Poll
Question:
If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?
Option 1: Veran V2
votes: 6
Option 2: Fi
votes: 9
Option 3: Majora V3
votes: 11
Option 4: Fierce Deity V2
votes: 5
Option 5: OoS/A Link
votes: 8
Option 6: Skyward Sword Link
votes: 12
Option 7: Demise
votes: 7
Black Boo's VerTexture Hacks
(http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Vault.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2506) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Dekulink.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21592)
(http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/TPSaria.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21142&Moderated=All&facebook=true) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/FierceDeityLink.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20630) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Midna.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20353) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/OoTLinkv2.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/ToonZelda.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18362) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Majora.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17514) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/ToonSheik.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17126) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Ulala.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15958) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Gerudo.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15611) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Saria.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15515)
(http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/YoungZelda.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15042) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/MetalSonic.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14301) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/FemaleLink.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20491) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/ImpMidna.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11541) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Azula.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16858) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Katara.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8595) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Veran.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8084) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Farore.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12560) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Din.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12561) (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Hack%20Icons/Nayru.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12562)
Most Recent
NINJA HACK. Did this little guy in one day. He was a lot of fun to do, mainly his face and body, and texture
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2vnncxw.jpg)
(http://i25.tinypic.com/5me9g7.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21592&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Previews
None for now
Yes !!
Try to edit the model to a better result.
You could do either Saria
I was actually thinking about that
She might show up, you never know...
As for editing the model, I'm not sure about that..I'm fairly new to vertex editing, and I haven't gotten any successful results for myself
very nice!
its hard to come across good green peach textures lol
using for sure =D
I'll probably be going back over her so I can fix up a few minor details.
In the meantime, I put up a preview of my Din texture that I'm working on
Now Nayru
Belvie me, I've been trying, but her belts are just being evil. I can't seem to make them look metalic...
Soon as I'm done with Din, I'll move on to finishing up Nayru
yo
That din is Ballin' so far
...better than that other [censored]ty one. :p
You think it's ballin now...
Just wait till I show you mah finished one tomorrow B]
Thanks man. Still tryin to work out the kinks with Nayru though...
Lovin' that Din.
Yes I know, isn't she purdy? :3
I'll be working on Nayru later this afternoon
Ragh...I juat can't seem to figure out the belts on Nayru...oh well, I'll post her tomorrow, and probably go back and change it later.
FINALLY finisehd Nayru. Not sure who I'll move on to next.
Bump. I'll give you all a little list of who might come next:
Saria
Malladus Cole
And if AngelGlory's reading this, something special, just for him :3
oh wow!
im loving all of these lol
now i can take the din and farore textures off zelda and replace them =D
Thanks.
Btw, if you hadn't guessed, the Crimson Chin is now available.
ack, I can't belive I forgot Nayru's necklaces! I've updated her, I just need to redo the banner and update the screenshots
Alright, got her done, and I've switched all of my download links to my BrawlVault sections. Enjoy!
I want bigger chin, anyway, you did a great job with it.
*shrug* Don't look at me, I'm not the vertex editor.
I admit it could stand to be bigger, but it looks good anyway.
to the crimson chin... dam... u beat me to it... well, here, have my csp...
(http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1944/chin.png)
sigh... well just wait for my next project!
good job btw.
For those of you that insist on a bigger chin, I'll work on that today, after Sheena, and release it tomorrow.
Quote from: Lockstin on April 05, 2010, 06:13:02 AM
to the crimson chin... dam... u beat me to it... well, here, have my csp...
(http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1944/chin.png)
sigh... well just wait for my next project!
good job btw.
Hey man, don't be bummed. The seme thing happened to me when Pik made a Nayru and Din. Yet take a look, I finished them anyway.
BTW, Nayru's more-than-likely final version is up.
Crimson chin looks nice but needz moar chin.
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 05, 2010, 03:43:36 PM
For those of you that insist on a bigger chin, I'll work on that today, after Sheena, and release it tomorrow.
now your doing that.... garg, thats what i just started doing.... :srs: well i still post him.
Quote from: Lockstin on April 05, 2010, 09:48:18 PM
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 05, 2010, 03:43:36 PM
For those of you that insist on a bigger chin, I'll work on that today, after Sheena, and release it tomorrow.
now your doing that.... garg, thats what i just started doing.... :srs: well i still post him.
Just keep goin. Yours could be better.
New Update, Forest Minish added!
No comments on FM? D:
C'mon guys, he's irresistably cute!
Anyway, I've finisehd NegaChin, and my first stage hack. Hoorah! I'll get them up tomorrow if I get the chance for some photo sessions.
The eyes... THE EYES! FM is a little creepy. o.o
And hurry up with releasing NegaChin lol
Meeeeehhhhh
I'm just not feelin like doing ANYTHING tonight...
I'll release him in a few minutes here...
Update. This topic now has 50% more Nega Chin, and 200% more WOODSEN
I SAW A FLOCK OF MOOSEN IN THE WOODSEN
Finally lol
Gettin' both of those.
EDIT: Music pack included with the stage is win.
Glad you like it.
Have fun when your heroes eat NEGA-CHIN
OK, finished with my Veil Falls heck.
It was much more trouble than the result was worth, honestly...
If you haven't started another texture, make a texture for Pokemon Stadium, there's a HUGE lack of them.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, here's a video with Crimson Chin and Nega Chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvNYl6IKUI
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 10, 2010, 05:22:38 PM
If you haven't started another texture, make a texture for Pokemon Stadium, there's a HUGE lack of them.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, here's a video with Crimson Chin and Nega Chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvNYl6IKUI
Soon as I finish my next texture (Hopefully tonight), I'll see what I can do with Pokemon Stadium...wait, 1 or 2?
Either way, I'll have to think on what to do
Quote from: Black Boo on April 10, 2010, 11:09:35 PM
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 10, 2010, 05:22:38 PM
If you haven't started another texture, make a texture for Pokemon Stadium, there's a HUGE lack of them.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, here's a video with Crimson Chin and Nega Chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvNYl6IKUI
Soon as I finish my next texture (Hopefully tonight), I'll see what I can do with Pokemon Stadium...wait, 1 or 2?
Either way, I'll have to think on what to do
Stadium 2.
Idea 1: The battlefield when you fight Ganon in OOT. Maybe texture the stadium seating to look like mountains or something.
Idea 2: Something Fountain of Dreams-ish.
If you don't think those'll work out, just try not anything not Pokemon or anything that you don't stick a logo in the center of it for.FFUUU- BEST IDEA: Top of the Clock Tower in Majora's Mask.
Small update. Sneak Peek of my next texture, which should be done tomorrow.
The Crimson Chin? :O Epic.
Quote from: Lord Prosper on April 11, 2010, 04:47:42 AM
The Crimson Chin? :O Epic.
*facepalm*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6841.0
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 10, 2010, 11:32:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on April 10, 2010, 11:09:35 PM
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 10, 2010, 05:22:38 PM
If you haven't started another texture, make a texture for Pokemon Stadium, there's a HUGE lack of them.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, here's a video with Crimson Chin and Nega Chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvNYl6IKUI
Soon as I finish my next texture (Hopefully tonight), I'll see what I can do with Pokemon Stadium...wait, 1 or 2?
Either way, I'll have to think on what to do
Stadium 2.
Idea 1: The battlefield when you fight Ganon in OOT. Maybe texture the stadium seating to look like mountains or something.
Idea 2: Something Fountain of Dreams-ish.
If you don't think those'll work out, just try not anything not Pokemon or anything that you don't stick a logo in the center of it for.
FFUUU- BEST IDEA: Top of the Clock Tower in Majora's Mask.
lfkjsadflkajd;
I'll do that soon enough. But what would I do for the other areas? Maybe...
Flying = Woodfall
Ice = Snowhead
Electric = Great Bay (probably the temple)
Rock = Ikana Canyon
YES THIS WILL WORK
Alright, finished ???. Now I'll see what I can do about the clock tower...
Is that... Peach?????? O_O
OMG I WANT THAT!!!
Edit : oh no it was Zelda :D
Quote from: Feanor on April 11, 2010, 10:14:05 PM
Is that... Peach?????? O_O
OMG I WANT THAT!!!
Edit : oh no it was Zelda :D
Yes yes, it is. :D
Well guys, I'm at a roadblock, and I have several things on my shelf that I could dust off and finish
Fierce Deity Toon Link
Malladus
Eldin Realm (Spirit Tracks)
Spirit Tracks Link
Veran
OK, well I have come to the sad realization that my Eldin Realm won't work, I need help vertex editing for Veran, I need to find a better way to make fur on Malladus, and the other two have been done to death.
So it's time for something completely original. :D
Here's a sneak peek at Majora's Rebirth, or what I think Majora would have looked like if she had ever gotten back to full power in MM. (I assume she's a girl on many facts presented in the game).
Just thought I'd point out that the text on Veil Falls is backwards.
You used the Wii version font, so it should read right-to-left ("orehemit" and "!pu deeps") because the Wii version is mirrored. If you want it to read left-to-right like normal Enlglish, you should use the non-mirrored GCN version font.
;)
Well actually, the letters are in the right places, but the letters themselves are backwards
But it makes it look that much more foreign :3
I loved so much your Nayru, here I made a CSP as a sign of my gratitude.
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/X-Cloud/Brawl/CSPs/NayruCSP.png)
[Making the Battle Portrait.]
Edit: Here's the Battle Portrait.
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/X-Cloud/Brawl/CSPs/BattlePortrait.png)
...apparently they've been moved or deleted on Photobucket...
I've made my own, but I'd like to see what you've made.
Fixed it i think.
The long hair hack really helps this-- If I were you, I'd take a step further and vertex her face, too, that way it's more nayru-like.
@Wolfric: Very nice, very nice. I like the pose, so I might just do that on the CSP maker stage.
@Pik: Y'know, I could probably do that...but for some reason, brawlbox hates me and won't let me import my vertex hacks, so I usually get LookitsLink to do it...but he's not on atm.
Also, how am I supposed to make her face more "Nayru-like?" I've toyed with her eyes and softened a lot of the sharp angles on them, but that's all that comes to mind atm.
Ok, forget it. This is just too much of a hassle to do...Sorry Pik, I wish I had the skill.
Anyway, I'll be uploading a new texture tonight...if I don't get distracted.
Glad you liked it. =)
Keep up the good work!
New character added, will make CSP tomorrow and post the ones zi have done
Here's an idea I think you'd like, as another alternate for Zelda, why not make a Farore's? The other one around on a "Triforce Godesess" Pack for Zelda is the one I'm using, same with its Din's, but I do think you could make a great one for Zelda.
(PS: I lol'ed at the new Texture, already using it XD)
I think Julz is already doing that, but he's really aiming more towards the Goddess incarnations, not the humans.
I could try...hmm...Maybe...
It's up to you, I was just giving out ideas. =P
OK, thankfully got Majora up tonight.
Have fun playing games with her...I'll let you know, she doesn't exactly play fair...
Shexy shtuff
Isn't it though?
Anyway, her release was a touch rushed, so I might go back and fix little things tonight...
OK guys, I'm establishing a to-do list now.
Malon
Saria
Veran
Malladus
Sarah Kerrigan (Infested
Zeratul
**LOW LOW PRIORITY** Hydralisk
**SOMEWHAT LOW PRIORITY** Zergling
Wow, seriously guys? I go five days without an update and the thread dies?
Well hopefully this will defibulate the topic a bit. I put up a teaser of my next texture.
Bink. Tiny update on Veran. Now her textures are just about complete, time for the vetex modding...
Veran is awesome, good job on this stuff
I like your Majora's Rebirth, looks cool. ;D
I'm getting more and more used to vertex hacking, so I might be able to make MR to look more like her original design with her bangs. It's all trial and error, no?
Thanks pik. Just wait till you see her with the mods. From what I've seen that I've done, the shoulderpads are awesome.
And in a futile attempt to keep this topic alive, I have made a quick hack of Purple Plants.
Enjoy.
Finally, an update!
Yeah I've been playing too much Warcraft III...so I made a Night Elf archer.
Just beat the Night Elf Campaign today actually.
Wow guys, really, no feedback?
I'm feeling sad now :C
Quote from: Black Boo on March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM
(http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8995/veranbeta1.jpg) (http://img444.imageshack.us/i/veranbeta1.jpg/)
:o Holy crap those things are huge! ;D
Nyeh heh heh...yeah the camera wasn't at a very flattering angle, and the raindrop didn't help X3
Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/
Quote from: Black Boo on May 18, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/
Yes.
Quote from: Black Boo on May 18, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/
Well It got my attention...
The night elf fits Zelda quite right, looks good.
Thank you BeyondYou. Thought I was being witty.
It was getting harder to think of comments anyway. ^^; I'll stop now.
Hm...yes, the archer does fit Zelda...just wait and see what warcraft unit I make Link. You'll never expect it >:3
Bumping this topic for future referance, as I'll be posting stuff again soon...I hope...
SUPER TEASER OF A CSS I'M WORKING ON
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/508/menselchrfaceb002.png)
Update. Oracle of Ages and Seasons Toon Link is now available.
Alright guys, I have some bad news...though it looks like no one cares due to the fact that I'm the person that's posted for the last four or five times.
Veran's original plans are kaput. I tried to make her hood from her ponytail, and all looked sweet in brawlbox. Well the ingame hood just sent this texture to an early grave...possibly. I could still have her with no hood, but that takes away from the general fun of things. Oh well.
Honestly guys, I prefer comments over dowloads, as I can see what I need to improve on, and what you guys want to see from me, and it's also nice to have a little support. right now I'm feeling very unmotivated to work on my hacks right now. Perhaps some feedback on the textures and vertexes that I have available now could get me back on track.
I think you should still release Veran without the hood, And release her with the hood in case there's anyone who can fix her.
Quite honestly, I doubt the hood can be fixed, unless someone actually modified her bones or something.
I'll release the hoodless version soon enough. Just give me a day or so, I have to re-do her hair texture now...
That Veran texture looks good. Even though I never played one of the Oracle games, I still like it.
And by the way, since you seem be mostly hacking TLoZ as well, I think I'll make this thing clear:
All possible Skyward Sword textures will belong to me. k? :>.>:
Quote from: Vaati on June 20, 2010, 08:46:09 PM
That Veran texture looks good. Even though I never played one of the Oracle games, I still like it.
And by the way, since you seem be mostly hacking TLoZ as well, I think I'll make this thing clear:
All possible Skyward Sword textures will belong to me. k? :>.>:
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
eh. I'm probably just gonna do that fairy chick and call it good. :/
Quote from: Black Boo on June 20, 2010, 09:02:52 PM
Quote from: Vaati on June 20, 2010, 08:46:09 PM
That Veran texture looks good. Even though I never played one of the Oracle games, I still like it.
And by the way, since you seem be mostly hacking TLoZ as well, I think I'll make this thing clear:
All possible Skyward Sword textures will belong to me. k? :>.>:
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
eh. I'm probably just gonna do that fairy chick and call it good. :/
I wanted to do that one. :>.>:
Alright, submitting Hoodless Veran now, I'll have her in the OP in a few minutes.
BTW, I hope you guys realize that the graphics for Skyward Sword aren't finalized.
Veran is awesome, I love the shoulderpads!
*sees Veran hack* <3
Oh my damn, Boo, I luv it. Veran ftw. :af2:
You sure worked hard on your Veran texture. Guess this proves that even evil women have attractive looks.
IMO, Veran is a scarier villain than Ganon(dorf) has ever been.
Quote from: Angelglory on June 21, 2010, 12:20:12 AM
*sees Veran hack* <3
Oh my damn, Boo, I luv it. Veran ftw. :af2:
I knew you'd like it. >:3
Quote from: libertyernie on June 21, 2010, 02:41:53 AM
IMO, Veran is a scarier villain than Ganon(dorf) has ever been.
I agree. She also had more drive and ambition.
and sexy women can normally be scarrier than muscular men
Finito! Veran, with her hood, is now FINALLY completed! :af:
It's nice to see the hooded version released.
It's certainly nice to get it released.
Yes, you've definately proven that evil is sexy.
Saria is now released! :D I'm very proud of this one.
Personally, I think Saria needs to use one of the two Link's Shields for the Deku Shield article rather than a vertex hack. Face also has something on it that needs fixing.
Well I'm not that great at importing things.
Really? What needs to be fixed on the face? I had an issue or two with brawlbox when putting in the eyes so they might look a bit off...
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on June 23, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Personally, I think Saria needs to use one of the two Link's Shields for the Deku Shield article rather than a vertex hack. Face also has something on it that needs fixing.
Replacing her weapons with objects from another character wouldn't allow it to be a single costume texture.
OK, so apparently someone said that it freezes on the character selection screen, if the shorts version is set to green. I'm going to go test this, but has anyone else gotten this result?
EDIT: Okay, I just tested both versions on green, and it works perfectly. If anyone has an issue, I suggest re-downloading and see if that doesn't fix the problem.
BTW it's my birthday today :3
I'm luvin' that Saria!
Keep up the uber bodaciously mondo awesome work, dude.
You should make all the sages.
Saria is awesome, Especially the shorts version.
Nice new stuff, BB. Happy Birthday.
Yay, some positive feedback on Saria. Thanks guys.
Now... as far as Malon is concerned..I'm putting her on hold becaue her bangs are giving me a ton of trouble...modding Zelda's crown into them isn't exactly super easy...
The other sages could be possible...though pretty much everyone but Darunia would be a Zelda hack.
Oh and I guess Rauru too.
Quote from: LookItsLink on June 23, 2010, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on June 23, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Personally, I think Saria needs to use one of the two Link's Shields for the Deku Shield article rather than a vertex hack. Face also has something on it that needs fixing.
Replacing her weapons with objects from another character wouldn't allow it to be a single costume texture.
The texture quality on the sheild is shot due to stretched polygons, I think it needs fixing.
@ Black Boo: There appears to be some tiny holes in the face if you look closely at the screen shot of the first Saria, either that or its the snapshot itself that is the problem.
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on June 26, 2010, 09:45:14 PM
Quote from: LookItsLink on June 23, 2010, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on June 23, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Personally, I think Saria needs to use one of the two Link's Shields for the Deku Shield article rather than a vertex hack. Face also has something on it that needs fixing.
Replacing her weapons with objects from another character wouldn't allow it to be a single costume texture.
The texture quality on the sheild is shot due to stretched polygons, I think it needs fixing.
@ Black Boo: There appears to be some tiny holes in the face if you look closely at the screen shot of the first Saria, either that or its the snapshot itself that is the problem.
For some reason neither of those problems are fixable. The sheild is made directly from the frying pan by LookitsLink, and you only have a certain amount of vertacies to work with. On top of that, the pan's head texture is actually very VERY small, so the making it bigger doesn't help.
As for the face, I don't know how that happened. The same thing happened with Farore. I guess it's whenever I edit the eyelashes or something. i don't know, but it's not really easy to see during gameplay so I honestly just ignore it.
Katara is now available!
Here's a quote from a satisfied customer:
"yeah, you kinda raped ass with this tex. like, a lot"
I like Katara. ;D That is all.
Black Boo, I love avatar and I think this texture "kicks your ass til diarrhea comes out your [censored]." Now it needs a PSA.
I've been lurking and waiting for you to update your feature request with the awesome revamps quite honestly ;)
No rush of course.
Nice Katara :af:
I'll definitely be using Katara. looking foward to Toph. She' prolly my fav avatar character
Katara is great, simple but effective.
Props to you man.
if only u could change her fireball color to look like water.
I like your Katara so much, im gonna make Aang taller through vertexing and animating. May i recommend you make Toph? :kdance:
I want Zuko on Ike!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Dingo: Yeah...that...well I'm working on finishing Farore, I've revamped some of her textures and working on the model with LookitsLink. Din is going to probably stay the same. I've tryed to modify her bangs, without success. Nayru is probably just going to get a texture upgrade, most of her vertexing is done.
@ShadowSnake: Please do, though changing the moveset for Ness would make all of the nesses tall and humanoid...though that honestly wouldn't be a bad thing. I might actually edit those textures in my spare time so they look a litle better, perhaps more detailed and such. We might come up with something good. PM me the modified model and moves when you're done please.
@NecromancerX: I would, but the problem is that his face texture is symetrical, so I can't give him the scar...It would have to be either on Captain Falcon or Snake, as those are the only two characters with assymetrcial face textures.
And that brings me to my next thought. I think Zuko would go best on Falcon, mainly because of the fire-based attacks. If someone could somehow take the visorless triangleeyeless Falcon and vertex his helmet to look like hair and ears, then I would be more than glad to make Zu-Zu.
OK, just updated Farore, Nayru just has a little renovation left and then she'll be done.
Wow! Nice job on Farore's hair.
Quote from: Black Boo on June 30, 2010, 09:18:44 PM
@Dingo: Yeah...that...well I'm working on finishing Farore, I've revamped some of her textures and working on the model with LookitsLink. Din is going to probably stay the same. I've tryed to modify her bangs, without success. Nayru is probably just going to get a texture upgrade, most of her vertexing is done.
@ShadowSnake: Please do, though changing the moveset for Ness would make all of the nesses tall and humanoid...though that honestly wouldn't be a bad thing. I might actually edit those textures in my spare time so they look a litle better, perhaps more detailed and such. We might come up with something good. PM me the modified model and moves when you're done please.
@NecromancerX: I would, but the problem is that his face texture is symetrical, so I can't give him the scar...It would have to be either on Captain Falcon or Snake, as those are the only two characters with assymetrcial face textures.
And that brings me to my next thought. I think Zuko would go best on Falcon, mainly because of the fire-based attacks. If someone could somehow take the visorless triangleeyeless Falcon and vertex his helmet to look like hair and ears, then I would be more than glad to make Zu-Zu.
alrite it'll take awhile but i think it'll be worth it, i made a slight texture revampo myself, but i think u cud do better. I'll pm it to u when its done
No prob SS. I don't mind waiting, I've got aaaaaaalll summer.
Updated Nayru. OK, Dingo, NOW you can feature them.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 01, 2010, 01:16:36 AM
No prob SS. I don't mind waiting, I've got aaaaaaalll summer.
Updated Nayru. OK, Dingo, NOW you can feature them.
Actually, i got some help from another hacker and we got the motion Etc almost done in a few hours. It still needs edits and vertexes to look really good because he looks kinda fat now.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 01, 2010, 02:22:39 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on July 01, 2010, 01:16:36 AM
No prob SS. I don't mind waiting, I've got aaaaaaalll summer.
Updated Nayru. OK, Dingo, NOW you can feature them.
Actually, i got some help from another hacker and we got the motion Etc almost done in a few hours. It still needs edits and vertexes to look really good because he looks kinda fat now.
Well, godspeed, gentlemen. Godspeed.
Honestly, I don't care how long it takes, just as long as it's relatively soon, like a day or two.
I'm goin to bed now so yeah, you go have fun with that. And Might I suggest making Ness's bat Aang's staff?
@ Black Boo
i can probably do that, althought im gonna enhance the model while im at it like making him less fat, normal looking head, etc.
Do what you have to do, it was just a cute suggestion.
So who is going to put this in their vAult is my question
@ Black Boo
Well i think i'll let you have it, i already have 6500 downloads or something like that, just credit me and its yours. :)
Heh. Don't worry, I always give credit when needed. ^^;
Well, good luck with it.
Azula's released! I have Toph like half way done.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 03, 2010, 03:07:39 AM
Azula's released! I have Toph like half way done.
Your making toph? Sweet! but out of who? And nice job on Azula, i cant wait till the whole avatar franchise is in brawl! :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2010, 03:11:19 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on July 03, 2010, 03:07:39 AM
Azula's released! I have Toph like half way done.
Your making toph? Sweet! but out of who? And nice job on Azula, i cant wait till the whole avatar franchise is in brawl! :)
Toph is gonna be made from Peach, as will Ty Lee, and perhaps...PERHAPS Mai. Sokka will be Link, and I would make a Zuko Ike, but the face texture is assymetrical, and I have no idea how to possibly give him the scar. (I've heard that there is a way to do it actually) And of course, Aang will be the modified Ness that you're tinkering with.
Awesome! I love your Zelda textures =D
Well, for Zuko's scar you could do what Dr. Panda did for his peace walker snake and vertex the scar out of something.
Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 03, 2010, 09:23:02 PM
Well, for Zuko's scar you could do what Dr. Panda did for his peace walker snake and vertex the scar out of something.
Problem: Sake's facial texture is assymetrical. Ike's facial texture is symetrical.
Snake and Falcon are the only two characters with assymetrical faces. If someone would be kind enough to vertex Faldon's helmet into hair and ears or something of the sort, I would more than gladly make Zuko (which I've said before)
He could have 2 scars, he would look more badass.
No that would honestly just look dumb.
Toph is up. That is all.
I update very frequently. You ever notice that?
Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 03:27:26 AM
Toph is up. That is all.
I update very frequently. You ever notice that?
I was about to say you make textures fast. XD
They look great though, good job.
Damn, you come up with these pretty damn fast. XD
I'm loving the Azula... Toph is fine, but can't grasp the awesomeness of the original character.
@ Black Boo
Nice job on Toph, im awaiting a new avatar character from u everyday. XD
@Vishkugeta: Not exaclty fast. You see, I don't have a lot of things going on and I have a lot of time on my hands, so I usually use it working on my textures. Most of these take 6-8 hours of work, which I sadly tend to do in one sitting.
@cx_asuka: It's probably the fact that I didn't modify her hair. If I had modified her hair it probably would look a lot better.
@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.
BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?
Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 05:05:49 AM
@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.
BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?
Not so good, i got his body modified to a good size, but he froze on the css, so he wont work. My Arbiter bone edit had a harder method but it didnt freeze gonna try that tomorrow. Would probably work, just it needs work and more than just bone edits, it'll need some vertex edits and texture edits to look good.
http://kc-mm.com/?p=4089
Congrats on your first feature :D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 04, 2010, 05:31:21 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 05:05:49 AM
@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.
BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?
Not so good, i got his body modified to a good size, but he froze on the css, so he wont work. My Arbiter bone edit had a harder method but it didnt freeze gonna try that tomorrow. Would probably work, just it needs work and more than just bone edits, it'll need some vertex edits and texture edits to look good.
Ouch. Well, have you tried re-saving the modifications in the program you use, then re-saving them to the SD card? the CSS froze every now and then while I was working on Saria and Veran, and doing what I said above fixed it.
If it doesn't work, then I guess you'll have to do it your harder way. Either way, I'm sure the results should be well worth it. :3
@Dingo: Thanks!
mmk. Just released a little quickie texture for the fourth of July.
Bump. Here's a little present from the Water Tribe!
Updated Majora!
A little FYI guys, I'm probably going to be posting a new hack every day this week. Begin the hype! :D
SO COMMENT PLEASE :c
*sigh* And you know I put so much hard work into my hacks and get nearly no feedback...
Nice Avatar Hacks (:
Loving your new Majora! Keep up the good work!
I'm adding this one to my permanent Zelda textures, next to your Nayru =)
Uh, ok... even though you didn't update this topic with Malladus yet...
I still think that he should be a texture on Ganondorf's final smash... on Bowser, he looks just like an evil clown to me. But still kinda nice.
I was just about to do that when you posted this.
See the thing is that's the only way he's playable. And Beast Ganon doesn't have the horns.
Ok, getting quite miffed at the lack of feedback.
Anyway, uploaded Shadow Queen to BrawlVault, will update topic tomorrow
Nice Veran. if its the one off of loz ages.
Quote from: WaddleDee900 on July 15, 2010, 04:06:05 AM
Nice Veran. if its the one off of loz ages.
Indeed she is.
Added the information for the Shadow Queen, and I've uploaded Onox to BrawlVault. I'll add his section later.
See, I'm still keepin on top of that one hack a day this week promise.
That Shadow Queen is AWESOME!
We should begin an PSA operation, stat! XD
No seriously, good job!
Yeah your shadow queen is great. Its way better than those peach recolors
Well technically the peach recolors are stilll the Shadow Queen.
Either way, thanks guys. I'm one of those people who really appreciates the feedback.
No prob , i love your hacks. I cant wait to see your onox.
OK, Onox is up.
Has been up for awhile actually :P
:af: Someone should psa that.
Great hacks!P.S can I ask all of u somthin how do u make a spoiler box?
Use [ spoiler] and [/ spoiler]
but without the spaces
Only thing Onox is missing is his pointy head and Morning Star...which we can't really make.
Ok, Four Swords/ Four Swords Adventures Zelda is up.
@ Velen Zaiga: I know. I'd make the pointy head but it's honestly way too much work. I'd have to modify all of the heads to look the exact same, and making one look good is bad enough.
Yo. New here; this is my first post.
Anyway, input on Malladus: make the nose blue like the rest of him. That'll make it significantly less silly looking, and more accurate.
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/c/c8/Malladus.jpg
Also, yellow the horns and purplize the gums.
(if I sound mean/condescending, sorry)
Quote from: Rialdospaldacht on July 17, 2010, 05:27:31 AM
Yo. New here; this is my first post.
Anyway, input on Malladus: make the nose blue like the rest of him. That'll make it significantly less silly looking, and more accurate.
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/c/c8/Malladus.jpg
Also, yellow the horns and purplize the gums.
(if I sound mean/condescending, sorry)
...it's been longer than I thought since I played that game. I swear he had a pink nose...^^;
Eh, might do some of those things, I dunno. I'll get around to it sometime.
Hey, I really like your Kitara and Azula textures, but whenever I change Zelda's colors at the character select screen my game always goes into a silent freeze a few seconds later. Any idea on how to fix it? I've redownloaded multiple times.
Can't honestly tell you. Could be your Brawl+ codes.
BTW, will be releasing that Zero Suit Zelda that I took up in a request in a few minutes, just as a little good bye gift for y'all since I'm leaving till friday.
HI Black Boo, can you help me with a Zelda without her dress but with her original colors?
I like your ZS-Zelda and Im gonna try my first zelda texture (but without her dress).
Can you help me plz?
Lad, there's the request thread for a reason.
And what do you mean "without her dress?"
her skirt, lol
hi!, your back!!
Congrats on your second feature!
(http://i25.tinypic.com/5me9g7.jpg) (http://kc-mm.com/?p=4351)
^ Leads to blog post. XD
:D
I feel so loved now :3
A look at your avy confirms this.
Ok, sorry guys, but now you're going to see my angry side.
STOP
REPORTING
MY
STUFF
FOR
FREEZING
I am quite honestly sick and tired of seeing my stuff get reported just about daily, usually for freezing. My thoughts are honestly "Too damn bad!" If you see that the texture has 70+ downloads, and you're the first to report it, it's probably just happening for you. Chances are it's because you're using PAL and not the other way, but if it's not, then I can't help you. I test my stuff at LEAST five times before releasing it, just to make sure it works.
See this is why I think reports need admin approval. Before you click that report button, take a moment to think. If the texture has this many downloads, and it's not reported, shoud I really report it? Or should I just get over it and move on?
Seriously though, if you report my stuff, chances are, I can't help you. I test these things countless times before releasing them to you guys. If ii freezes, it's your problem, not mine.
I am sad now.
I go away for two weeks, and nobody has anything to say about my texutes?
No respect, no respect. >_>
Any boo revamps in the near future? I would like to see some before 2012 because that's when we die
Quote from: Iris on August 22, 2010, 06:36:07 PM
Any boo revamps in the near future? I would like to see some before 2012 because that's when we die
First off that 2012 stuff is crap.
Second off, yes, if I get this stupid vertex program working then you definately will.
Nice job on your hacks. You have a lot of nice ModelTexture characters; Zero Suit Zelda being one.
Looking forward to your future hacks!
Quote from: mariofan1138 on August 23, 2010, 01:10:44 AM
Nice job on your hacks. You have a lot of nice ModelTexture characters; Zero Suit Zelda being one.
Looking forward to your future hacks!
See, now this is the kind of feedback I'm looking for on my hacks, maybe a critique or two thrown in (assuming you know what you're talking about and if you know the limits of hacking).
And in case anyone wonders why I get upset about these things, its just that as an artist, as well as a hacker, it really makes me feel crappy when I put hours of work into a texture/model, and I get absolutely no feedback. That's all.
I mean if you're gonna come and download something, then at least be courteous to at least consider leaving a comment.
Omg... I think you just made my day
Well that's what I was "working" on for the past three-ish days. Imp Midna!
Enjoy, all!
Well, I really like that Imp Midna. :)
Very creative and cool!
Everyone needs to STOP MAKING AWESOME TOON LINK HAX! Seriously, there's not nearly enough slots for all of this Tink badassery.
...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...
Imp Midna is awesome, Even better is The Palace of Twilight.
Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on August 28, 2010, 02:03:53 PM
...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...
Feature requested. I'll go request a video too of our midnas in action.
@Doc$trange: He's just too easy to make super awesome, especialkly since most of his body is unmirrored and you can do almost whatever the crap you want with it.
Now lemme ask a question: Has anyone played Rune Factory or Rune Factory Frontier? Because we're gonna see some hacks from those next, along with some revamps. :D
O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!
Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?
@Black Boo, I know, I'm just frustrated that I don't have anymore room for this.
Epic job on the fused shadow bt, and if I could make a suggestion, you should texture Midn'a sword to look like the crystal thing she stuck in Link's head to let him turn wolfy whenever he wants.
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:06:30 PM
O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!
Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?
TL was ported to Shiek before (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7119).
Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2010, 07:22:36 PM
TL was ported to Shiek before (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7119).
Oh... I see... so something like that, but for Midna. Would that be OK?
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:06:30 PM
O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!
Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?
You may do so, but expect a lot of graphical glitches. I've made many bones static (Head, neck and all the leg bones) so the proportions are bound to be off.
If you want to do it you can, but I'm not expecting a very good result. Body and arms will probably be stretched while the legs remain tiny and stumpy.
Oh, no wonder it was so weird... Midna is always floating in the air and stuff... thanks anyway! :)
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:30:50 PM
Oh, no wonder it was so weird... Midna is always floating in the air and stuff... thanks anyway! :)
Well it was the only way to keep the fused shadow on straight and to make her float. Even then when she's sitting on the ground the fused shadow tilts.
But hey, Im glad to hear that you would have wanted to try it.
Quote from: Black Boo on August 28, 2010, 06:59:13 PM
Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on August 28, 2010, 02:03:53 PM
...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...
Feature requested. I'll go request a video too of our midnas in action.
You can leave the video requesting stuff to me; as a team member I just have better connections for something like that.
Dude, majora's rebirth looks awesome! Is it okay if I use this as Queen vexouses true form? I was thinking of adding a psa to it too, maybe even some custom animations and moves.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:01:04 PM
Dude, majora's rebirth looks awesome! Is it okay if I use this as Queen vexouses true form? I was thinking of adding a psa to it too, maybe even some custom animations and moves.
...who's true form? Never heard of Queen Vexouse or whoever. Send me a link to what she looks like and I'll think about it.
I mean really I've never heard of that before in my life O.o
lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11
Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to turn this down. The Majora hack I made is actually my own interpretation of the real spirit trapped inside Majora's Mask, which includes her backstory, previous relationships, and everything else about her.
Quote from: Black Boo on August 28, 2010, 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11
Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to turn this down. The Majora hack I made is actually my own interpretation of the real spirit trapped inside Majora's Mask, which includes her backstory, previous relationships, and everything else about her.
Hmm, then how about making a texture(not vertexing and stuff, just a texture) based on Majora's Wrath (The actual boss) for Zelda ? you could have like the muscles showing and stuff like in the game and have the face kinda monster ish XD
Alright, after doing some testing, Midna on Sheik pretty has no problems as all besides a small shield. Even the hitboxes are in the right place!
Do I have permission from you to release it?
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 10:20:06 PM
Alright, after doing some testing, Midna on Sheik pretty has no problems as all besides a small shield. Even the hitboxes are in the right place!
Do I have permission from you to release it?
Can you PM me a screenshot? Also, weird, I shrank the sheild to subaatomic, it should be there O.o
Oh wait unless you're talking about the actual protective bubble
BTW congratulations, you got the 200th post in this thread! :D
Yay!
I'll PM you some screenshots soon. Right now, Midna's arms and legs are a bit stretched and I'm hoping I can fix that using the MDL0 resizer.
But the actual protective bubble is too small and can't be fixed without making it all-slots... not the Hylian siheld... lol.
EDIT: I lied. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GLITCHES (that I found) ! Even the shield is perfect without any fixing in Tabuu or anything! And it floats like Midna does! Even the chain comes out right, everything! No freezing on transformations, etc.
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 11:04:21 PM
Yay!
I'll PM you some screenshots soon. Right now, Midna's arms and legs are a bit stretched and I'm hoping I can fix that using the MDL0 resizer.
But the actual protective bubble is too small and can't be fixed without making it all-slots... not the Hylian siheld... lol.
EDIT: I lied. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GLITCHES (that I found) ! Even the shield is perfect without any fixing in Tabuu or anything! And it floats like Midna does! Even the chain comes out right, everything! No freezing on transformations, etc.
Some pics for everybody here, or it didn't happen. :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The shield works! It really shouldn't and I have no idea why it does, but it even floats off the ground with her! This is way too perfect.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Other Sheik swaps usually have the chain coming out wrong, but it's perfect here, too!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
However, some moves look weird, like this one, the neutral air. All of the hitboxes on every move are correct, though, unlike pretty much every model swap.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The only real problem I found was that when you transform, the glow appears in the middle of the stage for a fraction of a second and then goes back to you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Really, this is as perfect as can be. Do I have your permission to upload this to BV?
[/quote][/spoiler]
Wow, I totally didn't notice the eye problem... fail. But that's minor, I guess...
Yeah y'all got yer permission.
Midna might wanna see someone about that eye infection though. XD
That midna on shiek looks great!! Do want
I must say the fact that she floats higher off the ground is cool, but yeah, you may really want to fix the eye. That seems to be a deal breaker right there.
MNSG doesn't know how... he said model swaps have problems like that.
I'll try experimenting with the format... and asking more people... it must be fixed!
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 29, 2010, 04:52:18 PM
MNSG doesn't know how... he said model swaps have problems like that.
I'll try experimenting with the format... and asking more people... it must be fixed!
I hope you fix it. It would be terrible for this hack to be ruined by a graphical glitch like that.
Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2010, 02:40:02 AM
Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.
Yknow I was gonna ask you, since you've done a voice port or two (or so I've heard), could you port Imp Midna's voice over to Toon Link? Not sure how easy this will be since her voice is mostly used while talking and hardly uses any grunts or shouts.
Quote from: Black Boo on September 01, 2010, 01:57:13 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2010, 02:40:02 AM
Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.
Yknow I was gonna ask you, since you've done a voice port or two (or so I've heard), could you port Imp Midna's voice over to Toon Link? Not sure how easy this will be since her voice is mostly used while talking and hardly uses any grunts or shouts.
u must if misunderstood voice port, i can replace in SFX in Brawl with ones in the game. i cant inject from other games yet. im learning though, now that i have riivolution.
I think I heard that with Riivolution, you can import .wavs from anywhere and replace SFX with them.
Wow, the eye problem was due to me being incredibly stupid >_>
But it's fixed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All)
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 04, 2010, 01:46:17 AM
Wow, the eye problem was due to me being incredibly stupid >_>
But it's fixed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All)
Wow so now Zelda turns into imp midna? XD that's freaky lol
There's a Midna texture on Zelda... it goes well with this...
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 04, 2010, 02:13:44 AM
There's a Midna texture on Zelda... it goes well with this...
Oh come on, I was being sarcastic XP
hey, why not have a dual psa for both Imp midna and normal one? The normal one could be on Zelda and the imp on sheik with new moves for both
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 04, 2010, 01:46:17 AM
Wow, the eye problem was due to me being incredibly stupid >_>
But it's fixed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All)
You know, I was asked to fix a texture problem for that texture. However, I rarely ever do model swaps. Too bad that model swaps don't function properly when you're talking about the face.
Wow, that turned out very nice, way to go.
I'm currently designing a moveset for the TL Imp Midna, which will be put into action by Hollow
Holy crap omg. Sumire, you're jesus
I made the model...>_>
Bravo, quite the impressive list here!
man five more days and I would have gone an entire month without updating? Man I feel kinda slackerish now.
Anyway, good news is that I've actually released TWO hacks today, maybe that'll make up for my lack of activity. I've also got a whole to-do list for hacks, some re-dos, some are new, and some will blow your effing brains out if they're done correctly. Enjoy my friends.
Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 12:56:32 AM
man five more days and I would have gone an entire month without updating? Man I feel kinda slackerish now.
Anyway, good news is that I've actually released TWO hacks today, maybe that'll make up for my lack of activity. I've also got a whole to-do list for hacks, some re-dos, some are new, and some will blow your effing brains out if they're done correctly. Enjoy my friends.
Malon looks good :3
Saw Female Link. Love how it looks :P
Malon and Female Link look good! Only thing with Malon is I thought her skin looked a little darker than I remembered. And female link is great! I think its the best one so far. Opens up a lot of possibilities :P
Eh, it might be. It might also just be the contrasting with the usual skin tone you're used to seeing on Zelda (pale as a ghost O.o)
Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 01:35:28 AM
Eh, it might be. It might also just be the contrasting with the usual skin tone you're used to seeing on Zelda (pale as a ghost O.o)
True lol still great work none the less! :)
(http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/0/0f/Malon.jpg/120px-Malon.jpg)
(http://www.smbhq.com/mysteries/cases/ss_lozoot_malon.jpg)
(http://www.goaste.cx/goaste/words/zelda64/malon.jpg)
(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9053/malpic3.jpg)
(http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5862/malpic4.jpg)
Yours is way too dark, but it's still pretty good.
Loved your Female Link too! Thought I preffer Calamitas' boobs, why not use those? I'm sure he won't mind since he said it himself anyone could go on ahead and edit his Link
Also, why not try without the Hat? It'd be interesting~
Yeah but it's brawl, and she's an N64 character. from OoT to Brawl, Zelda got a lot more pale, trust me.
ah well if it ain't broken don't fix it.
About the boobs, I preffer to use my own work and not throw in bits and pieces of other peeple's work, y'know? Besides, I think mine do the job just fine. Might be iffy from some agngles but eh, again, it works.
Your female Link is a nice take on it, but I just think that the face doesn't fit... at all. The face still looks rather male to me, mainly because of the eyes. Other than that however, it looks fine, though I think... well, it still misses something.
Malon on the other hand is perfect, good job on her.
...
*goes back to work on Wolf Link and Amaterasu*
Quote from: Calamitas on September 23, 2010, 04:34:23 AM
Your female Link is a nice take on it, but I just think that the face doesn't fit... at all. The face still looks rather male to me, mainly because of the eyes. Other than that however, it looks fine, though I think... well, it still misses something.
Malon on the other hand is perfect, good job on her.
...
*goes back to work on Wolf Link and Amaterasu*
lol yeah Malon just went to the beach for a day and forgor her sunscreen is all xD
Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 03:00:30 AM
Yeah but it's brawl, and she's an N64 character. from OoT to Brawl, Zelda got a lot more pale, trust me.
ah well if it ain't broken don't fix it.
About the boobs, I preffer to use my own work and not throw in bits and pieces of other peeple's work, y'know? Besides, I think mine do the job just fine. Might be iffy from some agngles but eh, again, it works.
My pictures are not of Zelda, those are of Malon, pointing out she wasn't that dark as you made it xD
About the boobs, it was a suggestion, didn't think it'd hurt you to go for a way more improved work by using works that people uploaded for their use.
Dear Black Boo. Been a fan of your work forever. Kinda new to the forum, but a long time lurker. I honestly wanted to send this as an email, but here is good too. I've been a long time fan of your work, and your Gameboy Style Toon Link has been in my game for forever.
anyhow Your female Link kicks serious ass, So did Calamitas's.
Criticism wise though, Yea, the boobs need a little work so does the face. Somehow the head looks big.
I think you nailed the overall body though and especially the proprotions.
I think Calamitas's had a better face and boobs. I also liked the way his got rid of the strap. Seeing yours with it, I have serious mixed feelings. But Overall I think the strap would be painful on the boobs with the amount of action going on.
Also its funny, but you know you definately should have tried to get rid of the hat. The way yours is designed it seems like it would work better without the hat.
Anyhow, this is what I have to say. Are you still going to work at this at all?
if not with your permission I'd be willing to attempt to Smash yours and Calamitas's together to try and make an absolutely perfect version. In about two weeks when my schedule clears up a little.
PS. By the way, your Malon kicks ass, but again I'm a bit of an annoying perfectionist, and my sole criticism on that is that the dress seems a bit too wide. But Damn good work sir! Damn good work!
Oh look, A hack that has the name "Female Link" that actually looks like a female. ;D
Must... make this Female Link... LookItsLink's persona in the family :3
Quote from: Mutant buster on September 23, 2010, 06:23:49 PM
Criticism wise though, Yea, the boobs need a little work so does the face. Somehow the head looks big.
I think Calamitas's had a better face and boobs. I also liked the way his got rid of the strap. Seeing yours with it, I have serious mixed feelings. But Overall I think the strap would be painful on the boobs with the amount of action going on.
Also its funny, but you know you definately should have tried to get rid of the hat. The way yours is designed it seems like it would work better without the hat.
This is exactly how I feel, taking the hat off would be a great thing to see, 'cause she seriously needs Long Hair <3, and exactly the same he said about the boobs is what I feel(Don't misunderstand my posts, I was totally aiming for a critique, not to insult you in any matter of the word, I love your work, I was just throwing my two cents, but perhaps I was too picky, my apologies if it bothered you.)
Yeah, i actually had a model that had perfect boobs. Like, amazing, and I still had the strap in there. But as I was about to go and save (literally I was like moving to the save button), 3DS Max crashed and I had to start all over. :C
Anyway, I'm learning how to fix the issues I'm having with the hat, so I should be able to put in the ponytail within the next week, assuming I can learn it correctly. Also, expect my own OoT Link and a bunch of awesome hacks, like a final renovation on my Farore.
Mutant buster, if you're going to do that, see if you can't bother awesomedude to use his female Link's face. I think that one's the best.
Quote from: Wolfric on September 23, 2010, 03:02:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 03:00:30 AM
Yeah but it's brawl, and she's an N64 character. from OoT to Brawl, Zelda got a lot more pale, trust me.
ah well if it ain't broken don't fix it.
About the boobs, I preffer to use my own work and not throw in bits and pieces of other peeple's work, y'know? Besides, I think mine do the job just fine. Might be iffy from some agngles but eh, again, it works.
My pictures are not of Zelda, those are of Malon, pointing out she wasn't that dark as you made it xD
About the boobs, it was a suggestion, didn't think it'd hurt you to go for a way more improved work by using works that people uploaded for their use.
I know. I'm just saying that colors and skin tones changes. Mario is another example. In brawl, he's like super pale.
Alright, I've made updates to Din and Farore, they'll more than likely be up tomorrow. Not sure if Nayru will get an update or not.
Don't expect too many miracles here, though. OoT Link might not happen, and Female Link might not see a ponytail until later in the week.
The ponytail will be perfect though because of how Link's hat already has animations/physics when he jumps around.
Quote from: mariofan1138 on September 26, 2010, 02:12:18 AM
The ponytail will be perfect though because of how Link's hat already has animations/physics when he jumps around.
It should be easy too because Link's hat doesn't have that many verts, and it's really only the back end that's screwing up.
Alright, final versions of my Goddess/Oracles hacks are up! Go check 'em out!
love your new goddess hacks, finally i can finish my zelda slots. your zelda hacks are beast. whats next? ;D
The 3 Goddesses hacks are excellent, very good job I'm using them all!
Lovin' those Oracle Goddesses.
Having just recently finished both Oracle games for the first time (un-linked, though), I love these.
Though, Nayru's dress looks a little...messed up.
I jut downloaded the gods texture sets, they look mad impressive. Props to you!
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.
I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol
I've always loved that Nayru! Great job on them all Black Boo!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.
I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol
Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.
Quote from: Black Boo on September 30, 2010, 03:29:38 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.
I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol
Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.
If I ever got off my duff and actually did a texture for Nayru, Din, and Farore, what would you say?
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on September 30, 2010, 04:31:29 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 30, 2010, 03:29:38 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.
I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol
Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.
If I ever got off my duff and actually did a texture for Nayru, Din, and Farore, what would you say?
Would depend on the quality of the work. Right now I hace costumes thought of for Din and Nayru, but not one for Farore...
I've released Raguna now. I have the whole house to myself for most of the weekend, so I'll probably be working on hacks late in the night. :D Expect around three hacks :3
for Nayru, my game freezes when i start out as shiek and turn into zelda. is anyone else having this problem?
^ im just sayin. im still keeping it no matter what. it looks too good to delete.
hm. Never had that issue before. Might be something with Nayru's .pac. Redownload the files and try it. If that don't work, open the .pac in brawlbox, export ZeldaTexA, then replace ZeldaTexA with the one you just exported. Save as a .pac, then a .pcs. That's what I do for all my freezes, and it works fine.
nice job, your stuff is great
I just want to say that your female link looks absolutely amazing. I've been trying to do something similar myself, but yours is way better than anything I could do. I would love to see you do more with it. Perhaps some alternate textures or some variations such as no hat, no straps/extraneous pieces, or some alternate body proportions. And I would really love to see you do the same with other characters as well. Ultimately, I would like to make a completely female cast of Brawl. If Nintendo won't give us stronger female characters, then we'll just have to make them ourselves!
Quote from: Heroine of Hyrule on October 03, 2010, 07:51:57 AM
I just want to say that your female link looks absolutely amazing. I've been trying to do something similar myself, but yours is way better than anything I could do. I would love to see you do more with it. Perhaps some alternate textures or some variations such as no hat, no straps/extraneous pieces, or some alternate body proportions. And I would really love to see you do the same with other characters as well. Ultimately, I would like to make a completely female cast of Brawl. If Nintendo won't give us stronger female characters, then we'll just have to make them ourselves!
Heh, thanks. I'll get around to the better female link as soon as I'm done with Iris and Iris. Hexing off marth's armor for them tomorrow along with doin the textures and shift. I doubt I could make a Female Mario, that'd be weird O.o Same with Lugi Bowser Kirby MEtaknight Diddy Donkey Kong, Pikachu...pretty much all not human characters etc etc.
Anyway guys, sorry if I might have gotten your hopes up. Wtih my parents gone I guess my apathy took over andI just vegged out all weekend. Sorry bout that.
Don't expect many hacks this week either, it's homecoming and I'm gonna be busy.
Ohhhh Female Marth would be hawt xD I know someone who can do the bewbs (After he finishes krystal of course :P )
Think someone did that already.
Just sayin.
oh someone could do a male marth. now that would be something.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 05, 2010, 05:18:40 AM
oh someone could do a male marth. now that would be something.
badum tssh.
Hey guys. I've been inactive for awhile, and I feel really bad that I have to come back into activity just to tell you that I might have to retire.
Quote from: Black Boo on October 27, 2010, 10:27:43 PM
Hey guys. I've been inactive for awhile, and I feel really bad that I have to come back into activity just to tell you that I might have to retire.
Why? :(
a touch ironic that you're the one asking, actually.
Okay so I went over to a buddy's house saturday, and I brought my laptop with. I decided, that just for a couple of frickin laughs, I'd put that Nude Final Breastination stage that you made on there. Well, something went screwy, and now my file patch code doesn't work. At all.
So, if I can't even test, much less use my own hacks, at this point there's not much point in continuing.
I'm not blaming you individually, heck it could be far from your fault. I'm just mentioning that it happened after i installed that stage.
switch to riivolution
cuz id miss you :P
Quote from: Black Boo on October 29, 2010, 01:38:39 AM
a touch ironic that you're the one asking, actually.
Okay so I went over to a buddy's house saturday, and I brought my laptop with. I decided, that just for a couple of frickin laughs, I'd put that Nude Final Breastination stage that you made on there. Well, something went screwy, and now my file patch code doesn't work. At all.
So, if I can't even test, much less use my own hacks, at this point there's not much point in continuing.
I'm not blaming you individually, heck it could be far from your fault. I'm just mentioning that it happened after i installed that stage.
Well I kind of already knew since you reported the hack, But I wanted you to state It publicly so everybody else would know. Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. I've never had problems with that stage, And nobody else has reported having problems with It. I'm also unsure how one hack could ruin the file patch code. I'm not ruling It out, Just saying that It might be just a coincidence. Anyway, Take this guy's advice and
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 29, 2010, 01:43:27 AM
switch to riivolution
Riivolution is compatible with any kind of hack, And supposedly is capable of using Geck OS codes too. (Don't ask me how though because I can't even get the codes to work.)
I've tried Riivolution. my only issue is that it won't install. I think I've updated my IOS too far...:c
Besides Riivolution can't take screenshots last I heard.
Quote from: Black Boo on October 29, 2010, 02:29:47 AM
I've tried Riivolution. my only issue is that it won't install. I think I've updated my IOS too far...:c
Besides Riivolution can't take screenshots last I heard.
What? Who told you that? Riivolution doesn't prohibit you from taking pictures. The only thing is that without codes you won't have unrestricted camera.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 29, 2010, 02:36:08 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on October 29, 2010, 02:29:47 AM
I've tried Riivolution. my only issue is that it won't install. I think I've updated my IOS too far...:c
Besides Riivolution can't take screenshots last I heard.
What? Who told you that? Riivolution doesn't prohibit you from taking pictures. The only thing is that without codes you won't have unrestricted camera.
oh, maybe it's just ShadowSnake's version then.
Still though, I don't think it's gecko at this point. I've updated it and it's still bugged.
I've noticed that you like working with the ladies.
Make a Backup of your SD and format it? Everytime a particular code won't work for me I do that and it somehow fix it.
Quote from: Black Boo on October 29, 2010, 02:29:47 AM
I've tried Riivolution. my only issue is that it won't install. I think I've updated my IOS too far...:c
Besides Riivolution can't take screenshots last I heard.
for me, at least, you can take screenshots and with the unrestricted camera. it'll just be found in your normal Brawl game. in the screenshots place. just move them from your normal brawl into your sd after you take them in your riivolution brawl. thats what worked for me, at least.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 29, 2010, 06:29:25 PM
for me, at least, you can take screenshots and with the unrestricted camera. it'll just be found in your normal Brawl game. in the screenshots place. just move them from your normal brawl into your sd after you take them in your riivolution brawl. thats what worked for me, at least.
What I do is, Load the hacks from a USB device (You can do that with Riivolution but It takes longer to load) and then insert the SD card after starting the game. Saves me the trouble of having to do what you said.
GOD I'M AN IDIOT HERP A DERP
It was just the size of the SD card...by some poor coinciidence, my SD card broke when I took it out of my computer to put it into the wii at my friend's house. Then when we tried using different SD cards, all of the ones we tried were 4GB, not 2.
Terribly sorry for the mix up PAVGN. The good news is that all of my stuff is working again.
Quote from: Black Boo on October 30, 2010, 10:29:59 PM
Terribly sorry for the mix up PAVGN. The good news is that all of my stuff is working again.
It's alright. I'm just glad you can still hack. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Kay, released Maple. THAT'S what's next PAVGN
So am using Nayru over Blue Zelda, Din over Red Zero Suit Samus, Farore over Green Peach, Veren With Hood over Blue Peach,Onox over Red Ganondorf, Toon Link(Oracle of Ages/Seasons Version) over the brown heir Toon Link, Maple over Green Zelda all with Custom Select/Results Screen Portraits and Battle Protraits.
i think their should be a Queen Ambi or another Special Character from Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons.
Quote from: Crobspencer on October 31, 2010, 05:31:28 AM
So am using Nayru over Blue Zelda, Din over Red Zero Suit Samus, Farore over Green Peach, Veren With Hood over Blue Peach,Onox over Red Ganondorf, Toon Link(Oracle of Ages/Seasons Version) over the brown heir Toon Link, Maple over Green Zelda all with Custom Select/Results Screen Portraits and Battle Protraits.
i think their should be a Queen Ambi or another Special Character from Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons.
Soon as you tell me who would make a good Ambi I'll look into it.
Peach of course
You work with zelda a lot XP How about doing hodded zelda?(From TP )
I'd love to, but the Coak and the hood and the scarf may be an issue.
Besides, I've just been though the biggest dramafest of my life. I don't have any inspiration to hack right now.
So i'm think you could make a Queen Ambi texture over Peach the things is i wonder how you gonna turn Peach into Ambi with hat and the clothes.
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Ambi.png)
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 01, 2010, 02:29:48 AM
So i'm think you could make a Queen Ambi texture over Peach the things is i wonder how you gonna turn Peach into Ambi with hat and the clothes.
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Ambi.png)
I'm very resourceful, don't think I can't manage.
However that's pretty low on my priority list right now.
Ok but you get to it when you have a chance.
Great to know we wont lose another hacker ;)
Hey black boo tis it okay if I use the Maple model as a base/starting point for my zelda hack? I need a zelda without the jewels and such on her chest XP
EDIT: Actually I might use ZS Zelda, but I wanna know if it's cool first XP
Go ahead, as long as you give credit.
Quote from: Black Boo on November 02, 2010, 10:08:35 PM
Go ahead, as long as you give credit.
MKy thanks, I really just needed a no jewel zelda though, so I'll go with the maple model :D I'll just credit you for whichever hack I end up using <3
omg THAT'S BETTER THAN A PHAZON BANANA!!!
...whut
What, wierd?
Nice job on Maple winning the Holiday Tourney. I really like it a lot. Keep up the great hacks
No promises :P
Hey Black Boo i know another Texture Hack you can do with Calamitas' Wrath Toon Link With Cape you could make a good Ralph Nayru's Childhood Friend.
So Black Boo what are gonna do next?
Almost finished with my zelda hack boo, the one I used ZSzelda for. I'm working on her psa and having some mild troubles but hollows helping me sort it out. I should have
Hiretsuna joō(If you're stumped, her name means Vile Queen in Japanese :D ) done sometime within the next two or three weeks :3 if I'm lucky lol I'll post a vid of her texture/model soon. But for now here's a quick peek :D I'm pretty sure you can tell which one is the one I made. (Also dark sonic is in the vault already in my brawlvault :3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8vnJlwVKo
hey Black Boo can i edit Nayru like edit the texture to match the picture
actally am gonna leave it as it is
You now, you can always edit your post, instead of double posting or triple posting. It's a little button near the word quote, and it says edit. Just something to take into consideration. ;)
So blackBboo o any plans future hacks?
It's nice to see that I have some fans here.
As far as textures that I have planned, I'm working on Queen Ambi. I have the model edits finished, my only issue is triple patching (for some reason it's just giving me hell). Same with the Midna that I'm working on.
I have a Zombie Zelda prepped and ready (just to show you how to make an effective Zombie texture), but I just feel too lazy to post it right now.
If I ever figure out how to program stages and hazards and crap like that then I'll make the Black Tower Turret. However as a warmup for stage hacking I might make Ambi's Palace. But I'm not sure what to use for all of the pieces.
Black boo, I finished the zelda texture, but the psa is giving me a total pain in the ** cause I can't change her side up/down A's. I really want to completely replace Zelda with this psa(Including specials) so it'll take a while for it to be completely done. Guess I'll just release the texture for now. :D Oh, and if you ever want a quick video of one of ur hacks feel free to ask. Here's one I did for Joke Kid's spiderman. <3 which is epic!(the texture)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9W3ULdqkyo
K, well I managed to finish Ambi's model. Here's a sneak peek.
http://www.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/948e0210-ce7f-45c6-8513-0d7fadaf41f0
I finished my model black bo~ Here's a link <3 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075&Moderated=0
I had an idea for a mario psa/model/texture so I'm working on that. :D
Your doing Ambi as well?
...wow. You really take care of every character from the Oracle games that's worth getting a hack, do you.
Wow you done good so far now you have to do is the dress, anyways i be waiting for when it's released okay looking at the progess it will come out sooner then i think.
P.S. it was a good idea of turning Peach into Queen Ambi.
Quote from: Calamitas on November 15, 2010, 06:46:54 PM
Your doing Ambi as well?
...wow. You really take care of every character from the Oracle games that's worth getting a hack, do you.
Save for Ralph. I'm having Dr. Panda take care of that one as my halloween contest prize.
As far as the dress goes, Spence, I'm not going to edit the skirt. Like Farore's dress, I think that I can incorporate the ruffles on the side into a more Twilight Princess esque style.
Well then i sould wait to see Queen Ambi when you release her okay i will wait.
That may not be for awhile, seeing as I'm having trouble with triple patching. I keep hearing that it's different things. One just says that it's patching the model repeatedly. The other, BSZ's tutorial...well I can't really make heads or tails of because it's worded so poorly.
Quote from: Black Boo on November 18, 2010, 12:27:10 AM
That may not be for awhile, seeing as I'm having trouble with triple patching. I keep hearing that it's different things. One just says that it's patching the model repeatedly. The other, BSZ's tutorial...well I can't really make heads or tails of because it's worded so poorly.
I heard that things don't patch properly because of a bad morpher. That's just what I heard, I don't know anymore than that.
Well i guess i have to wait untill you release it into Brawl Vault but can you tell the progess and future problems on Queen Ambi as more progess you get done ;)
P.S. I think you should do a stage that is from the Oracle games and Mewtwo2000 can help.
The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame
So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.
I'm making him on Marth :P
He still needs a bit of work though...
You know who you should do next?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Ashei%20Twilight%20Princess/KHAnimeUnited/ZeldaTwilightPrincess/Ashei.jpg
Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 11:23:21 AM
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.
Well i think Toon Link would be a good choice as well.
I'm making him on Marth :P
He still needs a bit of work though...
Well i think Toon Link would make a good Ralph but it's your choice to do it on Marth and i can't change your mind.
He's too short, and too cartoony.
If not Marth then it's Link
Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame
So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)
Yes, I did. By the by, the link is fixed. I'll post her in this topic sometime tonight.
Also, Ashei has been done for Samus already. I'm not sure who I'll do next, maybe I'll finish my midna, I don't know.
Quote from: Black Boo on November 23, 2010, 12:10:14 AM
He's too short, and too cartoony.
If not Marth then it's Link
Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame
So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)
Yes, I did. By the by, the link is fixed. I'll post her in this topic sometime tonight.
Also, Ashei has been done for Samus already. I'm not sure who I'll do next, maybe I'll finish my midna, I don't know.
You know who you could do on donky Kong?
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/0/0a/OptimusPrimal_BW1.jpg)
EDIT: If you don't know who this is, you've been deprived of a meaningful childhood XP (Television wise anyway lol)
I wonder Ralph has a hat and how are you gonna make it on Marth. Anyways Black Boo Queen Ambi still pending, and are you gonna change the Forum like the title to be Queen Ambi released or something and update your first page.
Ralph does have a hat, but it looks more like a nightcap than the one in official artwork... I was going to give it a little flick at the end, but the way the vertices are joined stop me from doing so :-\
Here's a Brawlbox Preview... still trying to improve the textures some though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now I am going to stop commandeering Black Boo's thread with talk of Ralph.
This thread is about all the epic hacks he's made, not crappy ones I make :P
DrPanda your doing great so far.
k well I still haven't posted ambi here yet, I've been lazy and sick lately so yeah.
I'll try to get that done tonight, along with introducing you to my latest, greatest creation!
Good to hear and Happy Thanksgiving Black Boo.
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Black Boo. Your Toon Zelda is awesome.
My Perfect Toon Zelda is now available. Next on my project list is Metal Sonic. The model is done, I just have to patch it and do the textures.
Thank you PAVGN. I didn't really since I've been sick, and I didn't eat a lot at dinner....but it was still fun to see cousins that I hadn't seen in years.
Yeah good Toon Zelda and one question so tell me are you gonna make stages from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 26, 2010, 10:47:03 PM
Yeah good Toon Zelda and one question so tell me are you gonna make stages from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
it's possible.
Well i hope you do a good stage from the games and another question would this character be one of your future projects (http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/CaptainArt.png) from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
First time commenting!
Dude your gallery is so freaking awsome! just keep it up!
By the way I loved your toon zelda texture! X3
Toon Zelda is very well done, and probably your best work. Congrats.
Black Boo, Have you played Phantom Hourglass?
Also, Can you tell me what makes Toon Zelda desync online play?
Quote from: PAVGN on November 28, 2010, 03:14:11 AM
Black Boo, Have you played Phantom Hourglass?
Also, Can you tell me what makes Toon Zelda desync online play?
She has bone edits, for some reason, even bone edits that don't effect hit boxes will desync.
Thank you Data.
Anyway, yes, it's bizzare. She would have been playable online if I hadn't been a bit of an idiot and used the same base model that I used for Imp Midna (aka I unknowingly copied the FitToonLink00.pac from Imp Midna's folder thinking that the bones weren't renamed). So now you know.
Also, I've played a little, not a lot. Never got far because I suck at stealth so I always got my ass kicked in the stupid Ocean King's Temple.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 30, 2010, 07:06:17 AM
She has bone edits, for some reason, even bone edits that don't effect hit boxes will desync.
That's what I thought. That's something I really hate about bone editing.
Quote from: Black Boo on November 30, 2010, 08:51:52 PM
Also, I've played a little, not a lot. Never got far because I suck at stealth so I always got my ass kicked in the stupid Ocean King's Temple.
I understand where you're coming from. The Ocean King's Temple has to be that game's biggest flaw. But anyway, I was wondering If maybe you'd like to try making the Postal worker from that game on Pit. I understand It'd be difficult to do, But I thought of It the first time I saw him and seeing as how you've made so many Zelda characters, I figured I'd ask you first.
I actally hate the Ocean King Temple as well i beat the game but the Ocean King Temple was a huge challenge for me got pass it but these who play Phantom Hourglass is gonna have a bad time in there.
Quote from: PAVGN on November 30, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
I understand where you're coming from. The Ocean King's Temple has to be that game's biggest flaw. But anyway, I was wondering If maybe you'd like to try making the Postal worker from that game on Pit. I understand It'd be difficult to do, But I thought of It the first time I saw him and seeing as how you've made so many Zelda characters, I figured I'd ask you first.
That would probably best be attempted with Pik's Old School Pit hack...not sure if he releasted it yet, but yeah.
Black Bo I don't know if you know Zatch Bell very well but I would like to request Coral Q over Lucas or ness please <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ZPpfP_rpU&feature=relatedEdit: In case you didn't guess Coral Q is the little guy singing the song >_>
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 26, 2010, 10:56:07 PM
Well i hope you do a good stage from the games and another question would this character be one of your future projects (http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/CaptainArt.png) from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
So tell are you ever gonna make that character i had in that post?
Okay guys, Metal Sonic is OUT. :D
I have to say, great job, your work has probably outbeaten mine.
Well thank you.
Your Metal was good, my only issues with it were the shape of the spines, feet, face, and the shine. He just didn't seem to look like metal to me. That's why I used the actual metal00 texture from common3.pac
Good texture of Metal Sonic!
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Whats your next project Black Boo
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think that may have been me......XD
Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.
Mm, perhaps.
Either way, I was thinking on re-making Majora this weekend, since her charcter has gone through so many design changes.
so your editing the texture and a little more votex editing.
Just about completely redoing the texture and completely redoing the model
Sounds good to me, i like to see the version when it comes out.
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 11, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.
Nice Black boo im still working on that little surprise i told you about i've been busy but hopefully ill finish. Any way the only reason i replyed to these quotes was to keep them going xD
Quote from: KeyBlader on December 13, 2010, 01:52:31 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 11, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect! Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers? Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.
Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D
Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*
...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.
Fair enough. How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult. Typical XP But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.
Nice Black boo im still working on that little surprise i told you about i've been busy but hopefully ill finish. Any way the only reason i replyed to these quotes was to keep them going xD
You really shouldn't.
...dang it now you got me started. Anyway, as far as the fingers go, I'm probably not gonna do it, because their verts are inside an undistinguishable cloud of verts. finding them would be a nightmare.
Are you done with Majora's Rebirh
I let her go for a few minutes so I could make a christmas hack before I have to go to my christmas party tonight.
I'm about done though yeah, just a matter of taking pictures and posting them, which I'll either do this weekend or over my holiday break.
Well thats good to hear and are you still making Oracle of Seasons/Ages Hacks
and here's something to help fix that ugly freezeing problem on Nayru V5 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15925.0 - AdfroMan's Thread
Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening
Well thats good to hear
Though my christmas wishes may be a week early, Merry Christmas all the same. Chirsmas Zelda is out.
Looks Great
Oh also yeah I fixed Nayru's freezing problem when Sheik transforms into her.
I have already downloaded it thank you for fixing the problem
Quote from: Black Boo on December 18, 2010, 05:08:46 PM
Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening
ho ho ho ho I do think I'll be making a chrismasy psa for zelda in that outfit XD
it looks cute =3
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 23, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 18, 2010, 05:08:46 PM
Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening
ho ho ho ho I do think I'll be making a chrismasy psa for zelda in that outfit XD
it looks cute =3
So your making a PSA for Nayru or Christmas Zelda, NaruZeldaMaster?
Merry christmas boys and girls.
I've released my secret two day project.
Dude you have outdone yourself. That is one of your most perfect hacks ever.
...but I feel like we need Young Sheik, or OOT style Tetra for her to turn into.
Black Boo, Young Zelda is a great hack, one of the best you ever made in a while *claps*
Nice job on Young Zelda man!
that's awesome :happy:
Awesome job, Y-Zelda is great. Someone want to do a PSA for her ? xD
WHEN IS YOUR HYRULE CSS COMMING OUT?? T-T
PS how do I do those anyways :l
Also does anyone have the code for sheik and zelda to have their own seperate slots?
I honestly think I'm going to cancel the Hyrule CSS guys, sorry. I've had that penned up since the beginning of summer, and I haven't worked on it since. Just too much trouble for my taste.
If someone wants to make one then by all means go for it.
Just give me credit for the background if you use it.
Quote from: Black Boo on December 27, 2010, 02:44:03 AM
I honestly think I'm going to cancel the Hyrule CSS guys, sorry. I've had that penned up since the beginning of summer, and I haven't worked on it since. Just too much trouble for my taste.
If someone wants to make one then by all means go for it.
Just give me credit for the background if you use it.
Hey, are you gonna do a size mod on zelda so she's the same size as her younger self in OOT? It'd be epic if you could port normal Zelda's model over to the sheik one (and psa? :s)
wow bro
that's way beyond me.
Oh, and I know this may seem off subject to you guys, but may I point you to a topic that I made last night, which is getting very little attention, when it's actually a lerge issue on KCMM.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17972.0
ASSISTANCE:
Anyone that would like to contribute to my next hack, report to this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18117.0 THERE IS A REWARD
Quote from: Black Boo on December 27, 2010, 03:02:42 AM
wow bro
that's way beyond me.
Oh, and I know this may seem off subject to you guys, but may I point you to a topic that I made last night, which is getting very little attention, when it's actually a lerge issue on KCMM.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17972.0
I might try to make a "True Size" Young zelda sometime, if that's okay with you.
She's...the same size as Young Link.
Seriously I was talking to Pik as I did it. Both of them use the scale of 0.735
Either way, where did that even come from, when the post above was about Saria?
When are you gonna release Saria V2?
Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1! (Next to Majora's Rebirth... She's just awesome!) consider making an Enhanced version of them =P
When are you releasing Saria? I hate Peach, but she gets your hacks (Huge Zelda Fan here. lol)
Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 04:19:24 AM
Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1!
Love Nayru as well one of my favorite hacks that am using,
as for enhanced you mean is he gonna make a version 6 of Nayru?
Quote from: Memories on January 01, 2011, 04:25:21 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 04:19:24 AM
Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1!
Love Nayru as well one of my favorite hacks that am using,
as for enhanced you mean is he gonna make a version 6 of Nayru?
Pretty sure he means breast wise. I probably won't, but that won't stop other people from doing it :srs:
Anyway, I'll be releasing Saria at a very special time. I'll try to average about 40 hacks a year, maybe more since I started back in March.
Okay that sounds fine and for big breasts lets just have Din with those and Happy New Year Black Boo!
Alright, released Saria at 11:59 PM December 31, 2010. Last hack of 2010 if you're in central time.
Happy new year everybody.
I [censored]in' love your Saria! It's spot on man, I haven't DL'd a Peach hack since Rosalina.
Bur seeing it up next to Young Link or just on the Forest Temple stage, she seems too saturated. Not a big deal, but yea.
Saria V2 looks great! :af2:
Mm. Saturation is an easy fix. I'll do it if I get more feedback about it.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 01, 2011, 10:01:08 AM
Mm. Saturation is an easy fix. I'll do it if I get more feedback about it.
I think her saturation is on point, just like the vertex. Nice job Black Boo!
Hm. There's only one way to properly respond to this update...
< <
> >
v v
Saria is truly awesome. Thank you very much for doing a revamp of her ^^
*insert wtfboom audio here*
No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''
Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*
I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?
Ignore my comment about the saturation. >_> This is sexy as is.
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
Ignore my comment about the saturation. >_> This is sexy as is.
lol Perfectionist FTW? ^+^;;
Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 04:49:08 PM
*insert wtfboom audio here*
No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''
Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*
I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?
The original had the Deku sheild, but her golf club was originally a sword. I like the Deku Stick idea though. I'll see if I can't do anything with it.
Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 06:23:47 PM
Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!
Prolly the fact that I didn't widen her mouth like I should have. However, that's difficult for peaach because there are so many vertacies in that region of the polygon.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 01, 2011, 07:10:48 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 04:49:08 PM
*insert wtfboom audio here*
No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''
Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*
I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?
The original had the Deku sheild, but her golf club was originally a sword. I like the Deku Stick idea though. I'll see if I can't do anything with it.
Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 06:23:47 PM
Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!
Prolly the fact that I didn't widen her mouth like I should have. However, that's difficult for peaach because there are so many vertacies in that region of the polygon.
It's a great work either way! Definetaly using it! And again, great work on Nayru (again <.<)! She's been the one I've always used since day one (And now using Majora's too), being Zelda my main.
PS: Anything in mind for your next hack?
Loving that Saria. <3
Din Totally needs a psa <3
I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3
I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)
Not every hack needs a PSA, NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3
I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)
Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.
If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3
I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)
Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.
If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.
Okay, the main reason I want to do din over someone else is cause like ZSS has zero room for psa-ing.
I think I'll try link, since he needs some god psa love compared to zelda and ganondorf :) what with it being a zelda themed hack anyway and all that *nod*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3
I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)
Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.
If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.
Okay, the main reason I want to do din over someone else is cause like ZSS has zero room for psa-ing.
I think I'll try link, since he needs some god psa love compared to zelda and ganondorf :) what with it being a zelda themed hack anyway and all that *nod*
But...over Link? O.o
oh well have fun with that I guess. Her attacks should really be more physical based than anything. If you make a Farore PSA, hers should rely heavily on magic, and Nayru should be balanced.
Making Psa's for all three Oracle's may be hard.
O.O That new saria looks amazing! Nice job! You are a very good vertex-er and textureer, you should try looking into 3D modeling or something similar to that as a career. I am serious about that.
Haha, thanks, but I'd rather stick to pencil and paper. ^^;
If you ever do, can you make a young Malon.
Fix Saria's face plz :srs:
and it will be 1337 !
zmg!!
Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D
So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 01:41:14 PM
zmg!!
Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D
So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*
What about the ponytail? Isn't it stiff as starch?
Either way, cool. I made a topic awhile back with a suggested moveset. don't know where it went though.
Also, GameandWatching, i'll do that some other time. I'd have to triple patch her again, whcih is not fun.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 10:38:45 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 01:41:14 PM
zmg!!
Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D
So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*
What about the ponytail? Isn't it stiff as starch?
Either way, cool. I made a topic awhile back with a suggested moveset. don't know where it went though.
Also, GameandWatching, i'll do that some other time. I'd have to triple patch her again, whcih is not fun.
Hmm I was thinking her moveset would be mostly kicks and punches, with (small) fireblasts extending her attacks Tales of Symphonia-spell style. That sound good?
Grahh darnit her ponytail is stiff T-T
however I do think that may be an animation problem, since you know...marth doesn't have a ponytail lol
I'll try animating it if it's possible and see what happens :)
That is because marth's hair is not aesthetic while Peach's is.
Quote from: MonkUnit on January 03, 2011, 08:25:12 PM
That is because marth's hair is not aesthetic while Peach's is.
I tried ZSS over peach, but you have to add so many damn bones to make her have more bones than peach that the game froze.
well see I was thinking her attacks should be season based (summer, fire, winter, ice, spring, electric, autumn, slash)
Quote from: Black Boo on January 04, 2011, 04:13:20 AM
well see I was thinking her attacks should be season based (summer, fire, winter, ice, spring, electric, autumn, slash)
Oh right :)
that sounds good ^+^
if I could get the damn hair to move, I picked marth for his psa size limit ^_^;;
Quote from: Amy on January 04, 2011, 07:12:35 AM
Wow, consistantly well done. I really like Din, Nayru, and the Avatar ones.
Well Black Boo does have a amazing skill at vortexing character.
These are incredible! I love Malon. ;D
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...
"Shadowsnake...you're alive! how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo
very belated reply... >.>
great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
If you can Black Boo, can you make a Young Malon and update Older Malon.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...
"Shadowsnake...you're alive! how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo
very belated reply... >.>
great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...
"Shadowsnake...you're alive! how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo
very belated reply... >.>
great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.
ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.
anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 04:02:25 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...
"Shadowsnake...you're alive! how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo
very belated reply... >.>
great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.
ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.
anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.
That never actually occurred to me. I'll probably do that once I touch up older Malon, then use her as a base.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 04:08:40 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 04:02:25 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...
"Shadowsnake...you're alive! how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo
very belated reply... >.>
great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.
ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.
anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.
That never actually occurred to me. I'll probably do that once I touch up older Malon, then use her as a base.
sounds good.
I can't believe that I missed your Metal Sonic. It's the best one yet.
WERAAAAWER >_<
Marth works, but the hair doesn't move
Peach worked ONCE, but she mapped up all weird and has a trans n glitch T-T
I AM NOT GIVING UP *shakes fist in the air like a certain dictator with a mustache* XD
hey, you have some cool stuff here, nice job
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
Well thats good to hear, at lease their is no bad news
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes :srs:
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
go ahead, it'll be interesting to see how you enhance Saria.
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes :srs:
*facepalm*
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes :srs:
hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?
So Black Boo on page 21 of this thread you said you have a Zombie Zelda that is ready or something.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:46:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes :srs:
hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?
vertexing them.
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 08:16:51 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:46:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS
I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.
Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3
and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes :srs:
hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?
vertexing them.
With peach that is damn near impossible. :srs: I did re texture them though so they look a little more Twilight Princess ish.
@Memories: Yeah I did but it's so far past halloween it's just not worth it.
Maybe I'll post it in april.
Why in April?
magical reasons.
I actally wonder what your next project gonna be.
OMG Black Bo I just thought of something for Dins psa!
What if I ported the model to both Zelda and Sheik, that way we could do all four seasons!
Zelda: Spring/Summer
Sheik: Fall/winter
Course with their dual file limits being so small, we might not get to do much, but it would be epic <3
Hmm..I dunno if that would work...y'know because you could easily lose track of which one you are...
If anything I just say that you make Din onto Sheik, and give her randomly generated effects (fire thunder ice wind) and damage to match.
Quote from: Segtendo on January 09, 2011, 04:31:22 AM
Your Metal Sonic. It's the best one yet.
This. Young Zelda is also one of your best creations.
Saria looks great
the eyes still not perfect :srs:
Quote from: GameWatching on January 11, 2011, 07:25:43 AM
the eyes still not perfect :srs:
You can't exactly be 100% perfect you know.
Quote from: mnsg on January 11, 2011, 01:31:46 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 11, 2011, 07:25:43 AM
the eyes still not perfect :srs:
You can't exactly be 100% perfect you know.
I never said that :>.>palm:
at least, the closest result.
Quote from: GameWatching on January 11, 2011, 01:43:50 PM
I never said that :>.>palm:
at least, the closest result.
Oh. Regardless, don't lose sleep over it.
Great that Saria(Peach) got a huge update which makes her look more like Saria and i would like to see your next project Black Boo :D and this is my 1000 post so now am a Godly kitten ;D.
This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!
Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning, I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.
Quote from: Wolfric on January 11, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!
Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning, I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.
I can only second that. With the shield, you could even make a version with the Keaton Mask !
Quote from: Link40 on January 11, 2011, 09:13:46 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on January 11, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!
Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning, I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.
I can only second that. With the shield, you could even make a version with the Keaton Mask !
that sounds like a great idea
I'm not dead guys...I just haven't updated the thread in awhile. I'll do that most liketly sunday.
Okay.
Nice picture, Black Boo
Yes, you're avatar are really funny lol
You have a next hack on the list?
I never knew you have a Youtube Channel
That took forever and a half, but I finally got the topic up to date.
YOU'RE WELCOME.
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice
I knew it! :af2:
But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP
lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice
I knew it! :af2:
But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP
lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)
Actally she did appear in other games but you need to find out which games she is in
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
She's not from Sonic, She's from her own series of games called Space Channel 5.
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:38:33 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice
I knew it! :af2:
But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP
lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)
Actally she did appear in other games but you need to find out which games she is in
Quoted for teh falsness.
Quote from: PAVGN on January 24, 2011, 11:45:51 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
She's not from Sonic, She's from her own series of games called Space Channel 5.
Quoted for teh truth.
Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:52:59 PM
Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
That does not mean she is a Sonic character. :srs:
Quote from: GreenThunda on January 25, 2011, 12:00:53 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:52:59 PM
Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
That does not mean she is a Sonic character. :srs:
No it's means, that that she is a Sega character and most Sega characters don't get remakes which sucks
I don't see Avan getting in those games and he's a SEGA character. :srs:
Who is Avan?
Tis' a guy from Valkyria Chronicles 2.
I wish they make another Sega console
Ulala are awesome.
Y'know, you guys might think that Ulala has been "abandoned," but really, it's mostly the company that did it to her. Her fans are still loyal. The Space Channel 5 series practically has a cult following it.
Hey BB, My Side Projects are failing epically atm, so I'm going to get to work on Din's PSA. She will be ported over to peach for optimum epicness, and if it's okay, I'll include a normal size, DD, and E size with the model.
That's probably the only thing I'll change though. I'm also gonna make a team color pack and a CSS portrait etc.
I personally find the breast expansions unnecessary.
If it's up to me, I say just keep them to yourself...>.>
Quote from: Black Boo on January 26, 2011, 11:22:34 PM
I personally find the breast expansions unnecessary.
If it's up to me, I say just keep them to yourself...>.>
lol okay XD
Meh maybe just a barely noticable one :P *is being sarcastic*
And I'll keep the enhancements to myself then XD Or just have them there on the side in case anyone wants to use them XP I'll just make an enhanced ZSS for that XP
But yeah, IF I can get ZSS to work properly over peach then I'm definately going to get to work on it.
Though I'm also working on something else too, IF I can get my tabuu edditing to mario's.pac to work the way I want it to. (its mainly just bone renaming issues)
I wanted to use this pic in this thread:
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpL1VhWStt1UOP3Zbls6l-xrs9F1EmmOr-EukAiDfXzkZ0kMJA-g)
*I'm doing it wrong...*Still.
wut
Quote from: SmashClash on January 27, 2011, 01:27:11 AM
I wanted to use this pic in this thread:
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpL1VhWStt1UOP3Zbls6l-xrs9F1EmmOr-EukAiDfXzkZ0kMJA-g)
*I'm doing it wrong...*Still.
lol
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _
Okay, I'm getting started on Din(over wolf) right now I have her A combo (kind of) finished. And I'll do her A attacks and aerial attacks tomorrow. Then possibly smash attacks the whole day of the next day.
The PSA should work perfectly fine when I'm through with it, as long as you don't grab anyone...EVER...just yet. I may have to ask hollow for help fixing it.
Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _
Where's the any key?
Quote from: Wrath on January 31, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _
Where's the any key?
lol
Quote from: Wrath on January 31, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _
Where's the any key?
It's under there.
Okay so right now I'm kinda balancing some projects.
Sky Sanctuary Zone
Infested Sarah Kerrigan
Majora
Toon Sheik
I need to get off my ass and do one or more of these. I've goten a start on SSZ, Kerrigan's model is done, Majora's just about done, needs a little more tweaking with her textures and model, and I haven't even started Toon Sheik.
WHAT DO I DO
you can do Krystal >_>
lol kidding :P
Actually toon Sheik would look interesting XP and a toon zelda(the normal one) too
Sky Sanctuary Zone also sounds epic :P
I deff vote for Infested Sarah Kerrigan, are you kidding me?
How epic would that be?
Toon Sheik?!?
I must see it :af:
Toon Sheik?
YES.
After, that need Toon Zelda over Zelda. lol
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 08:00:41 AM
I deff vote for Infested Sarah Kerrigan, are you kidding me?
How epic would that be?
As epic as the metaphor I'm trying to think of.
Is majora a psa or texture?
model/texture
Quote from: Black Boo on February 08, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
model/texture
This?
(http://summer.agnesirwin.org/StudentWork/WebDesign_SS2010/derin%20caglar/zelda%20chracters/majora.png)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 08, 2011, 12:30:07 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on February 08, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
model/texture
This?
(http://summer.agnesirwin.org/StudentWork/WebDesign_SS2010/derin%20caglar/zelda%20chracters/majora.png)
No no no
Goddess Majora/ Majora's Rebirth
I'll post a beta sketch...
(http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1734/majorav4.png)
And even then I don't think this is my most recent version. She was my avatar a few days ago.
Hey Black Boo, have you considered making Kafei over Toon Link? (Just a suggestion)
It's been done.
Anyway for some reason I've been drained of all the will to hack...I don't know why, but I just am...
I might try to do something soon...hopefully.
Have you considered making Nabooru out of your Gerudo Guard Zelda?
Oh, a cutty Majora Rebirth.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2011, 09:17:43 AM
Have you considered making Nabooru out of your Gerudo Guard Zelda?
I have considered it, I may do it. I dunno.
I'm really wanting to release Sarah, but she's just going to be a pain to texture and I'm not looking forward to it.
Take your time and break, you can come back or not to hacking whenever you feel like it, this is just a hobby, after all. =D
A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/15f24772-59e2-49cb-9eca-5c8b36429ff0/2011-02-18_2029.png)
And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.
Quote from: Black Boo on February 19, 2011, 02:37:14 AM
A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/15f24772-59e2-49cb-9eca-5c8b36429ff0/2011-02-18_2029.png)
And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.
It looks like Princess Azula, but did you make a PSA or something
Quote from: Sorceress on February 19, 2011, 06:23:56 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on February 19, 2011, 02:37:14 AM
A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/15f24772-59e2-49cb-9eca-5c8b36429ff0/2011-02-18_2029.png)
And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.
It looks like Princess Azula, but did you make a PSA or something
Yes. the guy who has never made a PSA in his life has pulled off a kickass Azula PSA. And what you see there is her final smash.
:happy:
I didn't know Azula came with a psa X3
I'ma give it a try sometime XP
Maybe he'd make a psa for my peach character eh or I could just do it mahself or just pick someone else.
hmmm...
Aww heck
MECHA LUIGI A GO GO >3
Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<
Those are the Norfair effects.
azula v2 looks good bro, you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro, you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said
Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede
Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 20, 2011, 04:50:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro, you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said
thats very mature dude, how old are you 8? :srs:
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on February 20, 2011, 05:22:18 PM
Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on February 20, 2011, 05:22:18 PM
Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede
that might work, not the ship version of course the king version.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 07:25:34 PM
Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 20, 2011, 04:50:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro, you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said
thats very mature dude, how old are you 8? :srs:
nearly, 18 :af2:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 20, 2011, 03:38:27 AM
Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<
Those are the Norfair effects.
This is why I love you italion. You're SMART
Quote from: Black Boo on February 21, 2011, 04:50:29 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 20, 2011, 03:38:27 AM
Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<
Those are the Norfair effects.
This is why I love you italion. You're SMART
I never commented after you said you, PSA because i knew you were kidding because you could only do vertexing and texture anyways
Damn I let this thread go. I'll put up Toon Sheik I guess...
Quote from: Black Boo on March 13, 2011, 12:18:09 AM
Damn I let this thread go. I'll put up Toon Sheik I guess...
good to know
Okay I updated the layout of the OP. I have my best hacks of 2010 below the hacks of 2011. Yes I'm segregating by years now, at least until I can come up with a better format.
Quote from: Black Boo on March 13, 2011, 04:52:50 AM
Okay I updated the layout of the OP. I have my best hacks of 2010 below the hacks of 2011. Yes I'm segregating by years now, at least until I can come up with a better format.
Love the new Majora's Mask Zelda, even though it's WAY darker than the past version, it turned out great! I'll be making her CSP/BP very soon...
Black Boo, you need to upgrade the opening with your newer hacks
yeah yeah I'll get around to it...
Don't let this thread die :( and update the opening if you ever get the chance ;)
Thread...is pretty much dead sadly...and I'm not sure when I'll get around to updating the thread OP...
Quote from: Majora on May 01, 2011, 05:38:18 PM
Thread...is pretty much dead sadly...and I'm not sure when I'll get around to updating the thread OP...
nooooo!!! :oshi:
look I'll see if I can't update it tonight.
Alright, thread's updated. Just in time for me to say that I may be retiring from the hacking gig, or at least taking a long break. See it's the fact that I've put so much time into this that I've run out of ideas very quickly. Not to mention that I put my heart and soul into every hack that I do, so when I see that I only get about 30 downloads for it (such as Majora), it's a little disheartening.
Regardless, I'm going to be taking a break, unless anyone has any REALLY good ideas.
Quote from: Majora on May 03, 2011, 10:05:19 PM
Alright, thread's updated. Just in time for me to say that I may be retiring from the hacking gig, or at least taking a long break. See it's the fact that I've put so much time into this that I've run out of ideas very quickly. Not to mention that I put my heart and soul into every hack that I do, so when I see that I only get about 30 downloads for it (such as Majora), it's a little disheartening.
Regardless, I'm going to be taking a break, unless anyone has any REALLY good ideas.
Well most people don't have much Zelda slots :(
you could do some star wars hacks. I'm sure you'd get lots of downloads. Someone like Obi-Wan or Luke in Jedi robes would work, and accompany Darth Vader really well.
You could always go for some original ideas as well.
Would you take ideas for any kind of character? Or just Zelda characters?
That is exactly the problem Majora. Most people have the Zelda slots packed, including myself. I even have a vertexture on the original Zelda slot, that's how bad it is.
Same thing applies to Marth.
Have you thought about doing another character?
We know you like the Zelda series, tell us what other series you like and that would be easier for you to get good ideas.
How about some Sonic series? You did make that sexy Metal Sonic.
I dunno. See I'm not exactly a huge fan of many series, mostly Zelda for some reason. Can't explain it.
And it's not like I don't have ideas, for some reason I just can't do them, though the usual culprit is the Triple Patch we know and love. :>.>: Still haven't been able to figure it out to this day.
Here's an idea I've had for awhile but forgot to tell you until now. How about Malladus over Beast Ganon? After all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
so I imagine It'd work out pretty well. If you make that It would be the first hack I download for Ganondorf's Final Smash.
not unless someone can port Beast Ganon to be playable
seriously for some reason it's no fun if the hacks aren't playable. If anything Malledus should go to Giga Bowser.
Hey guys guess what? I'm coming out of my stupor kicking with my Perfect OoT Link! I've finally learned how to triple patch, so stay tuned for more awesomeness! :af:
Flawlessly made.
Well done. xD
this is the bettest classic link what i've seen until today, nice work :)
Thanks Majora.
I shall get that sexy OoT (3D) Link.
Two words:
LOVE IT!!
DUUUUDE! this link looks so gooood!
Oh my gawd.
Just :
AWESOME!
That OoT 3D Link is awesome! Loving the attention you payed to all the little details.
Totally gonna replace my first Link slot with it. Though now I really want an OoT 3D Ganondorf vertex xD
Quote from: dRage on June 24, 2011, 09:52:32 AM
Totally gonna replace my first Link slot with it. Though now I really want an OoT 3D Ganondorf vertex xD
^This, totally xD
Well technically Mariokart's Melee Ganondorf just needs a little sprucing up and it'll be fine. That is the OoT Ganondorf after all.
Perfect OoT Link looks... perfect. o_o
Also, happy birthday dude.
k bye
probably your best hack yet black boo/majora. nice job on this one pal. ;)
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 25, 2011, 02:48:41 AMPerfect OoT Link looks... perfect. o_o Also, happy birthday dude. k bye
kthxbai
Happy birthday :P
Good job on OoT Link! o_o
What turned me down is the hair, but meh, I still love it. :D
Quote from: Crystal on June 26, 2011, 05:24:06 PM
Good job on OoT Link! o_o
What turned me down is the hair, but meh, I still love it. :D
You're like the fifth person to say that. I seriously don't get what's rong with the hair. :/
(http://www.zeldac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/oot_3d_sc-2.jpg)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here could be some improvements with the hair:
-
Where the hair first starts to curve could be a tiny little bit heightened.-Both parts of hair could be a BIT separated.
(That little spike on the right side of the hair could be added, but not really needed. See spoiler image.)
The suggestion in bold is what bothers me the most; that's just me, although.
Also, sorry for the picture. I tried to find a picture where Link was facing forward towards the game camera, but I just couldn't find one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah, I spotted something for the sheath too.
There's that little wrapping on the sheath.
I don't if it's hard or not to add the wrapping on the sheath to the texture.
You sir are the best for making OoT 3D Link.
Detail Whores, gotta love em XD [/trolling]
Seriously though jk lol
Ya know, if anyone could get model rips, an adult princess ruto over Peach or Zelda would be sexy as F*
BTW kinda OT but anyone here got soulsilver/heartgold? I'm looking to get mehself a pikachu.
Oh yeah, a young zelda with the textures from OOT 3D would be epic to..
Just ideas..
Since most of u pros got OOT3D by now like me.... XD
Quote from: Majora on June 25, 2011, 02:47:36 AM
Well technically Mariokart's Melee Ganondorf just needs a little sprucing up and it'll be fine. That is the OoT Ganondorf after all.
Not hardly.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/9/93/Ganondorf_Trophy_%28Smash%29.png
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/3/3d/Ganondorf_OoT3D.png
Can you not see all the differences? And the OoT picture's still missing his long hair.
Well they certainly spruced him up nicely didn't they.
I'm just saying that OoT ganondorf and Melee ganondorf are very similar in terms of basic design.
I'll think about it, but I've never really done high detail work witih Ganondorf before.
What ever happened to your version of Midna?
I've actually put a poll up on my DeviantART page of which hack I should do next, and she's winning right now, so you may hear from her shortly.
Oops, scratch that, I just checked the poll and she's tied with a redo/revamp of Veran.
Quote from: Majora on June 27, 2011, 09:45:01 PM
I've actually put a poll up on my DeviantART page of which hack I should do next, and she's winning right now, so you may hear from her shortly.
Oops, scratch that, I just checked the poll and she's tied with a redo/revamp of Veran.
D: *gos to vote Midna ASAP*
Done :3
Well I've redone Midna's model and I have it all patched. Now it's a matter of texturing her and getting her primmed and pretty for the fights.
Unfortunately it seems like my summer bummer is getting to me and I really don't feel like texturing her at the moment. I'll try to get a move on it tomorrow, assuming I'm not "dead in the water" in terms of mood, or distracted by my new XBox.
Finished Midna today after much pain and suffering...god I forgot how awesome and hard at the same time it is to make textures...I can make models in my sleep, but textures...oh god....
Can't wait to see it..
Okay boys and girls, Midna will e up in a few hours, or maybe even less than that.
COMMENSE HYPING. (http://black-boo.deviantart.com/art/What-s-the-matter-217162832)
Quote from: Majora on July 07, 2011, 05:54:36 PM
Okay boys and girls, Midna will e up in a few hours, or maybe even less than that.
COMMENSE HYPING. (http://black-boo.deviantart.com/art/What-s-the-matter-217162832)
Near perfect considering the limitations with mirroring textures and having to make the cape/coat thing from her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
One thing you could do is make her head pointier and elongate the face a bit maybe.
Ah, good feedback. I'll take it into consideration next time I redo the model, if I do at all. I'm highly considering it and experimenting with the cloak.
However I'm going to save that for later since I JUST finished this one and I feel completely unmotivated to continue with it. Better write down my idea...
Is it finished? Looks like you forgot to texture her arms and legs with that Twilight thing (Check LookItsLink's picture for reference)
Then again maybe you made the picture too bright, and I can't see it.
Either way, this is the best Midna out there yet. Nice job.
Glow effect's probably hiding the Twilit markings, IS.
And I think I'm going to go and fix the face and such right now because apparently it's not different enough from Calamitas's, according to said hacker. I'm sorry but I literally laughed at that post.
And here's a little collage I threw together to prove that mine's way different
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24xmkhx.jpg)
The glow effect it was then.
I already downloaded her (the updated version) but haven't tried it yet.
The face you made does look better than that other Midna obviously, but maybe go a little farther down and make it more Midna? Still looks a bit like Zelda really.
The two look similar to begin with. I don't really think there's much more I can do with it.
By the by, here are the unedited shots since so many people were thrown of by the glow. I knew that would come back to haunt me...
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2hfjic2.jpg)
Oh, i'm LOVING that Midna! 8D
I'm getting this when i'm back home! XD
Okay guys, um, there was a small glitch in the model thanks to my stupidity, Midna had a huge hole in her left leg. Surprised I didn't notice. Stupid brawlbox. Anyway, it's fixed, so if you downloaded it and you don't want Midna to have a rather large hole in her left leg, then redownload. Sorry.
Oh yeah, lovin' OoT Link recolors and Twili Midna. -w-
Good work on the face of Midna (if I hadn't said it before ^^"). ;)
You're def one of my favorite hackers around. :)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the OoT Link recolors I put out there.
Also, can I get this topic moved to the Vertex section? I've been getting suggestions to have it moved since I do mostly vertex work nowadays
EDIT: Speaking of "nowadays," I've decided to delete about around ten or so of my older, not so great hacks that I'm not exactly proud of. One or two of them are going to get redos, yes, but most of them are gone for good. Sorry but it's just my artist side being a perfectionist and hating almost anything that came before this December. My DeviantART gallery went through a very similar crash 'n' trash, so this isn't the first time I've done something like this. If I deleted something you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT, send me a PM and I'll link you to the mediafire file. I still have everything stored there.
Hey Majora, would you mind if i make a recolor pack for Midna when i get back home? I want more then 1 on my Zelda slots xD
When I saw the first pic of Midna and looked at just the face I really thought that was a model import. The rest still looks amazing considering Zelda's limitation.
Loving the OoT Link recolors, though I was wondering if at some later point you might be able to make a Dark Link recolor? That's the only costume I never replaced but now I wanna get rid of TP Link completely.
Also moved the topic to the vertex section.
Oh sure give me a few minutes and I'll have one set for you. Question is, do you want him to have details or to be pitch black, or moreover, how about the shininess of the OoT one? There's the question.
@Pride: Sure, if I don't do it first >w>
Quote from: Majora on July 09, 2011, 06:14:37 PM
Oh sure give me a few minutes and I'll have one set for you. Question is, do you want him to have details or to be pitch black, or moreover, how about the shininess of the OoT one? There's the question.
@Pride: Sure, if I don't do it first >w>
I got a good look at OoT3D Dark Link and he looks like Dark Link from Twilight Princess sorta...
Poll added so I can figure out what projects to do next.
Chao would be pretty cool.
Over Olimar, I presume?
Ness
Never considered Olimar since I never use him...I just don't like him.
Sorry for the late reply...
I haven't seen the one from OoT 3D yet but if I had to decide between TP and OoT I'd prefer the shiny OoT design.
And thanks in advance!
Well I suppose I can make a pack of them.
In the meantime, the poll is troubling. My deviantWATCHers want FDL and Phi while the KCMMers want Chao. It's all over the place.
Quote from: Majora on July 10, 2011, 08:47:47 PM
Well I suppose I can make a pack of them.
In the meantime, the poll is troubling. My deviantWATCHers want FDL and Phi while the KCMMers want Chao. It's all over the place.
Maybe you could add the dA and KCMM votes together and see which one has the most votes.
I probably didn't explain it right but let me explain it again:
KCMM+dA results=total results for each hack.
I considered doing that, but so many more people follow me on dA and vote there, so the KCMM votes become almost moot.
...okay maybe not that moot. I'll use it for tiebreakers.
I didn't think Midna could look much better than the previous one, but thankfully, I was horribly wrong... I simply love it!
:happy:
Here's an idea that's original, what about Fierce Deity DARK link? XD Actually that would be badass O_o DL with Feirce Deity's Mask = end of the world >_<
BTW: you should make female link have different sizes this time lol
Um, how about no? It's hard enough to make the breasts alone, making them any differently would be a pain, especially because my fem-Links have the shoulder straps still.
Maybe use the true strapless link as a base then? >_<
Just throwing out ideas ....
*is serious about the badassness of dark feirce deity link*
Doesn't look as good then.
And yet another poll has been, like, taken over by Sonic fanboys... ›_›
Or it's just the fact that Chao are so F*CKIN ADORABLE :3
Quote from: N on July 11, 2011, 04:48:40 AM
And yet another poll has been, like, taken over by Sonic fanboys... ›_›
As much as I love Sonic, I voted for Fierce Deity Link cuz he's bad-ass.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 11, 2011, 04:56:38 PM
As much as I love Sonic, I voted for Fierce Deity Link cuz he's bad-ass.
me too :3
Fierce Deity Link = Win
Well it appears as though FDL has won on both the DA and KCMM polls. So it looks like he's going to be made first. Shouldn't be too hard.
>.>
<.<
Link's hot as a girl.
>.>
<.<
That was the goal..
Anyway Fierce Deity Link is next. I've just about finished with the model, now I'm going to go back and touch up Unai's textures (probably just about to the point of unrecognition), especially the armor since it looks like a photograph.
EDIT: Reworked my OP layout. There's only one picture per hack now to save loading time, and the hacks are now ordered from newest to oldest. I also dropped the 2010 section. Soon I might move into the icon idea, save myself some time and trouble.
Funny story actually, I had originally modeled my topic format after the desired format for the gallery features. But now I see no point in doing so, so I'm going to mix things up a little. Tell me what you think of my new layout please, as well as my newest hacks!
Pretty nice, Black Boo, pretty nice.
Okay I'm caught in a dilemma. Should I make a bunch of hacks in one spurt, then go on a REALLY long hiatus until I get some ideas, or do I just release, maybe one hack every few days or so? Putting up a poll.
I say just pace yourself.
Make a few things every once in a while, and hopefully you'll have some idea of what you really want to make before you release whatever is last on your list.
Assuming you have a list or something. /:
That female version of Link you made looks kinda smexy!
You did an awesome job on hi... I mean her!
The worst part is, I am tempted to make a white panties version of Lena. XD
lolwut at the new female zelda, maybe i'll download it and swap some textures :3
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 13, 2011, 04:43:37 AMI say just pace yourself. Make a few things every once in a while, and hopefully you'll have some idea of what you really want to make before you release whatever is last on your list. Assuming you have a list or something. /:
I have a list. And a recent PM has somehow pushed a more Twilight Princess styled Saria to the top of it.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on July 13, 2011, 04:43:05 PM
lolwut at the new female link, maybe i'll download it and swap some textures :3
Fixed that for ya :P
New poll (I'm going to abuse these >:3): SHould I make a more Twilght Princess styled Saria, loosely based on the one in the link? She's getting an update either way.
I think it would look freakin' cool :af:
Twilight Princess Look Saria... hmmm.... i was thinking something more like this, when i clicked the link...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
No Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.
Also, remember that I'd be replacing the one on the vault right now instead of just adding a new entry. I might actually edit the original one that's already there in case people still want the good one I have.
Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 03:53:53 AMNo Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.
. . .
Ok, Whatever. :3
Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 03:53:53 AM
No Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.
Also, remember that I'd be replacing the one on the vault right now instead of just adding a new entry. I might actually edit the original one that's already there in case people still want the good one I have.
Oh, please keep the one you have in, that's OoT's, and should stay, in my opinion. =/
i like the look of that saria in that image, make it would be a good idea, but thats your choise
K well I'm going to make her I guess, as soon as I get all of my [censored] transfered from my old laptop to my new one. Thankfully I don't use photoshop much, so that won't impede my prograss with her. Most of it is texture stuff anyway.
Once I get my ducks in a row, (which I'm planning on doing today), things should be running smoothly, and possibly more quickly. I'm ceertain 3DS Max will. Either way, Fierce Deity Link is going to be the last hack I release before the anticipated rough period of adjustment to a new computer.
New poll. That is all.
Fierce Deity Link tomorrow.
*votes for other*
Bear with me now, cause this is the most original idea ever :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Seriousness aside... XD
What about Feirce Deity Female Link :af:
And again, feirce diety shadow link, evil dude is like evil man!
This Female Link's soo sexy I'm even thinking about doing a PSA for her just cause she's sexy
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 15, 2011, 07:17:22 PM
*votes for other*
Bear with me now, cause this is the most original idea ever :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I know you're kidding, but that wasn't that funny :srs:
Just my opinion.
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 15, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
I know you're kidding, but that wasn't that funny :srs:
Just my opinion.
Huh...you thought it was supposed to be funny? You so craaazzzeh.. :af2: *MM abridged reference ftw*
Well I'll say this, I may actually do some touch ups on Shadow, mainly because most of the textures right now are just UGH. I personally just think it's the fur. It's just got a weird look to it when you take off the shine.
Also, I highly doubt and of the other fierce Deity Links are going to happen NZM. Just because I say so.
Close poll 0.o
I don't really care about the poll, i'm busy planning Lena PSA lol
Quote from: Majora on July 15, 2011, 08:13:36 PM
Well I'll say this, I may actually do some touch ups on Shadow, mainly because most of the textures right now are just UGH. I personally just think it's the fur. It's just got a weird look to it when you take off the shine.
Also, I highly doubt and of the other fierce Deity Links are going to happen NZM. Just because I say so.
I might do the dark deity if you're ok with it, it's purely textures anyway.
As for the Midna recolors, any preferred colors you want?
So far i have an idea for Red, Green and Blue, i might make a Dark Midna
AND i'm going to make a Red Demon Midna aside (your call if i can upload her or not)
Red demon Midna = Preferably not. Use her in screenshots if you like.
Red blue and green yes, Hob about a white cloaked version that has her inverted-ish colors from her dying state?
Quote from: Majora on July 15, 2011, 11:26:06 PM
Red blue and green yes, Hob about a white cloaked version that has her inverted-ish colors from her dying state?
I forgot how that looked.. ._.'
Just white cloak with red stripes i believe?
White cloak, whatever stripe color you want, I'd immagine darker blue, the black of her skin is white and the blue portions are a darker blue. Her hair is a pale purple.
Again, am I a bad person cause I want to give Lena an "Underwear Pack?" XD
You're bordering it. Just don't make a no panties version and you'll be fine.
I was planning on givin her more girly colored tunics anyway.
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:06:33 AM
Again, am I a bad person cause I want to give Lena an "Underwear Pack?" XD
Yes, yes you are, you should be very ashamed of yourself. *Trollface*
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:09:27 AM
You're bordering it. Just don't make a no panties version and you'll be fine.
I was planning on givin her more girly colored tunics anyway.
I would never make a no panties version.
It's just not dignified.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 04:11:00 AM
Yes, yes you are, you should be very ashamed of yourself. *Trollface*
Oh you! XD
Now...Let's see....
1. White Panties
2. Black Panties
3. Bunny Print Panties
4. Heart Print panties
5. Striped Panties
6. PEDOBEAR PRINT PANTIES!
7. Lucky 7 Print Panties.
The idea...They never stop. I could even do "Chainmail panties."
Velen~ No... Comment?
god this is generating so much hillarious hype. Much more than I anticipated.
Perhaps I really should do a female Ike...? :af:
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:24:47 AM
god this is generating so much hillarious hype. Much more than I anticipated.
Perhaps I really should do a female Ike...? :af:
Oh god. YES!
Then do a Female Bowser. I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:48:13 AM
Oh god. YES!
Then do a Female Bowser. I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!
Lol, this'd be awkwardly fun. XD
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....
FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON
So much genderbending is going to take place....
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....
FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON
So much genderbending is going to take place....
There is Wendy O' Koopa.
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:48:13 AM
Oh god. YES!
Then do a Female Bowser. I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!
Legendary Super Mario's workin' on Bowletta.
But he DID give Bowser boobs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19093
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 16, 2011, 05:38:08 AM
Legendary Super Mario's workin' on Bowletta.
But he DID give Bowser boobs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19093
Dude. The change is negligible.
Female Ike.. Yes. And of course, Female Snake XD It's like ZSS with a headband and Yufie's haircut lol.
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:59:42 AMThere is Wendy O' Koopa.
Yeah but she's too young to tell.
I dunno, I'm going to be taking a break from hacking once I release Fierce Deity Link though. Just a short one, then I'll work on Twilight Saria.
Red, Green, Blue, White and Black Midna are planned with my private Red Demon Midna.
That's 6 colors (5 to be uploaded)
I'll upload them when it's done :)
coolio
Just give me collabo credit :3
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 05:17:20 PM
coolio
Just give me collabo credit :3
But of course X3
Great work on Fierce Deity Link, i battle him with Aafyre's Groudon and it turned out to be a fun battle. ;)
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....
FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON
So much genderbending is going to take place....
So much awesome.
Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....
FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON
So much genderbending is going to take place....
Here's a head start (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12012)
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 17, 2011, 12:34:16 AMHere's a head start (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12012)
ooohhh god Why I had to see that, ohhh is horrible, oh god my eyes, do not blame you for putting the link
.....( Thelegend75 is to stay in fetal position ..............Thelegend75.... is waking up)
Anyway * sigh * Amazing job majora :happy:, That fierce deity look awesome :af:, keep it up ;)
Ughhh...I'm not sure how long I CAN keep it up...this heat is draining me of all motivation... I'm probably going to go on a break for awhile, at least until things cool down...
Quote from: Majora on July 17, 2011, 03:15:15 AM
Ughhh...I'm not sure how long I CAN keep it up...this heat is draining me of all motivation... I'm probably going to go on a break for awhile, at least until things cool down...
No worries ;) Take your time. You've been making a lot of great stuff lately. You deserve a break.
I like FDL. :)
I'm glad the hair was improved.
A shame I can't use the hair from FDL and use it on normal OoT Link with the strap and belt getting messed up. X)
Um, I already have an OoT Link. That's where I got the hair and most of the model from.
Quote from: Majora on July 17, 2011, 07:30:31 PM
Um, I already have an OoT Link. That's where I got the hair and most of the model from.
The OoT Link model?
What exactly do you mean? >.<
I didn't ask if you had an OoT Link... :P
I would love to see a good Chao in the vault ;)
When Saria is done, who's she going over? Because I wanna make a PSA of her with a Kokiri Sword and Deku sticks, and maybe her Ocarina :D
Likely to be Peach, like the other one.
Damn I'm gonna have to end up portinng her, again, for the third time!
Da, it will be peach since I already have the size mod, and the model is already half done. Actually the model shouldn't be getting a HUGE revamp, but enough to be noticeable.
So in case no one's noticed, I just took the liberty of revamping my thread again with little icons instead of the long long list. I'm oinly going to display my most recent hack, and I've added a preview section.
Quote from: Majora on July 20, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
So in case no one's noticed, I just took the liberty of revamping my thread again with little icons instead of the long long list. I'm oinly going to display my most recent hack, and I've added a preview section.
Patiently waiting for a certain something, so in the meantime I'll make panty hacks over Peach.
Sexy OP is very sexy, liking that new lay-out! :D
Also, i'll be sure to start on Midna today.. I'm currently at work from 8am-5pm, get home at 6. So i'll be able to start around 8pm.
Riiight...well my mom's shut off my internet at home, it's a long story, so I'm posting from the coffee shop. I guess I'll either have to catch up my SD card or work on Twilight Saria since I won't be able to do much else.
New poll. Ying.
What new format?
First post. I think it looks sweet.
EPIC I'm waiting for Saria so I can make a PSA and port her over Diddy
I would have personally ported her over Toon Link since he already has a sword and sheild but that's just me.
Anyway, she may be awhile. I'm in the middle of making a brawl hacking video tutorial so people can see how I do what I do and what to do. Model portion is recorded, I just need to convert the videos and put them into Movie Maker then go to the coffee shop and upload the videos.
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:35:09 PM
I would have personally ported her over Toon Link since he already has a sword and sheild but that's just me.
Anyway, she may be awhile. I'm in the middle of making a brawl hacking video tutorial so people can see how I do what I do and what to do. Model portion is recorded, I just need to convert the videos and put them into Movie Maker then go to the coffee shop and upload the videos.
Not really a request, but since you're doing a tutorial. Could you please explain stuff like Conform Wrapping etc?
I don't use Conform wrap. Sorry.
I make models the MANLY way.
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:41:22 PMI don't use Conform wrap. Sorry. I make models the MANLY way.
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: DrPanda on July 22, 2011, 04:48:24 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 22, 2011, 07:03:19 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
/me high fives you...With the Buster Sword.
I want me Lena fixes soon? =3
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 22, 2011, 07:03:19 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
[spoiler]*Joins, like, in on the high fiving*
Lena fixes will come eventually.
*high fives everyone that's hi fived so far*
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 08:20:40 PM
Lena fixes will come eventually.
*high fives everyone that's hi fived so far*
*high fives Majora as well.*
I have the Green, Red and Blue Midna done. Now for tedious cutting to get the White one to look right @_@"
Not to mention it could improve the Red Blue and Green ones @_@"
Cutting these
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/cuttingtime.png
Ugh @_@"
edit: Progress:
(http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/progress.png)
which one is that, the white one? I would have just immagined the white one would have blakc marks on the cloak
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 10:39:57 PM
which one is that, the white one? I would have just immagined the white one would have blakc marks on the cloak
It is, it's just different colors right now since this is easier to cut and easier for my eyes XD
edit: finally done cutting out that print X_X"
Man i wish i had known it was this hard to cut it out xD
actually.. I think i'll stay with the Red Blue Green ones.. I can't get white to look right..
I can probably do white, just leave it to me.
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 11:39:47 PM
I can probably do white, just leave it to me.
Alright, i cut out the cloak markings and gave it a Twilight-ish color on the 3 team colors. It stands out more this way, i like it to be honest.
I'll upload them in a sec
edit: Ok uploaded and LOCKED. No one can grab the yet and i'll keep it like that till you do the white one unless you want that one aside these 3?
re-edit: Going to bed, i'm seriously crashing big time @_@"
Actually forget the white one
And I just noticed that I accidentally deleted the bottoms of her feet somewhere along the line. Never noticed that until now. So I'll probably fix that tomorrow.
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:02:03 AM
Actually forget the white one
And I just noticed that I accidentally deleted the bottoms of her feet somewhere along the line. Never noticed that until now. So I'll probably fix that tomorrow.
Oh lol i just uploaded the pattern i cut out XD
(http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/cloakpattern.png)
Tough job getting it out you know.. ._."
Well it's not that for me as miuch as it was getting the colors right. I was going for the Desperate Hour Midna look, but I just don't like it.
So can I see those RGB ones? And please check your texture to see if it has bottoms on the feet.
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
Well it's not that for me as miuch as it was getting the colors right. I was going for the Desperate Hour Midna look, but I just don't like it.
So can I see those RGB ones? And please check your texture to see if it has bottoms on the feet.
Yeah i'll PM you the link, as for the feet.. What part is missing?
edit: Sent, send word if u downloaded it so i can lock it again.
the soles. I want to bet they're missing in yours too because they're not on the most recent model. I just checked. I have no idea how they got deleted, but they did.
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:12:56 AM
the soles. I want to bet they're missing in yours too because they're not on the most recent model. I just checked. I have no idea how they got deleted, but they did.
Ouch, is that easily fixable?
Should be yeah, I just hope you didn't change thie skin colors. It should be about a five minute fix for me, but I'm feeling ungodly apathetic, so I think I'll just do it tomorrow.
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:20:24 AM
Should be yeah, I just hope you didn't change thie skin colors. It should be about a five minute fix for me, but I'm feeling ungodly apathetic, so I think I'll just do it tomorrow.
No skin changes, just the cloak. Skin stays the same for everything, even the Red Demon one xD (not uploading it as requested)
Anyway, you got the file? Then i'll lock it and head to bed.The files included were quickies, tomorrow i'll work it out like i normally do. I'll make it less saturated for sure.
Holy conversations man.
I thought I was gonna see some sexy updates :c
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 23, 2011, 12:29:48 AM
Holy conversations man.
I thought I was gonna see some sexy updates :c
Soon dude, soon. I'm going to re-edit the textures tomorrow for more smooth and less saturated textures.
Well i'm off to bed, be back tomorrow!
It's CDI Link?
Don't worry Italion, you shouls see some in the near future...I hope. As soon as I get the motivation I swear. Twilight Saria is next, then I'll probably finish Oracles Link, and from there I don't know.
Twilight Saria sounds epic, I definitely look forward to that.
How about Nabooru? I remember you did have thoughts about making her. Also, with Gerudo Zelda as a base, it makes things easier.
Except that I used her nose as the face mask. Actually I might go back and re-work that hack a little and make it a little more...accurate.
Repairs on Midna are complete. Female Link updates are immanent, most likely ETA: less than 24 hours.
Thank you Alice. Yes that is my pet AI. I dunno I got bored today.
If it weren't for the fact I am in a rather morbid mood, I would be jumping with joy...
Well I'm certain that the Female Link model fix will get you jumping for joy.
Indeed, and it will most likely uplift the moods of several other members, if not possibly most of the male populace on the forum that reads this topic.
Again, thank you for your input Alice...
Quote from: Black Boo on July 24, 2011, 03:44:09 AM
Well I'm certain that the Female Link model fix will get you jumping for joy.
Indeed, and it will most likely uplift the moods of several other members, if not possibly most of the male populace on the forum that reads this topic.
Again, thank you for your input Alice...
No, seriously. Cloud's expression in my avatar pretty much defines the expression I am making on my face right now.
Well ten get some sleep. rest up, it should hopefully make you feel better.
Alice hurts my eyes. I don't like Alice.
Alice...too...bright. Other than that, cool AI bro.
And Alice hates all of you.
Don't worry I doubt you'll bee seeing her anytime soon. I was just being silly.
So guess who just got Adobe Flash? This guy.
And to make this post relevant I've posted the Female Link update.
Ugh with the little motivation i had this weekend i didn't continue on the Midna recolors.. Sorry.. ._."
I'll get on it ASAP this week >.<"
So... what's changed in the update?
Well midna had some holes in her feet, actually she didn't have any bottoms to her feet, so I went and fixed that, and I touched up Female Link's model a bit so that the under the skirt texture wasn't horribly stretched, mostly by the request of Velen. I also make his white panties version the default.
TP Saria preview up...
meh. Still have a long way to go.
That long way to go I mentioned? Yeah, not as long as I thought. I'm almost done, needs a few fixes here and there.
Here's another preview of an in-game, farther along shot.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2nvqzpu.jpg)
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 02:46:07 AM
That long way to go I mentioned? Yeah, not as long as I thought. I'm almost done, needs a few fixes here and there.
Here's another preview of an in-game, farther along shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
She looks great to me. I love what you did with her hair.
What did you draw on her face? Just some random markings to make it more... "Twilight Princess-esque?"
For lack of a better term. -_-"
Kind of yeah. They're a bunch of forest kids so I kind of see them having face-paint.
I do however need better ideas for designs. I originally planned on having just the lines under the eyes, but I dunno, her forehead seemed empty
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 02:55:11 AM
Kind of yeah. They're a bunch of forest kids so I kind of see them having face-paint.
I do however need better ideas for designs. I originally planned on having just the lines under the eyes, but I dunno, her forehead seemed empty
Hrm...
I don't know what else you can add to it, her face seems to be taken up without being busy.
Maybe you can make different versions? Both with and without face paint?
Ugh, I still see Saria's face as Peach's, somehow...
Quote from: Weenie on July 26, 2011, 02:58:42 AM
Ugh, I still see Saria's face as Peach's, somehow...
I do too.
That's my only turnoff.
Although, her face looks like Peach's a little.
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 26, 2011, 03:04:13 AM
I do too.
That's my only turnoff.
Although, her face looks like Peach's a little.
Peach's face has been my turnoff on most of Peach's hacks (I hate her face)
You should make this in the future, lol. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22363.0
Nice Saria!!
and your other hacks are awesome too :happy:
The only issue with editing peach's face is really the oral region. That's what turns most eople off. I swear I fixed that last time, but apparently I didn't. So I'll be going back to the model I guess. But tomorrow. I need to get to bed.
I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 04:08:48 AM
The only issue with editing peach's face is really the oral region. That's what turns most eople off. I swear I fixed that last time, but apparently I didn't. So I'll be going back to the model I guess. But tomorrow. I need to get to bed.
I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.
Hmm. Take your time, I just hope you manage to make it less Saria-like, if possible.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 04:08:48 AM
I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.
Sounds cool.
Some ideas: Maybe change her hairband into one made of leaves?
I suppose for the face paint, you could do some thin green vines swirling around her face. I might tone down the green though a bit. You could even do the same for her thighs, to mesh the bottom of her pants to her skin.
Also, if you're going for a twilight princess style, you could probably tone down a lot of the green to a less saturated color. You can keep the current green in some areas, but mix in some browns and more grey greens to make the overall color less saturated. Especially for her hair, I think it would look neat to have more than just a virtually solid green color.
One thing to get her away from Peach's appearance: change her eyes. On the top eyelid, they're too round. Angle them outwards and downwards to create a more accurate appearance to this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Of course, this would be closer to her OOT look; a twilight princess Saria might look different. However, I would definitely change something about the eyes, if not what's described above.
Quote from: Sorceress on July 26, 2011, 03:39:44 AM
You should make this in the future, lol. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22363.0
^This.
I am so hyped for this cause it'll be like HD because it's from TP, and I wanna PSA her :af:
TP Saira is looking epic..
This makes me want a tp mido for some reason...........
Non-imp really, because they got plenty of Imp Midnas already. And maybe the non-imp Midna can go over someone besides Zelda
Saria is looking nice man :)
The gauntlets and charm neckless are really nice touches.
I, like the others, don't like the face much though.
It isn't actually the likeness to Peach that makes me dislike it, it is more the skin tone and facepaint that I don't like.
I also think that the texture looks a bit too... umm... "clean" for a Twilight Princess styled hack.
I think the texture should look more like she is actually a forest dweller, like ripped/worn clothes and patches of dirt and stuff (you could also replace the facepaint with dirt).
If you decide to keep the facepaint, I think you should smudge it around a little... At the moment it looks very perfectly applied for someone who would have likely put it on with her hands.
...
Now I feel like a real smeghead for pointing out stuff that I dislike more than the stuff I do like :(
Yeah get rid of the face paint, or make it a different version, and make the textures less saturated and more grayish, so it looks more realistic.
Ok let me try to respond to all of the feedback here. I'm just a little wary about toning down the greens, mainly because I feel if I do it any more, it'll barely be distiginguishable that it's green. I've added patterns and such to the clothes to give it a more twilight princess feel, based on the appearance of Skull Kid. I really wish I could incorperate more leaves into her appearance, but there really sin't a whole lot of room for them. I have to pretty much leave the hairband the way it is because of texture stretching. I could desatureate it to make it look better, but that's it. Trust me I wanted to make it out of wood. As far as her eyes go, I'm planning on making them closer to Illia's, since she was Saria's equivilent in Twilight Princess.
Here's a quick preview of what I did last night before bed.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/ac3d583e-bd1e-4cbe-84c2-8efe905564bb/2011-07-26_1557.png)
I'm planning on making her belt bukle a round piece of wood, just a fyi. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can do. Perhaps I could POSSIBLY implement Peach's skirt into this hack and give her a leaf skirt or kilt or something. I dunno, I could texture it onto the shorts too. I agree there's not exactly enough going on with her design, but her OoT design was pretty plain to begin with as well... And in truth, Link's overall design wasn't changed that drastically in the transition from OoT/MM to TP.
Also, I checked betwen the green I'm using for her tunic and the green that Link has for his tunic. Mine's just more yellow, but their saturation's about the same.
OF COURSE, I could always drop the idea fo her sweater and jsut give her a plain tunic underneath. Then that could possibly make room for a leaf collar instead of the sweater collar, and she'll look a little more..."rough."
Hey nice Saria man!
The texture looks very nice. Looks like everything is mapped perfectly. I'm impressed.
Necklace ain't, but I'm going to fix that.
While I do that i'm also going to implement some new ideas I got on a stroll through the woods.
Oh...okay guys...bad news...I'm kind of going to be out of it for awhile now...my parents are taking in my 14 year old black lab/german shepard into the vet to have him put down as I type this...his back end just sin't working anymore and he's in a lot of pain...
so I've just lost a huge amount of motivation...and I'm doing my best not to cry...
damn, this ones looks good, i wonder why fierce deity is so over rated(i have never played majoras mask, i've had enough mind[censored]s until today), and i love the sword, good job :3
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 11:20:10 PM
Oh...okay guys...bad news...I'm kind of going to be out of it for awhile now...my parents are taking in my 14 year old black lab/german shepard into the vet to have him put down as I type this...his back end just sin't working anymore and he's in a lot of pain...
so I've just lost a huge amount of motivation...and I'm doing my best not to cry...
Oh my god.
I have a dog who is 13 years old. That's his life expectancy.
You go and do what you need to Black Boo.
I'm really sorry to hear that Black Boo. You just have to understand things like that happen man. It's hard I know, but just remember always, life goes on.
If you need anyone to talk to, you can always PM me.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 11:20:10 PM
Oh...okay guys...bad news...I'm kind of going to be out of it for awhile now...my parents are taking in my 14 year old black lab/german shepard into the vet to have him put down as I type this...his back end just sin't working anymore and he's in a lot of pain...
so I've just lost a huge amount of motivation...and I'm doing my best not to cry...
I remember when i had two pets put down, those were sad days for me.
Good luck, Black Boo.
I feel both better and wrose right now. I feel better because he was put down awhile ago. I feel worse because I helped put the corpse in the coffin and bury it....
I was hoping to release twilight Saria tomorrow...but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen...mabe thursday. De[ends how I feel.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 27, 2011, 01:23:54 AM
I feel both better and wrose right now. I feel better because he was put down awhile ago. I feel worse because I helped put the corpse in the coffin and bury it....
I was hoping to release twilight Saria tomorrow...but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen...mabe thursday. De[ends how I feel.
That sucks dude.
Hope things get better for ya.
Take as much time as you need.
Man, I did cry a lot when my 4 years old Boxer died... I share your pain, Black Boo, I really really do... My post may be short... But I mean every word in it..
K well, I'm going to try to make myself feel better by working on this. Here's what I have so far.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/a6895596-05d0-417f-aa2b-0b9dfed9cef2/2011-07-26_2219.png)
Quote from: Black Boo on July 27, 2011, 03:21:16 AM
K well, I'm going to try to make myself feel better by working on this. Here's what I have so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like what you did with the collar there.
Did you also change her green color a bit? It looks much closer to the Twilight Princess look and feel than before.
Unless I'm just going crazy. @_@
I switched her sweater for a tunic. That's really the only differance. I still need to give it a more rough clothy feel, but that will come in time.
Looking at her now i have to say (and this could be just me) is that i really saw the real Saria in her. No peach at all, which is good of course.
And i'm sorry about your dog..
I love the tunic! I say she's perfect except for the face paint.
And she still needs more desaturation. Then again if people complain about it being dull, have one realistic desaturated version and then one colorful saturated version.
Actually to me the color is fine, same for the face paint. It adds more to the Twilight feeling in my opinion.
That's why I said make the realistic unsaturated version and make the colorful saturated version.
You know what Black Boo, when you're done just send me the files and I'll make the realistic unsaturated version, cause I don't understand why some people like everything so cartoony. :srs:
How is the current one not realistic? It has enough color to match a normal shirt in Twilight Princess, so why even more desaturating? Link in TP was too far desaturated, he had little color at all..
That's what made it look more real!
I'm thinking about desaturating a lot of things in SSBBL.
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 11:48:25 AM
That's what made it look more real!
Going too far in desaturating makes it less real, his clothes looked like they were washed in bleach. The entire environment and everything had more color then Link.
Ok, loo at yourself in the mirror - do your clothes FLASH out in bright burning color or do they just appear there? Are they Bright or dull? The world is supposed to be just a little more colorful than we are - we're HUMANS, we're imperfect, why must everything look so flashy? It's Brawl! a fighting game! Stuff needs to be worn out and unsaturated, why people want everything to be so colorful is beyond me.
I never said they should be flashy, i said the current clothes are fine. They aren't flashy nor too far desaturated. I say keep this version as it is, sure you can have a very desaturated version next to it if you want. I for one, want it in these colors it's now.
Alright whatever. I'll make it desaturated and hd. But seriously, looking around the vault I see people putting up all these super saturated textures and they just look so cartoony and unreal and It's just not fitting the Brawl mood.
@SuperZelda: You might want to check the settings on your monitor and TV. Brawl is INCREDIBLY desaturated compared to Melee, and Twilight Princess was far from flashy, as is Saria.
Seriously, I took Link's tunic texture and pasted it onto Peach, made some modifications and altered the color a little. That's pertty much it. If you think this is too saturated, then you must think that Twilight Princess is too saturated.
Or perhaps you should get your eyes checked if you think that most of the hacks are too saturated? I'm not meaning that to sound mean, you're just sounding a little out there.
I can tell you right now that this hack is less saturated than Rosalina or Daisy. Are those too saturated? If no, then this hack isn't saturated.
Actually, I think I know what's giving people different opinions: her skin tone. I darkened it to match Twilight Princess better.
Perhaps we should all chill the [censored] out and quit arguing over [censored] such as saturation.
Come on guys..
Now time to appreciate Saria and remember that this was Peach once..
I sent Boo new pictures of the recolors i was doing, if he agrees on the current colors then it's going to be uploaded with pics and even a video today!
edit: i feel like showing a spoiler >.>
Current idea for the colors
(http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/MidnaPrev.png)
Note: BB has to approve this first!
Sent you a PM Pride.
Look into what I suggested, as well as altering the teal skin tones if necessary.
:srs: Nobody's chillin out until I get it through that you guys think everything is all colorful when it shouldn't be I already know Brawl was the least saturated but people like Toon Link and Ness still just are too bright. Maybe It's just me because I'm trying to create that ominous feeling but whatever do as you wish.
Don't even think of insulting my eyes because I WILL get you!
How about you get your butt out and let BB and me do our thing, k?
You go play your gray-scale Brawl somewhere else >_>
What are you tryin to say? :>.>: I ain't trin to start nothin here, but I don't take crap from nobody.
You kniow what, nevermind, I was just trying to put in some advice but apparently you're just telling me to go off somewhere and die so forget it. Forget I was even here :notimp:
< [censored]in' and moanin' about something that I have no jurisdiction over but think I my opinion is much more important than anyone elses >
-_-
Just nevermind, this is pointless... Ya'll is overreacting damn... :>.>palm:
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:23:18 PMJust nevermind, this is pointless... Ya'll is overreacting damn... :>.>palm:
And the most ironic statement of the year goes to... r)
WHAT?!? :rage: THAT'S it!!! You wanna take this OUTSIDE?!?
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:28:06 PM
WHAT?!? :rage: THAT'S it!!! You wanna take this OUTSIDE?!?
XD
Oh my god.
As much as I'm loving this, perhaps we should get back on topic?
Yeah.
Easy. Not the place to do this. Go somewhere else and don't clutter Black Boo's thread.
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:06:50 PM:srs: Nobody's chillin out until I get it through that you guys think everything is all colorful when it shouldn't be I already know Brawl was the least saturated but people like Toon Link and Ness still just are too bright. Maybe It's just me because I'm trying to create that ominous feeling but whatever do as you wish. Don't even think of insulting my eyes because I WILL get you!
Excuse me, but I'm legally blind, and I can tell you that Saria is far from "bright and cartoony," along with half of the other brawl cast. And Toon Link and Ness are supposed to be bright like that, that's how they were originally designed. Nintendo toned them down a bit, but they still wanted to stay true to the original designs. And even so, it's not like there's no such thing as brightly colored clothes. only fabrics like denim and leather shouldn't have brightly colored versions, but even then, they still do. I have seen hot pink leather before.
I'm only asking you to realax and please stop trying to force your point in my thread. We get that you think a lot of the hacks on brawlvault have high saturation. I do too. I also agree with you that Pride's midna recolors have quite a bit too much saturation as well. But I disagree when you say that Saria is too brightly colored. Think twice before you go up against an art major in an argument about colors.
Good day sir.
you're overreacting is what you'e doing. i'm going to say this as nicely as I can. Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think I will use it.
Now if everyone here has finally cooled down, I'm going to get back to work.
That's all you had to say. Good luck with your hacks.
On a side-note, I was only saying desaturation to about Bowser's level. Maybe i should've put that.
I apologize for takin up a page of your thread, I'm just not in a good mood today.
Join the club.
And I'm pretty sure she's at that level.
saria looks delicious. ;)
Ok, I think this is going to be the last preview. There's not a whole lot more I can think to do with this right now.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/00584b5d-25ce-4d44-8edd-37ed437c45e7/2011-07-27_2133.png)
I'll probably release her in a couple days. I have a commission to work on.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 28, 2011, 02:39:12 AM
Ok, I think this is going to be the last preview. There's not a whole lot more I can think to do with this right now.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/00584b5d-25ce-4d44-8edd-37ed437c45e7/2011-07-27_2133.png)
I'll probably release her in a couple days. I have a commission to work on.
Dat jacket.
(http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bkj3km5vc03l/610x.jpg)
Wow.
I really like how this has progressed. The tunic and everything looks so much better. I love how you even threw in some leaves on her arms. Her eyes also look a bunch better.
The only thing left about her that really bothers me is the shape of her boots. They seem too bulky, and I think Saria would look better if they had a more feminine shape.
Have you experimented with Saria's facepaint being more of an unsaturated red-brown color? Perhaps that would help distinguish it from her hair. As well, I personally think the design on the facepaint could be a bit more detailed. I like that you're deciding to keep her forehead from having any facepaint, but maybe some forest/nature themed swirls could help accentuate the design.
edit: actually, why not use the kokiri symbol? (or some variant thereof)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
By the way, that touch of red on her pants makes her look so much better.
Anyways, good luck with the rest of Saria.
I'm very sorry about your dog. I put mine down less than two months ago, because of lung problems and some seizures. It was weird having my mom's first birthday without her, since we always give her cake and icecream, and she would always go crazy when she heard us sing happy birthday and stuff.
Hope things go well in regards to that. And take your time if you need to; don't let brawl get in the way of real life.
The boots are meant to be bog and clunky. They're really meant to accentuate the fact that they're sort of thrown together, and also to help balance out the general shape of her body, so she looks a little more child like. They're even bigger in the concept sketch actually :/
As far as facepaint goes, again, This is how I drew it out. It's not meant for it to be elaborate, just something she can put on every morning or after every bath with minimal effort. I may experiment with the color though, and I suppose I could add a few more of those prongs under her eyes, that never hurts. I'll see how it looks. And I cant really do any kokiri symbol variants because of her facial symmetry. She has one on her necklace, I think that suffices enough. Something that's a small "Easter egg," referencing OoT, like how that symbol is on the forest temple doors.
dude,
it needs a better face edit :C
Her face paint seems fine in my opinion, but maybe try making her eyes a bit smaller so they don't look peachy? lol The face paint could be a red-brown to contrast from the hair and clothes.
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 28, 2011, 02:00:23 PM
Her face paint seems fine in my opinion, but maybe try making her eyes a bit smaller so they don't look peachy? lol The face paint could be a red-brown to contrast from the hair and clothes.
wut ?
eyes smaller than that ?
hell no
they need to be bigger with a different shape
(http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/3/33/OoT_Saria.png/215px-OoT_Saria.png)
the mouth, the nose, the face shape needs edit too
Quote from: GameWatching on July 28, 2011, 02:10:30 PM
wut ? eyes smaller than that ? hell no
they need to be bigger with a different shape
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/3/33/OoT_Saria.png/215px-OoT_Saria.png
the mouth, the nose, the face shape needs edit too
IMO the nose and mouth are fine, the eyes could be changed a bit yes. The face shape.. is fine to me. I like this to be honest, i wouldn't mind getting this version in my PM inbox *hint* XD
I'm saying that if he wants to go for more of a Twilight Princess feel. Like bigger than Link and Zelda's but smaller than peach to maintain her young appearance. But if he should base it off of that image.. Then bigger.
Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 28, 2011, 02:14:31 PM
IMO the nose and mouth are fine, the eyes could be changed a bit yes. The face shape.. is fine to me. I like this to be honest, i wouldn't mind getting this version in my PM inbox *hint* XD
the nose's fine yeah,
the mouth needs to be enlarged a bit imo
Quote from: GameWatching on July 28, 2011, 02:17:05 PM
the nose's fine yeah,
the mouth needs to be enlarged a bit imo
Yeah a little, not too much though. And i think Zedkiel has a point with the face-paint, it could be brownish/red-ish to make the eyes come out more. I think it'll look nice.
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 28, 2011, 02:15:40 PM
I'm saying that if he wants to go for more of a Twilight Princess feel. Like bigger than Link and Zelda's but smaller than peach to maintain her young appearance. But if he should base it off of that image.. Then bigger.
That's true, her eyes were always bigger then Link's and Zelda's. Peach just has huge eyes xD
Ok guys, but here's the problem for all of you.
Ifi makeher eyes any smaller, then there will be points when her irises disappear behind the eye texture. Compare these to Peach's eye textures. They're way smaller already. Not to mention her face will then have a TON of empty space. Peach's eyes are hard to work with guys. Gees. Also, I said earlier I'd be going less towards her OOT eye shape and more towards Illlia's eye shape, since she is technically Saria's TP equivalent.
If I enlarge the mouth more, yes it will look better in the T-pose, but then it will look strange in the actual poses. Trust me it looks a little strange already. I'll give it a shot but no promises.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 28, 2011, 02:46:06 PM
Ok guys, but here's the problem for all of you.
Ifi makeher eyes any smaller, then there will be points when her irises disappear behind the eye texture. Compare these to Peach's eye textures. They're way smaller already. Not to mention her face will then have a TON of empty space. Peach's eyes are hard to work with guys. Gees. Also, I said earlier I'd be going less towards her OOT eye shape and more towards Illlia's eye shape, since she is technically Saria's TP equivalent.
If I enlarge the mouth more, yes it will look better in the T-pose, but then it will look strange in the actual poses. Trust me it looks a little strange already. I'll give it a shot but no promises.
Eh, i can see your point about her face being empty.. Wouldn't look right at all and her eyes do look fine to me.
The mouth looks weird in game? Really? O.o?
Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 28, 2011, 02:48:32 PMEh, i can see your point about her face being empty.. Wouldn't look right at all and her eyes do look fine to me. The mouth looks weird in game? Really? O.o?
Only when she opens it. Hang on I'm going to upload the concept sketch I'm using. Maybe that will clear some things up.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/10dtsn4.jpg)
There see? I'm using a similar eye shape to that of Peach, yet it still looks fine. I agree, the mouth could be wider ont he hack. I'll give that a quick try. If it doesn't work, then sorry.
Nice sketch o.o and now that i can see what you based it on i can see it's practically the same by now. Really cool :D
Yeah. But her mouth is kind of faded. that dark line on her face where the mouth might be is actually like the usual lip shadow line they have in mangas and such. The mouth in the sketch is a lot wider, but she's grinning so yeah. They're pretty much the same.
i think it looks perfect so far
HYPE TIME
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/copy.png)
Quote from: Dr. Ivo Julian 'Eggman' Robotnik on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
HYPE TIME
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/copy.png)
I know who made that before even looking at the file name :af:
That looks super sexy. :kdance:
Quote from: Segtendo on July 29, 2011, 04:39:48 PM
I know who made that before even looking at the file name :af:
That looks super sexy. :kdance:
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
It looks Twilight Princess official :af:
Good job there Black Boo.
Dayyum, that looks fantastic! :D
Really guys, it's a bit of a glorified preview. I'll probably do some recolors down the line before I release it Tuesday.
I should also do some fixes on the original Saria too. A lot of these model changes could be applied to her as well.
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
Yeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
Uh... From what I heard, he did FAR more then that... Give him the proper credit. Be glad he did that for you at all. -_-
Quote from: SJS on July 29, 2011, 11:19:56 PM
Yeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D
As I said, be glad he did it for you at all.
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PMHYPE TIME (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/copy.png)
Wow she looks really nice, great job.
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
HYPE TIME
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
awesome!!
looks perfect!! :af2:
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 11:20:37 PMUh... From what I heard, he did FAR more then that... Give him the proper credit. Be glad he did that for you at all. -_- As I said, be glad he did it for you at all.
Okay, Data, I think yuo might be overreacting a little bit. You're acting like I'm an art theif, and to me, that's a swift kick to the balls, because I've had my work stolen before. It was a collaberative effort.
Quote from: SJS on July 29, 2011, 11:19:56 PMYeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D
*fist bump*
Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
HYPE TIME
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/copy.png)
:o Wow, now that picture is just absolutely beautiful! :angel:
Awesome job, Majora :happy:
I know you're probably going to finalize it and release it soon, but I was wondering if you were planning on adding more fringe to her hair, as shown in your concept sketch.
Quote from: mariofan1138 on July 30, 2011, 05:02:45 AM
I know you're probably going to finalize it and release it soon, but I was wondering if you were planning on adding more fringe to her hair, as shown in your concept sketch.
With the way Peach's hair is made? Probably not.
I want her o.o She looks perfect! :D I now have a green slot for Peach ^_^
That makes for Psycryphias, Etna, Saria, and Biker Suit Rosalina :3 Awesome! <3
Well, you're going to have to wait until Tuseday. >:3
Quote from: Majora on July 30, 2011, 03:15:07 PM
Well, you're going to have to wait until Tuseday. >:3
I shall wait as long as it takes :3
So Majora, are you gonna revamp Nayru or anything else that needs a revamp?
I think you should revamp
General Onox, because i think you should give him a pointy head and update his armor and stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't know. I never really plan ahead. I'm revamping the roiginal Saria to be released ont tuesday (or wednsday) as well with the original.
Quote from: Majora on July 31, 2011, 06:48:48 PM
I don't know. I never really plan ahead. I'm revamping the roiginal Saria to be released ont tuesday (or wednsday) as well with the original.
Personally, I think someone should make a proper DMG. Female Link would be perfect for her, and you could use the shield for the hat, and Link's head for the hair! =D
Thing is...What would you do about the cape-like frills on the back of the outfit? = 3=
Well, I know that I AM going to be making Saria's recolors tomorrow (both the retouched OoT version and the Twilight Princess version), then if I get home early enough I'll release them.
*Makes his last post lighter in case you did not see it...*
I saw it.
It's more than likely that I'm not going to listen to it anyway.
I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've got a really bad headache right now.
Quote from: Majora on August 01, 2011, 02:45:29 AM
I saw it.
It's more than likely that I'm not going to listen to it anyway.
I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've got a really bad headache right now.
I can understand that, I tend to do that when I have a bad headache too.
K so I think I'm going to make Saria's recolors in like an hour or so, maybe later. If not then definately tomorrow. I'm just feeling really lazy right now.
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/d84e5159-0ff2-4ce1-bcb9-10620a7db38c/2011-08-01_2018.png)
Sonic fanboys rejoice!
But thanks to my over exertion of energy to get this model done in such little time cost me most of my energy for the rest of the evening. So I'll probably be making the Saria recolors tomorrow, unless i get a burst of energy.
Quote from: Majora on August 02, 2011, 01:12:15 AM
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/415d43f9-8068-4a88-8920-e88e89654066/2011-08-01_1911.png)
Sonic fanboys rejoice!
Chaoooooo.
Looks great.
Only thing that sucks is that I'm not sure how well this is going to react to Ness's bone structure, as many things were actually moved down so that the chao wouldn't be EFFIN GINORMOUS.
Let's see what happens.
Chao.
Amazing.
So Saria's release may be a little dalayed because of the sudden out of the blue thunderstorm that knocked out my internet for awhile. I'll still probaly get it out today, just much later than I anticipated, and I doubt that I'll be doing the recolors.
Looks great, Black Boo, pretty good job on her. Although... She reminds me a bit of Kefka Palazzo on that picture where she's laughing.. xD
Hm... You know, I have one question... How bad does her hair look with the bones re-enabled?
I'm just asking this because, I'd prefer to keep my Peach slots Wifi safe.
Otherwise though, she looks pretty nice actually.
Um, her hair is enabled
It's the moveset that makse her smaller you need to worry about.
Downloaded & playing,
thanks for making these awesome hacks ;D
Cool Saria bro.
Looks sweet.
Great work on Twilight Saria, she looks awesome and i want that pose for her...
awwwww, shes so kawaii :3, good job
Congratulations on the release, I like how it looks.
i'ma port her over R.O.B. or Toon Link and do a PSA. :af2:
I'd do toon link since the moves wouldn't have to be too different.
I'm still trying to figure out a final smash for her in my mind. I was thinking something to DeDeDe's final smash, but she plays her ocarina instead and deku scrubs appear shooting nuts at people.
Something in that concept would be awesome.
I'm wanting to incorporate the Kokiri Sword, her Ocarina, and some Deku stuff, maybe a stick like Lucas I can use, and use Toon Link's sword that I can retexture, but Idk for the Ocarina, and i'm lost on an FS.
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 03, 2011, 08:07:08 PM
I'm wanting to incorporate the Kokiri Sword, her Ocarina, and some Deku stuff, maybe a stick like Lucas I can use, and use Toon Link's sword that I can retexture, but Idk for the Ocarina, and i'm lost on an FS.
Maybe she can (not for FS) play that one song of time from Majora's mask that slowed down time o.o and song of healing to heal. Nah.. too op, but just throwing out ideas.
That's good, but she had no part in Majora's Mask xD except maybe she ws who Link was looking for, either her or Navi, but I need to figure out where to get the ocarina first.
Maybe the sheild for the Ocarina, if possible? Beyond made it into Majora's Mask.
Final Smash: she plays Saira's song and makes everyone within range fall asleep while taking damage. (Similar to DK's FS but not as hard to time) It does more damage if you tap A button in time with the notes. I say it won't be as hard to time cause well, there's only five notes to it.
One preview picture died.
Fixed the preview picture. I'll finis updating the OP tomorrow probably
I might have someone doing the Kokiri Sword and Deku stick, but I'm wondering if she should have a sheath, because it doesn't make too much sense to have a sword and no sheath. But I was thinking the sword should only be used in specials and/or aerial attacks :af:
I cant wait for the chao!!!
Rock the sheath man. It doesn't really matter if it's only going to be used in specials.
Also I was thinking a down B special could be a deku nut throw, like she throws a deku nut down and it makes that flash.
Think to just put the sheath in because it'll make her look more fierce lol.
When you say Deku Nut, do you mean something that look's like it and I attach the Deku Nut, or do you mean use the Item? I think the second one will be a lot easier and quicker.
Any new progress on Chao?
Yes. Use the item.
And Sorc, no, not yet. I've been busy with a couple commissions. If I get bored enough I'll work on it though.
I also need to update this thread. I'll do that now.
You should probably change the title, Black Boo.
Your Saria's already out :P
Small detail I don't have the patience to deal with right now. I'm pissed. Wanna know why?
Chao is tilting on the edge of either a long postponement or cancellation. Friggon bone issues with the head. Unless I get like crazy creative this project is in serious trouble.
xD, Chao got a big head
Hush now I'm forming a plan. I could probably pull some similar crap to what Aafyre did with Mew. That's what I did for the body, maybe I can do it with the head too.
THERE WILL BE CHAO I SWEAR.
As soon as I'm done with the two new commissions I got. Sorry guys but money trumps hacks.
You can try, i'm putting Saria somewhere in the middle of the list, because I gotta really overhaul on Ganon and Bowser, then fix the charging moves and taunts of each character that has em, and so much other stuff you know nothin aobut XD plus I gotta go back and finish Rosalina and Midna.
Who'd Chao be going over again? One of those Earthbound rats right?
Deku Link Nyan :3
Deku Link looks great Black Boo/Majora. ;)
i dont see a reason for me to have to revamp my old one on olimar anymore. One last thing is the motionetc one slot? just making sure
Deku link looks awesome.
Well done on the Deku, Majora. Looks pretty good for being done in one day. (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2177/baws.png)
Another Deku Link?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 17, 2011, 02:34:23 AMDeku Link looks great Black Boo/Majora. ;) i dont see a reason for me to have to revamp my old one on olimar anymore. One last thing is the motionetc one slot? just making sure
Yes it's one slot. And you made one over Olimar??
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 17, 2011, 02:46:55 AMAnother Deku Link?
Depends on your defenition of "another."
Waffle started a Deku Link.
Hey, Boo?
I know this may or may not be impossible but...
Revamps of Din and Farore on Zelda? Since you've improved at vertexing?
Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 03:02:19 AMWaffle started a Deku Link.
I'm aware, that was part of what got me to kick myself in the nuts and get myself moving on this.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 03:08:30 AMHey, Boo? I know this may or may not be impossible but... Revamps of Din and Farore on Zelda? Since you've improved at vertexing?
Din would probably be possible. Farore, would be much more difficult thanks to the freakin hair buns, so she's best suited for Peach. Besides, I actually like how the look right now. Nayru may receive a touch up in the future.
Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:14:26 AM
I'm aware, that was part of what got me to kick myself in the nuts and get myself moving on this.Din would probably be possible. Farore, would be much more difficult thanks to the freakin hair buns, so she's best suited for Peach. Besides, I actually like how the look right now. Nayru may receive a touch up in the future.
Then maybe I could suggest something for a future vertex?
(http://goemon.freehostia.com/splashy2.jpg)
One of those four, maybe?
Edit: Nevermind, and no, probably not, since I have no idea who the hell any of those are and what the heck they do.
Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:42:33 AM
Uh, try that image again, it's not showing up for me.
Try a URL?
http://goemon.freehostia.com/splashy2.jpg (http://goemon.freehostia.com/splashy2.jpg)
His body should be half the size of his head, I'll do it if you want me to.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 17, 2011, 03:44:56 AMHis body should be half the size of his head, I'll do it if you want me to.
Then we'd end up with a fiasco similar to Pichu, where even though it looks like you hit him, you miss completely. This is the best blend between the sizes, trust me.
Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:42:33 AM
Edit: Nevermind, and no, probably not, since I have no idea who the hell any of those are and what the heck they do.
Sounds like so Edumacation is needed!
CLICK THIS, DARN YOU! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Mystical_Ninja)
Sorry, but again, I don't think so. I still have real things I need to finish that I'm actually getting paid for. This was just a little side diversion.
Damn, you beat to the punch.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 03:48:33 AM
Sounds like so Edumacation is needed!
CLICK THIS, DARN YOU! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Mystical_Ninja)
Another Ganbare Goemon fan ^3^ ooh who did you try and "request"? Oh and Deku Link is awesome Black Boo ^3^
Oh and StarWaffle. I hope you still release yours. No use in letting good work go to waste, and all that. ^3^
Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:55:34 AM
Sorry, but again, I don't think so. I still have real things I need to finish that I'm actually getting paid for. This was just a little side diversion.
No need to get snappy. It's not like I was demanding you to do it. ¬_¬:
@Christian: Personally speaking?
Goemon, Sasuke, or Yae.
Brawl needs more REAL NINJAS. >=V
Wow, it looks amazing, i like to see someone make one with textures from MM. :P
Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:14:26 AMNayru may receive a touch up in the future.
I like to see this happen. :P
Edit: I love to see you make Kafei, Majora. :P
Quote from: Sorceress on August 17, 2011, 04:25:27 AM
Wow, it looks amazing, i like to see someone make one with textures from MM. :P
I like to see this happen. :P
Edit: I love to see you make Kafei, Majora. :P
Great Deku Link ;D definitely taking a slot. And Kafei sound like an amazing idea.
Deku Link's pretty good. I was wondering if someone had done Ilia yet :D
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 04:12:57 AMNo need to get snappy. It's not like I was demanding you to do it. ¬_¬: @Christian: Personally speaking? Goemon, Sasuke, or Yae. Brawl needs more REAL NINJAS. >=V
I didn't mean to get snappy, I was just really tired, it was prety late.
Quote from: StarWaffle on August 17, 2011, 04:08:18 AMDamn, you beat to the punch.
Don't worry about it. It's not the good kinf of punch anyway. It's that powdery tasting kool-aid crap.
no shield? :(, anyway nice hack
What kind of sheild was I going to give him? He had a deku nut shell as a sheild MM, that's it.
New poll. Serious and good question this time.
Definitely make a custom character vertex! We need more OC's!
you know my vote. XD
Ok I'm going to slap whoever voted for the bottom option.
Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 08:53:01 PM
Ok I'm going to slap whoever voted for the bottom option.
I'm so glad that isn't me XD
I voted "Heck yes, your stuff is awesome no matter what"
I approve of this idea 100% I'd rather see hackers make OC's than the hundreds of fan-made Sonic characters currently in the vault any day!
Your stuff really IS awesome, no matter what. With your talent, I'm more than sure you could make an awesome OC EASILY.
I voted for the 2nd option. No hacker has it so that every hack they make interests me. That's natural. However, that does not mean it won't be high quality. Your hacks are pretty much always high quality.
Basically, with me I primarily go for quality and what interests me. I'll take a character I don't know, but looks stunning in its design and is very well done to a character that I do know but is done poorly. If the best of both worlds were to apply, I'd prioritize that over everything.
It goes without saying that you should make whatever you feel like creating ^3^ Whether or not it is a popular character from some game or anime or if it is your own original character, I don't care so long as you enjoy'd creating it ^3^
As stated previously, the quality of the work is what matters most, but even with a lower quality, just knowing that you did things to the best of your ability makes anything you create worth downloading ^3^
If it isn't obvious, I voted for you to create something original, since that is something that we do not see much of in the Vault. I just hope that whatever you have in mind holds to your interests and keeps you entertained while creating. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll make ^3^
Ok now I have two people to slap.
All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3
Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 11:17:10 PM
Ok now I have two people to slap.
All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3
Back-hand them!!!
And yay... candies from stangers!!
Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 11:17:10 PM
All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3
Tis a very good day... Now my teeth can rot some more! :af2:
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 18, 2011, 11:40:15 PMBack-hand them!!! And yay... candies from stangers!!
THEY'RE NOT RUFFIES I SWEAR--I mean yes! Perfectly innocent candy!
^I lol'd xD
*sees the poll* Can i freeze those 3 alive? >:3
Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 19, 2011, 07:09:04 AM
^I lol'd xD
*sees the poll* Can i freeze those 5 alive? >:3
Fixed ;o
Ninja'd >.>
The Great Undertaking:
I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...
Chao is looking great so far! They were so fun to take care of in SA2
Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 04:17:55 AM
The Great Undertaking:
I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...
Er... But won't Bowser's animations mess this up badly? I mean... How she would stand... Move, ect ect.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 20, 2011, 04:22:17 AM
Er... But won't Bowser's animations mess this up badly? I mean... How she would stand... Move, ect ect.
Custom Animations?
Oh don't worry I'm calculating and they shouldn't mess things up too badly. Bowser actually has very humanoid proportions, he's just really quite burly.
And it's a half-dragon woman, so to be fair she'd probably move like a dragon as well.
Well, this'll turn out interesting.
Good luck to you.
...>.>
<.<
*Flee*
A female, human Bowser, huh?
>.>
I wanna see how this turns out.
Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 04:17:55 AM
The Great Undertaking:
I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...
Like everyone said, sounds interesting! ;O
Unlike everyone else said, I have faith that you can get it done and it'll be awesome! (Although I'm sure they have faith too.)
Bowser has that second shell that he's in for his up-B/roll/etc too, right? Would that be a part of the finished product as well?
And the side-B would be an awkward move. Just saying.
I did have faith, my way of saying it was the 'Good luck to you' D:
I can't wait to see this, and i'm sure there will be a Majora version as well :P
Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..
Same.
I won't start believing it until I see it.
Quote from: Celsius on August 20, 2011, 01:07:00 PM
I can't wait to see this, and i'm sure there will be a Majora version as well :P
me too
im sure its possible...
so why not?? its mostly texture stuff, and the shell and head...
but yeah, if u wanna make a female human, it might be a bit more difficult... xD
Okay so here's an update:
The face is really the challenging part, as well as making the body look a little more human. It's tough, but I'm working through it. Right now I'm trying to make the face look more feminine. Right now it looks like an alien reject from Ben 10.
so when do you think we'll see a preview?
Chao is beautiful!!!!!
Dont give up because when chao gets mad people dies!!!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..
This, I'm a big skeptic about these things... I still don't see how this will look good, since Bowser's limbs are longer then normal limbs...
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/1e2462e4-68f2-46df-8623-ef2a71b24562/2011-08-20_2011.png)
...this is probably not going to animate well...
BUT TO HELL WIT IT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.
It's not done yet, I still have to work the shell intot he back scales/spikes. after that I'll let you guys know how this went :/
EDIT: Well this project came and went unusually quickly. I tried just patching the body polygon to see how the limbs and such would work with the animations.
Let's just say I'm going to have nightmares for the next three months. :notimp:
To be honest... That really creeps me out. ._.
I'm not saying it looks bad, but... Just... Really creepy... Like some kinda boss enemy.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/1e2462e4-68f2-46df-8623-ef2a71b24562/2011-08-20_2011.png)
...this is probably not going to animate well...
BUT TO HELL WIT IT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.
It's not done yet, I still have to work the shell intot he back scales/spikes. after that I'll let you guys know how this went :/
i aprove!
no, seriously, its looking great, but im sure it will look even greater when textured!
and i hope there arent any animations problems....
I edited the other post.
Don't worry, I didn't come unprepared, I actually started this same character on Zelda. I just wanted Bowser's moves for her.
Still, it was great practice. I took the ugliest mother[censored]er Brawl had to offer and I made him into a semi-attracitve demi-dragoness. True it didn't patch well, but it's still a success in my bootk.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/1e2462e4-68f2-46df-8623-ef2a71b24562/2011-08-20_2011.png)
...this is probably not going to animate well...
BUT TO HELL WIT IT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.
It's not done yet, I still have to work the shell intot he back scales/spikes. after that I'll let you guys know how this went :/
EDIT: Well this project came and went unusually quickly. I tried just patching the body polygon to see how the limbs and such would work with the animations.
Let's just say I'm going to have nightmares for the next three months. :notimp:
That's pretty hot.
Oh, I just realized it's your avatar. >.>
Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 21, 2011, 02:11:39 AMLOL. Nice job contradicting yourself :P
Thanks. It was kind of hard.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
(http://content.screencast.com/users/BlackBoo/folders/Jing/media/1e2462e4-68f2-46df-8623-ef2a71b24562/2011-08-20_2011.png)
...this is probably not going to animate well...
Granny Bowser is looking great so far!
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 01:27:41 AM
I edited the other post.
Don't worry, I didn't come unprepared, I actually started this same character on Zelda. I just wanted Bowser's moves for her.
Still, it was great practice. I took the ugliest mother[censored]er Brawl had to offer and I made him into a semi-attracitve demi-dragoness. True it didn't patch well, but it's still a success in my bootk.
Dare I ask for a Brawl Box image?
/me hides under a Mettaur helmet just in case.
Do not want. Trust me. The bottom jaw got all effed up and the arms are...eaugh. Actually everything is kind of eaugh with it.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:54:21 AM
Do not want. Trust me. The bottom jaw got all effed up and the arms are...eaugh. Actually everything is kind of eaugh with it.
Try me. :srs:
If I can keep from throwing up when under the severe pain caused by a Kidney Stone, and can keep from barfing from the nightmarish looks of Duke Nukem's enemies in Duke Nukem Forever, I think I can handle it.
BRING IT ON~!!!! :rage:
Quote from: Velen on August 21, 2011, 04:14:38 AM
Try me. :srs:
If I can keep from throwing up when under the severe pain caused by a Kidney Stone, and can keep from barfing from the nightmarish looks of Duke Nukem's enemies in Duke Nukem Forever, I think I can handle it.
BRING IT ON~!!!! :rage:
just picture a eaugh in brawlbox....
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 21, 2011, 03:04:09 AMGranny Bowser is looking great so far!
Granny Bowser is dead.
And thank you .
so then i guess you are starting on the zelda version?
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 04:18:38 AM
Granny Bowser is dead.
And thank you .
So, it will never work?
On Bowser at least?
Quote from: Velen on August 21, 2011, 04:19:59 AMSo, it will never work? On Bowser at least?
Correct, unless someone manages to port Zelda's model to Bowser, but I don't think that would go over well.
And I actually had the Zelda version like halfway done before I started the Bowser version. So yeah I'll have it done sometime. I really need to get these drawings that I need to get done done.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:54:21 AM
Do not want. Trust me. The bottom jaw got all effed up and the arms are...eaugh. Actually everything is kind of eaugh with it.
I had a feeling that would happen... Vertexes that stray too far from the original character tend to mess up badly...
That's why I didn't have too good of a feeling it would work...
Anyway though, best of luck with the Zelda version.
I wanna slap 8 people right now :notimp:
God seriously who's picking that answer?
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
God seriously who's picking that answer?
Just ignore them. They're just trolls.
or they ment it as a joke???
srsly, drama for nothing...
But the thing people gotta realise is:
[spoiler]They
[spoiler]aren't
[spoiler]PRINGLES funny
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
God seriously who's picking that answer?
But then you have to ask yourself a question... Why did you put that answer in to begin with?
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 21, 2011, 09:52:55 PMBut then you have to ask yourself a question... Why did you put that answer in to begin with?
Good point. Though the fact that it's in all caps should be some sort of clue that it's kind of rhetorical.
Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PMGod seriously who's picking that answer?
ME! :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This thread goes OT more often than I do....WTF :srs:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 22, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
This thread goes OT more often than I do....WTF :srs:
That's impossible.
inb4longreplytalking[censored]
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2011, 07:10:54 AM
That's impossible.
inb4longreplytalking[censored]
inb4itain'tgonnahappen. :af:
Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 07:28:36 AM
inb4itain'tgonnahappen. :af:
InB4Trololo
Majora, how's the hack looking at the moment? :D
edit:
QuoteNO YOU SHOULD ONLY MAKE HACKS OF POPULAR VIDO GAME AND ANIME CHARACTERS 10 (14.9%)
10 people.. oh boy.
Don't worry pride most of them are probably trolls.
Anyway my internet is kind of on "lockdown" since we're pretty close to our usage limit that our provider has us under. It sucks I know, but we need to let it cool down for a few days. So you won't be hearing much from me for a little while.
Quote from: Majora on August 24, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
Don't worry pride most of them are probably trolls.
I actually meant it for those trolls, they're in for a pummel xD
Quote from: Majora on August 24, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
Anyway my internet is kind of on "lockdown" since we're pretty close to our usage limit that our provider has us under. It sucks I know, but we need to let it cool down for a few days. So you won't be hearing much from me for a little while.
Why does everyone in the US have that kind of limit.. We don't have a limit on our internet, never have actually.
Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 24, 2011, 07:04:24 AM
Why does everyone in the US have that kind of limit.. We don't have a limit on our internet, never have actually.
America, fruit yeah!
Uh, I mean... sorry to hear that.
So y'know what, I'm thinking about trying stage making. Does anyone have any simple suggestiions for me to try?
My advice, make a 2D stage just to get used to making collisions, then do an import from an MDL0-using game. Then, try to start using Stage Builder Blocks (I've got a tutorial for that) and then start animating the stages.
Or you could start with a Builder Block stage right away, but those take a lot more time and patience.
You want to try out stages? Let me say they're fun as hell to make, but also can be very stressful. Sometimes you run into unexpected problems, but can always be fixed with enough knowledge.
It's good that we have Mewtwo, with his ultimate knowledge on Stages.
Check out ForOhFor's video tutorial, that helped me out a lot.
I personally think the best option would be to make a stage in collaboration with someone that has an MSN or AIM account that they use frequently. That way it would be more like a hands on tutorial/Walkthrough. That's the best learning experience in my opinion.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 04:13:31 AM
I personally think the best option would be to make a stage in collaboration with someone that has an MSN or AIM account that they use frequently. That way it would be more like a hands on tutorial/Walkthrough. That's the best learning experience in my opinion.
Make a stage to go with me recent remix?
It will blow your mind.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 04:13:31 AM
I personally think the best option would be to make a stage in collaboration with someone that has an MSN or AIM account that they use frequently. That way it would be more like a hands on tutorial/Walkthrough. That's the best learning experience in my opinion.
Let's do a collab on a Zelda stage then. You can vertex, that's something I never learned.
Spirit Temple?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 06:29:42 AM
Let's do a collab on a Zelda stage then. You can vertex, that's something I never learned.
Spirit Temple?
A collab between IS, and Black Boo? Wow... This will likely be the best Zelda stage ever. XD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 06:29:42 AMLet's do a collab on a Zelda stage then. You can vertex, that's something I never learned. Spirit Temple?
Hmm...what section are we looking at? Perhaps the section with the statue of the giant snake-woman? I may be able to vertex Zelda into something for that purpose. What about...hmm...Zora's Domain? Or is that too complex?
The Spirit Temple would be AMAZING. I'd say go for that, since it isn't too complex of a spot to make.
Zora's Domain might be difficult since there's so many diferent places in the main room, and it might be tough to recreate....
But who knows. It's your choice. =P
Here's a suggestion for a Zelda Stage, Lon Lon Ranch. ;)
Too open, too plain, and there's actually a lot of crap there that would make it moderately difficult to recreate.
IS, let's go for the Spirit temple I ssay. Perhaps we ought to make a poll.
Minish Woods I say.
Ocarina Of time is nice and all, but I think it's about damn time that we give some other Zelda games some love stage-hack-wise.
Actually Minsih Woods might be an individual project, since I have a good idea for it.
how about some place from twilight princess???
You know, you should do the room where you fight Morpha
Then we could do a water temple seige XD
The first stage would be the main room
Second stage would be the Room where you fight dark link
And the third stage the boss arena!
As for the transition, what about a large waterfall or something?
Naru, that is the best idea I've heard from you ever.
(Comment)
Why not Bongo Bongo's boss fight stage? Or Kakariko graveyard?
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 05:22:01 PM
Naru, that is the best idea I've heard from you ever.
O_o
Really xD
It was just a random thought I had lol
Even cooler: When you go back to transistion to the first stage, possibly have the water draining into the cieling like in the cutscene after you defeat morpha :P
Also could have the morpha blob bouncin around in the background :D
... well that was surprising. XD
But that is a pretty good idea. We need moar siege stages.
As for the Bongo Bongo stage, Blade, razanak7 made one a while ago. It's on the Vault.
I don't think you can animate in Castle Siege... didn't DSX8 say that?
Black Boo, I was thinking about the entrance with the stairs and the statues:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Only problem with this, it will have to be a flat walk off stage, and we all know how people love those. :srs:
Maybe another area in Spirit Temple?
*Looks at poll*
Zora's Domain would be complex, but definitely fun to do.
Wasn't Link40 doing Gerudo Valley? I think he even started on it. Then again look at what happened to Forest Temple..
Mewtwo wanted to do Hyrule Castle Courtyard one day, so I think I'll let him take care of that.
I've never played Twilight Princess, so I don't want to do a stage from that game.
About Water Temple Seige, I already thought of that before, I even mentioned it on Mewtwo's thread. Morpha's Room would be way too easy to make by the way, only problem is for there to be swimmable water, the stage has to be over Jungle Japes.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 06:05:35 PM
Black Boo, I was thinking about the entrance with the stairs and the statues:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lqm9slVuPPc/TinsFOoyuJI/AAAAAAAAAGE/quIdVfI7_sA/s1600/800px-Spirit_Temple1.jpg
Only problem with this, it will have to be a flat walk off stage, and we all know how people love those. :srs:
Maybe another area in Spirit Temple?
*Looks at poll*
Zora's Domain would be complex, but definitely fun to do.
Wasn't Link40 doing Gerudo Valley? I think he even started on it. Then again look at what happened to Forest Temple..
Mewtwo wanted to do Hyrule Castle Courtyard one day, so I think I'll let him take care of that.
I've never played Twilight Princess, so I don't want to do a stage from that game.
Link40 hasn't came here in awhile and yes Mewtwo2000 is planning to make Hyrule Castle Courtyard i suggested it over PM's with him.
Ok well again I was thinking that room in the Spirit temple with the big statue, whose face you have to blow off in order to get to the boss room. This room:
(http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg/105screenshot00.jpg)
We could do so much with this room. We could either hae the players fight across her head, shoulders, and the two platforms on the sides, or we could have them fight on her hands, arms, and platforms on the sides, or a combination of the two (this would require the pose for the statue to be altered a little, but it would make the stage more enjoyable).
Zoras domain would be fun indeed. But I agree, complex. I personally think Ambi's Palace would be fun, because since it was just in a 2D game, it would give us a lot of artistic liscence, and we could put in floating platforms or whatever we need.
Hey IS, if you have an MSN or AIM, could you add me so we could talk easier?
CutterKirby64 is making Hyrule Castle Courtyard now. :P
Well y'know it's not like just because someone is doing something or has done something, doesn't mean you can't do something yourself. Seriously that's probably why a lot of people are going into declines.
Mewtwo's made what others have made before. Honestly, if you can improve the stage, do it.
Anyway, that statue room looks like it could be very interesting...
Yeah I just wish I could tell what was going on with her...legs? If I could I'd probably start on the vertexing right now.
I'm liking that statue room idea. Especially the idea of fighting on the hands.
I know it didn't move in the game, but maybe the arms could move back and forth? Start off where they are, then kinda get closer, then separate, etc.
Or up and down?
I dunno, just throwing that out there.
It would be a good thing if she moved, it would add more variety to the stage. As far as how she'll move goes, that I have no idea.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 06:12:10 PM
Ok well again I was thinking that room in the Spirit temple with the big statue, whose face you have to blow off in order to get to the boss room. This room:
(http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg/105screenshot00.jpg)
We could do so much with this room. We could either hae the players fight across her head, shoulders, and the two platforms on the sides, or we could have them fight on her hands, arms, and platforms on the sides, or a combination of the two (this would require the pose for the statue to be altered a little, but it would make the stage more enjoyable).
Zoras domain would be fun indeed. But I agree, complex. I personally think Ambi's Palace would be fun, because since it was just in a 2D game, it would give us a lot of artistic liscence, and we could put in floating platforms or whatever we need.
Man I [censored]ing love that idea, not gonna lie. I don't know about fighting on top of the statue. One because you can't really appreciate the visual, and the collisions will look weird, and adding shadows will be a pain in the ass. I also thought in her hands, but they're too far away from each other for a player to jump from a hand, to another.
How about here? That way it's not flat, not a walk off, and you can see the sexyness of the statue.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 06:12:10 PM
Hey IS, if you have an MSN or AIM, could you add me so we could talk easier?
Eebbjax1@msn.com
Inb4someoneFacebooksme. Stalkers, stay on your job!
why not make the spirit train from Legend of zelda: Spirit tracks? you can battle on the train. And if you fall off, it would be like in the big blue stage. Every once in a while, the train will go through one of those portals, taking everyone to some point on the map.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 07:10:41 PM
I also thought in her hands, but they're too far away from each other for a player to jump from a hand, to another.
What about floating platforms? You could always add those in.
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on August 27, 2011, 07:29:12 PM
why not make the spirit train from Legend of zelda: Spirit tracks? you can battle on the train. And if you fall off, it would be like in the big blue stage. Every once in a while, the train will go through one of those portals, taking everyone to some point on the map.
Never played that game either man, sorry.
Quote from: Calamitas on August 27, 2011, 07:32:51 PM
What about floating platforms? You could always add those in.
True, but that's not on Spirit Temple originally. I hate stages with added platforms, juts to make a stage not flat and walk off, in this case is a bit different though, but still.
Well what if we go with the idea someone suggested of the statue actually being mechanical? Her hands could move close and then farther away. It would certainly make for an interesting yet fun stage. Besides, look what BSZ did with Stone Tower.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 07:41:26 PM
Well what if we go with the idea someone suggested of the statue actually being mechanical? Her hands could move close and then farther away. It would certainly make for an interesting yet fun stage. Besides, look what BSZ did with Stone Tower.
.... "someone?"
D:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I see what Stallion is saying though, you wouldn't really be able to see the statue. I think the areas he circled would be fine, since there's not only room to fight, but a big gap in the middle to fall down as well.
Kinda like Bridge of Eldin with the chunk missing.
Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 07:41:26 PM
Well what if we go with the idea someone suggested of the statue actually being mechanical? Her hands could move close and then farther away. It would certainly make for an interesting yet fun stage. Besides, look what BSZ did with Stone Tower.
Not sure if I understand, but you want the statue to move? o_O (You'll never see me make that face again, so enjoy it)
I want it to resemble Spirit Temple, and not add platforms or moving hands. Sorry I'm so picky, but I never settle. Stages take so long and require a lot of work and patience, so I can't just do anything. I have to really like it, and be into it for me to finish it. Therefore, it's another lost project.
I like Stone Tower Temple, but that is one big ass stage for Brawl. It takes way too long for someone to die.
I'm waiting for you to add me on MSN, so it's easier and faster to discuss this.
I thought I added you already. Try adding me.
blackboo1@hotmail.com
We'll discuss this then.
Personally I think the bridge on Gerudo Valley would be a good stage. It has a nice, scenic layout, and plenty of variation from being a simple, flat stage. The signs above the two ends of the bridge could be walls, and add some variety similar to the triangle blocks in SSB64: Peach's Castle.
Well we'd also want some of the actual sides of the valley too. But you're right, it would be a good stage. Depending on what I learn from making whatever stage IS and I make, I may attempt it on my own.
Quote from: Majora on August 28, 2011, 03:03:45 AM
Well we'd also want some of the actual sides of the valley too. But you're right, it would be a good stage. Depending on what I learn from making whatever stage IS and I make, I may attempt it on my own.
So that you get the valley, you could make the bridge a fall-through, and the ledges on the side as some small platforms. To spice it up a bit and make the part below the bridge more balanced, you could animate one of those floating flower/leaf transports, and have it stationary (or maybe move around somewhat, idk).
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 27, 2011, 06:34:42 PM
I'm liking that statue room idea. Especially the idea of fighting on the hands.
I know it didn't move in the game, but maybe the arms could move back and forth? Start off where they are, then kinda get closer, then separate, etc.
Or up and down?
I dunno, just throwing that out there.
Currently watching my brother playing a similar section in RE4
I can't for Spirit Temple to be finished so Demonslayer can make Dark Link's Temple, Water Temple, and Spirit Temple into the Castle Siege stage.
Water Temple's swimmable water won't work, unless it's over Jungle Japes. I don't know if there's a way to change that, maybe Mewthree can figure it out one day, but so far, it isn't possible. Besides, I don't want him to edit or use my stage for anything.
Black Boo, so Spirit Temple it is then? Looking at the poll, it also thinks that way. I'm more than happy with that, and I will teach you everything you need to know, so one day you can make your own stages ;)
KC:MM needs more Stages posted on the blog. Poor Mewtwo all by himself and Lensho doesn't hack anymore apparently :c
By the way, never got your request on MSN, but I added you as well.
Quote from: PinkPwnU555 on August 28, 2011, 05:19:19 PM
CHAO!!! I havent played with my chao in a while. also I never got a chaos chao... CHAO FTW! yay!
Dude. That's no reason to quote the ENTIRE GOD DAMN opening post.
Edit your post.
Wow, Italian, I'm not seeing your request on here...what the heck?
Well to all of my fans out there, I'm giving OoT Link a little tune up before I ship out to college Thursday. I'm taking my Wii with me (hopefully) so don't flip out about not seeing anything from me till december. In fact I may even have more time to hack once school starts. Maybe not though, I might be more out and about since I'll be living in a city rather than out in the boonies.
PER-FECT. Looks like my mom is going to be a jerk and not let me take my Wii with me. I'll beg and plead about it some more, persistance usually works with her. Just a word of warning, you might not be seeing any hacks from me for awhile. Might.
Answering the reply from select other stage in the pool i can say why not to make the clock tower were link and majora met each other with the giants in the back tryng to hold the evil moon? or the kokiri forest with the others kokiri seen the fight,because in the vault we have young link and saria so is a good place to represent them.BTW please dont make it in final destination or battlefield please i hope you can make it in other area.
And we've decided on what we're going to do. It's giong to be the statue room from the Spirit Temple like I suggested. I'm going to start on the statue model soon.
Quote from: Majora on August 31, 2011, 03:12:06 PM
And we've decided on what we're going to do. It's giong to be the statue room from the Spirit Temple like I suggested. I'm going to start on the statue model soon.
This.
One of the biggest reasons, it's a very memorable place, and no other stage plays like this! Let me make it clear that I don't mind flat/walk off stages, yet I know so many people do. The main reason is the playability of the stage, and what will come off of it.
We'll work very hard on this, and soon you'll be seeing Black Weed make his own stages.
Yes, and Weedstallion might just learn how to vertex as well :P
About the stage are you gonna do a 1:1 n64 remake like Mewtwo does or are you gonna do a brawl style revamp look?
Why has nobody else voted for the main room in the forest temple T-T
seriously...dats like the most epic room in the whole damn place
Except that sweet gallery with all of the same pictures.
Quote from: Beyond on August 31, 2011, 09:39:10 PMAbout the stage are you gonna do a 1:1 n64 remake like Mewtwo does or are you gonna do a brawl style revamp look?
Good qestion. We think we're going to make two versions, one that's N64 and one that's more Brawl styled. However it won't be 1:1 because we're going to have to change the statue's pose a little for best playability.
Quote from: Majora on August 31, 2011, 11:50:59 PM
Good qestion. We think we're going to make two versions, one that's N64 and one that's more Brawl styled. However it won't be 1:1 because we're going to have to change the statue's pose a little for best playability.
Ah ok. That sounds good. Can't wait to see what you two have in store. ;D
Okay guys, so I might actually make the statue's model in a Livestream session to show those people who don't know how to vertex or triple patch how to do so. Actually there may not be any triple patching going on during it, that may be during a different video. But whatever. So stay tuned, it may come this weekend.
...no one's excited about the livestream? Really?
I was.
But I saw no link for it. :[
Unless I didn't look hard enough for it...
I am excited as [censored]. I thought you were gonna do it with me already though.
*waits for DAT Zelda vertex*
It's not happening yet. Probably this weekend like either firday saturday or sunday. I still need to figure out how to operate Livestream anyway
Okay guys, the livestream is either tonight or tomorrow night. Evnen so, it's probably going to be later in the evening, probably around 7-8 PM CST. It's probably oinly going to be a short session that will only cover part of a hack, but we'll see what happens. (I want to catch my show at 9:30, and I have another session to attend at 11, so...)
I'll post the channel link for those interested. Like I said, it may be online later at about 7PM CST, if not a littl later. http://livestre.am/110Z0
BROADCASTING LIVE. HACKING STARTS AT 8:45 PM CST!
http://livestre.am/110Z0
*Watches along with the other 15 viewers*
*Stares at Zelda's ass*
............IS you perv XD
Anyway, I'll be continuing with patching next friday, or perhaps sooner if I feel lke it.
why didnt u record, and upload it to utube?
It's two hours long or so man. Not gonna do that. Besides, it was a sort of had to be there sort of thing
I couldn't watch it. My computer died on me. D:
But it's ok, I made sure to give it a good thrashing.
Hopefully I'll catch it next time around.
*reads the topic name date" 9/10/11?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
naah, just kidding. i dont know what the hell is your ness, but at least he looks happy :3
It's a chao. That concept is scrapped, though. I have another idea for him, but I haven't started it yet.
Kinda curious of what the Link is going to be myself.
Oracle of Ages/Seasons Link. I honestly don't have a lot of motivation these days though so it might be awhile.
Alright guys, Ocarina of Time Link 2.0 is on it's way down the assembly line. Pik is currently helping me wit a few technical things with the texuters and UVS right now, but once that's completed, it should look sweet.
OoT Link is nearing completion. Here's a changelist so you can all get excited
-New tuinic color, less saturated, more TP colored
-New Bandellier (shoulder Belt) with more realistic looking leather
-New Gauntlets
-New Boots
-New Hairstyle
-New Arm and Leg textures
-Retouched Master Sword texture
-New Eye texture
-Retouched face texture
-Designed to match Pik's Brawl Young Link 2.0
So yeah. Get hyped yo.
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cc12w.png)
Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cc12w.png)
Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
Really smexy, Majora. ;)
Edit: LOL, he is pointing at my avvy. xD
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh [censored] that's sexy!
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is has, that is has... and I'm lol-ing at the fact that the pic points directly at our avatars!
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
*sees Link pointing at him* ...Rude loud-mouthed Hylian bastard. - -
Awesome job Majora.
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Can you make a Wifi safe version of this? I hated how your past version disabled the hair bones...
That's why I stuck with Kaze's version, since I felt not only was it Wifi safe, but looked better then your first version...
This new one however... I don't see near as much wrong with it, the face shape actually looks like OoT3D Link's face, the shading is Brawl like. And is overall better presented... The only thing I can tell is, his eyebrows are a bit off in color, they should be a bit darker to match his hair better...
But overall, much better then version 1... Just make sure to include a Wifi safe version, even if there are minor glitches in the Wifi safe version.
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cc12w.png)
Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
He loves me.
And this looks epic, dude.
face looks pro
Another version? The old one look perfect :srs:
Y'know, in all honesty... I'd really prefer it if you'd make his textures more colorful, like the ones in OoT 3D, and not make them the same style as TP. >_>
But regardless, the model fixes do look pretty good.
I'm laughing right now, mainly because the face is one of the few polygons I DIDN'T change in this.
@Cal, don't worry, I'll be making a more colorful version and include it as a bonus.
@Data: I'll see about that. I'm not certain I can do this, but I'll look into it. I made his hair tossles/bobs/sideburns/whatever you call them static as well, so that may not be an option depending on how they look in game when put into movement.
Oh my god....
That's NEAR perfect...
No words can explain how happy I am to see that OoT Link.
TEH HAIR
TEH HAIR
IT'S PERFECT
Well, most of the work is done on my end of this really. Pik is giving me a hand with some of the texture re-mapping and the new boots, so I'm kind of waiting on him so I can make a few minor fixes to the model, then release it. It all kind of boils down to his schedule. Batience is a virtue my friends (I'm getting as excited as you all are about this)
Looks like the preview's gone. :P
*See's that the image is missing and placed with tinypic pic*
. . .
I think u should fix that or something.
A giant, broken Tinypic picture love me.
Yeah I'm on it....
Yeah guys, Tinypic is malfunctioning right now. Give me a minute and I'll upload it to photobucket.
Okay guys, unfortunately I had to put it on Imageshack because both Photobucket and Tinypic are malfunctioning it seems. So yeah sorry. Unfortunately this also means that if I submit OoT Link today that the snapshots will have to be via Imageshack as well. Kinda sucks. Sorry.
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/434/ootpreview.png)
Alright guys, last preview. This is pretty much the finished product, but I'm running a qukc scan over it to see if there's any fixes I need to make before I release it later. It SHOULD be out tonight if I'm lucky/dilligent.
(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4306/ootpreview2.png)
Okay guys, I'm going to release OoT Link tomorrow as soon as I get out of class tomorrow, which is like 11AM CST. I've made a pack with three versions.
Default Brawl-ish version
Classic color version
Wifi Safe version.
The wifi safe version screws up his bangs a little, but it's hardly noticeable in a fight, so I'm going to keep it.
Let's get it started ha.
Looks sexy as hell, BlackBoo.
I'll put this over my default Link slot.
Dang... he looks SPOT ON now! Now I can finally say good bye to KAZE's and replace it with yours.
Well done!
That looks so damn sexy.
I love it!
Can't wait :P
He look good. Just the hair trouble me...
How does the hair trouble you? The hair was one of the main reasons for thsi update.
Anyway, class was cancelled today, gonna see about releasing him now.
Alrigh guys, he's released! :D Recolors will come today or tomorrow or whenever the hell I feel like it :3
isnt he too thin???
Um, no? He's lost some of the bulk because of lack of chainmail, and the more anime-like appearance that OoT Link has over TP.
I'm going to die of happiness.
That OoT Link looks nearly perfect. (except the wi-fi safe version XD)
DLDLDL
Quote from: Majora on September 22, 2011, 07:48:55 PM
Um, no? He's lost some of the bulk because of lack of chainmail, and the more anime-like appearance that OoT Link has over TP.
ok, just guessing, havent seen the model itself yet, just the pics...
and there was one where he looked kinda thin...
I dunno man. Anyway, about to had home for the weened, will be dissappearing for a few hours as I travel.
See yall later, hope to see some good feedback when I get back on.
Nice job Majora! I could care less for wifi version, but the bangs don't look that bad at all. Besides, they won't be noticeable in game.
I'll be getting the Classic Colors one, and adding it to my original Link slot.
Thanks and I'll have feedback later after I try it in game and such.
diggin the new link. looks awesome!
one issue though: His hat sticks through his ears a little. possible to fix that?
if not, its okay. not too noticeable in game.
Well gee, looks like I released OoT Link at a bad time, didn't I with all of the awesome hacks that got released today/yesterday, what, Kid Goku, Kid Buu, Naruto?
Wow. the troll one is winning.
Any way OT link looks great! I wish I could get him...
lNew poll since I'm not home for the weekend anyore.
Fi?
Well, good luck making her if that gets decided.
I hope you know how to unmirror textures?
(http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/news/ss/screenshots/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110928071920272.jpg)
Fi...
I like to see her made. :3
(http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/news/ss/screenshots/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110928070758932.jpg)
At first, I was like "Fi? As in 'fe fi fo fum'?"
Then I saw that it was that spirit from Skyward Sword. I'd say she'd make a good Zelda.
Unfortunately, mirroring textures is impossible So she is going to be sporting a light blue cloak like many people initially assumed she had.
You know, if i'm lucky, I MAY be able to make her cloak fade to purple on the one side, but it might be a little far down the sleeve, unless. I edit the model a bit just on that side. I don't know. I'll be working with pik again though so we can see how this happens.
Not gonna lie guys, I'm also getting sick of this damn Error 500. I'm debating on jumping over to LST like a few others have, though I'm also slightly obligated to be here as well.
If conditions do not improve, I might very well hang up my kitty ears and ship out.
I'd do what Waffle, SJ, and Beyond did and head on over to LST.
It's nice and error 500 free ;)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 12:51:31 PM
I'd do what Waffle, SJ, and Beyond did and head on over to LST.
It's nice and error 500 free ;)
Yes, this is such a great idead!
Let's have all vertex hackers move there while we're at it!
/sarcasm
As I've already stated in the on-topic thread if moving to LST becomes a trend you will eventually get a good fraction of the usual lurking guests over there. At that point it won't be long before they get shut down by proboards for traffic overload like they did with KC:MM 2 years ago (back when the traffic compared to today's traffic was an absolute joke). Oh and here comes the good part! It won't even help KC:MM, we still have BV meaning to download the hacks from LST the lurkers will still come here.
Face the facts, freehosts aren't made for big communities like this one.
Quote from: dRage on October 14, 2011, 01:17:27 PM
Yes, this is such a great idead!
Let's have all vertex hackers move there while we're at it!
/sarcasm
As I've already stated in the on-topic thread if moving to LST becomes a trend you will eventually get a good fraction of the usual lurking guests over there. At that point it won't be long before they get shut down by proboards for traffic overload like they did with KC:MM 2 years ago (back when the traffic compared to today's traffic was an absolute joke). Oh and here comes the good part! It won't even help KC:MM, we still have BV meaning to download the hacks from LST the lurkers will still come here.
Face the facts, freehosts aren't made for big communities like this one.
And then Vyse said that wasn't the reason we left, we left because everone didn't like it. Well it seems as though they've changed in the two years we've been gone, so as I suggested in the Error 500 topic in on topic, perhaps we SHOULD move to Proboards, but keep BrawlVault here (as I'm certain that would be a pain to move).
Quote from: dRage on October 14, 2011, 01:17:27 PM
Yes, this is such a great idead!
Let's have all vertex hackers move there while we're at it!
/sarcasm
As I've already stated in the on-topic thread if moving to LST becomes a trend you will eventually get a good fraction of the usual lurking guests over there. At that point it won't be long before they get shut down by proboards for traffic overload like they did with KC:MM 2 years ago (back when the traffic compared to today's traffic was an absolute joke). Oh and here comes the good part! It won't even help KC:MM, we still have BV meaning to download the hacks from LST the lurkers will still come here.
Face the facts, freehosts aren't made for big communities like this one.
these are the facts. :srs: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34498.msg711562#msg711562)
Okay guys, I think I've figured out a decent last hurrah for me before the model importer comes out, or unless I get inspired to pick something up off the shelf, which is what this is.
I'm going to revamp Veran, possibly for Zelda, using AngelGlory's as a sort of "base." like Starwaffle did with my Toon Zelda. Hope for something this weekend.
Quote from: Majora on October 21, 2011, 10:21:05 AM
Okay guys, I think I've figured out a decent last hurrah for me before the model importer comes out, or unless I get inspired to pick something up off the shelf, which is what this is.
I'm going to revamp Veran, possibly for Zelda, using AngelGlory's as a sort of "base." like Starwaffle did with my Toon Zelda. Hope for something this weekend.
Do be so pretentious. Even when the importer comes out, there will still be a need for vertexers for the character's that have no 3D models to begin with. You have 2 options in this case.
- Continue vertexing: Which may not be a bad idea since it will take a while for the importer to really take off for other people, especially when it comes to executing the use of the importer. Besides. You can use the vertexing skill you have gained to do the second option.
-Make Custom Models for the importer: That's right, with your new found expertise in knowing how 3DSMAX works, you can conceivably make your own models using tools like Maya and 3DS.
Just because the importer comes doesn't mean it's the end. It's only a new beginning.
Quote from: Velen on October 21, 2011, 11:04:42 AM
Do be so pretentious. Even when the importer comes out, there will still be a need for vertexers for the character's that have no 3D models to begin with. You have 2 options in this case.
- Continue vertexing: Which may not be a bad idea since it will take a while for the importer to really take off for other people, especially when it comes to executing the use of the importer. Besides. You can use the vertexing skill you have gained to do the second option.
-Make Custom Models for the importer: That's right, with your new found expertise in knowing how 3DSMAX works, you can conceivably make your own models using tools like Maya and 3DS.
Just because the importer comes doesn't mean it's the end. It's only a new beginning.
I agree with Velen, the importer doesn't mean the end for Vertexing. No, it clears an entire new road for Vertexing! Vertexters can use the importer to cover new grounds, they can go further then many other people who will use the importer.
And as I said to Velen last night, I meant something different. This is probably going to be my last hack before the importer comes out. Then I'm going to keep doing them even after it's out, be it models or whatnot. If you didn't catch the meaning of my post, then, well...sorry for you.
Well, it's obvious that I haven't left, if you bother looking around the forum games forum. However I'm not certain if I'm going to be doing a lot of hacks nowadays since most people have jumped over to importing. Personally I think imports can fornicate themselves with an iron pipe if they're not well rigged and don't look like they belong in the game, but what do I know? I might just be an old codger clinging to the old traditions.
However I would still like to do a few hacks. I'm going to switch my poll for some new options lingering on my mind.
I've no idea what you're talking about, A well done vertex can be far more superior to any import.
Yea and imports are very glitchy and messy most of the times...
Quote from: Miku Hatsune on December 04, 2011, 03:00:45 AM
I've no idea what you're talking about, A well done vertex can be far more superior to any import.
This is so very untrue. An imported custom model > all. As so well proven here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23892) and here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23860)
Both methods have their pros and cons. I personally would quite like to see how you go about doing custom models Majora :P
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 04, 2011, 08:41:22 AM
This is so very untrue. An imported custom model > all. As so well proven here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23892) and here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23860)
Both methods have their pros and cons. I personally would quite like to see how you go about doing custom models Majora :P
'Can be'
Not always :P
All depends on the skill level of the creator. And unfortunately, I'm not exactly skilled with model making. I mean I could probably make something, yes, but how good it will be is questionable, as I have no idea how to do half ot he stuff in custom models, such as applying texture/maps/etc.
Quote from: Fi on December 05, 2011, 04:51:44 PM
All depends on the skill level of the creator. And unfortunately, I'm not exactly skilled with model making. I mean I could probably make something, yes, but how good it will be is questionable, as I have no idea how to do half ot he stuff in custom models, such as applying texture/maps/etc.
never to late to learn
Quote from: jokekid on December 05, 2011, 06:41:08 PM
never to late to learn
My thoughts exactly, though not as nicely as how you put It.
my point is basically that everyone started being a noob...
And so I am vexed. Vexed by a curse that has long since bitten at my heels from the beginning of my career. A machine cannot run without fuel, and a creature cannot live without food. So is the nature of my drive to make hacks. Yea, it needs not a morsel of food, nor a drop of gasoline, but instead, a glimmer of critique.
I have discovered the source of the curse that has plagued my mind whilst I made these hacks.I have discovered that I cannot create if I know that my creations will not satiate my motivations hunger for critique.
I do not ask much, but I fear this curse spreads even though I have all but given up hacking. I NEED to hear your opinions. I NEED feedback on my creations. Comments such as "nice, "good job," or "I will totally use this," may work for others, such as Star, or Beyond. But not I. These comments are crumbs to the appetite of my drive.
I know this may strike all of you as needy, greedy, or vain, but it is a sad fact. I need to know what you like about my work. I need to know what I need to improve on, and what you might like to see in future renditions. So I have an ultimatum. I beg of you as a man about to sacrifice a fraction of his life, please, review my vault. Tell me what you like, what you dislike, what I need to improve on.
Otherwise, you may never see a hack from me again.
~Black Boo
Cool story bro.
*smacked*
You make very good hacks. So if my opinion is worth anything, I'll make sure to give my full detailed opinion on your hacks.
What the hell are you even talking about? :srs:
That was very dramatic, and unneeded.
I know of many Vertex hackers who moved on to Model Importing, and learned the material, to stay on their job.
I even know of noobs or even just portrait makers, who have a name out there now, because they are determined.
With that said, nothing else is needed to be said.
Let me put it this way Black Boo. Try vertexing some of the model imports. Make new and creative things form them.
vertexing is lame now.
i think if u are going to stay then move to importing, stages, or psas.
i myself am thinking about trying psa and stages
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 05, 2012, 09:21:23 PM
vertexing is lame now.
i think if u are going to stay then move to importing, stages, or psas.
i myself am thinking about trying psa and stages
Vertexing is not lame. Don't be foolish.
A combo of vertexing and imports allow for newer and greater ideas to be had. Stop limiting yourself.
See it's mindsets like yours Italian and ShadowSnake that make me want to quit.
While it may have been dramatic, I personally actually had fun writing it, and it did cheer me up a little to do so. That's the reason for the drama.
I'm also somehow discouraged by all of the people just throwing together model imports that are poorly rigged, glitchy, and just overall not pleasant.
I can't explain what's made me lose my drive. I don't think I have to either. All I know is that SOMETHING did it, and the most logical explanation is the lack fo feedback from what I can see.
I'm just asking for some critique on my works, not you guys to keep teling me "Oh go to importing it's better" or whatnot.
Also Italian, from the looks of it, if I'm to make imports, i believe I need Max2010. I could be wrong, but I know I'm not equipped for the matter, and I doubt I will be able to get what I need for some time. So for the time being, importing is NOT an option.
If you want to leave, there's the door. Nobody is stopping you. Might as well make a dramatic goodbye exit, by making a thread on the Intros section.
If you want to make a vertex, nobody is stopping you either.
The only person stopping you from doing anything, is yourself.
Never said Model Importing was better. You're putting words in my mouth.
That's the new thing, I'm just saying. We're done here.
Well, I've given a fair amount of feedback on your mods in the blog posts in particular, but I'll state some opinions on my favourite works of yours in particular.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
To put it simply, your texturing skills are some of the best here. They're all so beautifully done but honestly I think it would be a waste of your potential to stick with vertexing. Sticking with a more limiting form of modding is silly and impractical. It would be like me deciding to make my PSAs using really old versions of PSA, and making my animations in Brawlbox 0.62 or earlier. Sure there are a lot of bad model inports, but there are plenty of really amazing ones too. Ones with clean rigs, well constructed textures (e.g Beyond's Scizor and Vegeta, Star's Bomberman, pikazz's Dry Bowser etc) and with your ability to texture you could easily make some potentialky beautiful model imports.
ItalianStallion you are not helping the situation very much at all. We don't want people to leave the site, as many are starting to do.
Blackboo I understand your want for critique. I make dozens of popular videos where all the commentators say:
"awesome job"
"keep making these"
And stuff of that sort. Rarely do I ever receive a critique, most likely people are scared to. If you critique someone too harshly, they may feel they aren't any good at it, and quit. The same probably goes for you. Your hacks ARE great. It's like you're trying to get people to critique it so harshly that they say they are terrible.
You want a critique? Well here.
"I love your Saria hack. It is super creative and textured amazingly, and there are very few ways you could even improve upon it. How about you make a Toon version to fit with Toon link? I think that would be very neat."
Not harsh enough? How about I say:
"OH MAN that doesn't even LOOK like Saria!! Awful job man, you sure suck at hacking.'
Obviously the second one isn't true, but I REALLY cant find any way you could improve upon it!!
tl;dr :
I know how you feel about wanting critique. But if we cant find anything to critique ABOUT, then it would just be lying.
I want to critique your hacks, but honestly the only way I can see you improving what you've already made is by making custom models. However, seeing as how that's not an option for you (though I'm not sure why), I say you should just make more hacks, but not Zelda related. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with having most of your hacks being Zelda related, but It would be better to add some variety to the list of hacks you've done. Also, you could try making stages, or doing something else different. Expand your horizons beyondyou playable characters. Try doing hacks of Assist Trophies or Subspace Emissary enemies. You cannot grow or evolve as an artist If you never leave your comfort zone.
You're one of the best textures this side of Brawl modding. I like the fact that you go back and revamp some of your older hacks also. I don't really mind that most of your stuff is Zelda related since I'm a big Zelda fan, too. But venturing into new waters can be tough...
You could always re-texture existing model imports or collab with a good importer though.
I've never posted in this thread before, so you most likely don't know me, but I'd like to leave feedback and a little idea that might help you in the future. Also, Text Wall incoming.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tl;dr
You're too HQ to go away, hope you stay and hack and stuff.
dude, i had the same problem at first, its not cuz of the lack of feedback why u feel like that, its probably just cuz even if u do a vertex hack, u feel like u should be doing something else...
im making some custom models atm, and i use brawl models for it so i can texture them easily...
here's an example:
(http://i.imgur.com/WVv9L.jpg) (http://imgur.com/WVv9L)
it has olimar's head, TL's body, link's feet and hands, and ike's hair...
its a lot more fun to work like this, seriously, and if u dont like rigging, look for a good rigger that may want to rig your models, or just rig them urself, its actually kinda satisfying to have a 100% made by urself character
i hope you stay around because you can vertex things that aren't existing models already. for example OoS/A Link. since that's not a 3d model you can get creative with that. I wouldn't want you to make vertexes for things that people are making models of but vertexes of things that would require your own interpretation. don't quit!!!
I may not have posted here(yeah you can look through the pages this is my first post here),but i appreciate your works and your hacks,so i'll give you my opinion
So i was looking through the your vault as you asked and i'll tell you what i like and/or dislike there,and what you need to improve so lets start:
The textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Summarizing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I kind of felt great by writing all it,to say what i think,anyway this is what i think ;D
Hm, critique you ask for? Critique I'll give.
Your textures are the biggest thing I can see you improving. The clarity of detail on them, particularly smaller items like belts (that have been added purely by texture) and sleeve details. You could stand to add more definitions to them by sort of adding shadows to these objects within the textures themselves.
Making models isn't all that hard. It still feels like vertexing... because well, it is.
You start off with a model ( a box, a sphere, a pyramid ect..) and then you move around the little dots until it looks good.
Texture mapping is pretty simple as well, I'm no pro just yet but all it takes is a few youtube tutorials.
You CAN still make models in 3ds max 8 or w.e you have. You only need 2010+ to rig nstuff and are on a hacking team... why not collab with someone who can rig.
I'd personally like to see you build a Zelda themed stage, you are just bursting with creativity. I'd really like to see you build a battlefield to fight on.
I've pretty much critiqued everything of yours on msn, but I'm no Zelda expert so i thought everything looked perfect. I loved the brawlstyled saria and toon shiek, you should keep making things that don't technically exist.
Anyways, If you aren't making these things for yourself anymore or you find it more of a chore or a job then quit. quit right now. This is a hobby, a time-consumer, a relaxation method. Something that YOU do for YOU.
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 20, 2012, 08:07:53 AM
Anyways, If you aren't making these things for yourself anymore or you find it more of a chore or a job then quit. quit right now. This is a hobby, a time-consumer, a relaxation method. Something that YOU do for YOU.
I hope some people in here would realize this, really. <_<
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 20, 2012, 08:07:53 AM
Anyways, If you aren't making these things for yourself anymore or you find it more of a chore or a job then quit. quit right now. This is a hobby, a time-consumer, a relaxation method. Something that YOU do for YOU.
So very true.
That's pretty much the entire point of Brawl hacking, not only to entertain others, but to entertain yourself.
If you are not having fun with it... Then you can drop out of it.
But if you do indeed wish to continue, do what Star says. Model editing is MUCH like vertexing from what I hear, it doesn't even need patching. Plus, custom made models can be very interesting. Make characters from 2D games, reimagine characters from N64 games... Anything is possible with model editing pretty much.
make malon and ruto so they could fight with saria
Quote from: NINJAZOMBIES on February 09, 2012, 08:27:51 AM
make malon and ruto so they could fight with saria
Did you even READ what Majora has to say? :srs:
Well, guys, sorry bout this, but I think I'm going to officially close down this thread. I'm not going to be vertexing anymore, I now know this to be fact.
HOWEVER, as soon as I'm suree I can finish a model, (I have one in progress) and it's Brawl compatible, I'll go right ahead and make a model importing thread. But, this might not be for some time, as I've recently gotten Paint Tool SAI, so I'm going to be enjoying my new toy for a long time to come. I'm also getting a drastic increase in schoolwork, so yeah, plenty to keep me busy
I'll be popping in from time to time in the Forum Game's forum, and if anyone REALLY needs to talk with me, or REALLY wants to, PM me for my instant messenger information, ok?
Quote from: Fi on February 10, 2012, 12:10:57 AM
Well, guys, sorry bout this, but I think I'm going to officially close down this thread. I'm not going to be vertexing anymore, I now know this to be fact.
HOWEVER, as soon as I'm suree I can finish a model, (I have one in progress) and it's Brawl compatible, I'll go right ahead and make a model importing thread. But, this might not be for some time, as I've recently gotten Paint Tool SAI, so I'm going to be enjoying my new toy for a long time to come. I'm also getting a drastic increase in schoolwork, so yeah, plenty to keep me busy
I'll be popping in from time to time in the Forum Game's forum, and if anyone REALLY needs to talk with me, or REALLY wants to, PM me for my instant messenger information, ok?
That's absolutely wonderful! I look forward to your next work!
(Gosh, that first section had me kinda scared!)
Ughhhh...alright, how many months has it been?
Well, regardless, I'm on summer break now, and time is going SO FREAKING SLOW for me. I'm probably going to be getting out and exercising a lot more this summer, but I think I'll also get back into brawl hacking as a sort of hobby. Not a full on job like it felt for me when I lost my inspiration. I think I just needed a good long break from it, so, now it's time for me to shake off the rust and see what lovely magic I can stir up for you guys.
Let's see what you're bringing to the table, Black Boo.
Glad to see you're back!
Alright! You've finally made a return.
I can't wait to see what appears!
Majora, man, I expect some sexy stuff from you. I really like your work and hope to see more greatness from you.
Welcome back, Black Boo. I hope to see some amazing stuff from u. ^^
Quote from: Segtendo on May 20, 2012, 03:28:55 AM
Majora, man, I expect some sexy stuff from you. I really like your work and hope to see more greatness from you.
Quote from: Sorceress on May 20, 2012, 03:39:39 AM
Welcome back, Black Boo. I hope to see some amazing stuff from u. ^^
I third these notions!
Is there aanyway we can get something to put on shiek for your azula/katarra hack? :o They are freaking excellent...