucas_irineu.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/awadcjpl1sf8g5f/Raichu_by_lucas_irineu.zip)

All fixed. Thank you, sir.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: GentlemanPotato on August 10, 2013, 11:40:17 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9442)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wjqg2esytn1wer/BowserShellAlwaysVisible.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wjqg2esytn1wer/BowserShellAlwaysVisible.rar)
I also fixed the problem of it going invisible.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on August 11, 2013, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: AdfroMan on August 10, 2013, 11:40:17 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9442)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wjqg2esytn1wer/BowserShellAlwaysVisible.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wjqg2esytn1wer/BowserShellAlwaysVisible.rar)
I also fixed the problem of it going invisible.
Fixed. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: HyperrCrow on August 11, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
Got some fixes for you

Sheikah Toon Link by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip)
Added a missing .pac file, has original CSP. Lastly some extra preview pictures, since it only has 2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lazrdon by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip)
Original CSP, also some in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Master Chief by Pako1034: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542)
New preview pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soigintou by Peachkid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip)
Original CSP, in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know there's a better version by M22k now, but since I have the file I just wanted to fix this one anyways.
Doctor Mario by Mariodk/KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip)
Includes CSP.

I also wanted to take this time to ask if there's something wrong with the vault. One of my .brstms has been pending approval for about two days now, should I be concerned?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on August 12, 2013, 03:14:53 AM
Quote from: HyperrCrow on August 11, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
Got some fixes for you

Sheikah Toon Link by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip)
Added a missing .pac file, has original CSP. Lastly some extra preview pictures, since it only has 2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lazrdon by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip)
Original CSP, also some in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Master Chief by Pako1034: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542)
New preview pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soigintou by Peachkid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip)
Original CSP, in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know there's a better version by M22k now, but since I have the file I just wanted to fix this one anyways.
Doctor Mario by Mariodk/KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip)
Includes CSP.

I also wanted to take this time to ask if there's something wrong with the vault. One of my .brstms has been pending approval for about two days now, should I be concerned?

Hi, thanks. Fixed them. Try uploading images to imgur, since Image Shack does funny stuff sometimes. I moved yours to imgur, thanks a lot for the previews. Also, the vault is ok. The pending stuff is because the vault staff is most likely busy. I'll look into pending hacks so if by tomorrow your hacks are still pending, be worried, something happened to me :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 17, 2013, 05:16:22 AM
Restored this hack again: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1991 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1991)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66wo0hwa22lbfm3/STGDXSHRINE%5BPumpkin%5D.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/66wo0hwa22lbfm3/STGDXSHRINE%5BPumpkin%5D.pac)

Also this, thanks to his PM: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13198 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13198)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m304m9ea20w2oe/Nebula%20Bowza.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m304m9ea20w2oe/Nebula%20Bowza.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 04:17:20 PM
So.
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 got removed from my Mediafire and I got a strike against it, along with a model I hosted. -_-
Can someone upload their copy somewhere? I don't wanna risk getting another strike.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 20, 2013, 04:47:06 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 04:17:20 PM
So.
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 got removed from my Mediafire and I got a strike against it, along with a model I hosted. -_-
Can someone upload their copy somewhere? I don't wanna risk getting another strike.
Shoot, I wanted to download it...
Do you still have it on your pc? I can upload it if you want...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 06:26:06 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 20, 2013, 04:47:06 PM
Shoot, I wanted to download it...
Do you still have it on your pc? I can upload it if you want...
Yea, I still have it.
I mean, I could actually put my Dropbox to use and upload it there.

EDIT: Wait. It still works? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on August 20, 2013, 06:43:17 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 06:26:06 PM
Yea, I still have it.
I mean, I could actually put my Dropbox to use and upload it there.

EDIT: Wait. It still works? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550)
Nope.

File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 06:46:01 PM
It shows up on my end. Weird.

Oh well. I'll replace it with the Dropbox link.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 22, 2013, 03:12:14 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074)

Sure the icons are technically still there but we live in a world where we love convenience. So there, I made a new download link containing 64x64 images for icons ready to be inserted in the game, therefore restoring the download :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip)

EDIT Crap I forgot to make 32x32 versions  :>.>palm:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LeftyGreenMario on August 22, 2013, 03:46:52 AM
They're actually 48 x 48, as BabyLuigiOnFire figured out earlier.

That being said, BabyLuigiOnFire has burned out, so I'm doing the 48 x 48 versions of these images.

Also, I have a few "cheap" PSAs that had belonged to a pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880), which are Crazy Thunder Luigi, Phoenix Mario, Aura-Knight Link, and Ultra-Star Kirby. Unfortunately, that's all I have, but I'm wondering if I can reupload these as separate files.

EDIT: This is the new (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip) version. I added the 48 x 48 images. If you see everything the way it's supposed to be, you can restore the download.

Hm, BabyLuigiOnFire and I already have Phoenix Mario (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s79dtym2xe7ul6d/Phoenix_Mario.rar) PSA uploaded.

This should be the Aura-Knight Link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzdkvpoux8n1sh1/Aura-Knight_Link.zip) PSA.

This should be the Ultra Star Kirby (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7t74ldonfelh3z/Ultra_Star_Kirby.zip) PSA.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I do have Kwazy Thunder Luigi PSA stashed somewhere, but since BabyLuigiOnFire renamed the FitLuigi and FitLuigiMotionEtc, I'm not sure which one is it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 22, 2013, 08:15:15 AM
Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 22, 2013, 03:46:52 AM
They're actually 48 x 48, as BabyLuigiOnFire figured out earlier.

That being said, BabyLuigiOnFire has burned out, so I'm doing the 48 x 48 versions of these images.

Also, I have a few "cheap" PSAs that had belonged to a pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880), which are Crazy Thunder Luigi, Phoenix Mario, Aura-Knight Link, and Ultra-Star Kirby. Unfortunately, that's all I have, but I'm wondering if I can reupload these as separate files.

EDIT: This is the new (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip) version. I added the 48 x 48 images. If you see everything the way it's supposed to be, you can restore the download.

Hm, BabyLuigiOnFire and I already have Phoenix Mario (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s79dtym2xe7ul6d/Phoenix_Mario.rar) PSA uploaded.

This should be the Aura-Knight Link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzdkvpoux8n1sh1/Aura-Knight_Link.zip) PSA.

This should be the Ultra Star Kirby (http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7t74ldonfelh3z/Ultra_Star_Kirby.zip) PSA.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I do have Kwazy Thunder Luigi PSA stashed somewhere, but since BabyLuigiOnFire renamed the FitLuigi and FitLuigiMotionEtc, I'm not sure which one is it.
This is a pack called - Ultimate Brawl Battle -
I used it a while ago, I'll post a link for it if its download is broken...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 22, 2013, 06:21:36 PM
The download IS broken though. I really want it back.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 22, 2013, 07:05:58 PM
I'm uploading it
I'll post a link
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LeftyGreenMario on August 22, 2013, 07:13:21 PM
We might have to reupload Phoenix Mario separately, since there is a separate (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18932) entry for it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 22, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
Quote from: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 22, 2013, 06:21:36 PM
The download IS broken though. I really want it back.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on August 23, 2013, 12:02:23 AM
I sincerly hope one of you still has beyondyou's zero....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560)
Mediafire is retarded
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 23, 2013, 12:36:13 AM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on August 23, 2013, 12:02:23 AM
I sincerly hope one of you still has beyondyou's zero....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560)
Mediafire is retarded

Let's not derail the topic anymore.

If you have a restored hack, please link to the broken hack and your fixed download. This goes for everyone.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 29, 2013, 10:32:07 AM
Twilight Link PSA broken (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24942)

Twilight Link PSA fixed download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqxvt5iabqfaq9k/TwilightLinkPSA.rar)

Aura Master Link Final Version Broken Download (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18775)

Aura Master Link Fixed Download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/16ddwp8h6ezvkp3/Aura%20Master%20Link%20Final%20Version.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 12:16:10 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 29, 2013, 10:32:07 AM
Twilight Link PSA broken (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24942)

Twilight Link PSA fixed download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqxvt5iabqfaq9k/TwilightLinkPSA.rar)

Aura Master Link Final Version Broken Download (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18775)

Aura Master Link Fixed Download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/16ddwp8h6ezvkp3/Aura%20Master%20Link%20Final%20Version.rar)

Fixed the first one, thanks.

In the second one, he says at the bottom of the description that it comes with textures. However, your download does not include that.

Still, it's better than no download at all. I might PM the author asking for his approval of this.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 29, 2013, 12:27:40 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 12:16:10 PM
Fixed the first one, thanks.

In the second one, he says at the bottom of the description that it comes with textures. However, your download does not include that.

Still, it's better than no download at all. I might PM the author asking for his approval of this.

I have the texture, I'll upload it right now... I just removed the textures because I wasn't sure of who made them...

Aura Master Link Final Version + Textures Fixed Download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/16ddwp8h6ezvkp3/Aura%20Master%20Link%20Final%20Version.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 01:13:07 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 29, 2013, 12:27:40 PM
I have the texture, I'll upload it right now... I just removed the textures because I wasn't sure of who made them...

Aura Master Link Final Version + Textures Fixed Download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/16ddwp8h6ezvkp3/Aura%20Master%20Link%20Final%20Version.rar)

Well, fixed it then. Thank you. :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on August 29, 2013, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 01:13:07 PM
Well, fixed it then. Thank you. :)
You're welcome! ;D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DTST on August 29, 2013, 08:48:10 PM
Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496)

New DL
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5cakprvwhr1st7/%5BProject%5D%20Melee%20Mewtwo%20Alpha%20v2.00%20(Project%20Melee%20%26%20Brawl%2B%20Final%20Version).rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5cakprvwhr1st7/%5BProject%5D%20Melee%20Mewtwo%20Alpha%20v2.00%20(Project%20Melee%20%26%20Brawl%2B%20Final%20Version).rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 09:34:18 PM
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on August 29, 2013, 08:48:10 PM
Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496)

New DL
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5cakprvwhr1st7/%5BProject%5D%20Melee%20Mewtwo%20Alpha%20v2.00%20(Project%20Melee%20%26%20Brawl%2B%20Final%20Version).rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5cakprvwhr1st7/%5BProject%5D%20Melee%20Mewtwo%20Alpha%20v2.00%20(Project%20Melee%20%26%20Brawl%2B%20Final%20Version).rar)

Ye olde Mewtwo of the top downloaded hacks has been the fix! :o

Thank you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 30, 2013, 02:40:09 AM
Well it seems like my sister and my post has gone unnoticed so I will say this again:

This is a bad link

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074)

We've created a pack that restores the download and make it convenient to add team icons to the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 30, 2013, 03:03:16 AM
Quote from: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 30, 2013, 02:40:09 AM
Well it seems like my sister and my post has gone unnoticed so I will say this again:

This is a bad link

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074)

We've created a pack that restores the download and make it convenient to add team icons to the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip)

My apologies, I've forgotten about that post.

You say you've "created" a new pack to restore the download. Thing is the original download is needed. Does this new download at least contain the contents of what was in that package?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 30, 2013, 03:16:56 AM
Technically, the hack is still there, just all in one big image with the logos. The hack originally contained individual images for easy replacement so Lefty and I simply made separate images out of what is shown and packed it up. And the images contain all the icons in the pack: I counted them - 77. The only thing different are the names but I couldn't name them-I didn't know what some icons were so I just numbered them.

The only thing missing is the ReadMe file, but all it did was list the series and what the icons represent.

And how I know this: well it was structured like pack one, which, unlike pack two, is still downloadable at the moment
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 30, 2013, 03:32:22 AM
Alright, well I checked the new download. It seems to have all the contents listed in the submission, so it's good for now. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LeftyGreenMario on August 30, 2013, 07:05:55 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 22, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar)
This link is the download to restoring Ultimate Brawl Battle (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880). Considering the amount of downloads it has gotten, this would be a great restoration, thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on August 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM
Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 30, 2013, 07:05:55 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 22, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar)
This link is the download to restoring Ultimate Brawl Battle (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880). Considering the amount of downloads it has gotten, this would be a great restoration, thanks.

Okay, fixed it. The download seemed questionable at first, until I checked the contents. It seems to contain everything the description says.

Thank you, Akeno-sempai.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheSoraKid on September 05, 2013, 04:37:41 AM
Is it alright to restore this? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18623)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nan453xdvkyig4/Nyan%20cat.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nan453xdvkyig4/Nyan%20cat.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on September 05, 2013, 05:09:41 AM
Quote from: TheSoraKid on September 05, 2013, 04:37:41 AM
Is it alright to restore this? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18623)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nan453xdvkyig4/Nyan%20cat.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nan453xdvkyig4/Nyan%20cat.zip)
Fixed the link, thanks
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yosh1Kart on September 06, 2013, 04:20:10 PM
I got a problem,

i have the files for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015)
and as you can see it comes with a final smash,
but... i don't have it... :-[
i have the .pcs and .pac though,

what should i do?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 06, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 06, 2013, 04:20:10 PM
I got a problem,

i have the files for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015)
and as you can see it comes with a final smash,
but... i don't have it... :-[
i have the .pcs and .pac though,

what should i do?

Thank you, but if the final smash isn't included, like it says in the description, I can't necessarily restore it with just those. Make sure you hang on to it, though, in case someone comes bearing the final smash.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yosh1Kart on September 06, 2013, 08:19:14 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 06, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Thank you, but if the final smash isn't included, like it says in the description, I can't necessarily restore it with just those. Make sure you hang on to it, though, in case someone comes bearing the final smash.
thanks, i hope someone who has it posts so another hack can be fixed :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Chaos_Knight on September 06, 2013, 08:41:02 PM
I dunno if this is the right place for this, but the link to Bin2Jpg is dead in the Resources. So I made a new one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nojwp0i18mjdif0/out2jpg_bin_win.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nojwp0i18mjdif0/out2jpg_bin_win.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: HyperrCrow on September 08, 2013, 11:58:59 PM
I reported this hack earlier for having a broken download. (Tried downloading it 7 times)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio)

The file was unavailable, but now it seems to work just fine.
Is that file currently under OizenX's possession? Because if not I can offer to move it to Dropbox which is more consistent than MEGA. Or just have Oizen move it himself, whatever works best.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 09, 2013, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: HyperrCrow on September 08, 2013, 11:58:59 PM
I reported this hack earlier for having a broken download. (Tried downloading it 7 times)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio)

The file was unavailable, but now it seems to work just fine.
Is that file currently under OizenX's possession? Because if not I can offer to move it to Dropbox which is more consistent than MEGA. Or just have Oizen move it himself, whatever works best.

The download's fine. Also, wrong thread. You need to post stuff like this in the Brawl Vault Problems thread next time.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Keizer Organa on September 12, 2013, 03:17:06 PM
Broken Hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229)

New DL Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk8qp93wpp28qb1 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk8qp93wpp28qb1)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on September 12, 2013, 06:26:53 PM
Quote from: Lord Orga on September 12, 2013, 03:17:06 PM
Broken Hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229)

New DL Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk8qp93wpp28qb1 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk8qp93wpp28qb1)
Fixed the download. Pictures are still broken, so i reported it for that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on September 12, 2013, 11:30:18 PM
Seems like pictures were uploaded to the forums, don't know how that even works, but it doesn't generate previews. I was bored so I moved them to imgur.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229)

fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Keizer Organa on September 13, 2013, 12:29:55 AM
Quote from: パンドラのハート on September 12, 2013, 06:26:53 PM
Fixed the download. Pictures are still broken, so i reported it for that.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 12, 2013, 11:30:18 PM
Seems like pictures were uploaded to the forums, don't know how that even works, but it doesn't generate previews. I was bored so I moved them to imgur.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229)

fixed.

Thanks, you guys, so much.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Zarks on September 18, 2013, 09:19:27 PM
Bad DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34190 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34190)

New DL link:  https://mega.co.nz/#!TBAzwJxC!OLZZpkQDmXMEhadHfTbSdAojf_5TCoFbEECKzjNLYTg
(https://mega.co.nz/#!TBAzwJxC!OLZZpkQDmXMEhadHfTbSdAojf_5TCoFbEECKzjNLYTg)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 18, 2013, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: cheatglitch on September 18, 2013, 09:19:27 PM
Bad DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34190 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34190)

New DL link:  https://mega.co.nz/#!TBAzwJxC!OLZZpkQDmXMEhadHfTbSdAojf_5TCoFbEECKzjNLYTg
(https://mega.co.nz/#!TBAzwJxC!OLZZpkQDmXMEhadHfTbSdAojf_5TCoFbEECKzjNLYTg)

Fixed. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Velen on September 20, 2013, 07:10:16 AM
Ghost entries in the vault.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on September 20, 2013, 08:09:31 AM
Quote from: Velen on September 20, 2013, 07:10:16 AM
Ghost entries in the vault.
Wrong topic. Should go onto the BV discussion thread. But fixed anyway.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 21, 2013, 04:31:18 AM
So I decided to help a bit here, so first I'll start with the unnecessary reports! Then I'll create new Dl links for the rest...

1. Project M Mewtwo's Stadium (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28869)

Report: The character suddenly flies to the left edge.
Truth: The character DOES fly to the left... if you don't use the .rel.

2. Dragons Field (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27994)

Report: Youtube preview leads to a missing video.
Truth: The video is recommended, but not obligatory.

3. Reported: Preview image not working (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27739)

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Guardian Gods of the Water Capital Morning ver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26585)

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Ancient Battlefield  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26406)
Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll do more tommorrow, its getting late here... I call dibs on most broken pics!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 04:49:49 AM
Quote from: Zgg on September 21, 2013, 04:31:18 AM
So I decided to help a bit here, so first I'll start with the unnecessary reports! Then I'll create new Dl links for the rest...

1. Project M Mewtwo's Stadium (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28869)

Report: The character suddenly flies to the left edge.
Truth: The character DOES fly to the left... if you don't use the .rel.

2. Dragons Field (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27994)

Report: Youtube preview leads to a missing video.
Truth: The video is recommended, but not obligatory.

3. Reported: Preview image not working (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27739)

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Guardian Gods of the Water Capital Morning ver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26585)

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Ancient Battlefield  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26406)
Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll do more tommorrow, its getting late here... I call dibs on most broken pics!

Oh boy, where to begin...

Well, I guess I should thank you for bringing these to our attention. I proceeded to remove any broken thumbnails and invalid reports.

For the first one, I removed the report. If someone includes a .rel file, you're likely going to need it. I've also removed the broken video on the second submission, as stated before.

...As for the next three submissions, I'm not going to "fix" an image in a submission if it's already working just fine. However, I did remove the reports and the broken thumbnails.

Given a few submissions were edited but nothing was restored, this post would belong in the Brawl Vault Problems thread. Next time, when posting here, focus on restoring completely broken download links and previews.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 21, 2013, 05:09:37 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 04:49:49 AM
Given a few submissions were edited but nothing was restored, this post would belong in the Brawl Vault Problems thread. Next time, when posting here, focus on restoring completely broken download links and previews.

Yeah I get it now!  One question, if a stage does not have pics, can I download the stage and take the pics myself? Or do they have to be the original?... sounds like an obvious question, but this is just to be sure.

Edit: Never mind, I read the rules carefully, I guess I should have done that in the beginning.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ShinF on September 21, 2013, 06:54:29 AM
Here's one that I discovered has a broken download and images when I couldn't find my copy of it, though I eventually did.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip)
Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: ShinF on September 21, 2013, 06:54:29 AM
Here's one that I discovered has a broken download and images when I couldn't find my copy of it, though I eventually did.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip)
Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, bit it would be much appreciated if you renamed the files to FitNess07, so people don't have to do that themselves. In the meantime, I've added the new images.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ShinF on September 21, 2013, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
Thank you, bit it would be much appreciated if you renamed the files to FitNess07, so people don't have to do that themselves. In the meantime, I've added the new images.

Umm... I think there might be a semantic problem here. The files are named FitNess07 once you unzip them. Did you mean to change them to something else, or to change the name of the zip file? Just for clarification.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on September 21, 2013, 09:03:45 PM
Totaled the points and it looks like a few of you guys got a shiny new award. Great work!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 21, 2013, 10:36:44 PM
There were 17 broken preview reports for stages in the vault with a working stage/download link, I decided to create the pics myself and upload them through Imgur... the quantity is a bit overwhelming:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Abaddon V2  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14776)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. KC-MM (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13881)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Dark subspace smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10962)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Brinstar smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9974)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. Trophy Tussle 1: Goomba (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9863)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7.  Golden Smashville (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8679)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Bowser Battle (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8471)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


9. Rupture Farms (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5580)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


10. FalconWare v2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4783)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


11. Rainy Recolor Twilight House (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4435)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


12. Nippon Field (Okami) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4424)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


13.  Pasific Pirate Ship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4075)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


14. Fair Norfair (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1461)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


15. Final Battle (Tabuu's Battlefield) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1462)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


16. Cookie Land  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1454)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


17. Angry Birds 1-1 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26981)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Don't worry about these being deleted, I have saved a backup of them in other secure places as well.
There are quality stages here, that Golden Smashville is beautiful.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on September 22, 2013, 01:19:30 AM
Fixed the pics of the stages. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yukio on September 25, 2013, 06:28:44 AM
1. Poo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar)

2. Latios & Latias
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3ilxhg4hzq13qi/Latios%26Latias.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3ilxhg4hzq13qi/Latios%26Latias.zip)

3. Perfect Toad the Re-up Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30005 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30005)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kikz0hwegtpa3yk/Toad%20the%20Re-up%20Recolors.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kikz0hwegtpa3yk/Toad%20the%20Re-up%20Recolors.rar)

4. White Mage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/si62svr05bnggd8/White%20Mage.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/si62svr05bnggd8/White%20Mage.zip)

5. Lulu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7747)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xckc1a90dldp5yw/Lulu.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xckc1a90dldp5yw/Lulu.zip)

6. Space Suit Ms. P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lhlblyh17hzx8p/Space%20Suit%20Ms.%20P.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lhlblyh17hzx8p/Space%20Suit%20Ms.%20P.zip)

7. Peach as Zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26951 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26951)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m71wdyu7izbmp2/Texture%20Swap%20Peach%20as%20Zelda.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m71wdyu7izbmp2/Texture%20Swap%20Peach%20as%20Zelda.zip)

8. Eevee
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24724 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24724)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckgtalcebt27ay1/Eevee.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckgtalcebt27ay1/Eevee.zip)

9. Brendan
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqiilosf0gbwhlh/Brendan.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqiilosf0gbwhlh/Brendan.zip)

10. Gyarados
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow3t81hkn6ajreh/Gyarados.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow3t81hkn6ajreh/Gyarados.zip)

11. Spirit Fi and Young Impa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f14t8w1ja1ba4ym/Fi%20%2B%20Impa.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f14t8w1ja1ba4ym/Fi%20%2B%20Impa.rar)

12. Daffy Duck Falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0t797f2tvuruzy/Daffy%20Duck%20Falco.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0t797f2tvuruzy/Daffy%20Duck%20Falco.zip)

13. OoT Ganondorf
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/beq6cz6q2mbj3c5/OoT%20Ganondorf.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/beq6cz6q2mbj3c5/OoT%20Ganondorf.zip)

14. Naruto Complete Pack v2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x5s85czntxrdp2/Naruto%20Complete%20v2.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x5s85czntxrdp2/Naruto%20Complete%20v2.rar)

15. Caterpie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdy4r62yy1cfkhx/Caterpie.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdy4r62yy1cfkhx/Caterpie.zip)

16. Kirby the Epic Yarn Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24931 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24931)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyn2y4tsypmlx8z/YarnKirbyColors_2.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyn2y4tsypmlx8z/YarnKirbyColors_2.rar)

17. SMBZ Luigi Moveset V1.1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25934 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25934)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhtv66x5qg1t1gq/Smbz%20Luigi%20Moveset%20V1.1.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhtv66x5qg1t1gq/Smbz%20Luigi%20Moveset%20V1.1.rar)

18. Naked Snake
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2274)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymg6dcxnvobwxa7/Naked%20Snake.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymg6dcxnvobwxa7/Naked%20Snake.zip)

19. Valley of the End v3.1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23483)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tljukpjfrb22yhg/STGDXGARDEN.PAC (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tljukpjfrb22yhg/STGDXGARDEN.PAC)



Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 25, 2013, 02:06:34 PM
Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 25, 2013, 06:28:44 AM
1. Poo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar)

2. Latios & Latias
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3ilxhg4hzq13qi/Latios%26Latias.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3ilxhg4hzq13qi/Latios%26Latias.zip)

3. Perfect Toad the Re-up Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30005 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30005)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kikz0hwegtpa3yk/Toad%20the%20Re-up%20Recolors.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kikz0hwegtpa3yk/Toad%20the%20Re-up%20Recolors.rar)

4. White Mage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/si62svr05bnggd8/White%20Mage.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/si62svr05bnggd8/White%20Mage.zip)

5. Lulu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7747)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xckc1a90dldp5yw/Lulu.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xckc1a90dldp5yw/Lulu.zip)

6. Space Suit Ms. P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lhlblyh17hzx8p/Space%20Suit%20Ms.%20P.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lhlblyh17hzx8p/Space%20Suit%20Ms.%20P.zip)

7. Peach as Zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26951 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26951)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m71wdyu7izbmp2/Texture%20Swap%20Peach%20as%20Zelda.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m71wdyu7izbmp2/Texture%20Swap%20Peach%20as%20Zelda.zip)

8. Eevee
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24724 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24724)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckgtalcebt27ay1/Eevee.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckgtalcebt27ay1/Eevee.zip)

9. Brendan
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqiilosf0gbwhlh/Brendan.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqiilosf0gbwhlh/Brendan.zip)

10. Gyarados
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow3t81hkn6ajreh/Gyarados.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow3t81hkn6ajreh/Gyarados.zip)

11. Spirit Fi and Young Impa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f14t8w1ja1ba4ym/Fi%20%2B%20Impa.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f14t8w1ja1ba4ym/Fi%20%2B%20Impa.rar)

12. Daffy Duck Falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0t797f2tvuruzy/Daffy%20Duck%20Falco.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0t797f2tvuruzy/Daffy%20Duck%20Falco.zip)

13. OoT Ganondorf
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/beq6cz6q2mbj3c5/OoT%20Ganondorf.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/beq6cz6q2mbj3c5/OoT%20Ganondorf.zip)

14. Naruto Complete Pack v2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x5s85czntxrdp2/Naruto%20Complete%20v2.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x5s85czntxrdp2/Naruto%20Complete%20v2.rar)

15. Caterpie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdy4r62yy1cfkhx/Caterpie.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdy4r62yy1cfkhx/Caterpie.zip)

16. Kirby the Epic Yarn Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24931 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24931)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyn2y4tsypmlx8z/YarnKirbyColors_2.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyn2y4tsypmlx8z/YarnKirbyColors_2.rar)

17. SMBZ Luigi Moveset V1.1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25934 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25934)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhtv66x5qg1t1gq/Smbz%20Luigi%20Moveset%20V1.1.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhtv66x5qg1t1gq/Smbz%20Luigi%20Moveset%20V1.1.rar)

18. Naked Snake
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2274)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymg6dcxnvobwxa7/Naked%20Snake.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymg6dcxnvobwxa7/Naked%20Snake.zip)

19. Valley of the End v3.1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23483)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tljukpjfrb22yhg/STGDXGARDEN.PAC (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tljukpjfrb22yhg/STGDXGARDEN.PAC)

Big fix. Big thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on September 25, 2013, 03:34:28 PM
Wait hold on, The Impa and Fi one wasn't broken as far as i know. o.o
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Yukio on September 25, 2013, 07:25:22 PM
I checked the link last night and it was broken o.O
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 27, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Capt. Falcon
-> CAPTAIN BONSLY!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
->Giratina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Rayquaza
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Valoo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken links
Dragonite with Charmander
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31138)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/lsuacaj897s6p/Dragonite (http://www.mediafire.com/folder/lsuacaj897s6p/Dragonite)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 27, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
Quote from: Scout on September 27, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Capt. Falcon
-> CAPTAIN BONSLY!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
->Giratina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Rayquaza
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Valoo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken links
Dragonite with Charmander
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31138)
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/lsuacaj897s6p/Dragonite (http://www.mediafire.com/folder/lsuacaj897s6p/Dragonite)

Fixed them all. Except the top 4. I don't know what the [censored] you were trying to do there.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 27, 2013, 09:54:44 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 27, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
Fixed them all. Except the top 4. I don't know what the [censored] you were trying to do there.

I'm sorry, this was a script error... I just fixed them.


Post Merge: September 27, 2013, 10:06:29 PM

Here, these are the ones with the fixed spoilers... these are for the broken images reports:

Capt. Falcon
-> CAPTAIN BONSLY!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
->Giratina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Rayquaza
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Valoo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on September 27, 2013, 10:43:31 PM
Quote from: Scout on September 27, 2013, 09:54:44 PM
I'm sorry, this was a script error... I just fixed them.


Post Merge: September 27, 2013, 10:06:29 PM

Here, these are the ones with the fixed spoilers... these are for the broken images reports:

Capt. Falcon
-> CAPTAIN BONSLY!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19436)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
->Giratina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Rayquaza
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


->Valoo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=240)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed them. Thanks.

That first one has me a bit skeptical, but those images show what the hack appears to be.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 27, 2013, 10:48:01 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 27, 2013, 10:43:31 PM
Fixed them. Thanks.

That first one has me a bit skeptical, but those images show what the hack appears to be.

Indeed, the download included 2 pacs and a pcs, I have installed them all correctly and this happened... don't know what pokemon was the creator mentioning, but I made certain that everything was in their place.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on October 04, 2013, 02:10:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17446 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17446)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Zihark.png)

http://i39.tinypic.com/23vhjlh.jpg (http://i39.tinypic.com/23vhjlh.jpg)

http://i43.tinypic.com/15r0geq.jpg (http://i43.tinypic.com/15r0geq.jpg)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2i26crk.jpg (http://i44.tinypic.com/2i26crk.jpg)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Zihark/Zihark.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Zihark/Zihark.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on October 09, 2013, 12:13:46 PM
Broken Link
http://www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33175 (http://www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33175)

Fixed Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wicp8t82lwigvby/Wolf_PM_Balanced.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wicp8t82lwigvby/Wolf_PM_Balanced.rar)

My DB account is full, that's why I'm putting them into a mediafire folder... If they're broken, I'll reupload them...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on October 09, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai DARKBLISS on October 09, 2013, 12:13:46 PM
Broken Link
http://www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33175 (http://www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33175)

Fixed Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wicp8t82lwigvby/Wolf_PM_Balanced.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wicp8t82lwigvby/Wolf_PM_Balanced.rar)

My DB account is full, that's why I'm putting them into a mediafire folder... If they're vroken, I'll reupload them...

Fixed this one. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Chaos_Knight on October 14, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31811 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31811)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hki9nxnfhm6124n/Saffron%20City%20HD.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hki9nxnfhm6124n/Saffron%20City%20HD.pac)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32834 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32834)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yzb2sn9aq5ltdt/Wii%20U%20Fox.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yzb2sn9aq5ltdt/Wii%20U%20Fox.rar)

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on October 14, 2013, 01:37:24 AM
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 14, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31811 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31811)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hki9nxnfhm6124n/Saffron%20City%20HD.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hki9nxnfhm6124n/Saffron%20City%20HD.pac)

Oh my [censored]ing goodness, I've been looking for this stage for ages. Thank you so much.

There was no music in your download, but that's what the Audio section is for. Better than not having the stage. Also removed the broken preview video.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 14, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32834 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32834)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yzb2sn9aq5ltdt/Wii%20U%20Fox.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yzb2sn9aq5ltdt/Wii%20U%20Fox.rar)

Fixed this one, too. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on October 18, 2013, 08:35:28 PM
This one (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717) is broken again... I think that's because I accidentally deleted it  :-[
Fixed, though... (http://www.mediafire.com/download/u46lkx0u9jtark9/scyther.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ToadKart on October 19, 2013, 12:10:39 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15252)

http://www.mediafire.com/?j3fed1r573acegy (http://www.mediafire.com/?j3fed1r573acegy)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on October 19, 2013, 12:11:47 AM
Quote from: Akeno-san on October 18, 2013, 08:35:28 PM
This one (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717) is broken again... I think that's because I accidentally deleted it  :-[
Fixed, though... (http://www.mediafire.com/download/u46lkx0u9jtark9/scyther.rar)
Better keep a backup of your backup, just in case you delete said backup again.

Fixed.

Quote from: ToadKart on October 19, 2013, 12:10:39 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15252)

http://www.mediafire.com/?j3fed1r573acegy (http://www.mediafire.com/?j3fed1r573acegy)
Fixed! Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 05:52:53 PM
This one you can not download: http://www.mediafire.com/?u0jmoyyknjn (http://www.mediafire.com/?u0jmoyyknjn)
It is Artic Realm V2.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Stage%The%20Summit%&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Stage%The%20Summit%&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on October 25, 2013, 07:18:43 PM
Quote from: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 05:52:53 PM
This one you can not download: http://www.mediafire.com/?u0jmoyyknjn (http://www.mediafire.com/?u0jmoyyknjn)
It is Artic Realm V2.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Stage%The%20Summit%&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Stage%The%20Summit%&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
What? I can't understand. Please, type what you want to say in your native/main language.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on October 25, 2013, 08:14:24 PM
He's reporting it, saying it's unavailable.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on October 25, 2013, 08:24:58 PM
Correct.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243)

Quote from: MediaFireInvalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

However, there is already a report stating it's gone so i do not see why it was posted here in the first place..
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on October 25, 2013, 11:08:20 PM
Quote from: パンドラのハート on October 25, 2013, 08:24:58 PM
Correct.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243)

However, there is already a report stating it's gone so i do not see why it was posted here in the first place..
Ohhh. I was looking at this submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31388)

Well w/e.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243)
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on October 26, 2013, 12:06:18 AM
Quote from: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243)
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.
I just stated that above.. Plus this thread is to provide fixes and not request stuff to be fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on October 26, 2013, 12:10:09 AM
Quote from: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243)
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.

You seem to be confused, this is a place where people restore hacks (with broken links and broken images) by giving them a new download link and new images. This is not the place to "request" to fix the link or hack in question.

Also, why do I get the feeling you speak spanish or another language? cuz I can explain you in spanish if you want :)


Edit:
I have downloaded all the character mods with broken images, expect some big fix soon :P

Also, some mods where reported for having a picture that looks too big in the brawl vault. Can I save those pictures to imgur so they would shrink down, also to clean out more space in reported section?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on October 26, 2013, 12:15:21 AM
Quote from: Scout on October 26, 2013, 12:10:09 AM
Also, some mods where reported for having a picture that looks too big in the brawl vault. Can I save those pictures to imgur so they would shrink down, also to clean out more space in reported section?
You may yes.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Deckete on October 26, 2013, 02:23:48 PM
Got it. I really got confused.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: -SQueen- on November 09, 2013, 08:06:12 PM
-Beyond's Zero broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560)

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar)

-Beyond's Goku broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665)

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wj0ewibhvds3m/Sun+Wukong+by+Beyond.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wj0ewibhvds3m/Sun+Wukong+by+Beyond.rar)

I hope I did it right =o also, if these get deleted from my mediafire account, I'll re-upload them to dropbox
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on November 09, 2013, 08:13:49 PM
Quote from: -SQueen- on November 09, 2013, 08:06:12 PM
-Beyond's Zero broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560)

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar)

-Beyond's Goku broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665)

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wj0ewibhvds3m/Sun+Wukong+by+Beyond.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wj0ewibhvds3m/Sun+Wukong+by+Beyond.rar)

I hope I did it right =o also, if these get deleted from my mediafire account, I'll re-upload them to dropbox
Fixed. Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nebulon on November 11, 2013, 07:02:12 PM
Does anyone have the Fighter Kirby skin? Kirby with a snake styled forehead tie... I have the Fighter Kirby moveset, but not the proper skin. I've been looking everywhere for it. If someone has it could they please message me with a link?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on November 11, 2013, 07:07:17 PM
Quote from: Nebulon on November 11, 2013, 07:02:12 PM
Does anyone have the Fighter Kirby skin? Kirby with a snake styled forehead tie... I have the Fighter Kirby moveset, but not the proper skin. I've been looking everywhere for it. If someone has it could they please message me with a link?
There is no such skin. I tried making one myself, but gave up as importing on Kirby is a pain.... Wait... Now that we can merge .mdl0s, I could probably import it with no issues.... I'll get to it!

EDIT: Mandaroty: This thread is not to ask for "missing" hacks. This thread is to provide backups to fix broken links on the Vault.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on November 25, 2013, 01:34:02 AM
My complex algorithms are finished running, so all the points are now updated. Looks like a few of you earned an award. Congratulations, you beautiful people.

Quote from: Scout on October 26, 2013, 12:10:09 AM
Also, some mods where reported for having a picture that looks too big in the brawl vault. Can I save those pictures to imgur so they would shrink down, also to clean out more space in reported section?

Sure, but I'm still debating whether or not I would give points for that.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on November 25, 2013, 01:57:32 AM
Quote from: SJS on November 25, 2013, 01:34:02 AM
Sure, but I'm still debating whether or not I would give points for that.

Its okay, its not necessary to give me point for that, 'cuz it ain't even restoring anything... just shrinking it down. I'll save them to imgur to clear out clutter back at the vaults once I got the chance.
As for the pictures... I had to suffer a bit delay since my disk is burned out of use, so I'm learning how to boot brawl via USB loader. Once done, I'll finish and upload the pics I have left to take.

Post Merge: November 25, 2013, 03:13:50 AM

I've scanned the vaults for overly large images on Characters, found only 5:

Diddy Bogard (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2511)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Saiyan Falco (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9873)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gummi Ship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8378)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luma Kirby (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7409)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thats all of 'em.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on November 25, 2013, 05:53:44 AM
Quote from: Scout on November 25, 2013, 01:57:32 AM
Its okay, its not necessary to give me point for that, 'cuz it ain't even restoring anything... just shrinking it down. I'll save them to imgur to clear out clutter back at the vaults once I got the chance.
As for the pictures... I had to suffer a bit delay since my disk is burned out of use, so I'm learning how to boot brawl via USB loader. Once done, I'll finish and upload the pics I have left to take.

Post Merge: November 25, 2013, 03:13:50 AM

I've scanned the vaults for overly large images on Characters, found only 5:

Diddy Bogard (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2511)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Saiyan Falco (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9873)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gummi Ship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8378)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luma Kirby (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7409)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thats all of 'em.

Well, that's 4.

Also, you know what's funny? Those obnoxiously large images were submission errors by the submitter. They posted the direct image into the thumbnail URL box, so all's I had to do was move them to the image URL box or whatever, and it was fixed. Thanks for helping, as usual.

So yeah, it's up to you to give points for that, SJS.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on November 25, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
Finished my primary check ranging from Charizard to Ivysaur in the same order on the OP...

I have taken a total of 36 pics to fill in the broken preview reports (those left behind either did not work or are unavailable for download):

Charizard
Charizardtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Flygon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong
Dixie No tail (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12745)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombie Monkey (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17528)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Falco
Jet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=283)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Storm Trooper (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganon
Deluxe Ganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=332)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Generation Ike  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14316)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ivysaur
Tepig (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12768)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Biollante (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=407)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Groundon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=410)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Trophius (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=419)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks god I learn to organize a thread...


Post Merge: November 25, 2013, 07:01:29 PM

Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 25, 2013, 05:53:44 AM
Also, you know what's funny? Those obnoxiously large images were submission errors by the submitter. They posted the direct image into the thumbnail URL box, so all's I had to do was move them to the image URL box or whatever, and it was fixed. Thanks for helping, as usual.

Ooooh so that is how this stuff happens! I never knew the cause of it  before hand, now I know :)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on November 25, 2013, 07:44:31 PM
Quote from: Scout on November 25, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
Finished my primary check ranging from Charizard to Ivysaur in the same order on the OP...

I have taken a total of 36 pics to fill in the broken preview reports (those left behind either did not work or are unavailable for download):

Charizard
Charizardtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Flygon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong
Dixie No tail (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12745)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombie Monkey (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17528)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Falco
Jet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=283)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Storm Trooper (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganon
Deluxe Ganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=332)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Generation Ike  (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14316)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ivysaur
Tepig (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12768)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Biollante (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=407)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Groundon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=410)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Trophius (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=419)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks god I learn to organize a thread...


Fixed all of those, thanks!

Quote from: Scout on November 25, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
Ooooh so that is how this stuff happens! I never knew the cause of it  before hand, now I know :)

I didn't even know. :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on November 29, 2013, 06:37:50 PM
Next batch, from King DDD to Marth... making a total of 55 pics:

King DDD

EVIL SANTA DDD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12006)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Santa DDD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12005)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tux (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lucario

Shiny Lucario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link

Dark Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34134)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Levias Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34133)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Faron Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34132)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Extrude-less Shield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10477)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zora Tunic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=635)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alien (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario

Light Mario? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21964)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Download link sends you to a wrong location, use this one instead:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gjx12bm5ak6kqmp/LightMario.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gjx12bm5ak6kqmp/LightMario.pcs)


Marth

Integra Donizetti (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33217)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ichigo Kurosaki Recolor Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mars Marth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14098)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sasuke(juin1 Form) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13831)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sephiroth Color Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12886)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yin Yang Knight (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12004)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Martha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11999)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adol Christin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero [DDR] (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=880)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I jumped Kirby, he isn't in project m yet. Also left 1 Lucas, two Links, one Diddy Kong and one bowser without fix, my sd got full.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on November 29, 2013, 08:34:23 PM
Quote from: Scout on November 29, 2013, 06:37:50 PM
Next batch, from King DDD to Marth... making a total of 55 pics:

King DDD

EVIL SANTA DDD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12006)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Santa DDD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12005)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tux (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lucario

Shiny Lucario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link

Dark Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34134)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Levias Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34133)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Faron Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34132)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Extrude-less Shield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10477)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zora Tunic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=635)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alien (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=639)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario

Light Mario? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21964)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Download link sends you to a wrong location, use this one instead:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gjx12bm5ak6kqmp/LightMario.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/gjx12bm5ak6kqmp/LightMario.pcs)


Marth

Integra Donizetti (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33217)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ichigo Kurosaki Recolor Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mars Marth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14098)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sasuke(juin1 Form) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13831)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sephiroth Color Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12886)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yin Yang Knight (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12004)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Martha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11999)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adol Christin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero [DDR] (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=880)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I jumped Kirby, he isn't in project m yet. Also left 1 Lucas, two Links, one Diddy Kong and one bowser without fix, my sd got full.

55 images and a download link. Thank you sir.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 16, 2013, 03:10:05 AM
Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 16, 2013, 12:32:33 AM
I've got a copy of Saffron City HD on hand.
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21796 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21796)
New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d3lqykxb1vdqh5/HD%20Saffron.7z (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d3lqykxb1vdqh5/HD%20Saffron.7z)

Fixed. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on December 19, 2013, 05:06:56 PM
Can you fix the preview of this BRSTM with this, please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10028&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10028&Vault=audio)

Emiya ~ エミヤ | Crow's Claw (metal remix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SJ8nCbPSk#ws)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on December 19, 2013, 05:49:58 PM
Fixed. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on December 22, 2013, 08:44:38 PM
Next:

Bowser
Wounded Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11863)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cpt. Falcon
Blue Shield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=191)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong
Ink Sketch (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15134)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Unfinished Andross (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5997)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27890)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Super Saiyan Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13264)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hattori Hanzo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


James McCould (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=307)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sajin Komamura (CSP Included) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=316)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Phantom (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Giga Bowser
Dark Giga Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=144)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jiggly p
Awesome (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=423)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby
Dark Blue (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Strong Bad (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12000)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yarn (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hakurono (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2720)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scout (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=463)... its a spy  :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jetters Shiboron (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=492)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jetters Daibon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=493)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phazon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=510)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Lanayru Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34131)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Arrow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29486) ......... yeah
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Shadow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29792)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario
Kuma (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30543)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Soul Roy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14721)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metanight
Vader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25170)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Galacta Night (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4065)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Count Bleck (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=894)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Curse Night (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=895) epic!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sir Shortalot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=924)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tabuu Slash (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Element Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5333)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A total of 98 images restored... had to make another imgur account for these. You guys have alot of work cut out for you, sorry 'bout that.

Post Merge: December 22, 2013, 08:51:27 PM

36 + 55 + 98
189 Character pics so far. (after I got the rising restorer award)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on December 23, 2013, 02:07:00 AM
Fixed only the last two, someone else already had started fixed them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 23, 2013, 02:09:28 AM
Quote from: Scout on December 22, 2013, 08:44:38 PM
Next:

Bowser
Wounded Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11863)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cpt. Falcon
Blue Shield (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=191)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong
Ink Sketch (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15134)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Unfinished Andross (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5997)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27890)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Super Saiyan Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13264)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hattori Hanzo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


James McCould (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=307)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sajin Komamura (CSP Included) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=316)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Phantom (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Giga Bowser
Dark Giga Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=144)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jiggly p
Awesome (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=423)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby
Dark Blue (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22231)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Strong Bad (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12000)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yarn (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hakurono (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2720)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scout (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=463)... its a spy  :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jetters Shiboron (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=492)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jetters Daibon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=493)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phazon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=510)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Lanayru Tunic Skyward Sword Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34131)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Arrow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29486) ......... yeah
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=643)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Shadow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29792)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario
Kuma (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30543)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Soul Roy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14721)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metanight
Vader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25170)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Galacta Night (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4065)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Count Bleck (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=894)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Curse Night (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=895) epic!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sir Shortalot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=924)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tabuu Slash (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=927)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Element Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5333)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A total of 98 images restored... had to make another imgur account for these. You guys have alot of work cut out for you, sorry 'bout that.

Post Merge: December 22, 2013, 08:51:27 PM

36 + 55 + 98
189 Character pics so far. (after I got the rising restorer award)

Lol.

Fixed these, and someone else fixed the images on the last one >_> thanks, Iwvi.

I also counted myself, and there are a total of 98 images fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on December 23, 2013, 02:12:36 AM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 23, 2013, 02:09:28 AM
Fixed these, and someone else fixed the images on the last one >_>
That would be me. Which means we both fixed the penultimate one at the same time, cause I fixed that one as well.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on December 23, 2013, 02:14:11 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on December 23, 2013, 02:12:36 AM
That would be me. Which means we both fixed the penultimate one at the same time, cause I fixed that one as well.

=o *brofist*
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on December 23, 2013, 03:35:56 PM
Quote from: Iwvi on December 23, 2013, 02:07:00 AM
Fixed only the last two, someone else already had started fixed them.
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 23, 2013, 02:09:28 AM
someone else fixed the images on the last one >_> thanks, Iwvi.
Quote from: Iwvi on December 23, 2013, 02:12:36 AM
That would be me. Which means we both fixed the penultimate one at the same time, cause I fixed that one as well.

Lol. I got lost.

Anyhow these guys are left...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:oshi: Thats alot....
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on December 31, 2013, 07:06:13 PM
Happy almost new year

Olimar
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Peach
Candy Kong
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8673)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Melon Peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6991 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6991)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1296)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lulu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Queen Merelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rosalina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadow Queen
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1332 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1332)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Twilight Infection
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pikachu
Dusk the Pikachu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23561 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23561)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pit
Tekkaman
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24531 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24531)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toshiro
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1395 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1395)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lloyd
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1389 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1389)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Rob
Sephiroth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20762)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Samus
Fusion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5581)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-800
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1551)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PED
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sheik
Tera
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Snake
Wesker
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1603 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1603)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sonic
Hyper Shadow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27546)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mephiles Golden
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15166 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15166)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombi Shadow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12781)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mightyv2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7109)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5949 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5949)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nights
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic CD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ness Part1
Megaman recolors v2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32844 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parrapa recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Midna recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26392)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Slippy Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



81 pics and that leaves:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 01, 2014, 07:55:55 AM
Quote from: Scout on December 31, 2013, 07:06:13 PM
Happy almost new year

Olimar
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Peach
Candy Kong
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8673)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Melon Peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6991 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6991)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1296)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lulu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1302)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Queen Merelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1315)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rosalina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1324)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadow Queen
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1332 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1332)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Twilight Infection
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1340)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pikachu
Dusk the Pikachu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23561 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23561)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pit
Tekkaman
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24531 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24531)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toshiro
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1395 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1395)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lloyd
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1389 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1389)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Rob
Sephiroth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20762)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Samus
Fusion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5581)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-800
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1551)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PED
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sheik
Tera
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Snake
Wesker
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1603 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1603)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sonic
Hyper Shadow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27546)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mephiles Golden
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15166 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15166)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombi Shadow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12781)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mightyv2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7109)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5949 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5949)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nights
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1623)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic CD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ness Part1
Megaman recolors v2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32844 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parrapa recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Midna recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26392)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Slippy Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



81 pics and that leaves:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for all the hard work, fixed these.

I double-counted the content; there's only 80 pics.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on January 01, 2014, 03:45:58 PM
Thanks for pointing that out...

Parrapa recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This one escaped me accidentally, I use Imgur to tell me how many pics I have uploaded.

And with that, there is 81 pictures.

Quote from: EminƎnzo on January 01, 2014, 07:55:55 AM
Thanks for all the hard work, fixed these.

No prob. its actually a fun hobby.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 01, 2014, 08:43:57 PM
Quote from: Scout on January 01, 2014, 03:45:58 PM
Thanks for pointing that out...

Parrapa recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29450)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This one escaped me accidentally, I use Imgur to tell me how many pics I have uploaded.

And with that, there is 81 pictures.

Yep, there we go, 81.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ShinF on January 05, 2014, 06:19:11 AM
This one has a broken download.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25380)

New download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2urf7hm1sxs3b73/Unmasked%20Man.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2urf7hm1sxs3b73/Unmasked%20Man.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on January 05, 2014, 02:59:35 PM
Can someone fix Skeleton's stages?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562&Moderated=All)

All of them are broken now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 05, 2014, 03:11:03 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 05, 2014, 02:59:35 PM
Can someone fix Skeleton's stages?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562&Moderated=All)

All of them are broken now.

Actually, it looks like all of his mods are broken. :c
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on January 05, 2014, 03:28:41 PM
Quote from: EminƎnzo on January 05, 2014, 03:11:03 PM
Actually, it looks like all of his mods are broken. :c

His stages were popular... I'm sure someone might still have it
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Convour on January 10, 2014, 10:12:00 PM
LINK
Goron
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=617)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Demon Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35676)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Grass Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35618 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35618)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epic Face Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35675 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35675)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OLIMAR
Louie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SONIC
Future Tech Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31434 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31434)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Battle Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31405 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31405)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 10, 2014, 11:00:10 PM
Quote from: Convour on January 10, 2014, 10:12:00 PM
LINK
Goron
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=617)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Demon Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35676)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Grass Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35618 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35618)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epic Face Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35675 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35675)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OLIMAR
Louie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SONIC
Future Tech Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31434 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31434)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Battle Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31405 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31405)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright, 21 pics. Thank you sir, fixed those.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on January 13, 2014, 07:45:50 PM
Ness Part 2
Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adeline- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28778 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28778)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squirtle
Bubblun- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1644 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1644)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Junior -http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1656
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TLink
Meldi- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17566 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17566)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Mail- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1668 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1668)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi
Elite Combat- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12155)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Black and Blue- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1747)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1775)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple Register- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


White- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoob- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zelda
Midna- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1807)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark Cosmo- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1794)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1793 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1793)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Code Grease- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1790 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1790)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zss
Sniper Wolf- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11997 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11997)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feminine- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11317 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11317)
Its a trap, the .pac file is empty.

Claire (veronica)- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9171)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Corruption- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1844 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-X- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1874)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taki- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


56 images...
Toon Link and Ness are left... I can see light!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 13, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
Quote from: Scout on January 13, 2014, 07:45:50 PM
Ness Part 2
Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adeline- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28778 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28778)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squirtle
Bubblun- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1644 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1644)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Junior- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1656 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1656)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TLink
Meldi- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17566 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17566)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Mail- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1668 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1668)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi
Elite Combat- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12155)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Black and Blue- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1747)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1775)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple Register- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


White- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoob- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1788)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zelda
Midna- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1807)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark Cosmo- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1794)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1793 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1793)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Code Grease- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1790 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1790)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zss
Sniper Wolf- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11997 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11997)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feminine- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11317 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11317)
Its a trap, the .pac file is empty.

Claire (veronica)- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9171)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Corruption- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1844 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1844)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-X- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1874)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taki- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1875)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


56 images...
Toon Link and Ness are left... I can see light!

Fixed these.

53 images, actually. There's nothing in the first spoiler.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on January 13, 2014, 10:30:52 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf mk2 on January 13, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
Fixed these.

53 images, actually. There's nothing in the first spoiler.

You are correct!

Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coding error again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 13, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
Quote from: Scout on January 13, 2014, 10:30:52 PM
You are correct!

Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coding error again.

Thank you, sir. That makes 56.

Fixed them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on January 17, 2014, 10:16:56 AM
Last month my Dropbox was taken down. Yeah, that happened... And I just realized all the DL links I'd fixed were down too!  *facepalm*  So here they all are, AGAIN!

UMvC3 Thor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar)

UMvC3 Hawkeye (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip)

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip)

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip)

SSBB Dry Bones (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Playboy Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Meta Uchiha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)

Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda") (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip)

Pursuit T&T Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm)

Go, Mario, Go! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm)

SMB3 Airship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm)

Dr. Mario Chill Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm)

SMW Ghost House Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm)

SCIII Character Selection (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm)

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10274)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip)

Confrontation with the Enemy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8850&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm)

Fight! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8915&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm)

Field of the Mechinae (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8919&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm)

Impatience (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8851&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm)

One Who Gets in Our Way (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8916&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm)

Prologue A (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8852&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm)

The Awakening of the Giant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8853&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm)

The God-Slaying Sword (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8854&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm)

Vision Reacts (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8920&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm)

Xanthe (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8855&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm)


There, all fixed... again! If this happens again I'll go back to MediaFire for the BrawlVault.  :srs:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on January 17, 2014, 12:32:31 PM
Quote from: WarioMANX on January 17, 2014, 10:16:56 AM
Last month my Dropbox was taken down. Yeah, that happened... And I just realized all the DL links I'd fixed were down too!  *facepalm*  So here they all are, AGAIN!

UMvC3 Thor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar)

UMvC3 Hawkeye (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip)

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip)

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip)

SSBB Dry Bones (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25086)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip)

Playboy Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=90)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip)

Meta Uchiha (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=914)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip)

Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda") (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=341)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip)

Pursuit T&T Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16944&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm)

Go, Mario, Go! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17953&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm)

SMB3 Airship (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17907&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm)

Dr. Mario Chill Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10270&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm)

SMW Ghost House Remix (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10272&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm)

SCIII Character Selection (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10382&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm)

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10274)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip)

Confrontation with the Enemy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8850&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm)

Fight! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8915&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm)

Field of the Mechinae (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8919&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm)

Impatience (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8851&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm)

One Who Gets in Our Way (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8916&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm)

Prologue A (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8852&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm)

The Awakening of the Giant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8853&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm)

The God-Slaying Sword (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8854&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm)

Vision Reacts (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8920&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm)

Xanthe (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8855&Vault=audio)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm)


There, all fixed... again! If this happens again I'll go back to MediaFire for the BrawlVault.  :srs:

Heh. Fixed all these except the third one. It leads to the same link as the second one.

So that's 24 download links fixed. Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on January 17, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
I'm... not sure why Albafika didn't mention that before; must've searched for it in the Vault to fix it last time. Proof I shouldn't post after midnight.


Here's the actual link.

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27004)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip)

Also the report on the link is correct, the hack is over Ness, not Lucas.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on January 18, 2014, 04:44:28 AM
Fixed the download, and it now says Ness. Checked and it was indeed Ness based. Thanks, awesome green stars btw.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on February 01, 2014, 12:28:23 AM
Here is a broken brstm (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17834&Vault=audio)... Fixed (http://www.mediafire.com/download/wy5nqi2qo14goi4/Zelda+Series+-+Spirit+Tracks+-+Main+Theme.brstm)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on February 01, 2014, 01:16:23 AM
And it is fixed.  On an unrelated note, I just noticed that curators not only have my favorite color, but they also have more shiny stars than I do :c. In fact, more than mods, if I remember correctly, on par with the administrator.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on February 01, 2014, 01:20:43 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on February 01, 2014, 01:16:23 AM
And it is fixed.  On an unrelated note, I just noticed that curators not only have my favorite color, but they also have more shiny stars than I do :c. In fact, more than mods, if I remember correctly, on par with the administrator.
That is correct.. I wanna have 6 stars to.. :<
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 01, 2014, 06:15:49 AM
Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 01, 2014, 01:20:43 AM
That is correct.. I wanna have 6 stars to.. :<

Strike Strike Strike Strike!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 01, 2014, 02:34:41 PM
Green is the color of envy, is it not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If a person removes a valid "needs proper preview" report without solving it, can't the picture be donated anymore?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on February 01, 2014, 02:57:58 PM
Quote from: Scout on February 01, 2014, 02:34:41 PM
Green is the color of envy, is it not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If a person removes a valid "needs proper preview" report without solving it, can't the picture be donated anymore?


Fixed, thanks.

The hack should have proper previews regardless, given it's an import.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on February 01, 2014, 04:29:54 PM
I have a few others :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 01, 2014, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 04:29:54 PM
I have a few others :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

All fixed, thanks! mr.i have more stars than everyone... jk ilu saber
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on February 01, 2014, 09:00:30 PM
Quote from: Bush on February 01, 2014, 04:52:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

All fixed, thanks! mr.i have more stars than everyone... jk ilu saber
Cool. I'll find some others soon
:>.>:

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

Broken : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747)

Fixed : http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr1c038hccctewt/Cynthia.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr1c038hccctewt/Cynthia.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 04, 2014, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 09:00:30 PM
Cool. I'll find some others soon
:>.>:

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

Broken : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747)

Fixed : http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr1c038hccctewt/Cynthia.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr1c038hccctewt/Cynthia.zip)
Fixed.

Micaiah:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1805 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1805)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Micaiah.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Micaiah.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 06, 2014, 02:33:20 AM
Quote from: Albafika on February 04, 2014, 05:01:48 PM
Fixed.

Micaiah:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1805 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1805)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Micaiah.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Micaiah.rar)
All clean and ready to go Albaf :J
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 13, 2014, 05:26:47 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1499&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1499&Moderated=All)

I fixed this pictures for the first one myself. Will update with other I fix.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SonicBrawler on February 22, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25376 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25376)

Fixed: https://www.mediafire.com/?gtc4w296c5v55uy (https://www.mediafire.com/?gtc4w296c5v55uy)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on February 22, 2014, 10:03:57 PM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 22, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25376 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25376)

Fixed: https://www.mediafire.com/?gtc4w296c5v55uy (https://www.mediafire.com/?gtc4w296c5v55uy)

Fixed, thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 22, 2014, 10:52:41 PM
Megaman recolors v1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32843)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It really annoys me that people continue to remove the valid reports. Do you get penalized for such things?

Shades
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15652)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These were loooong overdue...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on February 23, 2014, 12:31:08 AM
*forgets to post*

Quote from: Scout on February 22, 2014, 10:52:41 PM
Megaman recolors v1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32843)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It really annoys me that people continue to remove the valid reports. Do you get penalized for such things?

Shades
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15652)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These were loooong overdue...

Also fixed these, thanks.

Not sure about the penalization thing, but we like to look poorly upon the people who remove the valid reports.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 23, 2014, 11:56:26 PM
Dark Chip
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31077 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31077)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuckle Joe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31056 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31056)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuckles .exe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29551)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic Echidna
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28965)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Lantern
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28952)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawl Mew
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28700 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28700)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shiny Torchick
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28205 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28205)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mew
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28188)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Azelf,Uxie and Mesprit v0.6 beta
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27578)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MJ
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16265 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16265)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gygas return
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15518 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15518)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15321 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15321)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Long Hair
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9265 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9265)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Backpackless
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4377 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4377)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Polygons always explodes in results screen, sometimes in game.

Floirenina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cap
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enzo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1019)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Custom Ness
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31454)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Toon Oracle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17711 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17711)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





And with that, my job here is done. All broken preview reports from the beggining of time 'till 2013 had been restored. I might need to do some surface scans now and then... but I'll wait a couple of months.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on February 24, 2014, 03:55:36 AM
Fixed most of them. Some were deleted, so I left them as is. Also, the link for "cap" and "Ness Florentina" are the same.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 24, 2014, 09:38:32 AM
OH! I get it now, so this is left then:

Cap
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3659)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In that case, there is a total of 40 images, in witch 37 were successfully restored so far.
Meaning the 3 up there are left.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Puraidou on February 24, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
The deleted ones still work with direct links, but they have a ">_<" next to the buttons. This indicates they're deleted from public view. However, this is odd due to you being able to see them in the reported list..
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 24, 2014, 05:14:23 PM
OH! I get it now, so this is left then:

Cap
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3659)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In that case, there is a total of 40 images, in witch 37 were successfully restored so far.
Meaning the 3 up there are left.

Edit: I edited my previous entry by mistake.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ShinF on February 24, 2014, 08:40:34 PM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=356)

Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkfawejduj1vjfw/Kenny.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkfawejduj1vjfw/Kenny.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on February 24, 2014, 09:55:58 PM
Quote from: Scout on February 24, 2014, 05:14:23 PM
OH! I get it now, so this is left then:

Cap
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3659)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In that case, there is a total of 40 images, in witch 37 were successfully restored so far.
Meaning the 3 up there are left.

Edit: I edited my previous entry by mistake.

Quote from: ShinF on February 24, 2014, 08:40:34 PM
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=356)

Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkfawejduj1vjfw/Kenny.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkfawejduj1vjfw/Kenny.zip)

Fixed both. Thanks, guys.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on February 25, 2014, 04:11:22 AM
Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 24, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
The deleted ones still work with direct links, but they have a ">_<" next to the buttons. This indicates they're deleted from public view. However, this is odd due to you being able to see them in the reported list..
And he probably does not have a way of knowing they are deleted, I believe the ">_<" should be only visible to the staff. We should be the only ones capable of seeing the face of dead people... I mean, mods.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 25, 2014, 11:27:59 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on February 25, 2014, 04:11:22 AM
And he probably does not have a way of knowing they are deleted, I believe the ">_<" should be only visible to the staff. We should be the only ones capable of seeing the face of dead people... I mean, mods.

Oh yeah, I remember that being mentioned before recently.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ShinF on February 26, 2014, 08:10:05 AM
Staryu
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31539 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31539)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sagoidyykb781xy/Staryu.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sagoidyykb781xy/Staryu.zip)

Devil's Machine
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3907)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8rrc47wuqnhk6rk/Devil%27s%20Machine.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8rrc47wuqnhk6rk/Devil%27s%20Machine.zip)

Shredder the Hedgehog
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13471 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13471)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uyzj97wgou0b24/Shredder%20the%20Hedgehog.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uyzj97wgou0b24/Shredder%20the%20Hedgehog.zip)

Also, I think this is the place to put this. This has a report on it that says the video player doesn't work, but it does.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on February 26, 2014, 03:10:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191)

Pictures:
http://i57.tinypic.com/1zokkes.jpg (http://i57.tinypic.com/1zokkes.jpg)
http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqlp2e.jpg (http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqlp2e.jpg)
http://i62.tinypic.com/5czrz9.jpg (http://i62.tinypic.com/5czrz9.jpg)
New DL link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Shanoa%20v2%20-%20pik%20-.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Shanoa%20v2%20-%20pik%20-.rar)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459)
New DL link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Tifa%20Lockheart.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Tifa%20Lockheart.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on February 26, 2014, 05:05:57 PM
Quote from: ShinF on February 26, 2014, 08:10:05 AM
Also, I think this is the place to put this. This has a report on it that says the video player doesn't work, but it does.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.msg1231801#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.msg1231801#new)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 27, 2014, 04:47:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order for this hack to work,  a .rel FD converted to Distant planet is needed... since not all know how to do this, I included it in this link with the stage .pac in it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7 (https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 27, 2014, 11:10:19 PM
Quote from: ShinF on February 26, 2014, 08:10:05 AM
Staryu
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31539 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31539)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sagoidyykb781xy/Staryu.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sagoidyykb781xy/Staryu.zip)

Devil's Machine
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3907)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8rrc47wuqnhk6rk/Devil%27s%20Machine.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8rrc47wuqnhk6rk/Devil%27s%20Machine.zip)

Shredder the Hedgehog
Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13471 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13471)
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uyzj97wgou0b24/Shredder%20the%20Hedgehog.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uyzj97wgou0b24/Shredder%20the%20Hedgehog.zip)

Also, I think this is the place to put this. This has a report on it that says the video player doesn't work, but it does.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio)

Fixed up, thank you :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on February 28, 2014, 12:02:25 AM
Quote from: Scout on February 27, 2014, 04:47:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order for this hack to work,  a .rel FD converted to Distant planet is needed... since not all know how to do this, I included it in this link with the stage .pac in it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7 (https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7)


Forgot to post. Thanks, fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on February 28, 2014, 12:11:13 AM
Quote from: Albafika on February 26, 2014, 03:10:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191)

Pictures:
http://i57.tinypic.com/1zokkes.jpg (http://i57.tinypic.com/1zokkes.jpg)
http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqlp2e.jpg (http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqlp2e.jpg)
http://i62.tinypic.com/5czrz9.jpg (http://i62.tinypic.com/5czrz9.jpg)
New DL link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Shanoa%20v2%20-%20pik%20-.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Shanoa%20v2%20-%20pik%20-.rar)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459)
New DL link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Tifa%20Lockheart.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Pik/Tifa%20Lockheart.zip)

Thanks Alibaba, all clean :p
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on February 28, 2014, 12:53:56 AM
Finally went through and tallied all the points. And as always, thanks for the support all you beautiful people.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on March 01, 2014, 04:47:38 PM
Quote from: Bush on February 28, 2014, 12:11:13 AM
Thanks Alibaba, all clean :p
Wew.

Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2014, 12:53:56 AM
Finally went through and tallied all the points. And as always, thanks for the support all you beautiful people.
Lol.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17360)

Images:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/10848760.jpg (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/10848760.jpg)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/35232836.jpg (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/35232836.jpg)

Download Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/Nephenee.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/Nephenee.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on March 01, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
Quote from: Albafika on March 01, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17360)

Images:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/10848760.jpg (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/10848760.jpg)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/35232836.jpg (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/35232836.jpg)

Download Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/Nephenee.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Nephenee/Nephenee.rar)

The pictures you provided are too large and don't display properly, but I did fix the download link
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on March 01, 2014, 06:05:46 PM
Quote from: Bush on March 01, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
The pictures you provided are too large and don't display properly, but I did fix the download link
Now I remember one of the reasons why I don't use Dropbox for previews.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2l2icy.jpg (http://i57.tinypic.com/2l2icy.jpg)
http://i61.tinypic.com/208bubb.jpg (http://i61.tinypic.com/208bubb.jpg)

EDIT: Added them myself now that it's known they were lacking in the submission.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Blazingflare on March 14, 2014, 06:42:43 AM
Broken Download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5397)

New download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r4mslhuhszzxzm/AshChu.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r4mslhuhszzxzm/AshChu.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on March 14, 2014, 09:45:50 AM
Quote from: blazingflare on March 14, 2014, 06:42:43 AM
Broken Download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5397)

New download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r4mslhuhszzxzm/AshChu.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r4mslhuhszzxzm/AshChu.rar)

Fixed, thank you sir.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on March 25, 2014, 12:43:13 PM
Can I ask if the following is happening to anyone else:

I decided to check if there were more hacks that needed ingames pictures, and I noticed that every category now sends you to the "every single report on the vault" section, the whole 161 pages of it.

Example; I click Bowser and I get audio, stage, mario, luigi, peach, etc reports... are the lists being in development? or is this a perma-glitch? or is it just my browser that needs ctrl+f5 again?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vortoxo on April 16, 2014, 09:37:38 PM
This hack was deleted for an incorrect reason, the person did not see the (PSA ONLY) in the title and reported it for not having a texture. I use it and it also does not freeze.
Original Post
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23254 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23254)
Here is a download link for it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5e1ehqorep7nff/Galacta+Knight+PSA+%28PSA+only%29.7z (http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5e1ehqorep7nff/Galacta+Knight+PSA+%28PSA+only%29.7z)
The person who reported it obviously does not know how to read the title.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on April 18, 2014, 03:19:55 AM
It was deleted by the submitter himself though. You'd have to PM and ask him why he deleted it. The most I can do is remove the report. But since I don't know why he deleted it in the first place, I wouldn't restore it without asking.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ryztiq on May 01, 2014, 12:44:32 PM
Pencil Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203399)
Images (http://imgur.com/a/KgVMn)

Isabelle Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36415)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/lceZU)

Metal Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203451)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/vW4FH)

Dark Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203406)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/weIjo)

Dishwasher Minecraft Guy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203263)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/TkS06)

Had some free time so I thought I'd batch download some reports, took 5 minutes or so.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 01, 2014, 05:19:29 PM
Quote from: Theytah on May 01, 2014, 12:44:32 PM
Pencil Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203399)
Images (http://imgur.com/a/KgVMn)

Isabelle Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36415)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/lceZU)

Metal Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203451)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/vW4FH)

Dark Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203406)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/weIjo)

Dishwasher Minecraft Guy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203263)
Ingame Previews (http://imgur.com/a/TkS06)

Had some free time so I thought I'd batch download some reports, took 5 minutes or so.
Fixed the last 2 (Which had broken previews and the last one a T-Posed picture in BB...), and updated the first 2 (Which had a single BrawlBox picture. Better 3 in-game than 1 in BrawlBox).

Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.

They don't need in-game previews, but of course in-game previews are preferred! BrawlBox previews for textures is simply the "minimal" requirement, in other words.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 01, 2014, 05:44:34 PM
So you can also donate pictures for entries that only have BB previews? I thought this was only limited for reported hacks...

:happy: Now I got something to pass the time in summer!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 01, 2014, 06:14:21 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 05:44:34 PM
So you can also donate pictures for entries that only have BB previews? I thought this was only limited for reported hacks...

:happy: Now I got something to pass the time in summer!
Yes and no. The ones I updated with in-game previews only had 1 BrawlBox prview (And a bad one BB preview)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ryztiq on May 02, 2014, 01:45:25 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.

ah, my bad then. I guess I didn't see that part when I read over the report guidelines.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 02, 2014, 06:09:15 PM
Went ahead and fixed preview images for 2 hacks.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203119 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203119)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202882 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202882)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vyse on May 02, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
All the links in the OP work now. They were broken with the new BV, but I've updated them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 09, 2014, 04:22:23 PM
Quote from: chillj on May 09, 2014, 04:04:55 PM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29584 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29584)
Fixed It: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203639)

No, no, you got it wrong, you have to give the original one, not the one you made, this place is to restore the entry of the mod, not remake them... my project is not tied to the community support like that. If you wanna help, try donating pictures for the hacks that need them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 09, 2014, 09:00:51 PM
As of this very second, everyone's point counts are up to date. No new award recipients this time around, but don't let that get you down! Some of you are very close! Just keep persevering, and, as always, stay beautiful.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Convour on May 09, 2014, 10:09:23 PM
BOWSER
Melee Bowser (Recolors) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31822)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Super Smash Bros 64: Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9084)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taboo Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36233)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15008)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SuperMario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11868)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARTH
FAYT 000 3 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12664)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kotaro (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=857)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zack fair SOLDIER pack V1 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16379)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MaxThunder (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7789)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


META KNIGHT
'02' (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=886)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MR. GAME & WATCH
Pink (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1252)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's 33 images.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 09, 2014, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: Convour on May 09, 2014, 10:09:23 PM
BOWSER
Melee Bowser (Recolors) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31822)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Super Smash Bros 64: Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9084)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taboo Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36233)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15008)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SuperMario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11868)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARTH
FAYT 000 3 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12664)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kotaro (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=857)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zack fair SOLDIER pack V1 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16379)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MaxThunder (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7789)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


META KNIGHT
'02' (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=886)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MR. GAME & WATCH
Pink (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1252)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's 33 images.

Yup, all 33 images restored, thank you kind sir!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: lunarscribe0 on May 10, 2014, 12:24:11 AM
Quote from: Scout on May 09, 2014, 04:22:23 PM
No, no, you got it wrong, you have to give the original one, not the one you made, this place is to restore the entry of the mod, not remake them... my project is not tied to the community support like that. If you wanna help, try donating pictures for the hacks that need them.
I guess I misunderstood the instructions; Thanks for clearing things up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 13, 2014, 03:24:26 AM
New Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13196)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig210uh2amopz4e/tron%20samus.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig210uh2amopz4e/tron%20samus.zip)


Tried to replace the download link myself. Ha... forgot I resigned.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Haseyo on May 13, 2014, 03:48:07 AM
Fixed, sank yous.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Mansta8 on May 13, 2014, 09:56:09 AM
Reported hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296)

New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyrr85qxealxb0/Wooden%20Armor%20Toon%20Link.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyrr85qxealxb0/Wooden%20Armor%20Toon%20Link.zip)

Edit: just noticed the first 2 things I updated downloads for are Geno...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Haseyo on May 13, 2014, 12:56:35 PM
All betters now! Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: spongeman131 on May 16, 2014, 10:59:30 PM
Reported Hack: EE Sheik (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=106) :3

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8y6xjhje4mvj538/FitSheik00_EE_cup_breast_enhancement_pac_pcs.rar (https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8y6xjhje4mvj538/FitSheik00_EE_cup_breast_enhancement_pac_pcs.rar)

Temporary if Jack H. wants to reclaim. It's his hack.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 16, 2014, 11:37:06 PM
It is now fixed, arigatou!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 23, 2014, 02:57:28 AM
I found this hack with one BB preview only
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204005 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204005)

Here are some in games pictures if you don't mind.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Haseyo on May 23, 2014, 03:47:08 AM
Since it's a texture, BB preview is fine. You'll need to contact that person if you want 'em to add those. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on May 23, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Added them anyway. I don't think the submitter would mind. If he/she does, I'll simply restore the old preview.
Thanks for the previews.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 23, 2014, 05:30:49 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on May 23, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Added them anyway. I don't think the submitter would mind. If he/she does, I'll simply restore the old preview.
Thanks for the previews.
You're welcome. :D

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 11:53:28 PM

Sorry for the double posting, but there's a Vetrex hack that doesn't have its previews properly displayed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764)

Also if it helps, I have some higher quality pictures for it.
[Spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/pi2A0ZZ.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/LCwm1KQ.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/I82r9Ne.jpg)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 24, 2014, 01:40:08 AM
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 05:30:49 AM
Sorry for the double posting, but there&#039;s a Vetrex hack that doesn&#039;t have its previews properly displayed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764)

Also if it helps, I have some higher quality pictures for it.
[Spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/pi2A0ZZ.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/LCwm1KQ.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/I82r9Ne.jpg)

Fixed. I finally get to do one of these... lol...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 02:45:56 AM
Found another import with only BB pics.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203699 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203699)

Here are some pics for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 24, 2014, 02:51:12 AM
Fixed
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 03:51:25 AM
Found a Hack with no images at all (it's a pretty cool one to.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203616)

Here are some picture's for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on May 24, 2014, 05:10:26 AM
Fixed, and that also proves the hack works, so thanks to you not only it has previews, but it also got approved. Yay! ... anyway, thanks again.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 07:22:38 AM
I found this with some broken image previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063)
They still work, however, I see two things that miiight make it a problem.

Problem 1. The images are there, there just broken for previews.
Problem 2. The images have a very low resolution (at around 120 pixels.)

If this is a problem, then please use these photos instead. Otherwise, please disregard this post and I apologize in advance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

I have found a reported hack from the man himself : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96)

Here's the new Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on May 24, 2014, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:22:38 AM
I found this with some broken image previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063)
They still work, however, I see two things that miiight make it a problem.

Problem 1. The images are there, there just broken for previews.
Problem 2. The images have a very low resolution (at around 120 pixels.)

If this is a problem, then please use these photos instead. Otherwise, please disregard this post and I apologize in advance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

I have found a reported hack from the man himself : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96)

Here's the new Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar)

Fixed that [censored]. Thanks.

Jeez, after Scout's ruthless acts of mass restoration, I really didn't think it was possible to spam community support, but I was wrong!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
This hacks pictures don't display: 
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1772 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1772)

Here are the images with a fresh source (because I think they're good pictures. Just refreshed their source.)
http://i.imgur.com/srEnIZF.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/srEnIZF.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/2HAmud6.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/2HAmud6.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/7QYAxwO.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/7QYAxwO.jpg)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Fixed.

You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 05:37:33 PM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Fixed.

You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...
Thanks!  (Post will be edited in a little bit.)

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

This hack has no pictures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617)

Here are some new ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 05:37:33 PM
Thanks!  (Post will be edited in a little bit.)

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

This hack has no pictures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617)

Here are some new ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey I appreciate what you're doing, but this thread is mainly for fixing existing hacks with broken previews and downloads, not taking pictures for hacks sitting in the pending section because the submitter was too lazy/incompetent to do so himself.

And Vault Staff members, BrawlBox previews are usually acceptable preview images for texture and vertex hacks. Don't go replacing things just for the hell of it.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...
Knowing how to work bin2jpg is a very important part of being a Vault Staff member.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
Knowing how to work bin2jpg is a very important part of being a Vault Staff member.
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Haseyo on May 24, 2014, 06:41:14 PM
As I said before, just PM the uploader and I'm sure they'll gladly use your pictures and even give credit to you for them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest
Replacing existing hacks with recreations is not something that should be done, save for a few exceptions. This isn't the Project R (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64602.0) thread.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 24, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:55:28 PM
Replacing existing hacks with recreations is not something that should be done, save for a few exceptions. This isn't the Project R (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64602.0) thread.
I didn't know there was a thread like that.
Again, I'm very sorry for doing what I did. I didn't know that wasn't allowed here. I won't do it again. (Sorry for the spam. I just feel kind of guilty.) -_-;
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on May 24, 2014, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest

You mean I just restored Jack's hack with something you tried to remake?

Maybe you shouldn't do that next time. I already added replaced the download link, so it's all on me now.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on May 26, 2014, 05:41:48 AM
Something ended up catching my attention due to the "Random 10". Loved it, but it has a broken DL. NO MORE!

Broken Vault Submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=199130 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=199130)
New DL Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew34cpw4szz2g00/Mario%20Kart%20-%20Rainbow%20Road%20%28MK7%20Rock%29.brstm (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew34cpw4szz2g00/Mario%20Kart%20-%20Rainbow%20Road%20%28MK7%20Rock%29.brstm)

A deed is done. To the shadows I lurk once more.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 26, 2014, 05:45:58 AM
Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 26, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls on May 24, 2014, 11:30:34 AM
Jeez, after Scout's ruthless acts of mass restoration, I really didn't think it was possible to spam community support, but I was wrong!
I wasn't ruthless enough..

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
I didn't know there was a thread like that.
Again, I'm very sorry for doing what I did. I didn't know that wasn't allowed here. I won't do it again. (Sorry for the spam. I just feel kind of guilty.) -_-;

If you ever want to try your hand and gain some experience texturing, you can head to this thread, you'll help the community alot. (try posting your recreation that you already made here)
Also, no harm done.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: TheDarkMysteryMan on May 26, 2014, 04:58:40 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 26, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
I wasn't ruthless enough..

If you ever want to try your hand and gain some experience texturing, you can head to this thread, you'll help the community alot. (try posting your recreation that you already made here)
Also, no harm done.
Thank you Scout. I will.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 27, 2014, 09:15:23 PM
Before
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135)

After
http://www.mediafire.com/download/db54wvnnadnd8rk/Matoi+Ryuko.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/db54wvnnadnd8rk/Matoi+Ryuko.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 27, 2014, 09:18:51 PM
Hmm, that link is not actually broken, it leads to sta.sh right now and it worked for me....

is it a regional thing?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 27, 2014, 09:43:03 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 09:18:51 PM
Hmm, that link is not actually broken, it leads to sta.sh right now and it worked for me....

is it a regional thing?
I dunno, I downloaded it fine either, but it seems that some people cannot have it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 27, 2014, 09:51:51 PM
Since they did not see a pretty Green or Blue picture that said "Download" on it, they though it was broken.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 27, 2014, 09:56:31 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 09:51:51 PM
Since they did not see a pretty Green or Blue picture that said "Download" on it, they though it was broken.
Now I feel really idiot...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Outlaw on May 27, 2014, 11:45:57 PM
Hi, you guys think that is necessary a tutorial for do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaQI-aVS10M
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 27, 2014, 11:52:23 PM
Wrong place to post this. This thread is for fixing Brawl Vault entries.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Outlaw on May 27, 2014, 11:58:30 PM
Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 11:52:23 PM
Wrong place to post this. This thread is for fixing Brawl Vault entries.
Hahaha sorry xP, so where can I post this? thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on May 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM
Quote from: Outlaw on May 27, 2014, 11:58:30 PM
Hahaha sorry xP, so where can I post this? thanks.
Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=53.0).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Outlaw on May 28, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
Quote from: Albafika on May 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM
Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=53.0).
Yeah, if there is not a place for tutorials suggestions, I'll post it directly, Thank you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DozensofUniqueGeese on June 15, 2014, 11:43:25 PM
Okay sadly I am not very good at texture editing but I don't just want to stop helping with Project R so I am going to do yet another Kirby!
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466)

I am aware there is another Dark Kirby but I like the color scheme on this one and it should be redone.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on June 15, 2014, 11:49:19 PM
Quote from: AquaGamingMinecraft on June 15, 2014, 11:43:25 PM
Okay sadly I am not very good at texture editing but I don't just want to stop helping with Project R so I am going to do yet another Kirby!
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466)

I am aware there is another Dark Kirby but I like the color scheme on this one and it should be redone.

I think you accidentally posted this on the wrong thread, post this on the Project R thread.

Remmember, this thread is to restore broken hacks, not remake them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: DozensofUniqueGeese on June 16, 2014, 03:51:28 PM
Quote from: Scout on June 15, 2014, 11:49:19 PM
I think you accidentally posted this on the wrong thread, post this on the Project R thread.

Remmember, this thread is to restore broken hacks, not remake them.
Yeah I did do the wrong one no wonder it wasn't appearing in the Project R section, I am so sorry!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Rosetta-Hime on June 19, 2014, 05:32:38 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772)

New link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cm8l8s7h882b5/Daisy (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cm8l8s7h882b5/Daisy)

Also added a FitPeach05.pac.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on June 19, 2014, 05:35:23 AM
Fixed. Thank you kindly!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on June 19, 2014, 05:52:29 AM
You gave the exact same URL the old download had... which was not broken in the 1st place. Either another person from the staff beat me to it, or it was never broken in the 1st place... lol...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Rosetta-Hime on June 19, 2014, 06:18:46 AM
Strange. The report said broken download. I happened to have it. Welp I'll just delete that.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Reaver Ind. on June 19, 2014, 06:16:15 PM
Broken Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14740 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14740)

New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvomqp3dodbej35/Action%2029.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvomqp3dodbej35/Action%2029.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Haseyo on June 19, 2014, 06:28:09 PM
Fixed, thanks ya kindly.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on July 15, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
Restoring downloads

1.
BV submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15263 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15263)
New download: http://www77.zippyshare.com/d/47355772/9714/FitMetaknight0X.pcs (http://www77.zippyshare.com/d/47355772/9714/FitMetaknight0X.pcs)

2.
BV submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11241 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11241)
New download: http://www62.zippyshare.com/d/83254969/18/FitSnake0X.pcs (http://www62.zippyshare.com/d/83254969/18/FitSnake0X.pcs)

3.
BV submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11114 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11114)
New download: http://www5.zippyshare.com/d/94059035/19312/FitPeach0X.pcs (http://www5.zippyshare.com/d/94059035/19312/FitPeach0X.pcs)

4.
BV submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9285 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9285)
New download: http://www19.zippyshare.com/d/47248890/18/FitMetaknight0X.pcs (http://www19.zippyshare.com/d/47248890/18/FitMetaknight0X.pcs)

5.
BV submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5766 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5766)
New download: http://www71.zippyshare.com/d/62858070/18/FitLuigi0X.pcs (http://www71.zippyshare.com/d/62858070/18/FitLuigi0X.pcs)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on July 15, 2014, 06:57:30 PM
Fixed. Thank you kindly!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on July 30, 2014, 01:41:58 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar)

I just re-uploaded the link you offered on your CSP thread for this texture to my mediafire account... so technically the points are yours I guess SJS.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Red93 on July 30, 2014, 11:18:37 AM
Beautiful. I was hoping that one would be restored. Thanks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SJS on July 30, 2014, 09:23:46 PM
Everything is now up to date. Be excited.


Quote from: Scout on July 30, 2014, 01:41:58 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar)

I just re-uploaded the link you offered on your CSP thread for this texture to my mediafire account... so technically the points are yours I guess SJS.
Gave you the points, since I don't even count mine. But it's not like either of us needed the points...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 05, 2014, 12:37:59 AM
does anyone have this hack? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 05, 2014, 01:39:55 AM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 05, 2014, 12:37:59 AM
does anyone have this hack? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268)

Yes, and I'll post the new link here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38592.0) when I upload it.(I'm doing a mass amound of downloads of mods that I can repair, so it may take a little while, but I should have it done soon.)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: StupidMarioFan1 on September 17, 2014, 10:37:34 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23186)
New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l27l6oeph6nzgt3/Mario%20Tornado%20%28Down-B%29%2C%20other%20D-Air.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l27l6oeph6nzgt3/Mario%20Tornado%20%28Down-B%29%2C%20other%20D-Air.zip)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 17, 2014, 10:39:51 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 17, 2014, 10:37:34 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23186)
New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l27l6oeph6nzgt3/Mario%20Tornado%20%28Down-B%29%2C%20other%20D-Air.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l27l6oeph6nzgt3/Mario%20Tornado%20%28Down-B%29%2C%20other%20D-Air.zip)

Fixed. Thank you!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 23, 2014, 03:17:09 AM
Does anyone have this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12061)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Carnage on September 23, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
im also looking for this hack just incase anyone has it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11676)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 23, 2014, 09:35:32 PM
Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 23, 2014, 03:17:09 AM
Does anyone have this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12061)
Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
im also looking for this hack just incase anyone has it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11676)

This isn't the place to ask for it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 24, 2014, 01:20:05 AM
Sorry, I thought this would be the proper place.

Where would it be the place, then?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 24, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
I'll be honest with you, I can't really think of a proper place to ask this other than the help threads. One would think to go here to ask for anybody who happens to have a hack with a broken download, but no. This is for those who've managed to fix hacks with broken previews and downloads. This is simply a place to inform us that you've made these fixes, so we can apply them.

I'd go ahead and make a new topic for questions like this, but I see no good reason, nor potential support to do so since you'd only be calling attention to specific hacks suffering the same problem as every other broken hack. A list of Broken Hacks are also present on the OP of this topic, so there's that as well...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KingJigglypuff on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141)
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 01:14:40 AM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141)
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).

Lol. Swearing while yelling about someone else swearing. That's a new one. :P
:vyse:
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 25, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141)
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).

This isn't th eplace to post this... but I have to admit...

What the [censored]. Like the reports are getting more and more bizarre lately. Flagged/ removed, can another staff send a message to the guy? I'm running short of time.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 24, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
I'll be honest with you, I can't really think of a proper place to ask this other than the help threads. One would think to go here to ask for anybody who happens to have a hack with a broken download, but no. This is for those who've managed to fix hacks with broken previews and downloads. This is simply a place to inform us that you've made these fixes, so we can apply them.

I'd go ahead and make a new topic for questions like this, but I see no good reason, nor potential support to do so since you'd only be calling attention to specific hacks suffering the same problem as every other broken hack. A list of Broken Hacks are also present on the OP of this topic, so there's that as well...

Once said topic is done, can you link me to it please?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KingJigglypuff on September 25, 2014, 01:28:44 AM
Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
This isn't th eplace to post this...
It isn't?

So I can't report invalid Reports on a "BrawlVault Community Support" thread? I know I can use the Challenge Report function and/or remove the Report myself, but I feel reporting on this thread is a more reliable and quicker way to reporting problem reporters.

How do you logic, Scout? :v
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 25, 2014, 01:33:30 AM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 01:28:44 AM
It isn't?

So I can't report invalid Reports on a "BrawlVault Community Support" thread? I know I can use the Challenge Report function and/or remove the Report myself, but I feel reporting on this thread is a more reliable and quicker way to reporting problem reporters.

How do you logic, Scout? :v

Whats a logic? Is it a bat or something? XD

Nah, what I'm saying you should post those stuff here instead: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0)
Like the good 'ol times when reporting reports function wasn't a thing yet.

The community support is for restoring broken hacks. Its a misleading thread as I recently seen. The OP must be modified with a redder and bigger looking font.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: KingJigglypuff on September 25, 2014, 01:36:47 AM
Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:33:30 AM
Whats a logic? Is it a bat or something? XD

Nah, what I'm saying you should post those stuff here instead: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0)
Like the good 'ol times when reporting reports function wasn't a thing yet.

The community support is for restoring broken hacks. Its a misleading thread as I recently seen. The OP must be modified with a redder and bigger looking font.
Fak. I always get these two threads mixed up. :>.>palm:

Disregard what I said.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 25, 2014, 01:44:18 AM
No prob, mistakes happens. I quoted this on the right thread for you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 01:45:06 AM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 01:36:47 AM
Fak. I always get these two threads mixed up. :>.>palm:

Disregard what I said.

Why not have both threads combined? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for the community to track if they only had one topic to get notified of? :P
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 25, 2014, 01:48:55 AM
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 01:45:06 AM
Why not have both threads combined? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for the community to track if they only had one topic to get notified of? :P

Nope. It would be a big mess. Both are divided because each serves a different function.

The community thread fixes broken mods on BV.

The Feedback thread reports issues, trolls and rule breakers on BV.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 01:56:03 AM
Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:48:55 AM
Nope. It would be a big mess. Both are divided because each serves a different function.

The community thread fixes broken mods on BV.

The Feedback thread reports issues, trolls and rule breakers on BV.

Ok.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 25, 2014, 06:41:33 AM
Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
Once said topic is done, can you link me to it please?

I would if there was enough support for it, as well as admin approval. But like I said, it doesn't do anything other than to call attention to specific Broken Hacks... Much like most other broken hacks on the vault. I simply brought up the idea because I can't think of a place to ask those questions...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: WarioManX on October 08, 2014, 07:08:06 AM
Here are some images for a couple of my favorite entries.

Hyrule Castle Siege - Brawl Styled (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8068)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD1_zpsecba3c78.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD2_zpsfc9ff64c.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD3_zpsa672b454.png


Rainy Hyrule Castle Siege - Brawl Styled (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8069)
Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy1_zpscc708d32.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy2_zpscabe99b8.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy3_zps7f26b7fa.png
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 08, 2014, 07:39:28 AM
Both fixed, thank you!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 28, 2014, 06:41:31 PM
This isn't the place for that... Literally, we had this discussion in the last page, and here we go, bringing it up again.

Can the OP be updated to clear this up?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 28, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
Sure, there's that. But posting here with requests like that does nothing other than to call attention to said hacks that are suffering the same problem as any other broken hack.

However, sure there could be people that could potentially be in possession of a broken hack. But do they know a thread like this exists? Who knows. I don't think Lurk Kitties have access to this part of the forum, and even if they did, they need an account to post here. Some kittens here don't even know the forums exists, and only pay attention to the vault.

"Somebody has to have those files, right? That's what this thread is for. A gathering place for broken hacks to be healed." You post broken hacks here so we can heal them. We can't do anything to a broken hack if there's no fix for it. Like I said, what you're just doing is calling attention to specific hacks that suffer the same problem as any other broken hack.

If SJS sees this, and says otherwise, imma have to get slapped in the face... lol...

EDIT: Well, it turns out that Lurk Kittens can access this part of the Forum. But they just don't see the Introductions Thread... lol...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on October 29, 2014, 04:27:08 AM
(http://)Broken previews/images:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6058)

New images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll get some more in by this weekend.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 29, 2014, 04:34:09 AM
Both fixed. Thank you!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on October 29, 2014, 04:45:01 AM
I am so sorry, I meant this one:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6059 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6059)

(I got them mixed up, sorry about that)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 29, 2014, 05:22:10 AM
Well derp... the 1st hack was an item hack... lol... Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on October 29, 2014, 07:19:41 PM
I have a challenge, so prepare yourselves, Brawl Vault Staff, for THESE!

Broken previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The numbers assigned to the hacks correspond to the previews with the matching number.

This is all for now. I will soon post another list that is larger than this one.

Post Merge: October 30, 2014, 10:51:35 PM

Is anyone here to fix these?  :(

Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 12:50:37 AM

Character Hacks:

Broken previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 31, 2014, 08:40:00 AM
We're experiencing a bug that can't allow us to Edit BRSTMs for some reason. So we can't do anything about that until that issue gets resolved.

That Character hack is fixed though.

EDIT: Actually, it's only the 1st one that was having the Issue... lol... Seeing as none of the other staff fixed them, I went ahead and did it.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on October 31, 2014, 10:13:43 AM
Quote from: 2 Scary 4 Me on October 31, 2014, 08:40:00 AM
We're experiencing a bug that can't allow us to Edit BRSTMs for some reason. So we can't do anything about that until that issue gets resolved.

That Character hack is fixed though.

EDIT: Actually, it's only the 1st one that was having the Issue... lol... Seeing as none of the other staff fixed them, I went ahead and did it.

I was going to do it, so thank you.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on October 31, 2014, 03:49:15 PM
Quote from: 2 Scary 4 Me on October 31, 2014, 08:40:00 AM
We're experiencing a bug that can't allow us to Edit BRSTMs for some reason. So we can't do anything about that until that issue gets resolved.
Oh, that explains why no one said they were fixing them. Sorry, I just didn't know what was going on at first.


Here's some treats! :happy:

Hacks w/ broken previews or needed .PAC/.PCS files:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New previews:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy Halloween!

(http://i.imgur.com/VV1kAh2.png)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on November 03, 2014, 06:07:13 PM
Don't tell me the Brawl Vault Staff can't modify download links, too.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on November 03, 2014, 06:43:06 PM
No, it's not that. It's probably because you send us so many broken hacks to fix at once, that it's kind of a turn off for us. People tend to walk away when there's an information overload. There's just so many to go through when we're used to fixing things at small bursts. Not alot of people send this many hacks for us to fix at once, and you did it twice at that! You outta be proud... lol...

Of course, by doing things in larger bursts, and especially if you're not careful, people tend to make more mistakes. I was unable to fix the 8th hack because your previews didn't correspond to the hacks name. And some previews were mislabeled, so I had to go around to check all your preview images to make sure they were right.

Other than that, everything else is fixed! Thank you kindly!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on November 04, 2014, 12:49:46 AM
I don't mind fixing information overload, not at all... however...

Its November, like... the "students do not have lives outside of books in order to get that A they so desperately need" month. Just be a little more patient, you literally posted those links yesterday, you should begin to concerned when atleast a week passed by with no response, if such scenario happens.

Also, keep restoring this much, you remind me of some other user that made the staff work alot with restoration back in the day. XD


Tip:
Share your restorations like I did:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuckle Joe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31056 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31056)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuckles .exe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29551)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic Echidna
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28965)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Lantern
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28952)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawl Mew
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28700 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28700)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shiny Torchick
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28205 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28205)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mew
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28188)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Azelf,Uxie and Mesprit v0.6 beta
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27578)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MJ
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16265 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16265)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gygas return
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15518 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15518)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15321 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15321)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Long Hair
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9265 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9265)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Backpackless
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4377 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4377)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Polygons always explodes in results screen, sometimes in game.

Floirenina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cap
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5228)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enzo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1019)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Custom Ness
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31454)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Toon Oracle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17711 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17711)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





And with that, my job here is done. All broken preview reports from the beggining of time 'till 2013 had been restored. I might need to do some surface scans now and then... but I'll wait a couple of months.
[/quote][/spoiler]

I figured it was easier for the staff, and nothing better than a well organized list of things. Just post the link with the issue followed by a spoiler and the direct link of your images inside of them.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on November 04, 2014, 01:22:23 AM
Oh right, school is also a thing that happens during this time of year... lol... I no longer follow the schedule of High School, so I'm kinda on and off during the week. Mostly on though.

But yes, you'd pro'lly make less mistakes if you organized your fixes better... lol...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on November 04, 2014, 03:03:15 AM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 04, 2014, 01:22:23 AM
But yes, you'd pro'lly make less mistakes if you organized your fixes better... lol...
Sorry, I was just fixing all of a specific user's hacks because they seemed pretty decent and none of them had any previews. Also, yes, I should try and organize them better, I guess I am just in a hurry to do other things and I can't post the previews from my school iPad because it limits computer-to-iPad sharing. :(

Sorry about that.
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 12:49:46 AM
Tip:
Share your restorations like I did:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I figured it was easier for the staff, and nothing better than a well organized list of things. Just post the link with the issue followed by a spoiler and the direct link of your images inside of them.
I like your list a lot better; it's well organized. I wasn't quite sure how to list them without taking up an entire page of this thread. lol

But thanks for the tip! :D

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:13:50 AM

Oh, I looked at the beginning of the thread and it said that you get points for restoring hacks by replacing broken previews, broken downloads, etc. with new ones. Do you know how much is a
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Small Bit of Points
Good Deal of Points
and
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Big Points!

Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on November 04, 2014, 03:16:24 AM
Any questions, dont be shy to ask.

Also, flood the pages.

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

About your quetion...

SJS could awnser since he is incharge of the scoring.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Lelouch on November 04, 2014, 03:39:06 AM
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 03:16:24 AM
Any questions, dont be shy to ask.

Also, flood the pages.

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

About your quetion...

SJS could awnser since he is incharge of the scoring.

OK, thanks! You're really helpful.  :D
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: LegacyWolf on November 04, 2014, 11:25:23 AM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 03, 2014, 06:43:06 PM
No, it's not that. It's probably because you send us so many broken hacks to fix at once, that it's kind of a turn off for us. People tend to walk away when there's an information overload. There's just so many to go through when we're used to fixing things at small bursts. Not alot of people send this many hacks for us to fix at once, and you did it twice at that! You outta be proud... lol...

Of course, by doing things in larger bursts, and especially if you're not careful, people tend to make more mistakes. I was unable to fix the 8th hack because your previews didn't correspond to the hacks name. And some previews were mislabeled, so I had to go around to check all your preview images to make sure they were right.

Other than that, everything else is fixed! Thank you kindly!

I'd like to thank you guys for fixing those images.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on December 23, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
I found some hidden goodies!

Broken Download "The Gate of Truth": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22367)
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir2fp33uj9cw8rs/The+Gate+of+Truth+with+Vines.PAC (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir2fp33uj9cw8rs/The+Gate+of+Truth+with+Vines.PAC)

Broken Download "Saratobi Asouma Naruto/Naruto Shippuden": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26073 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26073)
New link (added my own CSP and BP too): http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d794ucmg34toyk/Asouma.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d794ucmg34toyk/Asouma.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on December 23, 2014, 10:11:40 PM
Iwvi fixed it, I fixed it over that fix because I did not know it was fixed... so, its twice fixed. Thanks!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Iwvi on December 24, 2014, 08:57:48 AM
Sorry, thought I posted about the fix. Nice to see it now fixed twofold.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xaturati0n on March 13, 2015, 10:25:16 PM
 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL00ZPAA (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL00ZPAA)
IIRC this hack used to be on KCMM a long time ago but got deleted on KCMM and its hosted on megaupload. Got a video of the hack by the creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlna17ELAV8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlna17ELAV8)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on March 13, 2015, 11:21:56 PM
Of no use to us unless we can get a link of it on BrawlVault.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xaturati0n on March 14, 2015, 12:37:48 AM
Well, what if i make a link of it?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on March 14, 2015, 12:53:40 AM
You posted here with a fix to a broken hack, did you not? We can't apply the fix unless you link us to the hack on the Vault that was broken in the 1st place. It's like you forgot a part of a math question that's needed to get an answer.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on March 14, 2015, 05:01:55 PM
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on March 14, 2015, 12:37:48 AM
Well, what if i make a link of it?

Whats the name of the hack? Maybe that could make it easier when using BV search results. (Can youtube atm)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xaturati0n on March 14, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
It was called Chaos Control Shadow i belive, but i searched and couldnt find it, i even tried going on every single entry sonic had and could not have it. If theres a way, can we see the deleted hacks?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on March 15, 2015, 07:12:13 AM
I found two more broken downloads that I had on my laptop.

Broken Download "Celebi {Pokemon, just Pokemon}": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq17emnp3m8p14c/Celebi.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq17emnp3m8p14c/Celebi.rar)

Broken Download "N64 Logo": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpanxhqjxu4ha0i/N64+Logo.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpanxhqjxu4ha0i/N64+Logo.rar)

Does posting four broken downloads get me a "Restorer" Pin? I also included CSP and BP in the .rar files.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on March 15, 2015, 04:41:14 PM
Huh... OP used to say how much points a certain Contribution has... SJS Decides who gets the award and who doesn't, tho I think he's been rather inactive lately... Anyway, thank you for your time!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xaturati0n on March 15, 2015, 06:39:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Emerald&NameExact=on&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Emerald&NameExact=on&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=Sonic)

This download linkis deleted. I dont know how to restore it though.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on March 15, 2015, 06:44:25 PM
The video you linked us was a PSA video. The one you linked just now is a Texture Hack...

Also, for future reference, copy the URL from (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.gif) instead.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on May 01, 2015, 05:44:51 AM
I think this last texture empties out my broken hack stash.

Broken Download "Masterball": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19926 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19926)
New Link (Includes previews): http://www.mediafire.com/download/zzwgn3zbopqadkb/Masterball.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/zzwgn3zbopqadkb/Masterball.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 01, 2015, 06:03:50 AM
Link Fixed! Too bad there's still no images of it... lol...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on May 01, 2015, 06:06:41 AM
The images are included in the .rar file
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on May 01, 2015, 06:25:16 AM
Oh great, more work for me... lol...

Welp, that's done!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xaturati0n on May 02, 2015, 10:53:21 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204117 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204117)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204643)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204964)
These links are broken. I would like somebody to revive these hacks.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on May 03, 2015, 01:53:52 AM
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on May 02, 2015, 10:53:21 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204117 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204117)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204643)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204964)
These links are broken. I would like somebody to revive these hacks.

Not the function of this thread.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on July 12, 2015, 02:14:02 PM
Two more! CSP and BP included

Broken download "Sylux (Metroid Prime Hunters: Brawl Trophy)": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203635 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203635)
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b1h9ktqnnaarbqt/Sylux.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b1h9ktqnnaarbqt/Sylux.rar)

Broken download "Space Pirate (Metroid Prime 2)": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202976 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202976)
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c63494a877fxrhm/Space+Pirate.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/c63494a877fxrhm/Space+Pirate.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on July 12, 2015, 04:45:57 PM
Fixed. Thank you kindly!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on September 12, 2015, 01:28:41 PM
MORE!

Broken download: "NO MOAR Sandbag": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6208)

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s02j1ysr1uu8770/1000m+High+ItmSandbagBrres.pac (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s02j1ysr1uu8770/1000m+High+ItmSandbagBrres.pac)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 13, 2015, 04:25:57 PM
Fixed
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SpenyEX on September 26, 2015, 04:03:15 AM
The original download to Project Smash Attacks 1.3b is dead and I can't find it anywhere online. Does anyone know of any way I can get it?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 26, 2015, 04:21:57 AM
Just saying, but, unlike BrawlBox, which has downloads of every version in Brawl Vault, since they vary, PSA only has ONE download in Brawl Vault, and the download works. So why not just use that one(Just curious)? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684) And it's probably not very different, if at all, from earlier versions; in the description, it only said it added stuff; I didn't see it mention re-arranging or removing things or anything. Just saying.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 26, 2015, 04:29:41 AM
Ending this discussion here...

For future reference, this topic is dedicated for you guys to get us to apply changes for a broken hack that you have a fix for.

If you don't have any Mods for us to fix, don't post here.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: SpenyEX on September 26, 2015, 07:05:59 PM
Do you know of a better place to talk about this kind of stuff?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on September 26, 2015, 07:48:22 PM
There's a General Help Thread (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=11.0) you could have gone to instead. You should look around the forums some more...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on October 11, 2015, 01:49:56 AM
Ta da! CSP and BP included

Broken download "Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29322 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29322)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3tlzfl51csasau/Sora+%28Kingdom+Hearts+2%29.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3tlzfl51csasau/Sora+%28Kingdom+Hearts+2%29.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on October 11, 2015, 06:49:48 AM
Fixed. Thanks again!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on January 25, 2016, 01:45:33 AM
My computer is definitely a bottomless pit.

Broken download "Dabura [Dragonball Z]": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/axwmigfozhp3ity/Dabura+%5BDragonball+Z%5D.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/axwmigfozhp3ity/Dabura+%5BDragonball+Z%5D.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on February 02, 2016, 10:43:44 PM
Yes, applied a fix before bloody canadian!

Also Fixed.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: carbuncle700 on February 05, 2016, 06:22:23 PM
Here's a fixed link for Pik's Quote over Luigi:
https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc (https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc)

The original submission:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: squeakyboots13 on February 12, 2016, 04:55:00 PM
Requested from another forum. Here's a good chunk of the character textures ShunOne made from his Vibrant series.

https://www.mediafire.com/?to1au8qa2dsy8xh (https://www.mediafire.com/?to1au8qa2dsy8xh)

Not every character is included. A txt file is included in the download listing which characters are missing.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 29, 2016, 04:07:58 AM
Getting back into this

Starting out with this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png (http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png)
http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png (http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png)
http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png (http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png)

Also I'd like to mention something I've discovered

I got these images back using the Wayback Machine  (https://archive.org/web/), it seems that a good amount of image previews have been added to it's catch, so I'll be going through the most popular mods in the vault that have missing previews and fixing those
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on June 29, 2016, 06:15:24 AM
Holy crap.

People still use Tinypic?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on June 29, 2016, 05:20:43 PM
My internet was going slow and tinypic was what i had >:v stop judging
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on July 01, 2016, 05:22:44 AM
Quote from: carbuncle700 on February 05, 2016, 06:22:23 PM
Here's a fixed link for Pik's Quote over Luigi:
https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc (https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc)

The original submission:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943)

Fixed. Sorry for the delay.

Quote from: Bush on June 29, 2016, 04:07:58 AM
Getting back into this

Starting out with this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png (http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png)
http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png (http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png)
http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png (http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png)

Also I'd like to mention something I've discovered

I got these images back using the Wayback Machine  (https://archive.org/web/), it seems that a good amount of image previews have been added to it's catch, so I'll be going through the most popular mods in the vault that have missing previews and fixing those

Fixed, also wayback huh? Interesting... I might travel there a bit afterwards.

Edit:

You are a genius.

Edit: Edit:

Was giving it a shot, its really helpfull to do this rather then setting it up on dolphin or wii. Just checked one page of the Battlefield tab in the past got me to restore these:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21033 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21033)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19342 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19342)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23428)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24653)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24697)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on July 02, 2016, 08:44:59 PM
Quote from: Scout on July 01, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

Fixed, also wayback huh? Interesting... I might travel there a bit afterwards.

Edit:

You are a genius.



Aww ye, pretty happy this is such a help :D

I've been feeling the need to do what I can to clean/organize the vault, so expect more reports and links to images I find from the past
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
Gona make a small announcement...

I founded a Discord version of this thread for people to directly contact me to help out with Brawl Vault issues in a more instant matter:

https://discord.gg/hfY43DB (https://discord.gg/hfY43DB)

It just started, and its kicking off. Already got a few scanning for false reports, easy to fix reports, and image fixing.

So far we got one mod back on light:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27762)

Currently hiring BV staff as moderators of the discord channel.

Edit:

BV user named DekZek restored all of these images using wayback machine:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33864 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33864)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31611 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31611)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28064 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28064)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25975 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25975)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Bush on August 04, 2016, 06:56:06 PM
Quote from: Scout on August 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
Gona make a small announcement...

I founded a Discord version of this thread for people to directly contact me to help out with Brawl Vault issues in a more instant matter:

https://discord.gg/hfY43DB (https://discord.gg/hfY43DB)

It just started, and its kicking off. Already got a few scanning for false reports, easy to fix reports, and image fixing.

That's great news to hear

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have room for a extra hand now would you ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on August 05, 2016, 08:31:34 AM
Russmars2's mods are all down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085)


I used to have this one somewhere but now I cant find it -_-...anyone else have them?


Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 05, 2016, 01:45:14 PM
Quote from: Bush on August 04, 2016, 06:56:06 PM
That's great news to hear

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have room for a extra hand now would you ;)

Always glad to have the extra help ^-^

So far we managed to restore all of the images from these, big thanks to DekZek:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27666 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27666)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26818 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26818)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26464 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26464)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26466 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26466)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24761 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24761)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25156 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25156)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=196)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27794)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19958 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19958)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19495)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28473 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28473)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26886 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26886)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27766 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27766)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27442)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25937 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25937)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23610 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23610)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18020 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18020)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15289 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15289)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19849 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19849)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26821)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16929 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16929)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20480)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22646)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28472 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28472)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26426)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28302)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28857 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28857)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26112)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17126 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17126)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10172)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7478 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7478)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3248 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3248)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28040 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28040)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27373 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27373)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27032)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26465 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26465)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24776)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26225)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30052 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30052)

Plus those I posted earlier:
Quote from: Scout on August 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM

So far we got one mod back on light:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27762)

BV user named DekZek restored all of these images using wayback machine:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33864 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33864)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31611 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31611)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28064 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28064)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25975 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25975)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619)

If my math is correct, it should be 55 mods.

Edit:

And just today, user Vinci2000 restored these:
Vinvi200:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11795) <Stage Mod
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3236)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30727 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30727)

And here 3 more.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on August 07, 2016, 02:55:05 PM
I just wanted to say. Good job at keeping this up.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 07, 2016, 06:07:32 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on August 07, 2016, 02:55:05 PM
I just wanted to say. Good job at keeping this up.

:kdance:

Vinci also restored this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36199 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36199)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on August 07, 2016, 10:28:23 PM
I'd be really thankful if someone can fix a few of my submissions. I have like 70 reported by lack of pictures simply because the hosts I used back then were either [censored]ty or simply stopped existing eventually.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 07, 2016, 11:06:10 PM
Quote from: Scout on August 07, 2016, 06:07:32 PM
:kdance:

Vinci2000 also restored this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36199 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36199)


And all of these:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207932 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207932) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207679 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207679) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207666 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207666) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207605 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207605) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207492) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207255) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206554 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206554) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206551) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206212) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205201 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205201) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205182) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205150 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205150) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205048 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205048) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204874) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204789) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204788 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204788) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204788 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204788) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204556 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204556) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204349 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204349) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203635 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203635) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204811 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204811) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203470 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203470) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203381 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203381) <Stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203389 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203389) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203310 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203310) <Stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203277) <Stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203278 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203278) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34559 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34559) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34221 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34221) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34142 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34142) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33261 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33261) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33214) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31960 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31960) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31416) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31053 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31053) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30665 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30665) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29803 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29803) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29164) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28838 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28838) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28824 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28824) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28825 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28825) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28826 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28826) <Character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28498 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28498) <Character

46 in total

Quote from: br3compactor on August 07, 2016, 10:28:23 PM
I'd be really thankful if someone can fix a few of my submissions. I have like 70 reported by lack of pictures simply because the hosts I used back then were either [censored]ty or simply stopped existing eventually.

Gonna post a notice, if no one tackles this I will personally take care of this  ;)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 11, 2016, 03:17:46 AM
Vinci2000 is at it again:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29203)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28323 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28323)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28559 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28559)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30651 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30651)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26126 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26126)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30667 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30667)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30319 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30319)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29240)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29202)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28885 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28885)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29076)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28852)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28828 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28828)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28626 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28626)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28447 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28447)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28266 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28266)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28155)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27763 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27763)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27629)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27361 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27361)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27304)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27023)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27026 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27026)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27031)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26560)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26741 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26741)

All pics restored. 29 mods.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on August 16, 2016, 05:23:58 AM
for once I have a mod that I CAN restore
Dropbox took the download for this down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191)

I still had this, so I reuploaded it to mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ty22b82kkd2rv86/Shanoa_v2_-_pik_-.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ty22b82kkd2rv86/Shanoa_v2_-_pik_-.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on August 20, 2016, 06:18:55 AM
 :vyse:

Post Merge: August 22, 2016, 03:06:41 AM

The discord chat scouted more of wayback machine and the legendary smash team's websites for pictures!

Dekzek restored this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16380)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18251)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20826 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20826)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28954 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28954)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29218 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29218)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23920)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29069)

And Vinci2000 restored these:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13938 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13938)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14120 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14120)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14307 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14307)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15704 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15704)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15695)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30699 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30699)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30836 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30836)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30756)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30738 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30738)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30505)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30445)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20466 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20466)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20361 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20361)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18035)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15733)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14058)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11051)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10992 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10992)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10335 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10335)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10362 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10362)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9829)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9811 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9811)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9686 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9686)

Lots of lots of pretty pictures here!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Segtendo on August 24, 2016, 05:08:28 AM
Is SJS even keeping track anymore? LMAO.

Haven't seen him in a while.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 10, 2016, 03:54:54 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2016, 05:08:28 AM
Is SJS even keeping track anymore? LMAO.

Haven't seen him in a while.

I could always count for him.

Also more stuff:

Dekzek Restorarions:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18502 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18502)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19595 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19595)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25010)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27317 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27317)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28032)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28191 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28191)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28214)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28237 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28237)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28280 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28280)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3328)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23621)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24832)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25120 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25120)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25209 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25209)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26432 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26432)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27200 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27200)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27192)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27777 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27777)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28282 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28282)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28964)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29185)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24757)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25079 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25079)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26184 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26184)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26855 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26855)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27041 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27041)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27311 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27311)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28246)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28782 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28782)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28985 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28985)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29195 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29195)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15174 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15174)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20485 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20485)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27938 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27938)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28489 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28489)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29212)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29226 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29226)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31248 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31248)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=391 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=391)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=374)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14682)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17041 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17041)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17042 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17042)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20634)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26612 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26612)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27624 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27624)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28429)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28477 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28477)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28549)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28568 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28568)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28560)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28573)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28625 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28625)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28741 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28741)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28784)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28781)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28780 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28780)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28798 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28798)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28809 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28809)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16656 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16656)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22071 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22071)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24072 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24072)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24506)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26499 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26499)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28180 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28180)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28810 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28810)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13215 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13215)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11474 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11474)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23747)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28827)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28996 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28996)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29010)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7059 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7059)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16444)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23701 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23701)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27923 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27923)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28116)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28578)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28634)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28789)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28822 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28822)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29053 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29053)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29052 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29052)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30188)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29188)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30302)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33297 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33297)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34035)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204784)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21000)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23530 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23530)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27564)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27591)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28743)

Vinci2000:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26620 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26620)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 22, 2016, 03:50:31 PM
Managed to fix thumbnails of 8 reported hacks of mine using pics I still had in my computer.

The rest of them can probably only be fixed with new snapshots... dunno the methods you guys use...
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 23, 2016, 02:32:07 AM
I use bin2jpg(If on the Wii), and/or the printscreen key on the keyboard(If in Dolphin)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 23, 2016, 06:09:32 AM
That's... not what I meant :>.>palm:

I meant if they knew how to fix them without new snapshots with some sort of cache magic, for example
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: windhunter7 on September 23, 2016, 02:02:02 PM
Oh; sorry, misunderstood; lol
:facepalm:

Anyhow, Bush about 2 pages back said that he used something called the Wayback Machine (https://archive.org/web/) to fix the dead snapshots; maybe that would help?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 23, 2016, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 22, 2016, 03:50:31 PM
Managed to fix thumbnails of 8 reported hacks of mine using pics I still had in my computer.

The rest of them can probably only be fixed with new snapshots... dunno the methods you guys use...

I think the vigilantes also restored some of your stuff already. They are doing stuff in order and stages is right now.

Post Merge: September 23, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

Quote from: br3compactor on September 23, 2016, 06:09:32 AM
That's... not what I meant :>.>palm:

I meant if they knew how to fix them without new snapshots with some sort of cache magic, for example

Imageshacks caches are still up and running, not to mention I also recorded anything on discord just in case. So if your picture was in imageshack, chances are it still there.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on October 07, 2016, 04:53:12 AM
Well Im back with a fresh stacks of restorations from our based Vin and Dek!  :kdance:

Dekzek:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13338)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3233 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3233)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22112)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27139 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27139)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27538 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27538)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27587 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27587)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27631)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28210 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28210)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28264 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28264)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29091 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29091)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29102 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29102)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22103 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22103)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25979)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26904 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26904)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28341 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28341)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28944)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29878)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13423 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13423)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15375 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15375)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18250 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18250)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28371)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28404 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28404)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28492)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28558 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28558)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28572)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29109)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11976 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11976)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14096 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14096)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22323 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22323)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22650 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22650)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22819 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22819)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23425 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23425)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23952)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24970 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24970)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26208)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26317 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26317)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27158 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27158)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27336)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27539 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27539)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27674 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27674)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27760 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27760)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28450)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28511 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28511)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28790 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28790)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28959 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28959)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19132 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19132)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21071 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21071)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21047 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21047)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22780 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22780)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23982 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23982)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26187)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28392)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1051)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1027)

And Vinci2000:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6655 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6655)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12904 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12904)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4911 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4911)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4909 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4909)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27398 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27398)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12045)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13461)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19540 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19540)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4077 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4077)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2725 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2725)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8255)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26965)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20197 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20197)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8316 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8316)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22508 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22508)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11830 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11830)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8222 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8222)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9630 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9630)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28867 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28867)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8241 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8241)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24632 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24632)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19938 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19938)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19936 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19936)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19939 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19939)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28739)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25112)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19796 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19796)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19794)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19937 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19937)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19797 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19797)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10680 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10680)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16790 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16790)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13353)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26928 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26928)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8254 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8254)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20289 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20289)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9202)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26627 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26627)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8192)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8253 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8253)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10925 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10925)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13093 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13093)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13575 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13575)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19096 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19096)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24219 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24219)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24218 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24218)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28127)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28199 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28199)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4078 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4078)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4663 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4663)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14776)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21544 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21544)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21516 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21516)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21464 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21464)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21005 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21005)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13169 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13169)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12428)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20983)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14782 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14782)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12899)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3089 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3089)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6149 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6149)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20004 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20004)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13262 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13262)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5628 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5628)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14044 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14044)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23573)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4076)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3431 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3431)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13373 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13373)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26407 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26407)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26363)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24345 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24345)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21038 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21038)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16938 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16938)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15240)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13600)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12666 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12666)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13602)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16244 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16244)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19579)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19883)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20019)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23889)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28829)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26561 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26561)

Also thanks to mach 7 for sharing his copy of a mod with a broken DL!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36022) <Character

In this post we have 143 mods!
So far the total of mods restored by the vigilantees is a wooping: 423 :kdance:

Everyone is welcome to join in the cache fun  ;)
https://discord.gg/gcukCzR (https://discord.gg/gcukCzR)




Post Merge: October 07, 2016, 05:20:24 AM

Oh and.... paste bin. Forgot:
http://pastebin.com/DJJpKd5f (http://pastebin.com/DJJpKd5f)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on January 24, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
Broken Download "Nendroid Miku": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207134)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ef4bsg1hhhmag/Nendoroid+Miku.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ef4bsg1hhhmag/Nendoroid+Miku.rar)
Title: (WANTED Live Links) Does anyone have any of DrPanda's files, especially Gomess
Post by: METAL-urgist on January 27, 2017, 06:03:38 PM
I contacted DrPanda and he said that he does not have his files and perhaps I should ask around for them. Does anyone have any of DrPanda's files Especially Gomess from Majora's Mask to Gothic Reville? These are the files from want of Most to Least that DrPanda worked alone on from what I gather, so I have no idea where else to look. The files with Others I am contacting the party that assisted in making the mods. I looked online for a good 3D render of Gomess and could not find a useable one (I will post up a screen cap of the files and descriptions):

1. Gomess from Majora's Mask -- http://www.mediafire.com/?bihz76izgdpj9gg#1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?bihz76izgdpj9gg#1)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16266342_2203517283205745_3018297928476969092_n.jpg?oh=46aef9ca706ee76beaaa99afe18f2c14&oe=5917931E)

2. Ralph (Oracle of Ages) - http://www.mediafire.com/?p7up8q1lzn8xuj2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?p7up8q1lzn8xuj2)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16195155_2203522439871896_3963850307104308564_n.jpg?oh=cad3d9208631b2e334e3ccf4400bedfc&oe=590E22D1)

3. Gintoki v.1 (Gintama) - http://www.mediafire.com/?ddrrai28za8k7qk (http://www.mediafire.com/?ddrrai28za8k7qk)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16174498_2203523813205092_4516522507414527005_n.jpg?oh=23f9ca7700e7be3c16e48b5727edd970&oe=590E61C2)

4. Kagura v.1 (Gintama) - http://www.filedropper.com/fitpeach0kagura (http://www.filedropper.com/fitpeach0kagura)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16388412_2203524286538378_3354908598300292695_n.jpg?oh=c2cb7e290befd56380dba505d0e5a4d4&oe=591EF8F8)

5. ShyGuys - http://www.filedropper.com/shyguys (http://www.filedropper.com/shyguys)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16299143_2203525286538278_6017388970796620421_n.jpg?oh=934fae9493cd0f2136ffd05271de736f&oe=58FD5DFF)

6. Gothica Reville - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b4r8p8md9g6asaw (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b4r8p8md9g6asaw)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16298640_2203525589871581_2311834350863576597_n.jpg?oh=0a56ad2464637a2f3c5b8e456bad0d0b&oe=59054958)

7. Mileena Mortal Kombat 9 - http://www.mediafire.com/?5di0abun6wbodoq (http://www.mediafire.com/?5di0abun6wbodoq)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16195622_2203525729871567_2191196746159599004_n.jpg?oh=bc501ada7f7c1113441fd671eb7165fe&oe=591836BA)

8. Gerudo Sheik - http://www.mediafire.com/?rnhidm2zeyg (http://www.mediafire.com/?rnhidm2zeyg)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16298874_2203526793204794_547647666403485913_n.jpg?oh=d82fe5546c640de0b8e5ae15b7a9b05d&oe=59015E85)

9. Noble Link - http://www.filedropper.com/noblelink (http://www.filedropper.com/noblelink)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16265310_2203527913204682_2450889354816120499_n.jpg?oh=6af7d8b3b278a584c5700ee7e54646f4&oe=59481640)

10. Rambo - http://www.mediafire.com/?0thjzymnojd (http://www.mediafire.com/?0thjzymnojd)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16299087_2203529333204540_1403821837157834147_n.jpg?oh=a773cef9fc09a56ae541e239d5b40003&oe=5904B980)

11. CQCE Big Boss - http://www.filedropper.com/fitsnake0bigbosscqce (http://www.filedropper.com/fitsnake0bigbosscqce)
(https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16196063_2203530756537731_7925386898972333230_n.jpg?oh=1e2f5768caf3f9da9421ea56973f8768&oe=590C079E)

Thanks for Your time and any help beforehand.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on January 30, 2017, 01:51:29 AM
Im fixing all of these, please wait....


Post Merge: January 30, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Done!
Quote from: Ebola16 on January 24, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
Broken Download "Nendroid Miku": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207134)
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ef4bsg1hhhmag/Nendoroid+Miku.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ef4bsg1hhhmag/Nendoroid+Miku.rar)

Thank you!
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 17, 2017, 06:10:14 PM
Mediafire took down one of my BRSTMs, and one I don't have a backup of. If anyone has this brstm still, can you hopefully share? This is the song:

! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1QWUWUF1hw#)

And this is the entry link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=189837 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=189837)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on September 23, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
Quote from: teh-myuutsu on September 23, 2017, 03:58:54 PM
I actually have a request: Are there any coders here? If so, can someone make a code that limits Trajectory DI to a maximum of 8? One of the primary deterrents of Brawl (and even Project M) for me is the absurd amount of DI control players have. I feel that approaching is pointless with it as it is, as it&#039;s just going to reset to neutral.

I&#039;m aware that this isn&#039;t going to be usable in tournaments, however, as of late, most of my time has been spent fighting friends or bots. They&#039;ve also complained about their combos not working (or existing), and, when in a more lax environment, I believe Custom DI shouldn&#039;t be an issue.

Thank you in advance!

teh-myuutsu,

This thread is meant for community support regarding Brawl Vault's funcionality. That means, basically, uptading hacks with broken download links with new links by someone who previously downloaded said hack.

That said, the proper place for posting your programming/code issue is Programming Help.

You won't be sanctioned for your off-topic post (which shall be deleted), but avoid making posts in the wrong location the next time. A link to these forums' rules are at the top of the page, so take your time to read them carefully.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on November 01, 2017, 12:01:18 AM
Does anyone have this stage? Download link is down and I don't have it anymore:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208338)

(https://i.imgur.com/gQjCRqw.jpg)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on November 01, 2017, 09:41:40 PM
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on November 01, 2017, 12:01:18 AM
Does anyone have this stage? Download link is down and I don't have it anymore
I have some of Skeleton's broken submissions:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zii5ly473t1cxbu/Lumine+Hall.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/zii5ly473t1cxbu/Lumine+Hall.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dk3sl7x9vrg7u2o/Minish+Bar.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/dk3sl7x9vrg7u2o/Minish+Bar.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zkctka44r97htp/Tallon+Canyon.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zkctka44r97htp/Tallon+Canyon.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ld56sulckq28gyq/Osohe+Castle.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ld56sulckq28gyq/Osohe+Castle.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/47825h4q1ke692f/Unova+Route+11.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/47825h4q1ke692f/Unova+Route+11.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9aa9cljtc9bfq7f/Magnet+Train+%28Revamped%29.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/9aa9cljtc9bfq7f/Magnet+Train+%28Revamped%29.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/38hup83r9bfb2pa/Bowser%27s+Castle+%28new%29.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/38hup83r9bfb2pa/Bowser%27s+Castle+%28new%29.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2ohwd9oud9r9u9/Candy+Constellation.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2ohwd9oud9r9u9/Candy+Constellation.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcadl5e1bh7cc97/Lanayru+Desert+A+Link+to+the+Past.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcadl5e1bh7cc97/Lanayru+Desert+A+Link+to+the+Past.rar)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wb2xgxf2cdn6k8b/Parachute.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/wb2xgxf2cdn6k8b/Parachute.rar)

I'd be nice if restorer awards were given out again. I'd also like Skeleton's Iced Land (2015)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: GoldCoreKid on June 04, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
Does anyone have a non-broken link for these Melee Bowser Recolors - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zwxbddr9si6625/SSBM%20Bowser%20Recolors%20%28Import%29.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zwxbddr9si6625/SSBM%20Bowser%20Recolors%20%28Import%29.rar?dl=0)

here's the original brawl vault link as well - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31822 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31822)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Russell_SSB on July 12, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
Does anyone have this Lip mod? It comes with the character and the PSA.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206746 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206746)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 03, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
This is not the place to ask for people who have backups to restore mods. This is for those who have the backups to restore mods by giving it to us.

Lets keep things on topic.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Giantfirering28 on May 29, 2019, 12:21:12 AM
Hi. I have a download of Tails and Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf both made by Jaystring and Kuro

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf
KCMM link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213574 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213574)

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulxdizbnzgcfn2o/HW%20Ganondorf%20by%20Jaystring%2CKuro.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulxdizbnzgcfn2o/HW%20Ganondorf%20by%20Jaystring%2CKuro.rar)


Tails
KCMM: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211846 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211846)

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afyjbf2jmy7bqts/Tails%20By%20Jaystring.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/afyjbf2jmy7bqts/Tails%20By%20Jaystring.rar)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Albafika on June 03, 2019, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: Giantfirering27 on May 29, 2019, 12:21:12 AM
Hi. I have a download of Tails and Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf both made by Jaystring and Kuro

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf
KCMM link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213574 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213574)

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulxdizbnzgcfn2o/HW%20Ganondorf%20by%20Jaystring%2CKuro.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulxdizbnzgcfn2o/HW%20Ganondorf%20by%20Jaystring%2CKuro.rar)


Tails
KCMM: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211846 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211846)

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afyjbf2jmy7bqts/Tails%20By%20Jaystring.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/afyjbf2jmy7bqts/Tails%20By%20Jaystring.rar)
Thanks for these!

Updated the submissions accordingly.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Giantfirering28 on October 15, 2019, 07:33:37 AM
I'm sure you've guys have noticed this, but Kuro reuploaded all of his mods to Mega.NZ awhile ago mega.nz/#F!ZBN0QC6b!STxeTDnqMzoXVYyXqNHi0A (https://mega.nz/#F!ZBN0QC6b!STxeTDnqMzoXVYyXqNHi0A)



Mod EDIT: Fixed the link
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ebola16 on May 01, 2021, 11:08:10 PM
Broken link "Hidan Version 2-Storm 3 Version": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36138)
New link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oie15a242znibfs/Hidan_v2.rar/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/oie15a242znibfs/Hidan_v2.rar/file)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Vaild Address on June 17, 2022, 04:43:16 AM
Broken link for Aigis http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xander Rex 2014 YT on July 19, 2023, 02:24:13 AM
Pharaohman Download Link Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689)

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0)

(I Only Found 2 Versions I Backed Up From Smash Infinite V2.5 And Project M Patt Edition)
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Xander Rex 2014 YT on September 12, 2023, 12:02:18 PM
BackUp Of Beyond's Master Chief Vertex (Most Downloaded Snake Hack) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0)
( So Mind You Staffs And Admins Update This With A New Download Link? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583) )
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Nezha B. Rose on September 18, 2023, 02:56:36 AM
Heyo Ill get to these soon! Let me do one real quick tho:

Quote from: Ebola16 on May 01, 2021, 11:08:10 PM
Broken link "Hidan Version 2-Storm 3 Version": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36138)
New link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oie15a242znibfs/Hidan_v2.rar/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/oie15a242znibfs/Hidan_v2.rar/file)

Fixed!

Quote from: XanderRex2014YT on July 19, 2023, 02:24:13 AM
Pharaohman Download Link Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689)

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0)

(I Only Found 2 Versions I Backed Up From Smash Infinite V2.5 And Project M Patt Edition)

Quote from: XanderRex2014YT on September 12, 2023, 12:02:18 PM
BackUp Of Beyond's Master Chief Vertex (Most Downloaded Snake Hack) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0)
( So Mind You Staffs And Admins Update This With A New Download Link? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583) )

Mod entries fixed, Master Chief still doesnt have any images tho so its gonna stay reported for now.

Quote from: Vaild Address on June 17, 2022, 04:43:16 AM
Broken link for Aigis http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291)

This is not the spot to post unfortunately, here people post the stuff that fixes broken links and pictures, not just points them out.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: avemitchell on May 19, 2024, 12:59:33 PM
The vault is broken, which seems like something you guys might want to look into.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: megamanofnumbers on June 25, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: ToadKart on July 01, 2024, 11:43:49 AM
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on June 25, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?

It was up again a day or two ago, I was actually going to go through the past few years worth of mods and download any that I wanted, but it's down again. I have a ton of stuff saved on my computer, maybe someday I will release various packs that I would like to make. Stuff like an All Mario series pack, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Play Station, etc. Don't know how I would give credit to the makers of each mod if the vault remains down, unless they have their name somewhere in the download.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2024, 04:11:20 AM
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on June 25, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?
Eh, I highly doubt it. There are still some mods here. But, the ones with the keys to the site if I recall bolted. And never really came back....
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on July 30, 2024, 08:28:24 PM
Technically, the only thing holding KCMM/BV back is updating the database, which is likely to cause several other problems, and has to be manually adjusted.

I intend to get that done and those issues fixed in the future, however, it's not on my priority list currently. Besides, this will be a very difficult task at the level of programming knowledge that I'm at, so the manual adjustments might take a very long while, during which I don't currently know if the Vault will be avaliable.

In the end, it's better to have the website working fully after some massive effort than to just have it in the state it's currently in.
Title: Re: Brawl Vault Community Support
Post by: NightBlade15 on February 13, 2026, 05:24:40 AM
I'm re-uploading some very old textures for stages from 2009-2010.

Princess Peach's Castle V1.0 by Jack H.
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=99 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=99)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fuwbs3iz6ajf27p/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V1.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/fuwbs3iz6ajf27p/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V1.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file)

Princess Peach's Castle V2.0 by Jack H.
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=100 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=100)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xbn5nb0dt525exy/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V2.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/xbn5nb0dt525exy/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V2.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file)

Zelda Dungeon by Tyeforce
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1517 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1517)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/83c4le2qtx1cj2p/%255BZelda_Dungeon_by_Tyeforce%255D_STGFAMICOM.pac/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/83c4le2qtx1cj2p/%255BZelda_Dungeon_by_Tyeforce%255D_STGFAMICOM.pac/file)

Ice Cap Zone (The Summit) by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1470 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1470)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wybxub32o38x99h/%255BIce_Cap_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGICE.pac/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/wybxub32o38x99h/%255BIce_Cap_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGICE.pac/file)

Hill Top Zone by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1469 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1469)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fg98y4lrakygcx/%255BHill_Top_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.pac/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fg98y4lrakygcx/%255BHill_Top_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.pac/file)

Sky Sanctuary by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1492 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1492)
New Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq7zfpbxl8089t7/%255BSky_Sanctuary_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.PAC/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq7zfpbxl8089t7/%255BSky_Sanctuary_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.PAC/file)

Post Merge: February 13, 2026, 05:25:11 AM

I'm re-uploading 5 very old textures made by "wii"

Torkoal by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luukp0it2c65rgz/%255BTorkoal_by_wii%255D_FitPokeZenigame00.pcs/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/luukp0it2c65rgz/%255BTorkoal_by_wii%255D_FitPokeZenigame00.pcs/file)

Genesis by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/46vpagmasha4dqk/%255BGenesis_by_wii%255D_FitIke00.pcs/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/46vpagmasha4dqk/%255BGenesis_by_wii%255D_FitIke00.pcs/file)

Nightcrawler by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3561 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3561)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x0lxl945cc3xd84/%255BNightcrawler_by_wii%255D_FitSheik00.pcs/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/x0lxl945cc3xd84/%255BNightcrawler_by_wii%255D_FitSheik00.pcs/file)

Mr Ford by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3588 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3588)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9qbkemv6hixo68/%255BMr_Ford_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9qbkemv6hixo68/%255BMr_Ford_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file)

Captain America by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875)
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/79c4uuje1zzjoe3/%255BCaptain_America_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/79c4uuje1zzjoe3/%255BCaptain_America_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file)

I know I'm not supposed to ask questions about the broken download links here but, does any of you still have some of wii's textures like "Iron Man Samus", "Dusk Knight Ganondorf", "Sheikah Toon Link", etc? Because their download links all got deleted.

Broken Downloads:
Iron Man Samus: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262)
Dusk Knight Ganondorf: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3547 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3547)
Sheikah Toon Link: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573 (https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573)

The 5 textures what I've just re-uploaded that were made by the same creator are all I have.